Character Edits, v4

Avenger:

The following changes are made to Avenger's Vampire Array for a total of 2 pp:

Concealment 10 (all senses except tactile) (PF: Close Range) (Flaws: Blending) (11 pp)

AP: Insubstantial 2 (gaseous; Linked Flight 1 [10 MPH] PF: Subtle) (11 pp) [Power Loss: during daylight hours] (uncommon, minor) -1) 11+6=17

AP: Mind Control 13 (Extras: Conscious, Duration [sustained]) (PF: Subtle) (Flaws: Distracting, Full-Round Action, Sense Dependent [Visual], Unreliable [5 uses]) [Power Loss: vs vampires] (uncommon, minor) -1) (7 pp)

AP: Drain Constitution 11 (Flaw: Requires Grapple) (PFs: Slow Fadex4 [1 hour], Subtle) (11 pp)

AP: Drain Constitution 2 (Extra: Insidious) (Flaw: Requires Grapple) (PF: Subtle) and Emotion Control 11 (Flaws: Limited to Love, Range (2) [Touch], Requires Grapple) (PF: Mind Blank) (6 pp)

AP: Drain Constitution 2 (Extra: Insidious) (Flaw: Requires Grapple) (PF: Subtle) and Mind Reading 11 (Flaws: Limited to Mind Probe, Range (2) [Touch], Requires Grapple) (PF: Mind Blank) and Super-Senses 4 (Postcognition) (Flaw: Medium [blood]) (7 pp)

AP: Strike 2 (PFs: Affects Insubstantial (2), Improved Crit, Incurable, Mighty) (7 pp)

2 points to Avenger's Strength for a total of 26 (+8) (2 pp)

4 ranks in Bluff (to a total of 14 (+16) , PL capped by Attractive) (1 pp)

3 ranks in Diplomacy (to a total of 14 (+16 PL capped by Attractive) (1 pp)

1 rank in Notice to 7 (+9)

Dropping Skill Mastery in Sense Motive, replacing it with Skill Mastery in Diplomacy.

Edits done under the cloak of night by Geez3r

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phalanx

Remove Diehard -1pp making 7 available

Trade offs -3 attack, +3 Save DC; -4 Defense, +4 Toughness

-2 strength, +2 Enhanced strength Total 12 Strength, 20 enhanced strength [0pp]

Add: Attack Focus: Melee 2 [2pp]

Add: Dodge Focus +1 (Total Dodge Focus 2) [1pp] (Total: Defense +4, Flatfooted +1)

Add: Equipment 1 [1pp]

Equipment

Young Freedom Teleport Beacon 1ep

Young Freedom HQ 4 ep

Add: +1 Protection (Extra: Impervious 1) (total 5, 1 impervious; Toughness Save +12, +8 Impervious) [2pp]

Add: Laser vision AP off of enhanced strength [1pp]

AP: Blast 8 (Laser Vision/Energy(light); Accurate 3, Precise)

[u]AP:[/u]  [b]Blast 8[/b]  (Laser Vision/Energy(light); Accurate 3, Precise)

Edits done in a single bound by Geez3r

Please remove diehard from Phantom's Regen with the new house rules. That'll give her 7PP to spend.

I'll put 3PP into the total of her array, raising the PP available in it to 34PP

Magic Array (34 pp) (PF: Alternate Power x 8) [41pp]

BE: Blast 11 (Extra: Affects Corporeal, PF: Accurate 1) {34}

AP: Comprehend 8 (Animals 2, Codes 1, Languages 4, Spirits 1; Extra: Affects Others, Area Burst) {32}

AP: Detect Magic: Ranged, (Acute, Analytical, Accurate, Radius, Tracking (3), Extended (5)), Detect Dimensional: Ranged, (Acute, Analytical, Accurate, Radius, Tracking (3), Extended (5)) {30}

AP: Dimensional Pocket 6 (48,000 lbs; Extra: Continuous, PF: Progression x 4) {34}

AP: ESP 9 (20,000 miles, Sight/Hearing; Extra: Duration/Sustained, Flaw: Standard Action; PF: Dimensional, Rapid x5, Subtle) {34}

AP: Nullify Field 8 (40 Feet) (All Powers (Drawback: Only Magical and Dimenionsional Descriptors), Area Burst, Touch; Extra: Duration/Concentration) {31}

AP: Stun 11 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Ranged; Flaws: Action/Full; PF: Accurate x 1) {34}

AP: Telekinesis 15 (Str 75; PF: Accurate, Precise, Indirect) {33}

AP: Teleport 10 (200,000 miles; Extra: Accurate PF: Change Velocity, Easy, Progression x 2 [x5 mass] {34}

And then the remaining 4PP into her insubstantial array, getting the reactive extra on insubstantial and her FF up to caps:

Insubstantial 4 (Affected by Fire; Extra: Action: Reactive) (PF: Alternate Power) [25pp]

AP: Force Field 11 (Extra: Impervious 11, PF: Selective, Subtle) {24}

Mana successfully channeled

Spending Jack of all Blades' 4 points from September on feats, 'cause he loves him some feats:

Grappling Finesse

Improved Sunder

Power Attack

Weapon Break

[4pp]

I'd also like to add this to the bottom of his sheet as clarification:

Note: Although he isn't aware of this, Erik's powers are the result of a mystically enhanced genetic mutation. This enhancement specifically allows him to form his borrowed energy into swords. Magic nullification removes the 'sword' descriptor from his Strike power, which means he will no longer benefit from his Attack Specialization or Improved Critical feats. Effects that nullify mutant powers shut his Strike off entirely.

The edits have crossed swords with Geez3r

After some consideration, I would like to add the following complication to Colt's sheet.

Unconcealed Weapons - Colt is proud of Jericho & Marlin and he lets it show. He always carries the guns around in plain view. This causes some problems for him when dealing with some officials, or in certain environments.

Edits have the proper registration papers.

I would like to spend both of The Scarab's 2PP. One to buy her a second rank of Luck, the other to make the Mind Reading AP in her Psionics array Dynamic.

I would also like to change her ESP power, both in her Psionics array and in her Headquarters. I'd like to drop the power rank and add the "No Conduit" extra, so she cannot use her Perception-range powers on targets at ESP distances. There is no change in point cost. The ESP power of her HQ has been changed in the same manner.

Here is what the new array should look like:

Psionics 19 (38PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 2, Dynamic Alternate Power 6) [52PP]

Geez3r feels compelled to complete these edits

After cashing in her Diehard feat, Zephyr has 8PP to spend.

Abilities:

+2 Dexterity, raising it to "Dexterity 22/18 (+6/+4)." 2PP.

This will raise her Reflex save to "Reflex +8 (+6/+4 DEX, +2PP)," her Initiative to +26, and all her DEX-based Skills (Acrobat, Drive, Escape, Pilot, Sleight of Hand, and Stealth) by +1 each.

Skills:

-2 ranks in "Bluff," reducing it to "0 (+2)."

+4 ranks in "Acrobat,' raising it to "14 (+20/+18)."

+1 rank in "Escape," raising it to "6 (+12/+10)."

+9 ranks in "Sleight of Hand," raising it to "9 (+15/+13)."

+4 ranks in "Stealth," raising it to "9 (+15/+13)."

That's a net bonus of 16 ranks, or 4PP.

Feats:

Attractive. 1PP.

I'm not a fan of this feat, but Z's wound up acting a bit more flirtatious than I originally intended. And she's a cute hard-body who tends to dress provocatively (but in a punk-rock kind of way). Some male characters have already started to take note during their interactions with her, so I may as well pay for it. Some characters are reacting more favorably to her because they're attracted to her, which is pretty much the definition of the feat.

This will change her Bluff skill to "Bluff 0 (+2, +6 Attractive)," and add the entry "Diplomacy 0 (+2, +6 Attractive)."

"Benefit (Fake I.D.)." Her boyfriend has one, and can just as easily hook her up (which Quote has agreed to do OOC). 1PP.

That's 2PP.

And that's 8PP total.

Also, please change the "Climb" entry in her Skill Mastery feat to "Sleight of Hand" instead.

Geez3r's just too fast

I'd like to spend Boomer's for point's on the following

Increase/change his skills to this please

Skills [72 Ranks = 18PP]

Acrobatics 8 (+10)

Bluff 5 (+6)

Concentration 10 (+10)

Diplomacy 3 (+4)

Gather Information 4 (+5)

Knowledge (business) 3 (+5)

Knowledge (popular culture) 3 (+5)

Notice 7 (+7), Perform (keyboards) 14 (+15)

Perform (Light shows) 14 (+15)

Search 1 (+3)

He gains' Skill Mastery [Perform (Light shows/Keyboards), Acrobatics, Concentration]

And his main Blast attack gain's an Alt power

AP Damage (DC 25 Extras Area (Burst) (50 ft radius); Selective Attack

and that should do it ;)

Wesley's shuffles

[u]Players Name[/u]: Sandman XI

[u]Power Level[/u]: 11 (164/168 pp)

[u]Trades-Offs[/u]: -3 Attack for +3 to DC, -3 Defense for +3 to Toughness

[u]Unspent PPs[/u]: 4

[u]Characters Name[/u]: Wesley Knight

[u]Alternate Identity[/u]: None yet

[u]Height[/u]: 6'1"

[u]Weight[/u]: 190 lbs

[u]Hair[/u]: black

[u]Eyes[/u]: green

[u]Description[/u]: An athleticly built brown skinned man. Looks to be around 18 years old. Hair in thick dreadlocks. Mostly seen in black baggy cargo pants, high-top sneakers, and a tanktop.

[u]History[/u]: [url=http://www.endlessflight.net/freedom/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1965]Read here[/url]

[u]Personality & Motivation[/u]: He wants to help people with his gifts, never to grieviously harm anyone like he did in his past.

[u]Powers & Tactics[/u]: He has power over almost all living things. He can see "see" them with his thoughts. He can use his powers to mess with them. And he can use them on himself to mimic any living thing's traits. He mostly supports his teammates by healing their wounds and throwing the enemy's chemistry out of whack. When that's not working e tries to go on the offensive with a few random things from his bodymorphing.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 4+4+4+2+4+2 = 20pp

Str: 14 (+2), 30/22 (+15/+6) [Predator Form]

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 38/14 (+14/+2), 42/18 (+16/+4) [Predator Form]

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 16+16 = 32pp

Attack: +8, +7 [Predator Form]

Grapple: +10, +26/+17 

Defense: +8 (+4 flat-footed), +6 (+3 flat-footed} [Predator Form]

Knockback: -7/-1, -8/-2 [Predator Form]

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b] 0+8+8 = 16pp

Toughness: +14/+2 (+14/+2 Con, +0), +16/+4 (+16/+4 Con, +0) [Predator Form]

Fortitude: +14/+2 (+14/+2 Con, +0), +16/+4 (+16/+4 Con, +0) [Predator Form]

Reflex: +10 (+2 Dex, +8)

Will: +10 (+2 Wis, +8)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 48r=12pp

Concentration 4 (+18/+6), (+20/+8) [Predator Form]

Craft (artistic) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (current events) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (life sciences) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (pop culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (streetwise) 4 (+5)

Language 2 (Cantonese, English [base], Mandarin)

Medicine 3 (+5)

Notice 8 (+10)

Profession (Tattoo Artist) 3 (+5)

Sense Motive 8 (+10)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 8pp

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Benefit (Constitution for Concentration)

Defensive Attack

Equipment 1

Luck 2

Power Attack

[quote name="Equipment"][b][u]Knight's Ink (HQ):[/u][/b] [b]Size:[/b] Small [0EP], [b]Toughness:[/b] +5 [0EP], [b]Features:[/b] Fire Prevention System, Personnel, Security System, Workshop [4EP]

Teleport Beacon [1EP][/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 24+41+14+5 = 83pp

[b]Enhanced Constitution 24[/b] [24pp]

[b]Life Control 16[/b] (32pp effects; [i]PFs[/i]: 9 Alternate Powers) [41pp]

* [u]BE[/u]: [b]Nauseate 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Alternate Form 8[/b] (Predator Form; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Action/Standard, Mute, No Hands): [b]Enhanced Feats 4[/b] (Improved Critical [unarmed] 2, Takedown Attack 2), [b]Enhanced Strength 18[/b], [b]Growth 4[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaw[/i]: Duration/Permanent; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Innate; [i]Drawback[/i]: Defense -1), [b]Immunity 2[/b] (critical hits), [b]Leaping 4[/b]

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Damage 14[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Area/Burst [Targeted], Selective; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action/Full)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Emotion Control 14[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude; [i]Flaw[/i]: Range/Touch; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Fatigue 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Mind Control 14[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude, Conscious, Duration/Sustained, Effortless; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Range/Touch, Side Effect 1/Stun 16; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Paralyze 14[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Stun 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Transform 14[/b] (mutation of any living to any living; [i]Extra[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action/Full, Distracting, Range/Touch, Side Effect 1/Fatigue 16; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4, Precise 1; [i]Drawback[/i]: Power Loss/Must touch epidermis)

[b]Shapeshift 2[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action/Full) [14pp]

[b]Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Life [Mental; Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Ranged; [i]Drawback[/i]: Noticeable/Glowing Green Eyes]) [5pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: [-7]

Recurring Nightmares (Chance of nightmare with every sleep, check of DC 5 causes nightmare, after nightmare is fatigued until restful sleep; -4)

Vulnerability (to Transforms and other attacks that involuntarily change his shape or form, x2 to DC modifier; Uncommon, Major; -3)

Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (32) + Saves (16) + Skills (12) + Feats (8) + Powers (83) - Drawbacks (7) = 164/168

If I stop logging into chat, will he stop making me do massive edits?

If I stop logging into chat, will he stop making me do massive edits?
Don't worry, I'll never ask you to do anything again ;) That said, i missed something in the array.

[b]Life Control 16[/b] (32pp effects; [i]PFs[/i]: 9 Alternate Powers) [41pp]

* [u]BE[/u]: [b]Nauseate 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Alternate Form 8[/b] (Predator Form; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Action/Standard, Mute, No Hands): [b]Enhanced Feats 5[/b] (Improved Critical [unarmed] 2, Takedown Attack 2, Uncanny Dodge [smell]), [b]Enhanced Strength 18[/b], [b]Growth 4[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaw[/i]: Duration/Permanent; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Innate; [i]Drawback[/i]: Defense -1), [b]Immunity 2[/b] (critical hits), [b]Leaping 4[/b]

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Damage 14[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Area/Burst [Targeted], Selective; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action/Full; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Progression 4/Area [1400 feet])

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Emotion Control 14[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude; [i]Flaw[/i]: Range/Touch; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Fatigue 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Mind Control 14[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude, Conscious, Duration/Sustained, Effortless; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Range/Touch, Side Effect 1/Stun 16; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Paralyze 14[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Stun 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Transform 14[/b] (mutation of any living to any living; [i]Extra[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action/Full, Distracting, Range/Touch, Side Effect 1/Fatigue 16; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4, Precise 1; [i]Drawback[/i]: Power Loss/Must touch epidermis)

Geez3r should stop logging into Chat

Just realize something that doesn't really make sense with Colt's sheet.

I forgot to make his paralyze effect have Alt Save Fort on it. It doesn't make sense that being hit really hard with a bullet would make you have to make a will save. it paralyzes you because it's impacting you so hard (and armor piercing!)

can you change this:

AP: "Armor Piercing Rounds" Blast 7 (Extras: Linked to Paralyze 7; PF: Penetrating 2, Accurate 2, Improved Range (175ft), Improved Critical 2) [35] {1dp}

to this:

AP: "Armor Piercing Rounds" Blast 7 (Extras: Linked to Paralyze 7 [Extras]; PF: Penetrating 2, Accurate 2, Improved Range (175ft), Improved Critical 2) [35] {1dp}

I know you guys are busy. this is really not that important an update. take your time. :) I'll just deal with the wonkiness in the meantime.

it's a +0 extra, so no change in pp cost. thanks!

I know you've done a ton of refly stuff in the past few days, Geez3r. And I know your busy. I just wanted to make sure that this didn't get lost like three pages back on the updates thread.

A good Geez3r's work is never done.

He gains' Skill Mastery [Perform (Light shows/Keyboards), Acrobatics, Concentration]

and that should do it ;)

Everything looks good except for Skill Mastery (Concentration), you cannot ever take a 10 on Concentration, ever. No not even then.

September Edits for Wander:

(She has 7pp total to spend because Diehard is now free)

Erin

1pp to Alderwitch's purchase of the Young Freedom HQ

1pp to equipment:

2ep to communicator/teleporter beacon

2ep to masterwork handcuffs

0ep to binoculars

1ep to leather jacket

2pp to Skills

2 ranks Drive

2 ranks Craft: Mechanical

2 ranks Intimidate

2 ranks Notice

3pp to Super-Kitty minion

Abilities: (4 pp)

STR: 6 (-2)

DEX: 12

CON: 10

INT: 10

WIS: 12

CHA: 10

Skills: (36 r=5 pp)

Acrobatics 8 (+9)

Bluff 4 (+4)

Climb 8 (+10)

Notice 8 (+9)

Stealth 8 (+9/+17)

Feats: (4 pp)

Attractive [cute]

Benefit: Climb based on Dex

Elusive Target

Uncanny Dodge (auditory)

Powers: (37 pp)

Emotion Control 10 (Extras: Burst Area) (Flaws: Limited to [calm], Range 2 [touch]) (PF: Subtle) (6 pp)

Immunity 1 (aging)

Insubstantial 3 (magic) (PF: Subtle) (16 pp)

Leaping 2 (x5) (2 pp)

Protection 1 (1 pp)

Shrinking 8 (Permanent Duration) (PFs: Normal Toughness) (9 pp)

Super-Movement 1 (Slow Fall) (2 pp)

Super-Senses 1 (low-light vision) (1 pp)

Saves: (2 pp)

Tou: +1

Fort: +1

Ref: +2

Will: +1

Combat:

Attack: +0 (+2 from Shrinking)

Defense: +0 (+2 from Shrinking)

Drawbacks: (+8 pp)

Mute (common, major) (-4 pp)

No Hands (common, major) (-4 pp)

You can haz updated!

Ace Danger

True resurection now free so Regen now costs 3pp total (Powers total to 6pp now) giveing me 6 PP to work with

Str +2 total 18 (+4) [2pp]

Con +2 total 22 (+6) [2pp]

Attack Focus: Melee +1 Total 4 [1pp]

Dodge Focus +1 total 7 [1pp]

Combat will look like

Attack: +8 (+12 melee, +16 unarmed)

Grapple: +16

Defense: +13 (+3 Flatfooted)

Knockback: -5

Initiative: +2

Saves will look like

Toughness: +9 (+6 Con, +3 Hidden Vest)

Fortitude: +8 (+5 Con, +3)

Reflex: +8 (+0 Dex, +8)

Will: +8 (+0 Wis, +8)

The HQ healing power I'd like to replace the Restoration Extra with Total, no cost chage. Communicator is free, I'd like to make the shuriken masterwork(+1 to hit) and an AP of the smoke Grenades.

Smoke Grenades (1 AP) [5]

AP: Shuriken (MW +1 Attack)

Use the 3 ep that frees up to bring Concealed and Security System both to 3 and add hanger feature to HQ.

Done by Doc, though is Danger Manor supposed to be that hard to find?

*Cough*

Because Malice's flow through to Tempest, I only have Atlas to update this time.

Due to recent Ref ruling, the True Resurrection Extra is already part of resurrection, meaning Atlas gets 1 more point out of the deal.

I'll buy 2 more ranks in Feats to get Accurate Attack and another rank in Luck [2pp]

I'll spend 2 points to buy 7 more ranks in Intimidate and 1 more rank in Notice: [2pp]

Intimidate 15 (+17, +19 in Alt Form)

Notice 9 (+9)

I'll spend my last 2 points to buy Immunity 2 (critical hits). [2pp]

----------------------------------

Then I'll "buy off" 2 rank in his Alternate Form, reducing it to rank 11, giving it an 11 minute duration, and an adjusted cost of 53 points.

Please remove 4 ranks of Enhanced Strength and 4 ranks of Enhanced Constitution, and both of his Enhanced Feats (Last Stand & Ultimate Toughness).

Increase his natural Strength and Constitution to 32 each, and add Last Stand & Ultimate Toughness to his list of normal feats.

Thank you.

Partialy done by Doc; see later posts.

I would like to have this edited since we sort of messed up on the math.

Saves: 0+7+2 = 8pp

Toughness: +12 [impervious 8] (+12 Con)/ +3 (Con+3)

Fortitude: +12 (+12 Con)/ +3 (Con +3)

Reflex: +8 (+1 Dex, +7)

Will: +1 (+0 Wis, +1)

IT should read

Saves: 0+7+1 = 8pp

Toughness: +12 [impervious 8] (+12 Con)/ +3 (Con+3)

Fortitude: +12 (+12 Con)/ +3 (Con +3)

Reflex: +8 (+1 Dex, +7)

Will: +1 (+0 Wis, +1)

Done by Doc; please remember to place a link to your new char in your sig.

*Cough*

Done by Doc. However....

I'll spend my last 2 points to buy Immunity 2 (critical hits). [2pp]

----------------------------------

Then I'll "buy off" 2 rank in his Alternate Form, reducing it to rank 11, giving it an 11 minute duration, and an adjusted cost of 53 points.

Please remove 4 ranks of Enhanced Strength and 4 ranks of Enhanced Constitution, and both of his Enhanced Feats (Last Stand & Ultimate Toughness).

Increase his natural Strength and Constitution to 32 each, and add Last Stand & Ultimate Toughness to his list of normal feats.

Thank you.

Q1) What's the reasoning on his Immunity/Criticals? I didn't think his body-altering powers were supposed to be that wide-ranging. If they are, that's fine, I'm just wanting some explanation.

Q2) I think the cost on his Alt Form is off. It looks like you're listing Fast Fade as a -2 Flaw, but only calculated the cost as if it were a -1 Flaw. (Also, where's that Flaw from?)

He gains' Skill Mastery [Perform (Light shows/Keyboards), Acrobatics, Gather Information]

Two things:

1) What the heck is the Perform (Light Shows) skill? You can't "Perform" with Emotion or Environment Control.

2) Due to an error in the cost of your powers, you're 1pp over!

BIG Updates for Doktor Archeville.

First, an error in his ability scores. His Int, Wis and Cha should be listed as

Int: 24/38 (+7/+14)

Wis: 20/34 (+5/+12)

Cha: 10/24 (+0/+7)

Second, he's Platinum now. For my Platinum reward, I'll take free Equipment 15. This can be marked under Feats as

Equipment 15 (75 ep) (Free from Platinum)

I'll trade in the 6 ranks in Equipment I've bought, so with the 4 I earned last month I now have 10 unspent pp.

1pp on Skills, to buy 4 ranks of Knowledge (Business), increasing it to

Knowledge (business) 6 (+13; +20 w/ Enhanced Int)

This puts him at 152r = 38pp in Skills

1pp on Feats, to gain a third rank of Benefit (Wealth/Filthy Rich); I should now have 17pp spent on Feats. This will alter his skills to

Bluff 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +12/+16 w/ Enhanced Cha; +6 more w/ Wealth)

Diplomacy 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +12/+16 w/ Enhanced Cha; +6 more w/ Wealth)

Reasoning: Doc's been working to get his company started, and it opens in October.

And the last 8 will go to improving his Gravimetric Belt by 2 ranks, from this

Device 10 (Gravimetric Belt v1.1.3; 50 points; hard to lose; PF: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +10 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier) [41pp]

to this:

Device 12 (Gravimetric Belt v1.1.4.a; hard to lose; 60 points; PF: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +10 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier). 49pp.

This will put him at 8+49+15+7+2+3=84pp on Powers

and replacing this

Device 10 (gravimetric belt; hard to lose; 50 points; PF: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +10 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier). 41pp.

Enhanced Feats 3 (Environmental Adaptation [low-gravity, high-gravity, zero gravity]) [3]

Flight 5 (250 mph; PFs: 2 Alternate Powers, Instant Up, Move-By Action) [14]

AP: Sustained Immovability 12

AP: Enhanced Teleport 5 (to Teleport 6 [600 ft./20 miles; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity)

Force Field 11 (Extras: Impervious 9; PFs: 1 Alternate Power, Selective) [22]

AP: Force Field 9 (Extras: Linked Concealment 8 [all auditory, radio and visual; PF: Close Range; Flaw: Blending]; PFs: Selective, Subtle)

Immunity 9 (life support; Flaw: Limited to half effect for diseases and poisons) [8]

Space Flight 1 (1c) [1]

Teleport 1 (100 ft.) [2]

with this

Device 12 (gravimetric belt; hard to lose; 60 points; PF: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +10 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier). 49pp.

Enhanced Feats 3 (Environmental Adaptation [low-gravity, high-gravity, zero gravity]) [3]

Flight 1 (10 mph / 100 feet; PFs: Instant Up, Move-By Action) [4]

Immovability 1 [1pp]

Force Field 12 (Extra: Impervious 10; PFs: 1 Alternate Power, Selective) [24]

AP: Force Field 10 (Extra: Linked Concealment 10 [all senses; PF: Close Range; Flaw: Blending], PFs: Selective, Subtle)

Immunity 9 (life support) [9]

Power Reserve 6 (Flight and Immovability; PFs: Additional Powers 2 [space Travel and Teleport]) [14]

Space Travel 1 (1c) [1]

Teleport 1 (100 ft; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity) [4]

3+4+1+24+9+14+1+4 = 60pp

Can use Power Reserve to pump Flight to 7 (1,000 mph / 10,000 feet), Immovability to 13, Space Travel to 13 (10k c), or Teleport to 7 (700 feet/200 miles).

Which will alter his Knockback and Toughness to:

Knockback: -15; -9 "Cloaked"; -4 just w/ Labcoat; -0 w/ nothing; Belt can give an additional -13 from Immovability

Toughness: +16 (Imp 14); +14 (Imp 4) when "Cloaked"; +4 (Imp 4) just w/ Labcoat; +0 w/ nothing

I'll post updates to his Equipment later (once I get it all settled).

Doc is rewarded for his great service to the community

I goofed when I submitted breakdown's edits earlier. I forgot to update his DC block and his saves. Here's the code for the correct version of his stats section (does not include history, etc.)

[b]Stats[/b]: (20pp = 2+4+0+0+4+10)

Str: 12 (+1), 22 (+6) ROCK

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 20 (+5)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 16pp

Attack: +4; +11 (ROCK/SKA)

Grapple: +5; +12 (SKA); +17 (ROCK)

Defense: +4; +9(Dodge Focus); +11 (ROCK/SKA/JAZZ/TRANCE/DANCE); (+2 flat-footed in all forms)

Knockback: -0; -5 (ROCK/SKA/JAZZ/TRANCE/DANCE)

Initiative: +10

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: [4+4+4=12pp]

[quote name="Normal Form"]Toughness: +0 (+0 Con, +0 other)

Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4)

Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)[/quote]

[quote name="Rock Form"]Toughness: +11 (+0 Con, +11 Protection)

Fortitude: +8 (+0 Con, +4 Enhanced Fortitude, +4)

[quote name="Ska Form"]Toughness: +11 (+0 Con, +11 Protection )

Reflex: +11 (+2 Dex, +5 Enhanced Reflex, +4)

[quote name="Jazz Form"]Toughness: +11 (+0 Con, +11 Force Field)

Reflex: +12 (+2 Dex, +6 Enhanced Reflex, +4)

Will: +12 (+2 Wis, +6 Enhanced Will, +4)[/quote]

[quote name="Trance Form"]Toughness: +11 (+0 Con, +11 Force Field)

Fortitude: +10 (+0 Con, +6 Enhanced Fortitude, +4)

Will: +12 (+2 Wis, +6 Enhanced Will, +4)[/quote]

[quote name="Dance Form"]Toughness: +11 (+0 Con, +11 Protection )

Fortitude: +8 (+0 Con, +4 Enhanced Fortitude, +4)

Reflex: +11 (+2 Dex, +5 Enhanced Reflex, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: [80r = 20pp]

Bluff 5 (+10)

Concentration 3 (+3) {14 (+15) in TRANCE form)}

Knowledge (Pop Culture): 16 (+17)

Notice 3 (+5) {15 (+17) in TRANCE form}

Perform (Dance) 16 (+21)

Perform (Vocals) 16 (+21)

Profession (DJ) 16 (+21)

Sense Motive 5 (+7) {15 (+17) in TRANCE form}

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 16pp

All Out Attack

Benefit 2 (Fake ID {21 years old}; Use Perform [Dance] in place of bluff for Combat Feints) [2pp]

Dodge Focus 5 [5pp]

Equipment 1 {5ep} [1pp]

Improved Initiative 2

Luck 2

Power Attack

Set-Up

Skill Mastery 2 (Perform [Dance], Perform [Sing], Profession [DJ], Knowledge [Pop Culture], Concentration, Bluff, Notice, Sense Motive)

[quote name=â€ÂEquipmentâ€Â]Teleport Beacon to Psyche’s Base w/ Commlink [2ep]

Handcuffs [1ep]

Flashlight [1ep]

Binoculars [1ep][/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 76pp

[b]Features 2[/b] (Audio Projection; Remote Control) [2pp]

[b]Super Senses[/b] (Radio Sense; Extended 3) [4pp]

[b]Communication 1[/b] (Radio; 10ft) [1pp]

[b]Alternate Form 13[/b] (65pp forms; PFs: 4 additional forms) [69pp]

[quote name="Rock Form"]

[b]Emotion Control 11[/b] (Flaws: Limited to Hate) [11pp]

[b]Enhanced Attack 7[/b] [14pp]

[b]Enhanced Feats[/b] [2pp]

[i] - Dodge Focus 2[/i]

[b]Enhanced Strength 10[/b] [10pp]

[b]Enhanced Saves[/b] [4pp]

[i] - Fortitude 4[/i]

[b]Protection 11[/b] [11pp]

[b]Speed 6[/b] (PF: Move By Action) [7pp]

[b]Strike 5[/b] (PF: Mighty) [6pp]

[/quote]

[quote name="Ska Form"]

[b]Emotion Control 10[/b] (Flaws: Limited to Hope) [10pp]

[b]Enhanced Attack 7[/b] [14pp]

[b]Enhanced Feats[/b] [3pp]

[i] – Dodge Focus 2[/i]

[i] – Teamwork[/i]

[b]Enhanced Saves[/b] [5pp]

[i] – Reflex 5[/i]

[b]Vibration Control 11[/b] [22pp]

[/quote]

[quote name="Jazz Form"]

[b]Emotion Control 11[/b] (Flaws: Limited to Calm; PF: Subtle) [12pp]

[b]Enhanced Feats[/b] [2pp]

[i] – Dodge Focus 2[/i]

[b]Enhanced Saves[/b] [10pp]

[i] – Reflex 6[/i]

[i] – Will 6[/i]

[b]Flight 5[/b] [10pp]

[b]Force Field 11[/b] [11pp]

[b]Immunity 5[/b] (Entrapment) [5pp]

[b]Regeneration 13[/b] {Recovery Rate: Bruised 3/No Action, Staggered 5/Standard, Injured 5/Standard} [12pp]

[/quote]

[quote name="Trance Form"]

[i] – Dodge Focus 2[/i]

[i] – Trance[/i]

[b]Enhanced Saves[/b] [11pp]

[i] – Fortitude 5[/i]

[i] – Will 6[/i]

[b]Enhanced Skills[/b] [6pp]

[i] – Concentration 10[/i]

[i] – Notice 12[/i]

[i] – Sense Motive 10[/i]

[b]Force Field 11[/b] [11pp]

[b]Hypnosis 11[/b] (Extras: Sense Dependant {Sight/Dancing} [+0]) [22pp]

[b]Teleportation 4[/b] (PF: Change Velocity, Change Direction) [10pp]

[/quote]

[quote name="Dance Form"]

[b]Blur [/b]1 [4pp]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Understand/Speak All) [4pp]

[b]Emotion Control 11[/b] (Flaws: Limited to Love; PF Subtle) [12pp]

[i] – Dodge Focus 2[/i]

[i] - Distract (Dance)[/i]

[b]Enhanced Saves[/b] [8pp]

[i] – Fortitude 4[/i]

[i] – Reflex 5[/i]

[b]Sound Wave 11[/b] (Damage 11 Extras: Area/Burst, Selective; Flaws: Full Round Action) [22pp]

[/quote]

Drawbacks: 1pp

Power Loss (Alternate Forms / When unable to hear music) [Uncommon] [-1pp]

DC Block:

ATTACKS:----------------------------SAVE DC:------------------------DAMAGE TYPE:

Unarmed, Normal ------------------ DC 16/TOU -------------------- Damage (Staged)

Emotion Control -------------------- DC 21/WILL ------------------- Varies (Staged)

Emotion Control (Hope) ------------- DC 20/WILL ------------------- Varies (Staged)

Hypnosis ---------------------------- DC 21/WILL -------------------- Enthralled

Sound Wave ------------------------ DC 21 REF / DC 26 TOU ------ Damage (Staged)

Strike ------------------------------- DC 26/TOU --------------------- Damage (Staged)

Vibration Control ------------------ DC 26/TOU --------------------- Damage (Staged)

Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (16) + Saves (12) + Skills (20) + Feats (17) + Powers (76) - Drawbacks (01) = Total Cost (160)

Dig that Doc... he's reeeaaal gone.

Thanks for the edits Doc.

The Immunity to crits is essentially the fact that Atlas is unnaturally muscled. No matter where you hit him, joints, throat, face, whatever, there's some muscle there that'll deaden the impact.

Math on the form:

5pp - Alt Form (sustained); (+ 1) Continuous Duration; (- 1) Fades Flaw; (+ 1) Total Fade; (- 1) Fast Fade = 5pp/rank

I forgot the take the -1 from the Fades Flaw out of the Fast Fade Flaw.

Originally, Atlas was built on the Battle Form from Mecha and Manga, and then in the Ref Cave, we couldn't quite get it to the 4pp/rank it came out to. So we have this monstrosity before us. Essentially, once Atlas enters the form, he can't be knocked out of it, but it has a very limited duration. Fast Fade was made up, and basically you lose 1 rank of the power's effectiveness per round rather than 1 point.

From the Ref Cave:

Battle Form -- they say it's "a middle point between Boost and Alternate Form," but it looks to me to simply be Alternate Form (Extras: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]), and so should cost 6pp/rank, not 4pp/rank. I suppose the "fades at 1pp per rank, not 1pp per point in the power like Fades/Independent usually does" could be worth a Flaw, but that just brings it back to 5pp/rank.

Sandwiches for Doc!