Player Away Thread

Barnum

I'm going to be on a indefinite leave from the site. I've got a lot to sort out.

I'm sorry for worrying everyone, I'll explain privately. It's something personal that drove my decisions today, I should be better in a couple days.

Edited by The Osprey
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, guys. I'm working 48-56 hours a week since my supervisor left. I'm spending more time in my uniform than in my own clothes. I've barely got enough time to eat, rest, and sleep. When I have the time and the energy, I post. Unfortunately, both are in short supply and aren't often around at the same time. This should be over by the end of the month, but the office hasn't ever exactly inspired confidence in their competence. So...that's how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows as it seems things are getting busy for me in threads here, I won't be available Thursday it's looking like, but I should be up to speed for Friday. I'm sorry I've been so slow.

Addendum: Seems I'll have time tomorrow for things. Phew...

Edited by Osprey

I need a week or so off, just had some drama hit and it's really killed my enthusiasm for posting at least today.

Note: I will post in threads that are starting up that I've asked to be a part of, and I may get posts out, I may just be slow...

Edited by Osprey

Hello. I've been away for a while as for the last month I've been been homeless and drifting. Sandman moved out of the old apartment and no longer depends on me for care. He has a roommate. I have nothing right now. But I'm not asking for pity! I really am trying to get back on my feet. Once I do, I hope I can integrate back in seamlessly :)

Nice lookin site by the way :D

I'm going to get this AC connector fixed, finally. I said I'd do it during the winter, but...there was this big snowfall that Tuesday. And it still, you know, worked more or less. Now it's decidedly less. So, tomorrow morning I'm taking my laptop to the shop. Dunno how long it'll take. A day? A week? Who knows? What I do know it that it'll be depressingly expensive. Computer tech labor costs too much, you guys. Too much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...