Character Edits, v4

Phalanx

7pp Available

Add

1 rank of extended to Super Senses (extended: Hearing) 1pp

This will bring the total to extended 2 (1000' increment);

Super-Strength 1 (Power Feats: Shockwave, Super-Breath) 4pp

[b]Super-Strength 1[/b] ([i]Power Feats[/i]:  Shockwave, Super-Breath) [4]
This will also add 1 to his grapple check making it a +23, and 1 to his grapple check with full SS making it a +32; New DAP for Paragon Array; Immovable 9 (Extras: Unstoppable) 2pp
[b]Paragon Array 9[/b] ([i]PFs:[/i] Alternate Power 4, Dynamic 5) [27]

[u]BE:[/u]  [b]Flight 9[/b]  

[u]DAP:[/u]  [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Extras:[/i] Linked [b]Speed 9[/b])

[u]DAP:[/u]  [b]Space Travel 18[/b]

[u]DAP:[/u]  [b]Super Strength 9[/b] 

[u]DAP:[/u]  [b]Immovable 9[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]:  Unstoppable)
; Changes Switch the primary power on the Super Sight Array
[b]Super Senses 4[/b] (Ultravision, Infravision, Extended Vision 2 (1000' Increment); [i]Power Feat:[/i] Alternate Power 1) [5]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Super Senses 4[/b]  (Vision Penetrates Concealment)

No Cost

Total cost 7pp; 0pp remain

Ace Danger

5pp Available

Add

5 ranks regen applied to resurection 5pp

Regeneration 6 (True Resurrection 6 [Five minutes]; PFs: Persistent, Regrowth) [8pp]

Change

Also the Quote tag on his equipment section is broken needs to have the end tag (

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. You can already make a reactive pop culture check to know about anyone who you would know about with pop culture.

Agreed. Well-Informed is already a feat that lets you substitute Gather Information for whatever Knowledge skill(s) would normally be appropriate to have heard of someone.

8 tasty unspent pp for Doc.

2pp on feats: Second Chance for his other two crafts:

* Second Chance x3 (Craft [chemical, electronics, mechanical] checks) -- Reroll a check if you fail.
Keep the other 6 for now, I'm still mulling over what to do with them.
No updates for Dead Head (yet), but a request for a rearrangement on a part of his char sheet. Please change this
[b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] (Affects Insubstantial 2 for unarmed) [2x1 = 2pp]

[b]Enhanced Feat 1[/b] (Jack of All Trades) [1pp]
to this
[b]Enhanced Feats 3[/b] (Affects Insubstantial 2 for unarmed, Jack of All Trades) [3x1 = 3pp]
and move this
[b]Enhanced Super-Senses s[/b] (acute and analytical for magic awareness; [i]Flaw[/i]: Only for Necromantic magic) [2x0.5 = 1pp]

So it's below his Super-Senses power (since it directly modifies that power). Also, please replace that s with a 2.

Done by angrydurf

Abilities: 26 pp

Str 12 (+1)

Dex 14 (+2)

Con 14 (+2)

Int 10 (+0)

Wis 14 (+2)

Cha 22 (+6)

Combat: (22 pp)

Attack +5 (+13 ranged)

Grapple +6

Defense +17 (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback -4/-2

Initiative +6

Saving Throws: (15 pp)

Toughness +7/+5/+2

Fortitude +7 (Con +2, +5),

Reflex +7 (Dex +2, +5)

Will +7 (Wis +2, +5)

Skills: 28r=7pp

Bluff 8 (+14/+18 w/Attractive)

Diplomacy 8 (+14/+18 w/Attractive)

Knowledge: History 8 (+8)

Notice 4 (+6)

Feats: 29 pp

Attack Focus (ranged) 8

Attractive

Beginner's Luck

Connected [family friends of his grandfather and father; people associated with the Golden Age and Silver Age Leagues]

Dodge Focus 11

Equipment 2

Improved Initiative

Leadership

Ultimate Save (Toughness)

Ultimate Save (Will)

Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)

Powers: (79 pp)

Enhanced Feats 16 (Inspire 5, Luck 6, Set-Up, Teamwork 3, Throwing Mastery 2) (16 pp)

Immunity 2 (Despair and Fear effects)

Luck Control 3 (Spend hero point on another's behalf, Spend hero point to force someone else to reroll and take the worst of two rolls, Negate use of HP or GM Fiat) (9 pp)

Probability Control 8 (Extras: Fortune, Area/Burst [50 foot radius]; Selective Attack, Flaws: Limited [Fortune only]) (50 pp)

AP: Blast 11 (Extras: Area/Burst [50 foot radius]; Selective Attack, Flaw: Touch Range, Power Feats: Indirect 3, Progression 2 [25 foot cubes, 275 square feet]) [unlikely accidents] and Immunity 1 (own powers)

AP: Probability Control 11 (Power Feats: Dimensional 2 [any mystic], Subtle)

Protection 2 [2pp]

DC Blocks:

Unarmed -- DC 16 -- Bruised

Accidents -- Ref DC 21/ Tou DC 26 -- Bruised/Injured

Abilities 26 + Skills 7 + Feats 29 + Powers 79 + Combat 22 + Saves 15 = 179/179

Here is Edge's revised sheet.

Your a point over on the enhanced feats you just want to spend one of the five from this month?

Edits to Colby's sheet

1. Heading should read 'Det. Morena Colby - Heritage - PL6 NPC (Sidekick)

2. Change to 'Power Level: 6 (95 pps)'

3. Change Ritualist feat to Artificer

4. Craft (Artistic) 12 (+15)

5. Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 12 (+15)

6. Perform (Percussion Instruments) 4 (+6)

7. Personality & Motivation to read as follows: "Morena has developed many interests to help her cope with the stresses of police work. In her off-hours, she likes to work in her studio, a converted garage behind the West End house she bought two years ago (she rents out the second floor apartment); she prefers sculpture and pottery, and several of her pieces can be seen on display in galleries in Riverside and the Theatre District. She also teaches art to children at a local community center on weekends (as well as meditation classes for their parents), and still drums with a percussion group based on the Freedom College campus once a month, playing one of her several djembes. And at least twice a year, she goes with friends on a week-long backpacking trip, typically to Upstate New York or the Carolinas.

Colby understands that in a city like Freedom, crime is not just limited to murder and robbery; far worse things go on at night, unspeakable things, and she's one of the few detectives willing to work in the unglamorous Supernatural Crimes Unit. Sometimes the weight of that responsibility is almost too much for her, but she still snaps up her cellphone and gets dressed any time of day or night when the weirdness hits the fan."

Edit: it might jsut be easy for me to draw up a new sheet and submit that, because I've thought of a few other changes.

Char edits for Grimalkin (not sure of how to handle adding Sidekick):

1. Title block to read:

Character Name: Grimalkin

Power Level: 13 (191/191pp)

Tradeoffs: None

Unspent PP: 0

Total Ps Earned: 60 (90 -> 122, then Gold bump w/ 10 rollover, +31 more)

2. Feats [42PP]

3. Equipment 2 (this is going towards paying for HQ)

4. New feat: Sidekick 19 (Platinum 15) [4pp]

5. After Complications, add:

Sidekick: Lt. Morena Colby

6. Abilities 40 + Combat 24 + Saving Throws 15 + Skills 27 + Feats 42 + Powers 51- Drawbacks 8 = 191/191 Power Points

Done By Angrydurf

Lt. Colby understands that in a city like Freedom, crime is not just limited to murder and robbery; far worse things go on at night, unspeakable things, but the FCPD no longer has the time, money or manpower to run a full supernatural crimes unit. Right now, Colby is all they've got, and sometimes the weight of that responsibility gets to be almost too much for her, but she still snaps up her cellphone and gets dressed any time of day or night when the weirdness hits the fan.

Couple things on this, first off I don't like the idea of shutting down concepts like a supernatural crimes detective other than your sidekick, I even have one approved ;). Secondly the FCPD is specifically detailed as having pretty free reign budgetarily "The city government spares no expense for Kane or her department, but they also expect a return on their investment." FC p.68

I recognize that this is on the old version too but it doesn't really mesh with the world as written. Perhaps something like, "She's one of the few detectives willing to work in the unglamorous supernatural crimes division."

Couple things on this, first off I don't like the idea of shutting down concepts like a supernatural crimes detective other than your sidekick, I even have one approved ;). Secondly the FCPD is specifically detailed as having pretty free reign budgetarily "The city government spares no expense for Kane or her department, but they also expect a return on their investment." FC p.68

I recognize that this is on the old version too but it doesn't really mesh with the world as written. Perhaps something like, "She's one of the few detectives willing to work in the unglamorous supernatural crimes division."

Fair enough; I think that was me trying not to step on Barnum's toes after she shut down the Department 32 sub-game (which she was sort of treating as her own turf), but then I went ahead and mentioned it on Colby's business card in a recent post, so I'm a bit of a hypocrite :D

I will edit this.

Here's the final revised sheet for Detective Colby (thanks for your help, Geez!):

Det. Morena Colby - Heritage - PL6 NPC (Sidekick)

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/ltcolbycrop.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Det. Morena Colby

[b]Power Level:[/b] 6 (95 pps)

[b]Unspent PPs:[/b] 0

[b]Height:[/b] 5' 6"

[b]Weight:[/b] 128 lbs.

[b]Hair:[/b] Light Brown

[b]Eyes[/b]: Brown

[b]Description:[/b] An attractive young woman in her early thirties, Morena dresses fairly conservatively on the job in jacket, slacks and sensible shoes, but she does her best to look stylish within the limits of her budget. She usually wears one or two pieces of jewelry of her own design, typically a necklace and bracelet in a naturalistic design. She carries a light shoulder bag for both her forensic tools and materials for spell-casting, such as chalk, clay and various herbs. Off duty, she indulges her passion for tie-dye t-shirts, baggy cargo pants and sandals, switching to clunky boots in cooler weather, with her hair worn up in haphazard fashion if she's working on an art project.

[b]History:[/b] The Colbys are a police dynasty in Freedom City, a proud tradition that Morena resisted for many years; brought up in a working-class Lutheran family, she found herself yearning for a more passionate spiritual experience, and devoured books on other countries and cultures from a very young age. Against her parents' wishes, she left home to attend Freedom College, eventually earning a dual Bachelors degree in Anthropology and Comparative Religion; while in school, she also became very interested in indigenous art from around the world, as well as West African drumming. Ultimately she remained a (partially lapsed) Lutheran, but she feels her explorations of world culture have filled a hole in heart that the faith of parents was never able to do. She also experimented with transcendental mediation (and truth be told, a few hallucinogens), and has gotten quite good at self-inducing a trance.

However, tragedy soon led her life down a different path; shortly after she finished school, Morena's father, a long-serving officer on the Southside, was kidnapped and ritualistically murdered by a drug-dealing cult linked to the Mayombe. Her knowledge of the cult and its symbols allowed her to help the police find him, but not in time to save his life. Deciding to apply her passion to the family tradition of service, Morena enrolled in the police academy two weeks later, and she rose swiftly through the ranks until she finally made detective.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] Morena has developed many interests to help her cope with the stresses of police work. In her off-hours, she likes to work in her studio, a converted garage behind the West End house she bought two years ago (she rents out the second floor apartment); she prefers sculpture and pottery, and several of her pieces can be seen on display in galleries in Riverside and the Theatre District. She also teaches art to children at a local community center on weekends (as well as meditation classes for their parents), and still drums with a percussion group based on the Freedom College campus once a month, playing one of her several [i]djembes[/i]. And at least twice a year, she goes with friends on a week-long backpacking trip, typically to Upstate New York or the Carolinas.

Colby understands that in a city like Freedom, crime is not just limited to murder and robbery; far worse things go on at night, [i]unspeakable[/i] things, and she's one of the few detectives willing to work in the unglamorous Supernatural Crimes Unit. Sometimes the weight of that responsibility is almost too much for her, but she still snaps up her cellphone and gets dressed any time of day or night when the weirdness hits the fan.

[b][u]Stats[/u]:[/b] [20]

Strength: 12 (+1)

Dexterity: 14 (+2)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Intelligence: 16 (+3)

Wisdom: 12 (+1)

Charisma: 14(+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] [14]

Attack: +4 (+6 Pistol, +6 Shotgun)

Grapple: +5

Defense: +5 (+1 flat-footed)

Knockback: -3 (-2 flat-footed)

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/u]:[/b] [12]

Toughness: +6, +4 flat-footed

Fortitude: +5  (+1 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+2, +4)

Will: +5 (+1 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] [92r = 23]

Bluff 3 (+5)

Concentration 3 (+4)

Craft (Artistic) 7 (+10)

Diplomacy 4 (+6)

Drive 2 (+4)

Gather Information 6 (+8)

Intimidate 4 (+6)

Investigate 6 (+9)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 7 (+10)

Knowledge (Art) 3 (+6)

Knowledge (Civics) 5 (+8)

Knowledge (Current Events) 3 (+6)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 4 (+7)

Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 4 (+7)

Language 2 (Ewe, Pulaar)

Medicine 1 (+2)

Notice 6 (+7)

Perform (Percussion Instruments) 2 (+4)

Profession (Police Officer) 6 (+7)

Search 6 (+9)

Sense Motive 6 (+7)

Survival 1 (+2)

Swim 1 (+2)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] [26]

Attack Specialization 1 (pistol)

Artificer

Benefit 1 (Security Clearance)

Contacts

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

Equipment 10

Luck 2

Precise Shot 2

Quick Draw 2

Skill Mastery [Craft (Artistic), Gather Information, Knowledge (Arcane Lore), Search]

Trance

[b][u]Equipment[/u]:[/b] [50ep]

Binoculars [1ep]

Cell phone [1ep]

Digital Audio Recorder [1ep]

Flashlight [1ep]

Handcuffs [1ep]

Heavy Pistol (Blast 4) [8ep]

Knife (Strike 1, Mighty, Improved Critical) [4ep] 

Laptop [1ep]

Pepper Spray (Dazzle 5, Stun 5) [15ep]

Shotgun (Blast 6/Blast 5, Accurate) [11ep]

Tonfa (Strike 1, Mighty) [2ep] 

Undercover vest (Protection 3, Subtle) [4ep]

[u][b]DC Block[/b][/u]

Unarmed -- DC 16/Toughness -- Damage

Heavy Pistol -- DC 19/Toughness -- Damage

Knife -- DC 17/Toughness -- Damage

Pepper Spray -- DC 15/Reflex, DC 15/Fortitude -- Dazzle, Stun

Shotgun -- DC 20(21)/Toughness -- Damage

Tonfa -- DC 17/Toughness -- Damage

[b][u]Costs[/u]:[/b] Abilities (20) + Combat (14) + Saves (12) + Skills (23) + Feats (26) = TC (95/95)

Ok heritage why does a character that is primarily a cop have 12 ranks of knowledge (Arcane) and Craft (artistic) while only 6 ranks of investigate and Profession (police officer), and no ranks of knowledge (civics)? At twelve ranks we're talking about being a well known expert in the field, it doesn't make much sense that that is her primary skill set and yet she's a police officer, even in a supernatural crimes division I would expect that the her arcane knowledge would be in line with her actual police skills and other than the desire to use artificer I see no real explanation for the craft skill.

Ok heritage why does a character that is primarily a cop have 12 ranks of knowledge (Arcane) and Craft (artistic) while only 6 ranks of investigate and Profession (police officer), and no ranks of knowledge (civics)? At twelve ranks we're talking about being a well known expert in the field, it doesn't make much sense that that is her primary skill set and yet she's a police officer, even in a supernatural crimes division I would expect that the her arcane knowledge would be in line with her actual police skills and other than the desire to use artificer I see no real explanation for the craft skill.

Okay, sure, I can scale those back a bit, and balance the skills a bit; she is an artist with pieces in small galleries who does teach art to others, but a 12 is probably a stretch. The artistic side of her has been a part of the character since before she had any magic abilty; it's one of several ways she uses to combat work stress, and one of the ways she gives back to the community, since police cases often end tragicaly.

I will balance out her skills, but I feel Craft (Artistic) is a big part of why I like this charcter.

Okay, got bored, gonna make edits for Atlas.

Some bookkeeping stuff first:

Please change his Weight line to the following: "50 - 200 - 2,500"

Please change his Height line to the following: "3ft. - 6ft. - 10ft"

Then please remove the Enemy, Mistaken Identity and Heavy Handed complications. Atlas no longer has human form so the local gangs are no threat to him, he's active enough now that people know who he is, and he's gotten control of his strength now.

Next, convert the 4 points of Enhanced Constitution into regular Constitution. It was just a hold over from buying off the Alt. Form.

Now, onto the actual point expenditures.

I'll spend 4 points to bump Growth up to Continuous Duration. I'll then convert the Innate PF into a Shrinking AP:

Alternate Power: Shrinking 4 (Small, +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -4 Grapple, +4 Knockback, -2 Intimidate, +4 Stealth, 3/4 Strength [Carry Capacity], Feats: Normal Movement, Normal Toughness, Extras: Duration [Continuous], Normal Strength) [14PP]

Then please add the title "Protean Might" to Atlas's Super-Strength array, and buy Morph 8 (any form) as a DAP in the array.

Done by Sandman XI

Ok, time for DS's update. This brings his array up to PL and rounds him out a bit. (Next time will be some stats, saves and skills heopfully.)

I have 10 unspent. Here we go:

Skill 1 (Concentration +4) (for a total of 12 ranks in it)

Feats 2 (All Out Attack, Power Attack)

Lucky +1 (1) (for a total of 3 ranks in it)

Super Senses (Cosmic Awareness w/ Acute) (2)

Gravity Control 13 (+4 pts)

Note: Switching the title of the Array slightly (functionally stays the same though)

• Cosmic Energy Control Array (52 pts per power; Power Feats: 9 Alternate Powers, 5 are dynamic) [66pp]

• BE: Cosmic Energy Control 16 (Extra: Penetrating x15; Feat: Accurate x2, Affect Insubstantial x2, Improved Range x2 (Rank x50))

• AP: Gravity Control 13 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Selective Attack) 0 left

• AP: Communication 20 (Radio) [20]; Super-Senses (adds to Gravitic Field Sense (Acute [1], Analytical [1], Counters Concealment [2], Counters Obscure [5], Distance Sense [2], ], +4 Extended (total of 5 extended)[4], Penetrates Concealment [4), Rapid x8 [8], Tracking [2]) [28] + Enhanced Skill (Notice +12) [3] 1 left *Dynamic*

• AP: Concealment 10 (all visual, auditory, olfactory, and radio; Extra: Area; PFs: Close Range, Selective) [43] 9 left *Dynamic*

• AP: Flight 24 4 left *Dynamic*

• AP: Healing 16 (Extra: Total; Feat: Persistent, Regrowth) 2 left

• AP: Radiation Control 12 (Extra: Area (burst), Selective; Feat: Affect Insubstantial 1, Incurable, Precise, Reversible) 0 left

• AP: Space Travel x19 [19], Protective Gravity Bubble ((Force field x1 (link, Area?)[3] + Immunity (Affect others only, Area)(life support [cold, heat, high pressure, radiation, suffocation, vacuum)[12])) = [15] 18 left *Dynamic*

• AP: Telekinetics x15 (ST 75 = heavy load of XXX tons)(Extra: Affect Corporeal; Feat: Accurate x2, Affect Insubstantial x2, Precise) 2 left *Dynamic*

• AP: Teleport 18 (anywhere in galaxy [wormhole]; Extras: Accurate, Portal; Flaws: Action/Full round, Long Range only, Unreliable (limited to 5 uses until recharge/rest due to energy expended; PFs: Progression 2 [25'x25' portal) 16 left (Cost is 2/rank.)

Inserted the char as code below for convenience

[b]Power Limit: [/b] 13 (201/201)

[b]Trade-offs: [/b] -4 Defense / +4 Toughness, -3 Attack / +3 Dam

[b]Unspent pps: [/b] 0

Derrick Lumins

Dark Star

[b]Appearance: [/b]

Normal: 5’ 10â€, 150lbs.  He is a well-groomed, clean-shaven man in his mid-twenties with grayish-blue eyes and brown hair.  He is commonly dressed in sneakers, slacks/jeans, a t-shirt with a tucked in button-up shirt worn over it.

Super: A figure standing almost 6’ tall but of a uniformly deep black.  There are numerous tiny ‘sparkles’ or ‘bubbles’ of darkness close around him that appear and disappear at random as a continuous nimbus.  The only color, light or mark on his black form is the two bright white pinpoints of his eyes.

[b]Personality: [/b]

Derrick is a semi-geek.  He loves and enjoys science and can’t help be drawn by its mysteries.  He will never be one of the great minds and he accepts that.  But that doesn’t negate his curiosity.  Sometimes his curiosity makes him forgetful of little things but for the most part it isn’t a negative thing.

Ever since he was a child, he has wanted to be a hero, to help others.  The accident that somehow granted him his power gave him a chance to be one.  Recent travels and meetings showed him how much he has to learn however.  He has his idols and they are the standard to which he holds himself.  While he has quite a bit of power behind him, he has little in the way of actual experience.  This is what he is hoping to change; it what he needs to do to live up to the title of ‘hero’.

On a personal level, he is a happy and lively person.  He is seldom ‘down’ or ‘depressed’ if it can be avoided.  He has seen too much darkness and suffering in the galaxy and understands what they can really do to allow himself to travel down that path.  He enjoys going out and being social, living and embracing life.

He is also extremely naïve socially.  He is trusting and honorable to a fault.  He believes in the inherent goodness of people.  He believes in second, and third, and fourth chances for people and that Good will overcome.  He isn’t quite a pacifist but he’d much rather talk a problem out than resort to violence.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]

[u]Secret Identity[/u]

While possibly not necessary, Derrick does work to maintain a separate identity. It is a part of his life completely separated from being a hero (or at least he tries to keep it that way). Part of it is simply having a persona/place he can do to step back and relax from the high stakes stresses. Another is to protect those he cares about. Someday, he might wish to settle down, get married, have kids. All of that. (Not currently, but someday.) Those things won’t be possible if villains know who he is.

[u]Family[/u]

Derrick feels a guilty over not being there for his parents and his brother. If he had simply come home instead of gallivanting around the galaxy, he brother would still be alive. He feels responsible and has made an effort to help take care of his brother’s (and now his) family. 

[u]Code of Honor/Sense of Responsibility[/u]

He now has the chance to be one of his childhood heroes. And meeting true heroes like Daedalus or the Star Knights have given him a bar with which to measure himself. He does his utmost to be a True Hero, but feels he never does enough to get there. He does not believe in killing (though he has in fact taken lives, none have been human however). He believes that the strong should protect and defend the weak; it is their duty and their responsibility. Duty, honor and integrity are paramount and heroes don’t lie.

[u]Stesha[/u] 

He has come to care for her more than he would have thought possible and there is very little he wouldn’t do for her. Love can cloud a person’s judgement and make them forsake their duty.

[u]Naive[/u]

Derrick/Dark Star is naïve in both his beliefs/trust in people as well as socially unaware. He will always attempt to talk a problem out first, often losing out on the first round of ‘combat’. He misses all but the most obvious social cues and often needs to have it spelled out to him.

[b][u]Ability Scores[/u][/b] [2pp]

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat[/b][/u] [4+4 = 8pp]

Attack: +2, +6 ranged (+8 w/ graviton beam)

Grapple: +2

Defense +2 (+8 Shield)

Knockback: -8

Initiative: +4

[b][u]Saves[/b][/u] [0+0+3+11 = 14pp]

Toughness  +17/+8 Imp

Fortitude ---

Reflex +3 (+0 Dex, +3)

Will +11 (+0 Wis, +11)

[b][u]Skills[/b][/u] [48r=12pp]

Concentration 8 (Wis) (+12)

Diplomacy 7 (Cha) (+7)

Investigation 4 (Int) (+5)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 12 (Int) (+13)

Knowledge (History) 2 (+3)

Knowledge (Occult) 1 (+2)

Language 2 (Alien Language (Grue), Alien Language (Lor); English is native)

Notice 8 (Wis) (+8)

[b][u]Feats[/b][/u]  [11pp]

All Out Attack

Attack focus (Ranged) x4

Fearless

Improved Initiative x1

Lucky x3

Power Attack

[b][u]Powers [/b][/u] (2 + 31 + 66 + 6 + 15 + 25 + 6 + 1 + 7 +2 = 161)

[b]Flight 1[/b] [2pp]

[b]Fortitude Immunity [/b][31pp]

•	Cosmic Energy Control Array (52 pts per power; [i]Power Feats[/i]: 9 Alternate Powers, 5 are dynamic) [66pp]

•	[b][u]BE[/u][/b]: Cosmic Energy Control 16 (Extra: Penetrating x15; Feat: Accurate x2, Affect Insubstantial x2, Improved Range x2 (Rank x50)) 

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Gravity Control 13 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Selective Attack) 0 left

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Communication 20 (Radio) [20];  Super-Senses (adds to Gravitic Field Sense (Acute [1], Analytical [1], Counters Concealment [2], Counters Obscure [5], Distance Sense [2], ], +4 Extended (total of 5 extended)[4], Penetrates Concealment [4), Rapid x6 [6], Tracking [2]) [26]  + Enhanced Skill (Notice +12) [3]     3 left  *Dynamic*

•	[u][b]AP[/b][/u]: Concealment 10 (all visual, auditory, olfactory, and radio; Extra: Area; PFs: Close Range, Selective) [43]  9 left  *Dynamic*

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Flight 24       4 left  *Dynamic*

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Healing 16 (Extra: Total; Feat: Persistent , Regrowth) 2 left 

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Radiation Control 12 (Extra: Area (burst), Selective; Feat: Affect Insubstantial 1, Incurable, Precise, Reversible) 0 left [b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Space Travel  x19  [19], Protective Gravity Bubble ((Force field x1 (link, Area?)[3] + Immunity (Affect others only, Area)(life support [cold, heat, high pressure, radiation, suffocation, vacuum)[12])) = [15] 18 left   *Dynamic*

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Telekinetics x15 (ST 75 = heavy load of XXX tons)(Extra: Affect Corporeal; Feat: Accurate x2, Affect Insubstantial x2, Precise)    2 left  *Dynamic*

•	[b][u]AP[/u][/b]: Teleport 18 (anywhere in galaxy [wormhole]; Extras: Accurate, Portal; Flaws: Action/Full round, Long Range only, Unreliable (limited to 5 uses until recharge/rest due to energy expended; PFs: Progression 2 [25'x25' portal) 16 left  (Cost is 2/rank.)

[b]Immunity 6[/b] (critical hits, gravitics, radiation damage [includes environmental radiation]) [6pp]

[b]Insubstantial 3 [/b] (gravitic energy; Extra: Duration/Continuous; Flaw: Permanent) [15pp]

[b]Protection 17[/b] (Extra: Impervious x8) [25pp]

[b]Shield 6 [/b][6pp]

[b]Space Travel x1[/b] [1pp]

[b]Super-Senses 7 [/b](gravitic field sense [accurate, extended, radius, ranged, mental sense], direction sense, radio) [7pp]

[b]Super Senses 2 [/b](Cosmic Awareness w/ Acute) [2pp]

•	Gravimetric Field Sense:  Accurate means you can use it to target foes in combat. So if you other senses (like sight) are dazzled or obscured, you can still attack normally.  Since it has Extended, it means the "range increment" is 100 feet. Normally senses have a "range increment" of 10 feet, meaning you get a -1 penalty on a Notice check for every 10 feet between you and the target. But with Extended, it's 100 feet, so you're just as likely to notice something that's 100 feet away as something that's 10 feet away.  Radius means it operates in 360 degrees.  

Drawbacks

Normal Identity (full round action to change; major, common; 4 points)

One way transformation (need to bleed off excess energy.  Takes a couple hours, Common; 3 points)

Abilities 2 + Combat 8 + Saves 14 + Skills 12 (48r) + Feats 11 + Powers 161 - Drawbacks 7 = 201/201pp