Character Edits, v5

Ok, I hate to poke, but it's halfway through December and my edits still aren't up. I know the refs are busy, but if you could get time I'd really appreciate seeing them fixed.

It'd help us if you reminded us what those edits are. -Dok

Ask and ye shall recieve; Edit Redux!

So Push is finally settling down in Freedom City, having found some new friends and made some new enemies. Fun-fun-fun times for all.

Ok, I'm spending all my points here on equipment. Specifically, a hideout and souping up his bike. I'm intending on doing a solo thread to reflect this later, maybe call it "Moving Day" or "Housewarming". We'll see.

First up, I need a swap-out of my costume description to this:

When it comes to hero work, Quinn prefers his costume to be light, easy to move in, and somewhat intimidating. A black wool cap covers his head, with a really long red scarf obscuring his lower face. He generally wears an old brown leather longcoat (his most expensive piece of clothing, very worn, but very comfortable, with the small cape on the back and extra billow for dramatic moments), a pair of black fingerless gloves, brown work boots (he also uses them in the shop, the boots are both tough and durable), black jeans and an oversized black sweater or hoodie. He also carries a messenger bag that is usually loaded up with a few toys, some made by Michael, others pinched from Professor Wyrd. When going incognito, he generally sticks to blue jeans, hoodies, and more wool caps, those being his favourite kind of hats, along with the messenger bag. Overall, it’s big, warm, gives his arms plenty of room to move, and extremely comfortable. Just the way he likes it.

Made some minor tweaks there, refined the outfit a bit. Next up, Equipment 5 goes up to Equipment 9, and I'd like the apartment and the motorcycle in my equipment section changed to:

Vehicle: “Lazarus†- Rebuilt & Modified Black/Gold Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle (10 EP)

Strength: 15, Speed: 7, Defense: 10, Toughness: 10, Size: Medium; Features: Caltrops, Oil Slick, Smokescreen, Remote Control.

The remote control is going to be vocal, linked to his commlink, and only works for his voice. The other features are just some ideas I had kicking around to keep him from getting caught. :P

Next, the headquarters:

Hideout: "Lazarus Auto Repair" - Abandoned Car Garage (10 EP)

Size: Medium, Toughness: 10, Features: Computer, Concealed, Garage, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System, Workshop.

And more complications!

Struggling - Push's income is...well, practically nonexistent. For the most part, he manages to collect money by pinching the bad guys' briefcase o' money when he busts up a deal, or finds the odd crime boss bank account number or the like. However, while he can live off that for a while, he generally has no idea when his next windfall is going to happen, and running short on money is no surprise to him.

Catalogue of Nightmares - Besides the Museum Massacre, Push has been in hot pursuit after Scratch for nearly two years. In that time, he's seen a lot of things both pleasant and unpleasant, but some things particularly stick in his mind. More than once he's run into eldrich forces left by Scratch, fell creatures of Old Night left to either delay or harry him...or stumbled upon the remains of particularly nasty things the Gentleman Warlock has done. (i.e Fear or mental effects might skip the save roll altogether due to the rather nasty memories being hauled up to the forefront of his mind, seeing a zombie pile-up on another hero might make him relive the Museum and act accordingly, etc.)

Haunted and Harried - Being a wanted man by more than one party has made Push's life sometimes...complicated. He was on AEGIS's Most Wanted List for a couple of years, several of his old Rogues' Gallery from back in Gear City who want either revenge or answers might be hot on his trail, heaven knows what Scratch has planned (though he has summoned, or Push thinks he's summoned, some nasty eldrich creatures to chase and harry Push more than once), and all of this combines to make it very difficult to get any peace and quiet...

And those are my edits!

ReallyQuickLastMinuteEditGo!

Drawback: Recurring Nightmares - DC 10 - +3 PP

Skills: 11 PP = 48r (+12) (adding the 3 PP from the drawback)

Bluff 8 to Bluff 12 (4r)

Craft (Mechanical 6 to Craft (Mechanical) 8 (2r)

New skill - Drive 6 (6r)

Edit under History:

"So Gabe bought up a small apartment,"

to

"So Gabe found a hideout, coincidentally under an abandoned auto

repair,"

Sneerg'd

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jubatus needs some edits in his fluff -- thank god his crunch is not affected. Specifically: I had a grossly wrong idea about some thing called "Project Freedom", and there's a couple bits of fluff which depend on that grossly wrong idea, and things just gotta change.

Rather than Jay getting court-ordered into a Government program to help wayward supertypes (which is what I mistakenly thought "Project Freedom" was), Jay went into psychological therapy. The changes I wnat to make are consequences of this.

Change Number the First

Existing (erroneous) bit: Affiliations: Hero group he's attached to by court order (see History for details)

What I want to replace it with: Affiliations: None. Jubatus operates independently

Change Number the Second

Existing (erroneous) bit: The second paragraph of Jay's History ends, That comfortable routine ended a few weeks ago. Since Jay needs to spend some time in therapy before he's fit to be a hero, the time reference must change.

What I want to replace it with: That comfortable routine ended a few months ago.

Change Number the Third

Existing (possibly erroneous) bit: Then one of the thugs died, in hospital, from the injuries Jay had inflicted. More, that thug's parents insisted on charging Jay with murder! However the judge might have originally planned to handle this case, Jay derailed that plan by pleading guilty. So the judge was forced to come up with a 'plan B'. Well, it was pretty clear that Jay wanted to be a good citizen... but it was also clear that he was having problems dealing with his transformed body, and that he could be a danger to the public, if those problems weren't dealt with. Dude is still dead. Not good. 'Self-defense on behalf of an innocent citizen' is fine, but it only goes so far...

What I want to replace it with: Then the parents of one of the thugs insisted on charging Jay with assault and battery! However the judge might have originally planned to handle this case, Jay derailed that plan by pleading guilty. So the judge was forced to come up with a 'plan B'. Well, it was pretty clear that Jay wanted to be a good citizen... but it was also clear that he was having problems dealing with his transformed body, and that he could be a danger to the public, if those problems weren't dealt with.

Change Number the Fourth

Existing (erroneous) bit: The last paragraph of Jube's History reads, In the end, the judge remanded Jay to the custody of Project Freedom, so that he could get the help he needed... and make up for the crime he had inadvertently committed, by becoming a superhero.

What I want to replace it with: In the end, the judge ordered Jay to get the psychological help he so clearly needed. After some months of treatment, Jay still has bad days from time to time... but he's recovered from the worst of his traumas, and when his therapist suggested that Jay put his special abilities to public-spirited use, Jay agreed. And now Jay battles injustice with the blazing speed of... Jubatus!

Change Number the Fifth

THe Personality & Motivation text needs some additional material

What I want to add: After the second sentence: However, he has recently come to understand that the results of ignoring altruistic impulses can be worse.

I've added these changes to Jube's character sheet, so a complete copy-and-paste transplant, entirely replacing the existing sheet in Jube's thread, will work just fine:

[b][u]Players Name[/u]:[/b] Cubist

[b][u]Characters Name[/u]:[/b] Jubatus

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: (10) (150/150PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: +2 Attack / -2 Damage, +2 Defense / -2 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0

[b][u]Gold Status[/u][/b]: 0/30

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: Speedster who is his own worst enemy -- his toughest challenge will be overcoming 'the demons within'

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Jay Nelson Xavier

[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Public (it's kind of hard to maintain a Secret Identity when you're blatantly Not Human...)

[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: San Francisco Bay Area

[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Freelancer specializing in technological troubleshooting and tech writing

[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: None. Jubatus operates independently

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Parents: Albert Xavier (father -- dead), Rebecca Xavier (mother -- Alzheimer's-stricken 105 yrs. old in nursing home). Siblings (in birth order): Corrie Xavier (sister, 86), Maxwell Xavier (brother, dead), Dan Xavier (brother, dead), Elaine Xavier (sister, 79), Nancy Xavier (sister, dead), Randolph Xavier (brother, 64). Jube is aware that he has several more-distant relatives (cousins, etc) in various parts of the US and Europe, but has never attempted to build relationships with any of these persons.

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 64 (DoB: September, 1946)

[b][u]Apparent Age[/u][/b]: Young adult (how old does a cheetah look..?)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Male

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Cheetah (formerly Caucasian)

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 6'1"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 102 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Green

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Fur w/ typical cheetah markings -- sandy-yellow w/ black spots all over, with white on the torso's front side

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: First impression: The guy's a cheetah, end of discussion. A closer look reveals that his braincase is rather larger than that of a 'real' cheetah, and the digits on his forepaws are a fair amount longer, slimmer, and more dexterous than those of a 'real' cheetah (which isn't saying much). He typically doesn't wear anything more than a khaki vest that's got ridiculously many (gadget-filled) pockets.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u][/b]: Jubatus' only exotic ability is what he calls "Timeshifting", the power to control how quickly Time flows for himself. He calls it 'upshifting' when he's running faster than normal, and 'downshifting' when he's running slower than normal. This ability has some innate side-effects. One, gravity becomes weaker (when he upshifts) or stronger (when he downshifts). Two, it 'Doppler shifts' all wavelengths (of light or sound or whatever else); when he's running X* faster than normal, he percieves all wavelengths as [sup]1[/sup]/[sub]X[/sub] of their 'normal' value.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: With an IQ around 140, Jay Nelson Xavier has been 'the smartest kid in the room' for most of his childhood (and a good fraction of his adult life). Thanks to an intermittent, continuing series of abusive incidents at the hands of his so-called 'peer group', incidents which were either ignored or dismissed as "kids playing around" by adults who were nominally in positions of responsibility, Jay learned early on that most people are stupid or crazy or both... a conclusion which was only reinforced during his adolescence and later years.

For the past 30-40 years, Jay has been a technocrat, specializing in troubleshooting and technical writing; his life was a comfortable routine of accepting, and fulfulling, freelance contracts. That comfortable routine ended a few months ago.

Unknown to Jay, he'd been chosen by a Grue sleeper agent as a suitable test-subject for biological experimentation... so one day, Jay went to sleep normal, and woke up with a five-o'clock shadow that just wouldn't quit. Overnight, his body had changed from 'normal human' to '[i]almost[/i]-normal cheetah'. As if the associated changes to his vision, hearing, and other senses weren't bad enough, he also found himself 'floating', as if gravity had somehow been reduced to [sup]1[/sup]/[sub]6[/sub] of its customary strength. Confused and disoriented by this radical transformation, Jay managed to dial 9-1-1... and [i]that[/i] freaked him out even more: There was no person on the other end of the line, just a slow [i]basso[/i] droning. Even worse, Jay discovered that he was no longer capable of speech -- all that came out of his mouth were animal noises! In desperation, Jay barked out the classic SOS code. Then he lost consciousness...

Jay woke up in a hospital room, tied to a bed by loose restraints. During the week or so he spent in hospital, Jay learned about his new, highly cheetah-esque body; what he could and couldn't eat safely, that he was permanently stuck at 6* faster than the rest of the world, [i]etc etc[/i]. As well, he figured out how to talk with a vocal tract that can't produce speech (the secret is, make a series of carefully-selected sound effects that [i]sound like[/i] human words), and how to 'downshift' (slow himself down) to the same speed as everybody else. At which point, he returned to his normal life, as best he could.

A week after his release from hospital, Jay happened to be passing by the site of a five-on-one mugging. Ordinarily, Jay would have just dialed 9-1-1 on his cellphone and let the police handle it... but this time, he [i]couldn't[/i] just let the victim suffer, because he was a by-God [i]human being[/i], not a friggin' [i]animal![/i]

Jay thought his monstrous appearance would be enough to drive the thugs away. Wrong: Inhuman he might seem, but he was also obviously scared & underconfident, and he appeared to be a scrawny little bugger (6' tall and 100 lbs). So the thugs figured a weak, frightened animal (albeit one that was a little bit larger than the last animal they'd tortured) would be easy meat. The thugs were [i]very[/i] wrong: In the ensuing scuffle, Jay 'upshifted' for the first time, and his 'beast side' took over for the first time... or at least he friggin' well [i]hopes[/i] it was his 'beast side' taking over. Because when it was over, Jay was horrified to see all five thugs sprawled out on the asphalt, unmoving, in puddles of their own blood. Jay called for ambulances, and spent the next several minutes puking his guts out.

All five of the thugs were alive when the ambulances arrived. Jay reported the incident to the police, who assured him that there would be no legal repercussions -- it was a clear case of self-defense on behalf of an innocent victim -- which made Jay feel a [i]little[/i] better about his having ripped and torn and shredded and... anyway, Jay resolved that the next time he came across a crime-in-progress, he [i]would[/i] let the police handle it.

Then the parents of one of the thugs insisted on charging Jay with assault and battery! However the judge might have originally planned to handle this case, Jay derailed that plan by pleading guilty. So the judge was forced to come up with a 'plan B'. Well, it was pretty clear that Jay wanted to be a good citizen... but it was also clear that he was having problems dealing with his newly-transformed body, and that he [i]could[/i] be a danger to the public, [i]if[/i] those problems weren't dealt with.

In the end, the judge ordered Jay to get the psychological help he so clearly needed. Now, some few months of treatment later, Jay still has bad days from time to time... but his mental condition is sufficiently improved that when his therapist suggested Jay put his special abilities to public-spirited use, [i]Jay agreed.[/i] And now Jay battles injustice with the blazing speed of... Jubatus!

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Jay Nelson Xavier has never been anyone's idea of a superhero. He's a cynical, hardshell pragmatist, and while he [i]does[/i] have altruistic impulses, his life experiences have forcibly taught him that acting on said impulses usually has a bad outcome. However, he has recently come to understand that the results of [i]ignoring[/i] altruistic impulses can be [i]worse.[/i] Jay has few friends, and he likes it that way -- especially now that his brain has been rewired to add cheetah traits/instincts, such as their generally solitatry nature. Jay, a detail-oriented fussbudget, is aware that he's more competent than most people, but where some might think "damn, I'm great!", Jay wonders "why can't [i]they[/i] do it, too?" 

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Jube is about speed and precision, not brute force. He prefers the surgically exact strike to carpet-bombing, pre-planned activity to improvisation.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:

[b]Can't Touch Me[/b]: Jube's Danger Sense is permanently active -- he [i]cannot[/i] shut it down -- and whenever the DS thinks there's trouble inbound, [i]it[/i] actives his Timeshift [i]for[/i] Jube...

[b]The Nature of the Beast[/b]: Jube's eyes and ears are cheetah-normal; thus, he has lousy color discrimination, and he cannot hear any sounds below 100 Hz or so. The digits on his forepaws are longer and slimmer than those of normal cheetahs, but nowhere near as good as human fingers; hence Jube's manual dexterity suffers at times. Obligate carnivore; chewing on one leaf won't [i]hurt[/i] him, but a whole salad would give him horrible diarrhea. Human-style clothing is very uncomfortable -- it chafes against his fur and makes him overheat, not to mention his skeletal structure is all wrong for it -- so he wears as little of it as he can get away with. Jube's voice sounds [i]terrible;[/i] he can't actually speak, so he strings together carefully-selected sound effects to produce 'speech' which is easy to comprehend. Jube is naturally quadrupedal, but he insists on standing up on his hind legs anyway, no matter how much it hurts.

[b]Thou Shalt Not...[/b]: (ube is [i]very very very[/i] opposed to killing [i]any[/i]thing, and takes a rather dim view of even inflicting injury; he's scared spitless that the scent of blood might allow his 'beast side' to take over.

[b]Time [i]Will[/i] Let Me[/b]: Jube's Timeshift affects gravity (Timeshifting slower = stronger gravity; faster = weaker gravity). He can Timeshift to [i]slower than[/i] normal, with the accompanying effect on personal gravity. As well, the Timeshift affects anything with a wavelength; when Jube is running N* faster than normal, he percieves the frequency of an X-Hertz sound as (X/N) Hz, and analogous color-shifts affect light. His Infravision, Ultra-Hearing, Ultravision, and X-Ray Vision are all affected by this quirk.

[b]Too Darn Fast[/b]: Jube's bodily processes (metabolism, nerve impulses, etc) are permanently stuck at 6* normal speed; in order to interact with normal-speed characters, he [i]must[/i] use his Timeshift power to slow down to [i]their[/i] speed. As well, he needs to eat 6* more than anyone else; Jube going 1 day without food affects him much the same way a normal person would be affected by not eating for 6 days straight. Similarly, Jube's sleep cycle is [sup]1[/sup]/[sub]6[/sub] as long as that of any normal person.

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: -4 +14 +4 +8 +6 +2 = 30pp

Str 18/06 (+4/-2)

Dex 24 (+7)

Con 14 (+2)

Int 18 (+4)

Wis 16 (+3)

Cha 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 12 + 20 = 32pp

Initiative: +7/+23

Attack: +6 ranged, +12 melee

Grapple: +16/+10

Defense: +10 (+10 Base), +5 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5, -1 Flat-Footed

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b]: 4 + 0 + 6 = 10

Toughness: +10 (+2 Con, +8 Defensive Roll) / +2 Flat-Footed

Fortitude: +6 (+2 Con, +4)

Reflex: +7 (+7 Dex, +0)

Will: +9 (+3 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 28R = 7pp

Knowledge: Business 4 (+8)

Knowledge: Current Events 4 (+8)

Knowledge: Technology 5 (+9)

Knowledge: Theology and Philosophy 5 (+9)

Language 2 (English [native], Spanish, French)

Notice 6 (+9)

Stealth 2 (+9)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 19PP

Attack Focus (Melee) 6

Defensive Roll 4 (+8 Toughness)

Environmental Adaptation (Low gravity)

Equipment 4 (20 EP)

Evasion

Jack of All Trades

Master Plan

Uncanny Dodge (Motion Sense)

[quote name="Equipment 4PP = 20EP"]

[i]Contents of Jube's "utility vest": Stuff from the Core book[/i]

Binoculars [1EP]

Commlink [1EP]

Cutting torch (Blast 1, Drain Toughness 1) [3EP]

Digital A/V recorder [1EP]

Ear protectors (+5 vs Dazzle (auditory)) [1EP]

Fire extinguisher [1EP]

Flash-defense goggles (+5 vs Dazzle (visual)) [1EP]

Forensics kit [1EP]

Gas mask [1EP]

GPS unit [1EP]

Handcuffs [1EP]

Lock release gun [1EP]

Mini-tracer [1EP]

Palmtop (PDA) [1EP]

Police scanner [1EP]

Rebreather [1EP]

Swiss army knife (i.e., multi-tool) [1EP]

UV 'blacklight' [1EP]

[i]Contents of Jube's "utility vest": Stuff which probably won't have much effect on combat, but is in there anyway[/i]

Duct tape

Protein bars

Spare batteries (all kinds needed for his gadgets)

Vials of concentrated energy fluid (i.e., Rockstar/Monster/Red Bull)[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: + 2 + 4 + 6 + 7 + 1 + 4 + 30 = 56PP

[b]Immunity 2[/b] (aging, cheetah-specific & human-specific diseases) [2pp]

[b]Regeneration 2[/b] (Recovery Rate: Bruised 1 [1 round], Staggered 1 [20 minutes]) [2pp]

[b]Strike 3[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Mighty) (Claws, fangs) [4pp]

[b]Super-Movement 3[/b] (Safe Fall, Sure-footed, Wall-Crawling) [6PP]

[b]Super-Senses 7[/b]: (Danger Sense (Motion Sense), Low-light Vision, Motion Sense [Tactile, [i]Extras:[/i] Ranged], Normal Olfactory Sense [[i]Extras:[/i] Acute, Tracking], Ultrasonic Hearing) [7PP]

[b]Super-Senses 1[/b]: (Infravision, [i]Complications:[/i] Power Loss [Only active when Jube is Timeshifted slower than normal]) [1PP]

[b]Timeshift[/b] (30PP Container [Active]) [30pp]

[list][b]Enhanced Feats 6[/b] (Improved Initiative 6) [6pp]

[b]Enhanced STR 12[/b] [12pp]

[b]Quickness 6[/b] (x100) [6pp]

[b]Speed 6[/b] (500MPH/5,000 ft per Move Action) [6pp][/list]

[b]Abilities (30) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (10) + Skills (7) + Feats (19) + Powers (52) = 150pp[/b]

Doktor'd

Quick Edit for Atlas:

+2 Enhanced Strength

+2 Impervious (total of 12).

Also, cleaned up the formatting a touch.

[img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/5/50/Atlas_2.jpg]

[u]Players Name[/u]: Geez3r

[u]Power Level[/u]: 13 (202/202PP)

[u]Trade-Offs[/u]: -5 Attack / +5 Damage, -5 Defense / +5 Toughness

[u]Unspent PP[/u]: 0

[u]Diamond Status[/u]: 52/90

[u]Characters Name[/u]:  Atlas

[u]Alternate Identity[/u]:  Samael Nitorvich

[u]Height[/u]:  3ft. - 6ft. - 10ft

[u]Weight[/u]: 50 - 200 - 2,500 lbs

[u]Hair[/u]: Brown

[u]Eyes[/u]: Brown

[u]Age:[/u] 37

[u]Description[/u]: Samael is a person of average height, and is quite stocky.  He is just built solid.  He's got that real "working man" look.  There's nothing fancy about him, just jeans and a T-Shirt.  He keeps his hair cut just a bit longer than a buzz cut.  He has a rather prominent jaw line as well.  His arms and hands have a few scars from a life of working with his hands.  Although not often noticed, his hands are quite a bit bigger than they normally would be for a person of his size. 

As Atlas, Samael becomes one of the most muscle bound men on the planet.  He stands at a towering 10ft tall and tips the scale at over 2,500 pounds.  His skin changes color to a deep crimson.  He has also been known to change this appearance with cosmetic details, such as making his skin look like stone or metal.  He rarely stands at his full height in this form, as he often stoops or kneels to make himself seem less imposing around civilians. 

[u]History[/u]:  Samael is of Russian decent.  His parents were part of the cultural enrichment program, meaning they were sent away and never seen again.  With that sort of up bringing, he learned quickly to keep his head down, work hard, don't say anything and most importantly of all, volunteer for nothing.  Although he disliked the regime, he was wise enough to keep his opinions to himself.  When the government crumbled, Samael got out of Russia.  He spent a few years bouncing around Europe doing odd jobs here and there and eventually scrounged up enough cash to journey to America. 

While it wasn't everything he had hoped for, it was still a step up from where he had been.  Unfortunately, all he had to his name was a single suitcase full worth of clothes and a few bills.  So he settled in the Fens district in Freedom City, it being about the only place he could afford.  He landed a job working at a local deli.  It was boring work, but it paid the bills and kept him fed.  But there was one thing that bothered him.  From his upbringing, the idea that everyone works together to advance the whole was ingrained in his head.  He couldn't tolerate people who would steal or try to cheat the system. 

These criminals and thugs thought they had it tough; they didn't know the meaning of the word.  No matter how bad it was, Samael had never considered turning against the law.  If you worked real hard, things would get better.  America was the land of opportunity, he just had to help these thugs get back on the straight and narrow.  He dedicated himself to protecting his own little section of the street, and for a while, it worked.  But then the local gangs decided to teach this guy a lesson.  Samael could take on 2 or 3 guys, if he caught them by surprise, but when they caught [i]him[/i] by surprise, well... it wasn't pretty.  As the life left his body... [i]something[/i] reached out to him.  He rose from the ground, to face his assailants, now something entirely different. 

With his new found gifts, Samael is expanding his territory, protecting more and more of the city. 

[u]Personality & Motivation[/u]: Although he looks a bit scary, Samael is a really good guy.  He's dutiful, loyal and very determined.  He favors the tough love approach.  He loathes criminals and those that would cheat the system.  He believes that they all have good in them and can succeed if only they had the chance.  Samael intends to give them that chance.  He's got a bit of a dry sense of humor, and is usually a man of few words.  The tough guy exterior quickly melts when he's around animals, especially his cat Sprinkles.

Since the Invasion, Atlas has stayed out of the lime light, trying to get a handle on things from his own perspective first. 

[u]Powers & Tactics[/u]: Samael pretty much has the ability to Hulk-out, and vastly increase in strength and durability for a limited time.  He'll avoid entering his new form until ths last possible minute because of its limited duration.  Once in his new form, he uses his superior strength and size to exploit every advantage he can.  Despite his outward appearance, Samael is very rational and clearheaded in his new form, and can shrug off effects that would ordinarily break his morale.  He tends to single out the biggest and toughest opponent preferring to leave the speedy ones to his allies who are more apt to handle them. 

[u]Complications[/u]:

[i]Prejudice:[/i] Russian Immigrant, Lower class,

[i]Responsibility:[/i]  Upholding the law, protecting his stretch of the city, Sprinkles (his cat)

[i]The Grue Invasion[/i] - It's been revealed that Atlas was a Grue/human hybrid created by the Grue as a bioweapon for the destruction of Earth.  He got better.  Public relations did not. 

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 14+0+14+0+0+4=32PP

Str: 24/38/46 (+7/+14/+18)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 24/38/42 (+14/+16)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 8+4=12PP

Attack: +4 Base, +9 Melee (-1 with Growth, +1 with Shrinking)

Grapple: +16, +23 w/ Enhanced Strength, +31 w/Growth, +19 w/Shrinking (+11 to any with Full Super-Strength)

Defense: +6 (+2 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +1 Flat-Footed (-1 with Growth, +1 with Shrinking)

Knockback: -3 (no powers), -14 w/ Powers, -19 w/Growth, - 10 w/Shrinking

Initiative: +0

[u][b]Saves[/b][/u]: 0+5+8=13PP

Toughness: +18/+16/+14/+7 (+16/+14/+7 Con, +2 other) (Impervious 12)

Fortitude: +16/+14 (+16/+14 Con, +0)

Reflex: +5 (+0 Dex, +5)

Will: +8 (+0 Wis, +8)

[u][b]Skills:[/b][/u] 72r = 18PP

Diplomacy 8 (+10)

Disguise 0 (+2, +32 Morph)

Gather Info 8 (+10)

Handle Animal 8 (+10)

Intimidate 15 (+17, +15 w/Shrinking, +19 w/Growth)

Knowledge: Streetwise 8 (+8)

Language 1 (English, Russian [Native])

Notice 9 (+9)

Sense Motive 8 (+8)

Survival 7 (+7)

[u][b]Feats:[/b][/u] 21PP

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Attack Focus Melee 5

Dodge Focus 4

Improved Grab

Interpose

Last Stand

Luck 3

Power Attack

Startle

Takedown Attack 1

Ultimate Toughness

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 13+14+14+2+14+1+31+17=106PP

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Languages; Speak/Understand Any) [4pp] [u]LINKED[/u] [b]Communication 4[/b] (Mental, 1 mile, [i]Extras:[/i] Two-Way) [8pp]

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Mind Reading 16[/b] [i]Flaws[/i]: Range 2 [Touch], Requires Grab [4pp] [u]LINKED[/u] [b]Drain Wisdom 16[/b] [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save (Will) [i]Flaws[/i]: Requires Grab [8pp]

[b]Enhanced Strength 14[/b]  [14pp]

[b]Enhanced Constitution 14[/b]  [14pp]

[b]Immunity 2[/b] (critical hits)  [2PP]

[b]Protection 2[/b] [i]Extras:[/i] Impervious Toughness 12 [14pp]

[b]Regeneration 1[/b] (True Resurrection 1 [1/week]) [1PP]

[b] Protean Might Array 12 ([/b]24PP, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power [Dynamic] 3, Dynamic 4[b])[/b] [31 pp]

* [u]BED[/u]: [b]Super-Strength 11[/b] ([i]PF[/i]: Freeze Breath [Cone Snare], Shockwave) {24}

Effective Lifting Strength 106 (Light: 10,000 tons, Medium: 20,000 tons, Heavy: 30,000 tons, Maximum: 60,000 tons, Push/Drag: 150,000 tons - Heavy Load example: ocean liner, large bridge)

* [u]DAP[/u]: [b]Healing 11[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth, [i]Extras:[/i] Total, [i]Flaws:[/i] Personal) {24}

* [u]DAP[/u]: [b]Leaping 24[/b] (x100,000,000, 20 rounds[b])[/b] {24}

* [u]DAP[/u]: [b]Morph 6[/b] (+30 Disguise, any form, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous]) {24}

[b]Growth 4[/b] (Large; +8 Str, +4 Con; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration/Continuous) (PF: 1 Alternate Power) [17]

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Shrinking 4[/b] (Small, +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -4 Grapple, +4 Knockback, -2 Intimidate, +4 Stealth, 3/4 Strength [Carry Capacity], [i]Feats:[/i]  Normal Movement, Normal Toughness, [i]Extras:[/i]  Duration [Continuous], Normal Strength)  [14PP]

[u][b]Drawbacks:[/b][/u] 0pp

DC Block:

[code]Unarmed (unpowered)  ------------- 22/Toughness ------------------------- Bludgeoning

Unarmed (Small/Medium size)------------ 29/Toughness--------------------------- Bludgeoning

Unarmed (Large Size) --------------------- 33/Toughness -------------------------- Bludgeoning

Shockwave (120ft cone) ------------------ 23/Reflex, 28 Toughness ------------- Bludgeoning

Freeze Breath (120ft cone) --------------- 23/Reflex, 28/Reflex ----------------- Snare
Costs: Abilities (32) + Combat (12) + Saves (13) + Skills (18) + Feats (21) + Powers (106) - Drawbacks (00) = 202/202 Power Points

Doktor'd

My first edit for Shadow Man already? It's nothing big. Just some fluff to add. On his Family line I'd like to change it to "Robert Rose (father, deceased), Ramona Rose (mother, deceased), Nikki Rose (ex-wife, 33), Faith Rose (daughter, 16), Joshua Rose (son, 13)" change the Kids complication to read "Matthew's kids are his life. Even though he does not have custody of them, he'll make time to see them anytime he can. He would do anything to see them happy."

Doktor'd

Today is PH's (assumed) Birthday! As such, I'll be making a handful of edits to him now.

First, his Age.

Obviously, there are a handful of discrepancies with his Age at the time of escape and the time of becoming a Hero.

Powerhouse's age is 24, not 23 or 22.

His new Combat Stat area;

Initiative: +4

Attack: +3, +5 melee

Grapple: +9, +32 with powers

Defense: +6 (+6 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -2/-12, -15 with Immovable

This added the +4 Initiative from Improved Initiative and +2 from the additional Super-Strength Ranks.

Regarding Super-Strength, his Load Limit is wrong. Powerhouse's Effective Strength is 95, which is correct, but the information on his Heavy Load is incorrect. It is two Ranks too high, so it needs to be 6,400 tons.

PH's PP spent;

+2 Strength (Unenhanced)

+2 Con (Unenhanced)

+1 AP off Travel Array; Flight

[b]Movement Array 4 ([/b]8 Points[i]Feats:[/i] 2 Alternate Powers,)[10PP]

[list][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Leaping 8 ([/b]x500 Distance, 12,500' Feet/2.3 miles per leap)[/b] (Using Gravity to leap high into the sky, gravity) [8PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Speed 2 ([/b]25 MPH / 250' per Move Action) 2[PP] & [b]Immovable 3[/b][i]Extras:[/i] Unstoppable[b])[/b] [6pp] (Using Gravity to increase his movement speed, Gravity) [8PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Flight 4 ([/b]100 MPH / 1000' Move Action[b])[/b] (Removing Gravity's hold on him, Gravity) [8PP][/list] 
+1 AP off Super-Strength; Telekinesis

[b]Super-Strength 11 ([/b] Heavy Load 6,400 tons [i]Feats:[/i]Bracing, Groundstrike, Shockwave, 1 Alternate Power[ b])[/b] (Using Gravity for Superhuman Strength, Gravity) [26PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Telekinesis 24([/b]Effective Strength 120, Heavy Load 200k tons[i]Extras:[/i] Area (Targeted), Selective [i]Flaws:[/i] Action (Full), Side-Effect (-2, Nauseate 12 Linked with Stun 12), [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle[b])[/b] (Manipulating the Gravity of other Objects, Gravity) [25PP][/list] 
his new stats, saves and combat stats are:
Abilities: 10 + 0 + 10 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 20PP

Strength 20/42 (+5/+16)

Dexterity 10 (+0)

Constitution 20/32 (+5/+11)

Intelligence 10 (+0)

Wisdom 10 (+0)

Charisma 10 (+0) 

Toughness: +5/+15 (+5/+11 Con, +4 Protection), Impervious 10

Fortitude: +7/+13 (+5/+11 Con, +2)

Reflex: +4 (+0 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+0 Wis, +7)

Initiative: +4

Attack: +3, +5 melee

Grapple: +9, +32 with powers

Defense: +6 (+6 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -2/-12, -15 with Immovable

Done by Geez3r

Doing something of a overhaul of Rifts Character sheet.

Removing all ranks of Bluff and his Taunt Feat since he really has never used them and I started to think it was a waste of PP and Ranks. Doing this gives me 4 PP and a spare rank. Dropping 2 PP for Performance (Singing) along witht he spare rank.

Keeping the Spare 2 PP while I work on stats for Ozzy the Cyborg bat! :D

Also, Responsibility Complication has been altered.

Player Name: Darksider42

Power Level: 11 (162/168PP)

Trade-Offs: None

Unspent PP: 8

Gold Status: 18/30

Characters Name: Rift

Alternate Identity: Warren Wilder

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 160 lbs

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black 

Description: When compared to the majority of Claremont Academy's student body, Warren looks quite plain in comparison. He usually keeps his hair cut short and wearing anything casual with a band T-shirt being a constant, though there is always the chance you may have never heard of the band in question. 

As Rift, he dons a Black long coat with stylized blue cracked glass patterns creeping up from his sleeves and the bottom of the coat and a dark blue domino Mask, although on the rare occasion he wonders why it works so well in maintaining his identity. He uses a similar design for his guitar, which is always on hand or slung over his sholder. 

History: 

Warren grew up in Southside. His Father was an electrician while his mother worked several part time jobs. Throughout Warren's childhood, there were a few strange incidents where glass would sometimes break whenever Warren threw a tantrum as a kid, but there was no real connection between the two as far as anyone could tell so it was always brushed off as a "freak incident" or an "accident" and forgotten. At some point he found his fathers old CD collection and developed a fascination with Music, Metal and Rock in particular. Though there were some fears he might become rebellious, he didn't seem any more different than he was before so they let him have the CD's. When he was 10 he was asking for a guitar and after saving up managed to get one on his 11th birthday.

By the time he was 16, Warren was showing plenty of promise as a good musician as he spent almost all his free time devoted to practice. He tried getting into some school bands, but something always happened to cause them the dissolve or break up. It was frustrating for him that his rants and screams in private would leave cracks in glass and other objects, though he rarely noticed them until much later and by that time he couldn't make the connection. He also found out he had a knack for electronics (Something his father was proud of) and made a habit of mucking around with Amplifiers and anything he could get his hands on. Thanks to some help with his father who knew a few people across Freedom City, Warren was working part time at a few nightclubs whenever sound equipment needed fixing and got a bit of exposure to the music scene.

Eventually though, things started to get a tough. His last band broke up when the lead singer and close friend Tomas died when a car crash that also took the life of of the singers father. It shook Warren and on some level left him wondering if he could have done something to stop it, though he knew rationally he had no way of helping even if he had the chance. His father broke his back on a job and needed several months of rest for it to recover before he could work again, requiring Warren to work more after school. The problem with that was that some of the clubs were cut down on requests to see him due to growing concerns about the teens age on their premises. Eventually, he was left working only at Midnight Hour and even then only occasionally. 

The last straw on top of everything happened on his first time with this new arrangement. The Maestro was taking control of several Club goers and forcing them to dismantle most of the sound equipment Warren spend weeks fixing up before this all happened. With all this happening, Warren finally snapped and started going after the conductor of Crime while screaming insults at him. It was then and there his latent sonic powers began to truly manifest as he went into battle.

In the end, he was partially successful. He managed to break The Maestros mind control over the club goes and stop him from stealing the sound equipment, but he managed to escape and Warren was left battered and bruised. With the police swarming the area, a very confused and hurt warren slunk back home not really sure how or what he did even as his mind cleared from his temporary breakdown. before he reached his home, he was intercepted by Foreshadow who managed to calm Warren down and asked about what had happened exactly. He was able to ask the Hero's questions which would later on provide some help to the freedom league. He then explained that he knew people that could assist in learning how to control his abilities, and perhaps use them for good. Warren accepted his offer and was told to wait for an offer.

Sure enough, a few days later he was offered a scholarship and a transfer to Claremont Academy. Which he took after some convincing from his parents.

Personality & Motivation: Warren appears as a calm but often distant individual wrapped in his own thoughts, guitar practice or whatever little project he has going on. Anyone that tries talking to him will find that he's quite friendly and has quite a sarcasm streak when annoyed. He has a tendency to think and plan as far ahead as possible, though it has been noted in the past he does grow increasingly stressed, nervous and/or aggressive when things start to fall apart, which may have contributed to the manifestation of his powers. He is a major music fan and pretty dedicated to Rock and heavy metal along with other musical genres, but finds Rap music irritating.

Powers & Tactics: Rift is capable of directing and amplifying any sound to dangerous levels through mental manipulation, though he has a preference for using his abilities though his modified electric guitar or singing (either with clean vocals or metal screams) He will however resort to more conventional means if it suits him. He is also capable of using ambient sound to create barriers and propel him into the air along with an enhanced sense of hearing.

Rift prefers ranged combat over up close and personal, using his abilities to assault his foes with painful sound blasts and other effects while while using flight to keep him out of reach. He will sometimes cook up traps or devices to help in any fight, given he has prep time to make them. His most notable invention being a modified guitar with a built in amplifier and custom pick ups capable of creating frequencies that enhance some of his powers, though he is still making modifications and tweaks to this day.

Complications: 

Enemy: The Maestro (Does not appreciate Rifts type of music at all)

Public Identity

Responsibility: Claremont academy, Archetech Internship, Octopus Dropkick

Abilities: 0 + 6 + 4 + 10 + 2 + 6 = 28PP

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 16 (+3)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 20 (+5)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 16 (+3)

Combat: 8 + 20 = 28PP

Attack: +4, +10 ranged

Grapple: +4

Defense: +10 [20PP] (+5 flat-footed)

Knockback: -1/-5

Initiative: +5

Saving Throws: 3 + 5 + 5 = 13PP

Toughness: +10/+2 (+2 Con, +8 Force Field)

Fortitude: +5 (+2 Con, +3)

Reflex: +8 (+3 Dex, +5)

Will: +6 (+1 Wis, +5)

Skills: 96R = 23PP

Computers 5 (+10)

Concentration 8 (+9)

Craft (Electronics) 12 (+17)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 4 (+9)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 8 (+13)

Knowledge (Technology) 13 (+18)

Notice 9 (+10)

Performance (Stringed Instruments) 15 (+18)

Performance (singing) 9 (+12)

Sense Motive 9 (+10)

Feats: 16PP

Attack Focus (Ranged) 4

Fascinate (Perform)

Improvised Tools

Inventor

Luck 2

Master Plan

Move-By Action

Power Attack

Precise Shot

Skill Mastery (Bluff, Craft [Electronics], Notice, Performance [Stringed Instruments])

Speed of Thought

Uncanny Dodge (Audio)

Powers: 5 + 1 + 12 + 8 + 21 + 5 = 52PP

Device 1 (5PP, Flaws: Hard-To-Lose, Feats: Restricted [Sonic Controllers]) [5PP]

Sonic Control 0 (Feats: Accurate, Alternate Power 4) [5PP]

APs:

Disintegration 4 [20PP]

Emotion Control 10 (Extras: Area [General, Burst], Flaws: Sense-Dependent [Audio]) [20PP]

Flight 10 (Rank 16, 1,000,000mph) [20PP]

Stun 6 (Extras: Range [Ranged]) [18PP]

Feature 1 (Vocal Mimicry) [1PP]

Flight 6 (500mph / 5,000ft per Move Action) [12PP]

Force Field 8 (Sonic) [8PP]

Sonic Control 10 (20PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power) [21PP]

Base Power: Blast 10 (Sonic) [20PP]

Alternate Power: Dazzle 10 (Sonic) (Audio Senses, Extras: Burst) [20PP]

Super Senses 5 (Ultrasonic Hearing, Extras: Accurate 2, Extended 2 [1,000ft Notice Increments]) (Sonar) [5PP]

DC Block:

Unarmed --- 15/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Blast 10 --- 25/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Dazzle 10 --- 20/Reflex/Fortitude --- Deafened

Stun 6 --- 16/Fortitude --- Stunned

Disintegrate 4 --- 14/Fortitude, 19/Toughness --- Drain Toughness, Staged / Bruised, Staged

Emotion Control 10 --- 20/Will --- Emotion Control

Costs: Abilities (28) + Combat (28) + Saves (13) + Skills (24) + Feats (17) + Powers (52) - Drawbacks (00) = 162/168pp

Edits done by Geez3r, and your math was off in skills and feats, so you have only spent 160/169pp (you got 1pp for December, which had yet to be posted when you initially put out these requests

Someone pointed out an error on El Sapo. The line that says

Leaping 4 (x25; 625 ft. Running long jump, 312 ft. Standing long jump, 156 ft. Vertical jump; Move Action) [4 PP]

should actually be

Leaping 4 (x25; 500 ft. Running long jump, 250 ft. Standing long jump, 125 ft. Vertical jump; Move Action) [4 PP]

I was accidentally applying the bonus from my Super Strength to leaping, which I shouldn't have been doing.

Edits done by Geez3r

Dragonfly's edits!

She doesn't need anything fixed or points sunk into her devices. I'm so happy I could weep.

6 points to spend.

2 points into Int. Her brain continues to mutate, however slowly! Constantly working on super-science can't hurt, either.

2 points to raise base attack by 1. She now meets her caps, and is a slightly more competent fighter.

1 point into her Fortitude Save, as she's been active enough to be at least slightly more healthy. The start of a small trend! One day I may even give her proper constitution. One day.

1 point into Skills, where I do some minor rejiggering (helped by the +1 int from earlier) and add Disable Device at a decent rank. There is now some minor variation in her rank 15+ skills to represent her specialties (those being making physics cry, and building things that make physics cry).

Dragonfly's age goes up, having had a quiet birthday in December.

[b][u]Characters Name:[/u][/b] Dragonfly

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 9 (139/139)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] +2 Defense / -2 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Progress to Silver:[/u][/b] 34/60

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b]

Bitter young genius out to apply her mind on [i]her[/i] terms, and no one else's.

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Mara Hallomen

[b][u]Identity:[/u][/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace:[/u][/b] France (dual citizen, French/American)

[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] inventor; full-time hero

[b][u]Affiliations:[/u][/b] Ironclad, The Lab

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b] Alexander 'Hollow Man' Hallomen (father)

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 19 (born December 1991)

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] female

[b][u]Ethnicity:[/u][/b] Caucasian

[b][u]Height:[/u][/b] 5'5"

[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] "I can build death rays, you know."

[b][u]Eyes:[/u][/b] dark blue

[b][u]Hair:[/u][/b] dirty blonde

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]

On the short side, slim and modestly proportioned but not exactly muscular, Mara tends to take just enough care of herself to maintain her shape and stay alive, but not much else. She nearly always looks a little strung-out, hair disheveled and eyes tired, like she doesn't sleep well (which she doesn't) or spends long stretches distracted by some project or idea to the neglect of all else (which she does). Her clothing is simple, practical, and subdued in color (shades of gray and black being popular, dark reds, blues, and purples being runners-up). Very often what she's wearing hasn't been washed recently. Makeup is practically a foreign concept.

When out fighting crime her outfit is a little more clean and constant: slim black pants, a short grey jacket with a stylized black dragonfly on the back, and her devices - currently a pair of large, heavy-looking high-tech gauntlets, a high-tech flexible chestpiece and belt, and a large headset which covers both ears and has a translucent blue visor over her upper face. She prefers boots with a little bit of heel to them – they're not very practical, but she's self-conscious about her height (especially when confronting criminals or working with your standard 6' bombshell heroine).

[b][u]Power Descriptions:[/u][/b]

When Dragonfly's Datalink is active small lights 'dance' behind her eyes; this effect is not very bright, but is highly piercing (being subtly noticeable even under her visor, which obscures most of her features). Failed attempts to penetrate her Mental Immunity are met with psychic 'static', resistance, and unintelligible echoes of her multiple running thoughts.

Her technology-based spacial effects typically manifest as shifting, churning distortions or fragmented space. Some effects are tinted the same distinct neon blue her gauntlets emit at the seams and glasswork when charged.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]

In certain parts of the underworld you don't buy or sell weapons without knowing the name Hallomen. Word is that for the right price he can get you anything: designer drugs like Max or Zoom, the very latest in illegal technology, and even, once in a rare while – if you can afford it – gadgets from caught supervillains that got 'lost' on their way to the incinerators or science labs. From the back alleys to high-class black market auctions, he supplies whole armies if the price is right and by luck, bribes, and exceptional planning he never seems to get caught; those who've dealt with him jokingly call him the “Hollow Man†(through rarely to his face) in honor of how the police raid into his storehouses and labs to find empty – 'hollow' – rooms. What customers only very rarely know is where most of the new and custom items came from. 

Hallomen is a cold and ruthless man but a man none the less, and around the turn of the 20th century had a short tryst with a villainess and frequent buyer. He was completely uninterested in the child she bore (what use did he have for a wailing, disgusting baby?) until several years later, when he got word that the child was displaying superhuman traits – signs of high intelligence (for a child of that age) and her mother's ability to control computers by thought alone. Now and only now was the girl useful to him and when the mother died (something he calmly claims he had nothing to do with, of course) she fell into his care.

Little Mara Hallomen indeed was predicted to be brilliant when she grew older but that simply wouldn't be enough (or soon enough) for the Hollow Man – no, anything good can be made better. He invested considerable resources into her 'education', and so it was that young Mara grew up all but alone in a barely-staffed lab, under a constant regimen of 'vitamins' and 'medicine', supplied with a never-ending stream of knowledge and information, her only human contact a rare visit from her father, a scant few researchers or guards, and the occasional empath or psychic paid to enhance her mind in ways science could not. Even this was cold comfort, however: anyone who set foot in the building was under strict orders not to talk to Mara unless absolutely necessary so she could concentrate on her real purpose: designing new and improved tools of crime. From death rays to personal teleporters to battlesuits, she made them all. Old-school and cutting-edge, energy to gravity to good old bullets, she designed a veritable panoply and Hallomen made money hand over fist. 

Kept docile, driven, and borderline insane as an intended side-effect of her constant  'health treatments', the only thing her father could never have predicted was the net effect it was taking on her mind: redundant and parallel in some places, warped and enhanced in others, bit by bit her brain was growing resistant to outside influence. The older she got the more treatment she underwent and the more treatment she underwent the more resistant she became; the more resistant she became the more disquieting her life seemed. Finally, near her 18th birthday, she was resting in what passed for her private room when a lone dragonfly wandered its way through the barred window and caught her eye. To anyone else it wouldn't even have been a remarkable specimen of a dragonfly, but to her the darting little bug was the most beautiful thing in the world: free. Then and there she made up her mind to be as free as the dragonfly was: to escape and feel the wind under her metaphorical wings.

Less than a month later, the guards came to wake her and found the room empty, the majority of her research and designs completely destroyed, and a very large sum vanished from her father's own personal bank account. She's managed to stay a step ahead of her father and his goons ever since, figuring Freedom City and its relatively high hero count to be the perfect place to hide out…and test some new designs on her own terms.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b]

Mara's more than a little bitter about not having had much of a childhood, and not amazingly socially skilled (which she typically deals with using snark and mistrust). When presented with a puzzle or new idea to build she's energized and almost manic as her brain kicks into gear to solve the task at hand. She's very intelligent and highly rational, but a combination of chronic bad sleep and frequent headaches (both side-effects of assorted substances that are even now still washing out of her system) can make her snide and irate.

Given her life so far, she has a fairly intense dislike of criminals. She's softer at heart than she'd ever admit, having an especially strong drive to aid children, but by and large she's more driven by the victimizers than their victims. It's occurred to her that she could accomplish many of her goals by villainy (at the very least as the sort of villain who hunts other villains as often as they break the law), but believes heroism's just more rational – being strictly on the hero side of things provides more advantages than disadvantages...not to mention helps her sleep a little easier, particularly if she gets her own creations off the streets.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b] 

Mara dabbles in many areas of technology but most of her combat tech is based on spacial distortions, something she developed under her father's thumb but didn't work the kinks out of until she'd escaped. Her devices, her gauntlets especially, are built to warp and fold space to provide any number of effects. Her Datalink power she finds useful, but more for utility than combat; her mind's resistance to outside influence is something she tries to keep well-hidden as her ace in the hole against manipulation.

When given half a chance she plans her battles quickly and efficiently, well aware that she relies on her devices and that those devices have limits. Against an obviously inferior foe she might be careless, but against anything or anyone challenging she is methodical and deliberate, striking when she'll have the upper hand and analyzing the situation for any advantage.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]

[b]Enemy:[/b] The Hollow Man. When she left she dealt a huge (if sadly not crippling) blow to her father's business, not to mention the very large sum of money she took with her. He wants her back, preferably in good condition, though the longer he has to pretend that the key to his most popular items has vanished the more and more flexible he gets as long as she's alive and her head's in one piece.

[b]Hatred:[/b] People taking advantage of children, anyone using the creations she thought up, and to a lesser extent organized crime or high-end weapons dealers.

[b]Legacy:[/b] Against her best efforts, some of her creations are still being made here and there, and there are still quite a number of older designs floating around through the underworld. Anyone savvy enough, or connected enough, can link this (often quite lethal or empowering) technology to her.

[b]Secret:[/b] Identity.

[b]Side-Effects:[/b] Powerful depressants and some other compounds (like Zombie Powder) react badly with chemicals and conditioning still in Dragonfly's system; depending on the dosage used she'll range from being slightly neurotic (as her sense of identity fights the old conditioning) up to complete if temporary regression to a happy and disturbing little worker bee that almost mindlessly devours any technical projects put in front of her.

[b]Visor:[/b] The visor device communicates most of its powers through Dragonfly's normal senses, and thus may be lost to the appropriate dazzle or similar sense-impairing attack (eg, all visual senses and Uncanny Dodge are lost when visually dazzled; radio signals cannot be 'heard' if deaf; etc).

[b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] 0+4+0+14+2+2 = 22pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 24 (+7)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 10+8 = 18pp

Initiative: +7

Attack: +5, +9 Gauntlets

Grapple: +5

Defense: +11/+4 (+4 Base, +7 Shield), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -0 Base, -3 with Force Field

[b][u]Saves:[/u][/b] 5+4+6 = 15pp

Toughness: +0 Base, +7 with Force Field (+0 Con, +7 Force Field)

Fortitude: +5 (+0 Con, +5)

Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+1 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 72r = 18pp

Computers 8 (+15)

Concentration 4 (+5)

Craft (electronic) 9 (+16)

Craft (mechanical) 9 (+16)

Disable Device 8 (+15)

Knowledge (physical sciences) 10 (+17)

Knowledge (technology) 8 (+15)

Languages 3 (English [native], French, Japanese, Russian)

Notice 4 (+5)

Perform (stringed instruments) 9 (+10)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 14pp

Ambidexterity

Benefit (wealth)

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 4 (20ep)

Fearless

Inventor

Luck

Master Plan

Online Research

Skill Mastery (Computers, Craft (electronic), Craft (mechanical), Notice)

Speed of Thought

[quote name="Equipment"]Masterwork Double Bass [1ep]

Masterwork Violin [1ep]

Multitool [1ep]

The Lab (1pp contributed to [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4400]The Lab[/url]) [5ep]

Warehouse HQ [12ep]

[device][i]An outwardly-unremarkable warehouse tucked away in Greenbank, no local gangs or criminals seem to want to talk about it. Funny, that....[/i]

Size/Medium

Toughness/10

Concealed

Computer

Defense System

Fire Prevention System

Garage

Laboratory

Living Space

Power System

Security System

Workshop[/device][/quote]

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 2+4+36+6+4 = 52pp

[b]Datalink 2 ([/b]100ft, mental; mutation[b])[/b] [2pp]

[b]Device 1 ([/b]Visor, 5dp; technology; [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy to Lose; [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted [Datalink][b])[/b] [4pp]

[i]A blue, obscuring visor attached to two ear-covering mounts and covering much of the upper face. It requires Datalink to be used properly.[/i]

[device][b]Super-Senses ([/b]Radio; Uncanny Dodge[b])[/b] [2dp]

[b]Super-Senses ([/b]Visual; Analytical 2, Infravision[b])[/b] [3dp][/device]

[b]Device 8 ([/b]Gauntlets, 40dp; technology; [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard to Lose; [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2, Precise, Restricted [Datalink][b])[/b] [36pp]

[i]A pair of heavy, high-tech gauntlets capable of warping and folding space. They require Datalink to be used properly.[/i]

[device][b]Spacial Array 9 ([/b]18pp array; spacial; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 2[b])[/b] [20dp]
[list]
[b]Damage 9 ([/b]blast; [i]Extras:[/i] Range [Ranged][b])[/b] [18/18]

[b]Damage 9 ([/b]spacial 'blade'; [i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating[b])[/b] [18/18]

[b]Dimensional Pocket 8 ([/b]25 tons; [i]Feats:[/i] Progression 1[b])[/b], [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Quick Change[b])[/b] [15+1= 18/18][/list]

[b]Protection 7 ([/b]spacial; [i]Extras:[/i] Force Field (+0); [i]Feats:[/i] Selective[b])[/b] [8dp]

[b]Shield 7 ([/b]spacial[b])[/b] + [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Evasion 2[b])[/b] [7+2= 9dp]

[b]Teleport 1 ([/b]100ft; spacial; [i]Feats:[/i] Turnabout[b])[/b] [3dp][/device]

[b]Immunity 10 ([/b]Mental Effects; [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Half]; [i]Feats:[/i] Innate[b])[/b] [6pp]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100; [i]Flaws:[/i] One Type [Mental]; [i]Feats:[/i] Innate[b])[/b] [4pp]

[b][u]DC Block:[/u][/b]

[code]Unarmed                  15 DC/Toughness                        damage

Blast, Blade             24 DC/Toughness                        damage

Pocket                   18 DC/Reflex                           trapped 

18 DC/Will, -1 per save failed         to escape (Dimensional Movement grants automatic escape)
Costs: Abilities (22) + Combat (18) + Saves (15) + Skills (18) + Feats (14) + Powers (52) - Drawbacks (0) = 139pp

Edits done by Geez3r

BD's pp total at the top of his sheet still hasn't been fixed.

It reads 199/214 with 15 unspent points. It SHOULD read 209/214 with 5 unspent points.

With those five points, I'd like to buy the following:

STATS

CHA +2 [2pp]

He's growing out of being a teenager now in more ways than one. He's almost 19 now, but more to the point, he's had to mature a lot in the last year with everything that's happened to him. I feel like his force of personality deserves a bump. Please update all his CHA based skills accordingly (perform, bluff, etc.)

SKILLS

Notice +4 [1pp]

FEATS

Dodge Focus +1 [1pp]

POWERS

Protection +1 [1pp]

I'm spending a total of 5pp, so he should have none left. He's finally hitting his PL 14 caps defensively, yay!

Ironclad

Okaaaaay. Edits for Ironclad this month. Lots of fluff changes, so let's do those first, shall we?

:arrow: Description first. Reworking how her suit looks/works, so it should look like this now.

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Jessica Parker is a tall, slim girl, her body build of straight line and long, lean limbs. She usually allows her wavy, strawberry-blonde hair to grow past her shoulders, before cutting it into a short crop or pixie cut. Her pale blue eyes shine with intelligence, and her thin lips curl readily into a smile.

The Ironclad suit is a solid piece of green and gold metal, albeit segmented to allow full freedom of movement. While the suit generally follows Jessica’s body structure, it’s bulkier and beefier almost everywhere. It’s a necessary trade-off to fit all the sensors and machinery in a man-sized package.

Jessica doesn’t wear makeup or jewelry as a rule, but she’s rarely without two specific pieces. The first is a silver ring, part of a set; Blake has the mate. The other item is a slim titanium wristband that at first glance just seems to be a digital watch. In fact it’s the ‘anchor’ or ‘beacon’ that summons the Ironclad armor from its extradmensional storage space.
:arrow: History's next. The following paragraph should go at the very end.
Towards the end of 2010 Jessica’s life changed quite a bit. She met a number of other heroes and expanded her social circle. Most notably she started dating Blake Salazar, better known as the hero Warlock. Her world was shaken when her grandfather passed away, but she came out of the crisis stronger and with a closer relationship with her boyfriend. At the very end of the year she survived a chemical attack underneath Jameson Airport. As a side-effect of medical treatments, she developed technopathic powers.
:arrow: And now personality. Again, just put this paragraph at the end of it.
Jessica is a compulsive fixer. Whether it’s machines, people, or events, when she sees that something is broken she tries to sit it to rights. On the one hand that means she tends towards optimism, and doesn’t let herself get disheartened by failure. On the other hand it means she butts into other people’s business, a habit that can range from rude to lethal.
Okay, now on to actual mechanics! :arrow: Edit a Complication.
[b]Responsibility:[/b] Jessica feels that she has to protect Dawes Tech and the Lab. Attacking either is a sure way to get her to show up.
:arrow: Two points go into her saves, bumping her Will by 2 points. :arrow: Change the Improved Crit feat on her Drain Toughness to Slow Fade [1 minute]. :arrow: Give her Mental Quickness the Innate feat, and remove the Mutant descriptor. Turns out she's just that smart. :arrow: Give her the following Super-Sense. She can't talk to machines yet, but at least she can hear them.
[b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (Radio) [1PP]

:arrow: Get rid of her Normal Identity Drawback. After some consultation, it's not what I want, and next month (hopefully) it'll be inapplicable anyway.

Edits done by Geez3r, but the pics you linked to are down apparently. Left them in a code box, so you have access to the URL's, even though they don't work anymore. Upload the pics to the wiki then link them here.

Gaian Knight's edits.

6 pp to spend, and one big problem! I realized this last month that ever since he was approved, he's been...ah, illegal. He's stacking equipment and Protection for his toughness, and we can't have that.

4pp into Protection; his toughness is unchanged, but it's legal now! He keeps the chestpiece, though, just for looks - and in case his protection's ever nullified or whatnot.

2pp into the ever-hungry array. Create Object, Autofire Damage, Move Object all gain a rank. Burrowing has been reworked - his speed's dropped significantly (not that he's ever really burrowed for speed....), as has his maximum tunnel radius, but he's picked up Penetrating in case he needs to burrow through something especially tough.

DC block and totals have been updated.

[b][u]Character's Name:[/u][/b] Gaian Knight

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 11 (167/167)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] -3 Defense / +3 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Progress to Silver:[/u][/b] 17/60 (Bronze status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3731]Dragonfly[/url])

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b]

Young professor, given powers over the earth by unknown forces, just out to do some good in the world.

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Tarrant David McLeod

[b][u]Identity:[/u][/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace:[/u][/b] United States, west coast

[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] Professor of Earth Sciences, Freedom City University

[b][u]Affiliations:[/u][/b] none

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b] Parents (still on the west coast), Brother (location unknown; little contact)

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 26 (DoB: October 1984)

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] male

[b][u]Ethnicity:[/u][/b] Caucasian

[b][u]Height:[/u][/b] 6'

[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] ~160lbs

[b][u]Eyes:[/u][/b] green (now flecked with gold)

[b][u]Hair:[/u][/b] brown

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]

A tall man seeming to be in his early to mid twenties, Tarrant’s fit but not overly muscular: he looks more like someone who spends a lot of time outdoors than someone who hits the gym five days a week. Short brown hair tops a charming face with amused green, gold-flecked eyes. Left to his own devices he trends towards simple, durable clothing (jeans, t-shirt, unadorned jacket), but dresses up a bit more for teaching (button-up shirt, vest, tie, and slacks). No matter what he’s wearing, his footwear is practical – “death before dress shoesâ€.

His heroing gear seems serviceable but a little slapdash: black fingerless gloves, heavy brown boots, dark jeans, dark red cloth over his mouth and nose, and a long brown hooded coat. Only three items are truly notable: first, a dull metal platemail chestpiece under the coat keeping the torso well-protected, apparently designed with an eye towards flexibility; second, a pair of round goggles completely obscuring his eyes; and third, an antique-looking but well-cared-for sword which never leaves his side.

[b][u]Power Descriptions:[/u][/b]

Gaian Knight leverages the abundant nearby earth for his effects, moving or reshaping it to his own ends, attacking from various angles to surprise his enemies or attack around cover. As a hobbyist sculptor he takes a bit of pride in the appearance of the things he makes, and if he's able he likes to add his own little artistic touches. 

His magic often causes a noticable earthy-gold glow that becomes more and more apparent as he does bigger and bigger things, starting around his hands, then his eyes, and finally his whole body (and any rock nearby). Though he rarely notices, long-term use of his power leads to little rocks following him around in the air.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]

Young grad student Tarrant McLeod lived a pretty ordinary life up until a friend of his – an archeology student – called him up to help with a gigantic, mysterious cave they’d unearthed near an old ruined city. Upon entering and touching a distinctly out-of-place pedestal of polished stone he was transported to an unknown, seemingly endless plane of earth where a floating vision of a woman in flowing robes spoke to him in broken sentences and half-formed images, part of some ancient recording or ceremony; she called him the Gaian Knight, charged him with protecting “the swordâ€, and implied the purpose of this place was to empower a defender for the surrounding city when it was at the height of its grandeur. 

When returned to the cavern he found he’d been linked into the earth: he could feel the stone around him, shape it, move it. He also found a sword and scabbard on the altar where there had been none, and (unconsciously compelled to take it with him) made his way back outside more confused than enlightened.

Since then he’s spent quite a bit of time learning to control his power, and taking advantage of his new abilities to complete his schooling in record time. Offered a teaching job at FCU, he finally feels like he’s in a place in life where he can apply what he’s learned...in more ways than one.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b]

Strange sense of humor and (sometimes forced) cheer; Tarrant’s a decent guy at heart, level-headed, stubborn, and somewhat 'salt of the earth' – he feels bad when he sees bad things happen, he wants to help when someone’s in need of help. He never paid much attention to superheroes growing up (something he regrets, now), but he has a new start and just wants to help people, even if he’s aware that may be naïve. Enjoys cheap magic tricks and carving/sculpting small art pieces in his spare time.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b]

Tarrant is not a practiced fighter (he's pretty awful with that sword, too), and typically subsumes his combat nerves into wry comments and self-depreciating humor. That aside, his ‘fighting style’ is more or less as follows: Priority one: protect people who need protecting. Priority two: stay well away from anyone who looks like they can throw a punch. Priority three: protect yourself from anyone who looks like they can throw anything else...like a bus. Priority four: find a way to take down the enemy with as little possible trouble – trap them, bind them, hit them with a rock. Ambushes are good, and underground is better, where the rock is plentiful and tremorsense/nightvision give him an edge.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]

[b]Honor:[/b] Chivalry. Respect and honor; he’s not an old-school knight, but even before the magic answering machine he was of the “won’t hurt a lady†sort, and though he’s not usually compelled to fight fair (since your average mook isn’t going to extend him the same courtesy) he can be easily convinced to listen to his opponent’s side of things...and to fight a fair battle against an enemy he knows (or thinks) is honorable.

[b]Responsibility:[/b] Professor. He tries to arrange his schedule (and the assigned homework!) as best he can, but he does have students to help and classes to teach.

[b]Secret:[/b] Identity.

[b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] 2+0+4+4+6+4 = 20pp

Str: 12 (+1)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 14 (+2)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 14+12 = 26pp

Attack: +7 Base, +11 Earthshaping

Grapple: +8

Defense: +8 (+6 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -7

[b][u]Saves:[/u][/b] 8+7+4 = 19pp

Toughness: +14 (+2 Con, +12 Protection, +4 Chestpiece (does not stack with protection))

Fortitude: +10 (+2 Con, +8)

Reflex: +7 (+0 Dex, +7)

Will: +7 (+3 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 72r = 18pp

Climb 4 (+5)

Concentration 12 (+15)

Craft (Artistic) 8 (+10) 

Knowledge (Earth Sciences) 13 (+15)

Notice 12 (+15)

Profession (Professor, Earth Sciences) 5 (+8)

Sense Motive 8 (+11)

Sleight of Hand 10 (+10)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 7pp

Dodge Focus 2

Equipment 2 (10ep)

Luck

Precise Shot

Taunt

[quote]Equipment wrote:

Goggles (Nightvision/Flash) [4ep] 

Customized Platemail Chestpiece [4ep] 

Masterwork Sculpting/Carving Tools [1ep]

Quality Rock Climbing Gear [1ep][/quote]

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 1+6+44+2+3+12+7+2 = 77pp

[b]Burrowing 1 ([/b]1mph / 10ft per Move Action[b])[/b] [1pp] (earth, magic) 

[b]Device 1 ([/b]"The Sword", 5pp, [i]Feats:[/i] Indestructible, Restricted 2 [Current Knight], [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy-to-Lose 2[b])[/b] [6pp]

[i]An old and ornate-looking masterwork sword.[/i]

[device][b]Strike 4 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Mighty[b])[/b] [5pp][/device]

[b]Earthshaping 18 ([/b]36pp Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2, Alternate Power 6[b])[/b] [44pp] (earth, magic)
[list]
[u]BP:[/u] [b]Create Object 16 ([/b]400-foot cube, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full], [i]Feats:[/i] Precise, Stationary, Progression 2 [25-foot cube per rank][b])[/b] [36/36pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Damage 11 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Autofire, Range [Ranged], [i]Feats:[/i] Indirect 2, Variable Descriptor [piercing, bludgeoning][b])[/b] [36/36pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Damage 10 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Shapeable], Range [Ranged], [i]Feats:[/i] Indirect 2, Progression 2 [5 cubes per rank], Variable Descriptor [piercing, bludgeoning][b])[/b] [35/36pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Burrowing 8 ([/b]250mph / 2500ft per Move Action, [i]Extras:[/i] Area, Penetrating, [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle, Progression [Reverse Area] 8 [Personal to 40ft radius][b])[/b] [33/36pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Move Object 18 ([/b]Strength 90: 1000/2000/3200/6400/16K tons, [i]Extras:[/i] Range [Perception], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited Material [Earth][b])[/b] [36/36pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Snare 11 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Indirect 2, Obscure Senses 5 [All], Reversible[b])[/b] [30/36pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Transform 8 ([/b]Earth into Earth, 250lbs, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Feats:[/i] Precise[b])[/b] [33/36pp][/list]

[b]Flight 2 ([/b]25mph / 250ft per Move Action, [i]Flaws:[/i] Platform[b])[/b] [2pp] (earth, magic)

[b]Immunity 3 ([/b]Aging, High-Pressure Environments, Suffocation [Underground][b])[/b] [3pp]

[b]Protection 12[/b] [12pp] (earth, magic)

[b]Super-Senses 7 ([/b]Detect Earth [mental]; Accurate 2, Acute, Analytical, Radius, Ranged[b])[/b] [7pp]

[b]Super-Senses 2 ([/b]Tremorsense [tactile], Ranged[b])[/b] [2pp]

[b][u]DC Block:[/u][/b]

[code]Unarmed                  16 DC/Toughness                        damage

Sword                    20 DC/Toughness                        damage

Autofire Blast           26-31 DC/Toughness                     damage

Area Blast               20 DC/Reflex, 20 or 25 DC/Toughness    damage

Snare                    21 DC/Reflex                           entangled, anchored, optionally sense-obscured
Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (26) + Saves (19) + Skills (18) + Feats (7) + Powers (77) - Drawbacks (0) = 167pp

Edits done by Geez3r

Okay, since this is Erin's final update (before it all starts being revisions instead), I figured I'd rip her into the present tense of the site by putting her on the new template. I did include her final batch of edits in the new sheet, but I've also listed them so you don't have to go hunting. The entire current sheet can be replaced by this new one.

Updates:

3 pp to Device

2 pp to Reflex Save

1 pp to Fortitude Save

1 pp to Ultimate Toughness

1 pp to Luck

[b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Electra

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Keeley Erin White (goes by Erin)

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 15 (250/250PP) [254] 

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]: None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u]:[/b] 0

[b][u]Progress to Platinum Status[/u]:[/b] 104/120

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] A survivor of plague and apocalypse in her home universe, Wander is a dimensional refugee working to make a place for herself both on Earth Prime and among the heroes of Freedom City.

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u]:[/b] Wander, Erin Keeley White (her original name, legally changed to distinguish her from her Prime-native counterpart)

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Secret, though she does little to protect it

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Seattle, Washington, Earth EZO1(e)

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] High School Student, Extreme Babysitter

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Young Freedom

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Father: Roger White (1962-2007), Mother: Clarissa (Anderson) White (1967-2007), Sister: Megan White (1999-2007), Paternal Grandparents: Martin and Cecily White (1937-2002)(1942-2007) Maternal Grandparents: Donald and Eileen Anderson (1942-2007, 1945-2007)

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 18 (DoB: November 11, 1992)

[b][u]Apparent Age[/u]:[/b] 18

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Caucasian

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 5'8

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 175

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Brown

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Auburn

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Tall and solidly built, Erin's average appearance allows her to blend into the background behind her more spectacular teammates. Her eyes are medium brown, her hair auburn and shoulder-length, usually held back clips or in a blue hairband when she's working. Her physical invulnerability gives her the pale, smooth skin of someone who's never gone out in the sun or worked with her hands, but it also means she never gets acne or freckles anymore. Most people would say Erin looks and moves like an athlete, but anyone who's been in a theater of combat would say she moves like a special-forces veteran, a somewhat dissonant description for a girl still on the cusp of adulthood. 

Erin's wardrobe is quite limited, and most of her clothes have obviously seen many washings and even some mending. Unlike the other members of Young Freedom, Wander does not have a distinctive individual uniform, instead wearing the blue and gold spandex uniform that Claremont provides to students for superpowers training.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] Wander's powers, while formidable in their own way, are not the flashy and world-shaking displays that many superheroes possess. Fast but not a speedster, strong but not a powerhouse, able to leap but not to fly, and enduring without transcending physical needs, she is the jack of all trades who is master of none. The one thing she is really good at is melee combat, in which she is unmatched one on one or in large groups. 

[b][u]Abridged History[/u]:[/b] Erin was born in an Earth-variant universe that would eventually be classified Earth-EZO1(e). Her universe split off from Prime in 2006 when a   contagious and fast-acting disease arose that began wiping out huge swaths of the world population. A vaccine was quickly developed and widely distributed, but instead of curing victims, it destroyed the higher brain functions of all vaccinated individuals and rendered them superpowered and homicidal zombies. Erin, who at the time time vaccine was distributed was sequestered on the ranch of her eccentric genius uncle, was protected from its ravages. Instead she received a vaccine her uncle devised, one that gave her enhanced immunities and superpowered strength, speed, and endurance. It was enough to keep her alive, even as the rest of her family and her world died. Eventually she reached Freedom City and was able to contact Prime, with the help of Doctor Atom, and was brought over as a refugee. 

Once on Prime, Erin was placed into quarantine for several months, then spent more months trying to acclimate to the world. She was introduced to the Prime counterparts of herself and her family, but although they are on cordial terms, the decision was made that she should not live with them permanently. Instead, she was given a place at the Claremont Academy, where she worked very hard to catch up on a year and a half of missed schooling, as well as training her powers for a world where survival usually didn't require lethal force. She made friends at school and joined Young Freedom, the second Claremont superteam, where she has had many adventures. 

(For Erin's complete history, visit her News Thread.)  

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Erin is a serious young woman with a strong tendency towards singlemindedness, though she shows occasional flashes of an offbeat sense of humor, especially around her friends. She has a reputation around school for being dangerously unstable, thanks to her early jumpiness and ultraquick reaction time, but in truth has never actually injured another student outside of sparring, and these days is not nearly as easy to startle. Prone to occasional lapses into depression for obvious reasons, she remains in comprehensive therapy with the school psychologist. Generally she is fairly easy to get along with, and is far more likely to live and let live than to pick a fight, at least in social situations. She is extremely protective of her friends, to the point where it can be a problem when they are in a dangerous situation and she must stop protecting them in order to let them do their work. 

Motivation has been a continuing theme in Erin's story at Claremont. She has struggled with the idea that she is merely doing hero work because it is expected of her and she wants to be on good terms with the people who pay her room and board, or that it's because of the guilt she feels at failing to save her family and world despite her powers. She is gradually becoming comfortable with the truth that hero work itself makes her happy, and that in alleviating or averting the fear and pain of others, she is slowly coming to grips with her own. Although she frequently claims she'll start a one-woman moving company after graduation if she does not make the cut for the Freedom League, the truth is that she is deeply invested in being a hero now, and not much is going to stop that. 

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Wander is a seasoned melee fighter whose preferred tactic is to hit fast and overwhelmingly hard, in the hopes of disabling her opponent before they have a chance to hit her back. Her weapon of choice is a five-foot-long expandable baton that is designed to prevent her from using lethal force against enemies, while simultaneously extending her range and allowing her pinpoint control of the damage she causes. Her lightning-quick fighting style allows her to pick off many less-skilled opponents at one time, but if given the option, she will usually target the biggest, baddest villain first and allow her teammates to take care of the goons. 

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Complications[/u]:[/b]

[b]Can't Pay the Rent:[/b] Erin has a couple of part time jobs, but she doesn't make much, and what she makes, she tends to squirrel away. She doesn't have a lot of clothes or possessions, and can't pay her way to do a lot of things her classmates wouldn't think twice about.

[b]Loyalties:[/b] Wander is a member of Young Freedom. She has to be available when the team is called on and able to work with her teammates. She also must maintain a public image to comport with being a superhero, as much as anyone ever notices her. Her teammates are very important to her, and she would do just about anything for them. Trevor, though not technically a teammate, is also very important to her for different reasons. 

[b]Double Trouble:[/b] Erin is an extra copy on Prime, there is already one perfectly serviceable Erin Keeley White going about her non-powered business in Seattle. Legally, Erin has new papers as Keeley Erin White, but there's still tons of room for confusion.

[b]Overprotective:[/b] After one miserable failure to protect someone she cared about, Erin isn't about to let it happen again. She will step in front of a teammate or a civilian whenever possible, even if it would be objectively unwise or unnecessary. She may also underestimate peoples' abilities to take care of themselves, something that can cause friction when working with her peers.

[b]Post Traumatic Stress:[/b] Violence and death in Erin's past has resulted in PTSD that tends to express itself mostly in combat situations. Therapy has allowed her to overcome the worst of her instinctive reactions, but when her life or the life of a friend is threatened, or when she is very afraid, she may lose the ability to modulate her attacks or correctly read situations.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 10 + 4 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 0 = 24PP

Strength: 40/20 (+15/+5)

Dexterity: 20/14 (+5/+2)

Constitution: 30/16 (+10/+3)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)

Wisdom: 12 (+1)

Charisma: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 20 + 20 = 40PP

Initiative: +13

Attack: +10, +15 Melee

Grapple: +30/+20, +36 Super-Strength

Defense: +15 (+10 Base, +5 Dodge Focus), +5 Flat-Footed

Knockback -14/-1

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 3 + 6 = 13PP

Toughness +15/+4 (+10/+3 CON, +5/+0 Protection, +1 Leather Jacket) (14/0 Impervious)

Fortitude +11/+3 (+10/+3 CON, +1)

Reflex +10/+5 (+5/+2 DEX, +5)

Will +7 (+1 WIS, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 80R = 20PP

Acrobatics 13 (+18)

Craft (Electronic) 4 (+5)

Craft (Mechanical) 2 (+3)

Drive 2 (+7)

Knowledge (Tactics) 2 (+3)

Intimidate 10 (+10)

Notice 16 (+17)

Perform (Dance) 2 (+2)

Sense Motive 14 (+15)

Stealth 6 (+11)

Survival 9 (+10)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 34PP

Acrobatic Bluff

All-Out Attack

Attack Focus (Melee) 5

Challenge (Fast Task) 1 (Acrobatic Feint)

Defensive Attack

Dodge Focus 5

Equipment 2 (10EP)

Evasion 2

Fearless

Improved Initiative 2

Interpose

Luck 4

Minion 0(10) (Super-Kitty, 150PP) (+10 Veteran Reward)

Move-By Action

Power Attack

Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Intimidate, Notice, Survival)

Takedown Attack 2

Track

Ultimate Save [Toughness]

Uncanny Dodge (Audio)

[quote name="Equipment 2PP = 10EP"]

5EP toward Young Freedom HQ

Binoculars [0EP]

Communicator/Teleporter beacon [2EP]

Handcuffs (Feats: Masterwork) [2EP]

Leather Jacket (Protection 1) [1EP][/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 4 + 3 + 14 + 6 + 40 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 14 + 5 + 2 + 6 + 5 + 2 + 13 + 2 = 120PP

[b]Device 1 ([/b]5PP, [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy-To-Lose 2, [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle [Collapsible][b])[/b] (Wander's Bat) [4PP]

[device][b]Strike 0 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Extended Reach 2 [15ft], Improved Critical 2 [18-20], Improved Throw, Stunning Attack, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Non-Lethal[b])[/b] [5PP][/device]

[b]Device 1[/b] (5DP, [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy-To-Lose)(Sunglasses and Earrings from Midnight) [3PP}

[device][b]Super Senses 3[/b] (Infravision, Visual Counters Obscure [fog/mist]) [3DP] 

[b]Sensory Shield 2[/b] (Auditory)[2DP][/device]

[b]Enhanced Constitution 14[/b] [14PP]

[b]Enhanced Dexterity 6[/b] [6PP]

[b]Enhanced Strength 20 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 2 [Rank 10, +1 Damage per 2 points over targets Defense DC, Max +10 Damage][b])[/b] [40PP]

[b]Features 1 ([/b]Temporal Inertia[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Disease, Poison[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Need For Sleep, Starvation/Thirst, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [1/2 Effect][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 14[/b] [14PP]

[b]Protection 5[/b] [5PP]

[b]Quickness 4 ([/b]x25, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Physical Tasks][b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Regeneration 6 ([/b]Recovery Rate: Bruised 3 [1/round/no action], Injured 3 [1/minute][b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Speed 4 ([/b]100MPH / 1,000ft per Move Action, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power[b])[/b] [5PP]

[list][u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Leaping 4 ([/b]x25, Running Long Jump: 625ft, Standing Long Jump: 312ft, High Jump: 156ft[b])[/b] [4PP][/list]

[b]Super-Senses 2 ([/b]Normal Hearing, [i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Super-Strength 6 ([/b]Lifting STR 70, Light Load: 64 tons, Medium Load: 125 tons, Heavy Load: 200 tons, Max Load: 400 tons, Push/Drag: 1,000 tons, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power[b])[/b] [13PP]

[list][u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Flight 6 ([/b]500MPH / 5,000ft per Move Action, [i]Extras:[/i] Total Fade; [i]Flaws:[/i] Fades[b])[/b] [12PP][/list]

[b]Super Movement 1 ([/b]Safe Fall[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -0PP

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]

[code]ATTACK        RANGE    SAVE                       EFFECT

Unarmed       Touch    DC30 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Bat           15ft     DC30 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical, Non-Lethal)

Bat (Stun)    15ft     DC30 Fortitude (Staged)    Dazed/Stunned/Unconscious
Abilities (24) + Combat (40) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (20) + Feats (34) + Powers (120) - Drawbacks (0) = 250/250 Power Points

Edits done by Geez3r

Edge's new sheet. I did a pretty heavy reworking of his powers (and probably should have kept track of stuff like the original sheet), so I've included the whole thing.

[u]Description[/u]:

At 18 years old, Mark Lucas is tall, rugged, and athletic, the perfect vision of a hero. With his chiseled good looks and sculpted physique, he’s the darling of the ladies of Claremont, and not a few older women as well. His most remarkable feature is his eyes, glowing with a force of personality that’s almost superhuman. Mark may be afraid, Mark may be angry, Mark may be a million other things: but you will never, ever see him doubt. His costume is a blue bodysuit with gold cape and white diamond over his chest, his face hidden by goggles.

[u]Personality[/u]:

Mark is a cheerful, jovial guy, often literally bouncy with energy, who’s not really sure how to handle the feelings of grief and loss that have come with his father’s departure and his own worries about the future that’s awaiting him. He doesn’t worry about his fantastic power by dint of simply not worrying about it. He’s fully conscious of his responsibility, and does his best to live up to it. Especially now. His success with women comes from his ability to hyperfocus in romantic situation: he’s very intense in a lot of ways, and when that’s turned on a girl his own age it’s something many find very attractive.

[u]Backstory[/u]:

Mark Lucas is the first person in his family with superpowers, but not the first hero. His grandfather Jimmy Lucas went from being the Centurion’s Pal in the 1940s to a hero in his own right after a magical adventure. “Jimmy and his Genie” were perhaps the most powerful members of the League, though by no means the most wise. A badly-worded wish by his grandfather at the end of the war meant that it was technically the genie who fathered Mark’s dad Rick, infusing magical genes into the family line.

Having grown up around superheroes, it was no surprise that Rick Lucas fought alongside them. Though never more than an honorary member of the Freedom League, Rick adventured alongside every superhero of the 1960s and 1970s, teaming up with his fellow heroes all across the world for a lifetime of wonderful adventures. Only belatedly have Freedom’s super-scientists begun to wonder: was it unconscious manipulation of reality by the half-genie that made those days so bright and shining? It’s tough to say, but the world did get a lot darker when Rick left town in the early 1980s after the Silver Age League finally dissolved. He returned in 1993 with his wife Martha and infant son Mark, just in time to fight in the Terminus Invasion and watch the Centurion die.

Rick raised his son to be the shining Silver Age hero he’d always admired, making sure that Mark grew up happy and contented with the perfect family. It helped that young Mark had been born with probability-warping powers obvious from an early age: he was working to make his own destiny wonderful. Perhaps that’s why Mark is so thoughtless, but it’s also why he’s so absolutely sure that a better world can be built for all mankind. Rick ultimately couldn’t handle the new era: excluded from the new League thanks to an old feud with Captain Thunder, he developed fantastic powers and went mad on his son’s temporary ‘death’, ultimately disappearing into the multiverse after creating a false vision of Freedom City.

His father’s loss (not death) has made things difficult for Mark and his mother, who now supports the family with her cartooning. But Mark is still convinced that he and his friends in Young Freedom really can make a difference for everybody. It’s just a matter of believing in yourself.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:
Allies (Heroes of World War II and the Silver Age)
Enemy (Nazis)
Friend (Midnight II, old chum)
Reputation (Defend the family honor)
Responsibility (Young Freedom, Martha Lucas)
Rivalry (Rick Lucas)
Turf (Claremont Academy, Lucas family house)
Secret (The Lucas family has shaken many horrors from its closet)
Secret ("The Terminus is coming! The Terminus is coming!")

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: 2+4+4+2+(-2)+12 = 22PP
Str 12 (+1)
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 12 (+1)
Wis 08 (-1)
Cha 22 (+6)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 10+12 = 22PP
Attack +5 (+15 Ranged)
Grapple +6
Defense +15 (+4 flat-footed)
Knockback -5
Initiative +6

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b]: 6+6+9 = 21PP
Toughness +10 (+2 Con, +8 Protection)
Fortitude +8 (Con +2, +6)
Reflex +8 (Dex +2, +6)
Will +8 (Wis -1, +9)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 48R = 12PP
Bluff 8 (+14/+18 w/Attractive)
Diplomacy 8 (+14/+18 w/Attractive)
Gather Information 12 (+18)
Knowledge: History 8 (+8)
Notice 8 (+7)
Stealth 8 (+10)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 14PP
Attractive
Beginner's Luck
Connected [people associated with the Golden Age and Silver Age Leagues]
Equipment
Evasion
Fearless,
Improved Initiative
Seize Initiative
Skill Mastery (Bluff, Diplomacy, Knowledge [History], Notice)
Ultimate Save 3 (Fortitude, Toughness, Will)
Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)
Well-Informed

[quote]Equipment: [5 ep]
Flash Goggles [1 ep]
Shared HQ (Young Freedom) [1ep]
Swingline [2 ep]
Teleport Beacon (Young Freedom) [1ep]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 4+25+2+19+8+76pp= 135PP

[b]Enhanced Defense 2[/b] [4 pp] 'luckily, you missed me!'
[b]Enhanced Feats 25[/b] (Attack Focus: Ranged (10), Dodge Focus (9), Inspire (5), Leadership) [25 pp] 'who needs training?'
[b]Immunity 2[/b] (aging, despair effects) [2 pp] 'hooray!'
Luck Control 4 (cancel GM Fiat, cancel HP expenditure of others, give someone else HP, spend HP for someone else) ([i]PFs[/i]: Luck 7) [19 pp] 'fully awesome'
[b]Protection 8[/b] [8 pp] 'didn't hurt!'
[i]Reality Warping Array 35[/i] [70+6=76 pp]
BP: [b]Create Object 15[/b] ([u]Extras[/u]: Duration [Continous], Moveable]) ([i]PFs[/i]: Innate, Precise, Progression 7 (15 cubes 1000 ft on a side), Subtle) {70} 'summoning'
AP: [b]Damage 15[/b] ([u]Extras[/u]: Area [Shapeable], Selective Attack) {70} 'bad things happening to you!'
AP: [b]Disintegration 15[/b] ([u]Flaw[/u]: Full-Round Action) ([i]PF[/i]: Improved Crit 2, Indirect 3, Insidious, Precise, Power Attack, Reversible, Subtle) 'you go away'
AP: [b]Probability Control 10[/b] ([u]Extras[/u]: Affects Others, Area [Burst]) 'things are great now'
AP: [b]Telekinesis 15[/b] ([u]Extras[/u]: Damaging, Range [Perception]) {70} 'movin stuff around'
AP: [b]Teleport 9[/b] (anywhere on Earth) ([u]Extras[/u]: Accurate, Affects Others, Area [Burst], Ranged, Selective Attack) ([i]PFs[/i]: Change Velocity, Easy, Progression 4, Turnabout) 'literally warping reality'
AP: [b]Transform 10[/b] (anything to anything) (1000 lbs) ([u]Extras[/u]: Duration [Continous], Ranged) {70} 'making things different than what they are'

Regeneration 1 (Resurrection 1/week) [1 pp] 'too lucky to die'

[b]Abilities 22 + Combat 22 + Saving Throws 21 + Skills 12 + Feats 14 + Powers 135 = 226/226 Power Points[/b]

Edits done by Geez3r

Character Edits, this time with fifteen shiney points for equipment and minions.

Etain

Equipment/Minion

For Etain, I'm adding a nice level five gargoyle minion friend that will fly her around, and help her fight if she needs it, which is 10pp for five levels of the minion feat. Also, for 5 ep, a swordbrella, since a real weapon is a nice thing to have when illusions aren't enough. So to go in her currently nonexistant equipment section.

[quote name="Equipment"]

5 ep = 1pp

[u]Umbrella Sword[/u] [b]Stike 3[/b] (Power Feat: Mighty, Subtle) Desciptor: Silver Blade Coating, Floral Printed Umbrella 5 EP[/quote]

[quote name="Minion"][b]Custos

Gargoyle Minion[/b]

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 8 + 4 + 16 - 2 + 4 - 2 = 28PP

Strength: 18 (+4)

Dexterity: 14 (+2)

Constitution: 26 (+8)

Intelligence: 8 (-1)

Wisdom: 14 (+2)

Charisma: 8 (-1)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 10 + 4 = 14PP

Attack: +5

Grapple: +0

Defense: +2 (+1 Flat-Footed)

Knockback: 1

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 2 + 2 = 4PP

Toughness: +8 ( Con +8)

Fortitude: +8 (Con +8)

Reflex: +5 (+3 Dex, +2)

Will: +4 (+2 Wis, +2)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 24R = 6PP

Intimidate 4 (+3)

Acrobatics 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 6 (+5)

Notice 6 (+8)

Stealth 4 (+6)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 5PP

Elusive Target

Fearsome Presense

Move By Action

Takedown Attack 2

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 14 + 3 = 17PP

[b]Spirit Roar[/b] (12 points: [i]PFs[/i] Alternate Power x2) 14pp

[u]BE[/u] [b]Strike[/b] 5 ( [i]Extras[/i] Alternate Save: Will, Area: Cone [40 ft radius], Selective [i]PF[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2 [i]Flaws[/i] Magical Creatures Only ) [12/12pp]

[u]AP[/u] [b]Dazzle[/b] 5 ([I]Extras[/i] Area: Cone, Selective [i]Flaws[/i] Range: Touch)

[u]AP[/u] [b]Emotion Control 5[/b]: ([i]Extras:[/i] Burst Range, Selective, Flaws: Fear Only, Sense Dependent (Auditory) )

[b]Flight 3[/b]

[b]Drawbacks[/b]

Power Loss (Flight, if wings are immobilized, –1 point)

[b][u]DC Block[/u]:[/b]

[code]ATTACK RANGE SAVE EFFECT

Unarmed Touch DC19 Toughness (Staged)

Blast Ranged DC 20 Toughness

Dazzle DC 15 Fort Deafened

Abilities (28) + Combat (14) + Saving Throws (4) + Skills (6) + Feats (7) + Powers (15=7) - Drawbacks (1) = 75 Power Points

JAN EDITS

Pretty simple stuff, to start with put a space between Haunted And Harried, and the Abilities numbers. The lack of a gap there...irritates me. :D

And there's a bit of an error on my sheet. It lists that I've got 9 unspent PP, but I spent 4 PP last month on my hideout and motorcycle, along with a save boost. With this month, I only have 5 unspent PP.

Now, for the meaty stuff! Under Powers;

Device 1 (Targeting Goggles MK1; Hard To Lose; 5PP) [4PP]

Enhanced Feat 2 (Accurate Attack, Attack Focus [Ranged]) [2PP]

Super-Senses 3 (Direction sense, Distance Sense, Infravision) [3PP]

Under Equipment:

-replace Night Vision Goggles with a Rebreather, same EP cost.

-lower the Lazarus motorcycle to Speed 5 from Speed 7.

-using the 2 EP from the Lazarus motorcycle, add Defense System and Fire Prevention System to Lazarus Auto Repair.

-and finally, change the name Lazarus Auto Repair to Lazarus Auto and Industrial Repair, or L.A.I.R.

(To explain the Targeting Goggles, Push sent his Night-Vision goggles to Michael in Gear City, who sent them back express with some new features Push had requested. As for the rebreather, Quinn picked it up figuring it might come in handy, considering how Victory took him down.)

And that'll leave me at 1 unspent PP. Thanks to whoever edits this for me. :D

Doktor'd

I'd like to spend 2pp to add another rank to Victory's Booster Array, bumping it up to Array 14.5, and putting his maximum Flight and Super Strength ranks for the array up to 14 each (giving him an absolute max total Super Strength of 15, which is Effective Strength 95, and a max Grapple of +24)

Others:

+2 to Base Reflex (7 total)

+1 to Base Will (6 total)

4 ranks of Gather Info (+5 total)

Add Fearless to Feats

Which should all come out to 7pp, using up the rest of Victory's free points.

Doktor'd

Okay, here are my edits for Grim for January:

4 pp to increase her Attack Base to +8.

4 pp to raise Claws to 8, including another rank of Penetration.

Also clarifying a bit how her Claws work in both fluff and power descriptor:

Seeing as her body is now wholly composed of glamour, she can alter it in a number of ways, such as completely changing her appearance, making herself nearly undetectable, or eluding capture. She can also create various objects seemingly out of thin air (actually ambient glamour), which she uses as props, furniture or just her own amusement. She can also grow her nails into supernaturally sharp claws that can rip through steel!

and

Strike 8 (Dark faerie claws, Extras: Penetration 4 Feats: Alternate Power, Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Mighty) [17PP]

All numbers should be good (I hope I hope).

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/024ydmedcrop.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Grimalkin

[b]Power Level:[/b] 15 (234/234PP)

[b]Tradeoffs:[/b] None

[b]Unspent PP:[/b] 0

[b]Progress to Platinum:[/b] 93/120 (32PP pre-bump, 58PP post-bump)

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] Lynn Epstein

[b]Height:[/b] 5'3"

[b]Weight:[/b] 116 lb

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown, worn short and a bit spiky

[b]Eyes:[/b] Dark brown

[b]Description:[/b] A pretty young slip of a girl, Lynn typically wears ragged jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes and a hooded sweatshirt during the day, but is wrapped in skintight leather of black and midnight blue, complete with domino mask, when she prowls the dirty streets at night. While she may appear to be a wee skinny thing, due to her faerie nature she's actually [i]much[/i] stronger than she looks.

[b]History:[/b] A young runaway from Atlantic City, Lynn Epstein turned to a life of panhandling and petty crime to survive; three years ago it became too much, and she crawled into a dark alley on a chill winter night to die, but instead awoke the next day transformed! For many months she used her powers selfishly, living the high life and swindling ‘suckers’, until one night she saw a young streetwalker attacked; the FCPD’s profound indifference to the crime appalled her, and she swore that night to use her powers to help those the Powers That Be would not help. Like a trickster goddess with a vengeful streak, her personal brand of justice might seem somewhat capricious, but she would never willfully take a human life.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] Being that she's a shapeshifter, it's perhaps not surprising that Lynn is rather hard to pin down; she lives very much in the 'now', making few great plans and doing her best not to dwell on the past. Her emotions are intensely felt, and she can switch from playful to angry to sad almost in the same sentence. Lynn also finds comfort in the little things, everyday wonders like bike rides in the park, ice cream of nearly any flavor, and lazy afternoons spent lying in the grass; she never seems to have enough of the simple pleasures, which makes her cherish them all the more.

As a crimefighter, Grim is driven by many things: the desire to see a wasted life blossom once more, an end to cruelty, injustice and indifference, and a strong personal desire to constantly improve her technique. She likes teaming up with other heroes to see how she measures up and maybe pinch a trick or two, but she is frequently very self-critical of her own performance, to the point of downplaying her many successes. However, she’s still quite young and her confidence continues to grow.

[b]Powers & Tactics:[/b]

Grimalkin's powers come from her faerie nature; some of them are innate, such as her keen senses and high tolerance to cold, but many of them come from her ability to manipulate glamour, the very essence of the fey. Seeing as her body is now wholly composed of glamour, she can alter it in a number of ways, such as completely changing her appearance, making herself nearly undetectable, or eluding capture. She can also create various objects seemingly out of thin air (actually ambient glamour), which she uses as props, furniture or just her own amusement. She can also grow her nails into supernaturally sharp claws that can rip through steel!

In combat, Grim prefers the stealthy strike to take better advantage of her claws; when forced into a 'fair fight', she uses her wits and charm to befuddle her foes to level the playing field.

[b]Complications:[/b]

Prejudice (the Wealthy) - Due to her lower middle class upbringing, Grim has a hard time sympathizing with the well-to-do

Sensitivity to Taunting - She can dish it out, but she can't take it. Verbal barbs have a way of really getting under Grim's skin.

Prejudice (Vampires) - While she makes an exception (with some difficulty!) in Avenger's case, Grim really doesn't trust bloodsuckers at all.

Short Fuse - Under the right circumstances, Grim can get very angry very fast, but usually cools down just as quickly.

Secret Identity - While she doesn't go to the impressive lengths of her teammate Jack of All Blades, Grim does wear a mask and use only her heroic name while in the field.

[u][b]Abilities[/b][/u] [46PP]

Strength 20 (+5)

Dexterity 26 (+8)

Constitution 18 (+4)

Intelligence 14 (+2)

Wisdom 12 (+1)

Charisma 36/16 (+13/+3)

[u][b]Combat[/b][/u] [28PP]

Initiative: +12

Attack: +8 Base, +12 Melee, +14 Claws

Grapple: +18

Damage: +5 Unarmed (+7 Sneak Attack), +13 Claws (+15 Sneak Attack)

Defense: +12 (+6 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -7, -5 flat-footed

[u][b]Saving Throws[/b][/u] [8+4+9=21PP]

Toughness +14 (+4 Con, +6 Protection, +4 Defensive Roll), +10 Flat-Footed

Fortitude +12 (+4 CON, 8PP)

Reflex +12 (+8 DEX, 4PP)

Will +10 (+1 WIS, 9PP)

[u][b]Skills[/b][/u] [28PP = 112 Ranks]

Acrobat 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

Bluff 15 (+28/+18) (Skill Mastery)

Climb 3 (+11)

Diplomacy 5 (+18/+8) (Skill Mastery)

Disguise 0 (+3, +38 Morph)

Gather Information 5 (+18/+8) (Skill Mastery)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 9 (+11)

Notice 14 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Perform (Dancing) 2 (+15/+5)

Search 14 (+16) (Skill Mastery)

Sleight of Hand 7 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Stealth 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

[u][b]Feats[/b][/u] [40PP]

Acrobatic Bluff

Agile Climber

All-Out Attack

Attack Focus (Melee) 4

Attack Specialization (Claws)

Connected

Contacts

Defensive Attack

Defensive Roll 2 (+4 Toughness)

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 6

Elusive Target

Equipment 2

Evasion 2

Grapple Finesse

Improved Initiative

Move-By Action

Luck 2

Power Attack

Setup

Skill Mastery 2 (Acrobat, Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Notice, Search, Sleight of Hand, Stealth)

Sneak Attack

Takedown Attack 2

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge 2 (Audio, Olfactory)

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u] [79PP]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Languages: Understand all, Languages: Speak any one at a time) [4PP]

[b]Immunity 7 ([/b]Aging, Cold, Disease, Heat, Starvation and Thirst, Suffocation[b])[/b] [7PP]

[b]Glamour 7 ([/b]21PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [26PP]

[quote][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Morph 7 ([/b]Any Form of Same Mass, +35 Disguise[b])[/b] [21PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Concealment 10 ([/b]All Except Tactile, [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Selective, [i]Extras:[/i] Affects Others, Flaws: Blending, Passive[b])[/b] [12PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Elongation 5 ([/b]100ft[b]) + Insubstantial 1 ([/b]Liquid[b]) + Super-Movement 3 ([/b]Slithering, Trackless, Water-Walking[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Emotion Control 15 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Fear], Sense-Dependent [Vision][b])[/b] [15PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Charisma 20[/b] [20PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Flight 4 ([/b]100mph, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Wings][b]) + Shrinking 8 ([/b]Tiny, [i]Feats:[/i] Normal Movement, Normal Strength, Normal Toughness[b])[/b] [18PP][/quote]

[b]Protection 6 ([/b]faerie fortification[b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Strike 8 ([/b]Dark faerie claws, [i]Extras:[/i] Penetration 4 [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Mighty[b])[/b] [17PP]

[quote][b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Create Object 8 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Innate, Precise, Progression 2, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch][b]; [i]Drawbacks:[/i]  Power loss: Contact with Iron)[/b] [16PP][/quote] 

[b]Super-Movement 4 ([/b]Slow Fall, Sure-Footed, Wall-Crawling 2[b])[/b] [8PP]

[b]Super-Senses 10 ([/b]Normal Hearing [[i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Extended], Normal Olfactory [[i]Extras:[/i] Accurate, Acute, Extended, Tracking], Normal Vision [[i]Extras:[/i] Counters Obscure 2 {"Darkness"}], Danger Sense [Olfactory][b])[/b] [11PP]

[u][b]Drawbacks[/b][/u] [-8PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Iron, [i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon, [i]Intensity:[/i] Major [+50% DC][b])[/b] [-2PP]

[b]Weakness ([/b]Iron, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate, -1 CON / minute [10 rounds][b])[/b] [-6PP]

DC Block

Unarmed -- DC 20/Toughness (22 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

Claws -- DC 25/Toughness (27 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

[b]Abilities 46 + Combat 28 + Saving Throws 21 + Skills 28 + Feats 40 + Powers 79 - Drawbacks 8 = 234/234 Power Points[/b]

[hr][/hr]

[u][b]Equipment[/b][/u]

[quote name="Equipment"][i]Shared Equipment - Contributing 4ep[/i]

[b][u]Interceptors HQ[/u][/b]: [21ep]

[i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Toughness:[/i] 10; [i]Features:[/i] Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Power 2, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

[b][u]Defense System 1:[/u][/b] [b]Snare 10[/b]

[b][u]Power 1:[/u][/b] [b]Healing 9[/b] ([i]PFs:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth) [20pp]

[b][u]Power 2:[/u][/b] [b]ESP 6[/b] ([i]Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City][/i]; [i]Extra:[/i] No Conduit; [i]Flaw:[/i] Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid) [14pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Search) [3pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Notice) [3pp]

[b][u]MAVERIC[/u][/b] (Mobile Armored Vehicle for Emergency Response and Intercepting Criminals): [13ep]

[b]Size[/b]: Huge [2ep]

[b]Strength[/b]: 35 [1ep]

[b]Speed[/b]: 5 [5ep]

[b]Toughness[/b]: 10 [1ep]

[b]Defense[/b]: 8 [0ep]

[b]Features[/b]: 4 [4ep]

Features: Alarm, Caltrops, Remote Control, Smokescreen [/quote]

Doktor'd

Gossamer's edit for January is fairly simple:

4 pp to increase Fortitude save to 12

2 pp to Increase Will save to 12.

Also made a slightly adjustment to fluff:

She collects first editions of Russian literature, and loves to go out dancing with friends whenever she can 'slip away'. She also owns several vintage Gibson electric guitars, and plays along with her favorite albums when she needs to unwind; now increasingly confidant in her musical talents, she is finding more and more opportunities to perform in public.

As far as dating goes, Estelle has been seen on the arms of some of Freedom's most glamorous superheroes, including Dr. Archeville and Divine. She is currently in a relationship with veterinarian Gregory 'Mad Dog' Matthews, whose heroic identity is a closely-guarded secret.

Done and done!

[img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/images2/Gossamer.jpg]

[b]Character Name[/b]: Gossamer

[b]Power Level[/b]: 12 (183/183PP)

[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 0

[b]Progress to Platinum:[/b] 33/120 (Gold status earned by [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=384]Grimalkin[/url])

[b]Alternate Identity[/b]: Dr. Estelle de Havilland

[b]Height[/b]: 5' 9"

[b]Weight[/b]: 141 lbs.

[b]Hair[/b]: Blond (reaches down to her ankles)

[b]Eyes[/b]: Blue

[b]Appearance:[/b]

Estelle is a beautiful blond with refined features and an elegant bearing who always dresses to impress. Though her face and figure are both extremely attractive, the first thing anyone notices about Estelle is her amazing hair, which floats about her like a cloud of luminous gold. In its natural state, it cascades over her shoulders and down to her ankles, but she often wears it up or in a thick braid to keep it out of the way.

Normally she dresses quite well, as her mother taught her, eschewing jeans and T-shirts for simple dresses with classic lines and open-toed shoes; she likes diamonds and vintage jewelry, but keeps the pieces small and tasteful. However, if she's not planning on going out, she will revert to collegiate sweats and gym shoes for comfort and convenience. As Gossamer, she wears an experimental protective suit (in blue and white), designed by ASTRO Labs; though the material appears to be rather thin, it is actually well-insulated and includes a combination communicator/wireless uplink on the left wrist.

[b]History:[/b]

Estelle de Havilland grew up wealthy - she is neither proud nor ashamed of this fact, as it has always been part of her environment. It's been said that the de Havilland family owns a third of the Eastern Seaboard, and while this statement is obviously an exaggeration, it is true than Estelle need not have worked a day of her life, if she so chose.

The family estate on Long Island was like a magic castle for the de Havilland children, who were essentially raised by its staff; however, young Estelle manifested a questing intelligence at an early age, more interested in science and reading than charity balls and fashion shows like her brother and three sisters. Her very traditional parents were somewhat flummoxed - a bright daughter is nothing to be ashamed of, but one who displayed no interest in either the family's investments or impressing the sons of other wealthy dynasties did present a bit of a problem.

It was decided that she would attend the best schools and university (the de Havillands have been linked with Harvard for nearly a century) while still being raised as a proper lady. Estelle dutifully worked on her calligraphy and proper manners, took dance and tennis lessons, and went to all the right parties in all the right dresses. She never resented these family obligations, and always managed to enjoy herself, fully aware of both the importance and silliness of this rarefied world. In time, Estelle grew to be a beautiful young woman of grace and poise, and her parents breathed a sigh of relief - at least she wasn't a tomboy, like her cousin Arlene.

Once at Harvard, Estelle felt truly alive for the first time in her young life. No one cared how much money she had; all that mattered was hard work, dedication, and the occasional raucous party to blow off steam. She made many friends and earned high marks, and was glad to find that she'd more or less dropped off the cultural radar, no longer interesting enough to regularly show up in gossip magazines along with her younger sisters Selene and Celeste.

She went on to pursue her doctorate in organic chemistry, and took a position in one of her family’s research labs in Freedom City, and it was here that her life would change forever. Her older brother Jason had been effectively running De Havilland after their father had stepped down to an advisory position to spend more time with his wife, who has been fighting cancer for several years. Jason, eager to bring the company into the 21st Century, authorized research involving synthetic compounds based on samples of Grue DNA, especially for use in the medical and beauty aid divisions; at first Estelle was leery of working with the compounds, but Jason showed her data that convinced her, and told her everything had been run by the FDA. He told her to keep her findings secret for now, but due to issues of industrial competition she didn’t really question it at the time.   

One late Friday night in the lab while she was trying to isolate certain protein strands, a tired and overworked Estelle spilled some particularly caustic reagents on herself and one of the compounds, so she rushed into a nearby emergency hazmat shower to save herself from serious burns; as she stood in the tiny stall ripping off her contaminated clothing, the fumes rose up, making her dizzy, and she passed out right then and there.

When she awoke the next day, half-naked and damp, she discovered that she'd somehow inadvertently triggered a strange mutation - her hair had grown super-long, and was animated by her very thoughts! After some time experimenting, she wrapped herself in a fire blanket and took a taxi to the Albright Institute, as she had clearly been somehow altered. However as she described the circumstances that lead to her transformation, she was shocked to find out that not only had the FDA not approved the research, but in fact the samples she’d been using were mostly likely from actual Grue, and had recently been stolen from that very lab!

The subsequent investigation cost the de Havillands millions, and put Jason in jail, as well as making public his drinking and gambling problems. The first thing Estelle’s father did when he took over the reins of power once more was to fire her and shut down her lab; a truly loyal daughter would have kept it in the family, within the company, not bring ruin down upon them all. Cut off from her inheritance, she decided to seek out Dr. Clarence Macleod’s help, and he was able to find her a position at ASTRO for the time being.

Her older sister Sunny is still on speaking terms with her, as is her ailing mother when she gets the chance, but otherwise things are quite chilly between her and her family; the de Havillands are too rich to be wiped out by such a disaster, though it will take years to undo the damage to their reputation. For her part, Estelle sees her bizarre new circumstance as a sort of ironic message from the cosmos to get over herself and think about others more often.

[b]Personality:[/b]

Estelle is no 'frosty blond' - despite her breeding and refined upbringing, she's both friendly and approachable, and has a wicked sense of humor. Her laugh is surprisingly loud and contagious, and she tends to laugh a lot - how else should she respond to her bizarre new condition?

No one, not even Estelle herself, would deny that she can be a bit vain, but as true as this is, it does her an injustice; she is very passionate about both her chosen field of study and to helping those who are less fortunate. Though she may seem shallow and image-obsessed at times, all concerns about her appearance go out the window if someone is in genuine need; of course, she will most likely bemoan her bedraggled state at length after the fact.

She collects first editions of Russian literature, and loves to go out dancing with friends whenever she can 'slip away'. She also owns several vintage Gibson electric guitars, and plays along with her favorite albums when she needs to unwind; now increasingly confidant in her musical talents, she is finding more and more opportunities to perform in public. 

As far as dating goes, Estelle has been seen on the arms of some of Freedom's most glamorous superheroes, including Dr. Archeville and Divine. She is currently in a relationshop with Gregory 'Mad Dog' Matthews, who's heroic identity is a closely-guarded secret.

[b]Powers:[/b]

Estelle has full control of her hair, which she can form into up to twenty-five tendrils that lengthen at will up to 100 feet; her hair limbs are just as dexterous as her own two hands, capable of such complicated tasks as typing a letter or shuffling cards. Despite its rather lightweight appearance, her hair is surprisingly strong, allowing her to lift up to six tons with ease. She can also automatically style her hair at will, and often does so to playful or sensual effect. She is constantly finding new ways to use her powers through experimentation.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]: [/b] [0+6+4+8+4+6 = 28pp]

Strength: 10/30 (+0/+10)

Dexterity: 16 (+3)

Constitution: 14 (+2)

Intelligence: 18 (+4)

Wisdom: 14 (+2)

Charisma: 16 (+3)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: [20+16 = 36pp]

Attack: +10

Grapple: +10, +23 w/ Hair, up to +33 if using all her Hair for nothing but a Grapple

Defense: +8 (+4 flat-footed)

Knockback: -10, -9 flat-footed; -2 w/out Suit, -1 w/out Suit and flat-footed

Initiative: +7

[b][u]Saves[/u]:[/b] [6+7+8 = 27pp]

Toughness: +12 (Impervious 8), +10 (Imp 8) flat-footed; +4 w/out Suit, +2 w/out Suit and flat-footed

Fortitude: +12 (+2 Con, +10)

Reflex: +10 (+3 Dex, +7)

Will: +12 (+2 Wis, +10)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] [72r = 18pp]

Acrobatics 5 (+8)

Bluff 4 (+7, +11 w/ Attractive)

Computers 1 (+5)

Craft (Chemical) 6 (+10)

Craft (Mechanical) 1 (+5)

Diplomacy 4 (+7, +11 w/ Attractive)

Disable Device 1 (+5)

Drive 1 (+4)

Gather Information 2 (+5)

Knowledge (Arts) 2 (+6)

Knowledge (Current Events) 1 (+5)

Knowledge (History) 1 (+5)

Knowledge (Life Sciences) 4 (+8)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 10 (+14)

Knowledge (Popular Culture) 1 (+5)

Language 2 (French, Russian; English is native)

Medicine 1 (+3)

Notice 4 (+6)

Perform (Dance) 1 (+4)

Perform (Stringed Instruments) 7 (+10)

Profession: Teacher 4 (+6)

Ride 1 (+4)

Search 4 (+8)

Stealth 4 (+7)

[b][u]Feats[/u]: [/b] [24pp]

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Ambidexterity

Attractive

Benefit 2 (ASTRO Labs access, Wealth 1)

Chokehold

Connected

Contacts

Defensive Roll 1 (+2 Toughness)

Equipment 2 (1pp donated to The Lab)

Grappling Finesse

Improved Grab

Improved Grapple

Improved Initiative

Improved Pin

Improvised Tools

Luck

Power Attack

Quick Change

Skill Mastery (Bluff, Diplomacy. Knowledge [Physical Sciences], Perform [Stringed Instruments])

Takedown Attack

Well Informed

[quote][b][u]Gossamer's Loft[/u][/b]

[b]Size:[/b] Small +0 (0EP)

[b]Toughness:[/b] +5 (0EP)

[b]Features:[/b]Gym, Library, Living Space, Pool,  Security System (5EP)[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] [20+30 = 50pp]

[b]Device 5[/b] (Bodysuit, 25 points, hard to lose) [20pp]

[quote][b]Communication 4[/b] (radio)

[b]Datalink 4[/b] (radio)

[b]Immunity 1[/b] (cold)

[b]Protection 8[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Impervious 8)[/quote]

[b]Prehensile Hair 6 [/b](Container) [30pp]

[b]Prehensile Hair 10[/b] (100 feet, 25 tendrils; [i]PF[/i]: 2 APs) [12pp]

[u]AP 1[/u]: [b]Deflect 8[/b] (slow projectiles) [8pp]

[u]AP 2[/u]: [b]Snare 5[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Engulf) [10pp]

[b]Enhanced Strength 20[/b] ([i]Limit[/i]: Only with Prehensile Hair) [10pp]

[b]Super-Movement 2[/b] (Slow Fall, Swinging) [4pp]

[b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (Analytic Touch, [i]Limit[/i]: Only with Prehensile Hair) [0.5pp]

[b]Super-Strength 3[/b] ([i]Limit[/i]: Only with Prehensile Hair) [Heavy Load: 6 tons] [3pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: None

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]

Unarmed -- DC 15/Toughness -- Damage

Hair -- DC 25/Toughness -- Damage

Totals: Abilities 28 + Combat 36 + Saves 27 + Skills 18 + Feats 24 + Powers 50  = 183/183 Power Points

Doktor'd