Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as my internet appears to have got good and proper fixed... I'n off on holiday!!!

I may have sporadic internet access whilst i soak up the sun, but it will be sporadic at best.

Back in 7 days!

I'll restart Earth Victoriana when back, Under a Crimson is coming to end of scene so that's helpful, and In it for the Money is nearly wrapped up (annoying not complete).

I have a few other more social slow burn threads going on which I will attend to when back.

This weekend I'm going to NYC Friday night, then to visit my college friends Saturday and Sunday.

Next weekend I'm going to be spending the whole weekend in NYC.

The weekend after that I'm going to be driving to DC for the Colbert Rally as a day trip, followed by a trip to western Pennsylvania the following day for a special Halloween event Malifaux Tournament.

So yea, real life kicks some serious ass.

So, I'm finally done with Jury Duty. But it's Friday and you know what that means. I'll be really busy over the weekend as usual and probably won't be around. Today at work I move to a new office with a new computer so I'll likely be handling a series off issues with that. So I'll be around less than I'd like today. Apologies all around, I'll get back to this when I can.