Player Away Thread

Barnum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Sand!

Just so you guys know, I will be away this coming weekend (with phone access, but I'm trying to keep my bills... somewhat lower), and then I'll be away (going to New Caledonia) over most of Aussie school holidays (so, there's the coming week and then school holidays for the next two).  That, I certainly won't have phone access for.

Last day of my short-lived freedom, today, as I return to the trainning base tomorrow morning, but fret not; as soon as I recieve my assignment in the military and learn for sure that I'll have steady and reliable internet access (which given my official military capacity as Computer Science Research Private, it's highly likely that I will have), I'll be able to finally return to regular posting!

I expect at least 1 to 3 days before I know for certain, but by the weekend(if not sooner), I'll have my answer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over the past twoish weeks, Northwest Florida has been the battering target of Mother Nature. Thus you haven't seen me and Sandman a lot. This weekend we're under flood watch (not warning), so we're playing it safe and getting out before the rain starts. We'll either be back Monday or before if it looks clear.

FYI, not going out of town or anything, but we've got my supervisor and (apparently) a QA person in town today/tonight through Thursday. And we're down 1 more than usual tomorrow night. So don't count on me being in chat during my work hours. I'm sure you'll all be relieved to be spared my mental anguish.  :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just FYI, my manager is supposed to be in the office today and/or tomorrow, and it's probably going to be a busy week in general (what with 2 guys being out and us being understaffed at the best of times). So if I'm not in chat at all, or I don't post much/at all during work hours, that's the reason. 

Of course I'm not working Friday but that's the missus-to-be's birthday so I'll be AFK most of that day I imagine. 

• 3 weeks later...