Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm recording with my school's jazz band today! I'll be on later today hopefully- someone hit me up on AIM if I forget. Also, I have a job interview Thursday morning with my school district...I might be a book mover. Hey, it's a job, and for college stuff, it's good money.

Right, crazy weekend ahead.

Friday: Work, and then gaming night. On late, if at all.

Saturday: Morning and afternoon, combo of a bit of house cleanup, family over, youngest brother's high school graduation, and reception. Then, when I leave that, I go for another night of gaming.

Sunday: Church in the morning, and sometime in the later afternoon/evening, my youngest brother's open house.

So, yeah. I'll likely be sparse around here for a couple of days.

Back. Internet (and computer as well, to make matters worse) has been playing silly buggers over last week. Its looking better, but I think I may need a new router.

Warning however, I am now partially weight bearing after my op, and the rotter is tender as hell (even in a plaster), so back on the painkillers and brain is going to be more zonked than normal (again).

So, remember how a few weeks ago I told you about having chest pains and having no clue what it meant? Well, the good news is that I've just finished with an echo-cardiogram, a stress test, and got the results of my blood-work back. The blood-work looks great, and the prelim from the stress test is also good. Waiting on the results of the Echo for Monday. For the time being, I STILL have no clue what's wrong with me. The pain's next to gone, and all but forgotten. At this point, I'm just hoping it was some sort of fluke.

It seems my internet problems a few weeks ago were actually PC problems, and now the thing is constantly crashing.

I may well be out of action for a bit, but Ill post when I can. Boo Hiss!

EDIT: Also, I cant seem to access invisible castle website at all, no matter what browser I use... any ideas?

RL issues are taking up my non-work time, so my posting will be even more sporadic than usual for the next few days.

We'll sit tight, hold down the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if you're not back in 5 days, we'll call the President.

• 2 weeks later...

IM off for the weekend.

Also, A possible new job has reared its head. Its a goody, but a few hours away. I am going to need some time preparing a cv and engaging in talks with the wife about what we do - very complicated balancing act (details I wont bore you with).

My life is going to be hec-tic for the next couple of weeks. I'm working an extra couple of shifts this coming week, and Saturday and Sunday are going in involve birthday/graduation parties for pretty much the entire day. The next week, I'm going to be out of town until Friday and don't intend to check posts until I get back home, so I'll be pretty much gone. Apologies to all, but them's the breaks.