Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently sick, and in a decent amount of pain - these are not things conducive to posting. I may not be around much for the next couple of days, but if I'm holding up a thread please poke me over instant messenger and I'll try to crank something out so that other peoples' end-of-month thread counts don't suffer for my body's betrayal.

Just a quick heads up:

I found out yesterday that Marist's annual Gaming for Hope event is this Saturday. Looks like I'll be headed back to school for the weekend. My access will likely be rather limited unless I can steal Boots' laptop or something. Expect delays in posting from Friday until Sunday at least if not Monday.

Next week, I am off having some surgery on my foot :cry: which is a couple of days in hospital and then two or three months in plaster.

Anyway, it means I will be unable to post for a week or so from next wednesday (and may be to high on drugs to post much!) Time up to then is filled preparing and a few evenings out with the Mrs - getting some out of house action in before that gets thrown out!

I am still having a really hard time at the moment, and to avoid having another repeat of "Sneerg is an utter prick more so than usual", I'm stepping off for a couple of weeks. Really, really sorry about having to do this, but I think it's for the best. Feel free to NPC/skip past my PCs in threads, hell, I'd advise it for anyone else, so do the same for me.

Thanks, guys. :(

*Effective Immediately*

I am, starting today (Friday, 4/6) on-call for my job. There's no predicting how busy that will leave me nights and weekends. If I don't post a bunch, sorry, but that's life.

Also, while I won't be on-call next Friday, I will be going to a Dinner Theater for my youngest brother. So, I'll be in late that night to post.

Just FYI for the next week-ish.