Character Edits, v4

There is a math error on The Scarab's sheet. She is currently using all 192PP, including the 1PP she gained in December. So apparently we were 1PP over last month without realizing it. "Powers" is the only category where the math is off. The point count should read "[6+3+18+3+12+52=94PP], not "[6+3+18+6+12+52=97PP]" as it does now. Her total math at the bottom should read "Abilities 24 + Combat 16 + Saving Throws 21 + Skills 16 + Feats 21 + Powers 94 = 192/192 Power Points."

Zephyr also gained 1PP in December, and according to the edit record on her sheet, the sheet was edited to include it. But that extra 1PP isn't actually on the sheet - her point total is the same as it was last month. And I know her math was good last month, because it had been over by 1PP and I caught and corrected that.

I'm not actually going to spend Z's dangling 1PP yet, but it should be there.

Done By Angrydurf

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psyche

+2 to Int for a Int 28, +1 to Wisdom for a Wis 32

Phantom

3 points into her array.

Magic Array (36 pp) (PF: Alternate Power x 9) [45pp]

BE: Blast 11 (Extra: Affects Corporeal, PF: Accurate 1, Affect Insubstantial x 2) {36}

AP: Blast 11 (Extra: Affects Corporeal, Area, Selective, Flaw: Range: Touch, Action: Full Round, Power Feats: Affect Insubstantial x 2) {35}

AP: Comprehend 8 (Animals 2, Codes 1, Languages 4, Spirits 1; Extra: Affects Others, Area Burst) {32}

AP: Detect Magic: Ranged, (Acute, Analytical, Accurate, Radius, Tracking (3), Extended (5)), Detect Dimensional: Ranged, (Acute, Analytical, Accurate, Radius, Tracking (3), Extended (5)) {30}

AP: Dimensional Pocket 6 (500,000 lbs; Extra: Continuous, PF: Progression x 6) {36}

AP: ESP 9 (20,000 miles, Sight/Hearing; Extra: Duration/Sustained, Flaw: Standard Action; PF: Dimensional, Rapid x7, Subtle) {36}

AP: Nullify Field 9 (40 Feet) (All Powers (Drawback: Only Magical and Dimensional Descriptors), Area Burst, Touch; Extra: Duration/Concentration) {35}

AP: Stun 11 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Ranged; Flaws: Action/Full; PF: Accurate x 1, Affect Insubstantial x 2) {36}

AP: Telekinesis 15 (Str 75; PF: Accurate, Precise, Indirect, Affects Insubstantial x 2) {35}

AP: Teleport 10 (200,000 miles; Extra: Accurate PF: Change Velocity, Easy, Progression x 4 [x20 mass] {36}

+2 to her Will save.

Also, please change the skill mastery from concentration to knowledge: history.

Done By Angrydurf

I do have a reason for having it. Basically when gods spoke people listened and did not question unless they were strong of will and/or jaded (immune to interaction skills). But it seems even though it's pointed out in the house rules and other people having it, the immunity is being deliberated on. That's cool. I can wait :)

+4 Con!

Edits done by Geez3r

I do have a reason for having it. Basically when gods spoke people listened and did not question unless they were strong of will and/or jaded (immune to interaction skills). But it seems even though it's pointed out in the house rules and other people having it, the immunity is being deliberated on. That's cool. I can wait :)

In the interests of fair play and full disclosure:

This power is a holdover from the previous administration, and like many ideas of theirs, is under spirited discussion and is likely to be scrapped. In this case, the reason the opposition is arguing against it is simple - it's like the No Save extra, except for interaction skills instead of attack powers. Immunity is a defensive power in nature. But Sense Motive is a purely defensive skill, while Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate are offensive in nature far more often than they are defensive. Buying Immunity to Sense Motive is like buying Immunity to Protection. Also, it's highly unlikely that any given character is going to have "Nullify Immunity" as a power, and even less likely that they'd have "Indomitable Will" or "Keen Insight" as a descriptor for it.

Edge has it because it slipped under the radar, not because AA enjoys any kind of favortism in regard to character building. You'll also notice that he's cashed it in during his latest round of upgrades.

The matter is still underdiscussion, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it.

Okay, slight change of plans in regards to Grim's last edit. Rather than spending 4 ppt on boosting her Fort and Will saves up to 10, I would rather spend those 4 points on buying 2 ranks of Morph outside her Glamour; Shaen suggested this in the chat, but I foolishly ignored the suggestion ;)

Saves will go up come February.

Done By Angrydurf

After being informed of the rules on Subtle, I have decided to cure my own headache by just adding it to everything in Stesha's big array. If someone could make the following changes, I'd be much obliged.

Snare: Remove Obscure Sense: Sight, add Subtle

Disintegrate: Spend 1 available point on Subtle

Dimensional Pocket: Spend 1 available point on Subtle

ESP: No change

Growth: No change

Healing (plants): Remove Persistent, add Subtle

Healing (everything): Spend 1 available point on Subtle

Move Object: Spend 1 available point on Subtle

Nullify: Spend 1 available point on Subtle

Stun: Spend 1 available point on Subtle

Teleport: Spend 1 available point on Subtle

Done By Angrydurf

Seraph

Drop reflex save

Change Array to

Psionic Powers Array 12.5 (Power Feat: Alternate Power 1) [26pp]

BE: Healing 8 (Extra: Total; Power Feat: Persistent)

AP: Boost 10 (anyone trait at a time; Extra: Total Fade; Flaw: Side Effect 2/Paralyze 10 [Extra: Alternate Save/Fortitude])

[b]Psionic Powers Array 12.5[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Alternate Power 1) [26pp]

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Healing 8[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Total; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Persistent)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Boost 10[/b] (anyone trait at a time; [i]Extra[/i]: Total Fade; [i]Flaw[/i]: Side Effect 2/[b]Paralyze 10[/b] [[i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude])

Done By Angrydurf

Abilities: 26 pp

Str 12 (+1)

Dex 14 (+2)

Con 14 (+2)

Int 10 (+0)

Wis 14 (+2)

Cha 22 (+6)

Combat: (22 pp)

Attack +5 (+13 ranged)

Grapple +6

Defense +17 (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback -4/-2

Initiative +6

Saving Throws: (15 pp)

Toughness +7/+5/+2

Fortitude +7 (Con +2, +5),

Reflex +7 (Dex +2, +5)

Will +7 (Wis +2, +5)

Skills: 28r=7pp

Bluff 8 (+14/+18 w/Attractive)

Diplomacy 8 (+14/+18 w/Attractive)

Knowledge: History 8 (+8)

Notice 4 (+6)

Feats: 29 pp

Attack Focus (ranged) 8

Attractive

Beginner's Luck

Connected [family friends of his grandfather and father; people associated with the Golden Age and Silver Age Leagues]

Dodge Focus 11

Equipment 2

Improved Initiative

Leadership

Ultimate Save (Toughness)

Ultimate Save (Will)

Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)

Equipment: [10 ep]

Flash Goggles [1 ep]

Rebreather [1 ep]

Shared HQ (Young Freedom) [1ep]

Swingline [2 ep]

Teleport Beacon (Young Freedom) [1ep]

Undercover Vest (Protection 3 [Power Feats: Subtle]) [4 ep]

Powers: (79 pp)

Enhanced Feats 16 (Inspire 5, Luck 6, Set-Up, Teamwork 3, Throwing Mastery 2) (16 pp)

Immunity 2 (Despair and Fear effects)

Luck Control 3 (Spend hero point on another's behalf, Spend hero point to force someone else to reroll and take the worst of two rolls, Negate use of HP or GM Fiat) (9 pp)

Probability Control 8 (Extras: Fortune, Area/Burst [50 foot radius]; Selective Attack, Flaws: Limited [Fortune only]) (50 pp)

AP: Blast 11 (Extras: Area/Burst [50 foot radius]; Selective Attack, Flaw: Touch Range, Power Feats: Indirect 3, Progression 2 [25 foot cubes, 275 square feet]) [unlikely accidents] and Immunity 1 (own powers)

AP: Probability Control 11 (Power Feats: Dimensional 2 [any mystic], Subtle)

Protection 2 [2pp]

DC Blocks:

Unarmed -- DC 16 -- Bruised

Accidents -- Ref DC 21/ Tou DC 26 -- Bruised/Injured

Abilities 26 + Skills 7 + Feats 29 + Powers 79 + Combat 22 + Saves 15 = 179/179

Here is Edge's revised sheet.

Done By Angrydurf

1. History: A young runaway from Atlantic City, Lynn Epstein turned to a life of panhandling and petty crime to survive; three years ago it became too much, and she crawled into a dark alley on a chill winter night to die, but instead awoke the next day transformed! For many months she used her powers selfishly, living the high life and swindling ‘suckers’, until one night she saw a young streetwalker attacked; the FCPD’s profound indifference to the crime appalled her, and she swore that night to use her powers to help those the Powers That Be would not help. Like a trickster goddess with a vengeful streak, her personal brand of justice might seem somewhat capricious, but she would never willfully take a human life. - The only change is updating the line from 'a year ago' to 'three years ago', since obviously time has past.

2. Alternate Power: Elongation 5 (100 ft) + Insubstantial 1 (Liquid) + Super-Movement 2 (Slithering, Water-Walking)" - The feet for Elongation were never adjusted after she added 4 ranks.

3. Alternate Power: Create Object 3 (Feats: Precise, Subtle, Extras: Duration [Continuous], Flaws: Range [Touch], Power Loss [Contact with iron]) [6PP] - This allows Grim's chairs to have held Colt's weight; I somehow never caught that Shaen's build dropped her CO from 3 to 2. This actually makes perfect sense with her faerie nature, as using iron to detect glamours and repel the fey is part of folklore.

Done by Angrydurf

Ace Danger

5pts Available

Remove 1 rank of luck to bring him in line with upcoming luck rules

6pp available

12 ranks/3pp added to skills

+1 Bluff Total 17 (+24)

+1 Disguise Total 9 (+16)

+2 Notice Total 17 (+17)

+7 Sense Motive Total 17 (+17)

+1 Stealth Total 17 (+17)

Add Feats:

Fast Feint

Fast Taunt

1pp unspent

Done by Sandman XI

Phalanx

Is PL 11 not 10

6pp Available

Add to Powers:

Super Senses 4 (Penetrates Concealment: Vision 4; PFs: Alternate Power) [5]

AP: Super Senses 4 (Ultravision, Infravision, Extended: Vision 2)

Super Senses 1 (Extended: Hearing) [1]

0pp unspent

[b]Super Senses 4[/b] (Penetrates Concealment: Vision 4; [i]PFs:[/i] Alternate Power) [5]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Super Senses 4[/b] (Ultravision, Infravision, Extended: Vision 2) 

[b]Super Senses 1[/b] (Extended: Hearing) [1]

Done by Sandman XI

Damn my indecisiveness!

Quick favor, can you change all occurrences of "Algonquin" on Lukos' character sheet to "Shawnee"? Thanks.

Please add the Complication:

Colorblind - When in Wolf form, Lukos is incapable of discerning between colors much like a normal wolf.

Also, Can you PM me the code for his build once you finish with these updates? thanks.

Done by Sandman XI

Done by Sandman XI

I changed around Taylor's sheet a bit, raised her Con, dropped her Reflex save, changed her trade offs and moved her languages to a training based power that has the innate power feat upon chatting with Shaen. Dropped her regen and a pair of feats to pay for the net cost change. Also updated her fluff. All part of my goal to get her eventuall up to something like caps. Someday.

[b]Player's Name[/b]: alderwitch

[b]Power Level[/b]: 12 (188/188 pp)

[b]Trade-Offs[/b]: [-5 Defense for +5 Toughness]

[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 0

[b]Characters Name[/b]: Phantom

[b]Alternate Identity[/b]: Taylor Chun

[b]Height[/b]: 5'1"

[b]Weight[/b]: 135 lbs

[b]Hair[/b]: Thick and very straight black hair that falls to the middle of her back.

[b]Eyes[/b]: Brown

[u][b]Description[/b][/u]: 

Between Taylor's height, her reserved body language, and her dimpled cheeks, she still gets mistaken for a freshman at the University more often than not. Experience and increased comfort with herself have at least given her enough poise to generally correct that assumption. Having taken up jogging and working out with a sparring bag, Taylor has added some muscle to her curves. She is sturdily built and relatively fit. She still tends to dress like she's watched Indiana Jones just a few too many times, with rescued bomber jackets from the Salvation Army and fedoras that have seen better days but she's added some class to her wardrobe. Whether its her own preference or the fact that Ace has become her usual shopping buddy, most of her clothing has a 40s retro flair.

As Phantom, Taylor is anything but average. In the cloak and cowl of her alter ego, Phantom is downright otherworldly. Her eyes glow white behind the three quarters black face mask. The folds of the inside of her ragged cloak crackle with eldritch energy and she flickers between solid and ephemeral states without conscious thought. Unlike most of the magically oriented, Phantom uses no arcane gestures or words of power but rather directs her fel energies with her eerie baleful glare.

A creature of all dimensions and none, Phantom flickers through reality with disquieting ease. It's easy to mistake her cloak for her source of power as when she vanishes from sight, her cloak folds in first on her, and then on itself. Even stripped of the glittering Eye of Heshem at her throat, Phantom's powers are unhindered.

[u][b]History[/b][/u]: 

Taylor was born to your average middle class Americans. Her mother was a typical wasp and her father was a Chinese American, both of whom were born and raised inside Freedom City. Taylor's childhood was a normal one. She was a studious, if shy, child that spent much of her time focused on schooling although she had her share of childhood friends. The only oddity in her normal life was her great-uncle on her father's side. The elderly gentleman was always filling her head with stories of his youth helping Johnny Danger on all those daring quests. This is undoubtably where Taylor picked up her tendancy to dress like a bad pulp era character although with jeans and baseball t-shirts under her reclaimed, beaten jackets.

When Taylor went into college, she was tempted to study archeology but had a natural flair for languages and instead went into the linguistics program. About this time, Taylor's beloved grandfather took ill and she recieved a package from him containing the Eye of Heshem, a glittering amuelet with its gem larger than her thumb, and instructing her to keep it safe. For a time, the Eye travelled about in the pocket of her beaten leather jacket before, bored one night working the midnight shift at the library, she began to work on the translation of the inscription. The first time Taylor recited the ancient script aloud, she was knocked near senseless as the voice of Heshem herself thundered through her head, charging her with the defense of the pact.

These days, Taylor juggles her college studies and a late night job with doing her duties to guard the sanctity of the dimensional barriers. Her attempt at keeping a secret identity is made more difficult by the transformation to her alter ego that occurs when the Phantom is needed.

[u][b]Personality & Motivation[/b][/u]: Taylor is responsible in either persona. She really is the sort of person that her Great Uncle could trust to take care of that relic simply because she was asked to. She's still too young to see the world in shades of grey and that outlook is what makes her really quite good as an interdimensional police agent.

As Phantom, she's the bouncer to Gateway's doorkeeper. She spends her costumed time finding and returning things that don't belong in their dimension. That's not to say that she's blindly devoted to the duties of her work. She's a bright young lady and can tell the difference between an Olympian that's setting up their own cozy little cult and a poor refugee but in either case she's going to find them a more appropriate local for their life.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: The Eye has pulled Taylor Chun out of synch with this dimension. As a creature of all worlds and none, she is as likely to be ephemeral as solid and moves between the dimensions like a child would run through the rooms of the house. Her very body is the gateway to the holding dimension that she uses to transport creatures and objects back to where they once belonged and riding within the Phantom is an odd and distressing experience for even the most jaded. 

In additon to her odd and innate abilities, Phantom is an accomplished mage. She uses a dark crackling magic without either word or gesture to knock the more combatant individuals low before wrapping them in the ragged edges of her eldritch cape. 

[u][b]Complications[/b][/u]: 

[b]Secret Identity[/b]: Although she's now out to her parents and siblings, Taylor still does her best to keep 'Taylor Chun' and 'Phantom' as disperate as possible. And although Taylor's life has certainly gotten complicated, that doesn't change the fact that Phantom is not 'out' but to a select few.

[b]Married to the Enemy[/b]: No matter how you slice it, marrying a vampire has consequences. Marrying a vampire who is not just any vampire, but the current king of the Freedom City vampires who moonlights as a masked vigalante is a whole 'nother level. Then you add starting a family to the mix, and things really start to ramp up. And Taylor's always been such a smart girl.

[b]Responsibilites[/b]: (Interdimensional Guardian, Knights, Family, Husband) Taylor has a mandated responsibility to do her duties and while Heshem is not one to micromanage, the failure to use her gifts as required by the entity would likely have dire consequences. In addition, she's got multiple forces that demand a certain level of loyalty. Unfortunately, they're not always on the same side of any given issue

[u][b]Stats[/b][/u]: (0+0+10+8+10+4=32pp)

[b]Str[/b]: 10 (+0)

[b]Dex[/b]: 10 (+0)

[b]Con[/b]: 20 (+5)

[b]Int[/b]: 18 (+4)

[b]Wis[/b]: 20 (+5) 

[b]Cha[/b]: 14 (+2)

[u][b]Combat[/b][/u]: (16+8=24pp)

[b]Attack[/b]: +8, +10 Blast/Stun, +10 Telekinesis

[b]Grapple[/b]: +8, +22 Telekinesis

[b]Defense[/b]: +4/+7, +2 Flat-Footed

[b]Knockback[/b]: -0, -10 Force Field 

[b]Initiative[/b]: +0

[u][b]Saves[/b][/u]: (2+0+4=6pp)

[b]Toughness[/b]: +17 (Impervious 10), +5 w/o Force Field

[b]Fort[/b]: +7 (+5 Con, +2) 

[b]Reflex[/b]: +0 (+0 Dex, +0)

[b]Will[/b]: +10 (+5 Wis, +4)

[u][b]Skills[/b][/u]: (60r = 15pp)

Concentration 10 (+15)

Intimidate 2 (+4)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 16 (+20)

Knowledge (History) 6 (+10)

Notice 10 (+15)

Search 11 (+15)

Sense Motive 5 (+10)

[u][b]Feats[/b][/u]: (11pp)

Benefit (Wealth)

Defensive Roll x 3

Equipment 3 (Points in joint HQ w/ Avenger)

Fearless

Quick Change 2

Ritualist

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u]: (3+25+11+45+7+3+9=103pp)

[b]Comprehend 3[/b] (Training, Languages (Speak One/Understand All/Read & Write), Drawback: Only Earth Languages, Power Feat: Innate) [3]

[b]Insubstantial 4[/b] (Affected by Fire; Extra: Action: Reactive) (PF: Alternate Power) [25pp]

AP: [b]Force Field 12 [/b](Extra: Impervious 10, PF: Selective, Subtle) {24}

[b]Immunity 11[/b] (Aging, Life Support, Starvation/Thirst) [11 pp] 

[b]Array 18[/b] (Magic; 36 pp; PF: Alternate Power x 9) [45pp]

[u][b]BE[/b][/u]: [b]Blast 11[/b] (Eldritch Blast; Extra: Affects Corporeal, PF: Accurate 1, Affect Insubstantial x 2) {36}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]Comprehend 8 [/b](Animals 2, Codes 1, Languages 4, Spirits 1; Extra: Affects Others, Area/Burst) {32}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]Damage 11[/b] (Eldritch Burst; Extra: Affects Corporeal, Area/Burst [General], Selective; Flaw:Action/Full; Power Feat: Affect Insubstantial 2) {35}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]Super Senses 30 [/b](Detect Magic: Ranged, (Acute, Analytical, Accurate, Radius, Tracking (3), Extended (5)), Detect Dimensional: Ranged, (Acute, Analytical, Accurate, Radius, Tracking (3), Extended (5))) {30}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]Dimensional Pocket 6[/b] (500,000 lbs; Extra: Continuous, PF: Progression x 6) {36}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]ESP 9[/b] (20,000 miles, Sight/Hearing; Extra: Duration/Sustained, Flaw: Standard Action; PF: Dimensional, Rapid x7, Subtle) {36}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]Nullify Field 9[/b] (40 Feet) (All Powers; Extra: Area: General: Burst, Duration/Concentration; Flaws:Range: Touch; Drawbacks: Only Magical and Dimenionsional Descriptors -1) {35}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]Stun 11[/b] (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Ranged; Flaws: Action/Full; PF: Accurate x 1, Affect Insubstantial x 2) {36}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]Telekinesis 15[/b] (Str 75; PF: Accurate, Precise, Indirect, Affects Insubstantial x 2) {35}

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: [b]Teleport 10[/b] (200,000 miles; Extra: Accurate PF: Change Velocity, Easy, Progression x 4 [x20 mass] {36}

[b]Super Movement 3[/b] (Dimensional 3) (PF: Alternate Power) [7 pp] 

[u][b]AP[/b][/u]:[b]Flight 3[/b] (50 MPH) [6pp] 

[b]Super Senses 3[/b] (Dimensional Awareness, Magical Awareness) [3 pp]

[b]Regeneration 12[/b] (Bruised 1/round, Injured 1/round, Staggered 1/20 Minutes, Disabled 1/5 Hours, Resurrection 1/week (unless burned)) (PFs: Regrowth) [9 pp]

[u][b]Drawbacks[/b][/u]: (+3pp)

Vulnerable (moderate/uncommon: fire) (+3pp)

[u][b]DC Block[/b][/u]:

ATTACK --- RANGE --- SAVE --- TYPE

Unarmed --- Melee --- DC15/Toughness (Staged) --- Bruise/Injury

(Magic) Blast 11 --- 26/Toughness (Staged) --- Bruise/Injury

Dimensional Pocket 6 --- Melee --- 16/Reflex --- Special

Nullify (Dimensional) 8 --- Melee/Area Burst --- 18/Will --- Special

Stun 11 --- Ranged --- 21/Will (Staged) --- Daze/Stun/Unconscious

Telekinesis (Thrown Object) 15 --- 30/Toughness (Staged) --- Bruise/Injury

[u][b]Costs[/b][/u]: Abilities (32) + Combat (24) + Saves (6) + Skills (15) + Feats (11) + Powers (103) - Drawbacks (+3) = 188/188 PP

Ace Danger

12pp to spend

Add: Gadgets 1 (Be Prepared, 5 pp worth of hard to lose Device) [7pp] Explanation: after decades of adventures Ace always manages to have just the thing he needs on hand

Add Complication: Disarmed!: Aces gadget power is hard to lose as he has to be stripped of all of his devices to completely lose access. However many of the individual items are hand held and can be disarmed as normal.

Equipment is all screwy (Manor cost is off mostly)

replace Danger Manor HQ with:

Danger Manor [total 21]

Toughness 10 [1]

Size Large [2]

Combat Simulator [1]

Communications [1]

Computer [1]

Dock [1]

Defense system (Stun 12 [Crazy Purple Knockout Gas; Extra: Sleep, area; Flaws: Limitation{Gas attack, stopped by Immunity suffocation, or Immunity poison}][1]

Fire prevention system [1]

Garage [1]

Gym [1]

Hangar [1]

Infirmary [1]

Library [1]

Living space [1]

Personnel [1]

Pool [1]

Power system [1]

Security System x 3 (DC 30) [3]

5 pp Remain

also initiative should be +0

So these changes were made it looks like as the HQ has been fixed and the complication added but Gadgets wasn't added. So if someone could do that it'd be great.

DONE BY SHÆNTHEBRAIN

I just noticed something very wrong in Lukos' character sheet.

His Defense says:

Defense: +8; +2 Flat-Footed (+4 Dodge Focus, +4 Base)

However, it seems Dodge Focus never got listed under his feats! :o

Dunno how this got past approvals, but I'd like to fix it by doing the following:

Drop Improved Initiative, Hide in Plain Site, Improved Critical (unarmed), and Startle

Add Dodge Focus 4

The cost of the Muay Thai drops to 4pp. The total cost of feats remains unchanged.

Sorry about this, I have no clue how I forgot to list Dodge Focus!!!

EDIT: This will of course lower his Initiative Modifier by 4. I plan to pick these feats up again later, these are just the things that I can part with most easily at the moment.

EDIT: Also, please put the following image above Description: on Lukos' character sheet.

WerewolfMoon

Done by Angrydurf

• 2 weeks later...

Jack has 6pp to spend. The first 1 is going to go toward a second rank of Equipment, with all 5ep being added to his "Shared Equipment" contribution, bringing it up to 9ep total.

The other 5 I'm going to put into his Strike, giving it the Autofire extra to represent a flurry of blows, making it:

[b]Strike 5[/b] [energy sword; [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 1, Penetrating, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 (any energy type), [i]Drawback:[/i] Limited to available, concentrated energy types)] [18pp]

Done By Angrydurf

Colt has 7pp to spend.

According to how we plan on running the Interceptors for the future, Colt is going to pick up Equipment 3 [3pp]. He will put all 15pp towards the Shared Equipment.

4pp left:

Combat: +1 Attack [2pp]

Feats: Dodge Focus [1pp]

Skills: Disguise 4 [1pp]

---

EDIT:

Please update the Interceptors HQ powers section as follows to reflect that the lowest level member (Jack) is now PL 11, and we have two more points to assign to the powers

Defense System 1: Snare 11

Power 1: Healing 10 (PFs: Persistent, Regrowth) [22pp]

Power 2: ESP 6 (Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City]; Extra: No Conduit; Flaw: Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid) [14pp] AND Quickness 12 (Flaws: Limited to Search) [4pp] AND Quickness 12 (Flaws: Limited to Notice) [4pp]

Done By Angrydurf