ErosUnlimited.Com

"Finding love can be hard for anyone, but when you have to keep a huge part of your life secret, it's almost impossible. That's why I founded ErosUnlimited, for super heroes, by super heroes. We understand just how important a secret identity can be, because we've been there too. Not everyone can find the love of their life wearing masks but that's okay. We're here to help. You focus on saving the world. We'll focus on you." - ErosUnlimited.com

About:

ErosUnlimited is the brain child of Pamela Underbotten-Schneider. In her youth, she manifested minor psychic abilities, empathy primarily and a talent for illusions. For a while, she did the super hero thing in the late nineties as a little known hero, the Mesmerist, but hung up her cape when she met a fellow c-list super hero, Mathemagician, and fell in love. Carl Schneider went into accounting, where he excelled, while Pamela got her degree and eventually became a couple's therapist. Even though both Carl and Pamela were retired from that life, they still had friends and contacts among the metahuman community and Pamela found herself with an ever growing client list of super heroes dealing with bumps in their marriage. Meeting in masks on a rooftop was all well and good in theory but super hero life puts a lot of stress on relationships especially when it was based on rocky foundations.

Pam and Carl might not be superheroes any more but that didn't mean they'd lost the drive to help people! It took two years and a loan, but they managed to employee a few of their retired friends into the team of ErosUnlimited. Their tech savant ensures that their databases are entirely secure, Carl runs the books and deals with the business end while Pam is the face of ErosUnlimited as the MatchMaker. They vet their employees utterly and completely to ensure that their service is as secure as its promised and as affordable as possible. Not every super hero is a tech wizard, but everyone deserves to find love.  

Profile Template: 

Searchable Profile

[Descriptions of Photos (2-3)]

Name: Using just your first name is encouraged but an alias is also acceptable though it should have an * next it as it will be marked as an alias. Some people are into an extra level of paranoia in their partner (Pam is quick to point that out to the more nervous Eros members.)

Gender: Male, Female, Non-Binary and you are welcome to opt out entirely of this question if you prefer.

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Age is pretty useless in the super hero community. We all know someone immortal that's lived forever, but some of us love the eighties and some of us love the eighteen eighties. Don't worry, someone is out there for YOU.

About you: Tell us a little about you. Do you save the world, or fight street crime? Are you a caffeine addict or do you like spending all your spare time at the beach? Give us a little self summary, here. Things that you want people to know about the REAL you. 

Looking For: Looking for men or women or maybe you're the last of your kind and or you're wondering if there's another Atlantean out there looking for a true connection?

Partner Goals: Are you searching for a soulmate? Looking for a future co-parent and life partner or are you just wanting to have some fun right now? Again, honesty is the key to forming a serious connection. 

Fun Prompts!

• My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is....
  • Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm...
  • My Favorite Childhood Memory Is...
  • Five Things I Am Not...

Private Letter to ErosUnlimited

[I'd put this in a spoiler tag so that the thread reads like the public website]

This is the information that you'd want the MatchMaker to know but wouldn't want stuck to your profile out there for everyone. Maybe you have a nemesis with a bad habit of killing your significant others. Or maybe you have a messy dating history in the super hero community and are looking for a fresh start. Or you're an alien and need some help with how 'that all' works. Who knows! It's the information you'd give so that your suggestions from Pam would be curated to your needs without having everyone able to scroll by the tragic 'I lost my wife' story. More delicate issues go here. 

Searchable Profile

[A big gold-black eye staring fishily at the camera] - 1 

[A large dead fish on a rock - maybe an Atlantic cod?] - 2

Name: Aquaria*

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Ancient days. 

About you: I am a healthy female with a good personality and sharp teeth. I like doing things with my friends, and going deep underwater, and exploring new places. I love to laugh and play games. I fight things that are bad because it makes me happy to help and because it will make people like me. I like hunting and fishing - I caught that fish myself. I am on parole right now, but not for any bad crimes.

Looking For: I am looking for a male. He should like double-dates. He must like dogs, and not eat them. 

Partner Goals: I want someone to mate with. (I cannot have babies right now but soon, maybe?) It would be nice if you were my friend too. You have to be friends with my other friends. 

Fun Prompts!

My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is....

my best friend lives here with me, and so do all my other friends. 
Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm...

very friendly and maybe a little loud, hahaha! 
My Favorite Childhood Memory Is...

the first time I caught a fish by myself 
Five Things I Am Not...

Mean, Quiet, Vegetarian, Atheist, Dry 

I am a Deep One. I need a mate interested in mating like we do. He should eat meat. It would be nice if they were a male without genitals like Surface-Men have. Do those exist? I don't know.

Searchable Profile

[A pale-skinned blonde woman stares fixedly at the camera in what is clearly a drivers license photo] - 1 

[An actually quite good abstract painting in gold, blue, and green] - 2

Name: Jessie White 

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Recently

About you: I am a normal human female with a few exceptions. I am very very strong, much stronger than average, and I can jump very far. I like studying and painting, and trying new things. I have been painting for a while now and I am good at it. I have been in college for a while and I have learned many interesting things that someone should talk to me about. I fight things that are bad because I am a good person who deserves better than to be alone. But I need to be alone sometimes and that's okay. You must not startle me. That is bad. 

Looking For: I am looking for a man. This man must be like a normal human male, with a regular-sized mouth with normal human teeth, and limbs that all point the right way. He should smell correctly. He should have nice eyes. He should be able to do all the things a human male can do and have a normal body. He should have tough skin and be strong too, or have devices. He should be able to leave me alone when I need to be alone, and he should always be nice to me. He must like dogs, and not eat them. 

Partner Goals: I want to try a relationship and see what it is like. I am a good person and I deserve to be with someone. I want someone who likes double-dates. 

Fun Prompts!

there are places I can go where nobody will bother me

very nice but quiet, and very understanding

the first time I caught a fish by myself
Five Things I Am Not...

Mean, Loud, Unforgiving, Cowardly, Bossy 

Searchable Profile

[A shirtless muscular pacific islander with a mass of black curls draping below his shoulders blue waters visible behind him]

[Sunset over Diamond Head the sky in ribbons of red, orange and purple]

[The same man as the first picture in board shorts and a loose tank top knee deep in a tidepool collecting molluscs in a bucket next to a slight blonde in hip waders with a clip board]

Name: Kimo

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Now?  Nineties had the best movies though.

About you: I'm a fun loving Hawaiian studying marine biology.  The ocean is kinda my thing, love surfing, swimming, or battling shark men from the depths?  Recent transplant to Emerald City from Freedom, sorry FC atlantic surf just can't compete ya know?

Looking For: A man interested in having a good time and seeing where the waves of fate take us.

Partner Goals: I'm open to Mister Right but not skipping out on spending some quality time with Mister Right Now.

Fun Prompts!

The Mornings.  The breeze comes in off the bay with that salty tang and the fog is lit up with the morning light it's perfection

The chillest guy you know till you push past the line.

Summer 2010, pops got us a whole hog, we have the whole family out at the beach with that pig roasting till it's fall off the bone, music, surf, family what could be better yea?

Five Things I Am Not...

Down-Low, Stuck Up, Quiet, The Rock, On time

Searchable Profile (all are basically selfies)

[A tiny young woman in a flowery sundress and very nice sneakers. Her hair is brown, down to her shoulders and completely unstyled. Her eyes are also brown. The background is a small Buddhist temple in the mountains. It is sunset. She is smiling. The sign in her hand says “Hello from Mount Hiei!”]

[The same young woman in a denim romper and white T shirt. Shoes aren’t visible. She is in the middle of a marketplace, surrounded by people clearly of African descent. She is one of the few exceptions in the shot. She is biting into a pastry of some kind. The sign in her hand says “Hello from Cape Town!”]

[One last shot of her. She’s in a blue one piece swimsuit. This makes sense, as she’s on the beach knee deep in the water. Plenty of people around, in a dizzying array of ethnicities. She is grinning widely. The sign in her hand says “Hello from Rio!”]                                                                                                                                                         

Name: Mona

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: …there’s eras? I go through stuff so fast. Uh…modern? I guess?

About you: I punch bad guys. Sometimes they’re robbing a bodega, and sometimes they’re about to destroy the world. Still bad guys who need punching. Gotta save the civvies first, though. That’s the rule. I love running. Not just, you know, literally running. But the whole…thing? Shoes, form, gear, you know. I like to eat, probably too much. But it doesn’t matter. I run so much calories just kind of melt away anyway. I like to travel, rarely sleeping in the same place twice in a row, you know? I don’t think things through as much as I should. I’m workin’ on it. The pics are from my Twitter page, @pacesetter. Oh, yeah, and I'm a fraternal twin. My brother is a hopeless stick in the mud, but what can you do?

Looking For: Men. Though if anyone else wants to be friends I’m okay with that. Not what this place is for, but who turns down a chance to make a new friend? Not me, that’s who.

Partner Goals: I…dunno, really? I mean, friends would be nice. I don’t think I’d like anyone who only liked me for my body, you know? Hella creepy. I’d like them to be kind and maybe adventurous? I don’t have a plan, here. Then again, when do I? :D

Fun Prompts!

it’s the whole planet! Seriously, I can be anywhere in like five minutes. It’s pretty great.

impulsive, reckless, and don’t think things through. But a hell of a lot of fun to be around. So, pros and cons.

when Future Me came to visit. She needed my help to save the world in the future. It was super awesome.

Five Things I Am Not...

slow, timid, indecisive, big, or mean.

Spoiler

So…umm…I don’t have like, any experience. Total virgin. The only date I’ve ever had I took him to see my grandma. She’s an awesome lady, but uh…yeah. I have no idea what I’m doing. Real talk? I don’t understand people. I’ve always been a speedster, since the day I was born. Fast mind, fast body, fast soul. So I don’t know what it’s like to be…normal? Average? Whatever the word is. I don’t know how other people think, like at all. So…uh…help?

Edited by EternalPhoenix

Searchable Profile

[A very pretty brunette with large brown eyes and curly brown hair pulled into a ponytail, making a goofy, enthusiastic face on a rock climbing wall.]

[The same woman, lying on a couch, with an open book on her chest. She's asleep, as is the cat lying on top of her.]

Name: Lynn

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: I'm a 90s kid (Disney Channel/Renaissance, Nickelodeon, etc), but I like both new stuff and classics, too.

About you: I guess I'm what you'd call an outgoing introvert; I tend to have a small but intense friend circle, and while I love going out to do things, I need a lot of quiet downtime as well. I love cooking, outdoor activities and movies, plays, museums and live music. I'm very Jewish (Conservative), for better or worse, and I keep kosher, though I don't demand that my partners do. I'm passionate about both crimefighting and giving back to the community.

Looking For: Looking for men or women (I identify as bisexual). I have more experience with men, but greatly enjoy the company of women.

Partner Goals: Not looking for long-term commitment, but wouldn't say no to the right person. I am sensual, but can enjoy non-physical or platonic relationships as well. 

My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is....

Going for long, rambling walks in the West End or Riverside.

Friendly and loyal

A family road trip to Nashville and Memphis

Five Things I Am Not...

Shy, Easily Embarrassed, Sedentary, Predictable, Clumsy

Spoiler

I'm a shapeshifter, and greatly enjoy employing my powers in a relationship, but am concerned about drawing the wrong kind of 'kink' (no shaming, just cautious!). While I can assume male forms, I cannot make myself biologically male.

Edited by Heritage

Searchable Profile

[A pretty, athletic blonde with green eyes; her hair is up, and she's wearing safety goggles over her glasses. She's wearing shorts and a T-shirt, as well as a tool belt. Other girls that she's leaning on have been cropped out of the picture.]

[A picture of the Rocky Mountains.]

Name: Casey

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Current.

About you: I'm a Girl Scout and a sorority sister, which probably tells you a lot about me, but I'm not a stereotype! I am very strong and tough, but I still have a soft girly side. I fly (both planes and under my own power), and I love it. I love to eat, and eat a lot! I also love the outdoors and volunteering. I'm traditional, but not old-fashioned.

Looking For: Looking for men.

Partner Goals: I'm looking for a long-term relationship, but not marriage or anything! I know I'm young and have a lot to learn. Dating another flyer would be great, but is certainly not essential. Similar values would be nice.

Flying over the harbor at night.

Hardworking and dependable.

Visiting my grandfather when he worked for a newspaper; the first time I saw the giant printing presses changed my life!

Five Things I Am Not...

Lazy, Boring, Weak, Clueless, Grumpy

Spoiler

I've never been in any sort of real relationship, other than holding hands and kissing in high school. I'm very nervous about real dating, but also really feel like I'm missing out.

Edited by Heritage

Searchable Profile

• [A fit, tall man in a tanktop, spattered with paint and scowling at a half finished mural on what looks to be the wall of a tattoo shop.]
  • [A splash of bright watercolors under a sharp ink drawing of a forest landscape]
  • [The same blonde man, from behind, leaning on the railing of a building overlooking Freedom City, black and white]

Name: Ray

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: I'm pretty fond of the eighties punk rock scene in London. I am perhaps unreasonably fond of Italy during the High Renaissance period. No, I'm not being 'pretentious', I genuinely like classical art and some of the best examples all spring out of a very short span of time in Italy. That's fascinating!

About you: Well, I'm an angel in a person-suit. No, really. That's my 'origin story'. I'm not fallen, per say - I'm not THAT much of a stereotype, thanks, but after recording history for the particular heaven dimension I was created in, I'm a bit more interested in making my own than writing down someone else's. Thanks. In terms of the more mundane, I'm a small business owner; I run a tattoo shop in Freedom City and I typically spend my weekends volunteering. 

Looking For: I'm not picky. Personality is more important to me than most things.

Partner Goals: My buddy is a widower, so I signed up for this stupid thing to keep him company. I'm not opposed to dating. It's not all 'Dogma' up in here - please don't DM me to ask, but I'm honestly pretty dubious that any sort of dating site is actually going to work. No offense.

Fun Prompts!

• My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is.... Indoor plumbing.
  • Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm... "Sarcastic, a pain in the ass, but surprisingly decent once you get to know you, I guess." - A direct quote from my 'best' friend.
  • My Favorite Childhood Memory Is... I didn't... HAVE a childhood? Watching civilization rise out of the bronze age was neat, I guess.
  • Five Things I Am Not... Fallen, domestic, bored, obedient, entertained by these stupid get to know you questions

I'm not playing hard to get. I just want to go along and hassle my buddy into actually attending these mixer things. Like I said, I'm not opposed to finding a dating partner but this feels so... weird and mechanical.

Edited by alderwitch
messed up format!

Searchable Profile

[A woman in a sweat-stained tanktop and torn-up jeans with heavily tattooed arms playing on an electric guitar while singing into a microphone, her right eye obscured by her black hair. She is cast in orange-red light. ]

[Same woman in a bar setting, wearing a flannel shirt. She has a warm smile on her face. There’s a half-drained pint of a dark beer next to her. You can now make out her olive skin and piercing grey eyes.]

[Same woman at a beach concert, dressed in a black bikini covered in little skulls-and-crossbones. She is smirking confidently at the camera. A tattoo over her heart is partially visible.]

Name: Serena

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: 80s and early 90s, especially the punk scene. Also still pretty good at Sonic.

About youI’m a musician and have been since I was young, play guitar and sing. Still play bars sometimes. I’m pretty active, do a lot of patrols around the city. I’m also politically active and opinionated, so if you’re not about that, you should probably move on because I will quote Emma Goldman at you. Atheist, but don’t mind religious partners. Have a teenage daughter, and she is the world to me. Really love craft beer and whiskey. Just trying to make the world a better place. Full disclosure, since it’ll inevitably come up: ex-supervillain.

Looking For: I’m pan, so I don’t discriminate too much on that front. Man, woman, anything in between is all good. Not interested in anyone younger than 30 - not gonna have much in common.

Partner Goals: Wouldn’t mind something serious, but I’m not opposed to something short-term either. Either way, gotta respect that I have a kid and that she takes priority.

Fun Prompts!

My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is.… 

The taco trucks. Seriously, they’re really good for an East Coast city.

Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm…
Super passionate about what I believe in.

My Favorite Childhood Memory Is…

Going to the waterpark with my mom for my fifth birthday.

Five Things I Am Not…

Obedient, timid, boring, introverted, a lightweight

Spoiler

I’m an ex-supervillain, so I have a few enemies, including the guy who gave me my powers. He’s apparently half-cloned me and that kid might be a problem in the future.

Searchable Profile

[A woman in a melding mask and wearing sturdy right in front of the camera and leans over some mechanical contraption held over an intense blue flame. Her hair is in a tight ponytail. Sparks fly from a tool she is holding. The room is dark around her, and the flame and sparks illuminate her.]

[The picture is cropped so that it only reaches her wide smile. She wears what looks to be a summer dress in dark blue and a gold necklace. Lights are draped over her shoulders and arms and she holds up her hands to hold up even more.]

[The sun catches Freedom City's skyline, soft pink and blue hues from the dawn sky tint the glass skyscrapers, and you can a few indistinct figures in the distance can be seen flying around. Some lights can be seen but most are turning off. The streets are free from the heavy congestion of cars. The city is waking. The tips of polished red armored boots can be seen at the bottom of the picture. Sunlight glints off of them.]

Name: Nicole

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Gen Z here. Give me the internet and social media, boybands and K-pop groups, Disney and Netflix.

About you: I'm studying to be an engineer and a physicist. I'm also active in the local charity scene and right now my focus is helping those most affected by the Terminus Invasion. I love a good hard textbook on a rainy day while blasting BLACKPINK on my earphones. Get me a good dinner in the rooftop dinner scene and we'd be off to a good start!

Looking For: A guy (I'm straight). Smart and funny with class. Tall, dark, and handsome's not an original idea but it's what I go for. Also puppies!

Partner Goals: Something long-term is ideal. Still trying to learn about this dating thing so I'm open to trying even if our goals don't match. Who knows?

Fun Prompts!

The many small stores, restaurants, cafes, and anything and everything tucked in every corner around the area.

Smart but I've got a big heart and that's what matters the most.

Studying in England alone. New sights, great friends, and a whole new freedom I had to wrap my head around

Five Things I Am Not…

Not busy, selfish, boring, dense, a pain in the ass

Spoiler

Yeah, so I've got this grudge thing going with this criminal organization. They aren't that well-known but, chances are, there's at least a few of them in a major city, Freedom included. Some of them know my secret identity, some don't, so I've got to be on-guard even while in civilian clothes.

'Sides that... I'm not kidding with trying to learn about dating. I've done it before but no luck there so far. They either go ghost or go splat.

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Searchable Profile

[Headshot of a handsome blond man staring at a point just up and to the left of hte camera, this is clearly an ID photo]

[Cell Phone picture of the same man glaring at the photographer over the top of a menu from a respectable greek restaurant in North Freedom ]

Name: Elis

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Early two thousands I guess.  I've never really been in tune with the pop part of culture by and large.

About you: I'm a widower and a workaholic with two elementary age kids.  As I'm told that will scare everyone off, I'm a doctor, anesthesiology, at FCUMC and devoted family man.

Looking For:  Someone to convince my 'best' friend that I'm not just waiting to die, a woman would be more believable and less likely to make him weirdly jealous.

Partner Goals:  Understanding and patience are key.  Not looking to jump into anything serious, but not interested in 'hook ups'  

Fun Prompts!

Now?  It's not in the shadow of a Doomforge

kind, but sad.

Winter of eighty nine.  We were snowed in for a week and would play in the snow till our hands were numb then run inside to warm up and drink coco.

Five Things I Am Not...

Closed Off, Depressing, Despondent, Lonely, or Enjoying This.

Searchable Profile
[Photo 1: is a selfie of a young-ish looking man with black hair wearing sunglasses, swim-shorts, and sandals. No shirt, allowing the well-muscled and tanned form to be visible, even with the dark black-feathered wings providing a bit of shade with how he has them unfurled.

Photo 2: Photo taken from above the clouds, looking down on the bay with wisps of cloud entering or leaving the frame.

Photo 3: This one is taken at a bar, with the man dressed up in a modified suit with his arms and wings around two other people.One is a young woman with brown hair and a sly look to her face and the other is a man almost a foot taller than him with a bald head and a kind of ‘giant teddy-bear’ look. Caption reads: ‘Best friends reunion! Woo!’]

Name: Morgan, *Nephilim

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: I like the 90’s, but I’m open to others. Can’t stop me loving the Beetles, but I love the modern stuff as well.

About you: I’m literally a Nephilim. Half-Angel… Technically. It’s complicated. I'm pretty easy-going, I like playing video games, reading, or going out for drinks at the bar and watching whatever sport is on at the time. Still getting into the Hero gig, just moved to the city recently, so still finding the best spots to see. I ain’t growing old anytime in the foreseeable future, so I’ve got a long time to wait. Yes, I collect things. I have a large collection of figurines and memorabilia. No, I won’t get rid of it.

Looking For: Women.
Partner Goals: Truth be told? No clue. I have zero idea what I’m doing, anymore and I love it. I’d like to meet people with similarly extended lifespans, but I’m open to shorter-term deals (For me, anyway.) Mustn’t be averse to feathers (Yes, they’re real.) Please no hyper-religiousness. Must be OK with me having friends who will probably comment on life choices.

Plenty to do, plenty to see, and no one looks twice when I fly overhead. And a Starbase Coffee a few blocks from my apartment building.
Laid back, Easy going, and slightly irritable when pressed… possibly also far too willing to share info on myself.
First learning how to control Hellfire.
Five Things I Am Not...
Emo, A Pack Mule, weak, An evil ticking time-bomb, an Abomination.

Spoiler

I am… Less than spectacular with ultra-religious folks. I’m half human, but the other half? Fallen Angel. And all ‘abomination’ if you listen to my grandfather and the Priest back home. Nephilim were, supposedly, huge, ugly and genocidal/evil, so while I genuinely don’t care about any of that? I’m not the guy to put with someone who follows the ‘word of God’ to the letter, ya know? Also, I don’t have a secret identity. At all. I don’t hide who I am, because I literally can’t. The wings don’t just ‘vanish’ ya know. So I just never found a purpose to trying by putting on a mask.

Searchable Profile

[A picture of what might be either a man or a woman in a not-so form fitting primarily red, metallic and pink armor, with a large pink visor, metallic mouth plate and a long red scarf. The person is standing in a workshop with a number of machines behind them, with hands on their hips, obviously posing for the camera.]

[A person in the same armor as before, mid-jump, with their right leg stretched out, red scarf flowing from the movement behind them. Their left leg is bent at the knee, the lower leg under them. Their arms right arm is stretched towards their right foot, as if to aim, their left arm is bent at the elbow, held close to the body. Their right foot has connected with the chest of a reptillian humanoid, who is being sent flying backwards be the force of the kick. The picture is slightly tilted, obviously taken with a smart phone.]

[The same person in the same armor, riding a dark metallic motorcycle through the busy city streets, appearing to be in the process of weaving between some cars. The red scarf is trailing behind the person, who is hunched down over the bike. The picture is from the front and slightly to the left.]

Name: Justice*

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: 2000'es, 2010'es, modern stuff I guess?

About you: I'm a pretty new crime fighter from Emerald City, doing what I can to keep the city safe! Been a superhero fangirl since forever, so I built myself an armor and some gadgets, put myself through training and went to work! I'm pretty smart, and tend to talk a lot, so don't say I didn't warn you! I can be a bit of a workaholic, and I'm serious about being a hero. If you wanna go to the movies for the newest super hero movie, then I'm your girl!

Looking For: A guy. Someone that can keep up with me, preferably shares some interests. Wouldn't mind some other hero! And someone around my own age would be cool, I guess.

Partner Goals: Honestly, I'm not entirely sure, haven't done much dating so far. Ideally something long term, but even friends of any gender would be great.

Fun Prompts!

That there's no place like home! (Get it?)

Always talking, smarter than I act and a big super hero fan.

Watching super hero shows with my big brother when I was a kid.

Five Things I Am Not...

Silent, brooding, mean, slow, experienced

I'm really new to dating and being a super hero, and not really comfortable giving out my real name or identity before a first date (or maybe even for a while after the first date), so I hope that's fine.[/color]

Edited by RocketLord
  • 3 weeks later...

Searchable Profile

[A dark-skinned woman, smiling at the camera with a champagne flute in her hand, dressed in swimwear. She appears to be on a ship.]

[The same woman, surrounded by two dogs licking at her face]

Name: Raya

Preferred Era of Pop CultureWhenever baby, I time travel. I f--- with it all.

About youHi, I’m Raya. I’m 24, Brazilian-American (but don’t DM me in Portuguese, please), proud of it. I like travelling, good food, and movies. Also pretty into cartoons. Sometimes, I travel to other dimensions and timelines, and I can take you there with me. I like to mess with gadgets in my spare time, sometimes it’s trying to make a cell-phone from memory, or rebuilding my computer. I collect MLP merch, though not to like a creepy level. I’m pretty set financially, so I can pay on dates. Got two dogs - Dre and Diddy. Dre’s a poodle, and Diddy’s a beagle. I vape, if that bothers you.

Looking ForI tend to like older guys and girls, but I can be convinced any which way.

Partner Goals: I’m looking for fun, but fun might become something else, I’m not psychic. Not looking for anyone with kids. I’m bad with kids.

Fun Prompts!

The beach is pretty nice.

Pretty smart.

Going to the movies with my mom and dad.

Five Things I Am Not…

Dumb, a homebody, boring, lazy, sheltered

Spoiler

Alright, so, full disclosure, I have a few issues. I was technically a slave in a dimension where the dinosaurs never went extinct for like 12 years, it was a whole thing, it really sucked. Problem is, I was technically born in 2008, even though I am chronologically 24. There’s some dimensions out there that have a different time flow compared to ours, so my legal name IS Raya, but my birth name is different. Also, I’m being chased by said dinosaurs. They don’t show up often, but they do want the thing that gives me my powers. 

Searchable Profile

[The Freedom City skyline.]

[A close-in, high-resolution shot of a delicious-looking New Orleans bánh mì]

[The American flag] 

Name: A. Nony Mouse*.

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: The 2000s 

About you: I'm the oldest of five girls. Cultural Catholic. Law and order, love America. No Blue Lives Matter please. I'm pretty handy, I like machines, I also cook pretty well. Black belt, but nothing fancy. Ex-cape. 

Looking For: Men Men A friend. 

Partner Goals: I'll be honest - I'm not looking for anything other than an anonymous online relationship right now. If that's weird to you, you're not going to get anywhere with this.  It is a little weird but it's what I need right now. (I don't even know if this will pass EU's TOS!) 

Fun Prompts!

My sister. (Don't tell her I said that.)

Overprotective, opinionated, a jerk, loyal, hard-working

Drinking tea with my grandma. Bà couldn't save anything from the old country, but she was able to put a tea set back together with proceeds from the family store. We didn't have a lot from the old days even when I was a kid; but it really meant something. 

Searchable Profile

1) A young Thai woman in a tank top, with visible muscles and short, spiked hair. She's pretty, but looks somewhat self conscious and bored.

2) A picture taken from a window frame of Mali benchpressing, a finger in the corner

Name:  Mali

Preferred Era of Pop Culture Now, bu I'm versatile

About you: I'm a fitness focused, ambitious 24 year old who loves to travel, cook and explore the world. I work out a lot, and I live with my friends. I do a lot of training and I'm trying to open my own business. I'm more of a cat person than a dog person.

Looking For: Men

Partner Goals:  I haven't done the dating thing a lot, to be honest. I'm looking for a nice, chill guy who can handle my intensity and help balance me out a bit. You don't have to be a workout freak like I am, you just can't be intimidated by my strength. Honestly, if you're a meathead gym guy we probably won't click, no offense. 

Fun Prompts!

1. My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is.... The people! Freedom CIty is a thriving place. 
  2. Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm... Reliable, friendly, fun. 
  3. My Favorite Childhood Memory Is... First real training session with my dad
  4. Five Things I Am Not... Lazy, ignorant, temperamental, arrogant

Spoiler

I haven't dated anyone since high school. I'm dipping my feet in because this feels like the first time in my life that I actually want a partner. I'm worried that I'll be too awkward and nervous to make any progress. 

Searchable Profile

[Leaned back on a couch, hands behind her head, looking at the camera with a slight grin, legs crossed. Wearing denim jeans, a white blouse with the top two buttons open, no shoes. Looks professionally shot.]

[A wide shot of standing outside of Morley's pub, one hand on her hip, one pointing up at the sign, a proud smile on her face. Wearing denim jeans, a black tshirt with a logo for The Vigilantes (a local band), brown sandals.]

[A grainy/smoky picture of her on a stage, leaning into a mic on a mic stand, singing. Wearing a formfitting red sequined dress with a slit up to her hip, and light purple silk gloves that reach her upper arms. On the bottom left of the photo, it says Halloween '06.]

Name: Moira

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Somewhere between the 60s and 70s. Both decades have a lot of things that I like.

About You: I am a bon vivant and a sensate. A young immortal with a curious heart. I like having fun. I mean, who doesn't? Just as long as everyone else is doing so, I'm on board. The type who will rush head long into an all night/weekend/season-long bash. Same with fighting crime. A good knockdown drag out is my specialty.

Looking For: Men. Women. Friends. Lovers. All of it, and then some.

Partner Goals: Up front, I'm not a long term, settle down type. But meeting someone with the same joie de vivre would be nice. Either as a friend or a lover, someone who can keep up with me.

Fun Prompts!

• My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is... The hustle and bustle of living in the most heroic city in the world. You can meet so many types of people here, for better or for worse. On a personal level, this place is my anchor.
  • Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm... A handful who doesn't know when to stop or give up. Whether that's good or bad, depends on the situation.
  • My Favorite Childhood Memory Is... Growing up with such a large family. Everyone taught me a little bit of everything I know.
  • Five Things I Am Not... Restrained, Narrow, Slow, Judgmental, Hateful

Spoiler

I am an Olympian, born to Aphrodite and Ares. But fret not, I am a localized being here on Earth. No spark of godhood, but still Olympian. Immortal and all the fun stuff but nothing to break millennia old wards.

Being immortal: I was born in 1989, but I am late teens/early twenties in perpetuity.

Edited by Moira Morley

Searchable Profile

• [A posed photo of a tall, pale woman in her late twenties, standing on a beach. The camera is facing her at a three-quarter view while she faces the ocean. The sun is shining directly down on her, and the tide is covering her bare feet. She's wearing a large floppy-brimmed white straw sunhat, round over-sized sunglasses, and a lavender halter-top bikini. The hat is wrapped in a lavender ribbon, with a purple camellia pinned over the knot. Several feet of platinum blonde hair are flying out from under the hat and behind her, indicating that she's facing a strong breeze. She's grinning and holding her arms out to her sides, as if offering an embrace. The white beach sparkles behind her, looking more like sugar than sand.]
  • [A candid shot of the same woman at some kind of gathering. She's standing at a three-quarter angle again, but much closer to the camera in this one, cutting off halfway down her torso. She's grinning or laughing at something off-camera while holding up a silver platter with a pyramid of brownies stacked on it. A strand of white pearls is visible above her surplice neckline. A red rose in full bloom is clipped or pinned to the hair on the side of her head, raising the hair up to reveal a white pearl earring. Her lipstick, her dress, and the rose in her hair are all the same shade of bright red, or close.]
  • [Another candid shot of the same woman, this time standing in a stadium crowd. She's wearing a women's fitted version of an orange and blue football jersey, tucked into a pair of blue denim short-shorts. Her hair is tied into two long braids which rest in front of her, trailing down to the tops of her thighs out from under another floppy brimmed sun hat, this one made of blue fabric with an orange ribbon. Her hands are cupped around her mouth as she shouts something.]

Name: Camellia

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: I turned the big Three-Oh this year, and I got there in the usual way, by being born three decades ago and then getting older. (And like my Granny always said, "The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune".) I spent the last eight or nine years in a bit of a pop culture void while I pursued my doctorate. So I was only around for stuff that came out between about the late Nineties and the early Twenty-Teens. But every era has its gems. Pop culture is like everything else: If you go looking for stuff to like, you'll find it, and if you go looking for things to hate, you'll find those, too. I'm not gonna grab my pocketbook and head for the door if you put on a Cary Grant movie or a Madonna album. And yes, despite my time in the void, I do know that I happen to be the same age as Taylor Swift. I have more ex-boyfriends than she does, though. Get on my level, Taytor-Tot. ?

About You: In my other life, I've sent honest-to-goodness vampires to their final reward, I’ve pulled stuck kittens down from trees, and I’ve done most things in between. And so far, honestly, I liked helping the kitten best of all. If you hear about a puppy who fell down a well, holler at me. In my normal life, I'm a small business owner (and I do mean "small"), so most days, I’m busier than a moth in a mitten. When I can find the time, I like prove I still know my way around a kitchen (you'll get your money's worth out of that gym membership, I promise you that), a sewing machine (my niece and nephew always have the best Halloween costumes, their momma and I make sure of it, and if your suits don’t fit right, they will after I'm done with 'em), and my flower garden (I still want you to bring me flowers, you can never have too many flowers). When I can make the time, usually about once a month, I like to slip away to any place with a floor where they'll let me shake my booty to whatever music they play, ideally "the same stuff they play on the radio, but louder". I couldn't care less about most sports, but the Orange and Blue has a special place in my heart, so you should know better than to try to schedule anything on a game day. I have a personal relationship with God, but that's between me and Him. And yes, they're real.

Looking For: Men. Please take note of the fact that I did not write “Males”, "Guys", "Boys", or "Bros"; I wrote "Men". I'm hopelessly citified myself, but the cowboys can skip to the front of the line. You don't have to be a prince if you have a prince's manners, and you don’t need to be tall, but you do need to have a tall man’s confidence, because I am NOT leaving my heels at home just because they make YOU feel small. My daddy wears Old Spice, hint.

Partner Goals: Rings on our fingers, kids in our back seat, and matching trees in the marble orchard.

Fun Prompts

My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is... The best beaches in the world. Vibora Bay has the warmest, clearest water washing over the most gorgeous glittering white sands you’ll ever see. I soak up the sun and the surf every chance I get, and I wouldn't mind some company while I do.

Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm... "Sweet as cherry pie, wouldn't hurt a fly." They're exaggerating, but only slightly. I know a lot of people in "our line of work" enjoy a good scuffle, but I'm not one of those people. And if you're the type of man who tries to make himself feel big by making other people feel small, then you and I will NOT have a good time, but we WILL have words.

My Favorite Childhood Memory Is... My parents taking my little brother and me to Disney World for the first time on our 7th birthday. I got to meet the “real” Cinderella while I was wearing my own Cinderella dress. I was happier than a woodpecker in a lumberyard. I lived in Paris for a year, in my early twenties no less, and even THAT wasn’t as exciting as that 7th birthday.

Five Things I Am Not... Cruel, Callous, Cowardly, Crude...or On Time.

Spoiler

I got my powers from a symbiotic bond with an alien plant who transformed me into into some kind of human/plant hybrid. I can still look normal, but it’s only skin-deep. Even if we don’t wind up having to punch in and put on the tights while we’re on a date, at some point any man I’m intimate with is probably going to see a bouquet of flowers pop out of my decolletage, or something like that. Feel free to screen any gentlemen for whom you suspect that sort of thing would be a dealbreaker.

Edited by Grumblefloof

Searchable Profile

[A picture of a young man at around 18 years age. He's leaned against a rail, with a grey background much further behind him, obviously not entire comfortable about having his picture taken in the first place, and has been caught at an. His brown hair is cut into a buzzcut, his eyes are deep and blue. He's wearing a white dress shirt with a red tie, which he is loosening around the neck while the picture is being taken. He is wearing a pair of black slacks, with the picture cutting off just below his knees.]

[The same young man, with the picture taken from behind, from just above his waist. He is holding a bow in his left hand, his right hand held back, open, having just released an arrow. There's a multitude of smaller and larger scars and marks on the young man's body. Far ahead, at the other end of a long hall, there's a number of targets. All of them have arrows right in the center.]

[The same young man, or at least his right eye and mouth visible, with his hand blocking the camera.]

Name: Archer*

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: He seems to like stuff from the 80'es and 90'es, old school action movies and all that. 

About you: I'll be frank here: The kid hasn't written this profile himself, but someone gotta get him out there to meet someone. I guess you could call me his mentor, and its partly my fault that he's been a bit too sheltered, so I might as well do my part in actually getting him some help. Archer is a good kid who's had it rough. Even before I took him in, he didn't exactly have a normal childhood, and I probably haven't helped that any. He's a pretty driven individual, wants to prove that he's the best hero out there, even if he doesn't have any powers. I've trained him well, but he doesn't have all that much experience in the field. He's confident, he's quick, got a bit of a chip on his shoulder, and got something to prove. As far as I'm aware, he's never really dated, or even shown all that much interest in dating in the first place. Show him a good time, have some fun. And before I forget, the kid loves cats. Just ask him about his cats.

Looking For: I think he's into women. I've honestly never asked, feels a bit weird.

Partner Goals: I doubt he's looking for anything serious right now, but who knows? Have some fun, get together for something other than crime fighting, have a good time. I'm not gonna commit him to anything longterm, but you just might hit it off. Someone with some confidence that can challenge him and won't back down if he starts barking? That would probably be great.

Fun Prompts!

• My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is.... All the target practice he could want!
  • Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm... Driven and confident.
  • My Favorite Childhood Memory Is... Being found by his mentor!
  • Five Things I Am Not... A bundle of joy, lacking in confidence, a bad shot, great at social interaction, a cat hater

Look, the kid's had it rough. Lost his parents young, in and out of foster homes and orphanages until he ran way and lived on the street. I found him when he was twelve, took him in and trained him, did the best I could for the last six years. So, be nice to him. The kid could use some happiness. Might help him.

Searchable Profile

[A selfie of a light-skinned African-American woman wearing coveralls; they are slightly unzipped, revealing a colorful T-shirt below. Her hair is in long braids, tied up in a bright scarf. Her expression is fairly bland, but with a hint of a smile.]

[The engine of a 1969 Pontiac GTO, nearly disassembled and spread out on a piece of canvas. All the individual parts are immaculately clean.]

Name: Taye

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: I was born in the mid-90s, and therefore prefer current pop culture.

About you: I am no longer human, and as a result of this, my family and former peer group are not always comfortable in my presence. However, I still feel the need to socialize with others who share my interests, which include high-performance sports cars, current trends in technology and popular music. In the past, I greatly enjoyed dancing, though I am unsure if this is still the case. I no longer eat or sleep, so I have a great deal of free time to fill.

Looking For: As I'm not interested in a romantic relationship, gender is irrelevant, though perhaps my interests are more likely to intrigue a male. Stimulating conversation is the key.

Partner Goals: Ideally a conversation partner, especially one who keeps unusual hours like myself. Shared activities like NASCAR or going to the movies would also be of interest.

The wide variety of ecosystems

Not the same person I used to be.

My first time at the Daytona 500 with my father

Five Things I Am Not...

Tired, Hungry, Hot, Cold, Technically Alive

Private Letter to ErosUnlimited:

Spoiler

My body appears as it did in life. This might lead to confusion involving physical needs. I do not want to disappoint anyone who is seeking a sexual relationship.

Searchable Profile

Photo One:  Shirtless picture of a man, slim athletic build very toned, flexed for max sixpack effect.  Cropped at the waist and neck and appears to be taken in a cramped bathroom after a shower.

Photo Two:  Instagram filter artistic picture of a sunset over Vibora Bay, the Bay not the City.

Name: Chris

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: Oh yea we ALL know an immortal alright ... Uhm now?  Now is good.

About youFit, Latino, verse, ....   Right, I fight crime?  Usually stuff that happens when I'm around, sometimes I get a tip off I guess about bad stuff on the way.  I'm new to, All this, hero stuff, dating, well dating dating.  

Looking For: Men

Partner Goals:   Mostly looking for something short term, need someone that gets the lifestyle and doesn't get weird if I gotta go suddenly.

Fun Prompts!

Everything?  The Weather, the people, the food, the clubs are pumping and it's just a great town

A bit of a Drama Queen, but like in an entertaining way.

I don't really like to talk about my childhood, it wasn't great.  

Low Key, Looking to 'save' anyone, the boy you take home to mom, moving to your arctic stronghold, sure about this

Spoiler

Initial profile flagged and removed for being a direct copy of his Grindr profile and not suited to the goals of the site.  Working with a customer rep the above was crafted.  I am serious about this site I just don't really do the dating thing, maybe I should but I don't get how it even works how do you know the rules for all that.

• 2 weeks later...

Searchable Profile

Apparent scifi or astronomy fan there are three pictures of stylized astronomical phenomenon, a black hole, pulsar, and a dusky rose planet with a rainbow of rings.

Name: Roo

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: The I love the eighties version of the eighties.  

About you: Bit of an adrenaline junkie, Military but not militant, so life at the whim of deployments.

Looking For:  Not Picky

Partner Goals: Someone to but the Arrrr in R&R  lewds uh Some one to chat with?   To be straight, patrols can be long and lonely, looking to fill some time and maybe have someone to look up if I get R&R in their neighborhood.

Fun Prompts!

• The views
  • Gonna be the youngest Admiral or drummed out in under three years
  • Sneaking my dad's keys to go racing.
  • Introverted, In need of Rescue, Lonely, Marriage Material, From around here?

Spoiler

So I stumbled into this from the Extranet in Lor Space.  I dunno if we're even supposed to be on this but those regs are dumb anyway humans know about aliens.  Not looking to whisk anyone off to the stars but it'd be nice to talk to someone about something other than dead worlds and sensor readings.

• 1 month later...

Searchable Profile

[The upper body of a muscular man, partly obscured by a punching bag in front of him. He is shaved bald, with a neatly trimmed black beard. His eyes are focused on the punching back in front of him, his right arm extended and hitting it with enough force to move it. He is sweating, his other arm already moving for a follow up strike.]

[The same man in a red and black one piece costume, which leaves his arms, neck and head free. He is standing in the middle of a bunch of kids with adults standing around watching. Some of the kids hanging from his arms as he lifts them up high. He is obviously laughing and enjoying himself, with an infectious smile. The kids are all laughing and having fun. A hint of a banner with two rows of letters can be seen, showing just the last letters of each line: -ET above, and -VAL below.]

[A much larger, muscular man with iron skin and a bald head, wearing the same costume as the man in the second image. He is standing with his back to the camera, which seems to have been taken from the ground at an angle. The image shows the large man in the red and black costume standing between the photographer and a large snake-man monster, holding it back. The iron skinned man's hands are firmly shut around the monster's jaws. The image is somewhat blurred, probably taken in the heat of the moment.]

Name: Marcus

Preferred Era of Pop Culture: 80'es through 90'es. Anything with boxing and giant monsters.

About you: Before I get started, I feel that I should warn you: I am a rather public figure, with little chance of having a secret identity. If that's something you are willing to deal with, then read on! I am a hero to the people, no crime too small or too large for me to handle. I spend a lot of my time out and about, walking the streets and helping when I can, or appearing at events that my agent sets up. I'm very much willing to put myself in danger to save others, so if you're looking for a knight in shining armor, then I am most likely your man.

Looking For: Women.

Partner Goals: Someone kind, caring and fun, who doesn't mind the public nature of my life. Right now, I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking for, but I think I'm ready to move beyond quick flings.

Fun Prompts!

• My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is.... The people!
  • Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm... Always willing to help!
  • My Favorite Childhood Memory Is... My grandmother telling stories of the loa!
  • Five Things I Am Not... Cruel, an introvert, the type that thinks things through before acting, judgemental, secretly a robot!
  • 4 months later...

Searchable Profile

[A grey-skinned woman poses in profile for what looks a lot like a royal portrait. She is wearing a long, red silk dress that drags on the ground. Her blue-black hair is pulled up in an updo, framed by a gold circlet. Her hand rests on some weird golden orb on a velvet cushion]

[The same woman sits in a golden chair, dressed in a tight-fitting blue dress, one leg crossed over the other. She is holding a wine glass full of red and smirking at the camera.]

Name: I have no need for a secret identity. My name is Ori-Bath of House Nos, Countess of Lugo. Alias Starlok.

Preferred Era of Pop CultureI do not know about your pop-culture. I enjoy several programs popular in the wider galaxy, like the Young & the Cosmic. I also enjoy watching hover-chariot races, and the literary works of Len-Cul, a writer back on my homeworld.

About youI am, as you might have guessed, not a member of your species. I am a Noktoni, a species from the Night Moon of Nokton. We are apparently much longer lived, hardier, stronger and smarter than your species. I am no exception. I am also a Countess, though at the moment my lands are not available to me. However, I still retain a sizable amount of wealth, which I am not afraid of sharing should you please me. As an outsider, I am interested in learning more about your planet and people. I understand you are a very diverse group, and this is interesting to me as most advanced peoples end up instituting a mono-culture at some point. Importantly, I am unable to go out during your day-time, as the intense light of your star will cause my organs to begin shutting down, though I can attempt to enjoy it for very short amounts of time. So I hope you are a night person. I understand that by the standards of your species (and most others), I have many desirable qualities but I shall endeavour to respond to everyone as promptly as possible. I will pay on dates. Also, I have spaceship.

Looking For: I am open to all sexes and genders. However, I generally do not practice monogamy and it is unlikely you shall change this.

Partner Goals: I am looking for strong consorts. It would only improve your chances if you were an intellectual sort. These conditions may be waived if I find you sufficiently attractive. I am not opposed to what you call “hook-ups.”

Fun Prompts!

· My Favorite Thing About The Place I Live Is.…

I am unhappy with my current living arrangements and hope to return to normalcy soon.

· Most People Who Know Me Would Say I'm…

Those who are wise would say that I am exceptional in all ways.

· My Favorite Childhood Memory Is…

Going to my private beach with my mother and father and seeing the Hellwhales. They were magnificent.

· Five Things I Am Not…

Someone who suffers fools gladly, weak-willed, deceitful, indecisive or cowardly.

Spoiler

I am presently in exile from my County of Lugo, thanks to the machinations of my brother Ven-Ruth, the traitor. He has, on occasion, seen fit to send the occasional bounty hunter after me. Also, I need to drain the life essence of others to survive. I don’t intend to do this to any sophonts (unless they should challenge me) but I am aware some might find this concerning, so perhaps those with stronger constitutions should be picked over the more squeamish types.