Character Edits, v5

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironclad

Hopefully, this will be Clad's last edit before December.

:arrow: Spending the last 2 points in her armor to buy Infravision and get Radius for all Visual senses.

[b]Device 14[/b] (Hard to lose;[i] Feats:[/i] Accurate 2; 70/70 PP) (Battlesuit [Technology]) [58PP]

[device][i]All effects have the Technology descriptor.[/i]

[b]Enhanced Feats 7[/b] (Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Defensive Attack, Improvised Tools, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Quick Change) [7PP]

[b]Features 3[/b] (Computer, Hologram Projector, Library) [3PP]

[b]Flight 5[/b] (250MPH / 2,500ft per Move Action; [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle) (Magnetic) [11PP]

[b]Immunity 11[/b] (Critical Hits, Life Support) (Armor) [11PP]

[b]Protection 9 [/b](Armor) [9PP]

[b]Super-Senses 3[/b] (Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Time Sense) (Satellite Link) [3PP]

[b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (Normal Vision, Infravision; [i]Extras:[/i] Darkvision 2 [Counters Obscure, "Darkness" Descriptor], Radius) [5PP]

[b]Weapons Array 9.5[/b] (19PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 2) [21PP]

[list][u]BE:[/u] [b]Blast 9[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Improved Ranged Disarm) (Wrist Bracer Particle Beams) [19PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Drain Toughness 9[/b] ([i]Extra:[/i] Linked [Strike]; [i]Feats:[/i] Improved Critical) [10PP] +[b] Strike 9[/b] ([i]Extra:[/i] Linked [Drain]) [9PP] (Disruptor Field, Magnetic/Nuclear Force) [19PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Super-Strength 9[/b] (Lifting Strength 55, Light Load: 8 tons, Medium Load: 16 tons, Heavy Load: 24 tons, Max Load: 48 tons, Push/Drag: 125 tons; [i]Feat:[/i] Countering Punch) (Servos) [19PP][/list][/device]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

It was discovered in chat the Grim's Create Object AP was deeply flawed; it should now read like this:

[quote][u][b]Alternate Power:[/b][/u] [b]Create Object 5[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Innate, Precise, Progression 2, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch]; [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power loss: Contact with Iron) [12PP][/quote]

Done by angrydurf

• 2 weeks later...

Please change Mad Dog's costume under the description to the following. "Mad Dog wears a black hockey mask, and has a leather dog collar adorned with spikes. He also wears a black leather duster that reaches his ankles, and a black T-shirt underneath that has a silhouette of a dog's face with snapping jaws in orange. He also wears black slacks and leather biking boots, spiked as well. He also wears a "Support the SPCA" button on his duster."

Sneerg'd

Dragonfly's edits:

Dragonfly gains an inch of height, for plotty reasons that will be revealed later (probably in a news thread). Short story: artificially delayed growth spurt.

Five points to spend, and they all go on the gauntlets.

One point adds Precise to the gauntlets, representing her growing familiarity with them, as well as some new and improved targeting/fine manipulation tweaking.

The other four points add a rank to the Device itself, leaving five device points to distribute:

• [*:2up3nxds]Two points raise the spacial array to rank 9, boosting the three powers inside to ranks 9, 9, and 8, in turn. Nothing special there; her damage is now up to caps.
    [*:2up3nxds]One point into the Force Field, bringing it up to rank 7 (and her toughness up to her shifted cap).
    [*:2up3nxds]Two points onto the Shield. One to take it to rank 7 (and her defense up to her shifted cap), the other boosting Evasion to Evasion 2. Horray! Screw you, area attacks. Screw you.

Math has been updated, as well as her combat stats and her dc block. Let me know if I missed anything. Sadly, her attack remains below caps until I can spare a point or two. C'est la vie.

[b][u]Characters Name:[/u][/b] Dragonfly

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 9 (133/133)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] +2 Defense / -2 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 28/30

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b]

Bitter young genius out to apply her mind on [i]her[/i] terms, and no one else's.

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Mara Hallomen

[b][u]Identity:[/u][/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace:[/u][/b] France (dual citizen, French/American)

[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] inventor; full-time hero

[b][u]Affiliations:[/u][/b] Ironclad, The Lab

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b] Alexander 'Hollow Man' Hallomen (father)

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 18 (born December 1991)

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] female

[b][u]Ethnicity:[/u][/b] Caucasian

[b][u]Height:[/u][/b] 5'5"

[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] "I can build death rays, you know."

[b][u]Eyes:[/u][/b] dark blue

[b][u]Hair:[/u][/b] dirty blonde

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]

On the short side, slim and modestly proportioned but not exactly muscular, Mara tends to take just enough care of herself to maintain her shape and stay alive, but not much else. She nearly always looks a little strung-out, hair disheveled and eyes tired, like she doesn't sleep well (which she doesn't) or spends long stretches distracted by some project or idea to the neglect of all else (which she does). Her clothing is simple, practical, and subdued in color (shades of gray and black being popular, dark reds, blues, and purples being runners-up). Very often what she's wearing hasn't been washed recently. Makeup is practically a foreign concept.

When out fighting crime her outfit is a little more clean and constant: slim black pants, a short grey jacket with a stylized black dragonfly on the back, and her devices - currently a pair of large, heavy-looking high-tech gauntlets, a high-tech flexible chestpiece and belt, and a large headset which covers both ears and has a translucent blue visor over her upper face. She prefers boots with a little bit of heel to them – they're not very practical, but she's self-conscious about her height (especially when confronting criminals or working with your standard 6' bombshell heroine).

[b][u]Power Descriptions:[/u][/b]

When Dragonfly's Datalink is active small lights 'dance' behind her eyes; this effect is not very bright, but is highly piercing (being subtly noticeable even under her visor, which obscures most of her features). Failed attempts to penetrate her Mental Immunity are met with psychic 'static', resistance, and unintelligible echoes of her multiple running thoughts.

Her technology-based spacial effects typically manifest as shifting, churning distortions or fragmented space. Some effects are tinted the same distinct neon blue her gauntlets emit at the seams and glasswork when charged.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]

In certain parts of the underworld you don't buy or sell weapons without knowing the name Hallomen. Word is that for the right price he can get you anything: designer drugs like Max or Zoom, the very latest in illegal technology, and even, once in a rare while – if you can afford it – gadgets from caught supervillains that got 'lost' on their way to the incinerators or science labs. From the back alleys to high-class black market auctions, he supplies whole armies if the price is right and by luck, bribes, and exceptional planning he never seems to get caught; those who've dealt with him jokingly call him the “Hollow Man†(through rarely to his face) in honor of how the police raid into his storehouses and labs to find empty – 'hollow' – rooms. What customers only very rarely know is where most of the new and custom items came from. 

Hallomen is a cold and ruthless man but a man none the less, and around the turn of the 20th century had a short tryst with a villainess and frequent buyer. He was completely uninterested in the child she bore (what use did he have for a wailing, disgusting baby?) until several years later, when he got word that the child was displaying superhuman traits – signs of high intelligence (for a child of that age) and her mother's ability to control computers by thought alone. Now and only now was the girl useful to him and when the mother died (something he calmly claims he had nothing to do with, of course) she fell into his care.

Little Mara Hallomen indeed was predicted to be brilliant when she grew older but that simply wouldn't be enough (or soon enough) for the Hollow Man – no, anything good can be made better. He invested considerable resources into her 'education', and so it was that young Mara grew up all but alone in a barely-staffed lab, under a constant regimen of 'vitamins' and 'medicine', supplied with a never-ending stream of knowledge and information, her only human contact a rare visit from her father, a scant few researchers or guards, and the occasional empath or psychic paid to enhance her mind in ways science could not. Even this was cold comfort, however: anyone who set foot in the building was under strict orders not to talk to Mara unless absolutely necessary so she could concentrate on her real purpose: designing new and improved tools of crime. From death rays to personal teleporters to battlesuits, she made them all. Old-school and cutting-edge, energy to gravity to good old bullets, she designed a veritable panoply and Hallomen made money hand over fist. 

Kept docile, driven, and borderline insane as an intended side-effect of her constant  'health treatments', the only thing her father could never have predicted was the net effect it was taking on her mind: redundant and parallel in some places, warped and enhanced in others, bit by bit her brain was growing resistant to outside influence. The older she got the more treatment she underwent and the more treatment she underwent the more resistant she became; the more resistant she became the more disquieting her life seemed. Finally, near her 18th birthday, she was resting in what passed for her private room when a lone dragonfly wandered its way through the barred window and caught her eye. To anyone else it wouldn't even have been a remarkable specimen of a dragonfly, but to her the darting little bug was the most beautiful thing in the world: free. Then and there she made up her mind to be as free as the dragonfly was: to escape and feel the wind under her metaphorical wings.

Less than a month later, the guards came to wake her and found the room empty, the majority of her research and designs completely destroyed, and a very large sum vanished from her father's own personal bank account. She's managed to stay a step ahead of her father and his goons ever since, figuring Freedom City and its relatively high hero count to be the perfect place to hide out…and test some new designs on her own terms.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b]

Mara's more than a little bitter about not having had much of a childhood, and not amazingly socially skilled (which she typically deals with using snark and mistrust). When presented with a puzzle or new idea to build she's energized and almost manic as her brain kicks into gear to solve the task at hand. She's very intelligent and highly rational, but a combination of chronic bad sleep and frequent headaches (both side-effects of assorted substances that are even now still washing out of her system) can make her snide and irate.

Given her life so far, she has a fairly intense dislike of criminals. She's softer at heart than she'd ever admit, having an especially strong drive to aid children, but by and large she's more driven by the victimizers than their victims. It's occurred to her that she could accomplish many of her goals by villainy (at the very least as the sort of villain who hunts other villains as often as they break the law), but believes heroism's just more rational – being strictly on the hero side of things provides more advantages than disadvantages...not to mention helps her sleep a little easier, particularly if she gets her own creations off the streets.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b] 

Mara dabbles in many areas of technology but most of her combat tech is based on spacial distortions, something she developed under her father's thumb but didn't work the kinks out of until she'd escaped. Her devices, her gauntlets especially, are built to warp and fold space to provide any number of effects. Her Datalink power she finds useful, but more for utility than combat; her mind's resistance to outside influence is something she tries to keep well-hidden as her ace in the hole against manipulation.

When given half a chance she plans her battles quickly and efficiently, well aware that she relies on her devices and that those devices have limits. Against an obviously inferior foe she might be careless, but against anything or anyone challenging she is methodical and deliberate, striking when she'll have the upper hand and analyzing the situation for any advantage.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]

[b]Enemy:[/b] The Hollow Man. When she left she dealt a huge (if sadly not crippling) blow to her father's business, not to mention the very large sum of money she took with her. He wants her back, preferably in good condition, though the longer he has to pretend that the key to his most popular items has vanished the more and more flexible he gets as long as she's alive and her head's in one piece.

[b]Hatred:[/b] People taking advantage of children, anyone using the creations she thought up, and to a lesser extent organized crime or high-end weapons dealers.

[b]Legacy:[/b] Against her best efforts, some of her creations are still being made here and there, and there are still quite a number of older designs floating around through the underworld. Anyone savvy enough, or connected enough, can link this (often quite lethal or empowering) technology to her.

[b]Secret:[/b] Identity.

[b]Side-Effects:[/b] Powerful depressants and some other compounds (like Zombie Powder) react badly with chemicals and conditioning still in Dragonfly's system; depending on the dosage used she'll range from being slightly neurotic (as her sense of identity fights the old conditioning) up to complete if temporary regression to a happy and disturbing little worker bee that almost mindlessly devours any technical projects put in front of her.

[b]Visor:[/b] The visor device communicates most of its powers through Dragonfly's normal senses, and thus may be lost to the appropriate dazzle or similar sense-impairing attack (eg, all visual senses and Uncanny Dodge are lost when visually dazzled; radio signals cannot be 'heard' if deaf; etc).

[b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] 0+4+0+12+2+2 = 20pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 22 (+6)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 8+8 = 16pp

Initiative: +6

Attack: +4, +8 Gauntlets

Grapple: +5

Defense: +11/+4 (+4 Base, +7 Shield), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -0 Base, -3 with Force Field

[b][u]Saves:[/u][/b] 4+4+6 = 14pp

Toughness: +0 Base, +7 with Force Field (+0 Con, +7 Force Field)

Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+1 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 68r = 17pp

Computers 10 (+16)

Concentration 4 (+5)

Craft (electronic) 9 (+15)

Craft (mechanical) 9 (+15)

Knowledge (physical sciences) 10 (+16)

Knowledge (technology) 10 (+16)

Languages 3 (English [native], French, Japanese, Russian)

Notice 4 (+5)

Perform (stringed instruments) 9 (+10)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 14pp

Ambidexterity

Benefit (wealth)

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 4 (20ep)

Fearless

Inventor

Luck

Master Plan

Online Research

Skill Mastery (Computers, Craft (electronic), Craft (mechanical), Notice)

Speed of Thought

[quote name="Equipment"]Masterwork Double Bass [1ep]

Masterwork Violin [1ep]

Multitool [1ep]

The Lab (1pp contributed to [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4400]The Lab[/url]) [5ep]

Warehouse HQ [12ep]

[device][i]An outwardly-unremarkable warehouse tucked away in Greenbank, no local gangs or criminals seem to want to talk about it. Funny, that....[/i]

Size/Medium

Toughness/10

Concealed

Computer

Defense System

Fire Prevention System

Garage

Laboratory

Living Space

Power System

Security System

Workshop[/device][/quote]

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 2+4+36+6+4 = 52pp

[b]Datalink 2 ([/b]100ft, mental; mutation[b])[/b] [2pp]

[b]Device 1 ([/b]Visor, 5dp; technology; [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy to Lose; [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted [Datalink][b])[/b] [4pp]

[i]A blue, obscuring visor attached to two ear-covering mounts and covering much of the upper face. It requires the wearer to have Datalink to be used properly.[/i]

[device][b]Super-Senses ([/b]Radio; Uncanny Dodge[b])[/b] [2dp]

[b]Super-Senses ([/b]Visual; Analytical 2, Infravision[b])[/b] [3dp][/device]

[b]Device 8 ([/b]Gauntlets, 40dp; technology; [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard to Lose; [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2, Precise, Restricted [Datalink][b])[/b] [36pp]

[i]A pair of heavy, high-tech gauntlets capable of warping and folding space. They require the wearer to have Datalink to be used properly.[/i]

[device][b]Spacial Array 9 ([/b]18pp array; spacial; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 2[b])[/b] [20dp]
[list]
[b]Damage 9 ([/b]blast; [i]Extras:[/i] Range [Ranged][b])[/b] [18/18]

[b]Damage 9 ([/b]spacial 'blade'; [i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating[b])[/b] [18/18]

[b]Dimensional Pocket 8 ([/b]25 tons; [i]Feats:[/i] Progression 1[b])[/b], [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Quick Change[b])[/b] [17+1= 18/18][/list]

[b]Protection 7 ([/b]spacial; [i]Extras:[/i] Force Field (+0); [i]Feats:[/i] Selective[b])[/b] [8dp]

[b]Shield 7 ([/b]spacial[b])[/b] + [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Evasion 2[b])[/b] [7+2= 9dp]

[b]Teleport 1 ([/b]100ft; spacial; [i]Feats:[/i] Turnabout[b])[/b] [3dp][/device]

[b]Immunity 10 ([/b]Mental Effects; [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Half]; [i]Feats:[/i] Innate[b])[/b] [6pp]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100; [i]Flaws:[/i] One Type [Mental]; [i]Feats:[/i] Innate[b])[/b] [4pp]

[b][u]DC Block:[/u][/b]

[code]Unarmed                  15 DC/Toughness                        damage

Blast, Blade             24 DC/Toughness                        damage

Pocket                   18 DC/Reflex                           trapped 

18 DC/Will, -1 per save failed         to escape (Dimensional Movement grants automatic escape)
Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (16) + Saves (14) + Skills (17) + Feats (14) + Powers (52) - Drawbacks (0) = 133pp

Sneergalated!

Jack of all Blades

4PP - Add a rank to his Energy Sword:

[b]Energy Sword 7[/b] (Corrosion, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Improved Critical (18-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 [Any Energy], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Limited [Available, Concentrated Energy Types], [i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating) [32PP]

[list][b][u]AP[/u] Energy Sword Flurry 7[/b] (Damage, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Improved Critical (18-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 [Any Energy], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Limited [Available, Concentrated Energy Types], [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 3) [31PP][/list]
1PP - Add 4 Skill Ranks:
Skills: 56R = 14PP

Acrobatics 10 (+15)

Bluff 20 (+26)

Climb 5 (+10)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 2 (+2)

Language 1 (English [Native], Spanish)

Notice 8 (+10)

Stealth 10 (+15)
Adjust DC Block:
ATTACK           RANGE     SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed          Touch     DC18 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

Energy Sword     Touch     DC17 Fortitude (Staged)     Drain Toughness

Energy Sword     Touch     DC25 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Midnight II

2PP - Add 2 Strength, for 18 (+4)

1PP - Add 1 Equipment, for 6 total.

[quote name="Equipment"]3 + 1 + 3 + 4 + 14 = 25ep

[b][u]Collapsible Escrima Sticks:[/u] Strike 3[/b] ([i]Power Feat:[/i] Mighty, Subtle); [i]Cost:[/i] 5ep

[b][u]Gas Mask[/u]: Immunity 1[/b] (eye and lung irritants); [i]Cost:[/i] 1ep

[b][u]Grappling Hook[/u]: Super-Movement 1[/b] (Swinging), [b]Speed 1[/b] (10 MPH); [i]Cost:[/i] 3ep

[b][u]Midnight Costume[/u]: Protection 3[/b] ([i]Power Feat:[/i] Subtle); [i]Cost:[/i] 4ep

[b][u]Night Cycle:[/u] Speed 5[/b] (250 mph)

[list][u]Stats[/u]: [i]Size:[/i] Medium; [i]Strength:[/i] 20; [i]Defense:[/i] 10; [i]Toughness:[/i] 10; [i]Features:[/i] Disguise, Hidden Compartments, Nitro Injectors, Remote Control, Subtle; Cost: 17ep[/list][/quote]
2PP - Add Counters Obscure (fog/mist) to his Super-Senses:
[b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (Darkvision, Infravision, Visual Counters Obscure [fog/mist]) [5pp]

Adjust DC Block:

Unarmed -- DC19/Toughness -- Bruised (Staged)

Unarmed/Sneak Attack -- DC21/Toughness -- Bruised (Staged)

Escrima Sticks -- DC22/Toughness -- Bruised (Staged)

Escrima Sticks/Sneak Attack -- DC24/Toughness -- Bruised (Staged)

Adjust Trade-Offs:

+3 Attack, -3 Damage, +1 Defense, -1 Toughness

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Relatively Simple for Supercape: Its Space-Suit Time

All 8 PP being ploughed into 2 More ranks of Device (Bringing Supercape's Supercape up to Device 3)

The extra 10 PP on Supercape's Supercape:

Immunity 7 (Spacesuit; Immunity to all environmental conditions, all suffocation) [7 PP]

Enhanced Feat (Gravity compensator; Environmental Adaptation [Zero Gravity]) [1 PP]

Boosting Protection up to Protection 4. [1 PP] (from 3PP to 4PP)

Finally:

Enhanced Feat: 1 AP to Radiation Control Array

The last one is the only complicated one: It makes the cape and costume glow with white (or other colour) hot radiation for radiation array users. In Supercape's case this is:

Alternate Power: Strike 10 (Glowing Costume; Extras: Duration 2 [sustained], Aura. PFs: Accurate 2 [+4], Affect Insubstantial 2, Selective Aura, Incurable) Linked to Immunity 10 (Immunity to Radiation; Extras: Sustained [+0]) [46+10 PP = 56PP]

EDIT: Codified, it probably looks something like this!

Combat Block/Saving Throws: an extra point Toughness, Knocback Protection boosted by 1.

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 8 + 16 = 22PP

Initiative: +0

Attack: +4

Grapple: +4

Defense: +8 (+8 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -7

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 4 +2 +4 = 10 PP

Toughness: +14 (+2 Con, +8 Forcefield, +4 Supercape)

Reflex: +2 (+0 Dex, +2)

Will: +8 (+4 Wis, +4)

And for powers, replacing Supercape Device with:

Device 3 (Supercape, 15 PP; Flaws: Hard-To-Lose) [12 PP]

[list]Enhanced Feats 3 (Quick Change 2, Environmental Adaptation: Zero Gravity) [3 PP]

Protection 4 [4 PP]

Immunity 7 (All environmental effects, Suffocation) [7 PP]

Enhanced Feat 1 (Alternate Power for Radiation Array)  [1 PP][/list]

[list][u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Strike 10 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Duration 2 (Sustained), Aura, [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2 [+4], Affect Insubstantial 2, Selective Aura, Incurable[b])[/b] [46PP] + [b]Immunity 10[/b] (Immunity to Radiation; [i]Extras[/i]: Sustained [+0]) [10 PP) (Glowing Cape; Radiation, Quantum) [46+10=56PP][/list][/list]

Sneerg'd

So Push is finally settling down in Freedom City, having found some new friends and made some new enemies. Fun-fun-fun times for all.

Ok, I'm spending all my points here on equipment. Specifically, a hideout and souping up his bike. I'm intending on doing a solo thread to reflect this later, maybe call it "Moving Day" or "Housewarming". We'll see.

First up, I need a swap-out of my costume description to this:

A big fan of the Dresden Files and Doctor Who, Quinn prefers his costume to be light, easy to move in, and somewhat intimidating. A black wool cap covers his head, with a really long red scarf obscuring his lower face. He generally wears an old brown leather longcoat (his most expensive piece of clothing, very worn, but very comfortable, with the small cape on the back and extra billow for dramatic moments), a pair of black fingerless gloves, brown work boots (he also uses them in the shop, the boots are both tough and durable), black jeans and an oversized black sweater or hoodie. He also carries a messenger bag that is usually loaded up with a few toys, some made by Michael, others pinched from Professor Wyrd. When going incognito, he generally sticks to blue jeans, hoodies, and more wool caps, those being his favourite kind of hats, along with the messenger bag. Overall, it’s big, warm, gives his arms plenty of room to move, and extremely comfortable. Just the way he likes it.

Made some minor tweaks there, refined the outfit a bit. Next up, Equipment 5 goes up to Equipment 9, and I'd like the apartment and the motorcycle in my equipment section changed to:

Vehicle: “Lazarus†- Rebuilt & Modified Black/Gold Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle (10 EP)

Strength: 15, Speed: 7, Defense: 10, Toughness: 10, Size: Medium; Features: Caltrops, Oil Slick, Smokescreen, Remote Control.

The remote control is going to be vocal, linked to his commlink, and only works for his voice. The other features are just some ideas I had kicking around to keep him from getting caught. :P

Next, the headquarters:

Hideout: "Lazarus Auto Repair" - Abandoned Car Garage (10 EP)

Size: Medium, Toughness: 10, Features: Computer, Concealed, Garage, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System, Workshop.

Yeah, looks pretty spiffy, but it really isn't. The garage part is actually a fairly run-down old auto repair that's been boarded up in Midtown, near St. George's Cathedral. He's fond of the location, there are some nice restaraunts nearby, takeout places and food stands, and the cathedral's a great place to rest (particularly high up on the roof, near the statues of the saints, with a hoagie in hand). Underneath the place, however, in the bunker where you'd normally be working on car undercarriages, he's converted it into a decent-sized hideout (Concealed). Only three rooms, the main room (underneath the Garage, which he's managed to get somewhat functional) is the location of a small generator/dynamo he managed to fix up (Power System), which provides power to a laptop computer (Computer) which is connected to a security system (Security System, really only some cameras he's stuck up here and there and some electric locks on the doors, though the alarm connected to said cameras and locks are connected to his commlink) and a local wireless signal. That main room also functions as a workshop where he tweaks with things he finds, usually tech he's pinched from Wyrd or some new toy Michael's sent him by post. The other two storage rooms he's made a bit more homey, having purchased a small pile of books and filling one room up with bookshelves (Library, he just loves to read), and the other storage room into a cross between a living room, bedroom, and small kitchen (Living Space). As a joke, he's referring to the hideout as Lazarus Auto Repair, like the place he used to live at back in Gear City, but he's really just a squatter. Still, one of these days he does plan to drop some cash on actually purchasing the place and maybe converting it into a proper garage.

And finally, if you could add "Struggling" as a complication. EDIT: And these other two complications:

Struggling - Push's income is...well, practically nonexistent. For the most part, he manages to collect money by pinching the bad guys' briefcase o' money when he busts up a deal, or finds the odd crime boss bank account number or the like. However, while he can live off that for a while, he generally has no idea when his next windfall is going to happen, and running short on money is no surprise to him.

Catalogue of Nightmares - Besides the Museum Massacre, Push has been in hot pursuit after Scratch for nearly two years. In that time, he's seen a lot of things both pleasant and unpleasant, but some things particularly stick in his mind. More than once he's run into eldrich forces left by Scratch, fell creatures of Old Night left to either delay or harry him...or stumbled upon the remains of particularly nasty things the Gentleman Warlock has done. (i.e Fear or mental effects might skip the save roll altogether due to the rather nasty memories being hauled up to the forefront of his mind, seeing a zombie pile-up on another hero might make him relive the Museum and act accordingly, etc.)

Haunted and Harried - Being a wanted man by more than one party has made Push's life sometimes...complicated. He's on AEGIS's Most Wanted List, several of his old Rogues' Gallery from back in Gear City who want either revenge or answers might be hot on his trail, heaven knows what Scratch has planned (though he has summoned, or Push thinks he's summoned, some nasty eldrich creatures to chase and harry Push more than once), and all of this combines to make it very difficult to get any peace and quiet...

And those are my edits!

ReallyQuickLastMinuteEditGo!

Drawback: Recurring Nightmares - DC 10 - +3 PP

Skills: 11 PP = 48r (+12) (adding the 3 PP from the drawback)

Bluff 8 to Bluff 12 (4r)

Craft (Mechanical 6 to Craft (Mechanical) 8 (2r)

New skill - Drive 6 (6r)

Edit under History:

"So Gabe bought up a small apartment,"

to

"So Gabe found a hideout, coincidentally under an abandoned auto

repair,"

Right then. *Cracks Fingers*

First, Gabriel.

Remove the following feats from his Feats:

Distract (Bluff)

Fascinate (Bluff)

Inspire 2 (aka, both ranks)

So, that's 11PP to use.

1.)Please change the Will Save to:

Will: +10 (+5 Wis, +5 Base)
the Fortitude Save to:
Fortitude: +8 (+3 Con, +5 Base)
and the Reflex Save to:
Reflex: +8 (+2 Dex, +6 Base)
6PP left. 2.)Add the following to his Feats:
Improved Initiative

Luck 3
This means the following change takes place:
Initiative: +6
2PP left. Hm. Time to get a little more flexibility. He's been fighting so doggone many robots and undead lately, I feel justified in adding these as Alternate Powers to his Sonic Control Array:
[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Drain Toughness 11 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Range [Ranged][b])[/b] [22PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Drain Toughness 11 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Range [Ranged], Affects Objects [Alternate Save: Reflex]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Affects Objects Only[b])[/b] [22PP]
0PP left. Also! Please add the following Complications: Shepherd of the Flock: Gabriel feels intensively protective of others, especially those without powers to fight back against powerful villains. Thus, he may be borderline reckless attempting to protect those he feels need it. Old Scars: Gabriel sports several large scars on his torso from his fight near the end of October. Though they do not impede his ability to move and fight, they can be boethersome; they often flare up with low-level pain during especially cold and/or wet times of the year. The Touch of Death: Having been nearly killed by a small army of the undead and a couple of necromancers, and especially due to the horrific wounds from a "super-ghoul", Gabriel is uncomfortable around any person or being who wields/is powered by necromantic energies. Around living necromancers, it's typically a dull ache at the back of his mind. Around undead, it's a very slight uneasiness added to said ache. Hunted by Infernal Powers: After an encounter with a powerful tempter demon in September, Gabriel has been haunted by the sense he is, on occasion, being watched, and even stalked. He knows the demon desires revenge, but has yet to encounter the creature itself. He fears for the impact this may have on the lives of others around him. Doktor'd, though Gabe's Will save is +10 (+2 Wis, +8) EDIT: Now, time for Cobalt Templar. First off, change the Tradeoffs to the following:
[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: -3 Defense / +3 Toughness
No inherent PP cost there, but it's important to stuff later on. Next. 1.)Under Powers, Add:
[b]Enhanced Constitution 2[/b] [2pp]
The following changes thus occur: -Under Abilities:
Con 16/18 (+3/+4)
-Under Saving Throws:
Fortitude: +7 (+4 Con, +3 base)
Changes to Toughness score noted later. 7pp left. 2.)Under Powers, Change Protection to:
[b]Protection 7[/b] (Descriptors: Holy, Magic) [4pp]
4pp left. 3.)The following change to the Device power under Powers:
[b]Device 12 ([/b]'Power Ring', 60dp, Hard to Lose; [i]PFs[/i]: Restricted 2 [Only You]; [i]Descriptors[/i]: Magic, Holy; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Power Loss [must be recharged every 24 hours, uncommon, 1 point], Power Loss [failing will saves vs. fear, uncommon, 1 point][b])[/b] [48PP]
-Within the Device, remove Protection, and instead make the entry:
[b]Impervious Toughness 6[/b] [6pp]
-Change the Holy Fire Control array to:
[b]Holy Fire Control 8[/b] (16 point array; [i]Descriptors[/i]: Magic, Holy, Fire; PFs: Alternate Power x4) [16+4=20 pp]

[u]BP[/u]: [b]Blast 8[/b] {16/16}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Create Object 4[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Moveable) ([i]PF[/i]: Progression 2 (5 25 foot cubes), Stationary, Tether) {16/16}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle 8[/b] (Visual Senses) {16/16}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Strike 5[/b] (PF: Mighty) {6/16}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Telekinesis 8[/b] (Str 40, Heavy Load: 6 tons; Range: 80ft Increments; Maximum 800ft) {16/16} 
-The change to Telekinesis also changes:
Grapple: +10/+6 (melee); +15 (ranged, Telekinesis)
2dp spent, 3dp remaining. -Increase the Enhanced Attack to:
[b]Enhanced Attack 5[/b] [10pp]
This changes Attack to:
Attack: +3 (+8 with Power Ring)
4dp spent, 1dp remaining. -Change the Enhanced Feat to:
Enhanced Feat 2 [Quick Change, Improved Initiative] [2 pp] 
-Change Initiative:
Initiative: +2 (+6 with Power Ring
-Also, change Toughness to:
Toughness: +11 (+3 Con, +1 Enhanced Con, +7 Protection) Impervious 6
-And change Knockback:
Knockback: -1/-5/-8 (un-powered/without ring/with ring's Imp. Tough.)

5dp spent, 0dp remaining

0pp remaining.

Doktor'd

Silhouette

PL up so, time to pull up caps. I've got 4pp, so I'll use three points to up my strike to rank eight. Then one point to add a rank to defensive roll.

Changeling

4pp for Changeling as well, so two ranks of defense for Etain, and then two ranks to her strike on her illusion array.

As a side note, all 4pp goes towards the ranks of defense while her strike can just have two ranks added since it is part of her illusion array and has extra points that can raise it since it is an alternate power.

Partially Doktor'd; see notes later in thread

Powerhouse has 5 PP, and I would request the following Edits:

1 Rank of Improved Initiative Feat (Brings total Initiative to +4)

2 Ranks of Super-strength, bringing it to:

Super-Strength 11 (superhuman strength; effective Str 95, heavy load of 6,400 tons; PFs: Bracing, Groundstrike, Shockwave) [25PP]

Also, if possible, I would like to trade out his 12 Ranks of Intimidate for 12 Ranks of Diplomacy, not changing the point cost.

See below

Not too much for Victory this month, just two changes:

V-Project Booster System Array to go up by 1 rank, to 13.5 (2pp), which moves Dynamic Flight and Dynamic Super-strength both up to Rank 13 (max ranks 14 for the super-strength). Which will also boost is Grapple up to +23 with Dynamic Super-Strength.

also, add Improved Initiative to his Feats, bringing his total Initiative up to +9

Doktor'd

Powerhouse has 5 PP, and I would request the following Edits:

1 Rank of Improved Initiative Feat (Brings total Initiative to +4)

2 Ranks of Super-strength, bringing it to:

Super-Strength 11 (superhuman strength; effective Str 95, heavy load of 6,400 tons; PFs: Bracing, Groundstrike, Shockwave) [25PP]

Also, if possible, I would like to trade out his 12 Ranks of Intimidate for 12 Ranks of Diplomacy, not changing the point cost.

Do you want to keep Startle despite it being utterless useless without Intimidate ranks?

Ok, something of a reworking for Slick.

This is partially to try and jolt some life into him/her, partially to solve the nagging problem of what Slick's "innate" form is (I use the term conceptually rather than mechanically).

The answer is - a blob of oil with cells floating in it!

To reassure, effectively the two forms serve pretty much the same function: Accurate melee fighters.

I intend to play Slick as Oil Blob for his regular "Spandex" super hero outings, and use human forms for more covert / social outings.

I have 5 PP to play with, the first thing is to reduce strength to 10 for another 14 PP (19 PP). Also, dropping Leaping 2 for another PP (21 PP total). Don't fret, they are coming back, but as enhanced strength. His fluid Oily form is not that strong (understandably).

First off, some basics

Adding 2 to DEX, and +1 to will save for 3 PP. This adds +1 to initiative and +1 to reflex saves, and some bonuses to skills thus:

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 8 + 16 + 6 + 4 + 6 = 40PP

Strength: 24/10 (+7)

Dexterity: 18 (+4)

Constitution: 26 (+8)

Intelligence: 16 (+3)

Wisdom: 14 (+2)

Charisma: 16 (+3)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 12 + 10 = 22PP

Initiative: +4

Attack: +9 (+6 Base, +3 Mellee Focus)

Grapple: +11 (Oily blob Form: +9 Mellee, +2 Elongation), +16 (Human Form: +9 Mellee, +7 Strength)

Defense: +8 (+5 Base, +3 Dodge Focus), + 3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -4

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 0 + 3 = 3PP

Toughness: +8 (+8 Con)

Fortitude: +8 (+8 Con)

Reflex: +4 (+4 Dex)

Will: +4 (+2 Wis, +2)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 32R = 8PP

Bluff 4 (+7)

Craft (Chemical) 2 (+5)

Diplomacy 4 (+7)

Escape Artist +12/0 (+13) (In Oil Blob form, he is fluid, but it would be +6: +4 Dex, +2 Elongation)

Knowledge (Business) 7 (+10)

Knowledge (Civics) 2 (+5)

Knowledge (Current Events) 2 (+5)

Knowledge (Life Sciences) 2 (+5)

Notice 3 (+5)

Sense Motive 3 (+5)

Languages 3 (English [Native], French, German, Spanish)

Now the "complicated" stuff. Basically, I am folding all of Slicks previous human qualities into linked powers, representing him forming himself into a human shape. The powers are all continuous, so this is actually how he walks about most of the time. Its 25 PP worth of Powers in total, comprising of the Leaping 2 and Strength 14 that were dropped, his Morph Ability [6 PP], and Enhanced Trait 3 [+12 to Escape Artist] However, the human form of 25 PP will actually be an AP off of his Oil form, which costs 26 PP. The reason I'm doing it this way is because the human form will progress in 3 PP bursts (As he gets better at morphing), whilst the innate form can progress in 1 PP micro chunks. The Oil form is 26 PP of Linked powers, with an AP feat to Human Form. The mechanical differences these forms will cause are to: Grapple, STR related carrying/throwing stuff, Escape Artist (being redundant in oily form but still). I have included in above. This will look like:

[b]Oil and Flesh Forms 13[/b] (26 PP Array, [i]Feats[/i]: Alternate Power 1) [27 PP]

[u]Base Power[/u][b]Insubstantial 1 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Duration: Continuous, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Noticible [b])[/b] [5 PP] + [b]Strike 7 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Improved Critical 2[b])[/b] + [b]Super-Movement 3 ([/b]Wall walking 2, Slithering[b])[/b] [7 PP] + [b]Elongation 2 ([/b]10 Feet, Range Increment 20 Feet, +2 Escape and Grapple[b])[/b] [2PP]+ [b]Additional Limbs 4 ([/b]10 Extra limbs[b])[/b] [4 PP] [26 PP Total] (Humanoid Form; Biological, Mutant)

[u]Alternate Power[/u][b]Enhanced Ability ([/b]Strength +14[b])[/b] [14 PP] + [b]Enhanced Trait ([/b]Escape Artist + 3[b])[/b] [3 PP] + [b]Leaping 2 ([/b][b])[/b] [2 PP] + [b]Morph 2 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Duration: Continuous, [i]Feats:[/i] Attractive 2, Feature [No disguise penalty for changing sex], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Action3 [Full round to change appearance][b])[/b] [6 PP] [25 PP Total] (Oily Blob Form; Biological, Mutant)

Apologies for being complex. I suppose I could do it using Alternate Form power, and there may be, and most probably are, neater ways of presenting this on sheet. Gave it my best shot.

See comments further down thread.

8pp for Dead Head!

Remove 1 rank Dodge focus (9pp to spend)

Add +1 'base' Defense, raising it to +6 (+3 flat-footed) (7pp to spend)

Add 5 feats: All-Out Attack, a second rank of Attack Spec (Shovel), Power Attack, Takedown Attack 2 (2pp to spend)

Trad-Offs change to +1 Attack/-1 Damage; Defense/Toughness remains the same

Add 1 rank in Protection (1pp to spend); this will alter his Knockback.

Add 1 rank to Super-Senses, for Magic Awareness (0pp left)

Code blocks for pertinent changes:

[b]Power Level[/b]: 11 (167/167pp)
[b]Trade-Offs[/b]: +1 Attack/-1 Damage, -5 Defense / +5 Toughness
[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 0
[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: [8 on Attack, 10 on Defense = 18pp]
Attack +4 (ranged), +8 (melee), +12 (shovel)
Grapple +14, +15 w/ Shovel
Damage +6 (unarmed), +8 (shovel); +2 more w/ Sneak Attack
Defense +6 (+6 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +3 flat-footed
Knockback -13, -8 vs. blessed, magical or silver attacks
Initiative +2
[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: [0+4+6 = 10pp]
Toughness +16 (Impervious 10 [not vs. blessed, magical or silver attacks])
Fort ---
Ref +6 (+2 Dex, +4)
Will +6 (+0 Wis, +6)
[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: [15 feats]
All-Out Attack
Attack Focus (melee) 4
Attack Specialization (Shovel) 2
Equipment 1 (Shovel)
Fearless
Minion 15 (free from Player Reward)
Power Attack
Ritualist
Sneak Attack
Startle
Takedown Attack 2
[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: [3 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 31 + 5 + 3 + 16 + 39 + 1 + 3 = 107pp]

[b]Anatomic Separation 1[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Variable Split) [3PP]

[b]Comprehend 1[/b] (spirits) [2PP]

[b]Enhanced Feats 3[/b] (Affects Insubstantial 2 for unarmed, Jack of All Trades) [3PP]

[b]Feature 1[/b] (internal compartment) [1PP]

[b]Immunity 32[/b] (critical hits, Fortitude effects; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [can be critical’d by blessed, magical or silver]) [31PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 10[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Not vs. blessed, magical, or silver attacks) [5PP]

[b]Insubstantial 1[/b] (disturbingly limber; [i]Drawback[/i]: Action 2 [Standard]) [3PP]

[b]Protection 16[/b] [16PP]

[b]Regeneration 37[/b] (recovery +14 [+9 total], injured 6 [no action], staggered 5 [move action], disabled 5 [1 minute], resurrection 7 [1 minute]; [i]Extra[/i]: True Resurrection (free); [i]PFs[/i]: Persistent, Regrowth) [39PP]

[b]Speed 1[/b] (10 mph / 100 feet per Move action) [1PP]

[b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (darkvision 2 [[i]Drawback[/i]: Noticeable], magic awareness, mental awareness) [3PP]
[b]Totals: Abilities 10 + Combat 18 + Saves 10 + Skills 7 (28 ranks) + Feats 15 + Powers 107 - Drawbacks 0 = 167/167pp[/b]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Wow, Colt has 10pp to spend. For lack of anything better to buy right now, I'm going to drop 4pp into another rank of Device for his guns.

Speed Fire - Increase Rank to 10 [5dp]

Armor Piercing Shot - Increase Rank to 10 (both effects), Increase Penetrating to 4 [5dp]

Omni Shot - Increase Rank to 10, Increase Improved Critical to 2 [5dp]

Skeet Shot - Increase Rank to 15, add Progression Area [375ft Cone]

Sniper Shot - Increase Rank to 10 [2dp]

- Sniper Scope - Increase Extended to 3 [2500ft range increments], Add Counters Concealment [3dp]

Rifle Butt - Increase Strike to 13, Increase Stun to 15 [3dp]

Please update his DC block accordingly, thank you.

See comments further down thread.

Do you want to keep Startle despite it being utterless useless without Intimidate ranks?

After consideration, I'd rather make it 6 ranks of Intimidate and 6 ranks of Diplomacy, instead of 12 of either.

Ecalsneerg'd, and it's not exactly difficult to realise when you upgrade Super-Strength, it'd include an upgraded carrying capacity ;)

Razorwing

He has 2 pp to spend. Adding 2 ranks of Language (Arabic, Cantonese) and 6 ranks to Profession (mercenary). Removed 1 rank of Super-Movement (slow fall) from the grapple gun's Alternate Power. Removed a rank of Strike from his knife and added Improved Critical as a Power Feat. Updated the DC Block.

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Razorwing[floatr][img=http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr184/lerciferus/nightwing113-2-1-1-1-1.jpg][/floatr]

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 11 (174/174pp)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: +1 Attack for -1 Damage, +1 Defense for -1 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0

[b][u]Gold Status[/u][/b]: 24/30

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: A ninja-commando trained for urban warfare.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Kristian Elliot Gerber

[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Secret

[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Freedom City, New Jersey

[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: none

[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: Interceptors (reserve member)

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: James Gerber (father, deceased), Cynthia Schwartz-Gerber (mother, deceased)

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 17 (born March 12, 1993)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Male

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Caucasian

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'9"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 160 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Blue

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Black

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Kristian Gerber is in remarkable physical condition, his body honed by years of constant exercise, weightlifting, and acrobatics.  He has a number of scars across his body, silent reminders of his time spent as Ronin's apprentice.  His normal attire consists of BDU pants and combat boots accompanied by heavy metal t-shirts and a well-worn black military cap.  As a note of interest, Kristian and the dimensionally-displaced teen hero known as Elite share a strikingly similar appearance, so much so that a casual observer could mistake them for twin brothers.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: Some time during the 1970's, two extremely gifted teenagers thought to take up the war on crime. This dynamic duo, Cardinal (James Gerber) and Blackbird (Cynthia Schwartz), battled against the seedy underbelly of New York City for years at the side of the dark avenger Raven, eventually falling in love with one another. When the Moore Act was passed in the 1980's, James chose to leave New York to help the few remaining heroes of Freedom City battle against the scum and villainy that plagued the once proud city while Cynthia stayed in New York to finish college. Dropping his happy-go-lucky demeanor and his flamboyant costume, James crafted a new identity for himself; one more suited to the social, economic, and anti-heroic theme of the day. Based upon a myth from the fabled lands of Shangri-La, the vigilante Razorwing cut a swathe of justice through Freedom City. As an on-again, off-again member of the group FORCE Ops, James Gerber found himself falling deeply into the darkest places of his soul and questioning the terrible things he was doing in the name of justice. Unable to handle the pressure anymore, James hung up his costume and returned to New York City a broken man. If it weren't for the love and support of his former friend and confidant Cynthia, now a criminal psychologist, he would have remained a husk of the man he once was. After renewing their friendship the two became romantic once more, married, and moved out to Freedom City when Mayor Moore was exposed for the crook he really was. Soon Cynthia Schwartz-Gerber was with child, and she gave birth to her son during the "Storm of the Century" in 1993.

When the city was attacked by an unknown alien force, James did not hesitate to don the guise of Razorwing one last time to aid his fellow heroes in pushing back the extra-dimensional legions at Omega's command, and he gave his life so that so many others may live. In the aftermath of the Terminus Invasion, Cynthia became very sick. After years of battling a rare form of leukemia, she succumbed to her illness when her son was nearly six years old. Kristian became a dark and brooding introvert, bouncing from foster home to foster home and prone to violent outbursts.

On the evening before his tenth birthday he was startled out of bed by a powerful hand gripping his mouth and a cold, emotionless voice whispering from the darkness of the room, [b]"I knew your old man, and his son deserves better than this."[/b] The next six and a half years of his life were filled with physical and mental conditioning, combat drills, obedience training, and survival tests all administered by a single figure clad in full body armor known to him only as "Ronin".

With his brutal yet thorough training nearly complete, Ronin gifted the young man with a suit of combat armor resembling his father's costume, a grapple gun, utility belt, and a custom motorcycle to aid him in his final test: infiltrate the Labyrinth and recover any data detailing the past of the mercenary group known as Nemesis. To this end, Ronin used his connections to have the boy placed in Ev Prep, the front for the nefarious training camp known as the Shadow Academy.

Shortly after his arrival Razorwing set forth to complete his mission under the cover of night. Finding an entrance to a high-tech laboratory deep beneath the grounds of Ev Prep, Razorwing successfully retrieved the data he was sent to obtain, though not without tripping an alarm. Narrowly avoiding an all-out confrontation with the students and faculty of the Shadow Academy, he delivered his package at the drop-off point, only to be ambushed by Ronin! The mercenary took the data disc and left the beaten and battered Razorwing with one final message before he departed: [b]"Sorry kid, no loose ends."[/b] Cast out by his former mentor, he was all alone in a world he hardly understood.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Many would describe Kristian Gerber as a violent sociopath. His life before Ronin's tutelage was lacking in the qualities that led to the healthy psychological development of a child, and his intense training at the hands of a merciless gun-for-hire did nothing to amend that. He had always thought of himself as a weapon forged to do battle at the whims of the highest bidder, but now he feels he has a new purpose. Razorwing has decided to use his skills and fighting abilities to combat the injustices of the world that he himself had once committed.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Razorwing is a skilled acrobat, detective, martial artist, and technical prodigy.  He uses his utility belt's array of weaponry and grapple gun to full advantage to even the playing field against his adversaries before going in close for the finish. His armored jumpsuit possesses a set of retractable glider wings that allow for aerial mobility and the mask houses an advanced communication suite and night vision capabilities. The grapple gun is a prototype that was mothballed due to an unpractical cost and lack of demand, researched and developed by ASTRO Labs. His subterranean headquarters, a forgotten fallout shelter from the days of the Red Scare refitted to his personal taste and needs, is located a few miles southwest of the municipal landfill.

At the request of the Seven Shadows' Path ninja clan, whom Kristian studied under when Ronin taught him the secret arts of [i]ninjutsu[/i], he allowed himself to become host a for a "spiritual egg" of the [i]Tachisukumu no Kageryu[/i], [i]Kamisorihane [/i](Shadow Dragon of Fear, Razorwing), after besting the mythological beast in spiritual combat. It is prophesied that a grand tournament will be held between champions of the [i]Kageryu [/i]and other pseudo-deities for control of Shangri-La, and only those born of the material world who share a mystical bond with one of these powerful beings may compete.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:

[i]Enemies[/i]: Although Ronin is easily Razorwing's most powerful enemy, his rogue's gallery includes the Shadow Academy and a faction of the Seven Shadows' Path ninja clan that believe he is unworthy of the honor placed upon him.

[i]Reputation[/i]: Razorwing's tactics and philosophy on fighting are simple: put them down, hard and fast. This, coupled with his penchant for violence, has earned him a reputation as a vigilante.

[i]Secret[/i]: Although it isn't widely know, Razorwing was once the apprentice of one of the most feared assassins and mercenaries in the world, Ronin.

[i]Temper[/i]: Razorwing's temper often gets the better of him, causing him to lose control when provoked or humiliated.

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: 6 + 8 + 6 + 8 + 4 + 4 = 36pp

Str: 16 (+3)

Dex: 18 (+4)

Con: 16 (+3)

Int: 18 (+4)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat [/u][/b]: 20 + 20 = 40pp

Initiative: +12

Attack: +10, +11 (melee, shuriken, smoke pellets, thrown knife), +12 (grapple gun, knife, nunchaku)

Grapple: +14

Defense: +10, +12 Dodge Focus (+5 flat-footed)

Knockback: -5 (-3 flat-footed)

[b][u]Saves [/u][/b]: 7 + 6 + 6 = 19pp

Toughness: +10 (+6 flat-footed; +3 Con, +3 armored jumpsuit, +4 Defensive Roll)

Fortitude: +10 (+3 Con, +7)

Reflex: +10 (+4 Dex, +6)

Will: +8 (+2 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]: 132r = 33pp

Acrobatics 16 (+20)

Computers 16 (+20)

Disable Device 16 (+20)

Drive 8 (+12)

Gather Information 8 (+10)

Intimidate 8 (+10)

Investigate 8 (+12)

Knowledge (streetwise) 8 (+12)

Languages 4 (Arabic, Cantonese, English [native], Japanese, Russian)

Notice 8 (+10)

Profession (mercenary) 8 (+10)

Search 8 (+12)

Stealth 16 (+20)

[b][u]Feats [/u][/b]: 35pp

Acrobatic Bluff

Attack Focus (melee)

Beginner's Luck

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

Elusive Target

Equipment 10

Evasion

Fascinate (Intimidate)

Fearless

Hide In Plain Sight

Improved Initiative 2

Jack-of-All-Trades

Luck

Ninja Run

Precise Shot

Quick Draw

Sneak Attack 4

Takedown Attack

Uncanny Dodge (auditory)

[quote name="Equipment"]

[i][u]Headquarters[/u][/i]

[b]Size[/b]: Medium, [b]Toughness[/b]: +15; [b]Features[/b]: Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Garage, Gym, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop [18ep]

[i][u][url=http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr184/lerciferus/b-king-concept.jpg]Razorcycle[/url][/u][/i]

[b]STR [/b]20, [b]SPD [/b]5, [b]DEF [/b]10, [b]TOU [/b]+10, [b]SIZE[/b]: Medium; [b]Features[/b]: Alarm 2, Masterwork, Subtle [16ep]

[i][u][url=http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr184/lerciferus/utility_belt.jpg]Utility Belt[/url][/u][/i]

binoculars, caltrops, camera, commlink, digital audio recorder, flashlight, gasmask, handcuffs, masterwork electronic tool kit, masterwork first aid kit, masterwork forensics kit, masterwork lockpick set, multi-tool, PDA, rebreather [8ep]

[i][u]Weapon Array[/u][/i] [8ep]

-BE: [b]Blast 1[/b] (shuriken; [i]Extras[/i]: Autofire; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Alternate Power 3, Masterwork, Subtle) [5]

-AP: [b]Obscure 2[/b] (visual) (smoke pellets; [i]Extras[/i]: Independent; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Masterwork) [5]

-AP: [b]Strike 1[/b] (knife; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Improved Critical, Masterwork, Mighty, Thrown) [5]

-AP: [b]Strike 2[/b] (nunchaku; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Masterwork, Mighty, Twin Strike) [5][/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 8 + 3 + 1 + 1 +1 = 14pp

[b]Device 2[/b] (armored jumpsuit, hard to lose) [8pp]

[device][b]Communication 6[/b] (radio) (encrypted commlink, technology; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action [Move]; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Subtle; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Power Loss [must be able to gesture, uncommon, minor]) [3dp]

[b]Flight 2[/b] (glider wings; [i]Flaws[/i]: Gliding; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Subtle; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Power Loss [if wings are immobilized, uncommon, minor]) [2dp]

[b]Protection 3[/b] (kevlar) [3dp]

[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (darkvision) (active infrared, technology) [2dp][/device]

[b]Device 1[/b] ([url=http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr184/lerciferus/grapplegun.jpg]grapple gun[/url], easy to lose) [3pp]

[device][b]Snare 5[/b] ([i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [one target Snared at a time]; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Accurate, Alternate Power, Improved Throw, Reversible, Tether; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Reduced Range 2, Vulnerable [slashing damage, very common, minor]) [5dp]

-AP: [b]Speed 1[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Linked [+0]) [1] and [b]Super-Movement 1[/b] (swinging) ([i]Extras[/i]: Linked [+0]) [2][/device]

[b]Leaping 1[/b] (ninja training) [1pp]

[b]Quickness 1[/b] (ninja training) [1pp]

[b]Speed 1[/b] (ninja training) [1pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]

Nightmares (very common, minor) [-3pp]

[b][u]DC Block:[/u][/b]

[code]ATTACK       RANGE     SAVE                      EFFECT

grapple gun  Ranged    DC15 Reflex          Entangled (Staged)

knife        Ranged    DC17 Toughness       Damage (Staged)

knife        Touch     DC19 Toughness       Damage (Staged)

nunchaku     Touch     DC20 Toughness       Damage (Staged

shuriken     Ranged    DC16 Toughness       Damage (Staged)

unarmed      Touch     DC18 Toughness       Damage (Staged)
Costs: Abilities (36) + Combat (40) + Saves (19) + Skills (33) + Feats (35) + Powers (14) - Drawbacks (3) = 174/174 pp

Doktor'd

Pax

Pax has 1pp to spend. This is something of an overhaul, so I'll do it step by step =]

Trade Offs

Changing to Defense -5, Toughness +5

Abilities

Adding 8pp to Charisma, raising it to 20. Costs 8pp.

Combat

Reducing Defense from +4 to +2. Gains 4pp.

Saving Throws

Adding 2pp to Fortitude, and 1pp to Reflex and Will. Costs 4pp.

Skills

Adding 2 ranks to Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy, Knowledge (earth sciences) and Swim. Adding 1 rank to Perform (dance) and Perform (percussion). Removing 2 ranks from Knowledge (popular culture) and Notice. Costs 2pp.

Feats

Added Improved Initiative and Interpose. Costs 2pp.

Powers

Pax had 46pp worth of Powers. I'm going to bundle them all up in a 31pp Alternate Form. Gains 15pp.

Was This:

Flight 5 (aura, cosmic) [10pp]

Immunity 5 (aura, cosmic; cold, heat, pressure, radiation, vacuum) [5pp]

Protection 5 (aura, cosmic; Extras: Impervious) [10pp]

Strike 10 (aura, cosmic; Extras: Penetrating; Power Feats: Alternate Power) [21pp]

-AP: Super-Strength 10 (aura, cosmic; Heavy Load: 200 tons) [20]

Is Now This:

Alternate Form 10 (cosmic aura; biological, cosmic; Extras: Total Fade; Flaws: Action [Move], Fades, Tiring; Power Feats: Slow Fade) [31pp]

Enhanced Strength 10 (Flaws: Duration [sustained]) [5]

Flight 5 [10]

Force Field 7 (Extras: Impervious) [14]

Immovable 3 (Extras: Duration [Continuous], Unstoppable; Flaws: Duration [sustained]) [6]

Immunity 5 (cold, heat, pressure, radiation, vacuum) (Extras: Duration [Continuous]; Flaws: Duration [sustained]) [5]

Super-Strength 10 (Heavy Load: 800 tons [small bridge]; Flaws: Duration [sustained]) [10]

Drawbacks

Removed the Normal Identity drawback. Costs 4pp.

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Pax[floatr][img=http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr184/lerciferus/supergayhero-1-1-1-1.jpg][/floatr]

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 7 (106/106pp)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: -3 Attack for +3 Damage, -5 Defense for +5 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0

[b][u]Gold Status[/u][/b]: 1/30

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: "Teenage" clone of Centurion.

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Kamaka Ellison, Specimen 11

[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Secret

[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Hilo, Hawaii

[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Student

[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: Claremont Academy

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Centurion (genetic father, deceased), Kalani Ellison (genetic mother), Parker Stokes ("uncle")

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 1 (DoB: November 18, 2009)

[b][u]Apparent Age[/u][/b]: Mid-teens

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Male

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Pacific Islander

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5' 6"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 160 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Brown

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Blonde

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Tan-skinned, tow-headed, and a bit on the cute side, Kamaka has a winning smile and boyish charm. His muscles are exceptionally toned and he prefers to wear beach attire in his day-to-day life.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u][/b]: Pax gains his superhuman abilities from a biological cosmic aura. His body produces small amounts of cosmic energy (much like the human body produces heat) which he can amplify to increase it's power output manifold, granting him super-sonic flight, immunity to environmental conditions, superhuman strength, and an increased ability to withstand damage.  The aura is noticeable as a soft thrumming and translucent ripples of energy that radiate from Pax.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: When the world lost it's greatest hero, many believed that one day their hero would return from beyond the grave to continue his battle against evil and tyranny. One such hopeful was Kalani Ellison, a young and beautiful student at the Hanover Institute of Technology majoring in genetic studies. Though she soon abandoned this wild idea, like so many others had, she never gave up hope that one day a new guardian of the people would come.

It wasn't until years later, after she achieved her Doctorate of Genetics and worked as a research assistant at the Albright Institute, that she was approached with a chance to see her old dream come true. Dr. Parker Stokes, her immediate superior and one of the leading authorities in genetic studies, confided in her what he believed would be his greatest experiment. For years he had tried to clone the Centurion, but was met with failure after failure. Leery of what the rest of the scientific community would do with the power to replicate the World's Greatest Hero, he worked alone and told no one of his work. After ten failed attempts to create a stable specimen, he carefully went over years of notes and found a way to counteract the flaws in his gestation protocols, though his findings left him hopeless. The Centurion's DNA, which had been collected at the end of the Terminus Invasion, was so saturated with Terminus energy that even radical cloning techniques resulted in unstable mutations in the embryo. He theorized that the DNA must be combined with that of a healthy, non-powered human, but he himself was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a few years earlier, and his genetic material was unsuitable.

In a last ditch effort to see his dream come to fruition, Dr. Stokes offered Kalani his research notes and personal funding if she swore to finish his experiment. She agreed, and began her work diligently. Combining her own DNA with the samples given to her by Dr. Stokes, she began her work in secret at a facility in Hilo, Hawaii, her place of birth. The specimen took sixteen months to grow to maturity and was educated using a method known as "flash memory", achieving the equivalent of a high school education.

After the clone was "born", Dr. Ellison tried her hardest to instill in the young man a sense of right and wrong, focusing on civic duty and his responsibility as a protector of the people. The two spent nearly a year together, rock diving, surfing, and learning of their Hawaiian heritage through native dance. When Kalani deemed the young man, whom she named Kamaka ("The Son" in Hawaiian), was able to conduct himself in a proper manner, the pair took a plane to Freedom City. Kamaka, adopting the name Pax ("Peace" in Latin) in homage to his genetic forbear, took to the skies of Freedom City, willing and able to fight the good fight. 

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Kamaka is an eager and enthusiastic young man, though a bit naive due to his lack of real world experience. He is an idealist at heart, hoping to one day earn the respect given to his "father", the Centurion. 

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Pax is able to manipulate his cosmic energy aura to simulate the powers the Centurion possessed, though he isn't as powerful as his predecessor.  In time, though, his powers will grow and he will become the champion of truth and justice that he was bred to be.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:

[i]Responsibility[/i]: Though he doesn't think of himself as a construct created to fight against oppression and villainy, Pax feels strongly about his role as steward of the people, and as such will go to great lengths to see that he is there when he is needed.

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: 10 + 2 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 10 = 36pp

Str 30/20 (+10/+5)

Dex 12 (+1)

Con 20 (+5)

Int 12 (+1)

Wis 12 (+1)

Cha 20 (+5)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 8 + 4 = 12pp

Initiative: +5

Attack: +4

Grapple: +9, +24 with Alternate Form

Defense: +2, +1 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -2, -21 with Alternate Form

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b]: 7 + 5 + 5 = 17pp

Toughness: +12 (+5 Con, +7 Impervious Force Field)

Fortitude: +12 (+5 Con, +7)

Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)

Will: +6 (+1 Wis, +5)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 20r = 5pp

Bluff 2 (+7/+11 with Attractive)

Climb 2 (+7/+12 with Alternate Form)

Diplomacy 2 (+7/+11 with Attractive)

Knowledge (earth sciences) 2 (+3)

Knowledge (popular culture) 2 (+3)

Language 2 (English [native], Hawaiian, Latin)

Notice 2 (+3)

Perform (dance) 2 (+7)

Perform (percussion) 2 (+7)

Swim 2 (+7/+12 with Alternate Form)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 5pp

Attractive

Improved Initiative

Interpose

Luck

Ultimate Effort (Strength checks)

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 31 = 31pp

[b]Alternate Form 10[/b] (cosmic aura; biological, cosmic; [i]Extras[/i]: Total Fade; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action [Move], Fades, Tiring; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Slow Fade) [31pp]

[device][b]Enhanced Strength 10[/b] ([i]Flaws[/i]: Duration [Sustained]) [5]

[b]Flight 5[/b] [10]

[b]Force Field 7[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Impervious) [14]

[b]Immovable 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Continuous], Unstoppable; [i]Flaws[/i]: Duration [Sustained]) [6]

[b]Immunity 5[/b] (cold, heat, pressure, radiation, vacuum) ([i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Continuous]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Duration [Sustained]) [5]

[b]Super-Strength 10[/b] ([i]Heavy Load[/i]: 800 tons [small bridge]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Duration [Sustained]) [10][/device]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 0pp

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

[code]

ATTACK      RANGE     SAVE                       EFFECT

Unarmed     Touch     DC20 or DC25 Toughness     Damage (Staged)
Abilities (36) + Combat (12) + Saving Throws (17) + Skills (5) + Feats (5) + Powers (31) - Drawbacks (0) = 106pp

Doktor'd