Character Edits, v4

These should all be easy edits for Jack.

Equipment 1 [1pp]

- spending 4ep on the Interceptor's shared equipment, and banking 1ep until he hits PL11

Shared Equipment - Contributing 4ep

Interceptors HQ: [21ep]

Size: Large; Toughness: 10; Features: Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Holding Cells, Infirmiry, Power 2, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

Defense System 1: Snare 10

Power 1: Healing 9 (PFs: Persitant, Regrowth) [20pp]

Power 2: ESP 6 (Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City]; Extra: No Conduit; Flaw: Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid) [14pp] AND Quickness 9 (Flaws: Limited to Search) [3pp] AND Quickness 9 (Flaws: Limited to Notice) [3pp]

MAVERIC (Mobile Armored Vehicle for Emergency Response and Intercepting Criminals): [13ep]

Size: Huge [2ep]

Strength: 35 [1ep]

Speed: 5 [5ep]

Toughness: 10 [1ep]

Defense: 8 [0ep]

Features: 4 [4ep]

Features: Alarm, Caltrops, Remote Control, Smokescreen

Inspire 5 [3pp]

- buying up the remaining 3 ranks to max out the effect

And, in the ongoing effort to turn Jack's energy awareness into what it really should have been in the first place, [1pp] to add 'ranged' to it:

Super-Senses 3 [ranged, acute energy awareness] - 3 pp

Sandman gives you edits!

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phalanx:

Can I get the PL 11 sheet (top of page 2 in his character thread) to replace the PL 8 version as he's not in combat in any threads in his PL 8 version anymore.

Are the 6 PP on his PL 8 sheet available for his PL 11 version?

Sandman converts you to a true Paragon. And no, nothing from the lower goes to the higher. Except 1/3 of the points you earned with the lower.

Clarification: those 6pp you earned are what made you Gold, so they're divided just like all the other pps.

Fleur de Joie:

These should be easy, I'm just going to concentrate on the things I forgot in the upgrade.

2pp for two extra points on Reflex Save

2pp for two extra points on Will Save

Wander:

It's time to boost Wander to her PL 12 caps, yay!

Feats:

Dodge Focus: 2 additional (2pp)

Attack Specialization: Bat (1pp)

Attack Specialization: Lethal Strike (1pp)

Power:

Strike 2 (PF: Mighty, Drawback: Lethal Damage Only) (2pp)

She also has some complications to add:

Obligation: Wander is a member of Young Freedom. She has to be available when the team is called on and able to work with her teammates. She also must maintain a public image to comport with being a superhero, as much as anyone ever notices her.

Friendship: Alex, James, and Mike are her only good friends in the world. She would pretty much go to any lengths to protect them.

Destitute: Erin has no money and she is too busy with schoolwork and training to get a job right now. She has about thirty dollars to her name, and often less than that.

New Identity: Erin's new papers call her Keeley Erin White, and her history and records are sketchy at best. Until that gets fleshed out, she will have a hard time using it for anything without the powers that be at the school finessing it.

Self-Sacrificing: Erin is not suicidal, but she will act quickly if the opportunity arises to save others at substantial peril to herself, even if the odds might not justify it. She is, after all, only an extra copy.

Remove the "Confused" complication as well.

Sandman gives you the red text.

Fixing Avenger's array this month. This is the proper way it should look.

Terrifying Vampiric Array of the Undead 11pp+ 6 APs=17 pp

BE: Concealment 10 (all senses except tactile) (PF: Close Range) (Flaws: Blending) (11 pp)

AP: Insubstantial 2 (gaseous; Extra: Linked Flight 1 [10 mph] PF: Subtle [11 pp]

AP: Drain Constitution 2 Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple LINKED Emotion Control 13 Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Limited to love, Range 2 [touch], Requires Grapple) (PF: Subtle) [11 pp]

AP: Drain Constitution 2 (Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple) LINKED Mind Reading 13 PF: Subtle (Flaws: Limited [Probe], Range 2 [Touch], Requires Grapple) LINKED Super-Senses 4 (Postcognition, Flaws: Medium [blood]) [10 PP]

AP: Drain Constitution 11 (blood drain, Flaws Requires Grapple) [PFs] Precise, Slow Fadex4 (1 hour), [11 pp]

AP: Mind Control 13 (Feats: Mental Link, Subtle), Extras: Conscious, Duration [sustained], Flaws: Action [Full], Distracting, Sense-Dependent [Visual]), Unreliable [5 uses a day] [8 pp]

AP: Strike 2 (claws and teeth, PFs Affects Insubstantial (2), Improved Crit, Incurable, Mighty) LINKED Enhanced Feats Fearsome Presence 4 [11 pp]

Drawback:

Power Loss: Insubstantial and Flight (during daylight hours) (uncommon, minor) (-1)

Five points to spend:

I'd like to buy

Evasion (to a total of Evasion (2)) (1 pp)

Takedown Attack (to a total of Takedown Attack (2) (1 pp)

Super-Movement: Wall-Crawling 1 (2 pp+2pp-1pp drawback=3pp)

AP: Leaping 2 (x5)

AP: Speed 2 (25 MPH)

Power Loss on Super-Movement Array (during daylight hours) (uncommon, minor) (-1)

Edge.

Oh boy, ten points!

Buying Edge's Fortune Control up to 8 (6 points)

His Blast power goes up to 11 with the PFs Progressionx2 [25 foot cubes, 275 square feet] on area

His Probability Control goes up to 11 with the PFs Dimensionalx2 [any mystic] added on (how will that happen? Mwahaha!)

I'd like to buy the Super-Senses power Danger-Sense [auditory]. [1 point]

Immunity (Sense Motive) [2 points] Nobody knows why Mark does what he does. (Seriously)

Two ranks rank of Throwing Mastery as an Enhanced Feat, something Mark will mostly use for Aid actions [2 point]

I'd like to change his Uncanny Dodge to auditory.

I'd like to change his combat score as follows. Dropping it from +9 base to +5 (18 points to 10) and buying Attack Focus Ranged (7) for a total of Ranged Attack Focus 8. This will put him at Attack +5 (Ranged +13)

I'd like to drop his blasters (as they suck, and that's sad), letting him sacrifice one rank in Equipment.

I'd like to buy a Teleport beacon for 1 EP, putting the remaining 2 EP towards Young Freedom headquarters proper.

Sandman was savin the best for last! Yeah... that's the ticket... best for last...

Alright, guess I should spend some of Atlas's points.

Going to flush out his Feats this month, so spending all 4 of his points there.

Improved Grab, Interpose, Luck (Limited to Ultimate Toughness & Last Stand), and Takedown Attack.

=============================

In addition, I would like to move his Impervious ranks outside of his Container. This will reduce the Container's rank to 9, and give it a 9 minute duration.

As a side note, I will probably make Atlas' form permanent in the next month or two, so you won't have to do this much more ;)

Sandman gives Ruskie Hulk red text!

And I forgot to upgrade Tempest, so here we go:

Going to spend 2 points to slap Acute and Analytical onto his Detect Life power. He's always had this ability, but now that's he's experienced life first hand, he can better interpret the information.

Sandman XI did this a while ago :o

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so a few things changed this month, mostly Boosting Glamour and adding the Pixieform AP, as well as adding kewl Interceptors toys and secret clubhouse!

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/024ydmedcrop.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Grimalkin

[b]Power Level:[/b] 12 (178/178pp)

[b]Tradeoffs:[/b] +2 Attack / -2 Damage, +2 Defense / -2 Toughness

[b]Unspent PP:[/b] 0

[b]Total Ps Earned:[/b] 50 (90 -> 122, then Gold bump w/ 10 rollover, +18 more)

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] Lynn Epstein

[b]Height:[/b] 5'3"

[b]Weight:[/b] 116 lb

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown, worn short and a bit spiky

[b]Eyes:[/b] Dark brown

[b]Description:[/b] A pretty young slip of a girl, Lynn typically wears ragged jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes and a hooded sweatshirt during the day, but is wrapped in skintight leather of black and midnight blue, complete with domino mask, when she prowls the dirty streets at night.

[b]History:[/b] A young runaway from Atlantic City, Lynn Epstein turned to a life of panhandling and petty crime to survive; a year ago it became too much, and she crawled into a dark alley on a chill winter night to die, but instead awoke the next day transformed! For many months she used her powers selfishly, living the high life and swindling ‘suckers’, until one night she saw a young streetwalker attacked; the FCPD’s profound indifference to the crime appalled her, and she swore that night to use her powers to help those the Powers That Be would not help. Like a trickster goddess with a vengeful streak, her personal brand of justice might seem somewhat capricious, but she would never willfully take a human life.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] Being that she's a shapeshifter, it's perhaps not surprising that Lynn is rather hard to pin down; she lives very much in the 'now', making few great plans and doing her best not to dwell on the past. Her emotions are intensely felt, and she can switch from playful to angry to sad almost in the same sentence. Lynn also finds comfort in the little things, everyday wonders like bike rides in the park, ice cream of nearly any flavor, and lazy afternoons spent lying in the grass; she never seems to have enough of the simple pleasures, which makes her cherish them all the more.

As a crimefighter, Grim is driven by many things: the desire to see a wasted life blossom once more, an end to cruelty, injustice and indifference, and a strong personal desire to constantly improve her technique. She likes teaming up with other heroes to see how she measures up and maybe pinch a trick or two, but she is frequently very self-critical of her own performance, to the point of downplaying her many successes. However, she’s still quite young and her confidence continues to grow.

[b]Complications:[/b] Prejudice (the Wealthy)

[u][b]Abilities[/b][/u] [40PP]

Strength 16 (+3)

Dexterity 26 (+8)

Constitution 18 (+4)

Intelligence 12 (+1)

Wisdom 12 (+1)

Charisma 28/16 (+9/+3)

[u][b]Combat[/b][/u] [24PP]

Initiative +12

Attack +6 Base, +10 Melee, +12 Claws

Defense +12 (+6 Base, +6 Dodge Focus], +3 Flat-Footed

Damage +3 Unarmed (+5 Sneak Attack), +6 Claws (+8 Sneak Attack)

Grapple +18

Knockback 4, 2 Flat-Footed

[u][b]Saving Throws[/b][/u] [15PP]

Toughness +8, +4 Flat-Footed

Fortitude +8 (+4 CON, 4PP)

Reflex +12 (+8 DEX, 4PP)

Will +8 (+1 WIS, 7PP)

[u][b]Skills[/b][/u] [27PP = 108 Ranks]

Acrobat 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

Bluff 15 (+24/+18) (Skill Mastery)

Climb 7 (+15)

Diplomacy 2 (+11/+5)

Disguise 0 (+3, +28 Morph)

Gather Information 2 (+11/+5)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 9 (+10)

Notice 14 (+15)

Search 14 (+15)

Sleight of Hand 7 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Stealth 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

[u][b]Feats[/b][/u] [37PP]

Acrobatic Bluff

Agile Climber

Attack Focus (Melee) 4

Attack Specialization (Claws)

Connected

Contacts

Defensive Attack

Defensive Roll 4

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 6

Elusive Target

Equipment 1

Evasion

Grappling Finesse

Improved Initiative

Move-By Action

Luck 2

Power Attack

Setup

Skill Mastery (Acrobat, Bluff, Sleight of Hand, Stealth)

Sneak Attack

Takedown Attack 2

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge (Audio)

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u] [43PP]

[b]Immunity 2[/b] (Aging, Cold) [2PP]

[b]Glamour 7[/b] (10PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 4) [19PP]

[quote][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Morph 7[/b](Any Humanoid, +35 Disguise) [14P]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Concealment 4[/b] (All Visual Senses, Feats: Close Range, Selective, Extras: Affects Others, Flaws: Blending) [10PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Elongation 1[/b] (5ft) + [b]Insubstantial 1[/b] (Liquid) + [b]Super-Movement 2[/b] (Slithering, Water-Walking) [10PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Emotion Control 12[/b]([i]Extras:[/i] Area, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Fear], Sense-Dependent [Vision]) [12PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Charisma 12[/b] [12PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Flight 2[/b] (25mph, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Wings]) + Shrinking 8 (Tiny, [i]Feats:[/i] Normal Movement, Normal Strength, Normal Toughness) [14PP][/quote]

[b]Leaping 2[/b] (x5) [2PP]

[b]Strike 3 [/b](Claws, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Mighty) [8PP]

[quote][b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Create Object 3[/b]  ([i]Feats:[/i] Precise, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch]) [6PP][/quote]

[b]Super-Movement 2[/b] (Slow Fall, Wall-Crawling) [4PP]

[b]Super-Senses 8[/b] (Normal Hearing [[i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Extended], Normal Olfactory [[i]Extras:[/i] Acute, Extended, Tracking], Normal Vision [[i]Extras:[/i] Counters Obscure 2 {Darkness}]) [8PP]

[u][b]Drawbacks[/b][/u] [-8PP]

[b]Vulnerability[/b] (Iron, Frequency: Uncommon, Intensity: Major [+50% DC]) [-2PP]

[b]Weakness[/b] (Iron, Frequency: Common, Intensity: Moderate, -1 CON / minute [10 rounds]) [-6PP]

DC Block

Unarmed -- DC 20/Toughness (22 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

Claws -- DC 23/Toughness (25 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

[b]Abilities 40 + Combat 24 + Saving Throws 15 + Skills 27 + Feats 37 + Powers 43 - Drawbacks 8 = 178/178 Power Points[/b]

[u][b]Equipment[/b][/u]

[quote name="Equipment"][i]Shared Equipment - Contributing 4ep[/i]

[b][u]Interceptors HQ[/u][/b]: [21ep]

[i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Toughness:[/i] 10; [i]Features:[/i] Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Holding Cells, Infirmiry, Power 2, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

[b][u]Defense System 1:[/u][/b] [b]Snare 10[/b]

[b][u]Power 1:[/u][/b]  [b]Healing 9[/b] ([i]PFs:[/i] Persitant, Regrowth) [20pp]

[b][u]Power 2:[/u][/b] [b]ESP 6[/b] ([i]Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City][/i]; [i]Extra:[/i] No Conduit; [i]Flaw:[/i] Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid) [14pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Search) [3pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Notice) [3pp]

[b][u]MAVERIC[/u][/b] (Mobile Armored Vehicle for Emergency Response and Intercepting Criminals):  [13ep]

[b]Size[/b]: Huge [2ep]

[b]Strength[/b]: 35 [1ep]

[b]Speed[/b]: 5 [5ep]

[b]Toughness[/b]: 10 [1ep]

[b]Defense[/b]: 8 [0ep]

[b]Features[/b]: 4 [4ep]

Features:  Alarm, Caltrops, Remote Control, Smokescreen [/quote]

Done by Sandman XI

• 2 weeks later...

Phantom's updates (That I'm finally getting around to requesting. Oops)

Feats: [3]

Ritualist

Benefit: Wealth (1)

Skill Mastery (Concentration, Knowledge: Arcane Lore, Notice, Search)

Skills: [+5 = 20r] [72r = 18pp]

Concentration 10 (+15)

Intimidate 2 (+4)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 17 (+21)

Knowledge (History) 6 (+10)

Languages 11 (Arabic, Aramaic, Cantonese, Egyptian, Greek, German, Hindi, Latin, Mandarin, Old Slavonic, Tibetian; English is native)

Notice 10 (+15)

Search 11 (+15)

Sense Motive 5 (+10)

last 3 pp to Avenger for his HQ, just please buy me a library :D

Done by Geez3r

Gotta spend some points for Altas.

Firstly, his Alternate Form is now gone. He now has all of the powers in the form as normal powers. Also, get rid of the Leaping 1 outside of the array, and slap Innate on the Growth. New point change: costs 1pp, so currently, I should have 58 points in powers and 4 more points to spend.

I'll start to hit caps by buying 1 rank in Attack and 2 points into Constitution.

For Tempest, I've got 10 points to spend because my old edits apparently got Nom'd during the server crash.

I'll make his Detect Life Acute, Analytical and Accurate for 3 points.

Then I'll buy Move by Action for another point.

I'll throw 4 points into Master of the Elements to jack up the rank on every power in the array by 1. This will make Shape Matter be 50,000lbs and Environmental Control be 5 miles. That's 8 points spent so far.

I'll spend the last 2 points on the Elemental Attunement Array to add 2 AP's.

* AP: Healing 4 Extras: Total, Restoration Flaws: Requires Direct Sunlight, Personal PF's: Persistant, Regrowth - Wood

* AP: Teleport 9 Flaws: Long Range Only PF: Easy - Lightning

DONE BY AA

Avenger:

Let's buy 3 ranks of Notice (for a total of 10 ranks) and 1 rank of Stealth (for a total of 19 ranks) [1 pp]

Jack's Will goes up to +14, his Reflex goes up to +12 [6 pp]

Impervious 10, costing only 1 with the flaw on Impervious [1 pp]

An AP for the Vampire Array

Speed of the Dead: Teleport 4 [Extras] [Flaws] PFs: Change Velocity, Subtle, Turnabout (11 pp) [1 pp]

Drop Defensive Roll, turn it into Protection for a total of Protection 12 [0 pp]

His Concealment vs. Machines should be Permanent. Give it the Close Range PF [1 pp]

(You can just note Duration: Permanent next to it. Costs as much as Sustained.)

(As usual, Avenger hits his PL caps with Stealth first!)

The mods for Avenger's headquarters can be found in Phantom's update.

Edge:

An extra rank of Luck, woo-hoo! [1 pp]

2 more ranks of Defensive Roll [2 pp]

1 point in each of his exotic saves [3 pp]

Charisma up to 19 [1 pp]

Edits done by Geez3r

DONE BY AA

Quark:

Rename thread Quark, PL 12 (Gold)

Reason being? We don't have villains anymore. I see no reason to designate hero when the forum the characters are on is called "Heroes". Also, I see no reason to put your name on the on the thread when... you started the thread. It's not like you're submitting a character for another player. This is the same reason I took Player Name and PL off the character sheet. No reason to have them when they're the name of the thread starter and something mentioned in the thread title.

Intelligence +2

Skills +1

Luck +1

Device +1 (Defense +2, immunity [critical hits], remove AP)

Move the whole build to the front page of the thread

Code block for your convenience

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 1 (175/176)

[b][u]Platinum[/u][/b]: 49/60

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Not known. Empyrean language is so analytical that the name they gave him would fill a page.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Quark, Darian Cale

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'7"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 130 lbs.

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: chromatic

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: golden

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Quark doesn't look like your average teenager. The technicolor hair and golden eyes being the most outstanding part of him. He's a bit short and lean for his age too. He has fair skin with light freckles all over. His hair is thick and a bit shabby and almost rests on his shoulders when he doesn't have it in a rubberband. He dresses in what some would call 'business casual': loafers, slacks, belt and polo shirt (though sometimes a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned short sleeved dress shirt). He also is never seen without a messenger bag full of notes and gadgets to work with.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]:

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: "Take chances. Make mistakes. Get messy." "To boldly go where no one has gone before." These are words to live by for Darian. The pursuit of knowledge is the pursuit of happiness to him. He wants to learn everything that he doesn't know. Nothing is too out there for him to find. Why does he do this? For knowledge's sake, of course. Though, throughout all this, he's kept a humble and polite attitude. He's almost a bit shy when other people are around, taking in everything he can in quiet observation.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Darian has no real powers in a sense. He has a near cosmic level intellect. He's taught himself every language known to man and then some not known to man. He's also taught himself to decipher codes instantly.If he had a power in the traditional sense, it would be "MacGuyvering". Give him up to about 4 minutes and he'll have a magical trinket or scientific gadget. He even knows various forms of nuanced magic. As for tactics, he's not the one in the front. He can arm a companion, but when push comes to shove, he has to have preptime to arm himself.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 0+0+0+34+0+0 = 34pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10/34 (+0/+12)

Int: 44 (+17)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 14+0 = 14pp

Attack: +7

Grapple: +7

Defense: +12 (+6 flat-footed), +0 without Protective Undersuit

Knockback: -6, +0 without Protective Undersuit

Initiative: +17

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 0+10+10 = 20pp

Toughness: +12 (+12 Con, +0)

Fortitude: +12 (+12 Con, +0)

Reflex: +10 (+0 Dex, +10)

Will: +10 (+0 Wis, +10)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 153/156r = 39pp

Computers 17 (+34)

Craft (chemical) 17 (+34)

Craft (electronics) 17 (+34)

Craft (mechanical) 17 (+34)

Craft (structural) 17 (+34)

Disable Device 17 (+34)

Knowledge (arcane lore) 17 (+34)

Knowledge (physical sciences) 17 (+34)

Knowledge (technology) 17 (+34)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 19pp

Artificer

Benefit (Super Memory)

Eidetic Memory

Improvised Tools

Inventor

Jack of All Trades

Luck 6

Ritualist

Speed of Thought

Ultimate Effort 5 (Craft [chemical], Craft [electronics], Craft [mechanical], Craft [structural], Knowledge [arcane lore])

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 9+40+6 = 55pp

[b]Comprehend 4[/b] (speak all languages, understand all languages, read all languages, understand all codes; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Innate) [9pp]

[b]Device 10[/b] (Protection Undersuit; Hard to lose) [40pp]

[b]Quickness 10[/b] (x2500; [i]Flaw[/i]: One Type/mental; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Innate) [6pp]

[b][u]Devices[/u][/b]:

[quote][u][i]Protection Undersuit[/i][/u]: 50 dp

[b]Enhanced Defense 12[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Linked/[b]Enhanced Constitution 24[/b], Linked/[b]Immunity 2[/b] [critical hits]) [50dp][/quote]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 4+2 = 6pp

Vulnerability (demonic powers, x2 DC; common, major; -4)

Vulnerability (mental effects, +1 DC; common, minor; -2)

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (00) + Combat (00) + Saves (00) + Skills (00) + Feats (00) + Powers (00) - Drawbacks (6) = 175/176pp

Equipment Edits for Avenger

"Jack's Midtown Lair"

Size: Small; Toughness: 15

(Concealedx2, Defense Systemx2 (Suffocate 12 (Burst Area); air pumps), Fire Prevention System, Library, Living Space, Security System)

Renamed "The Lair"

15 ep to spend:

Suffocate to Burst Area 14 (no cost)

Add features:

Communications

Concealedx3 (to a total of x5)

Defense Systemx2: Paralyze 14 (Burst Area) (arcane sigils on floor)

Laboratory [arcane]

Pool

Power: Immunity 9 (life support)

Power System [gas and bike pumps]

Security Systemx2 (to DC 30)

Workshop [arcane]

Increase size to Medium

Increase Toughness to 20

Edits done by Geez3r

Minor edit for Quark:

Costs: Abilities (00) + Combat (00) + Saves (00) + Skills (00) + Feats (00) + Powers (00) - Drawbacks (6) = 175/176pp

to

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (34) + Combat (14) + Saves (20) + Skills (39) + Feats (19) + Powers (55) - Drawbacks (6) = 175/176pp

Minor edit for both characters:

Change Quark's thread name to

Quark, PL 12 (Gold)

Change Wesley's thread name to

Wesley Knight, PL 11 (Gold)

Done by SHÆNTheBrain

For once I'm not actually spending all of my points! :o

COLT

5pp to spend

---

Feats [4pp]

Leadership

Equipment (to 5)

Attack Focus (Ranged) 2 (to 3)

---

I am raising his attack focus with ranged weapons outside of the device because I want him to be the best with any ranged weapon. I am replacing a single rank of accurate in many of the powers within the device to compensate for this.

Under "Speed Fire" I added Improved Critical

Under "Armor Piercing Rounds" I added another rank of Variable Descriptor (to 2)

Under "Omni Shot" it turns out the power was actually built incorrectly and never even had Accurate 2 in the first place! :o I've fixed that. It now has the following PFs: Accurate, Progression [80ft], Variable Descriptor 1, Ricochet

Under "Sniper Shot" It seems I had the same problem. It was two points short anyway, so I added Accurate and Knockback bringing it up to cost.

All for no net change in cost.

---

The stats on his Stellar Cycle were inaccurate. It's large size and should start with a 15 strength. However its strength is currently 15 and says I spent 1pp on it. So taking into account it should actually read str20...

Str 30 {2pp}

Speed 6; AP: Flight 3 {1pp}

Toughness 10 {2pp}

Through working on the bike in the Interceptor's Garage, (and likely with much help from RazorWing) Colt was able to soup up the speed and add vertical take off capabilities. He's also added some more armor and enhanced the suspension. It's now able to carry two people easily (unlike before when two would have been a stretch).

---

1pp remains unspent.

---

Code for revised sheet:

[b][u]Players Name[/u][/b]: quotemyname

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 13 (195/196)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: +5 Attack / -5 Damage (ranged); None (Melee); None (Defensively)

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 1

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 4+8+8+0+6+4 = 30pp

Str: 14 (+2)

Dex: 18 (+4)

Con: 18 (+4)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 26+12 = 38pp

Attack: +13 Base (+16 ranged; +18 Jericho & Marlin)

Grapple: +7

Defense: +13 (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback: -6

Initiative: +0

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 4+8+4 = 16pp

Toughness: +13 (+4 Con, +9 Protection)

Fortitude: +8 (+4 Con, +4)

Reflex: +12 (+4 Dex, +8)

Will: +7 (+3 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 100r = 25pp

Acrobatics 16 (+20)

Bluff 8 (+10)

Drive 6 (+10)

Gather Info 8 (+10)

Intimidate 8 (+10)

Search 4 (+4)

Notice 12 (+15)

Pilot 6 (+10)

Sense Motive 12 (+15)

Sleight of Hand 12 (+16)

Stealth 8 (+12)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 42pp

Acrobatic Bluff

Attack Focus (Ranged) 3

Challenge (Fast Acrobatics)

Defensive Attack 

Dodge Focus 7

Equipment 5

Evasion

Fearless

Improved Aim

Improved Initiative 2

Leadership

Luck 3

Move by Action

Power Attack

Precise Shot 2

Quick Draw 2

Set-Up

Skill Mastery 2 (Acrobatics, Bluff, Intimidate, Notice, Drive, Pilot, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand)

Take-down Attack

Teamwork 3

Ultimate Aim

Uncanny Dodge (Hearing)

[quote name="Equipment"]

[b][u]Total Equipment Points[/u][/b]: 1+20+4=25ep

[b][u]General Equipment[/u][/b] [1ep]

Comm link [free]

Cell Phone [free]

Flashlight [free]

Handcuffs [1ep]

[b][u]Stellar Cycle[/u][/b] [20ep]

Strength 30 {3ep}

Speed 6; AP: Flight 3 {7ep}

Toughness 10 {5ep}

Defense 9

Size Large {1ep}

Features: Remote Control, Navigation System, Hidden Compartments, Alarm {4ep}

[i]Contributing 4ep to the following shared equipment:[/i]

[b][u]Interceptors HQ[/u][/b]: [21ep]

[i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Toughness:[/i] 10; [i]Features:[/i] Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Holding Cells, Infirmiry, Power 2, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop 

[b][u]Defense System 1:[/u][/b] [b]Snare 10[/b]

[b][u]Power 1:[/u][/b]  [b]Healing 9[/b] ([i]PFs:[/i] Persitant, Regrowth) [20pp]

[b][u]Power 2:[/u][/b] [b]ESP 6[/b] ([i]Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City][/i]; [i]Extra:[/i] No Conduit; [i]Flaw:[/i] Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid) [14pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Search) [3pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Notice) [3pp]

[b][u]MAVERIC[/u][/b] (Mobile Armored Vehicle for Emergency Response and Intercepting Criminals):  [13ep]

[b]Size[/b]: Huge [2ep]

[b]Strength[/b]: 35 [1ep] 

[b]Speed[/b]: 5 [5ep] 

[b]Toughness[/b]: 10 [1ep] 

[b]Defense[/b]: 8 [0ep] 

[b]Features[/b]: 4 [4ep]

Features:  Alarm, Caltrops, Remote Control, Smokescreen [/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 36+8 = 44pp

[b]Device 9[/b] ("Jericho & Marlin Pair"; Hard to Lose 45dp) [36pp]

[b]Device 2[/b] ("Reflexive Fabric Clothing"; Hard to Lose; 10dp) [8pp]

[quote name="Jericho & Marlin"]

[b]Jericho Trick Shots[/b] (8-chamber revolver)

[u]Base[/u]: [i]"Speed Fire"[/i] [b]Blast 8[/b] (Extras: Autofire 3; Flaws: Action/Full; PF: Accurate, Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 2, Improved Range [175ft], Improved Critical) {40dp}

[u]AP[/u]: [i]"Armor Piercing Rounds"[/i] [b]Blast 8[/b] (Extras: [i]Linked to[/i] [b]Paralyze 8[/b] [Extras]; PF: Penetrating 2, Accurate, Improved Range (175ft), Improved Critical 2, Variable Descriptor 2) [40] {1dp}

[u]AP[/u]: [i]"Omni-Shot"[/i] [b]Blast 8[/b] (Extras: Targeted Area Burst, Selective, [i]Linked to[/i] [b]Obscure (Visual) 1[/b]; PF: Accurate, Progression [80ft], Variable Descriptor 1, Ricochet) [40] {1dp}

[b]Marlin Trick Shots[/b] (Lever Loading Rifle capable of firing slugs or buckshot; Lever loading similar to Winchester)

[u]AP[/u]: [i]"Skeet Shot"[/i] [b]Damage 13[/b] (Extras: General Area Cone, Selective; Flaws: Action/Full; PF: Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 2) [30] {1dp}

[u]AP[/u]: [i]"Sniper Shot"[/i] [b]Blast 8[/b] (Extras: Penetrating; PF: Accurate, Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical 2, Improved Range 5 [3,500ft Range Increments] , Knockback, Progression 2 [3,500ft Max Range] , Ricochet, Variable Descriptor 2) [40] {1dp}

[u]AP[/u]: [i]"Rifle Butt"[/i] [b]Strike 11[/b] (Extras: [i]Linked to[/i] [b]Stun 13[/b]; PF: Mighty, Improved Critical 1) [40] {1dp}[/quote]

[quote name="Reflexive Fabric Clothing"]

[b]Protection 9[/b] (PF: Subtle) {10dp}[/quote]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 0pp

None

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

"Speed Fire" Blast 8 --- DC23/Toughness --- Damage, Autofire 3

"Armor Piercing Rounds" Blast 8 | Paralyze 8 --- DC23/Toughness | DC18/Fortitude --- Damage | Paralyze, Penetrating

"Omni-Shot" Blast 8 --- DC23/Toughness --- Damage

"Skeet Shot" Damage 13 --- DC23/Reflex, DC28/Toughness --- Damage, Cone

"Sniper Shot" Blast 8 --- DC23/Toughness --- Damage, Penetrating

"Rifle Butt" Strike 11 | Stun 13 --- DC28/Toughness | DC 23/Fortitude --- Damage, Mighty | Stun

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (30) + Combat (38) + Saves (16) + Skills (25) + Feats (42) + Powers (44) - Drawbacks (00) = 195pp[/quote]

Done by Sandman XI