Character Edits, v4

And now the moment you have surely all been waiting for...

See that array breakdown's got? REMOVE IT ALTOGETHER!!!

A decree from the Ref Cave went out saying it needs to be reformatted, but before I get to that... this frees up sixty-nine power points... *cracks knuckles*

I would like to purchase a few things plainly just to make book keeping easier.

Protection 11 [11pp]

Dodge Focus 2 [2pp]

Justification: These are the two effects that were active throughout all of his forms. Over time he's gotten better at controlling the vibrations of his body. It makes sense that these things would be active all the time, now.

69-13 = 56 points left to spend.

Exactly enough for...

Music Mastery 7 (Shape Shift 7; 35 assignable power points; Extras: Action/Move; Flaws: No physiological changes) [56pp]

or if you prefer:

Music Mastery 7 (Variable Power 7; 35 assignable power points; Extras: Action/Move; Flaws: No physiological changes) [56pp]

For clarification:

(02:29:29) AvengerAssembled: OK, I just came up with a Limited flaw that I think would suit Breakdown's Music Mastery, and bring the cost down to 7PP/rank. I don't know how to shorthand it.

Basically, he's able to buy traits from any category, but he can't buy Powers that would radically alter his body. So combat bonuses, Abilities, skills, feats, these are fine. Speed, Super-Strength? Sure. But not, for example, Density, Growth, Shrinking, Insubstantial, Morph, Additional Limbs, etc.

---

Breakdown still has 5 unspent pp.

Done by Angrydurf

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, a DS edit (haven't done one in a LONG time; since Aug).

Drop Con to 10 (still have a score so will heal) -8 (27 free)

Drop from Immunity (Aging, Life Support, Sleep, Starvation & Thirst) -12

Fortitude Immunity (cost 31 w/ the 1pt feat to be able to heal myself I was told); 12 come from other Immunities) – 31

Specifically, you would be applying the "Selective" feat to your Immunity, so you could choose not to apply it against an incoming Fortitude effect (like Healing).

Music Mastery 7 (Shape Shift 7; 35 assignable power points; Extras: Action/Move; Flaws: No physiological changes) [56pp]

or if you prefer:

Music Mastery 7 (Variable Power 7; 35 assignable power points; Extras: Action/Move; Flaws: No physiological changes) [56pp]

For clarification:

(02:29:29) AvengerAssembled: OK, I just came up with a Limited flaw that I think would suit Breakdown's Music Mastery, and bring the cost down to 7PP/rank. I don't know how to shorthand it.

Basically, he's able to buy traits from any category, but he can't buy Powers that would radically alter his body. So combat bonuses, Abilities, skills, feats, these are fine. Speed, Super-Strength? Sure. But not, for example, Density, Growth, Shrinking, Insubstantial, Morph, Additional Limbs, etc.

For clarification, that was my idea. :P

Remember, unlike Arrays, Variable Powers do have a duration, and do reset to a "null" value while not maintained. So if Breakdown gets hit in combat and fails his Concentrate check, or for any other reason can't take a Free Action to maintain the pool, he'll lose whatever traits are tied up in it until he takes a Move Action to reset it again (since you bought it down from the default Standard Action).

Do you want to shift points around to make the Variable Power Continuous Duration, or buy some ranks in Concentrate, or just leave it as-is?

I know it was your idea ;) But he was the first to give an explicit explanation of it.

I would like to leave it as is for now. I took out the defensive based powers, so I at least won't be totally defenseless if I get stunned. I'm planning on working the duration and the action back to continuous/free eventually. For right now, just leave it as is, please.

Also, I really have no clue how this is going to affect his offensive capabilities, so this is really a test run. If it turns out I need a higher rank to be competent then I'll have to go back and re-work it later. For right now, I'm just going to run with it.

Thanks for the warnings / clarifications, though.

ok, a DS edit (haven't done one in a LONG time; since Aug).

New Complications:

Stesha

He has come to care for her more than he would have thought possible and there is very little he wouldn’t do for her. Love can cloud a person’s judgement and make them forsake their duty.

Naive

Derrick/Dark Star is naïve in both his beliefs/trust in people as well as socially unaware. He will always attempt to talk a problem out first, often losing out on the first round of ‘combat’. He misses all but the most obvious social cues and often needs to have it spelled out to him.

Drop Con to 10 (still have a score so will heal) -8 (27 free)

Drop from Immunity (Aging, Life Support, Sleep, Starvation & Thirst) -12

Fortitude Immunity (cost 31 w/ the 1pt feat to be able to heal myself I was told); 12 come from other Immunities) – 31

Toughness +9 (to bring it to 17/8 Imper)

Should leave me w/ 3 unspent (there was a math error in the Saves section to account for the other pt). I’ve posted the complete fix below.

[b]Power Limit: [/b] 13 (190/193pps)

[b]Trade-offs: [/b] -4 Defense / +4 Toughness

[b]Unspent pps: [/b] 3

Derrick Lumins

Dark Star

[b]Appearance: [/b]

Normal: 5’ 10â€, 150lbs.  He is a well-groomed, clean-shaven man in his mid-twenties with grayish-blue eyes and brown hair.  He is commonly dressed in sneakers, slacks/jeans, a t-shirt with a tucked in button-up shirt worn over it.

Super: A figure standing almost 6’ tall but of a uniformly deep black.  There are numerous tiny ‘sparkles’ or ‘bubbles’ of darkness close around him that appear and disappear at random as a continuous nimbus.  The only color, light or mark on his black form is the two bright white pinpoints of his eyes.

[b]Personality: [/b]

Derrick is a semi-geek.  He loves and enjoys science and can’t help be drawn by its mysteries.  He will never be one of the great minds and he accepts that.  But that doesn’t negate his curiosity.  Sometimes his curiosity makes him forgetful of little things but for the most part it isn’t a negative thing.

Ever since he was a child, he has wanted to be a hero, to help others.  The accident that somehow granted him his power gave him a chance to be one.  Recent travels and meetings showed him how much he has to learn however.  He has his idols and they are the standard to which he holds himself.  While he has quite a bit of power behind him, he has little in the way of actual experience.  This is what he is hoping to change; it what he needs to do to live up to the title of ‘hero’.

On a personal level, he is a happy and lively person.  He is seldom ‘down’ or ‘depressed’ if it can be avoided.  He has seen too much darkness and suffering in the galaxy and understands what they can really do to allow himself to travel down that path.  He enjoys going out and being social, living and embracing life.

He is also extremely naïve socially.  He is trusting and honorable to a fault.  He believes in the inherent goodness of people.  He believes in second, and third, and fourth chances for people and that Good will overcome.  He isn’t quite a pacifist but he’d much rather talk a problem out than resort to violence.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]

[u]Secret Identity[/u]

While possibly not necessary, Derrick does work to maintain a separate identity.  It is a part of his life completely separated from being a hero (or at least he tries to keep it that way).  Part of it is simply having a persona/place he can do to step back and relax from the high stakes stresses.  Another is to protect those he cares about.  Someday, he might wish to settle down, get married, have kids.  All of that.  (Not currently, but someday.)  Those things won’t be possible if villains know who he is.

[u]Family[/u]

Derrick feels a guilty over not being there for his parents and his brother.  If he had simply come home instead of gallivanting around the galaxy, he brother would still be alive.  He feels responsible and has made an effort to help take care of his brother’s (and now his) family.   

[u]Code of Honor/Sense of Responsibility[/u]

He now has the chance to be one of his childhood heroes.  And meeting true heroes like Daedalus or the Star Knights have given him a bar with which to measure himself.  He does his utmost to be a True Hero, but feels he never does enough to get there.  He does not believe in killing (though he has in fact taken lives, none have been human however).  He believes that the strong should protect and defend the weak; it is their duty and their responsibility.  Duty, honor and integrity are paramount and heroes don’t lie.

[b][u]Ability Scores[/u][/b] [2pp]

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat[/b][/u] [4+4 = 8pp]

Attack: +2, +6 ranged (+8 w/ graviton beam)

Grapple: +2

Defense +2 (+8 Shield)

Knockback: -8

Initiative: +4

[b][u]Saves[/b][/u] [9+3+10 = 23pp]

Toughness  +17/+8 Imp

Fortitude ---

Reflex +3 (+0 Dex, +3)

Will +11 (+0 Wis, +11)

[b][u]Skills[/b][/u] [40r=10pp]

Concentration 8 (Wis) (+8)

Diplomacy 7 (Cha) (+7)

Investigation 4 (Int) (+5)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 12 (Int) (+13)

Knowledge (History) 2 (+3)

Knowledge (Occult) 1 (+2)

Language 2 (Alien Language (Grue), Alien Language (Lor); English is native)

Notice 8 (Wis) (+8)

[b][u]Feats[/b][/u]  [8pp]

Attack focus (Ranged) x4

Fearless

Improved Initiative x1

Lucky x2

[b][u]Powers [/b][/u] (2 + 31 + 62 + 6 + 15 + 16 + 6 + 1 + 7 = 145)

[b]Flight 1[/b] [2pp]

[b]Fortitude Immunity [/b][31pp]

[b]Gravity Control 12[/b] (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Selective Attack; Power Feats: 9 Alternate Powers, 5 are dynamic) [62pp]

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Blast 14 (Extra: Penetrating; Feat: Accurate x2, Affect Insubstantial x2, Improved Range x2 (Rank x50)) 0 left

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Communication 20 (Radio; 20 miles) [20];  Super-Senses (adds to Gravitic Field Sense (Acute [1], Analytical [1], Counters Concealment [2], Counters Obscure [5], Distance Sense [2], ], +1 Extended (1000’)[1], Penetrates Concealment [4), Tracking [2]) [17]  + Enhanced Skill (Notice +8) [2]     9 left  *Dynamic*

•	[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: Concealment 10 (all visual, auditory, olfactory, and radio; Extra: Area; PFs: Close Range, Selective) [43]  5 left  *Dynamic*

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Flight 19       10 left  *Dynamic*

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Healing 14 (Extra: Total; Feat: Persistent , Regrowth) 0 left

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Radiation Control 10 (Extra: Area (burst), Selective; Feat: Affect Insubstantial 1,Incurable, Reversible) 1left  (area max is PL)

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Space Travel  x19  [19], Protective Gravity Bubble ((Force field x1 (link, Area?)[3] + Immunity (Affect others only, Area)(life support [cold, heat, high pressure, radiation, suffocation, vacuum)[12]) = [15] 14 left   *Dynamic*

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Telekinetics x14 (ST 70 = heavy load of XXX tons)(Extra: Affect Corporeal; Feat: Accurate x1, Affect Insubstantial x2, Precise)    6 left  *Dynamic*

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Teleport 18 (anywhere in galaxy [wormhole]; Extras: Accurate, Portal; Flaws: Action/Full round, Long Range only, Unreliable (limited to 5 uses until recharge/rest due to energy expended; PFs: Progression 2 [25'x25' portal], Dynamic). 5 left  (Cost is 2/rank.)

[b]Immunity 6[/b] (critical hits, gravitics, radiation damage [includes environmental radiation]) [6pp]

[b]Insubstantial 3 [/b] (gravitic energy; Extra: Duration/Continuous; Flaw: Permanent) [15pp]

[b]Protection 8[/b] (Extra: Impervious) [16pp]

[b]Shield 6 [/b][6pp]

[b]Space Travel x1[/b] [1pp]

[b]Super-Senses 7 [/b](gravitic field sense [accurate, extended, radius, ranged, mental sense], direction sense, radio) [7pp]

•	Gravimetric Field Sense:  Accurate means you can use it to target foes in combat. So if you other senses (like sight) are dazzled or obscured, you can still attack normally.  Since it has Extended, it means the "range increment" is 100 feet. Normally senses have a "range increment" of 10 feet, meaning you get a -1 penalty on a Notice check for every 10 feet between you and the target. But with Extended, it's 100 feet, so you're just as likely to notice something that's 100 feet away as something that's 10 feet away.  Radius means it operates in 360 degrees.  

Drawbacks

Normal Identity (full round action to change; major, common; 4 points)

One way transformation (need to bleed off excess energy.  Takes a couple hours, Common; 3 points)

Abilities 2 + Combat 8 + Saves 23 + Skills 10 (40r) + Feats 8 + Powers 146 - Drawbacks 7 = 190/193pp

Ok some of the numbers seem off by my count you have

19pp free

+8 (Con drop)

+12 (Immunities dropped)

-31 (Fort Immunity)

-9 (+9 Protection)

= -1 (One point short)

I'd like to put Jack's two free points into his energy sense, making it:

Super-Senses 5 (Energy Awareness [Accurate, Acute, Ranged]) [5 pp]

I'd also like to switch Sense Motive out for Notice in his Skill Mastery list, and add this complication:

Tainted (Jack's resurrection by the undoing of the demonic invasion was complicated by his semi-magical nature. Currently whenever he forms a sword from mundane fire he involuntarily transmutes into deep blue hellfire which smells faintly of brimstone.)

Done by angrydurf

Time to make my edits

Atlas

An error was pointed out to me that his Super-Strength Array should cost 29pp, not 27pp. But for reasons unknown, I was charged an extra point in the Powers section, so I'm only 1 point in the hole, and I'll use Atlas' first point to rectify that. Short version: SS Array costs 29 pp, Powers costs 59 pp.

I'll then increase his Strength score to 34 with the 2 remaining points.

Also, there are a few other errors on the sheet resulting from the fact that Altas no longer has his Alternate Form.

His Grapple Line should say: +27, +38 at full Super-Strength

The math for it is (4 base Attack + 3 Atk Focus Melee + 16 New Str mod + 4 Size modifier + 11 SS)

His Knockback should say: -17

The math for it is (-10 Impervious Toughness -3 half of remaining Toughness - 4 Size modifier)

Done By Angrydurf

Edge:

Taking advantage of the new Luck rules, I'd like to buy three ranks of Luck for Edge, raising him to a total of nine. (3 pp)

I'd also like to shift Edge's ranks in Defensive Roll entirely over to Protection; he's _so_ lucky that attacks miss/don't hurt as much even when he's stunned or helpless.

Avenger:

2 more ranks of Attack Focus (Melee) (2 pp)

2 more ranks in Dodge Focus (2 pp)

General Edits:

Feats:

:arrow: Attack Focus (Ranged) 2 {raising it to a total of 5} [2pp]

This is to reflect him being better with ALL ranged attacks, not just Jericho and Marlin

Powers:

In the Jericho & Marlin Device:

:arrow: "Speed Fire" Remove Accurate, and raise Improved Critical to 2 ranks

:arrow: "Armor Piercing Rounds" Remove Accurate, Raise Penetrating to 3 ranks

:arrow: "Omni-Shot" Remove Accurate, Raise Variable Descriptor to 2 ranks

:arrow: "Sniper Shot" Remove Accurate, add Subtle

Total Points spent: 2

Done By Angrydurf

Ace Danger

12pp to spend

Add: Gadgets 1 (Be Prepared, 5 pp worth of hard to lose Device) [7pp] Explanation: after decades of adventures Ace always manages to have just the thing he needs on hand

Add Complication: Disarmed!: Aces gadget power is hard to lose as he has to be stripped of all of his devices to completely lose access. However many of the individual items are hand held and can be disarmed as normal.

Equipment is all screwy (Manor cost is off mostly)

replace Danger Manor HQ with:

Danger Manor [total 21]

Toughness 10 [1]

Size Large [2]

Combat Simulator [1]

Communications [1]

Computer [1]

Dock [1]

Defense system (Stun 12 [Crazy Purple Knockout Gas; Extra: Sleep, area; Flaws: Limitation{Gas attack, stopped by Immunity suffocation, or Immunity poison}][1]

Fire prevention system [1]

Garage [1]

Gym [1]

Hangar [1]

Infirmary [1]

Library [1]

Living space [1]

Personnel [1]

Pool [1]

Power system [1]

Security System x 3 (DC 30) [3]

5 pp Remain

also initiative should be +0

Boosting Wander to new caps this month:

Add 1 to Dodge Focus (1pp)

Add 1 to Protection (1pp)

Add 2 to Strength (2pp)

Remove Lethal Strike and Attack Specialization Strike (-3pp)

Add 1 to Attack (2pp)

Add 1 to Will Save (1pp)

Done by Angrydurf

And redoing Fleur de Joie's array again, to add three points. It will look like this:

Snare 15 (entangling vines; PFs: Indirect 3, Obscure sense: Sight, Improved Range, Alternate Power 10) [45pp]

AP: Disintegrate 6 [dissolving plants] (Extra: Duration/Sustained; Flaw: Limited/Plant Material; PF: Incurable, Precise, Reversible, Split Attack)

AP: Dimensional Pocket 3 [inside magic flower] (Extras: Duration 3/Continuous, Range/Ranged; PFs: Indirect 3, Progression 12 [1,000,000 lbs], Sneak Attack)

AP: ESP 6 [looking through plants] (twenty miles, sight and hearing; Extras: Action/free action, No Conduit, Simultaneous; Flaw:

Medium/Plants PFs: Dimensional 2 [any plant], Subtle )

AP: Growth 15 [making plants bigger] (Extra: Affects Others, Duration [Continuous]; Flaw: Limited/Plants (-2) PFs: Growth Strike, Sneak Attack, Subtle)

AP: Healing 15 [fixing up plants] (Extras: Area/Burst, Total; Flaw: Plants only (-2); PFs: Progression 2, Persistent, Regrowth, Stabilize)

AP: Healing 15 (Extras: Total; Flaws: Distracting, PFs: Persistent, Regrowth, Stabilize)

AP: Move Object 13 [moving w/vines] (effective Str 65; PFs: Accurate, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Pin, Precise, Indirect 3)

AP: Nullify 10 [making plants produce lots of oxygen] (Any air-based effect, Extras: Nullifying Field, Effortless PFs: Progression (100 foot area), Selective, Subtle)

AP: Stun 15 (pollen burst; Extras: Range/Ranged, Sleep; Flaw: Action/Full PFs: Reversible, Precise, Sedation)

AP: Teleport 9 [stepping through plants] (900 feet/20,000 miles; Extra: Accurate; Flaw: Medium/Plants; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, Turnabout, Progression 11 [500,000 lbs])

Add to DC Block for Dimensional Pocket:

15 Reflex w/Sneak Attack

Add to DC Block

DC 21/DC 23 TOU Save on Growth Strike

Add 1 to Fort Save (1pp)

Add 1 to Will Save (1pp)

Done by Angrydurf

Immunity (sense motive)

Goddess of Trickery & Subterfuge?

You do realize that, as her stats stand now, there's only one character in all of FC -- from all the books and all the player-made PCs -- who even has a chance at making a Sense Motive check against her (her uncle, Hades)?

*slides forward a sheet of paper*

*Skill bonus 34 + Skill Mastery = DC 44*

*Skill Bonus 23 = Maximum Check 43*

*Notices Immunity, new scribbled calculations*

*Skill Bonus 34 / 2 = 17*

*Skill bonus 17 + Skill Mastery = DC 27*

*Skill Bonus 23 + Skill Mastery = DC 33*

So yeah, the only one in the city who an match that average DC of 44 is the one who cuts down the size of it.

5 putrid power points for the Revoltin' Revenant.

3pp to get 12 ranks in skills

4r in Knowledge (arcane lore)

4r in Knowledge (popular culture)

4r in Knowledge (theology & philosophy)

Knowledge (arcane lore) 8 (+9)
Knowledge (popular culture) 8 (+9)
Knowledge (theology & philosophy) 8 (+9)
Reasoning: Dead Head's been hanging out with & learning from Phantom (arcane lore), having Movie Nights with the Midnighters (pop culture), and hanging out in cemeteries and at St. Stephen's Church on Lantern Hill (theology). 1pp to get the Feat
Ritualist
Reasoning: Dead Head's been hanging out with & learning from Phantom. 1pp to get
[b]Enhanced Feat 1[/b] (Jack of All Trades) [1pp]

Reasoning: Dead Head can call upon spirits to help him with almost any task.

And eventually I'll get around to submitting an edit that removes all the weird coding snafus from the thread.

Done by Angrydurf

*slides forward a sheet of paper*

*Skill bonus 34 + Skill Mastery = DC 44*

*Skill Bonus 23 = Maximum Check 43*

*Notices Immunity, new scribbled calculations*

*Skill Bonus 34 / 2 = 17*

*Skill bonus 17 + Skill Mastery = DC 27*

*Skill Bonus 23 + Skill Mastery = DC 33*

So yeah, the only one in the city who an match that average DC of 44 is the one who cuts down the size of it.

Which is probably an indication that the "Enough, Already!" event horizon has been crossed.

OK, we've changed up the Luck rules and no one's told me. :)

So instead of those 3 PP towards more Luck, which sadly it seems I cannot has, why don't I take my 3 points, combine them with my Immunity to Sense Motive, and transform it to Immunity 5 (non-damaging mental effects). Why? Because it's Edge. You guys know it's true. ;)

Done by Angrydurf

Okay, a few things for Grim. This is a comboniation of earned pp and unspent pp within her array powers:

1. Concealment: Grim has 4PP to play with, so I'm going to buy 2 more ranks of the power to give her total concealment vs. Audio.

2. Liquid Form: 4PP to play with here, too. I'm going to increase the Elongation up to 5 ranks - freaky!

And now onto the 8 actual earned pp from November and December.

3. 2 pp to boost Fort save up to 10.

4. 2 pp to boost Will save up to 10.

5. 4 pp to purchase Comprehend 2 (languages).

Other edits:

A. Grim's age is currently 21 (I think we're listing that now, yes?)

B. Powers & Tactics:

Grimalkin's powers come from her faerie nature; some of them are innate, such as her keen senses and high tolerance to cold, but many of them come from her ability to manipulate glamour, the very essence of the fey. Seeing as her body is now wholly composed of glamour, she can alter it in a number of ways, such as completely changing her appearance, making herself nearly undetectible, or elluding capture. She can also create various objects seemingly out of thin air (actually ambient glamour), which she uses as props, furniture or just her own amusement.

In combat, Grim prefers the stealthy strike to take better advantage of her razor-sharp claws; when forced into a 'fair fight', she uses her wits and charm to befuddle her foes to level the playing field.

Done By Angrydurf

Boosting Wander to new caps this month:

And redoing Fleur de Joie's array again, to add three points. It will look like this:

Snare 15 (entangling vines; PFs: Indirect 3, Obscure sense: Sight, Improved Range, Alternate Power 10) [45pp]

AP: Disintegrate 6 [dissolving plants] (Extra: Duration/Sustained; Flaw: Limited/Plant Material; PF: Incurable, Precise, Reversible, Split Attack)

AP: Dimensional Pocket 3 [inside magic flower] (Extras: Duration 3/Continuous, Range/Ranged; PFs: Indirect 3, Progression 12 [1,000,000 lbs], Sneak Attack)

AP: ESP 6 [looking through plants] (twenty miles, sight and hearing; Extras: Action/free action, No Conduit, Simultaneous; Flaw:

Medium/Plants PFs: Dimensional 2 [any plant], Subtle )

AP: Growth 15 [making plants bigger] (Extra: Affects Others, Duration [Continuous]; Flaw: Limited/Plants (-2) PFs: Growth Strike, Sneak Attack, Subtle)

AP: Healing 15 [fixing up plants] (Extras: Area/Burst, Total; Flaw: Plants only (-2); PFs: Progression 2, Persistent, Regrowth, Stabilize)

AP: Healing 15 (Extras: Total; Flaws: Distracting, PFs: Persistent, Regrowth, Stabilize)

AP: Move Object 13 [moving w/vines] (effective Str 65; PFs: Accurate, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Pin, Precise, Indirect 3)

AP: Nullify 10 [making plants produce lots of oxygen] (Any air-based effect, Extras: Nullifying Field, Effortless PFs: Progression (100 foot area), Selective, Subtle)

AP: Stun 15 (pollen burst; Extras: Range/Ranged, Sleep; Flaw: Action/Full PFs: Reversible, Precise, Sedation)

AP: Teleport 9 [stepping through plants] (900 feet/20,000 miles; Extra: Accurate; Flaw: Medium/Plants; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, Turnabout, Progression 11 [500,000 lbs])

Add to DC Block for Dimensional Pocket:

15 Reflex w/Sneak Attack

Add to DC Block

DC 21/DC 23 TOU Save on Growth Strike

Add 1 to Fort Save (1pp)

Add 1 to Will Save (1pp)

Ok Array looks fine except for growth. As a base 3pp/rank with 2 extras and a -2 flaw its total cost would be 48pp so its 13 points over. Growth strike I don't think would apply as it adds to an existent damage effect and plants cant attack on their own. If you want a 'Trees shoot up and clobber people' kind of attack I think another AP based on a damage effect would be the way to go .

I also took the liberty of formatting the array according to the new Character sheet the Code for it is below along with my counts for each array slots points spent.

[b]Snare 15[/b] (entangling vines; [i]PFs:[/i] Indirect 3, Obscure sense: Sight, Improved Range, Alternate Power 10) [45pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Disintegrate 6[/b] (dissolving plants; [i]Extra:[/i] Duration/Sustained; [i]Flaw:[/i] Limited/Plant Material; [i]PF:[/i] Incurable, Precise, Reversible, Split Attack) (1 point available)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Dimensional Pocket 3[/b] (inside magic flower; [i]Extras:[/i] Duration 3/Continuous, Range/Ranged; [i]PFs:[/i] Indirect 3, Progression 12 [1,000,000 lbs], Sneak Attack) (1 point available)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]ESP 6[/b] (looking through plants; twenty miles, sight and hearing; [i]Extras:[/i] Action/free action, No Conduit, Simultaneous; [i]Flaw:[/i]

Medium/Plants; [i]PFs:[/i] Dimensional 2 [any plant], Subtle) (2 points available)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Growth 15[/b] (making plants bigger; [i]Extra:[/i] Affects Others, Duration: Continuous; [i]Flaw:[/i] Limited/Plants (-2); [i]PFs:[/i] Growth Strike, Sneak Attack, Subtle) (13 points over)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Healing 15[/b] (fixing up plants; [i]Extras:[/i] Area/Burst, Total; [i]Flaw:[/i] Plants only (-2); [i]PFs:[/i] Progression 2, Persistent, Regrowth, Stabilize)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Healing 15[/b] ([i]Extras:[/i] Total; [i]Flaws:[/i] Distracting, [i]PFs:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth, Stabilize) (2 points available)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Move Object 13[/b] (moving w/vines; effective Str 65; [i]PFs:[/i] Accurate, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Pin, Precise, Indirect 3) (1 point available)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Nullify 10[/b] (making plants produce lots of oxygen; Any air-based effect; [i]Extras:[/i] Nullifying Field, Effortless; [i]PFs:[/i] Progression (100 foot area), Selective, Subtle) (2 Points available)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Stun 15[/b] (pollen burst; [i]Extras:[/i] Range/Ranged, Sleep; [i]Flaw:[/i] Action/Full [i]PFs:[/i] Reversible, Precise, Sedation) (2 points available)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Teleport 9[/b] (stepping through plants; 900 feet/20,000 miles; [i]Extra:[/i] Accurate; [i]Flaw:[/i] Medium/Plants; [i]PFs:[/i] Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, Turnabout, Progression 11 [500,000 lbs]) (2 points available)

Okay, I think we fixed the math problem with Growth, and the whole argument about growth strike passed way over my head, so I'm content to pull that out and let the point dangle in the array for now so the rest of it can go through. Does that work?

And thanks for the formatting. :D