Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you know we've been expecting my grandmother to pass away for a few weeks now and she passed in her sleep last night. I'm going to be dealing with that mostly this week and posting will be back on the back burner. I'll post when I'm able. Thanks in advance for understanding.

My condolences and best wishes, Alderwitch. :(

Congratz, Geez3r.

I'm going to be losing internet access at home any day now, and I have no ETA on when we'll get it back. This will not eliminate my time online, but it will significantly restrict that time. There are computer labs at the college and the local library, but their hours of availability are limited. So effective immediately, I am officially bowing out of any collaborative threads until further notice. I fly solo until this gets resolved.

Hey all

I'm still alive, honest. I know I said I was back but Life disagreed and things have not been smooth. I apologize for holding up various threads during my unexpected absence. I've got some reading and catching up to do, but I will really try and be around more now. (though probably not on the chat till after 8pm Eastern most of the time)

Later