Claremont Coordination

KnightDisciple

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going it alone I think for my Vignette, I've already crumpled up one idea. Sort of frustrating when I put creative energy into an idea only to have it crumble.

Then again if someone wants to come along to fight a robotic crab intent on destroying a beleagured fishing trawler, I'm up to +1s.

Pretty much the gist is Endeavor answers a distress call of a trawler whose engine went out, so she decides to head out into the Atlantic to assist and get the engine back online so the ship's bilge pumps get to work as well.

She doesn't know the surprise waiting for her under water... I'm still going to have to talk to the GMs about my using Doc Otaku as the inventor of said super-mechacrab.

Edited by The Osprey

So Claremonters let's coordinate it up.

Anyone in the mood for pursuing a joint vignette?  In which case might be best to chat it up sooner rather than later!

Aside from that.  We can use the opportunity to set up some threads while they're the big boys and gals in town.  I had some Christmas themed villainy in mind.  With so many in Next-Gen or YJ 3.0 good opportunity to try and make for some team threads as well.  

Basically, I'm saying let's get our four color heroics on.

Thoughtspeed's up for a joint Vignette.

Nevermore's going solo on this one, though. Gotta think about who I want him to trounce.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay I'm going to try to put together threads for Next-Gen and YF to start the weekend, I want to give you all a little Claremont love :).

Whilst I'm planning thing out I've thrown together a little social thread for them all to interact and maybe fight baddies. It's found >here and it's purely social so if a fight break out just do it as narrative combat.

So there may be a few no shows and I might have missed a few but as it stands the teams are :

Next-Gen

Errant

Glamazon

Nevermore

Polarity

Stronghold

Solvrytter

Rampart

Thoughtspeed

Miss Grue is an associate member, not being a Claremonter

"Young Freedom"

Samaritan

Miracle Girl

Shiranui

Endeavour

Errant

Okay "The Scout and the Sailor" is the Miracle Girl/Endeavor thread that I and Heri were wanting to do together, but if anyone is interested on looking into what Sakurako is doing in the simulator room after hours, after I and Heri get some posts in and stuff I might be willing to start having party crashers show up on Sakurako's island... :D

Edited by The Osprey
  • 1 month later...