Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My attitude has degraded to jerkass levels so I'll be holding on posts for about a day or so before it affects my posts.

The problem stems from stress of schoolwork (summitives and exams), being let go from my part time job, growing aggrivated to the slightest sound of annoyence and now I'm detached from my family because I don't agree with their morally questionable activites, so now I have no one to stand by me.

Believe what you will, just saying my life sucks right now.

Holy crap, Ecal, I don't know what to say; I cannot even imagine what a blow this must be to you and your family. Take care of each other, and be well.

Star, I'm sorry life decided to kick you in the guts several times; I hope things get less crappy for you in the near future.

I'm so so sorry to hear that Ecal. My heart goes out to you on this one. I've lost relatives before, but never that close. Take your time. We all understand. As always, we'll be here if you need us :)

I've been absent this weekend because it was memorial day and all that. I had a few parties and lots of fun. I'm hoping I can make a few posts in the next few days and start to catch up. Sorry for holding you all up!

My aunt/godmother (who's been struggling with cancer for the past three years; started in her stomach and has spread to many more places) is in the hospital succumbing to a massive infection. She's not expected to last very long, so I'm going to be less active for the next couple of days (at least).

Best wishes, Doc!

---

My internet connection is acting up again. AT&T seemingly fixed the problem a couple of months back, but...yeah, well. Combine that with family drama involving two of my teenage nieces and its been an interesting few days. Anyway, I probably won't have a stable internet connection until Tuesday at the earliest. Whether I'm back then in any decent capacity is an unknown factor.

I apologize for any inconveniences my absences have caused. It's been a wild ride, baby. :lol:

My aunt/godmother passed away today.

"They sing no songs in Hel, nor do they celebrate heroes...

... for silent is that dismal realm and cheerless...

... but the story of the Gjallerbru and the god who defended it is whispered across the Nine Worlds...

... and when a new arrival asks about the one to whom even Hela bows her head...

... the answer is always the same...

He stood alone at Gjallerbru...

... and that answer is enough."

(source)