Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be leaving for GenCon Wednesday afternoon and won't be back until Sunday night; I might bring my laptop with me (still not sure), but otherwise I will be fairly scarce. I can still pop into chat on my smartphone, but posting would probably be a bit too challenging.

Edit: With my back bothering me this morning, I'm not going to add the additional weight of my laptop on top of the two bags I'm already carrying, so more than likely no posting until Monday - wah! I was hoping to sneak a bit in this morning, but there's just been no time. As I said above, I will almost certainly pop into chat on my smartphone from time to time.

Edited by Heritage
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right, so, honestly, at this point it looks like my posting ability is going to end up spotty as all get out for the next week and a half; my home PC's wireless receiver seems to be dead or near death. And of course, work looks like it's not necessarily going to be quiet this week.

This coming weekend is going to be pretty full, between a bachelor party (for meeeeee) and a Thanksgiving party, and then other various things.

And then after Wednesday next week, even if I work out a temporary solution for posting/internet/etc (which hopefully I can), I'm going to be pretty much out of contact because of, you know, final preparation for the wedding. And then the wedding (mine). And then the honeymoon. And then settling in afterwards.

I'll do my best to post at least some in the next week and a half or so, but, you know, life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...