Player Away Thread

Barnum

Electra and I found out yesterday that our landlord has decided not to renew our lease. (They won't tell us why; they're not required to disclose since we had a month-to-month lease). So this means we have to pack up us, Robert, our pets, and all our stuff, and move in the next 30 days, all on a very tight budget. This is not a good time.

We're going to be pretty busy dealing with that through March, but we'll be around too.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be out of town Thursday afternoon through Monday evening. I will occasionally log in to say hi, if I am able. But since it's a long weekend of debauchery don't expect much in the way of posting (not that I post much as it is!)

Right, so, not on much for most of the rest of the weekend.

Today is a local comic convention. Then hanging out/meatspace gaming. Probably not really on at all.

Tomorrow is church, then taking my brother back to college, which is a few hours round trip.

Then I should be around tomorrow later afternoon/evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up - I am not technically away, but I have been shortlisted for a new Job (cant wait to leave current rotten organisation :evil: ).

Two interviews upcoming end of this month, and they are intense. Meaning some considerable prep work to add to my already busy life. Inevitably, this will mean a squeeze of this site, so apologies. I will try to keep posting a bit, and prioritise the multi player threads I am am playing in, but I suspect my GM threads will be slacker than usual.

Back to normal in May, one way or the other. Although if I dont get this job, Im going to be tearing around applying for other ones!

• 2 weeks later...

This week is as unto Hell.

Today- report needs finishing up

Wednesday = kidney exam up at the hospital (actually got a written exam at the medical school, but I'm playing the sympathy card here :P)

Friday = huge report due. Chemistry report I cannot physically comprehend due.

I thus may not be here.