Character Edits, v4

For whatever reason, Kenson decided that "Disease," "Fear," and "Poison" were uncommon enough concerns in a superhero game that they would also be priced at this level.

I agree with Kenson; poison- and disease-users are fairly rare in comics, in my experience. Poison users would be Copperhead, Joker, Poison Ivy, Red Skull, Scarecrow, a few of the Serpent Society folks... and that's about all that come to mind. Disease users seem even rarer; Ra's al-Ghul and Red Skull (and then only in one storyline each) are the only two I can recall. And Marvel's the Legacy Virus messed up people who shouldn't have been bothered by diseases anyway.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering If I could add a Complication To Dr. Annihilate Villain PL6:

Complication: Hatred Purveyors of information (Universities)

Dr. Annihilate hates the fact that knowledge can be learned by just anyone and seeks to control all knowledge for himself. but He especially hates University's since they are the most direct influence of information at people of a mature age. So this is based on the universities (and wont alienate him from the shadow academy)

I had forgotten to add me DC Block on Razorwing's sheet. it should go something like this:

Unarmed - DC 18 - Toughness

Unarmed in Costume (Improved Critical 1 Mighty Strike 2) - DC 20 - Toughness

Flash-Bangs (Are Burst Dazzle 5 [auditory and visual])- DC 15 - Fortitude

Grapple Gun (Snare 5) - DC 15 - Reflex

Mini-Bombs (Penetrating Area Explosion Blast 5) - DC - 20 Toughnes

Throwing Blades (Penetrating Mighty 3 Blast 2) - DC 20 - Toughness

Yo, I'mma let you finish, but Sandman XI did the greatest edit of all time! OF ALL TIME!

I agree with Kenson; poison- and disease-users are fairly rare in comics, in my experience. Poison users would be Copperhead, Joker, Poison Ivy, Red Skull, Scarecrow, a few of the Serpent Society folks... and that's about all that come to mind. Disease users seem even rarer; Ra's al-Ghul and Red Skull (and then only in one storyline each) are the only two I can recall. And Marvel's the Legacy Virus messed up people who shouldn't have been bothered by diseases anyway.

The Legacy Virus was a GM Fiat plot device, anyway :P

Okay, first part of the overhaul for Malice.

Firstly, due to his incarceration, remove all 3 benefit feats. This gives Malice 16 unspent power points

Then, buy 1 rank in Benefit (Shadow Academy Teacher). I don't expect anyone else to buy this, but seeing as how Malice will pretty much be living there, worth the purchase. 15 unspent.

I'll buy 8 ranks in Intimidate just because everyone is going to assume Malice is scary from this point on. 13 unspent.

I'll spend 4 points to buy 2 more ranks in Attack. 9 unspent power points.

I'll spend 4 points to buy another rank in Device. 5 unspent power points.

Buy 1 rank of Luck. 4 unspent power points.

Lastly, increase Malice's intelligence to 24. 2 unspent power points.

Also, I should probably tweak his Complications as I have yet to do so since the character was created over a year ago.

Public ID - The world at large knows that Eric Micheals and Malice are one and the same.

Short Leash - Without the support from Shadow Academy, Malice would soon find himself in a whole heap of trouble, as such he pretty much has to do what the higher ups tell him to do.

inFamous - Malice's misdeeds have been well documented in several forms of media.

Mad man - The world at large believes Malice to be dangerously unbalanced, those who have had a conversation with him, know he is.

A Man of the People - Although delusional, Malice believes himself to be a hero. This means not drawing civilians into the line of fire, taking hostages and minimizing collateral damage... most of the time.

Team Breaker - Malice indirectly drove a wedge between some of the heroes, who may feel it appropriate to beat the snot out of him at the earliest opportunity.

Quick Update for Captain Knievel:

Quick change to the adrenaline cannon, aesthetics only.

Change:

AP: Strike 9 (“Pressure Point Punchâ€Â; Extras: Alternate Save - Fort; Feats: Extended Reach 2, Improved Critical, Precise){22pp}

To:

AP: Strike 9 (“Concentrated Radiation Strikeâ€Â; Extras: Alternate Save - Fort; Feats: Extended Reach 2, Improved Critical, Precise){22pp}

Geez3r gets off his lazy butt.

Razorwing, as he is, doesn't need the Complication (Secret [identity]), as he was basically declared dead or somesuch after his abduction from the orphanage. Could you delete the Complication to reflect this, please and thank you =] Also, an addendum to his Grapple Gun, as I was ignorant of the rules for reducing range on a Ranged Attack: Snare 6 (Feats: Reversible, Tether; Drawbacks: Reduced Range 2), Speed 2 + Super-Movement 1 (Swinging; Extra: Linked*), Trip 6 (Drawbacks: Reduced Range 2). The re-worked utility belt ought to look like this:

Utility Belt (Array) (28ep)

Flash-Bangs (Dazzle 5 (auditory and visual; Extra: Area [burst])

Alternate Powers

- Burglar's Kit

- Forensics Kit

- Grapple Gun (Super-Movement 1 [swinging] [Extras], Speed 2 [Extras], Snare 6 [Power Feats: Reversible, Tether; Drawback: Reduced Range 2], Trip 6 (Drawbacks: Reduced Range 2)

- Mini-Bombs (Blast 5 (Extras: Area [explosion], Penetrating)

- Rangefinder (Super-Senses 12 [darkvision, direction sense, distance sense, ultra-vision, visual (accurate, acute, extended 4)])

- Rebreather (Immunity 3 (gases, suffocation)

- Smoke Pellets (Obscure 5; Extras: Continuous)

- Throwing Blades (Blast 2; Power Feats: Mighty 3; Extras: Auto-Fire, Penetrating, Split Attack)

DC BLOCK

Trip - DC 16 - Reflex

Snare - DC 16 - Reflex

Geez3r continues being productive

Quark's Shuffling

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 32pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10/34 (+0/+12)

Int: 42 (+16)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 14pp

Attack: +7

Grapple: +7

Defense: +10 (+5 flat-footed), +0 without Protective Undersuit

Knockback: -6, +0 without Protective Undersuit

Initiative: +16

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 20pp

Toughness: +12 (+12 Con, +0)

Fortitude: +12 (+12 Con, +0)

Reflex: +10 (+0 Dex, +10)

Will: +10 (+0 Wis, +10)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 144r = 36pp

Computers 16 (+32)

Craft (chemical) 16 (+32)

Craft (electronics) 16 (+32)

Craft (mechanical) 16 (+32)

Craft (structural) 16 (+32)

Disable Device 16 (+32)

Knowledge (arcane lore) 16 (+32)

Knowledge (physical sciences) 16 (+32)

Knowledge (technology) 16 (+32)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 18pp

Artificer

Benefit (Super Memory)

Eidetic Memory

Improvised Tools

Inventor

Jack of All Trades

Luck 5

Ritualist

Speed of Thought

Ultimate Effort 5 (Craft [chemical], Craft [electronics], Craft [mechanical], Craft [structural], Knowledge [arcane lore])

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 51pp

[b]Comprehend 4[/b] (speak all languages, understand all languages, read all languages, understand all codes; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Innate) [9pp]

[b]Device 9[/b] (Protection Undersuit; Hard to lose) [36pp]

[b]Quickness 10[/b] (x2500; [i]Flaw[/i]: One Type/mental; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Innate) [6pp]

[b][u]Devices[/u][/b]:

[quote][u][i]Protection Undersuit[/i][/u]: 45 points

[b]Enhanced Defense 10[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Linked/[b]Enhanced Constitution 24[/b]; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Alternate Power 1)

[u]AP[/u]: Container 9 (Drawback: Action/Move)[/quote]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 6pp

Vulnerability (demonic powers, x2 DC; common, major; -4)

Vulnerability (mental effects, +1 DC; common, minor; -2)

Costs: Abilities (32) + Combat (14) + Saves (20) + Skills (36) + Feats (18) + Powers (51) - Drawbacks (6) = 165/167

Approved

I'll do the calculations later today/tomorrow, but basically, I'm going to do a new Yuki.

Thing is, I was browsing her old build and discovered (and reminded) that not only was she a 153 pp build, but she had a remaining 2 pp waiting.

Add that to the possible 6 I gain for my contributions with Mervyl that leads to a whopping 161 pps.

My question is, is it possible that I re-shape yuki while retaining the 161 pps?

Okay, I moved some things around to both clean up Yuki's build and take advantage of her new pl 11 caps. Also added a new complication to match the improvement of her Spider-sense

Players Name: Joshua

Power Level: 10 (153/155 pp)

Unspent PP: 2

Characters Name: Tarantula

Alternate Identity: Yukio Mishka

Height: 5’5â€Â

Weight:175 lbs

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Brown

Description: Yukio carries with her a sort of rugged beauty, one that only a select few may find as beautiful. Her skin carries an off-white tint, her hair a reddish auburn, and her eyes a dusty brown. Her circular eyeshape, normal nose, and medium lips keeps her from being a stunning knockout.

History: Project 9 appeared to be a rousing success. As the Illuminati vice chancellor viewed the growing form in the chemical filled vat he was filled with pride. The genetic material and technology provided and stolon from various labs around the world were acting as promised. All data indicated the clone growing in the vat was vastly superior to her genetic donor. Exceptional physical abilities on a lightweight but durable skeletal structure were the least impressive of the child’s features. Brain scans indicated exceptional psychic potential as well.

Project 9 was birthed when she reached physical maturity and Agent 6 was assigned to handle education and indoctrination. Agent 6 selected a spider for psychological programming believing that the arachnid’s small size would allow her to instill a sense of vulnerability, while it’s predatory nature would allow her to push Project 9’s potential. She designated Project 9 Tarantula and began work.

Under Agent 6’s instruction and mental programming techniques, Tarantula learned to utilize her superior physique and manifested her psychic abilities with a spider theme. By generating psychic ectoplasm she could adhere to surfaces and generate webbing (she seems to enjoy using her fingers to produce the psychic webbing). She also developed a psychic ability to detect threats that entered or arose in her general area, through this ability has been known to be spotty at best.

Tarantula’s training was going well until her first planned field exercise. The mission was simple. Go from point A to point B. Arach-Miss left location A as planned and proceded to not arrive at location B. Her homing tranmitter was located on a Pit Bull Terrier in the suburbs. Tarantula was missing and Agent 6 fled before her superiors could hold her responsible.

Complications:

:arrow: Enemy [Hunted by Illuminati]- Every exploit Yukio does in public, risks exposure to the Illuminati. Whenever she risks public exposure (television coverage that can be seen nationally), she gains a hero point.

:arrow: Phobia [Tight and enclosed spaces; Underwater; Needles]- Yukio has been a lab rat most her life, and now that she has a taste of freedom, there is no going back for her. Enclosed spaces, being under water, or needles sticking into her are three things that on a failed WILL check will cause Yukiko to 'freeze' up and miss her turn. Memories of her time in the labs will resurface.

:arrow: Responsibility [Protecting Angela Creed (Agent 6), Job as courier for Newspaper, High school student]- Yukio must share the responsibility of protecting her adoptive mother, her job as a freelance paper carrier (which often is used to finance her vigilante night job), and being a junior in high school. She has a reputation of being late and lax in her studies due to her crime-fighting. Whenever Yukiko is late to school or work, is forced to choose between earning money and saving lives, or her mother is in danger, she earns a hero point.

:arrow: Secret [identity]- This is obvious. If her secret Identity is endangered, she gains a hero point.

:arrow: Phobia [Fear of trusting men] Yukio due to her cruel early child hood around male scientists and the kindness of a woman scientist, has a rough time connecting with males and an easier time around females. While she can interact just fine, whenever she has to 'trust' a male on anything interpersonal, she must make a WILL check to break past her own emotional walls. Failure will lead to her sealing up her emotions. If this leads to a dangerous situation, a hero point. She can communicate with other women, no problem.

:arrow: Vulnerable [No Danger Sense] Yukio without her Spider-sense, is like a one-legged man in a butt contest. While she'll still be formidable, most of her reflexes in and out of combat will be nullified. When this happens, she gains a hero point.

Stats: 4pp

STR: 7[28] (-2/+8)

DEX: 10[32] (+0/+11)

CON: 10[24] (+0/+7)

INT: 13 (+1) <=== Lowered her intelligence. She's a high school student, not a cientist.

WIS: 10 (+0)

CHA: 14 (+2)

Combat: 24pp

Attack: +6 (+12 Melee)

Grapple: +24

Defense: 25 (14 flat-footed)/ 17 (when Spider-Sense is nullified; 14 flat-footed)

Knockback: -3

Initiative: +15

Saves: 4pp

Toughness: +7 (+7 Con, +0 other)

Fortitude: +11 (+7 Con, +4)

Reflex: +11 (+11 Dex, +0)

Will: +0 (+0 Wis, +0) <====Her weakness is psychic attacks. Her mind is weak. Very weak.

Skills: 96r = 24pp

Acrobatics 16 (+27)

Bluff 16 (+18)

Climb 2 (+11)

Notice 16 (+16)

Search 14 (+15 )

Sense Motive 16 (+16)

Stealth 16 (+27 )

Feats: 4pp

Acrobatic Bluff

Improved Inititive

Sneak Attack

Taunt

Powers: 99pp

Enhanced Strength 21 (21pp)

Enhanced Dexterity 22 (22pp)

Enhanced Constitution 14 (14pp)

Super-Senses 2 (Danger Sense [mental], Uncanny Dodge [mental]; Feats: Attack Focus Melee 6, Dodge Focus 8, Elusive Target, Fearless, Skill Mastery [Notice, Sense Motive, Search, Stealth]; Flaws: Limited [Cannot detect attacks of Psychic descriptor]; Drawback: Power loss [When under lasting effect of Mental or Psychic power])

Super-Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2; 4pp)

Super-Strength 3 (Heavy Load: ~1.5 tons; 6pp)

The Psychic Webbing:

Snare 11 (Power Feats: Split Attack, Tether; Flaw: Fades; Drawback: Power Loss [When Under Lasting Effect of Mental and Psychic Power] 13pp)

Alternate: Create Object 6 (Power Feats: Innate, Tether; 1pp)

Speed 2 (25 MPH; Flaw: Limited [only when Swinging; -1]; 1pp)

Super-Movement 1 (Swinging; 2pp)

DC Block:

ATTACKS: SAVE DC: DAMAGE TYPE:

Regular Melee 24 Bruise

Sneak Attack 26 Bruise

Snare (Webs) 24 (reflex) Entangle

Costs: Abilities (04) + Combat (24) + Saves (04) + Skills (24) + Feats (04) + Powers (99) - Drawbacks (00) = 161/161pp

Just realize something that doesn't really make sense with Colt's sheet.

I forgot to make his paralyze effect have Alt Save Fort on it. It doesn't make sense that being hit really hard with a bullet would make you have to make a will save. it paralyzes you because it's impacting you so hard (and armor piercing!)

can you change this:

AP: "Armor Piercing Rounds" Blast 7 (Extras: Linked to Paralyze 7; PF: Penetrating 2, Accurate 2, Improved Range (175ft), Improved Critical 2) [35] {1dp}

to this:

AP: "Armor Piercing Rounds" Blast 7 (Extras: Linked to Paralyze 7 [Extras]; PF: Penetrating 2, Accurate 2, Improved Range (175ft), Improved Critical 2) [35] {1dp}

I know you guys are busy. this is really not that important an update. take your time. :) I'll just deal with the wonkiness in the meantime.

it's a +0 extra, so no change in pp cost. thanks!

Alright, I know this is probably frowned upon, but in light of Razorwing's newfound solo Hero status and the nagging voice in the back of my head that said I needed to do something to un-munchkin his Equipment, I submit this minor change to the character. I had to trim some fat from all areas of the character in order to pay for his two Devices, but being as he only ever made use of two Skills (Bluff and Sense Motive) and one Feat (Assessment) in the handful of Shadows Looming thread, it's not like anyone will ever know that it's a different character build. I also added an extra paragraph in his History section explaining his departure from both the Shadow Academy and his mentor-turned-enemy Ronin. I've also added some details to his Equipment and Devices that can be found in the Powers/Tactics section. And last but certainly not least, I used the Character Creation Template instead of just using my own adhoc sheet. I know you guys are going through hell right now, so take your time with this. I'm in no rush, and you have bigger things to handle =] Also, I've disabled the BBC so you can just cut and paste this sheet over the old one if/when it is approved. Thank you for your time.

*EDIT* fixed some spelling errors, removed one rank from Takedown Attack and added Fearless

Players Name: ex3lev3n

Power Level: 10

Trade-Offs: +2 Atk/-2 Dmg, +2 Def/+2 Tgh

Unspent PP: 0 (150/150)

Characters Name: Razorwing

Alternate Identity: Kristian Gerber

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 160 lbs.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Description: nightwing113-2-1-1-1.jpg

An extremely athletic young man, Kristian Gerber is in remarkable shape for a sixteen year old. His normal attire consists of black BDU pants and combat boots accompanied by a t-shirt depicting any number of heavy metal bands. As a note of interest, Kristian and the teen hero known as Elite share a strikingly similar appearance, so much so that a casual observer could mistake them for twin brothers.

History: Some time during the 1970's , two extremely gifted teenagers thought to take up the war on crime. This dynamic duo, Cardinal (James Gerber) and Blackbird (Cynthia Schwartz) as they had named themselves, battled against the seedy underbelly of New York City for years at the side of the dark avenger Raven, eventually falling in love. When the Moore Act was passed in the 1980's, James chose to leave New York to help the few remaining heroes of Freedom City battle against the scum and villiany that plagued the once proud city while Cynthia stayed in New York to finish college. Dropping his happy-go-lucky demeanor and his flamboyant costume, he crafted a new identity for himself; one more suited to the social, economic, and anti-heroic theme of the day. Based on a mythological bird from the fabled Utopia Island that was said to be an omen of ill repute, the vigilante known as Razorwing cut a swathe of justice through Freedom City. As an on-again, off-again member of the group ForceOps, James Gerber found himself falling deeply into the darkest places of his soul due to the terrible things he was doing in the name of peace and order. Unable to handle the pressure anymore, James hung up his cowl and returned to New York City a broken man. If it weren't for the love and support of his former friend and confidant Cynthia, now a criminal psychologist, he would have remained a husk of the man he once was. After years of renewed friendship, the two became romantic once more, marrying, and moving out to Freedom City when Mayor Moore was exposed for the crook he really was. Soon Cynthia Schwartz-Gerber was with child, and she gave birth to a wonderful baby boy in the Spring of 1993. These were to be the happiest times of their lives, but Omega had other plans.

When the city was attacked, James did not hesitate to don the guise of Razorwing one last time to aid his fellow heroes in pushing back the extra-dimensional legions at Omega's command, and he gave his life so that so many others may live. In the aftermath of the Terminus Invasion, Cynthia became increasingly depressed and introverted to the point that she was sent to an asylum, her infant son taken into foster care. Kristian, himself a dark and brooding introvert, was raised in orphanages and foster homes for nearly a decade, only seeing his mother once shortly before her death from leukemia.

On the evening before his tenth birthday he was startled out of bed by a powerful hand gripping his mouth and a cold, emotionless voice whispering from the darkness of the room, "I knew your old man, and his son deserves better than this. Come with me and you'll learn the truth." Those words were the beginning of the end of Kristian Gerber. The next six and a half years of his life are like a haunting dream, slipping farther from him the harder he tries to remember, but some things he could never forget. The physical and mental conditioning, the combat drills, the obedience training, the survival tests: all administered by a single figure clad in full body armor known to him only as "Ronin".

With his brutal yet thorough training nearly completed, Ronin gifted the young man with a suit of advanced combat armor resembling that of the original Razorwing's, an utility belt, and a custom motorcycle to aid him in his final test: infiltrate the Labyrinth and recover any data detailing the past of the mercenary group once known as Nemesis. To this end, Ronin has used his connections to have the boy placed in Ev Prep, the front for the nefarious training camp known as the Shadow Academy.

Shortly after his arrival and striking up some quick friendships among the other students, Razorwing set forth to complete his mission under the cover of night. Finding an entrance to a high-tech laboratory deep beneath the grounds of Ev Prep, Razorwing successfully retrieved the data he was sent to obtain, though not without tripping an alarm. Narrowly avoiding an all-out confrontation with the students and faculty of the Shadow Academy, he delivered his package at the predetermined drop-off point, only to be ambushed by Ronin! Ronin took the data-disc and left the battered and beaten Razorwing with one final message before he departed: "Sorry kid, no loose ends." Cast out by his former mentor, he was all alone in a world he hardly understood. Razorwing must now come to terms with the latest raw deal that life has dealt him and strive to become his own man.

Personality & Motivation: Many would describe Kristian Gerber as an introvert and a sociopath, and they would be right. His life before Ronin's tutelage was lacking in all the qualities that led to the healthy psychological development of a child, and his intense training at the hands of a gun-for-hire did little to reinforce what little positive influences Kristian had. He had always thought of himself as a weapon forged to do battle at the whims of the highest bidder, but now he feels he has a new purpose. Abandoned by the only person he's ever really known and hunted by one of the largest villainous conglomerates in the world, Razorwing has decided to use his skills and fighting abilities to combat the injustices of the world that he himself had once committed.

Powers & Tactics: A skilled martial artist and acrobat, Razorwing uses his utility belt's array of weaponry and his state-of-the-art grapple gun to full advantage to even the playing field against his adversaries before going in close for the finish. His costume, the Raptor Mk. II Advanced Combat Armor, was a prototype developed for the SAS but never saw mass production due to the enormous price tag. The suit is constructed from "kinetic weave kevlar", a lightweight fabric that redistributes kinetic energy for both offensive and defensive purposes. It's mission profile specifications were designed for stealthy infiltration/exfiltration operations. On top of a remarkable resistance to environmental temperature and ballistic damage, the suit possesses a set of retractable "glider wings" that allow for airborne delivery and the mask houses both an advanced sensor suite and a rebreather unit. The grapple gun was another prototype that was mothballed due to an unpractical cost and lack of demand, researched and developed by ASTRO Labs.

Complications:

Enemies: Branded a traitor by the Shadow Academy, a security threat by the Labyrinth, and a failure by Ronin, Razorwing is constantly hunted by the forces set against him.

Off the Grid: Kristian Gerber has been missing since he was ten years old. As such, he is without any form of identification (driver's license, social security card, etc.) unless he reports himself to the proper authorities. Kristian Gerber is dead to the world, and Razorwing prefers to keep it that way.

Reputation: His years of combat training did not include "painless takedowns" or "submission moves" that are meant to subdue rather than terminate. Razorwing's tactics and philosophy on fighting are simple: put them down, hard and fast. He has no compunction about maiming or crippling his opponents if the need arises.

Struggling: Lacking any real income, Razorwing is forced to scrounge for food, shelter, and other basic resources.

Stats: 6+6+6+6+6+6 = 36pp

Str: 16 (+3)

Dex: 16 (+3)

Con: 16 (+3)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 16 (+3)

Combat: 12+12 = 24pp

Attack: +6, +12 Melee and Razorblades

Grapple: +15

Defense: +6, +12 Dodge Focus 6 (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback: -4 (-1 flat-footed)

Initiative: +7

Saves: 4+4+4 = 12pp

Toughness: +8 (+3 Con, +3 Protection, +2 Defensive Roll)

Fortitude: +7 (+3 Con, +4)

Reflex: +7 (+3 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+3 Wis, +4)

Skills: 14r = 56pp

Acrobatics 8 (+11) (Skill Mastery)

Climb 2 (+5)

Computers 2 (+5)

Disable Device 2 (+5)

Drive 2 (+5)

Intimidate 8 (+11) (Skill Mastery, Startle)

Knowledge (streetwise) 2 (+5)

Knowledge (tactics) 2 (+5)

Languages 2 (Base: English; Arabic, Russian)

Notice 8 (+11) (Skill Mastery)

Profession (mercenary) 2 (+5)

Search 2 (+5)

Sense Motive 2 (+5)

Stealth 8 (+11) (Skill Mastery)

Survival 2 (+5)

Swim 2 (+5)

Feats: 36pp

Attack Focus 6 (melee)

Attack Specialization 3 (Razorblades)

Assessment

Defensive Roll 2

Diehard*

Dodge Focus 6

Equipment 6

Evasion 1

Fearless

Hide in Plain Sight

Improved Initiative 1

Jack-of-All-Trades

Power Attack

Skill Mastery 1 (Acrobatics, Intimidate, Notice, Stealth)

Sneak Attack 2

Startle

Takedown Attack 1

Uncanny Dodge 1 (auditory)

Razorcycle [15ep]

STR 15, SPD 5, DEF 10, TOU 8, SIZE Medium; Features: Alarm, Caltrops, Disguised, Hidden Compartments, Navigation System, Smoke Screen

Utility Belt [15ep]

Enhanced Feats 4 (Luck 2, Improvised Tools, Quickdraw 1 [draw])

Razorblades (Blast 2 [Power Feats: Alternate Power 2, Mighty 3; Extra: Auto-fire) (11ep)

- AP Explosive Razorblades (Blast 2 [Power Feats: Mighty 3; Extra: Area {explosion}

- AP Smoke Bombs (Obscure 4 [Extra: Independent])

Powers: 16+12 = 28pp

Device 4 (Armored Costume/technology; hard to lose) [16pp]

Device 4 (Grapple Gun/technology; easy to lose) [12pp]

Armored Costume

Commlink [0dp]

Flight 2 (Power Feat: Alternate Power 1; Flaw: Limited to gliding)

- AP Super-Movement 1 (slow-fall) [3dp]

Immunity 5 (cold, gases, heat, suffocation) [5dp]

Protection 3 [3dp]

Strike 2 (Power Feats: Improved Critical 1 [unarmed], Mighty) [4dp]

Super-Senses 5 (direction sense, low-light vision, radio [extended 1], time sense) [5dp]

Grapple Gun

Snare 8 (Power Feats: Alternate Power 1, Reversible, Tether; Drawbacks: Reduced Range 2)

- AP Trip 8 (Power Feat: Improved Throw; Drawbacks: Reduced Range 2) [17dp]

Super-Movement 1 (swinging) (Extra: Linked to Speed 1) [3dp]

Drawbacks: 0 = 0pp

none

DC Block:

Blast 5 --- 20/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Blast 5 (Explosion 2) --- 20/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Snare 8 --- 18/Reflex --- Snared

Strike 5 --- 20/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged (crit 19-20)

Trip 8 --- 18/Reflex --- Tripped

Costs: Abilities (36) + Combat (24) + Saves (12) + Skills (14) + Feats (36) + Powers (28) - Drawbacks (00) = 150pp

Updated by Geez3r

According to the monthly counts (which the Refs are almost done with), Belphegor would be getting 4pp, putting him at 173 (PL 11). I'd like to bump Dead Head up to those totals now that Bel's been NPC'd.

[b]Dead Head[/b]

[b]Power Level[/b]: 11 (173/173pp)
[i]Trade-Offs[/i]: +0 Attack for -0 Damage; -5 Defense for +5 Toughness.
[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 0
[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: [14+4-10+2+0+2 = 12pp]
Str 24/+7
Dex 14/+2
Con ---
Int 12/+1
Wis 10/+0
Cha 12/+1

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: [12 on Attack, 12 on Defense = 24pp]
Attack +6 (ranged), +9 (melee), +11 (shovel)
Grapple +16
Damage +7 (unarmed), +9 (shovel); +2 more w/ Sneak Attack
Defense +6 (+3 flat-footed)
Knockback -13 (-8 vs. blessed, magical or silver attacks)
Initiative +2

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: [0+4+6 = 10pp]
Toughness +16 (Impervious 10 [not vs. blessed, magic or silver])
Fort ---
Ref +6 (+2 Dex, +4)
Will +6 (+0 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: [40 ranks = 10pp]
Intimidate 14 (+15)
Knowledge (arcane lore) 4 (+5)
Knowledge (life sciences) 4 (+5)
Knowledge (popular culture) 4 (+5)
Knowledge (theology & philosophy) 4 (+5)
Notice 6 (+7)
Sense Motive 4 (+4)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: [13 feats]
Accurate Attack
Attack Focus (Melee) 3
Attack Specialization (Shovel)
Equipment 1 (Shovel)
Fearless
Interpose
Power Attack
Sneak Attack
Startle
Takedown Attack 2

[quote]Equipment:
Steel Shovel: [b]Strike 2[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Mighty, 2 APs: [b]Burrowing 2[/b] [2.5 mph], [b]Super-Str 1[/b] [aids in leverage-based tasks])[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: [3+4+5+2+32+5+2+12+16+22+3+2 = 108pp]

[b]Anatomic Separation 1[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Variable Split) [1x3 = 3pp]

[b]Animate Objects 1[/b] ([i]Flaws[/i]: Action/Full, Limited to corpses [creates basic skeletons or zombies]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 3/up to 10 zombies) [1x1 +3 = 4pp]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (languages [understand all], spirits; [i]PF[/i]: 1 Alternate Power) [2x2 +1 = 5pp]
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Super-Senses 8[/b] (postcognition, precognition; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Requires corpse)

[b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] (Affects Insubstantial 2 for unarmed) [2x1 = 2pp]

[b]Immunity 32[/b] (critical hits, Fortitude effects) [32x1 = 32pp]

[b]Impervious Toughness 10[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Not vs. blessed, magical, or silver attacks) [10x0.5 = 5pp]

[b]Insubstantial 1[/b] (disturbingly limber; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action 2/Standard; [i]Drawback[/i]: Cannot squeeze through anything smaller than 6 inches in diameter) [1x3-1 = 2pp]

[b]Necromantic Powers 5[/b] (10pp powers; [i]PF[/i]: 2 Alternate Powers) [12pp]
[u]BE[/u]: [b]Enhanced Anatomic Separation 3[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Variable Split; brings total to [b]Anatomic Separation 4[/b] [Variable Split])
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Enhanced Feats 10[/b] (Fearsome Presence 10 [50 feet, DC 20])
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 10[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Resurrection [up to 10 days]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Resurrection only, Unreliable [sometimes they come back wrong]l [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 5/1 day per rank)

[b]Protection 16[/b] [16x1 = 16pp]

[b]Regeneration 20[/b] (recovery +14 [+9 total], injured 2/5 minutes, disabled 2/1 hour, true resurrection 2/day; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Persistent, Regrowth) [20x1 +2 = 22pp]
[b]Enhanced Regeneration 6[/b] (injured 2 [to 4/1 round], disabled 4 (to 6/1 round; [i]Flaw[/i]: Source/raw meat) [6x0.5 = 3pp]

[b]Super-Senses 3[/b] (darkvision, mental awareness; [i]Drawback[/i]: Darkvision is Noticeable) [3x1 -1 = 2pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: [1+3 = 4pp]
Disability (destitute, Wealth of +0; uncommon, minor; -1pp)
Vulnerable (to Mental Blast, x2 DC modifier; uncommon, major, -3pp)

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]
Unarmed -- DC 22/Toughness -- Damage
Unarmed, Sneak Attack -- DC 24/Toughness -- Damage
Shovel -- DC 24/Toughness -- Damage
Shovel, Sneak Attack -- DC 26/Toughness -- Damage

Abilities 12 + Combat 24 + Saves 10 + Skills 10 (40 ranks) + Feats 13 + Powers 108 - Drawbacks 4 = 173/173pp (0 left!)

Given new life by Geez3r

Assuming 6pp (posting 5, reputation 1)

I will try and make this as painless as possible ;)

Skills: [-2pp]

Drop Diplmacy 2

Drop Notice 3

Drop Bluff 1

Drop Sense Motive 1

Drop Concentration 1

8pp to spend

Powers:

Alternate form 12 to Alternate form 13 [5pp]

Form Updates:

Rock Form:

Emotion Control to 11 [1pp]

Enhanced Attack to 7 [2pp]

Protection to 11 [1pp]

Strike to 5 [1pp]

Ska Form:

(change force field to protection)

Enhanced Attack to 7 [2pp]

Protection to 11 [1pp]

Vibration Control to 11 [2pp]

Jazz Form:

Force Field to 11 [1pp]

Regeneration to 13 [1pp] (Bruised 3/No Action)

Reflex to 6 [1pp]

Will to 6 [1pp]

I have realized that regen peels off damage conditions automatically. This means the original purpose for me to include the Recovery Rate bonus is all but moot. I will re-adjust those points.

Injured 5/Standard [no change]

Trance Form:

Force Field to 11[1pp]

Hypnosis to 11[2pp]

Notice to 12 [1pp]

Concentration to 10 [.5pp]

Sense Motive to 10 [.5pp]

Dance Form:

(Change Force Field to Protection)

Protection to 11 [1pp]

Sound Wave to 11 [2pp]

Fortitude to 4 [1pp]

[3pp] to spend

Feats:

Dodge Focus to 5 [1pp]

Equipment 1 {5 equipment points}[1pp]

Teleport Beacon to Psyche’s Base [1ep]

Communicator [1ep]

Handcuffs [1ep]

Flashlight [1ep]

Binoculars [1ep]

[1pp] to spend

Skills: [1pp]

Perform (Vocals) 1 rank

Perform (Dance) 1 rank

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 1 rank

Profession (DJ) 1 rank

[0pp] left unspent

Character sheet for easy copying:

[b][u]Players Name:[/u][/b] quotemyname

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 11 [160/160]

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Rollover PP spent:[/u][/b] (4/4)

[b][u]Characters Name:[/u][/b] Eddie Ozan

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Breakdown; Juke

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 17

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'8''

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 125lbs.

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Brown or Brown w/ Gold Highlights

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Blue

[b][u]DOB[/u][/b]: 6/15/1992

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]:

[img=http://foxweb.marist.edu/users/kdkfs/headphones1]

[img=http://foxweb.marist.edu/users/kdkfs/headphones2]

From the top down, Eddie is a mess. His hair is more often frazzled, or messed up than it is straight. He ALWAYS has headphones on (which is probably why it’s so hard to comb his hair). Eddie likes the big bulky ones the best, but ear buds will do in a pinch. The next thing down is usually a t-shirt of some sort. It is more often than not a 'band shirt' (and never a band that Eddie does not support). His arms are usually unadorned, although sometimes he sports a watch on this left wrist. Eddie usually wears jeans, or cargo pants, or camouflage shorts. He wears a pair of ratty worn out Converse All Stars on his feet. The color of the shoes varies (red, black, gray, green, blue, etc...) Eddie Usually carries around a messenger bag full of odds and ends. In the bag he keeps a few CD’s, His original CD players, at least two different MP3 players, and from time to time, one or two small instruments that he does not know how to play (harmonica, ocarina, etc.)

[b][u]History[/u][/b]:

[code]    Eddie is 17 and still lives with his parents.  They moved to freedom city shortly after Eddie discovered his powers… which is an interesting story to say the least.  When Eddie was younger, his parents had gotten him a CD player.  Man did he love that CD player (he still has it too!) He would listen to it constantly.  His parents actually began to think it might be bad for him.  They considered taking it away, but they decided since he listened to such a variety of music that it would probably okay.  They even gave him a few classical music CD’s to broaden his horizons. (He liked them well enough, but they were not his favorites.) Eventually his parents decided to let him keep it.

Eddie was never the most obedient child in the world, but one day when he was 15 he stayed out way past his curfew and worried his parents half to death.  When he finally got home, they decided they would ground him.  (And what do you do when you ground your kid? You take away the most important thing in the world to them.) They took his CD player away, and that was the end of it.

Eddie was devastated.  (“Two months with no music? You can’t be serious! It’ll kill me!â€Â) He sulked around the house for days (he wasn’t allowed to leave either. His parents knew he would just walk to the arcade and spend quarters on the jukebox.) All he wanted was music.  There had to be SOME way to get it… Maybe if he just listened really hard…

There! What was that? A chord? There it was again! The more he listened, the more music he heard.  If he turned a different direction, he would get a different song! Then he discovered that tilting his head a certain way would change the song again! This was great! He didn’t need that CD player after all!  Suddenly the music stopped… A man’s voice started speaking, “Thank you for listening to KWYY! All rock all the time! We’ll be back after these messages.â€Â

That’s when Eddie realized he was picking up radio stations in his head.  He ran to tell his parents immediately.  Needless to say, they didn’t believe him at first.  “You sure we never had anything metal installed in his head?†His mother had asked to his father.  “Nope!†he responded, “Kid’s probably just making it up ‘cuz he wants that CD player back so bad.â€Â

“No! I’m serious! Turn on the radio! KWYY is playing ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ and it’s in the second verse…!†After he started singing the lyrics, his mother switched on a nearby radio, and sure enough, Eddie had been right.  The part he had been singing even synched up perfectly with the song!

Now his dad was interested.  “Can you get any other stations on that thing,†he asked, knocking on Eddie’s skull, “Are the Yankees playing?â€Â

“Ummm, nope… just music…â€Â

Eventually, by the time he was 16, Eddie managed to get a better handle on his power to hear radio signals (he could even pick up the Yankees now). But He still only listened to music.  He made a mental note of all the quirky features of his powers (apparently he had to stand on his head to get AM channels). And practiced picking up as many stations as possible.  Before long, he even managed to project whatever he was listening to. He could make his body act like an amp.

After he started to develop his powers more, he realized that he could perform a few cool tricks while listening to certain music.  Rock for instance always got him pumped up and ready for a fight.  And he discovered that it now made him faster and stronger as well.  Jazz had always made him feel as free as a bird, but now it let him fly like one too!

When he showed his parents this little trick, they all of a sudden decided they were moving to Freedom City (“He needs a better school if he’s gonna be flying around all over the place,†his dad had said.)

And that’s how Eddie got his start at Claremont.
Personality & Motivation: Eddie is a free spirit just like the jazz music he listens to. (“’Cuz I’m a free bird!â€Â) He is a laid back individual, but when it’s time to get going, he can “go†faster than most like how rock songs always heat up for the solo! (“Get up and go!â€Â) He’s almost always in a good mood the ska music does that to him (“Cuz we find ourselves in the same old mess…â€Â) But he also has a funky, geeky side to him because he likes techno, but he is still himself (“Human After All.â€Â) Eddie does whatever he wants. He does not like hearing “No†and “Don’t.†It’s not like anything he does is hurting anybody, he just wants to do his thing. That is why he often gets annoyed when people don’t let him do what he wants, he doesn’t see the point in NOT doing it. Eddie likes listening to music and having fun. Almost everything he does is in direct pursuit of those two goals. (Which is probably why he throws one hell of a party!) Powers & Tactics: Much of Breakdowns powers come from music. I have tried to be as true as possible to the way these following genres of music make me feel when I listen to them. I will do my best to explain how they relate to the given powers. Treat the feelings of Breakdown and myself as one and the same for this purpose. Breakdown’s powers depend on the type of music he is listening to. Depending on the music, he can even project some of the feelings that songs inspire in him onto others. Listening to Rock And Roll gets him pumped up, and his powers shift towards fast paced and action packed. "Whenever I listen to Rock and Roll, it gets me pumped up. I feel like I can run faster and for longer periods of time than I could without it. I also feel like I am ready for anything. Sometimes it even puts me in the mood to fight. It always gives me that extra edge and makes me feel stronger than I am too." Listening to Ska music makes him as energized and chaotic as the music itself. "Okay so this is really hard to describe, but I am going to try. The 'skank'. It's this dance right? Now it goes like this. The first thing you do is you tap your right heel on the ground. The next thing you do is you lift you left leg (bending it at the knee) and put it back down. While still tapping your foot. Good. Okay now keep doing those two things while you turn your head left and right. Okay so after you get that part down you start to swing your arms...no... just at the elbows... Right okay. Now you're skanking. Okay just keep doing that. Yes. For the whole song. That's right. Hard, right? I know. It's a very twitchy dance, and if you do it right, your entire body kind of vibrates. It doesn't? Well, mine does...Other than that, Ska is pretty simple. It is light, peppy, jumpy, upbringing. It just makes me want to jump all over the place, have a great time, and party!" Listening to Jazz has the opposite effect. "I have always felt that jazz music can regenerate the body and soul. It makes me feel calm and peaceful, and I try to pass those feelings on to others. It makes my body feel floaty and light as a feather. Which is the reason why I can float around while listening to it. I feel like I can go anywhere when I am listening to jazz music." Listening to Trance music has a strange effect on him. "I don't know what it is about trance music. Whenever I listen to it, it gets me to focus incredibly well. Sometimes, I lose track of what I am actually doing in my head. My body just seems to take over. Every time I dance to trance music, for some reason I am the center of attention. It just seems to hypnotize people. It must be the way I sway back and forth during the dance." Listening to Dance music. "So you want to know one thing that bugs me? Everytime you are on the dance floor and you try to find someone, they never seem to be in the place you thought they were. It's like they just move around and you can never pin them down. Annoying, right? Yea, I learned how to do that. Oh and you know what else I can do now? I can totally understand all of those garbled lyrics that they have in Dance music. The other more boring thing that I have learned to do is to channel the thumping bass those songs usually feature. I am working on ways of projecting it outward to deafen people. I think I have it down too..." Audio Projection - Breakdown has the uncanny ability to project any music that he is listening to outwards, as if his body was a set of speakers Remote Control - Breakdown has the uncanny ability to control any electronic equipment that plays music from a distance. His control is limited to things like adjusting volume, switching tracks, etc. He cannot perform tasks that require external physical interaction. For instance, he cannot use this power to switch the records on a record player. However if the record player is one that automatically changes the record at the push of a button, etc. Breakdown may use this power to complete that task. Play List:
    Rock:

Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace

You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring

Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine

Reign of the Hammer - Hammerfall

Fatal Tragedy - Dream Theater

Breakdown - Plain White T's

Disciplined Breakdown - Collective Soul

Trashed and Scattered - Avenged Sevenfold

Out of Control - Hoobistank

The Distance - Cake

Revolver - Rage Against the Machine

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

We're All to Blame - Sum 41

Separate Ways - Journey

Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance

Burn Burn - Lost Prophets

Woman - Wolfmother

The Night - Disturbed

Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against

Rooftops - Lost Prophets

Breakdown - Breaking Benjamin

Jazz:

Mario Takes a Walk - Jesse Cook (borders on Latin, but hey...)

Blue Train - John Coletrane

It Don't Seem To Far - Frank Viele

Unwell - Matchbox Twenty

Standing Room in Heaven - That Handsome Devil

Searching - INXS

Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

Aeroplane - Red Hot Chili Peppers

I Still Believe - Tim Capello

Temperature - Aerosmith

Ska:

Trendy - Reel Big Fish

Impression That I Get - Might Mighty Bosstones

Skanking Fool - The Uptones

Plastic Cup Politics - Less Than Jake

Magnetic North - Less Than Jake

Danny Says - Less Than Jake

Time Bomb - Rancid

Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys

Flo - Reel Big Fish

Daly City Train - Rancid

Thimbledrome - Pain

Lying Awake - Authority Zero

Hey Sergio – Streetlight Manifesto

Trance:

The Gathering - Infected Mushroom

Around the World - Daft Punk

Sandstorm - Darude

Nemesis - VNV Nation

Masters of the Universe - Juno Reactor

Want You More - Duran Duran

The Farthest Star - VNV Nation

Faster Life - Funker Vogt

Electronaut - VNV Nation

Dance:

Apache - Fatboy Slim

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

Losing You - Eiffel 65

Us Against The World [Jason Nevins Remix]

Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3

Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

The Reflex (Dance Remix) - Duran Duran

Soft/Alt Rock:

Embers and Ashes - Mae

Ruled by Secrecy - Muse

Into the Ocean - Blue October

FLCL Opening - The Pillows

Follow Me - Eiffel 65

The Everglow - Mae

Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

Metal:

Fuel - Metallica

The Game - Disturbed

Click Click Boom - Saliva

Rectifier - RA

Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold

Raggae:

I'll Do anything - Jason Mraz

Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley

Complications: Addiction: Listens to music CONSTANTLY Guilt Trip: Will always help a friend when they need it. Hatred: Country Music (“I just can’t stand that ‘twang’ in the singer’s voice!â€Â) Obsession: Copies of music that he does not have (still chasing down a copy of Led Zeppelin II on vinyl) Phobia: Foreign objects/creatures in his ears (Excludes things purposefully and personally placed there [ex. earbuds]) Secret: Identity Teenager: Just finished with puberty, HOORAY! Responsibility: (Team: Young Freedom; Friends; Hero’s Code) Reputation: Throws the BEST parties Girlfriend: Adores Zoe. Eddie will go out of his way to protect her. I Wonder What's Playing: Unless otherwise explicitly stated, roll a die to determine which form Breakdown begins combat in. (5 forms: 20% chance, chosen from top down) Stats: (20pp = 2+4+0+0+4+10) Str: 12 (+1), 22 (+6) ROCK Dex: 14 (+2) Con: 10 (+0) Int: 10 (+0) Wis: 14 (+2) Cha: 20 (+5) Combat: 16pp Attack: +4; +11 (ROCK/SKA) Grapple: +5; +12 (SKA); +17 (ROCK) Defense: +4; +9(Dodge Focus); +11 (ROCK/SKA/JAZZ/TRANCE/DANCE); (+2 flat-footed in all forms) Knockback: -0; -5 (ROCK/SKA/JAZZ/TRANCE/DANCE) Initiative: +10 Saves: [4+4+4=12pp]
Toughness: +0 (+0 Con, +0 other) Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4) Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4) Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Protection) Fortitude: +8 (+0 Con, +4 Enhanced Fortitude, +4) Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4) Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field) Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4) Reflex: +11 (+2 Dex, +5 Enhanced Reflex, +4) Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field) Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4) Reflex: +12 (+2 Dex, +6 Enhanced Reflex, +4) Will: +12 (+2 Wis, +6 Enhanced Will, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field) Fortitude: +10 (+0 Con, +6 Enhanced Fortitude, +4) Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4) Will: +12 (+2 Wis, +6 Enhanced Will, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field) Fortitude: +8 (+0 Con, +4 Enhanced Fortitude, +4) Reflex: +11 (+2 Dex, +5 Enhanced Reflex, +4) Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)
Skills: [80r = 20pp] Bluff 5 (+10) Concentration 3 (+3) {14 (+15) in TRANCE form)} Knowledge (Pop Culture): 16 (+17) Notice 3 (+5) {15 (+17) in TRANCE form} Perform (Dance) 16 (+21) Perform (Vocals) 16 (+21) Profession (DJ) 16 (+21) Sense Motive 5 (+7) {15 (+17) in TRANCE form} Feats: 16pp All Out Attack Benefit 2 (Fake ID {21 years old}; Use Perform [Dance] in place of bluff for Combat Feints) [2pp] Dodge Focus 5 [5pp] Equipment 1 {5ep} [1pp] Improved Initiative 2 Luck 2 Power Attack Set-Up Skill Mastery 2 (Perform [Dance], Perform [sing], Profession [DJ], Knowledge [Pop Culture], Concentration, Bluff, Notice, Sense Motive)
Teleport Beacon to Psyche’s Base w/ Commlink [2ep] Handcuffs [1ep] Flashlight [1ep] Binoculars [1ep]
Powers: 76pp Features 2 (Audio Projection; Remote Control) [2pp] Super Senses (Radio Sense; Extended 3) [4pp] Communication 1 (Radio; 10ft) [1pp] Alternate Form 13 (65pp forms; PFs: 4 additional forms) [69pp]
Emotion Control 11 (Flaws: Limited to Hate) [11pp] Enhanced Attack 7 [14pp] Enhanced Feats [2pp] - Dodge Focus 2 Enhanced Strength 10 [10pp] Enhanced Saves [4pp] - Fortitude 4 Protection 11 [11pp] Speed 6 (PF: Move By Action) [7pp] Strike 5 (PF: Mighty) [6pp]
Emotion Control 10 (Flaws: Limited to Hope) [10pp] Enhanced Attack 7 [14pp] Enhanced Feats [3pp] – Dodge Focus 2 – Teamwork Enhanced Saves [5pp] – Reflex 5 Protection 11 [11pp] Vibration Control 11 [22pp]
Emotion Control 11 (Flaws: Limited to Calm; PF: Subtle) [12pp] Enhanced Feats [2pp] – Dodge Focus 2 Enhanced Saves [10pp] – Reflex 6 – Will 6 Flight 5 [10pp] Force Field 11 [11pp] Immunity 5 (Entrapment) [5pp] Regeneration 13 {Recovery Rate: Bruised 3/No Action, Staggered 5/Standard, Injured 5/Standard} [12pp]
Enhanced Feats [3pp] – Dodge Focus 2 – Trance Enhanced Saves [11pp] – Fortitude 5 – Will 6 Enhanced Skills [6pp] – Concentration 10 – Notice 12 – Sense Motive 10 Force Field 11 [11pp] Hypnosis 11 (Extras: Sense Dependant {Sight/Dancing} [+0]) [22pp] Teleportation 4 (PF: Change Velocity, Change Direction) [10pp]
Blur 1 [4pp] Comprehend 2 (Understand/Speak All) [4pp] Emotion Control 11 (Flaws: Limited to Love; PF Subtle) [12pp] Enhanced Feats [3pp] – Dodge Focus 2 - Distract (Dance) Enhanced Saves [8pp] – Fortitude 4 – Reflex 5 Protection 11 [11pp] Sound Wave 11 (Damage 10 Extras: Area/Burst, Selective; Flaws: Full Round Action) [22pp]
Drawbacks: 1pp Power Loss (Alternate Forms / When unable to hear music) [uncommon] [-1pp] DC Block: ATTACKS:----------------------------SAVE DC:------------------------DAMAGE TYPE: Unarmed, Normal ------------------ DC 16/TOU -------------------- Damage (Staged) Emotion Control -------------------- DC 20/WILL ------------------- Varies (Staged) Hypnosis ---------------------------- DC 20/WILL -------------------- Enthralled Sound Wave ------------------------ DC 20 REF / DC 25 TOU ------ Damage (Staged) Strike ------------------------------- DC 25/TOU --------------------- Damage (Staged) Vibration Control ------------------ DC 25/TOU --------------------- Damage (Staged) Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (16) + Saves (12) + Skills (20) + Feats (17) + Powers (76) - Drawbacks (01) = Total Cost (160)

Swept off Geez3r's desk

Because Malice's flow through to Tempest, I only have Atlas to update this time.

Due to recent Ref ruling, the True Resurrection Extra is already part of resurrection, meaning Atlas gets 1 more point out of the deal.

I'll buy 2 more ranks in Feats to get Accurate Attack and another rank in Luck [2pp]

I'll spend 2 points to buy 7 more ranks in Intimidate and 1 more rank in Notice: [2pp]

Intimidate 15 (+17, +19 in Alt Form)

Notice 9 (+9)

I'll spend my last 2 points to buy Immunity 2 (critical hits). [2pp]

----------------------------------

Then I'll "buy off" 2 rank in his Alternate Form, reducing it to rank 11, giving it an 11 minute duration, and an adjusted cost of 53 points.

Please remove 4 ranks of Enhanced Strength and 4 ranks of Enhanced Constitution, and both of his Enhanced Feats (Last Stand & Ultimate Toughness).

Increase his natural Strength and Constitution to 32 each, and add Last Stand & Ultimate Toughness to his list of normal feats.

Thank you.