Holiday Cheer! [OPEN]

Thevshi

Multi-Girl

On 12/14/2023 at 7:29 PM, BitCook said:

Magic 8 Ball
"I want to thank you for taking us Bernadette.  I probably wouldn't have gone otherwise," she said with a warm smile.

"Oh, no problem Vicki." Bernadette replied to the younger girl with a smile "I missed tha first couple o' these after I started a Claremont, sorta regret it." The Irish teen added as she generally led the group into the Freedom Hall. While not exactly as superhoro fangirl, she was still felt a sensation of awe at the realization where she was, but did her best to hide it, something she had gotten practice in with her recent performances at various venues throughout the city in the last few months.

She glanced back slightly towards Carmen and Consuelo, glad she had managed to convince both to attend. Hopefully things would go better than Consuelo was anticipating.

Glancing to one side, the redhead spotted Luke and Muirne talking with Velocity and gave a little head nod in their direction, planning to catch up with them later. Focusing ahead, she saw who Consuelo called out to and came over to Michael and Mizuki. "Hey Mizuki." She said before looking to Michael. "Golden Star, right?" She asked, although she recognized Michael, she had been at Claremont long enough to learn when to use real names and when to use codenames.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden Star

Another precise movement of an experienced Superhero; an exit exactly when needed to handle another crisis or to split the attention. Another moment to relentlessly study. His exits were often far from graceful.

Then like 4 people he knew all appeared at once and he had to put his training in social situations and splitting his attention to the test. He twisted his body and responded to each person politely and intensely; the same way he would defeat a handful of goons threatening to attack him, he met each greeting and acknowledged each person with words.

"Rot! Excellent to see you. I do love your sweater, it is very festive!" He responded with her code name to stress that he wished to be acknowledged as his own and made sure he kept his temper one-hundred-percent in check around her. "I am glad to see you here as well, come here! Do you want some snacks or punch or anything, they are that way." He pointed.

"Puma, a pleasure to see you as well. I have not had much time with you ever since that thing with Quirk, have I? You look excellent tonight, please, come join me and Mizuki. We are setting up our own little enclave from which to launch probing attacks on the other groups of talkers around here. I'm betting before the end of the night we will have taken the prime territory next to the fire but still close to the snack room. Put your faith in me and I will lead you to victory." he waved at her and offered a genuine cheerfulness, then turned again. His next target was the tiny transfer student, who he smiled welcomingly at.

"And the esteemed and illustrious Magic 8 Ball is here as well! I hope you aren't going to spoil the Christmas presents for any children in attendance, it might make you their favorite but I would fear their parents might become a bit cross with you." He teased good naturedly. "I hope you can enjoy your first major party here. I can't say I know much about parties from across the sea, so I have no idea how different they may be. Perhaps later we can have a dance, provided the music or the musicians provide a suitable song." This was a segue into the last of the four girls; Bernadette, the first superhuman- and Claremont student- he'd ever met personally, who he turned to last.

"That's correct. And you are Bernadette, of course, also known as Multigirl; which would you prefer?" He looked her up and down and offered his best smile to her, inclining his head. With the heels she was either at or only slightly below his own height, so he could look her directly in the eyes and he did exactly so. "You look gorgeous tonight. The dress is a lovely shade of green." Absolutely false. Michael hated the color green. But he was pretty good at lying when he wanted to and he had less than no complaints about the person wearing it. "Are we going to be blessed with a performance by you?" he asked excitedly.

Four welcomes in a single breath, and after he finished them, he paused and brushed a non-existent speck of dirt off of his white and red suit.

Edited by Poncho

Mali stepped into the room. She had elected to go without her costume. Either people would recognize her, or they wouldn't. Any that would would be people she knew, anyone who wouldn't would be people she simply hadn't met.

So, there she was, in a biker jacket, a black t-shirt and black leather, heeled boots. She had a somewhat wild pixie cut that had been tousled by her helmet. A quick look at a mirror told her that it hardly hurt, so she didn't bother to correct it.

She had considered bringing Somchai, her student, along. She waffled on it for a bit. She was considering bringing him to Claremont, or recommending his attendance. 

While his mother was alive, and still taking care of him, she felt a motherly attachment to him. Either way, he was no less talented than she had been at his age.

She smiled, looking around for people she either knew, or wouldn't mind talking to.

Paper

“Who wants hot cocoa?”

Leon asked with a grin as he slipped into the room Neko had rounded up the younglings in. His shirt sported a Daleck wearing a Santa hat with ‘CELEBRATE’ written under it. Behind him a large paper wolf entered carrying a large tray on its back. It was loaded with steaming mugs and a bag of mini marshmallows. In his hands were larger mugs for himself and Neko.

His girlfriend had been excited to do this. It wasn’t just the money either as far as he could tell. Leon had been happy to offer his services when she had mentioned it. The way her face had lit up had been worth spending the evening watching the little ones.

Predator

Jean handed her jacket to an attendant and smoothed out a wrinkle in her dress. It was a red with white trim, knee length with a slit up the right thigh to her hip. A Santa hat sat perched over one ear. Her friend Ashley, also known as Copycat amongst other names, had helped her pick her outfit out. She and parter had agreed that the hat completed the look with poorly hidden amusement, but she wore it proudly.

As she entered the lobby she spotted a group of younger attendees. They were chatting amongst themselves as the anthro-fox strode past them. Something reached her nose and she pause a moment before continuing on into the party.

Other heroes were already here, mingling as she looked around the room. Numerous costumes were familiar from the files she studied in her free time. Most were in costume, as she often did Jean elected to arrive sans armor. It was less awkward for social interactions. Besides, everyone knew who she was.

Neko watched Leon approvingly, smiling as she saw him carefully give hot cocoa that was just cool enough that it wouldn't burn little mouths out. Negotiating all these superpowered tots wasn't going to be easy, but he seemed to be doing well so far. He's so good with them. He's going to be a great father someday. She considered what that thought meant, blushing slightly as she did so, then quickly had her attention diverted when she spotted a little toddler creeping up on Leon from above, camouflaged like a chameleon. 

"Naughty!" she said, laughing, making it a game as she pointed up at the little lizard boy - who promptly dropped down from the ceiling and landed in her arms with a thump. He was a big little guy! 

The boy, whose name was Matthew, turned pleading golden eyes on Leon and said in a hissing voice "I have choco-late?"  

Torpedo Lass II

Mizuki paused... Velocity was an adept wordsmith. But hearing the murderer of her parents and the first Torpedo Lass was still at large sent shivers.

She crossed her arms... as if to show a seperation between herself and the crowd she cultivated. "That... is a lot to think about..."

"I think I'll check out the refreshments. I'm a little thirsty." She said, heading over to where the various drinks were.

Grimalkin 

It had been a long time since Lynn Epstein had walked these hallowed halls. Never an actual Leaguer but often Leaguer-adjacent, the veteran superhero always felt like a bit of an interloper at these shindigs. She often found herself tucked into a quiet corner, literally invisible but watching the spectacle unfold.

No matter, she was determined to make a go of it. After spending some time working on her look, she settled on tall and playful, wearing a cranberry red dress conjured out no earthly fabric, but drawing on elements of silk, rose petals and butterfly wings. Grim felt just like Julia Roberts, arriving at the opera in that one movie. Snagging some champagne from an attentive server, the fae heroine scanned the crowd more with her ears than her eyes, searching for familiar voices. And of course one mellifluous laugh caught her ear.

"My, don't we all look lovely tonight? Happy holidays, Vel!" She offered her oldest friend in Freedom a warm hug without spilling a single drop of champagne, clearly a gesture of supernatural grace.

Edited by Heritage

Mali spotted someone familiar, and wandered over. It wasn't like Mali was unused to meeting new people, but, she still felt more comfortable with people she knew. So, when she saw Lynn, she had to head over and say hello to her old boss and landlady.

"Hi! Been a while. How are you?" She said with a broad smile. She hoped Lynn would remember her. She didn't live there or work for Lynn for long, but her memories were positive.

Velocity

At the familiar sound of Lynn's voice, Velocity turned to give her oldest and dearest friend in the superhero community a warm smile. "Happy holidays to you Grim! Looking fabulous, as always." The speedster responded as she returned her friend's hug. They were then joined by another hero, as Mali made her way over as well.

"Happy holidays," Velocity said in greeting as well, "Crimson Tiger, isn't it?"

"Allow me to introduce Nighscale and Shadowborne." The speedster continued, indicating Luke and Muirne.

Gaian Knight / Tiamat

Tarrant was, broadly, happy with how the party was going. It was quite the turnout - especially with the younger crowd, who had either arrived in groups or were rapidly congealing into blobs of holiday cheer. It didn't leave him a lot to do, never having been quite the social butterfly, but it did leave him free to make his way around the floor greeting people as they arrived and making sure everyone had what they needed to enjoy themselves.

Teagan - or, with the mask on, Tiamat - had no such desire to make herself busy in a crowd and instead found herself in open space next to Jean. "In case it matters," she said, casually, "most of the food on the table over there has cards in case there's anything that's poison to you and not to the monkeys." Tiamat looked human enough - in as much as any humans were over six feet tall and red-eyed - but nobody who'd seen the dragon lounging on top of the Hall in summer was likely to be fooled. "It's got little labels for more than just human allergies, is what I mean. They tried."

Grimalkin

After releasing Velocity, Grim turned to Mali and clearly struggled for a second as she tried to place the face and voice, but then Megan did her magical host thing and saved her.

"Omigod, yes, I'm so sorry! That was...August of 2014, when I was just getting resettled. You and your friend rented an apartment from me, and worked in the store for a while, right? You guys had that weird skeleton cat that liked spine scritches..."

The fae heroine laughed and shook her head

"Wow, that has to be the most non-heroic way for two heroes to know each other! How have you been?"

When Velocity indicated the two Claremont graduates, Grim smiled and shook their hands with a warm grip.

"Oh, nice to meet you! Grimalkin, Mistress of Mystery. Forgive me, I'm not familiar with your work; I don't follow younger heroes as well as I should."

Edited by Heritage

Shadowborne 

Muirne supposed she shouldn't be surprised at this point that as soon as she mentioned their outing with the Freedom League that one of the people involved in the incident appeared. "Good evening Velocity, it is nice to be able to meet under better circumstances." She could feel Aoife's attention draw towards the new conversation partner as Velocity introduced them to Grimalkin.

She returned the handshake with a smile and self conscious laugh, "I am not too surprised that you have not heard of me, my heroic resume isn't particularly extensive... or all that successful to be honest. Probably the most noteworthy thing I've done was not die when a monster attacked the patrol we were on with the Freedom League." Pausing for a moment,  Muirne turned back to Velocity, "Speaking of, do you know what came of that? I hope Fleur was alright in the end. "

The STORMCROW

Attending a Freedom League party? Now that's a first for Charlie Pratten. Alek simply hadn't let him go after he had first arrived on the scene, but now he is flying solo. A partner, not a sidekick anymore, and he got his own thing going with his friends, anyway. Still, having backing from the Summers Estate is a nice thing, especially when it lets him show up in a tailor made black suit and tie, on top of a dark blue dress shirt. The black tie has a rather intricate tribal crow design in light blue. He is wearing a pair of horn-rimmed glasses. Sure, he doesn't need glasses, but the built in HUD is nice for updating him on who everyone is.

Charlie arrived a bit ago and mingled, talking with some of the big shots, putting himself out there, but by now, but honestly, it gets boring after a while. And some fun is better. Moving through the crowds, he smiles and greets people and whatnot, but he knows that Bernie is supposed to be here, and finally spotting her, he grins as he falls into the crowds and slowly begins making his way towards her, hiding in the crowds. The HUD quickly identifies everyone around her as Claremont students. Maybe they have heard about him? Probably not, though, most of them are after Alek pulled him out of the school.

When Bernie got her back turned, he emerges from the crowd with a wide grin, leans in close and gets ready to move out of the way just in case, before he whispers "Boo" in her ear.

On 12/16/2023 at 5:47 PM, The Sailor said:

Torpedo Lass II

"I think I'll check out the refreshments. I'm a little thirsty." She said, heading over to where the various drinks were.

On 12/16/2023 at 1:20 PM, Poncho said:

Golden Star

"That's correct. And you are Bernadette, of course, also known as Multigirl; which would you prefer?" He looked her up and down and offered his best smile to her, inclining his head. With the heels she was either at or only slightly below his own height, so he could look her directly in the eyes and he did exactly so. "You look gorgeous tonight. The dress is a lovely shade of green." Absolutely false. Michael hated the color green. But he was pretty good at lying when he wanted to and he had less than no complaints about the person wearing it. "Are we going to be blessed with a performance by you?" he asked excitedly.

Bernadette gave Mizuki a nod as she excused herself and headed off to get something to drink. Judging by the younger teen’s expression, she seemed troubled by something.

She gave Michael a warm smile at his compliments and nodded at the question about whether she would sing. "Aye, tha rest o' tha band will be showin' up later."

And then Charlie did one of the things he did best.

On 12/17/2023 at 7:40 AM, RocketLord said:

The STORMCROW

When Bernie got her back turned, he emerges from the crowd with a wide grin, leans in close and gets ready to move out of the way just in case, before he whispers "Boo" in her ear.

The redhead started slightly, her right hand instinctively balling into a fist. But she quickly relaxed and otherwise managed to maintain her composure as she rolled her eyes slightly. "I bloody hate it when ya do that."

The Irish teen turned slightly to Charlie, glancing down at his suit before looking back up and giving him a smile. "Hmmm….nice suit."

"Let me introduce some friends." She continued, turning back to the group. "Rot…La Puma Negra….Magic 8 Ball….an' Golden Star." Indicating each of the other teens in turn.

"Everyone, may I introduce Tha Stormcrow, tha Raven's former understudy." Bernadette then said, gesturing with both hands toward Charlie.

"Now, ya will have ta excuse us," the redhead continued, wrapping one arm around Charlie's nearest arm, "we need ta go find some bloody mistletoe." With that, she started further into the Hall, pulling Charlie with her.

Rot

When Michael, aka the glorious Goldstar, had first asked if Consuelo wanted food or some punch, she gave a tiny start. OMG, is a boy actually paying attention to me irl? Consuelo enjoyed getting attention online, but, in person, her mutations always made a total mess of things. But then Mike continued on to point out where the snacks and drinks were. Jerk! And then he had the nerve to thirst at Bernadette. This guy was less annoying when he was just thinking about trying to punch me out!

Consuelo was on the point of telling Bernie to watch out, because she thinks Michael likes to fight with girls when Stormcrow swept in, obviously Bernadette's boyfriendHa! That's called "karma" Michael! Remember it! Consuelo thought as she gave him an extra glare.

"Hey, uh Bernie, before you go and get frisky," one more time rubbing it in to Michael felt good, "You don't know if any of the heroes here are like androids or something, do you? I have an easier time mingling with peeps that aren't, like, actually alive.  . . ."

22 hours ago, Kaede Kimura said:

"Thank you Fýrdraca, you look very handsome yourself." She looked pensively inside, "Let's hope that it goes more smoothly than our last outing with the Freedom League."

"Oh I am I aware..." Luke teased playfully. "...but that's just cause I feel great havin' you back." He grinned. 

"It's a superheroes party... So no way it's gonna be all smooth." He chuckled. "... still... yeah... a scrap with an eldritch abominations is definitely not what I have in mind for tonight." He smiled.

21 hours ago, Thevshi said:

A moment later Velocity came up to Luke and Muirne as they made their way inside, slowing down from a littler further away so she did not quite so suddenly appear.

"Nightscale, Shadowborne, good to see you both again. Welcome to Freedom Hall." She said in greeting with a wide smile.

Luke nodded and gave Velocity a bright smile and a confident handshake. "And It's a pleasure to be here. This is freakin' amazing, you know?" Of course she knew... but whatever. 

16 hours ago, Heritage said:

"Oh, nice to meet you! Grimalkin, Mistress of Mystery. Forgive me, I'm not familiar with your work; I don't follow younger heroes as well as I should."

"Nice to meet you Mistress of Mistery..." He replied warmly and offered to shake hands as well.  "Well I have mostly been sticking with my neighborhood, you know, Soutshide Dragon and all." He smiled. "Haven't yet got the chance to make the big news... Yet..." He added confidently. Not that he minded too much, although attention was not something he shunned, not being an household name yet afforded him some degree of freedom. "You were in the Interceptors right? Yeah when I was a kid... That's fu- I mean cool.

"Well, we did manage to scare that thing off though, I'd say we didn't do that bad." He teased Muirne when she mentioned the little 'accident' while on patrol. It was definitely a day he would not forget, besides, he also got the chance to hang out with the only other dragon he knew... Speaking of which... He could swear that he had seen Tiamat somewhere around there..

His expression turned more serious when Shadorwborne began asking what happened to Fleur after that night. 

13 hours ago, Kaede Kimura said:

Shadowborne 

Pausing for a moment,  Muirne turned back to Velocity, "Speaking of, do you know what came of that? I hope Fleur was alright in the end. "

Velocity

Velocity was listening to the conversations, while without turning her head keeping an eye on what else was going on in the lobby area as more guests continued to arrive. The speedster could not help but smile slightly as Luke asked Lynn about being on the Interceptors. Given her long tenure on the League, people often forgot that Velocity had been part of the original Interceptors along with Grimalkin, although to be fair, her time on the team had been very brief.

When Muirne asked about Fleur, the speedster gave her and Luke a reassuring smile. "As we indicated that night, Fleur has comeback from such injuries before. She is here….somewhere," Velocity gave a general gesture back further into the Hall, "I expect she would appreciate a chance to see you two again."

Carmen dug her hands into the pockets of her jacket as she stood next to Rot while they all got out of the car. Unlike many others that had to endure Rot's localized field of power, thanks to a small bracelet that she had been given, or as Consuelo called it, a friendship bracelet. Carmen wasn't sure if they were actually friends however, seemingly just folk that got along for the time people as friends would not be what she called it herself. However, things were kept entirely cordial between them both.

"They have free food, and I don't want to stay in my dorm all break, alright," Carmen would respond to Consuelo. The literal catgirl would sigh, relaxing her body as she decided that she might as well enjoy the party, even if it wasn't really her thing at all. 

A familiar scent came by towards them before Rot could move away. Golden Star, another young hero from Claremont and one that was with her a few weeks back dealing with Quirk. Carmen would look him up and down, furrowing her brow at his colorful attire. He didn't look that bad, taking her hands out of her jacket pockets and sort of allowing herself as she was not trying to do. Whatever his plan was, Carmen was at least a little bit interested in it as she put a hand to her hip. There was a smile cracking as it seemed Goldenstar had a knack for conversation, or the idea of raiding and taking territory, "You can count me in," she spoke with a sly voice.

Carmen would give a nod to greet Stormcrow.

Geckoman & Spellbound

The Kenzie-Lawletts arrived through the front door; Geckoman in his customary green-and-yellow suit, this one with dark green panelling under the arms and on the calves, vivid yellow lines running along the seams. As he entered, he pulled his goggles down over his eyes. Shortly behind him was Liz, always a little uncomfortable at these events because showing up in costume always seemed somewhat fraught. Instead she'd settled for a black dress and purple leggings, with knee-high platform boots elevating her to Chris's height, some fairly aggressive contour and mascara obfuscating her face shape a little. Cassie's small hand clutched hers tightly, looking around in wide eyed wonder at Freedom Hall. "Wooooowww..." she peered owlishly around at the festive decorations, at the panoply of costumed superheroes.

"OK, sweetie, don't go running off," her mother reminded her absently, fiddling one-handed in one of her dress's pockets. "We don't have to disarm, do we?"

Geckoman exhaled. "Honestly, I don't think it ever comes up. You really think the Freedom League and half the superheroes in the city care if someone slips a couple of weapons in?" He patted his yellow utility belt and its seemingly baffling array of pockets and pouches. It made an odd squeaking noise where his glove patted it, followed by an ominous whirring.

Despite herself, Liz allowed herself a tired smile. "I legitimately have never been in a room with you where either of us had stopped at two, Kenzie." Her smile froze and she groaned. "Oh, that's Velocity."

"Well, that was a long time ago. Besides, I thought that had been fairly professional," Chris knelt, helping his daughter out of her puffy winter coat. "Besides, there's plenty of people here. Wait, is that Lynn? I've not seen Lynn in ages!"

"Who's Lynn?

Geckoman pointed with one gloved hand. "Over there, that's Grimalkin. She was one of the OG Interceptors with Uncle Erik before I was on the team, I was still at school. She went away for a while, she was in another dimension. That's like a world like ours, but-"

Cassie nodded seriously as she interrupted. "I know what parallel worlds are, Erin is from one, right, dad?

Geckoman looked thoughtful. "You know what, for now, yes, like Erin. But we can get into that later."

Liz leaned into his arm as the three headed forth into the party, ruffling Cassie's hair to practiced protest. "OK, so we meet some of your dad's weird friends and then you can go hang out with some of the superkids your own age. But y'know... don't do anything show-offy with your powers."

"Yeah, Doc Metropolis, doesn't like footprints on his glass surfaces, whodathunkit?"

Crimson Tiger

For a moment, Mali stared off into space. "That was nine years ago. Nine damn years ago. I graduated from high school 10 years ago." She chuckled. "Wow, yeah. Um, I'm good. I own my own business, now. I'm into sports medicine, helping people recover from injuries. Heroes, especially. If you know anyone who needs PT from a hero injury, I can give you my card. I've got some solid backers."

Mali turned and looked out, before mumbling to herself. "Holy crap, that's Geckoman...never actually met him, before."

Multi-Girl

7 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Rot

"Hey, uh Bernie, before you go and get frisky," one more time rubbing it in to Michael felt good, "You don't know if any of the heroes here are like androids or something, do you? I have an easier time mingling with peeps that aren't, like, actually alive.  . . ."

Bernadette felt a pang of guilt as Consuelo called out to her. She knew the other girl was very worried about how things might go tonight, and the redhead was one of the few present that would not be affected by the aura that the green haired teen gave off. Looking back, she thought a moment, she was not sure if Shift was going to be here, but glancing around she spotted some that would don.

Looking back to Consuelo, she gave the other girl a reassuring smile. "I think I see Angelic over there by the food. She would probably know better than me if there are any other synthetic heroes here." As she continued on with Charlie, she took out other phone and sent Consuelo a quick text.

if u need me, txt me!!

Angelic was indeed present for the Christmas party, her usual costume modified to match the times. Her usual white and gold outfit was now white and red, with white fur on her skirt line and torso, giving her the look of a hero dressed for Christmas. She was alert and smiling, hovering slightly in the air as she talked, her red boots with white laces just off the ground, and introducing everyone to a man she identified as Percy. 

Percy, who looked to be about Angelic's age, looked like a hero from a Hallmark Christmas movie brought to life; his skin tan, his jaw square, a faint stubble on his cheeks. He wore a business suit that was cut tight and close and looked expensive, at least if you ignored that it too was red and lined with white fur, giving him a look of a man who'd bought a very expensive Christmas novelty suit. The only thing that made him look abnormal was a faint aura of magic for the initiated and distinct points on his ears. 

"This is good," Eira was happily telling the League catering staff as she sipped some vegan hot chocolate. "Vanilla almond milk...nothing like this back home, yes?" she said with a wink at Percy. 

"Very good," agreed Percy. "Hmm - how does one milk almonds, again?" Eira laughed and started explaining the process to him. 

Paper

The paper wolf had laid down to become a makeshift table just the right height for the children as he handed out mugs. He turned as Neko caught his would be sneak attacker. He gave the kid a big grin even as he wagged a finger.

“Now, now. You need to be sneakier than that if you want to be a proper thief.”

He holds up a mug for little Matthew, ruffling his hair playfully once he takes it. He smiles at Neko as he holds out a mug for her as well.

‘She looks pretty cute holding a kid.’

He thought for a moment, before realizing where that train of thought led. He quickly looked away and took a sip of his own cocoa.

“Gonna be an interesting night.”

He chuckles as a couple of the young climb on the paper wolf and tug at its tail.

Predator

Jean smiled up at Tiamat and gave her a polite nod.

“Thank you for the warning. Thankfully I seem to compatible with most of the normal foods here, but there are some I try to avoid on principle.”

She gave the taller woman inquisitive eye as she searched her memory.

“You are called… Tiamat, if I’m not mistaken.”

She held her hand out.

“My name is Jean, Jean Dweomer. I also go by the callsign Predator. You may have seen me on TV last year. The media found me somewhat newsworthy for a cycle or two before interest waned. Thankfully.”

Jean chuckled.

“I’ve been in the Freedom Tower for over a year now but I’m afraid I don’t leave the lab very often. Luckily I have a few friends willing to ‘remind’ me that social interactions outside of work are healthy.”

Jean smiled and glanced around.

“I’m afraid though that I only have passing familiarity with many heroes from what I’ve read in files, like yourself. And I must say, the photos in your file are not nearly flattering enough for your, shall we call, majesty.”

She gave Tiamat a friendly smirk. 

Edited by Spacefurry