Character Edits, v5

Robin Cross

Retcon time for Robin.

:arrow: Boost Con by 2 pts, bringing it up to 12. Adjust her Toughness and Fort saves accordingly.

[b]Abilities:[/b] 0 + 2 + 2 + 10 + 6 + 6 = 26 PP

Strength: 10 (+0)

Dexterity: 12 (+1)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Intelligence: 20 (+5)

Wisdom: 16 (+3)

Charisma: 16 (+3)
[b]Saving Throws:[/b] 6 + 5 + 5 = 16 PP

Toughness: +1/+11 (+1 Con, +10 Protection)

Fortitude: +7 (+1 Con, +6)

Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)

Will: +8 (+3 Wis, +5)
:arrow: Buy 12 ranks of Languages.
[b]Skills:[/b] 100 R = 25 PP

Concentration 12 (+15)

Craft (Artistic) 8 (+13)

Diplomacy 8 (+11)

Gather Information 8 (+11)

Intimidate 8 (+11)

Investigate 6 (+11)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 10 (+15)

Knowledge (History) 2 (+7)

Languages 12 (Native: Sumerian; English, ancient Egyptian, ancient Atlantean, Latin, Gaelic, Hebrew, Infernal, Celestial, Arabic, Mandarin, French, Greek)

Notice 8 (+11)

Profession (Cook) 2 (+5)

Search 8 (+13)

Sense Motive 8 (+11)
:arrow: Buy 5 ranks of Dodge Focus. Her Defense should only go up to 11; apparently the 4 ranks listed on her sheet weren't paid for. Also, lose the Att line regarding her Magic array; don't know why it's there. Though there should be one for her electric Strike and her Nullify, though.
[b]Combat:[/b] 10 + 12 = 22 PP

Initiative: +1

Attack: +5 Base, +8 Melee, +10 Electric Strike, +10 Nullify Magic

Grapple: +5

Defense: +11 (+6 Base, +5 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5
[b]Feats:[/b] 15 PP

Artficer

Attack Focus (Melee) 3

Attack Specialization (Electric Strike)

Dodge Focus x5

Equipment 3 (15EP)

Luck

Ritualist
:arrow: Here's the big retcon: Lose Comprehend. Put Subtle on the Staff Foci. Rearranging her Magic array thusly.
[b]Magic 12[/b] (24PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 5, Drawbacks: Power Loss 2 [when unable to speak or gesture]) [27PP]

[u]BE:[/u] [b]Illusion 5[/b] (Magic; All Senses; [i]Feats:[/i] Progression 2 [25ft radius], Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes]; [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Sustained], Independent; [i]Flaws:[/i] Phantasm, Action/Full Round) [24PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Emotion Control 8[/b] (Magic; [i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Burst, Stationary], Independent) [24PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Nullify Magic 10[/b] (Magic; [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2, Selective; All magic effects) [22PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Mental Blast 8[/b] (Magic, mental; [i]Flaw:[/i] Action/Full Round) [24 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Telepathy 7[/b] (Magic, Mental; Communication [Mental] + Mind Reading; 200 miles; Feats: Selective; Extras: Area [Communication]) [22PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]ESP 5[/b] (Magic; 5 miles; [i]Feats:[/i] Dimensional [Mystical dimensions], Subtle]) [22 PP]

Doktor'd

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently saw the new descriptor frequency list. Magic was placed under very common, so if someone could kindly add an extra pp for Breschau and change his drawbacks to:

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] 5+4 = 9pp

Vulnerable (Magic; Very Common, Major; -5)

Vulnerable (Mental Attacks; Common, Major; -4)

Thanks!

Doktor'd

Wander

Okay, Wander's bat is all messed up. I'd like to make it like this:

Device 1 (6PP, Flaws: Easy-To-Lose, Feats: Subtle [Collapsible]) (Wander's Bat) [4PP]

Strike 0 (Feats: Extended Reach 2 [15ft], Improved Critical 2 [18-20], Stunning Attack, Improved Throw, Drawback: Non-lethal damage only)

That should free up enough points, I believe, to let her add Autofire to all her damage.

Doktor'd. Also, her Grapple was off by 4 points.

Dragonfly

Ho boy. This'll be fun.

• [*:v0rohdpo]Various and assorted formatting updates and added information to reflect the latest version of the template.
    [*:v0rohdpo]Minor backstory fill out/retcon: Was hit with Fridge Logic and realized that Mara would have been born in France. She's thus a dual citizen; this has been reflected on her sheet.
    [*:v0rohdpo]Added a complication: visual or auditory dazzles can cancel out her ability to make use of some her new visor's powers (see below), depending on the dazzle used.
    [*:v0rohdpo]Dropped a rank of base attack (Attack 5 to Attack 4), added a rank of Accurate to the gauntlets (Accurate 1 to Accurate 2), for a net change of +1 attack (bringing her up to PL8 caps). This freed up 1pp, for a total of 7 unspent pp.
    [*:v0rohdpo]Dragonfly now has a second device: her visor (easy to lose; Analytical Vision, Infravision, Radio, Uncanny Dodge), costing 4pp.
    [*:v0rohdpo]Added a feat: Skill Mastery. 1pp.
    [*:v0rohdpo]Added a power point to skills; skill points were spent on Language (French), Computers, and her two Knowledge skills. 1pp.
    [*:v0rohdpo]Bought the Innate feat for her Quickness, which really should have been there to begin with. 1pp.

[b][u]Characters Name:[/u][/b] Dragonfly

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 8 (123/123)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] +2 Defense / -2 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 18/30

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b]

Bitter young genius out to apply her mind on [i]her[/i] terms, and no one else's.

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Mara Hallomen

[b][u]Identity:[/u][/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace:[/u][/b] France (dual citizen, French/American)

[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] inventor; full-time hero

[b][u]Affiliations:[/u][/b] Ironclad

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b] Alexander 'Hollow Man' Hallomen (father)

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 18 (born December 1991)

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] female

[b][u]Ethnicity:[/u][/b] Caucasian

[b][u]Height:[/u][/b] 5'4"

[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] "I can build death rays, you know."

[b][u]Eyes:[/u][/b] dark blue

[b][u]Hair:[/u][/b] dirty blonde

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]

On the short side, slim and modestly proportioned but not exactly muscular, Mara tends to take just enough care of herself to maintain her shape and stay alive, but not much else. She nearly always looks a little strung-out, hair disheveled and eyes tired, like she doesn't sleep well (which she doesn't) or spends long stretches distracted by some project or idea to the neglect of all else (which she does). Her clothing is simple, practical, and subdued in color (shades of gray and black being popular, dark reds, blues, and purples being runners-up). Very often what she's wearing hasn't been washed recently. Makeup is practically a foreign concept.

When out fighting crime her outfit is a little more clean and constant: slim black pants, a short grey jacket with a stylized black dragonfly on the back, and her devices - currently a pair of large, heavy-looking high-tech gauntlets, a high-tech flexible chestpiece and belt, and a large headset which covers both ears and has a translucent blue visor over her upper face. She prefers boots with a little bit of heel to them – they're not very practical, but she's self-conscious about her height (especially when confronting criminals or working with your standard 6' bombshell heroine).

[b][u]Power Descriptions:[/u][/b]

When Dragonfly's Datalink is active small lights 'dance' behind her eyes; this effect is not very bright, but is highly piercing (being subtly noticeable even under her visor, which obscures most of her features). Failed attempts to penetrate her Mental Immunity are met with psychic 'static', resistance, and unintelligible echoes of her multiple running thoughts.

Her technology-based spacial effects typically manifest as shifting, churning distortions or fragmented space. Some effects are tinted the same distinct neon blue her gauntlets emit at the seams and glasswork when charged.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]

In certain parts of the underworld you don't buy or sell weapons without knowing the name Hallomen. Word is that for the right price he can get you anything: designer drugs like Max or Zoom, the very latest in illegal technology, and even, once in a rare while – if you can afford it – gadgets from caught supervillains that got 'lost' on their way to the incinerators or science labs. From the back alleys to high-class black market auctions, he supplies whole armies if the price is right and by luck, bribes, and exceptional planning he never seems to get caught; those who've dealt with him jokingly call him the “Hollow Man†(through rarely to his face) in honor of how the police raid into his storehouses and labs to find empty – 'hollow' – rooms. What customers only very rarely know is where most of the new and custom items came from. 

Hallomen is a cold and ruthless man but a man none the less, and around the turn of the 20th century had a short tryst with a villainess and frequent buyer. He was completely uninterested in the child she bore (what use did he have for a wailing, disgusting baby?) until several years later, when he got word that the child was displaying superhuman traits – signs of high intelligence (for a child of that age) and her mother's ability to control computers by thought alone. Now and only now was the girl useful to him and when the mother died (something he calmly claims he had nothing to do with, of course) she fell into his care.

Little Mara Hallomen indeed was predicted to be brilliant when she grew older but that simply wouldn't be enough (or soon enough) for the Hollow Man – no, anything good can be made better. He invested considerable resources into her 'education', and so it was that young Mara grew up all but alone in a barely-staffed lab, under a constant regimen of 'vitamins' and 'medicine', supplied with a never-ending stream of knowledge and information, her only human contact a rare visit from her father, a scant few researchers or guards, and the occasional empath or psychic paid to enhance her mind in ways science could not. Even this was cold comfort, however: anyone who set foot in the building was under strict orders not to talk to Mara unless absolutely necessary so she could concentrate on her real purpose: designing new and improved tools of crime. From death rays to personal teleporters to battlesuits, she made them all. Old-school and cutting-edge, energy to gravity to good old bullets, she designed a veritable panoply and Hallomen made money hand over fist. 

Kept docile, driven, and borderline insane as an intended side-effect of her constant  'health treatments', the only thing her father could never have predicted was the net effect it was taking on her mind: redundant and parallel in some places, warped and enhanced in others, bit by bit her brain was growing resistant to outside influence. The older she got the more treatment she underwent and the more treatment she underwent the more resistant she became; the more resistant she became the more disquieting her life seemed. Finally, near her 18th birthday, she was resting in what passed for her private room when a lone dragonfly wandered its way through the barred window and caught her eye. To anyone else it wouldn't even have been a remarkable specimen of a dragonfly, but to her the darting little bug was the most beautiful thing in the world: free. Then and there she made up her mind to be as free as the dragonfly was: to escape and feel the wind under her metaphorical wings.

Less than a month later, the guards came to wake her and found the room empty, the majority of her research and designs completely destroyed, and a very large sum vanished from her father's own personal bank account. She's managed to stay a step ahead of her father and his goons ever since, figuring Freedom City and its relatively high hero count to be the perfect place to hide out…and test some new designs on her own terms.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b]

Mara's more than a little bitter about not having had much of a childhood, and not amazingly socially skilled (which she typically deals with using snark and mistrust). When presented with a puzzle or new idea to build she's energized and almost manic as her brain kicks into gear to solve the task at hand. She's very intelligent and highly rational, but a combination of chronic bad sleep and frequent headaches (both side-effects of assorted substances that are even now still washing out of her system) can make her snide and irate.

Given her life so far, she has a fairly intense dislike of criminals. She's softer at heart than she'd ever admit, having an especially strong drive to aid children, but by and large she's more driven by the victimizers than their victims. It's occurred to her that she could accomplish many of her goals by villainy (at the very least as the sort of villain who hunts other villains as often as they break the law), but believes heroism's just more rational – being strictly on the hero side of things provides more advantages than disadvantages...not to mention helps her sleep a little easier, particularly if she gets her own creations off the streets.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b] 

Mara dabbles in many areas of technology but most of her combat tech is based on spacial distortions, something she developed under her father's thumb but didn't work the kinks out of until she'd escaped. Her devices, her gauntlets especially, are built to warp and fold space to provide any number of effects. Her Datalink power she finds useful, but more for utility than combat; her mind's resistance to outside influence is something she tries to keep well-hidden as her ace in the hole against manipulation.

When given half a chance she plans her battles quickly and efficiently, well aware that she relies on her devices and that those devices have limits. Against an obviously inferior foe she might be careless, but against anything or anyone challenging she is methodical and deliberate, striking when she'll have the upper hand and analyzing the situation for any advantage.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]

[b]Enemy:[/b] The Hollow Man. When she left she dealt a huge (if sadly not crippling) blow to her father's business, not to mention the very large sum of money she took with her. He wants her back, preferably in good condition, though the longer he has to pretend that the key to his most popular items has vanished the more and more flexible he gets as long as she's alive and her head's in one piece.

[b]Hatred:[/b] People taking advantage of children, anyone using the creations she thought up, and to a lesser extent organized crime or high-end weapons dealers.

[b]Legacy:[/b] Against her best efforts, some of her creations are still being made here and there, and there are still quite a number of older designs floating around through the underworld. Anyone savvy enough, or connected enough, can link this (often quite lethal or empowering) technology to her.

[b]Secret:[/b] Identity.

[b]Visor:[/b] The visor device communicates most of its powers through Dragonfly's normal senses, and thus may be lost to the appropriate dazzle or similar sense-impairing attack (eg, all visual senses and Uncanny Dodge are lost when visually dazzled; radio signals cannot be 'heard' if deaf; etc).

[b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] 0+4+0+12+2+2 = 20pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 22 (+6)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 8+8 = 16pp

Initiative: +6

Attack: +4, +8 Gauntlets

Grapple: +5

Defense: +10/+4 (+4 Base, +6 Shield), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -0 Base, -3 with Force Field

[b][u]Saves:[/u][/b] 4+4+6 = 14pp

Toughness: +0 Base, +6 with Force Field (+0 Con, +6 Force Field)

Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+1 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 68r = 17pp

Computers 10 (+16)

Concentration 4 (+5)

Craft (electronic) 9 (+15)

Craft (mechanical) 9 (+15)

Knowledge (physical sciences) 10 (+16)

Knowledge (technology) 10 (+16)

Languages 3 (English [native], French, Japanese, Russian)

Notice 4 (+5)

Perform (stringed instruments) 9 (+10)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 13pp

Ambidexterity

Benefit (wealth)

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 3 (15ep)

Fearless

Inventor

Luck

Master Plan

Online Research

Skill Mastery (Computers, Craft (electronic), Craft (mechanical), Notice)

Speed of Thought

[quote name="Equipment"]Multitool [1ep]

Masterwork Double Bass [1ep]

Masterwork Violin [1ep]

Warehouse HQ [12ep]

[device][i]An outwardly-unremarkable warehouse tucked away in Greenbank, no local gangs or criminals seem to want to talk about it. Funny, that....[/i]

Size/Medium

Toughness/10

Concealed

Computer

Defense System

Fire Prevention System

Garage

Laboratory

Living Space

Power System

Security System

Workshop[/device][/quote]

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 2+27+4+6+4 = 43pp

[b]Datalink 2 ([/b]100ft, mental; mutation[b])[/b] [2pp]

[b]Device 1 ([/b]Visor, 5dp; technology; [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy to Lose; [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted [Datalink][b])[/b] [4pp]

[i]A blue, obscuring visor attached to two ear-covering mounts and covering much of the upper face. It requires the wearer to have Datalink to be used properly.[/i]

[device][b]Super-Senses ([/b]Radio; Uncanny Dodge[b])[/b] [2dp]

[b]Super-Senses ([/b]Visual; Analytical 2, Infravision[b])[/b] [3dp][/device]

[b]Device 6 ([/b]Gauntlets, 30dp; technology; [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard to Lose; [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2, Restricted [Datalink][b])[/b] [27pp]

[i]A pair of heavy, high-tech gauntlets capable of warping and folding space. They require the wearer to have Datalink to be used properly.[/i]

[device][b]Spacial Array 8 ([/b]16pp array; spacial; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 1[b])[/b] [17dp]
[list]
[b]Damage 8 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Range [Ranged][b])[/b] [16/16]

[b]Dimensional Pocket 7 ([/b]25,000lbs; [i]Feats:[/i] Progression 1[b])[/b], [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Quick Change[b])[/b] [15+1 = 16/16][/list]

[b]Protection 6 ([/b]spacial; [i]Extras:[/i] Force Field; [i]Flaws:[/i] Ablative; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective[b])[/b] [4dp]

[b]Shield 6 ([/b]spacial; [i]Feats:[/i] [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Evasion[b])[/b] [7dp]

[b]Teleport 1 ([/b]100ft; spacial[b])[/b] [2dp][/device]

[b]Immunity 10 ([/b]Mental Effects; [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Half]; [i]Feats:[/i] Innate[b])[/b] [6pp]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100; [i]Flaws:[/i] One Type [Mental]; [i]Feats:[/i] Innate[b])[/b] [4pp]

[b][u]DC Block:[/u][/b]

[code]Unarmed                  15 DC/Toughness                        damage

Blast                    23 DC/Toughness                        damage

Pocket                   17 DC/Reflex                           trapped 

17 DC/Will, -1 per save failed         to escape (Dimensional Movement grants automatic escape)
Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (16) + Saves (14) + Skills (17) + Feats (13) + Powers (43) - Drawbacks (0) = 123pp

The Doktor has done :science: to her

After swapping a few posts with Doctor A, editing Supercape thusly:

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 11 (150/166PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: -2 Defense / +2 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0

[b][u]Gold Status[/u][/b]: 16/30

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: Professor and polymath, who has cracked quantum forces with his mind. Not good with crowds, he dons a particularly spiffy and enormous cape to hide behind when fighting crime. 

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Quentin Quill

[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Secret

[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: London, United Kingdom

[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Lecturer / Professor

[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: Cambridge University (former), Freedom City University (current)

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: All Deceased

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 40 (Apparent Age 35)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Male

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Caucasian

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'11"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 210 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Blue

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Blond

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: A slightly stocky chap who is not in good shape but still robust. Supercape wears a baggy, flowing costume and enormous cape that change colour and cut at his will. He tends to favour blue and white colouration.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: Quentin was a fairly charming academic/polymath with some radical ideas on quantum mechanics and cognition. He studied at Cambridge university and taught there, until his radical ideas lead to something "clicking". He found himself able to psychically sense and manipulate on the sub-atomic scale. Quentin immediately started blabbing about his idea's, which lead to the University electing not to continue with his employment. 

So, Quentin has come to Freedom City to teach. On the outside, he lives the life of a comfortable academic. However, he realises he now has considerable power, and feels morally obliged to use it for good. Whilst he is a charming man and good debater on one to one situations, he has never liked crowds or, worse, being idolised. To compensate for this (?) flaw, he dashes into action wearing a spiffy and massive cape which frequently changes hue and cut. Excellent to hide behind. 

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Supercape is at heart an academic with curiosity and intellectual rigour at heart. He is also a loyal and honest man. He has a strongly held sense of ethics based on utilatirianism. Whilst the "end justifies the means" technically, he is more akin to Mr. Spock than the Punisher. He dislikes violence and destruction and will always attempt to use reason and diplomacy. That's logically ethical to his mind. However, he is a kindly, bumbling buffoon rather than a cold logical machine.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Supercape has the psychic ability to perceive mass and energy and manipulate atomic forces. This doesn't mean he can actually move matter, but he is able to affect these forces directly. Most usually, this means nudging a few atoms to degrade and releasing a large amount of different types of EM radiation. He can bathe individuals in this radiation, or cause explosions of light and energy. By setting up unstable molecules ready to degrade, he can create "molecular mines" that are triggered by various forces. 

In addition, he can manipulate the forces between atoms, to strengthen or weaken them - thus decreasing tensile strength (drain toughness) or altering inanimate objects from solid to liquid to gas (toughness). The latter power is precise and selective, meaning he can cause expansion and contraction of objects as the atomic forces alter (as if they had been heated or cooled), or choose just to affect certain molecules in the substance, effectively "distilling" the target. 

A particularly amusing power is his ability to irradiate targets, who start to glow in a variety of blue-green-purple hues. Living targets are soon sickened by this. The irradiation is contagious, meaning anyone touching an irradiated target may also become sickened. Supercape can choose to "unirradiate" any such target. 

Tactically, Supercape is a straightforward (even inexperienced) hero. He will fly in and try a monologue or diplomacy at first. This doesn't mean he is a fool. If he see's an oppurtunity or tactic, he will use it. Whilst he can cause explosions of damaging radiation, this is something of a last resort; it may well harm bystanders. He may start with a radiation pulse; although he would think twice with bystanders around (although at least the effects aren't painful or dangerous). He is not adverse to irradiating enemies to weaken them, but again its contagious nature may make him think twice (although he can reverse the effects, a plague is not a desirable outcome). 

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:

[b]Academic Reputation[/b]: Quentin is quite vain about his academic credentials, and whilst his life is fairly leisurely, he has the political infighting of the university to contend with, and debates to win.

[b]Monologue[/b]: Supercape loves a monologue and a debate, even if the timing is highly inappropriate. Engaging an enemy in an academic debate is worth stopping any fight for.

[b]Secret Shame Over ID[/b]: Supercape is absolutely petrified of his secret ID being revealed. He thinks it would mean the end of his cosy little academic career, and he is secretly ashamed of his antics and "ridiculous" cape.

[b]Unpredictable Effects[/b]: Supercapes powers are not exactly precise. The relationship between thought and quantum mechanics is still largely unknown, and sometimes his powers can have peculiar effects such as mutations in living organisms, freezing, crystalisation, boiling, etc.

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: 0 + 0 + 4 + 8 + 8 + 2 = 22PP

Strength 10 (+0)

Dexterity 10 (+0)

Constitution 14 (+2)

Intelligence 18 (+4)

Wisdom 18 (+4)

Charisma 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 8 + 16 = 24PP

Initiative: +0

Attack: +4

Grapple: +4

Defense: +8 (+8 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -6

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b]: 4 + 2 + 4 = 10PP

Toughness: +13 (+2 Con, +8 Force Field, +3 Supercape)

Fortitude: +6 (+2 Con, +4)

Reflex: +2 (+0 Dex, +2)

Will: +8 (+4 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 60R = 15PP

Concentration 10 (+14)

Diplomacy 9 (+10)

Disguise 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Behavioural Sciences) 6 (+10)

Knowledge (Life Sciences) 6 (+10)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 12 (+16)

Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 2 (+6)

Languages 3 (French, English [Native], German, Latin)

Notice 6 (+10)

Perform (Orate) 2 (+3)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 2PP

Benefit 2 (Status [Academic Prestige], Wealth 1)

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]:62 + 9 + 4 + 8 + 1 + 3 + 6 = 93PP

[b]Atomic Force Control 22[/b] (56PP Array, Feats: Alternative Power 6) [62PP]

* [b][u]Base Power[/u][/b]: Blast 10 (Extras: Penetrating, Range [Perception], Secondary Effect ["Afterglow"], Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable, Subtle, Variable Descriptor-1 [Any Electromagnetic], Precise) [56PP] (Radiation Control)

* [b][u]Alternate Power[/u][/b]: Blast 10 (Extras: Area [Targeted, Burst, 40ft radius], Penetrating, Range [Perception], Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable, Subtle, Triggered 2) [56PP] (Radiation Burst)

* [b][u]Alternate Power[/u][/b]: Create Object 10 (10 5ft cubes, STR 50, Toughness +10, Extras: Impervious, Range [Perception], Duration [Continuous]; Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Stationary, Subtle, Progession 2 [size x5]) [56PP] (Quantum Material)

* [b][u]Alternate Power[/u][/b]: Dazzle 10 (Visual + Radio Senses; Extras: Area [General, Burst], Range [Perception], Feats: Progression [Area] 3 [400ft radius], Subtle, Triggered 2) [56PP] (Radiation Pulse)

* [b][u]Alternate Power[/u][/b]: Drain Toughness 10 (Extras: Affects Objects, Range [Perception], Total Fade, Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Reversible, Subtle, Slow Fade 1 [1 min], Insidious) [56PP] (Atomic Unbonding)

* [b][u]Alternate Power[/u][/b]: Nauseate 10 (Extras: Contagious, Range 2 [Perception], Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Reversible, Subtle) [56PP] (Irradiate)

* [b][u]Alternate Power[/u][/b]: Transform [Inanimate objects, between solid/liquid/gas states 4PP/r] 10 (Extras: Range [Perception], Subtle, Precise, Selective [Only certain types of molecules in the material] ) [53PP] (Atomic Bond Manipulation)

[b]Atomic Travel 4 [/b](8PP Array, Feats: Alternative Power) [9PP]

* [b][u]Base Power[/u][/b]: Flight 4 (100mph / 1,000ft per Move Action) [8PP]

* [b][u]Alternate Power[/u][/b]: Teleport 8 (2,000 miles per Full Action, Flaws: Long Range) [8PP]

[b]Device 1[/b] (5PP, Flaws: Hard-To-Lose) [4PP] (Supercape)

[device][b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] (Quick Change 2) [2PP]

[b]Protection 3[/b] [3PP][/device]

[b]Force Field 8[/b] [8PP]

[b]Immunity 1[/b] (Own Powers) [1PP]

[b]Super-Senses 3[/b] (Detect Energy [Radio], Extras: Accurate 2) [3PP] (Energy Sense)

[b]Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Mass/Gravity [Mental], Extras: Accurate 2, Acute, Radius, Ranged) [6PP] (Atomic Sense)

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 0PP

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

CODE: SELECT ALL

ATTACK                RANGE                    SAVE                        EFFECT

Atomic Unbonding      Perception               DC20 Fortitude (Staged)     Drain Toughness

Irradiate             Perception               DC20 Fortutude (Staged)     Nauseate

Radiation Burst       Perception/Burst         DC25 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

Radiation Control     Perception               DC25 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

Radiation Pulse       Perception/Burst         DC25 Reflex/Fortitude       Dazzle Visual/Radio

Atomic Bond Control  Perception/Burst      DC 20 Fortitude              Transform

Unarmed               Melee                    DC15 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

[b]Abilities (22) + Combat (24) + Saving Throws (10) + Skills (15) + Feats (2) + Powers (93) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/166 Power Points[/b]

Doktor'd, after much re-coding and re-alphabetizing :argh:

Spend 1 PP to add to the following AP to the Psychic Assault array.

Alternate Power: Drain Will 11 (Feats: Slow Fade, Subtle, Extras: Alternate Save [Will]) + Strike 5 (Feats: Mighty, Extras: Alternate Save [Will]) [24PP] (Mind Spike)

Code Block below.

[b][size=200]Sage[/size][/b]
[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 11 (162/167PP)
[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] None
[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 5
[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 17/30
[floatr][img=http://files.error-403.net/img/fc/sage-final.png][/floatr]
[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b] Eve Martel is a mute, teenage, psychic bloodhound from an exceptionally wealthy but completely altruistic family whose psychic members have been fighting the good fight for hundreds of years.

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Eve Alexis Martel
[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Orléans, France
[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Student, Gymnast (former)
[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: Claremont Academy (Student), Martel Enterprises (Family Company)
[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Leon Martel (Father), Josephine Martel (Mother), Nicholas Marius Martel (Brother), Isabel Jade Martel (Sister), Faith Martel (Cousin), many others.

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 16, Born 11 April (1994)
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Female
[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: French
[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'0''
[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 110 lb.
[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Green
[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: White

Small in stature but possessing a powerful, toned, athletic frame, Eve Martel views the world through striking green eyes. Chin-length soft white hair frames a pretty, if otherwise unremarkable, heart-shaped face.

Eve tends to dress in intense, rich colors accented with jewel tones, or contrasted with brighter white or icy pastels as these colors tend to compliment her cool complexion. Regardless of the color choices, her clothing is comfortable and well-made, though it tends to be rather understated in design.

The youngest of three children, Eve Martel was born in France one year after the Terminus Invasion. Though Eve had been separated from her oldest brother Nicholas, she grew up with plenty of cousins her age. On occasion she would visit the extended family in the United States, where she would see her brother Nicholas or her cousin Faith, but she would always return home to France eventually. Enjoying every privilege the Martel family had to offer, Eve was encouraged, and provided the means, to set her own goals and pursue her dreams.

As early as the age of seven, Eve took an interest in gymnastics bordering on obsession. That she had a natural talent for it only seemed to make her more determined to see just how far that natural talent could take her. Eve withdrew from school at the age of nine so she could focus on gymnastics, receiving tutoring while she was not working out in the gym. Soon she started to compete at a national and international level, doing well enough over the years that speculated she would earn a spot in the 2012 Olympics, even if she would be nearly two years older than most competitors.

The day she turned fourteen was also a day of competition. The beginning of the day had already started on a high note with Eve scoring rather well in both the vault and the uneven bars. Then it all went pear-shaped. Twisting through the air on the balance beam the thoughts of everyone around her, from the spectators to the judges to the other competitors slammed into her mind. In one heartbeat she went from intensely focused to disoriented and confused and the results were tragic. Eve fell, the tip of her shoulder slamming into the balance beam, dislocating the collarbone.

Eve screamed as the agony tore through her body and a pulse of mental energy slammed into everyone present in the area. The entire arena was brought to its knees, those present linked with Eve in her moment of suffering, a problem compounded as the link fed back in itself. Mercifully the event was short-lived, as Eve eventually passed out.

Eve never fully recovered from that day, the awakening of her psychic voice robbing her of her physical one. While she continued to have the warmth and support of her family, she was officially barred from competition on the grounds that she wasn’t a “normal” human. Not one to sit idle, Eve shifted her focus to more martial pursuits and over the next two years under the tutelage of her father and other Martel family members, learned to refine her control over her mental abilities. Still, Eve doesn’t have complete control over her psychic ability, to those that have the ability to sense it she is like a beacon of psychic energy and those near her tend to pick up on her emotions.

In the hope of somehow helping his daughter recover, Leon Martel decided to send Eve to live with her brother Nicholas, to put her as far away from the memories of what she lost and yet still near family. She is expected to attend Claremont Academy, a school her cousin Faith attends.

Eve possesses an athlete’s mentality, tackling obstacles before her with a single-minded ferocity. From a young age she has refused to accept limits and failure, and trained her mind and body to push through doubt, pain and fatigue. Eve tends to keep to herself because she is frustrated with her inability to speak and being around others just serves to remind her of her disability, as well as dredge up the memories of the day she lost her voice.

Still, overall Eve has a cheerful disposition and a warm, ready smile for those that she has opened up to. The best way to her heart is a little friendly challenge, as Eve enjoys the spirit of competition. While this often takes the form of sport, she also likes to engage in (harmless) practical jokes.

Eve, as a psychically gifted Martel, understands and accepts the charge the family has taken on. But she also knows that she is still quite young and not quite prepared for the task ahead. But she will be, one day.

Eve's powers largely involve contacting the minds of others, with some minor telekinesis (in the form of her psi-blade and psi-shield). Where she really shines, however, is her ability to find what she is looking for. She can locate people several thousands of miles away or deeply probe someones mind with her "corrosive" mind reading, breaking down their defenses and laying their secrets out before her. In a straight up fight Eve will use her excellent physical conditioning to approach a target quickly and quietly, flanking and harassing her foe before retreating back into hiding just to repeat the process.

[b]Radiates Emotion:[/b] Those near Eve are able to sense her emotions, though the intensity and range of that detection varies with just how strong the emotion is.
[b]Semi-Public Identity:[/b] There are several hundred people that know Eve Martel has some sort of ability, as her initial manifestation was pretty public. This was, however, two years ago and on another continent, as well as prior to adopting the Sage persona. Still it is only a matter of time before the connection is made.
[b]"She burns so bright":[/b] Eve's psychic abilities are always active and she is unable to hide her nature from other psychics. Her powers are automatically considered Noticeable to anyone with Mental Awareness.

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 2 + 10 + 8 + 0 + 6 + 0 = 26PP
Strength: 12 (+1)
Dexterity: 20 (+5)
Constitution: 18 (+4)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 8 + 12 = 20PP
Initiative: +5
Attack: +4 Base, +5 Melee, +10 Psionic Assault Powers, +11 Psi-Blade, +11 Mental Corrosion
Grapple: +10

[b][u]Saving Throws:[/u][/b] 1 + 0 + 7 = 8PP
Toughness: +11 (+4 Con, +7 Psi-Shield)
Fortitude: +5 (+4 Con, +1)
Reflex: +5 (+5 Dex, +0)
Will: +10 (+3 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 100R = 25PP
Acrobatics 16 (+21, Skill Mastery)
Climb 8 (+9)
Concentration 10 (+13)
Escape Artist 10 (+15, Skill Mastery)
Languages 4 (ASL, BSL, English, French [Native], LSF)
Notice 12 (+15)
Search 12 (+12, +16 Telelocation)
Sense Motive 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)
Stealth 16 (+21, Skill Mastery)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 19PP
Acrobatic Bluff
Attack Focus (Melee)
Benefit 4 (Status, Wealth 3)
Connected
Dodge Focus 5
Eidetic Memory
Evasion 2
Grapple Finesse
Hide in Plain Sight
Power Attack
Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Escape Artist, Sense Motive, Stealth)

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 21 + 4 + 7 + 31 + 2 = 65PP

[b]Communication 6[/b] (Mental, 20 miles, [i]Feats:[/i] Rapid [x10], Selective, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Area (Extended), Two-Way) [21PP]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Languages 2 [Speak/Understand Any][b])[/b] [4PP] (Reflexive Language Center Scanning)

[b]Protection 7[/b] [7PP] (Psi-Shield)

[b]Psionic Assault 12[/b] (24PP Array, [i]Feats[/i]: Accurate 3, Alternate Power 4) [31PP]
[list]
[b][u]Base Power:[/u] Mind Reading 11[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Subtle, [i]Extras[/i]: Action 2 [Free], [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Surface Thoughts]) [23PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Drain Will 11 ([/b][i]Feats[/i]: Slow Fade, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will][b]) + Strike 5 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Mighty, [i]Extras[/i]: Alternate Save [Will]) [24PP] (Mind Spike)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Drain Wisdom 11[/b] ([i]Feats[/i]: Slow Fade, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will]) + [b]Mind Reading 11[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Action [Move/Standard], Penetrating, [i]Flaws:[/i]: Range 2 [Touch][b])[/b] [24PP] (Mental Corrosion)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Strike 11[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical 2, Subtle, [i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 8) [24PP] (Psi-Blade)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Skills 4[/b] (Search 4) + [b]Telelocation 11[/b] (2,000,000 miles, [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Sustained]) [24PP]
[/list]
[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Danger Sense [Mental], Uncanny Dodge [Mental]) [2PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] -1PP
[b]Mute[/b] ([i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon, [i]Intensity:[/i] Minor) [-1PP]

[code]
ATTACK RANGE DC/SAVE EFFECT
Telelocation Extended 21/Will Telelocation
Mind Read (Surface) Perception 21/Will Mind Reading
Mental Corrosion (Mind Read) Touch 21/Will Mind Reading
Mental Corrosion (Drain Wisdom) Touch 21/Will Drain Wisdom
Mind Spike (Strike 5) Touch 21/Will Damage (Staged)
Mind Spike (Drain Will) Touch 21/Will Drain Willpower
Psi-Blade (Strike 11) Touch 26/Toughness Damage (Staged)
Unarmed Touch 16/Toughness Damage (Staged)
Abilities (26) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (8) + Skills (25) + Feats (19) + Powers (65) - Drawbacks (1) = 162/167 Power Points

Doktor'd

....crap. Just after the edits went in, too....sorry, Dr. A!

Formatting boo-boo. The sheet has, in the Gauntlet device:

Shield 6 (spacial; Feats: Enhanced Feat (Evasion) [7dp]

Which looks just awful, and probably ought to be:

Shield 6 (spacial) + Enhanced Feat (Evasion) [6+1= 7dp]

[b]Shield 6 ([/b]spacial[b])[/b] + [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Evasion[b])[/b] [6+1= 7dp]

Dok knows :science: requires fine-tuning

Heh, I thought up a couple more complications for Dyne. SO:

Academic Pride:Dyne is proud of his achievements in advancing science's understanding of the universe, and can get understandably upset whenever someone belittles his works. It is in fact, one of the very few things that can truly ignite his temper!

Grudge:While Dyne is normally a pretty nice, even-tempered guy in general, if someone manages to actually anger him, he can get a little...vindictive against that person. He may have a long fuse, but his anger burns equally long!

Doktor'd

I need to a revamp for Changeling,

Let's see I altered her power description, nicked five points from skills and used them to upgrade her powers by adding feats to the magic sight, and concealment as an alternate power to illusion. I also replaced force field with protection.

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 10PL 150/150PP

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 

[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 0/30

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b] A human raised by the fae who has only recently found her way back to the human world.

[b][u]Alternate Identities:[/u][/b] Etain Maher

[b][u]Identity:[/u][/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace:[/u][/b] Newry, Ireland

[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Affiliations:[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b] Emmett and Clarissa Maher (Both deceased)

[b][u]Age: [/u][/b]128 (at least going by her actual birth certificate)

[b][u]Apparent Age:[/u][/b] 17 (The exact number of years she has been in the Fae)

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] Female

[b][u]Ethnicity:[/u][/b] Caucasion

[b][u]Height:[/u][/b] 5'2"

[b][u]Weight: [/u][/b]180 lbs

[b][u]Eyes:[/u][/b] Hazel

[b][u]Hair:[/u][/b] Black

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b] Etain is very beautiful, even as an infant(which of sort of why she was switched in the first place). She has curly black hair that goes just past the shoulders, a rounded face and soft features. She has a very dated fashion sense, usually wearing older(and somewhat heavier) type of clothing, and has a fondness of flowers.

Her costume looks even more dated then her actual clothing. It is a rather long flowing gown, and a full faced masquerade mask with a matching pair of wings. Most people wonder how she even manages to move in the whole thing, and few realize that the only real part of the costume is the mask that allows grants her fairy glamour that fabricates the rest of the costume as a very realistic costume that will hold unlike her other glamour in the presence of cameras, and mirrors. 

[b][u]Power Descriptions:[/u][/b] Being raised by fae, her powers are deeply seated in her ability to create glamour or illusions. However, as she is still only human, she cannot alter her physical form with glamour and her illusions are somewhat flawed as they cannot fool mirrors or technology. She can also follow the presence or trail of magic, and can see it on others as a sort of aura. It can be a bit troubling though, since if their is too much magic, it can blind or distract her from other sights and she can never not see it.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b] Etain lived with the Maher's for a total of six days, and on the seventh, she was swapped. Her parents didn't notice the change, and neither did she (how could she, she was only seven days old). She was raised by Bugloss and Cinquefoil, a pair of higher fae who served Titania and lived among the Seelie Court enjoying the spenders of the court and living unaware of her origins. She was taught of everything important to the fae, music, art, food, mischeif, everything she grew up with and never once did she think to venture outside the realm of the fae until she turned fifteen. 

One of her friends had managed to trick and entrance a human boy who was just a little older then herself into their realm. He was very solemn about being taken from his realm, missing his family and friends that he had left behind and would neither eat, nor join with them in their splender, which led to most of the fae either teasing him or leaving him alone. Though while the others left him, it interested Etain greatly why he was so down, so she asked about his feelings, and got a strange question in return, he had asked her why she was there. She said this was her home and that her family was here. He contradicted this, saying that was not the case. For some reason, he could tell that she like him wasn't suppose to be there. Though she didn't believe him, she still found him interesting and asked him about where he lived. He told her tales of a place with large structures seperate from nature, and strange ways of transportation including the use of dreaded cold iron. It sounded horrible to her, but at the same time, she was curious about the world of humans. He also spoke of what he called heroes, people who did others favors but expected no price in return, that was the strangest concept she had heard of them all. But it did interest her greatly as she listened every day.

This continued for about four days, though he would not eat, nor would he drink, he would still talk of his home and his longing to return. She was his only audience, and also, she was the only one that noticed his growing weakness as he refused to indulge himself. Apparently, he had heard from an older tale that if he did so he would never be able to return (which was the first she had heard of such a thing, since they had let people who had eaten their food back plenty of time). By the fifth day, he was too weak to speak, and collapsed. She didn't know why but the idea of him going away frightened her, so she called her friend, and begged that she send him back. Her friend didn't understand why he wanted to leave, and but said that she needed an equal price for his passage or else she couldn't do it under the laws of the court. She offered that she would stay with him for the passage until the end of his days as an equal price. Her friend granted the request and returned him and Etain to the exact place that he was taken, in front of a small house in the West End. It was in that moment that they go their that there was a shoot out between two rival gangs. Both gangs were shocked at their sudden arrival, and one member thought their was a possibility that they were a pair of meta humans so opened fire. The boy pushed Etain back and before she knew it, he was on the floor bleeding perfusely.

She didn't understand what had happened, or why had it happened, but she was possitively furious. Calling a large amount of magic, she burned into the heads of every other human their the image of the most horrible monster imaginable. Any of the members who didn't faint on sight fleed the scene immediately leaving her effectively alone with the strange boy whom she hadn't even learned the name of. 

The ambulences of Trinity hospital took her and the boy away from the scene, she was frightened at first at the cold iron, but found that she could touch it with and only got slight irritation on her skin, so she endured the discomfort and continued to stay by the boys side. He was still alive, albet barely since she was still there, but she had to wait quietly while they took him away. She stayed at the hospital for several days, and just like the boy, Etain refused to eat until she saw him. After the third day, they let her into his room since she was the only one there with him. It seemed that while the time he had spent in the fae's realm was only a few days, in this world it had equivilated to six years in which the boy had been deemed a missing persons case that had long been abandoned. Any family he had, had already moved away because they had already moved on and just wanted to forget. She found out that his name was Demitrius Emil, and that he had liked playing a game called soccer. She also learned, that the combination of his gun wounds and severe malnutrition had put him into a coma.

She stayed at his side, partly because she felt bad, partly because she didn't know anyone else. When she was taken to the fae, though it had only been seventeen years there, in this world she had been taken in the late eighteen hundreds, so there was no one there to claim her either. She found out that the boys parents had moved out of the country a little later to live closer to the rest of the family (he himself wasn't from the U.S. but from Nigeria, and only moved to the states in 2000). As the weeks passed, it was becoming less and less likely that he would ever get out of the coma and the hospital was thinking about switching him to hospice treatment instead (something she didn't understand was a bad thing until it was explained to her). She tried to protest, but she didn't have the money, or even a legal idenity herself to try and gain it. It was only then that she met a woman by the name of Cynthia Fowler who offered her house and home as well as treatment for the boy. Though a bit confused about the strangely generious offer, she jumped on it, and for the first time in several weeks left the boys side.

Cynthia Fowler, in fact, is actually her adoptive mother Cinquefoil who after learning of her leaving the fae asked for permission to follow to take care of her. She was granted the permission, but under the condition that she could never reveal herself to Etain or any other human. If she breaks this geis, she would have to return to the fae realm immediately. Cynthia came to the human world a few days after Etain, and spent the time first by enticing a wealthy but lonely businessman, and then using his resources to locate her daughter. Though she finds her daughter's attachment to a human strange, she didn't want to see her so sad, so she allowed for the continue care of the human while she looked for other arrangements so her daughter might be attended to in the best care possible. She discovered a human system called school that they used to teach their young their ways, wanting only the best, she found the school for the most special and arranged for her daughter to start attending Claremont.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b] Etain is a bit new to human customs, she isn't stupid mind you she understands mathematics, and can pick up some scientific concepts, she's just finds some of the other concepts hard to follow. Growing up in the courts have made her used to talking in circles, and an endless flatterer to anybody she deems more important or more powerful then herself. She's also a bit cold in general, she'll be polite and act nice, but will distance herself and often trick others if it serves her. She feels greatly indebted to Demitrius for what he did, so she tries to emulate him the best she can by helping people when they are in danger. However many times she does this however she still cannot feel that it is enough to return his debt, she may be using it as an excuse in that she finds she strangely feels good about helping people. 

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b] Etain relies heavily on her ability to change the perceptions of those around her, though her perception of reality is a bit warped in general because of the world she lived in not being nearly as rigid or steely as this strange new world almost all her illusions rely on a nature based theme that is more easily spotted in places around the city. Charming is also a main practice she has with the fae, making her not above luring a man(or woman for that matter) in for a kiss before knocking them out.

[b]Guilt-Driven: She claims this, though after a while, how much of that is true is still debatable. Still, without fail, she will spend every Sunday at Demitrius's side with a fresh pot of flowers.

[b]Fish Out Of Water: She is learning how to live with the modern society, but still finds herself confused most the time.

[b]Anchored: She's only anchored to this world as long as Demitrius still lives, the moment he breaths his last breath she's suppose to return the the fae realm.

[b]Blinded by the Light:[/b] Etain can get dazzled by sites or persons who exude abnormally large amounts of magic.

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 2 + 4 + 6 + 4 + 8 + 10 = 36pp

Str 12 (+1)

Dex 14 (+2)

Con 16 (+3)

Int 14 (+2)

Wis 18 (+4)

Cha 20 (+5)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 20 + 28 = 48pp

Initiative: +2

Attack: +10

Grapple: +11

Defense: +14 (+7 flat footed)

Knockback: -1 (-3 with powers)

[b][u]Saving Throws:[/u][/b] 4 + 2 + 6 = 12pp

Toughness: +3 (+6 with force field)

Fortitude: +7 (+3 Con, +4)

Reflex: +4 (+2 Dex, +2)

Will: +10 (+4 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 40r = 10pp

Bluff 4 (+9)

Concentration 6 (+10)

Craft (Sewing) 8 (+10)

Disguise 2 (+7)

Handle Animal 2 (+7)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 8 (+10)

Languages (Native: Latin, English) 1

Notice 4 (+8)

Perform (Dance) 2 (+7)

Perform (Singing) 2 (+7)

Perform (String Instruments) 2 (+7)

Ride 2 (+4)

Sense Motive 1 (+5)

Feats: 7PP

Animal Empathy

Attractive 

Interpose

Moveby-Action

Quick Change

Redirect

Taunt

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b] 27+7+3=37

[b]Glamour[/b] (Illusion) 6 (All Senses) (Radius 10ft) Extras: Selective Illusion Flaws: Phantasms -1 Power Feats: Progession, Alternate Power 2 [27 pp]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u][/b] Dazzle 8 (Sight and Hearing) Power Feats: Reversible [25pp]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u][/b] Concealment 10 (All Senses) Feats: Selective, Close Range, Progression (Subjects) Extras: Affects Others Flaws Phantasms -1 [13pp]

[b]Magic Sight[/b] Super-Senses 8 (Detect Magic [Visual], Extras: Counters Concealment 2, Counters Illusion 2, Tracking, Analytical) [7pp]

[b]Protection 3[/b] [3PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] -3pp

[b]Weakness to Iron Based Metals[/b] [i]Frequency[/i]: Very Common; Intensity: Minor) (-1 Defense when in direct contact) [-3pp]

[code]ATTACK RANGE SAVE EFFECT

Unarmed Touch DC15 Toughness (Staged) Damage 23
Abilities (34) + Combat (49) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (10) + Feats (7) + Powers (35) - Drawbacks (-3) =150

Doktor'd, along with some minor formatting rearrangement

Fleur de Joie

Adding a new AP to the ginormous array, mainly to let Stesha maneuver around her HQ more easily.

Teleport 9 (900 feet, 20,000 miles ["Anywhere On Earth"] as a Move action; Extras: Accurate, Linked [super-Movement], Flaws: Medium [Plants]; Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, Progression [Cargo] 11 [500,000 lbs.], Progression [save DC] 5 [DC+14]) [34PP] + Super-Movement 2 (Dimensional Movement 1 [To/From Earth-Fleur]; Extras: Linked [Teleport]) [4PP] [34+4=38PP]

[b]Teleport 9[/b] (900 feet, 20,000 miles ["Anywhere On Earth"] as a Move action; [i]Extras[/i]: Accurate, Linked [Super-Movement], [i]Flaws[/i]: Medium [Plants]; [i]Feats[/i]: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, Progression [Cargo] 11 [500,000 lbs.], Progression [Save DC] 5 [DC+14]) [34PP] + [b]Super-Movement 2[/b] (Dimensional Movement 1 [To/From Earth-Fleur]; [i]Extras[/i]: Linked [Teleport]) [4PP] [34+4=38PP]

In addition, please add:

+3pp to Will Save

+1pp (4 ranks) to Concentration

+1pp (4 ranks) to Medicine

+1pp to Feat: Skill Mastery (Bluff, Diplomacy, Medicine, Sense Motive)

Doktor'd

A couple of Flavor Edits for Breakdown:

Please change his age to 18.

Please at the complication:

Live It Down - Eddie has made some bad mistakes in his past. Though he is constantly working to better himself. There is always a constant reminder waiting on people's tongues and in their eyes. This subject is quite a sore spot for Eddie, as he wishes he could just move on with his life. Eddie gains an HP every time his questionable reputation interferes with performing heroic duties such as a civilian refusing to be saved from danger because they don't trust him.

Doktor'd

So, I noticed some typo fail on Cannonade. What currently reads:

...and the American Dream - Joe wants to represent the ideals his father stood for -- the idea that America is a land of ideals, a place where those who fall can expect a hand to guide them back up, a place where a person can take pride in what do. He'll proudly stand up for these ideals when challenged, and may let anger or despair take hold when he sees the flouting or failure of these ideals.

...should probably read...

...and the American Dream - Joe wants to represent the beliefs his father stood for -- the idea that America is a land of ideals, a place where those who fall can expect a hand to guide them back up, a place where a person can take pride in what they do. He'll proudly stand up for these beliefs when challenged, and may let anger or despair take hold when he sees the flouting or failure of these ideals.

And I'll be spending a Power Point to add the Super-Breath Power Feat to Cannonade's Super-Strength suite. This'll affect his Leaping as well, as that's an AP. So it will likely end up:

Super-Strength 4 (max load: approx. 30 tons) (Power Feats: Alternate Power 1, Shockwave, Super-Breath) [11pp]

AP: Leaping 10 (Running Long Jump 7200 ft., Standing Long Jump 3600 ft., Standing High Jump 1800 ft.) (10PP)'

And while I'm at it... spend 1 PP to buy 4 more ranks in Diplomacy.

And I'll be spending a Power Point to add the Super-Breath Power Feat to Cannonade's Super-Strength suite. This'll affect his Leaping as well, as that's an AP. So it will likely end up:

Super-Strength 4 (max load: approx. 30 tons) (Power Feats: Alternate Power 1, Shockwave, Super-Breath) [11pp]

AP: Leaping 10 (Running Long Jump 7200 ft., Standing Long Jump 3600 ft., Standing High Jump 1800 ft.) (10PP)'

Not quite: the Super-Breath power feat -- as well as Bracing and Groundstrike and Shockwave and Thunderclap -- are themselves essentially an Alternate Power feat, using your Str mod as the "base effect."

Robin Cross

Some mid-month updates for Robin.

:arrow: Drop the Love Life Complication.

:arrow: Change the second paragraph of her Description to the following:

Robin prefers to wear long-sleeved shirts of bright blue, green, pure white, and tan or khaki slacks when she doesn’t wear jeans. She wears a choker about her neck made of many pale wood panels connected by a thin chain of electrum. If someone got close enough, they might notice that each panel is inscribed with a different symbol in Sumerian. When the sorceress requires it, the choker expands into a slender ash wood staff, banded about with a thin filigree of electrum. She usually wears a charm bracelet around her right wrist. The central band appears to be silver and gold twisted together, and the charms are an eclectic mix: a half-open door, an eye, a horse in mid-gallop, and maybe a dozen others. Their overall meaning, if in fact there is one, is something the sorceress is keeping to herself.
:arrow: Switch Profession (Cook) 2, to Craft (Chemical) 2. :arrow: Give Robin the Trance feat. :arrow: Minor alteration to Robin's staff. Added a note that everything in the staff is magic; added Restricted 1.
[b]Device 5[/b] (Staff Foci; Magic; Easy to Lose; 25 PP; [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted 1 [Anyone with Arcane Lore +10/Magic 5], Subtle) [18PP]

[device][i]All effects have the Magic descriptor[/i]

[u]BE:[/u] [b]Air Control 10[/b] (Air; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5) [25PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Magnetic Control 10[/b] (Magnetism; 12 tons) [20PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Environmental Control 6[/b] (Fire; create intense heat & daylight, 250 ft radius)[18PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Obscure 10[/b] (Water; Visual and olfactory, 1 mile radius; [i]Extra:[/i] Independent; [i]Flaws:[/i] Partial) [20PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Earth; [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Accurate, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip) [15PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Electricity; [i]Extra:[/i] Area/Line [Targeted]) [20PP][/device]
:arrow: Add the following Flaw to each of Robin's Detect S-Senses. Should drop them down to 1 PP each.
[i]Flaw:[/i] Blocked by natural earth
:arrow: Editing DC block to take into account changes to Magic array.
[b]DC Block:[/b]

Air Control 10 --- DC 30/Acrobatics or Strength

Electric Strike 10 --- DC2 5/Toughness

Emotion Control 8 --- DC 18/Will

Illusion 5 -- DC 15/Will

Mental Blast 8 --- DC23/Will

Nullify Magic 10 -- DC20 Will

Staff Strike 10 --- DC25/Toughness

Telepathy 7 --- DC17/Will

Doktor'd

Ironclad

Mid-month edits for Ironclad

:arrow: Drop the Life Alarms Complication.

:arrow: Minor changes to Clad's suit. Moved the weapons into an array, added a note that everything is Technology.

[b]Device 13[/b] (Battlesuit; Technology; Hard to Lose; [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2; 65 PP) [54 PP]

[device][i]All effects have the Technology descriptor[/i]

[b]Weapon Array 9.5[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 2) [21 PP]

[u]BE:[/u] [b]Blast 9[/b] (Particle beams; [i]Feat:[/i] Ranged Disarm) [19 PP] -- Wrist Blasters

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Strike 9[/b] ([i]Feat:[/i] Improved Critical; [i]Extra:[/i] Penetrating) [19 PP] -- Monoblade

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Super-Strength 9[/b] (Effective Str 55; 8 tons/16 tons/24 tons/48 tons; [i]Feat:[/i] Counter Punch) [19 PP] -- Servos

[b]Feature 4[/b] (Computer; Library, communications, computers, holo-projector) [4 PP]

[b]Flight 5[/b] (Magnetic; 250 MPH/2,500 feet per Move action; [i]Feat:[/i] Subtle) [11 PP] + [b]Super-Movement 1[/b] (Magnetic; Slow fall) [2 PP]

[b]Immunity 11[/b] (Armor; Life Support, Critical Hits) [11 PP]

[b]Protection 9[/b] (Armor) [9 PP]

[b]Super-Senses 3[/b] (Satellite link; Communication link [with Malcolm Dawes], time sense, direction sense) [3 PP]

[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Radius, darkvision) [2 PP][/device]

Doktor'd

Sage

Spending 5 PP to enhance Sage's super-senses. Adding Normal Mental Sense [Accurate, Acute, Radius, Ranged] so now the power reads like this:

[power]Super-Senses 6 (Danger Sense [Mental], Uncanny Dodge [Mental], Normal Mental Sense [Accurate, Acute, Radius, Ranged]) [7PP][/power]

Done by AA

Code Block below:

[b][size=200]Sage[/size][/b]
[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 11 (167/167PP)
[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0
[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 17/30
[floatr][img=http://files.error-403.net/img/fc/sage-final.png][/floatr]
[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b] Eve Martel is a mute, teenage, psychic bloodhound from an exceptionally wealthy but completely altruistic family whose psychic members have been fighting the good fight for hundreds of years.

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Eve Alexis Martel
[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Orléans, France
[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Student, Gymnast (former)
[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: Claremont Academy (Student), Martel Enterprises (Family Company)
[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Leon Martel (Father), Josephine Martel (Mother), Nicholas Marius Martel (Brother), Isabel Jade Martel (Sister), Faith Martel (Cousin), many others.

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 16, Born 11 April (1994)
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Female
[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: French
[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'0''
[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 110 lb.
[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Green
[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: White

Small in stature but possessing a powerful, toned, athletic frame, Eve Martel views the world through striking green eyes. Chin-length soft white hair frames a pretty, if otherwise unremarkable, heart-shaped face.

Eve tends to dress in intense, rich colors accented with jewel tones, or contrasted with brighter white or icy pastels as these colors tend to compliment her cool complexion. Regardless of the color choices, her clothing is comfortable and well-made, though it tends to be rather understated in design.

The youngest of three children, Eve Martel was born in France one year after the Terminus Invasion. Though Eve had been separated from her oldest brother Nicholas, she grew up with plenty of cousins her age. On occasion she would visit the extended family in the United States, where she would see her brother Nicholas or her cousin Faith, but she would always return home to France eventually. Enjoying every privilege the Martel family had to offer, Eve was encouraged, and provided the means, to set her own goals and pursue her dreams.

As early as the age of seven, Eve took an interest in gymnastics bordering on obsession. That she had a natural talent for it only seemed to make her more determined to see just how far that natural talent could take her. Eve withdrew from school at the age of nine so she could focus on gymnastics, receiving tutoring while she was not working out in the gym. Soon she started to compete at a national and international level, doing well enough over the years that speculated she would earn a spot in the 2012 Olympics, even if she would be nearly two years older than most competitors.

The day she turned fourteen was also a day of competition. The beginning of the day had already started on a high note with Eve scoring rather well in both the vault and the uneven bars. Then it all went pear-shaped. Twisting through the air on the balance beam the thoughts of everyone around her, from the spectators to the judges to the other competitors slammed into her mind. In one heartbeat she went from intensely focused to disoriented and confused and the results were tragic. Eve fell, the tip of her shoulder slamming into the balance beam, dislocating the collarbone.

Eve screamed as the agony tore through her body and a pulse of mental energy slammed into everyone present in the area. The entire arena was brought to its knees, those present linked with Eve in her moment of suffering, a problem compounded as the link fed back in itself. Mercifully the event was short-lived, as Eve eventually passed out.

Eve never fully recovered from that day, the awakening of her psychic voice robbing her of her physical one. While she continued to have the warmth and support of her family, she was officially barred from competition on the grounds that she wasn’t a “normal” human. Not one to sit idle, Eve shifted her focus to more martial pursuits and over the next two years under the tutelage of her father and other Martel family members, learned to refine her control over her mental abilities. Still, Eve doesn’t have complete control over her psychic ability, to those that have the ability to sense it she is like a beacon of psychic energy and those near her tend to pick up on her emotions.

In the hope of somehow helping his daughter recover, Leon Martel decided to send Eve to live with her brother Nicholas, to put her as far away from the memories of what she lost and yet still near family. She is expected to attend Claremont Academy, a school her cousin Faith attends.

Eve possesses an athlete’s mentality, tackling obstacles before her with a single-minded ferocity. From a young age she has refused to accept limits and failure, and trained her mind and body to push through doubt, pain and fatigue. Eve tends to keep to herself because she is frustrated with her inability to speak and being around others just serves to remind her of her disability, as well as dredge up the memories of the day she lost her voice.

Still, overall Eve has a cheerful disposition and a warm, ready smile for those that she has opened up to. The best way to her heart is a little friendly challenge, as Eve enjoys the spirit of competition. While this often takes the form of sport, she also likes to engage in (harmless) practical jokes.

Eve, as a psychically gifted Martel, understands and accepts the charge the family has taken on. But she also knows that she is still quite young and not quite prepared for the task ahead. But she will be, one day.

Eve's powers largely involve contacting the minds of others, with some minor telekinesis (in the form of her psi-blade and psi-shield). Where she really shines, however, is her ability to find what she is looking for. She can locate people several thousands of miles away or deeply probe someones mind with her "corrosive" mind reading, breaking down their defenses and laying their secrets out before her. In a straight up fight Eve will use her excellent physical conditioning to approach a target quickly and quietly, flanking and harassing her foe before retreating back into hiding just to repeat the process.

[b]Radiates Emotion:[/b] Those near Eve are able to sense her emotions, though the intensity and range of that detection varies with just how strong the emotion is.
[b]Semi-Public Identity:[/b] There are several hundred people that know Eve Martel has some sort of ability, as her initial manifestation was pretty public. This was, however, two years ago and on another continent, as well as prior to adopting the Sage persona. Still it is only a matter of time before the connection is made.
[b]"She burns so bright":[/b] Eve's psychic abilities are always active and she is unable to hide her nature from other psychics. Her powers are automatically considered Noticeable to anyone with Mental Awareness.

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 2 + 10 + 8 + 0 + 6 + 0 = 26PP
Strength: 12 (+1)
Dexterity: 20 (+5)
Constitution: 18 (+4)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 8 + 12 = 20PP
Initiative: +5
Attack: +4 Base, +5 Melee, +10 Psionic Assault Powers, +11 TK Blade, +11 Mental Corrosion
Grapple: +10

[b][u]Saving Throws:[/u][/b] 1 + 0 + 7 = 8PP
Toughness: +11 (+4 Con, +7 TK Shield)
Fortitude: +5 (+4 Con, +1)
Reflex: +5 (+5 Dex, +0)
Will: +10 (+3 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 100R = 25PP
Acrobatics 16 (+21, Skill Mastery)
Climb 8 (+9)
Concentration 10 (+13)
Escape Artist 10 (+15, Skill Mastery)
Languages 4 (ASL, BSL, English, French [Native], LSF)
Notice 12 (+15)
Search 12 (+12, +16 Telelocation)
Sense Motive 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)
Stealth 16 (+21, Skill Mastery)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 19PP
Acrobatic Bluff
Attack Focus (Melee)
Benefit 4 (Status, Wealth 3)
Connected
Dodge Focus 5
Eidetic Memory
Evasion 2
Grapple Finesse
Hide in Plain Sight
Power Attack
Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Escape Artist, Sense Motive, Stealth)

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 21 + 4 + 7 + 31 + 7 = 70PP

[b]Communication 6[/b] (Mental, 20 miles, [i]Feats:[/i] Rapid [x10], Selective, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Area (Extended), Two-Way) (Telepathy, Networked Telepathy) [21PP]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Languages 2 [Speak/Understand Any][b])[/b] [4PP] (Reflexive Language Center Scanning)

[b]Protection 7[/b] [7PP] (Telekinetic Shield)

[b]Psionic Assault 12[/b] (24PP Array, [i]Feats[/i]: Accurate 3, Alternate Power 4) [31PP]
[list]
[b][u]Base Power:[/u] Mind Reading 11[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Subtle, [i]Extras[/i]: Action 2 [Free], [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Surface Thoughts]) [23PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Drain Will 11 ([/b][i]Feats[/i]: Slow Fade, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will][b]) + Strike 5 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Mighty, [i]Extras[/i]: Alternate Save [Will]) [24PP] (Mind Spike)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Drain Wisdom 11[/b] ([i]Feats[/i]: Slow Fade, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will]) + [b]Mind Reading 11[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Action [Move/Standard], Penetrating, [i]Flaws:[/i]: Range 2 [Touch][b])[/b] [24PP] (Mental Corrosion)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Strike 11[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical 2, Subtle, [i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 8) [24PP] (Telekinetic Blade)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Skills 4[/b] (Search 4) + [b]Telelocation 11[/b] (2,000,000 miles, [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Sustained]) [24PP]
[/list]

[b]Super-Senses 6[/b] (Danger Sense [Mental], Uncanny Dodge [Mental], Normal Mental Sense [Accurate, Acute, Radius, Ranged]) [7PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] -1PP
[b]Mute[/b] ([i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon, [i]Intensity:[/i] Minor) [-1PP]

[code]
ATTACK RANGE DC/SAVE EFFECT
Telelocation Extended 21/Will Telelocation
Mind Read (Surface) Perception 21/Will Mind Reading
Mental Corrosion (Mind Read) Touch 21/Will Mind Reading
Mental Corrosion (Drain Wisdom) Touch 21/Will Drain Wisdom
Mind Spike (Strike 5) Touch 21/Will Damage (Staged)
Mind Spike (Drain Will) Touch 21/Will Drain Willpower
TK Blade (Strike 11) Touch 26/Toughness Damage (Staged)
Unarmed Touch 16/Toughness Damage (Staged)
Abilities (26) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (8) + Skills (25) + Feats (19) + Powers (70) - Drawbacks (1) = 167/167 Power Points

Editing Mark/Edge

13 pp to spend

1 more rank of Luck [1 pp]

One more rank of Luck Control, for a total of 4 [3 pp]

You can spend one of your hero points to negate someone

else’s use of a hero point or a use of Gamemaster fiat (see

Gamemaster Fiat, M&M, page 124). This also eliminates the

setback of the fiat, so no hero points are awarded for it.

6 pp added to Reality Warping Array, producing the following changes [6 pp]

BP: Probability Control 10 (Extras: Fortune, Area/Burst [50 foot radius]; Selective Attack, Flaws: Limited [Fortune only]) (PFs: Precise, Subtle [requires magic senses]) (62 pp)

AP: Blast 14 (Extras: Area/Burst [70 foot radius]; Selective Attack, Flaw: Touch Range, PFs: Indirect 3, Progression 5 [500 foot cubes, 35000 square feet]) [unlikely accidents] and Immunity 1 (own powers) [50 pp]

AP: Blast 14 (Extras: Autofire (2) [reduced interval]) (PFs: Improved Crit 2, Incurable, Power Attack, Precise, Reversible) (62 pp)

AP: Create Object 14 (Extras: Duration-[Continous], Moveable) (PFs: Innate, Precise, Progression 2 [14 25 foot cubes], Selective, Subtle) (62 pp)

AP: Move Object 14 (Heavy Load: 200 tons) (Extras: Damaging, Perception Range) (PFs: Indirectx3, Subtle) (60 pp)

AP: Transform 10 (inanimate to inanimate) (1000 lbs) (Extras: Affects Objects, Duration-[Continous]) (Flaws: Limited [Objects]) (PFs: Innate, Reversible) (62 pp)

Add one AP to Mark's reality warping array [1 pp]

AP: Teleport 18 (anywhere in the Galaxy) (Extra: Accurate) (PFs: Easy, Change Direction, Change Velocity, Progression 4 (2500 lbs), Turnabout) [62 pp]

Teleporting seems a natural power for a reality warper, eh?

With the descriptors: magic and Luckily, He Was Actually OK, respectively

Immunity 1 (aging) [1 pp]

Regeneration 1 (Resurrection 1/week [True]) [1 pp]

Replace Mark's existing complications with:

Allies (Heroes of World War II and the Silver Age)

Enemy (Nazis)

Friend (Midnight II, old chum)

Reputation (Defend the family honor)

Responsibility (Young Freedom, Martha Lucas)

Rivalry (Rick Lucas)

Turf (Claremont Academy, Lucas family house)

Secret (The Lucas family has shaken many horrors from its closet)

Secret (The Terminus is coming)

And I think that's all.

Doktor'd

Not quite: the Super-Breath power feat -- as well as Bracing and Groundstrike and Shockwave and Thunderclap -- are themselves essentially an Alternate Power feat, using your Str mod as the "base effect."

I talked the matter over with Shaen in chat -- according to him, all points that go into a power (Extras, Flaws, and PFs) other than the points that go into the AP feat count towards each AP.

If the matter's still under discussion, however, I'll merely stick with the edit to Cannonade's Complications and the 4 new ranks in Diplomacy, as discussed.

Doktor'd

DONE BY AA

Edits for Dok, finally spending the last of his unspent pps (5 of 'em).

* addenda to history and other fluff.

* editing of Complications.

* Removed all ranks in Knowledge (Behavioral Science, Business, Civics) and 1 rank in Perform (Oratory). 16 ranks = 4pp. 9pp total left to spend.

* 3pp to add Feats: Contacts, Online Research, and Well-Connected.

* HQs: Removed Contacts and Well-Connected. Added Disguise to the Enhanced Skill -- sometimes he likes to slum it, or to just be able to go out without being hounded by the paparazzi.

* Utility Labcoat: added Autofire 2 [+1 rank per 2 points attack exceeds Defense, maximum +4 ranks] to the Snare in his Utility Labcoat, representing him throwing lots of steel-wire bolos or quick-hardening foam pellets.

* 1pp to remove Limited [1/2 effect] from Immunity to Aging and Sleep.

* 2pp to buy off some of his Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind Array's Action Drawback, reducing it to Move Action (like his Gadget).

* 1pp to add Subtle to his Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind Array. This is really something that should've been on there from day one.

* 2pp for Morph 6 (+30 Disguise, one other form [Evil!Archeville/Chevalier]; Flaw: Uncontrolled; PF: Metamorph [to Evil!Archeville/Chevalier]; Drawback: Action 2 [standard]) [2PP]

* added some notes under his Quickness.

* Slight reformatting of powers.

And for some reason the [ code ] blocks are acting weird, so I had to put this in two code-blocks.

Characters Name: Doktor Archeville
Power Level: 15 (250/250PP)
Trade-Offs: -3 Defense / +3 Toughness
Unspent PP: 0
Awards: Silver: upgrading PL 7 slot to PL 10. Gold: Free equipment 15 for this character. Diamond: Undecided.

In Brief: German Omnidisciplinary Scientist with a gravity-manipulating Belt and an "Electromagnetic Screwdriver," trying to use his Science! for good, partly to undo the evils his grandfather did. (Usually...)

Alternate Identities: Viktor Heinrich Archeville
Identity: Public
Birthplace: Schönwald im Schwarzwald, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (West Germany at the time of his birth)
Affiliations: ArcheTech (CEO and Majority Shareholder), The Claremont Academy (Donor), Franklin D. Roosevelt High School (Donor), Freedom City Public Libraries (Donor), Freedom City University (Donor), Freedom College (Donor), Freedom League (Member since January 2010), Freedom Medical Center (Donor), Freedom School for the Arts (Donor), Hanover Institute of Technology (Alumnus, Donor, Recurring Guest Lecturer), The Interceptors (Founder, Secret Backer/Director), Joseph Clark High School (Donor), McNider Memorial Hospital (Donor), Providence Asylum (Donor), Technische Universitat Manchen/Technical University of Munich (Alumnus, Donor), Trinity Hospital (Donor), numerous other hospitals and universities in Germany, the European Union, and North America (Donor)
Family: Cynthia Bauer Archeville (Mother, Deceased); Varick Archeville (Father, Incarcerated); Verrill Archeville (Paternal Grandfather, Deceased); more here.

Apparent Age: 24
Ethnicity: German
Height: 5'10" (1.78 meters)
Weight: 151 lbs. (68.49 kg)
Hair: Golden Blonde
Eyes: Rhine Blue

Description: Archeville's strong Aryan features would've made him a prize nab for the Nazi Party, had he been born forty years earlier. His alabaster skin, thin and imperial nose and lips, and cheeks cut of marble make for a regal face. His eyes are Rhine-blue & carry the wolf's glare, and his hair is silky and golden, falling down past his shoulders. Though he has seen 32 winters, he looks to be only about 24 years old, having aged at roughly half the normal pace since his sixteenth summer.

Archeville usually wears sturdy black rubber-soled boots, khaki pants (black or dark blue), a short-sleeved dress shirt (usually solid red, blue, green, or purple, made from transgenic spider-goat silk), and his white lab coat. Since he is trying to release his madness in controlled bursts, specifically so it won't completely overtake him, Archeville does look after his appearance, wearing clean, pressed clothes and keeping his hair neat and tidy. He stands 5'10" (1.78 meters) and weighs 151 pounds (68.49 kg).

His force field glows with a soft blue-gray light, flaring brighter when resisting an impact. When he teleports, gravitational distortions at his departure and arrival points play hob with the inner ear of bystanders, giving them all a brief flash of vertigo; he appears to collapse in on himself (as if swallowed by a black hole) when teleporting from somewhere, and to explode out from a pinpot when teleporting in. His Electromagnetic Screwdriver makes a wide range of buzzing noises, and the 'barrel' at the end glows with all sorts of colors; it is covered in the same 'circuit patterns' as his Gravimetric Belt.

History: Viktor Heinrich Archeville was born in the summer of 1977 in Schoenwald im Schwarzwald, a small town in the majestic Black Forest of Germany [which is in the southwestern portion of what was known as West Germany], in the state of Baden-Warttemberg. Cynthia, his lovely mother and a skilled psychologist, died in childbirth, leaving her husband Varick to raise him alone. Varick was trying to break away from the family trade of making fine cuckoo clocks and enter the burgeoning computer programming field, and so had little time for little Viktor. Fortunately for Varick, Viktor proved more than able to take care of himself, as he was walking before he was a year old, and speaking coherent sentences by age two.

It has been said that the Archeville family was cursed with madness. Some say it was from a hex laid on one of the line's ancestors generations ago due to some slight, either real or perceived, or influence by Deep Ones. Some say it was from working with cuckoo clocks, or that they all worked on cuckoo clocks because they were mad. It was not a trait that showed up in all members of the Archeville line, and Heinrich seems to have been spared (though Heinrich's father, Verrill Herman Archeville, was known to have been at least a collaborator with -- and more likely a full-fledged member of -- the Nazi party, working on numerous top secret weapons projects, and was very much the stereotypical Mad Scientist; Ace Danger, Bombshell, and Captain Wonder all tangled with him during the War). Varick had hoped that by distancing himself and young Viktor away from their families ties, he could lessen the chances of Viktor going mad. Varick was initially quite worried for his son's sanity; he knew that great intelligence often came with great ego, and with great ego often comes madness. Varick tried to juggle monitoring young Viktor with trying to break into the computer programming field, but doing so did nothing but cause him to develop manic/depressive syndrome and low-grade paranoid schizophrenia.

Viktor seemed hardly to notice his father's deterioration, or if he did he chose not to point it out. He made a few friends here and there, but none of his friendships lasted terribly long due to the rumors of his family's affliction (and his grandfather's past affiliations). His intellect and skill continued to grow as time passed, as did his father's madness. On Viktor's 13th birthday, Varick Archeville was admitted to an insane asylum after he attempted to kill his son (raving about how dangerous the younger Archeville was), leaving Viktor to be taken in by Child Services and await adoption.

Unfortunately, adoptions are tricky at best, and near impossible if the child is in his teens, so for several years, Viktor was effectively a ward of the state... which was especially hard on him, given his grandfather's status and the stigma still associated with the Lebensborn. He would visit his father occasionally, but each visit grew more and more awkward and unpleasant. His father's madness had worsened, and he was diagnosed with a heretofore unseen combination of late-onset Tay-Sachs disease and something akin to Lesch-Nyhan syndrome.

When he was 16, Viktor enrolled in the Technische Universitat Manchen, the Technical University of Munich, as the University was celebrating it's 125th anniversary. While there, the barest signs of his familial madness began to make themselves apparent. He'd find himself laughing maniacally at times, or he would become annoyed almost to the point of enragement by incompetent people. He was relieved to find that by keeping his conscious mind focused on his studies, he could suppress his outbursts and in fact use that manic mental energy to make impressive leaps in logic or near-revolutionary breakthrough. Unfortunately for him, the German academic world was too stodgy to accommodate his genius (it was something akin to moving a mountain with a teaspoon just to allow him in at such an early age), so he transfered to Freedom City's Hanover Institute of Technology, where he earned a Doctorate in Mathematics and Masters degrees in both chemistry and physics by the age of 22 (Spring 1999). He could easily have done more, but he didn't want to seem too intellectually flashy.

Archeville soon returned home, but now faced a conundrum. He had numerous offers from a number of technological firms, both in Germany and in other countries, but none seemed right for him. He was sure that if he didn't find some constructive way to use his intellectual skills, he would likely end up in the asylum (like his father). As time passed, he felt his intellect continue to grow by leaps and bounds, and he feared his familial madness would grow with it. For many months he busied himself with being a wandering tinkerer, helping people in need of his electrical and mechanic skills, or setting up a small repair shoppe in a quiet corner of a small German town for a few months before moving on to another quaint town, and for a time he felt truly happy in helping others. As months turned into years, though, and his intellect continued to expand further and further -- and the voices in his head became louder and more and more distinct -- he began to suspect that he was a mutant/metahuman. At first this made Archeville excited, for it meant he finally had an answer to why his mind seemed to continue expanding with no end in sight, an explanation that wasn't necessarily tied to his bloodline's condition. This excitement soon turned to dread, though, as he realized that, were his madness to overtake him -- and if it did so with as much fury and vigor as that shown by his superhuman intellect -- then he could easily become a megalomaniacal supervillain, like Doc Otaku or Mastermind or Overshadow or Professor Psion (or mutate himself into a monster like the Green Man or Megalodon). He had heard vague rumors of superhero groups beginning to form in various countries (and of an official one for the European Union), and the idea of working as a superhero intrigued him. By using his skills to combat evil and injustice as "a never-ending battle" he'd be sure to never be idle and thus not allow the madness to overtake him. He worked for a while as a crime fighter in Germany, using teleportation devices to get nearly anywhere he needed. Sometimes he'd go into a situation with nothing more than his armored labcoat, trusting in his inherent genius to be able to turn whatever items he found at the scene of the crime into some gadget that could be used to stop the villains. In between jobs, he sold some of his theoretical notes and designs to various tech firms, and wisely invested the money to form a "nest egg" that, while not making him super-wealthy, did allow him to live comfortably without requiring a standard 9-to-5 job.

Eager to work with other high-tech heroes like Daedalus and Doctor Atom -- and chafing under certain bureaucratic and snobbish aspects of German academia -- Archeville returned to Freedom City in January of 2008. He plans to do great things.

UPDATE: In August 2010, a horrible change came over Archeville. After reading from an Eldrich Tome, Archeville's "Id" became more dominant, and able to manifest in a Jekyll/Hyde-like manner. Archeville is wholly unaware of this.

[floatl][/floatl] Personality & Motivation: Archeville is trying to redeem his family name and keep himself busy with important, useful work. As long as he's busy in superheroics or working on some gadget that can help himself, his teammates, or the wolrd at large, he's fine. If he goes for about a week without something to do, he becomes noticeably edgy and paranoid, and will often throw himself into some project that no one can identify the reason behind.

However, over the past several years, Archeville has noticed that his madness has been starting to manifest even if he's in the midst of something truly noble and heroic. After having fought it for so many years, Archeville is trying something new: "controlled" outbursts. Like rangers starting brushfires to retard the spread of a raging forest fire, or slowly opening a shaken-up bottle of soda so that the contents don't explode outwards, Archeville occasionally lets his madness have free reign. He'll laugh maniacally at times, act somewhat absent-minded, becomes readily annoyed by incompetent people, acts somewhat arrogant and overconfident and generally ham-y, speaks with an exaggerated German accent (he is actually capable of speaking with the barest hint of an accent; the affectation is a concession to his Evil!side, who would prefer he only speak German), and will spends several rounds describing exactly how his latest invention will aid his allies/bring ruin to his opponents. He'll never use his inventions to kill, or even permanently harm a foe, though he will design and even build the occasional prototype for some truly horrifying weapons and downright bizarre technologies.

UPDATE: Since his encounter with the eldrich tome, Archeville -- now freed of his darker impulses -- has been more relaxed and jovial. He's even stopped talking in his outrageously exaggerated German accent.

Archeville enjoys a professional rivalry with other high technologists. He loathes magic, as he sees it as the user actually being a mutant or psion but deluding themselves (and others) as to the source of their abilities, because the few times he's studied magical beings and items they proved un-analyzable, and due to the possibility that his lineage's madness is the result of a "mystical hex." He'll work with mages and witches if he absolutely must, but he'll grumble the whole way through, and mutter an assortment of scientific theories debunking their mystical origins.

Roleplayng Notes: Archeville's inner conflicts are represented by two "Shoulder Daemons." On his right is an angelic version of Archeville, in a pristine white labcoat and a white-gold glow about him; this represents his conscience and morals, his super-ego. On his left shoulder is a demonic version of Archeville, with a gore-spattered labcoat, a very nasty looking bionic arm, and a cybernetic skullcap with antennae/horns projecting from it; this represents the temptations and madness within him, his desire to take disproportionate revenge over quasi-imagined slights, his id. It is easy to label these as his "Good" and "Evil" sides, and one may wonder why he has not tried (perhaps with assistance from a psychic friend) to purge his evil side, like Dr. Jekyll, but in truth he needs both: his Demonic!Side represents his energy, his drive, his strength of will, while Angelic!Archeville is what shapes and focuses (and restrains) that energy, applying it in a compassionate and conscientious way.

Powers and Tactics: Archeville's enhanced intellect (very high superhuman level, beyond that of even Daedalus and Doctor Atom) makes him a master of a variety of scholarly and scientific fields, from acoustics to zoology. His work stands far ahead of the efforts of most other researchers, allowing him to produce gadgets, machines, and computers more advanced than any in the real world, and in some cases more advanced than even cutting-edge technologies seen in the Freedom City world. Archeville is also skilled at using mundane items to produce highly effective gadgets and gear. Using baling wire, duct tape, circuit boards, and a TV, he could produce a laser rifle, a hologram projector, or some other gadget. With access to a standard janitorial closet, he could create potent corrosives and various types of bombs. If he has sufficient raw materials on hand, he can produce nearly any kind of technological gadget. These items last for a short time before their jury-rigged construction fails (the TV he uses to project an illusion burns out from the strain placed on it, or the crude laser pistol's barrel melts). Archeville's brain works approximately 100 times faster than a normal human brain, through a combination of both truly working faster and being able to hold multiple trains of thought at once, and retains everything he experiences with nearly total perfection. He also requires less sleep than most people; his brain is so efficient it doesn't need "rebooting" as often as others.

Archeville's intellect is not the only aspect of his mind which is enhanced, though. By taking a few seconds to "shift gears," Archeville can easily crack any code or decipher any language, manifest increased (high superhuman) insight and awareness (Wisdom), an increased (low superhuman) force of personality and persuasiveness (Charisma), or an even higher level of combat ability (see below). Even when not focusing his enhanced mental energies to boost his intellect, his intelligence and technical skills are at peak human level.

When Archeville's superhuman mind first became clear to him during his adolescence, he suspected that he was a mutant and arranged to get tested for active mutation. However, the tests came back negative. Soon after graduating college, he arranged to be tested again, with the same results. This baffled Archeville at first, until he came across the early works of Artur Zion (later Arthur Psion), and his work on psionic powers. Looking up news reports on the battles between the Psions and the Atoms showed that Psion's early theories had developed into working models, and this sparked in Archeville an idea: that his own mental abilities were psionic in nature, similar to 'standard' mutation but just different enough to not be picked up by the standard mutation detection tests, and to be immune to 'standard' mutation-draining or -nullifying techniques. This theory, though, is horribly incorrect: Archeville's mind is enhanced due to his mystical heritage, the culmination of thirteen generations of Deep One-tainted Archevilles. Archeville's devices and inventions are all solidly scientific and technological, but his mind itself is enhanced by pseudonatural magic. Why the Deep Ones chose to alter his lineage is unknown (if indeed there even was a purpose -- and if there was, it would mean the Deep Ones behind it were capable of very long-term planning), and even if Archeville were confronted with the truth he'd scoff at it as "an atypical mutation regarded as magical by superstitious fools."

Archeville is a mathematician even in combat. He analyzes every possible permutation of an opponent's moves and profile almost instantly, and adapts to exploit weaknesses and apply his own strengths to their best effect. When fully focused on doing so, he can take down most foes in seconds. (See the 2009 Sherlock Holmes film for examples.)

Another gift of his lineage that he's only partly aware of is his odd robustness. Archeville's ancestors lived extremely long lives for their day, aging very slowly and rarely getting sick. Archeville knows of his resistance to diseases and toxins, attributing it to a "tolerance" built up over years of labwork and exposure to assorted nasty things in his career as a superhero. He has only recently begun noticing that he appears and feels younger than he should, though has not yet done any concerted study of it.

UPDATE: Archeville no longer requires sleep, nor does he age. He is unaware of this, and does still get tired; when he does to sleep, his Evil! side dominates.

Archeville has interwoven his nigh-ubiquitous lab coat with various metallic and polymer threads that diffuse incoming energy, including kinetic energy. His Gravimetric Belt (utilizing both antigravity and contragravity technologies) enables him to fly and can generate a very potent protective force field. The flight system can be set to allow him to teleport (via short-lived micro-wormholes) or stabilize him against unwanted movement, and the force field can be modulated to it can either cloak him from all forms of detection, disperse his atoms to render him intangible, or compress him down to sub-atomic size. The Belt also has a constant low-level field providing full life support. For a time he wielded an elektromagnetische pistole ("electromagnetic pistol") which could unleash potent and lethal blasts of any form of electromagnetic energy (gamma rays, hard x-rays, soft x-rays, extreme ultraviolet, near ultraviolet, visible light, near infrared, moderate infrared, far infrared, microwaves, and radio waves/television), but he used the parts from it to both upgrade his gravimetric belt and construct his very versatile elektromagnetische schraubenzieher ("electromagnetic screwdriver"), which can harness the energies of the electromagnetic spectrum for a wide variety of effects as well as interface with and alter or improve the function of most forms of technology.

Complications:
Enemies: Assorted supervillains from Germany and the rest of the European Union, as well as ones in America. In particular, both the Power Corps and Doc Otaku have it in for him, as do Captain Knievel and Malice.
Fame: Doktor Archeville is a very public figure, and has been for over a decade.
Hatred: Archeville has a severe dislike of magic users and other supernatural beings (angels, demons, gods, vampires, werewolves, people empowered by magical energies, and so on), viewing them as at best ignorant people using metahuman powers, extraterrestrial technology, or something similar which they do not fully understand (and possibly refuse to study further), and at worse as someone willingly using such techniques but purposefully hiding it behind superstition and fear to deceive others.
My Own Worst Enemy: Archeville's divided nature is now more divided than ever, and he is completely unaware of what his Evil! side does when it takes over (or even that it can take over), or the changes he undergoes when that happens.
Obsession: To say Archeville is obsessed with science and technology is like saying the Sun is warm and the oceans are damp.
Reputation: Many people still remember the name Archeville, for his grandfather, the Nazi super-scientist.
Responsibility: Between running ArcheTech, supervising the Interceptors, membership in the Freedom League, and his personal relationship with Fulcrum, Archeville is very busy.
Rivalry: Archeville has a friendly rivalry with most other battlesuit and gadgeteer superheroes, and many battlesuit and gadgeteer supervillains see him as the one to best.
Secret: Archeville's pseudo-Multiple Personality Disorder is not widely known, and they would prefer very much to keep it that way.

Abilities: 0 + 2 + 0 + 14 + 10 + 0 = 26PP
Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 10 (+0)
Intelligence: 40/32/24 (+15/+11/+7)
Wisdom: 36/20 (+13/+5)
Charisma: 26/10 (+8/+0)

Combat: 16 + 16 = 32PP
Initiative: +15/+7
Attack: +20 unarmed in Melee mode/+13 ranged in Ranged mode/+10 other melee in Melee mode/+8 base
Grapple: +8, +10 in Melee mode
Defense: +12/+8 (+8 Base, +4 Shield), +4 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -16/-9/-4/-0

Saving Throws: 4 + 5 + 3 = 12PP
Toughness: +18/+15/+4/+0 (Impervious 15/4/4/0) (+0 Con, +4 Labcoat, +14/+11/+0 Gravimetric Belt)
Fortitude: +10/+4 (+0 Con, +6/+0 Gravimetric Belt, +4)
Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)
Will: +16/+8 (+13/+5 Wis, +3)

Skills: 156R = 39PP
Bluff 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +13/+17 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Computers 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Craft (Chemical) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Craft (Electronic) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Craft (Mechanical) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Craft (Artistic or Structural) 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +16/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Diplomacy 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +13/+17 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Disable Device 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Disguise 0 (+0, +6 at HQ; +8/+14 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Gather Information 0 (+0, +6 at HQ or with E.S.; +8/+14 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Investigate 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +20/+26 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Earth Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Life Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (Technology) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (Any Other) 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +15/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Languages 6 (Arabic, English, French, German [Native], Mandarin, Russian, Spanish)
Medicine 4 (+9, +15 at HQ or with E.S.; +17/+23 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Notice 5 (+10, +16 at HQ or with E.S.; +18/+24 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Perform (Oratory) 7 (+7; +15 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Search 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +15/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Sense Motive 5 (+10; +18 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Stealth 0 (+1; +21 w/ Cloaking Field or w/ full Shrinking)

* = Skill Mastery
** = Skill Mastery and Second Chance

Feats: 29PP
Attractive
Beginner's Luck
Benefit 5 (Membership [Freedom League], Status [CEO of ArcheTech], Wealth 3 [Filthy Rich])
Connected
Contacts
Eidetic Memory
Equipment 15 (75EP) (Veteran Reward)
Fascinate (Perform [Oratory])
Improvised Tools
Inventor
Jack-of-All-Trades
Luck 4
Master Plan
Online Research
Quick Draw
Second Chance 3 (Craft [Chemical, Electronic, Mechanical] checks)
Skill Mastery 2 (Computers, Craft [Chemical, Electronic, Mechanical], Disable Device, Knowledge [Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Technology])
Sneak Attack
Speed of Thought
Well-Connected

50 + 25 = 75/75EP
Archeville's Array of HQs (45+5=50ep)

HQ no.1: Schloss Wissenschaft ("Science Castle") (45ep)
Appearance/Details: See here and here.
Size: Gargantuan; Toughness: 20; Features: Combat Simulator 2 (Attacks & Realistic Illusions), Communications, Computer, Concealed (appears to be a merely Huge Castle), Defense System no.1 (Blast 13 [PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 2 {any technological}], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 (Snare 14 [PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2], +15 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells (Nullify Metahuman/Mutant Powers 15), Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.3 (Enhanced Skills/Others), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Healing), Power no.6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Workshop. [4+3+38 = 45/45]

Power no.1: Communication 10 (audio, radio and visual; Extra: Area [entire globe and the Moon]; PF: Selective, Subtle) and Linked Comprehend 4 (languages 4 [can transmit & receive multiple languages simultaneously, voice and text]) ("Communications Override") [22*3 + 8 = 74/90p]

Power no.2: Enhanced Skills 162 (+6r to Computers, Craft [Artistic], Craft [Chemical], Craft [Electrical], Craft [Mechanical], Craft [structural], Disable Device, Disguise, Gather Information, Investigation, Knowledge [Arcane Lore], Knowledge [Art], Knowledge [behavioral Sciences], Knowledge [business], Knowledge [Civics], Knowledge [Current Events], Knowledge [Earth Sciences], Knowledge [History], Knowledge [Life Sciences], Knowledge [Physical Sciences], Knowledge [Popular Culture], Knowledge [streetwise], Knowledge [Tactics], Knowledge [Technology], Knowledge [Theology and Philosophy], Medicine, Notice and Search; Useable By Others) ("Cutting-Edge Equipment, Masterful Libraries, Pattern Recognition Software, and Uber-RSS Feeds") [42/60p]

Power no.3: Enhanced Skills 72 (+6r to Computers, Craft [Chemical], Craft [Electrical], Craft [Mechanical], Craft [structural], Knowledge [Current Events], Knowledge [Earth Sciences], Knowledge [Life Sciences], Knowledge [Physical Sciences], Knowledge [Popular Culture], Knowledge [Technology], and Medicine; Useable By Others; PFs: Progression 10 [up to 2,500 users simultaneously]) ("Educational Computers") [18+10=28/30p]

Power no.4: ESP 10 (all senses, 200,000 mile range [entire planet, as well as satellites in orbit]; Extras: Duration [sustained], No Conduit; Flaw: Medium [cameras for visual, microphones/listening devices for auditory and radio, chemsniffers for olfactory, pressure sensors for tactile, etc.]; PFs: Rapid 5 [x100,000], Subtle) and Linked Comprehend 2 (languages; understand and read all) ("Sensor Tap, with Instant Translation") [56+4=60/60p]

Power no.5: Healing 9 (Extra: Affects Objects; PF: Regrowth) ("Arzthelferin") [28/30p]

Power no.6: Super-Senses 50 (Accurate, Analytical, and Extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] on all Radio senses [10]; Radius for all Visual senses [2]; communication link 6 [with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, Archestern, Fjölnirskraft, Haus von Archeville, and two ArcheTech facilities {the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and the Berlin facility}] [radio] [6]; tracking extradimensional awareness [radio] [2]; tracking detect energy [radio] [2]; detect metahuman/mutant powers [radio] [1]; detect technology [radio] [1]; detect time [radio] [1]; infravision [1]; low-light vision [1]; microscopic vision 4 [4]; acute analytical precognition [Flaw: Only for predicting macro-scale trends and behaviors] [mental] [3]; radio (with accurate, this is also radar) [1]; analytical scent [analytical and acute for olfactory {i.e., gas chromatographs & chemsniffers}] [2]; trace teleport [radio] [1]; extended tremorsense [accurate extended {100 ft. increment} ranged touch {i.e., seismographs & motion detectors}] [3]; ultra-hearing [1]; ultravision [1]; x-ray vision [Drawback: not through lead] [3]) ("Oodles of Sensors and Analytical Equipment") [10+2+6+2+2+1+1+1+1+1+4+3+1+2+1+3+1+1+3 = 46/60]

Power no.7: Teleport 10 (200,000 miles; Flaw: Limited [only to any Arche-Tech facility, ArcheStern, Fjölnirskraft, and Haus von Archeville]; PFs: Change Direction, Progression 6 [10 tons of cargo]) ("Schwarzschild Wormwole Aperture Producer") [17/30p]
Note: since the teleporters do not have the Accurate extra, they can only send people to places where the user's own accurate senses (enhanced by the ESP and Super-Senses of the HQ) can perceive, in addition to only being able to send people to a few select spots. And since most of his long-range sensors are Radio-based, then if, say, the Freedom City ArcheTech HQ is in an Obscure (Radio & Visual) effect, that will block any of his teleporters from evacuating anyone from or sending anyone to that place (and he'd need to go in personally).

HQ no.2: Haus von Archeville (Doktor Archeville's Hanover Home) (44/45ep)
Location: Hanover, Freedom City, USA, between the Albright Institute and ASTRO Labs.
Size: Huge/Small (Castle/House-sized); Toughness: 20 (Imp 15); Features: Communications, Combat Simulator 2 (Attacks & Realistic Illusions), Computer, Concealed (appears to be a Small house), Defense System no.1 (Blast 13 [PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 2 {any technological}], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 (Snare 14 [PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2], +15 to hit), Dual Size, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Pool, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no. 3 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no. 4 (Healing), Power no. 5 (Impervious Toughness), Power no. 6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no. 7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Think-Tank, Workshop. Cost 3+3+38 = 44/45ep.

Power no.1: Same Communication/Comprehend as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [74/90p]

Power no.2: Same Enhanced Feats & Skills as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [2+41=43/60p]

Power no.3: Same ESP/Comprehend as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [51/60p]

Power no.4: Same Healing as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [28/30p]

Power no.5: Impervious Toughness 15 (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [15/30p]

Power no.6: Same Super-Senses as at Schloss Wissenschaft. Communications links with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, Archestern, Fjölnirskraft, Schloss Wissenschaft, and two ArcheTech facilities [the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and the Berlin facility] [46/60p]

Power no.7: Same Teleporter as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [17/30p]

HQ no.3: ArcheTech Facilities (39/45ep)
Location: Worldwide. Corporate HQ is in Hanover, Freedom City, USA.
Size: Large; Toughness: 15 (Imp 10); Features: Animal Pens, Communications, Computer, Defense System (Stun 9 [Extra: Range/Ranged; PF: Sedation], +14 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells x2 (Nullify Metahuman/Mutant Powers 15, Toughness 20), Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Pool, Power no.1 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.2 (Enhanced Skills/Others), Power no.3 (ESP/Super-Senses), Power no.4 (Impervious Toughness), Power no. 5 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.6 (Teleport), Power no.7 (Teleportal), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Think-Tank, Workshop. Cost: 2+2+34 = 39/45ep.

Power no.1: Same Enhanced Feats & Skills as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [2+41=43/60p]

Power no.2: Same Enhanced Skills Usable by Others as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [18+10=28/30p]

Power no.3: ESP 4 (visual and auditory, 1 mile [entire interior of building & adjoining parking lots/decks]) and Super-Senses 13 (accurate for auditory senses [motion detectors], acute radius detect metal [radio sense], infravision, radio, ultra-hearing, ultravision, x-ray vision [Drawback: not through lead]) ("Sensor Net") [12+12=24/30p]

Power no.4: Impervious Toughness 10 (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [10/30p]

Power no.5: Same Super-Senses as at Schloss Wissenschaft, plus 4 additional Communication Links. Communications links with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, Archestern, Fjölnirskraft, Schloss Wissenschaft, and six ArcheTech facilities [the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and five other facilities with similar areas of focus.] [52/60p]

Power no.6: Same Teleporter as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [17/30p]

Power no.7: Teleport 6 (600 feet/20 miles; Extras: Duration [sustained], Portal; Flaw: Others Only; PFs: Change Direction, Easy, Progression [Portal Size] 2 [25ft x 25ft]). [28/30p]
Note: Portal is a +2 Extra because it's basically Duration (Instant to Concentration) & Affects Others + Self (+1). But the HQ itself can't pass through the portals it creates, thus, the Limited (Others Only) Flaw becomes viable.

HQ no.4: Fjölnirskraft ("Fjölnir's Power/Strength") (42/45ep)
Size: Gargantuan; Toughness: 20 (Imp 15); Features: Communications, Computer, Defense System no.1 (Blast 9 [Extra: Penetrating; PFs: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 (Paralyze 9 [Extras: Alt Save {Fortitude}, Range {Ranged}, PFs: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Defense System 3 (Stun 8 [Extra: Range {Ranged}, PFs: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}, Sedation; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Hangar, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; Power x3), Power no.2 (Additional Limbs/Concealment/Elongation/Swimming), Power no.3 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Impervious Toughness), Power no.6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Super-Strength), Power no.8 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [4+3+36 = 43/45ep]

Power no.1: Same Communication/Comprehend as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [74/90p]

Power no.2: Additional Limbs 4 (8 tentacles fore, 2 midships; "Manipulatory Tentacles"), Concealment 4 (all auditory and all radio; PF: Close Range; "Anechoic Radar Absorbent Coating"), Elongation 8 (1,000 feet; Flaw: Only for Additional Limbs; "Manipulatory Tentacles"), and Swimming 6 (100 mph/87 knots; PF: Subtle; "Magneto-Hydrodynamic Propulsion System") [4+9+4+7=24/30p]

Power no.3: Same Enhanced Feats & Skills as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [2+41=43/60p]

Power no.4: Same ESP/Comprehend as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [51/60p]

Power no.5: Impervious Toughness 15 (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [15/30p]

Power no.6: Same Super-Senses as at Schloss Wissenschaft, but replace precognition & trace teleport (-4 ranks) with accurate and extended 2 for ultrasonic hearing (i.e., extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] sonar). [46/60p]

Power no.7: Super-Strength 15 (effective Str 75) [30/30p]

Power no.8: Same Teleporter as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [17/30p]

HQ no.5: Archestern ("Arche-Star") (45/45ep)
Location: Geosynchronous orbit (approximately 22,000 miles above sea level) over South America.
Size: Colossal; Toughness: 20; Features: Communications, Computer, Defense System no.1 (Blast 12 [PFs: Improved Range 3 {1,200 ft. increments}, Progression 3 {100 increments}; max range ~22.7 miles], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 (Move Object 13 [tractor beams, Str 65; PFs: Indirect 2, Subtle], +15 to hit), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend/Flight; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Universal Translator; as Power x2), Power no.3 (Enhanced Feats/Skills; as Power x2), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Gravity Control; as Power x2), Power no.6 (Healing), Power no.7 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [5+3+37 = 45/45ep]

Power no.1: Same Communication/Comprehend as at Schloss Wissenschaft, and Flight 2 (25mph; "Positional Adjustment Jets"). [74+4=78/90p]

Power no.2: Comprehend 4 (languages; Extras: Affects Others, 10,000-ft. Burst Area [entire satellite]; PFs: Progression 8 [2,500 ft. per rank]; Drawback: Comprehend takes time to process and assimilate entirely new languages into the translation matrix; "Near-Universal Translators") [16+8-1=23/30 points]

Power no.3: Same Enhanced Feats & Skills as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [2+41=43/60p]

Power no.4: Same ESP/Comprehend as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [51/60p]

Power no.5: Gravity Control 10 (50-to-5,000-ft. radius, Str 50, Hvy Load 12 tons; Extras: Range [Perception], Selective Attack; PFs: Precise, Progression 6 [500 ft. per rank radius], Subtle). [48/60PP]

Power no.6: Same Healing as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [28/30p]

Power no.7: Same Super-Senses as at Schloss Wissenschaft, minus tremorsense (-3 ranks), add extended 2 for all radio and extended 4 to visual sensors (total of extended 4 for all radio and visual senses, for 100,000 ft. [18.9 miles] increment). [55/60p]

Power no.7: Same Teleporter as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [17/30p]

HQ no.6: Nichtuberall ("Not Anywhere") (41/45ep)
Appearance/Details: See here.
Size: Medium (House-sized); Toughness: 20; Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed x7 (+40 to DC), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Concealment/Enhanced Feats/Skills), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats/Skills/Flight; as Power x2), Power no.3 (ESP Dimensional; as Power x3), Power no.4 (Healing), Power no.5 (Nullify Insubstantial), Power no.6 (Obscure), Power no.7 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power System, Sealed, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [1+3+38 = 41/45ep]

Power no.1: Concealment 4 (all mental and radio; PFs: Close Range, Selective) and Enhanced Feats 1 (Hide in Plain Sight) and Enhanced Skills 20 (Stealth +20) [10+1+5=16/30p]

Power no.2: Same Enhanced Feats & Skills as at Schloss Wissenschaft, and Flight 2 (25mph; "Positional Adjustment Jets"). [2+41+4=47/60p]

Power no.3: ESP 14 (all, 2 billion miles [can reach Earth]; Extras: Duration [sustained]; PFs: Dimensional 3 [any dimension tech-based ESP could reach, such as parallel dimensions and the Zero Zone], Rapid 5 [x100,000], Subtle) [79P] and Linked Comprehend 4 (Codes 1, Languages 3 [Read/Write/Speak/Understand All Languages]; Drawback: Comprehend takes time to process and assimilate entirely new languages into the translation matrix) [7P] [79+7=86/90]

Power no.4: Same Healing as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [28/30p]

Power no.5: Nullify 4 (all Insubstantial effects; Extras: 400-ft. Burst Area [entire HQ], Duration 3 [Continuous], No Save; Flaws: Range [Touch]; PFs: Progression 4 for Area, Subtle) [29/30p]

Power no.6: Obscure 7 (mental and radio, 500-ft. radius [entire HQ]; Extras: Duration [Continuous], Selective Attack; PF: Subtle) [29/30p]

Power no.7: Same Super-Senses as at Home HQ in Freedom City, minus the Communications Links and tremorsense (-7 ranks), add extended 4 to all visual sensors (100,000 ft. [~18.9 miles] increment) and extended 2 to all radio senses (total extended 4/100,000 feet [~18.9 miles] increment). [51/60p]

Archeville's "Utility Coat" (16+9=25ep)

Detailed here.
Free: Cell phone, Digital camera, Digital audio recorder, Flashlight

BE: Blast 10 (assorted explosives; Extra: Area [General, Burst, 30-50-ft.-radius]; Flaws: Action [Full], Unreliable [5 uses]; PFs: Progression [Reverse Area] 4, Triggered 2, Variable Descriptor [anesthetic gas, cold, concussive force, fire, shrapnel]; Drawback: Reduced Range [5 100-ft. increments]) [16EP]

AP: Blast 3 (throwing discs; Extra: Autofire [5]; PFs: Mighty, Ricochet 2, Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing]) [15EP]

AP: Corrosion 4 (PFs: Precise, Variable Descriptor [acids or cutting torch]) [14EP]

AP: Dazzle Auditory & Visual 6 (flash-bangs; Extra: Area [General, 30-ft. Burst]; Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]; Drawback: Full Power, Reduced Range 1 [5 60-ft. increments]) [16EP]

AP: Dazzle Visual 6 (pepper spray; Flaw: Range [Touch]; Drawback: Full Power) + Linked Stun 6 (pepper spray; Drawback: Full Power) [5+11=16EP]

AP: Obscure 3 (25-ft. radius, Visual + Olfactory Senses, smoke pellets; Extras: Independent, Total Fade; PFs: Ricochet; Drawback: Reduced Range 1 [5 30-ft. increments]) [15EP]

AP: Paralyze 6 (paralytic darts; Extras: Range [Ranged], Secondary Effect; Flaws: Unreliable [5 Uses]; Drawbacks: Full Power, Reduced Range 1 [5 60-ft Increments]) [15EP]

AP: Snare 4 (Extra: Autofire 2 [+1 rank per 2 points attack exceeds Defense, maximum +4 ranks]; PF: Variable Descriptor [steel-wire bolos or quick-hardening glue-goo]; Drawback: Reduced Range 1 [5 40-ft Increments]) [16EP]

AP: Strike 4 (assorted collapsible weapons; PFs: Extended Reach 2, Improved Critical, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Mighty, Split Attack, Subtle [collapsible], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing]) [13EP]

AP: Stun 6 (stun bomb v2; Extras: Area [General, 30-ft. Burst], Range [Ranged]; Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]; Drawbacks: Full Power, Reduced Range [5 60-ft. increments]) [16EP]

Powers: 8 + 53 + 22 + 3 + 2 + 21 + 3 = 112PP

Device 2 (Armored Labcoat v1.1.2, 10PP, Flaws: Hard-To-Lose) [8PP]
Immunity 2 (Cold Environments, Hot Environments) [2PP]

Protection 4 (Extras: Impervious; Feats: Subtle; Drawbacks: Weak Point) [8PP]

Device 13 (Gravimetric Belt v1.1.5.b, 65PP, Feats: Restricted [Only usable by those with a +15 or better Knowledge {Technology} bonus], Flaws: Hard-To-Lose) [53PP]
Gravitic Movement Array 8 (16 points; PF: Alternate Power) [17PP]
    Base Power: Flight 7 (1,000 mph / 10,000ft [~1.9 miles] per Move Action, Feats: Instant Up, Move-By Action) [16/16PP]

Alternate Power: Teleport 7 (700ft per Move Action, 200 miles per Full Action, Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity) [16/16PP]

Gravitic Defensive Systems 18 (36 points; PFs: Alternate Power x3) [39PP]

Base Power: Enhanced Fortitude 6 + Force Field 14 (Extras: Impervious 11; Feats: Alternate Power 3, Selective) + Shield 4 [36/36PP]
    With Labcoat, total Toughness is +18 [imp 15] and Defense is +12 (+4 flat-footed).

Alternate Power: Force Field 11 (Feats: Selective, Subtle) [13PP] + Concealment 10 (All Senses, Feats: Close Range, Hide in Plain Sight, Flaws: Blending) [12PP] + Enhanced Skills 20 (Stealth 20 [+21]) [5PP] [13+12+5=30/36PP]
    With Labcoat, total Toughness is +15 [imp 4] and Defense is +8 (+4 flat-footed).

Alternate Power: Force Field 14 + Insubstantial 4 (Incorporeal; Affected by Gravitic & Magnetic Effects; Feats: Selective, Subtle) [14+22=36/36PP]
    With Labcoat, total Toughness is +18 [imp 4] and Defense is +8 (+4 flat-footed).

Alternate Power: Force Field 11 (Extras: Impervious 4) [15PP] + Shrinking 20 (Miniscule, -20 STR [sTR 1], -5 Toughness, +12 Attack, +12 Defense, -20 Grapple, +20 Stealth, Move 1/16th; Feats: Atomic Size) [21PP] [15+21=36/36PP]
    When Minuscule, with Labcoat, total Toughness is +10 [imp 8] and Defense is +20 (+16 flat-footed); Flight speed 62.5mph / 625 feet as Move action.

Immunity 9 (Life Support) [9PP]

Gadgets 3 (Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher ["Electromagnetic Screwdriver"], 15PP Variable Power, Any Power, Multiple Powers At Once; Extras: Action [Move]; Flaws: Easy-To-Lose 2; Feats: Restricted [Only usable by those with a +15 or better Knowledge {Technology} bonus]) [22PP]

Immunity 4 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Sleep, Flaws: Limited [1/2 Effect] for Disease and Poison) [3PP]

Morph 6 (+30 Disguise, one other form [Evil!Archeville/Chevalier]; Flaw: Uncontrolled [when asleep, sufficiently angered/upset, or at Ref's choosing]; PF: Metamorph [to Evil!Archeville/Chevalier]; Drawback: Action 2 [standard]) [2PP]

Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind 8 (16PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power x5, Subtle; Drawbacks: Action [Move]) [21PP]
    Base Power: Enhanced Intelligence 16 (to 40 [+15]; Erhöht Intellekt/"Enhanced Intellect") [16PP]

Alternate Power: Enhanced Wisdom 16 (to 36 [+13]; Erhöht Bewusstsein/"Enhanced Awareness") [16PP]

Alternate Power: Enhanced Charisma 16 (to 26 [+8]; Erhöht Gegenwart/"Enhanced Presence") [16PP]

Alternate Power: Comprehend 4 (Codes 1, Languages 3 [Read/Write/Speak/Understand All Languages]) [8PP] & Enhanced Intelligence 8 (to 32 [+11]) [6PP] (Linguistische Analyse/"Linguistic Analysis") [8+8=16/16PP]

Alternate Power: Enhanced Feats 16 (Attack Focus [Melee] 2, Attack Specialization [unarmed] 5, Improved Critical 2 [unarmed], Improved Disarm, Power Attack, Sneak Attack 3, Takedown Attack 2) (Anatomisches Wissen/Anatomical Knowledge) [16/16PP]
    Melee Attack +10, Unarmed Attack +20, Unarmed Damage +0, +5 w/ Sneak Attack. The Unarmed Attack Specialization does not apply to any weapons he pulls from his Utility Coat, not even brass or power knuckles, though the Melee Attack Focus does.

Alternate Power: Enhanced Feats 16 (Attack Focus [Ranged] 5, Improved Aim, Improved Ranged Disarm, Precise Shot 2, Ranged Pin, Ricochet, Throwing Mastery 5) (Berechnung der Winkel und der Vektoren/Calculating Angles & Vectors) [16/16PP]
    Ranged Attack +13, Damage +5 w/ any thrown object, +8 w/ Throwing Discs (+10 w/ Sneak Attack & Throwing Disc).

Quickness 6 (x100, Flaws: Limited [Mental Tasks]) [3PP]

Can Take 20 on a Computer check to Write a Program (normally 1 hour) in 36 seconds/6 rounds.

Can Take 20 on a Knowledge check (normally 1 hour) in 36 seconds/6 rounds.
Can Take 20 on a Notice check (normally 1 minute) in 0.6 seconds/free action.
Can Search a 100-ft. diameter area (normally 5 minutes) in 3 seconds/1 action. Can Take 20 on that same Search (normally 100 minutes) and do it in 1 minute.

Drawbacks: -0PP

DC Block

ATTACK          RANGE      SAVE                 EFFECT
Unarmed Melee DC 15 Toughness Damage
+2 more to DC from Sneak Attack
Or by Gadget or Invention
[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/8/8a/DoktorArchevilleHF.png][/floatr][b]Players Name:[/b] Jon "Dr Archeville" Howell
[hr][/hr] Sample Power Stunts for [b]Enhanced Mind 8[/b] (16PP), [b]Force Field[/b] (36PP), and [b]Mental Quickness 6[/b] (3PP) can be found here. [u]Sample Settings for [i]Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher[/i] ("Electromagnetic Screwdriver"), aka [b]Gadgets 3[/b] (15PP):[/u]
  • [b]Corrosion 4[/b] (laser-torch; [i]PF[/i]: Precise)
  • [b]Datalink 6[/b] (20 miles; [i]Extra[/i]: Area; [i]PFs[/i]: Selective, Subtle)
  • [b]Drain Dexterity 15[/b] (mobility systems overloader; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [people in battlesuit or with cyborg limbs]; [i]Extra[/i]: Total Fade)
  • [b]Electrical, Light, Magnetic, Microwave, or Radiation Control 7[/b] and associated APs as alternative settings
  • [b]Electrical, Light, Magnetic, Microwave, or Radiation Control 15[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Action [Full Round] or Unreliable [50/50 chance of working])
  • [b]Enhanced Flight 7[/b] (to [b]Flight 14[/b] [250,000 mph / 2,500,000 feet {473 miles} per Move action])
  • [b]Enhanced Skills 6[/b] (+6 to Notice) and [b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (extended for all vision [2], distance sense [rangefinder], infravision, ultravision)
  • [b]Enhanced Skills 48[/b] (+6 to any 8 skills that his home HQ can help with) plus [b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (communication link with home HQ)
  • [b]Enhanced Teleport 0[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Portal on the 7 ranks of Teleport from his Belt; [i]PF[/i]: Progression 1 [10-ft. portal])
  • [b]Enhanced Teleport 3[/b] (adds to Teleport 7 from his Belt for a total of [b]Teleport 10[/b] [1,000 feet/Earth to Moon]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 4 [2,500 lbs. cargo])
  • [b]Illusion 4[/b] (holoprojektor; visual & radio; [i]PF[/i]: Progression 1/10-ft. radius)
  • [b]Nullify 15[/b] (all effects of an electrical circuit descriptor at once [EMP Blast]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action [Full Round])
  • [b]Power Control 15[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [Only technological powers])
  • [b]Strike 15[/b] ([i]lichtsäbel[/i])
  • [b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (analytical extended [100ft. increment] tracking detect electromagnetic radiation [radio])
  • [b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (analytical extended [100ft. increment] tracking detect physical objects [radio])
  • [b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (penetrates concealment detect metal [radio])

[b]Abilities (26) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (39) + Feats (29) + Powers (112) - Drawbacks (0) = 250/250 Power Points[/b]

I'd like to remove the taunt feat from Etains feat and add an alternate power to glamour array.

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Strike 10[/b] (Alternate Save: Will, Power Feat: Takedown Attack) 11pp

The general idea is that she makes an illusionary melee weapon, and though it isn't causing any actual damage the physical, it makes mental damage that makes the body want to shut down to avoid the pain.

Doktor'd. Also, it appears Changeling is 4pp under.