Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to put my bit in here.

I'll be finished with final exams shortly (I'm actually writing this while my classmates do their presentations). Then I return to my house to pack my worldly things and cart them home. It'll be a long day for sure. And as always, the computer at my house is terrible, so I don't know if I'll be able to get online often, but I'll try.

See you all when I see you!

Happy Christmahannukwanzika!

I second Troubleshooter's motion! sorry for the extended delay, I moved up to Snowshoe, West Virginia for fame and fortune, though the internet connection up here sucks the big one O_o Apologies for any further tardiness, as I'm at an internet cafe (at 4:30 AM) and my time here will be sparse for the next few weeks.

After lengthy and unexplained absence, I have returned. Seeing as I got so much accomplished last time (read: I got a character up and vanished), I figured I could return here with slightly more dignity than the other forum I frequent. I hope to earn my way back into your good graces, and stick around this time. (I actually have a dedicated connection running into my shack, as I bit the bullet and paid for internet. Boy, was that a bitter pill.)