Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be on less frequently for a while; it's really hot in KC, and our house's AC is doing a poor job. Consequently, my computer's running hot and making noise. It's old and needs replaced, or at least upgraded, but until then, I'm probably going to be on rather sparingly.

Due to things (good things!) I may be kinda busy for the next three or four weeks; I'll almost certainly be around, but may be around slightly less now and again. So if I go missing for a day or two, that's why, and apologies in advance.

I have no video on my computer right now. I'm diagnosing the problem, but all of the replacement parts I may need will have to be shipped. Until then I'm posting with my old laptop. It's about as stable as the Greek economy so my posting will be sporadic. Sorry for any delays!

Work is heating up. I'll be lucky if I get time to post in the morning before I start. I'm hoping to pick up some time at night to make up for this, but for the near future, don't expect to see me in chat. I'll do my dollar best to keep to my regular posting speed, but it'll be tough, so some leeway is appreciated.

Please please please send me PMs with any important updates you might have. The likelyhood that I'll either remember to check Campaign discussion or notice the important stuff when I do get a chance to check it is not so good at this point. PM's on the other hand WILL reach me and will get my attention. So use them. That's the best way to reach me right now.

Thanks for your patience as always

Q

I am back...sort of. My internet access is basically a work-provided Blackberry, so my posting speed and availability is pretty awful.

Expect no chat presence (doesn't work), slow and relatively short posts, typos, and priority to active threads with more people.

So, yea... Just replied to a bunch of the stuff that I missed over the weekend, and yet there is ever more to go. I'm going take probably the rest of the day off till I get my IRL stuff sorted after my vacation. Then I'll check back if I've got time.

I'm back in action, albeit slowly...