Jump to content
Gizmo

Giant Krampus 2: Krampus Campus (OOC)

Recommended Posts

@Fox Reflex Save vs Dazzle: 1d20+7 8

 

@KnightDisciple You're up with Thunderbird, then Giant Krampus! @Nick, you're on deck with Arcana so start thinking about what you want to do.

 

32 - White Lioness - Uninjured, 1HP

25 - Zenith - Uninjured, 2HP

23 - Forever Boy - Uninjured, 1HP

23 - Masque - Uninjured, 5HP

21 - Facsimile - Uninjured, 3HP

15 - Salvo - Uninjured, 2HP

> 14 - Thunderbird - Uninjured, 2HP

14 - GIANT KRAMPUS - Uninjured, Blinded

14 - Arcana, 3HP

11 - Ms. Thursday - Uninjured, 2HP

10 - Dio - Uninjured

07 - Sun Dragon - Uninjured, 2HP

Share this post


Link to post

Micah's going to shoot it. 

 

Move Action: Get up in the air and try to not be in range of the Krampus's hands/club. 

Standard Action: All-Out Attack +5 Attack -5 Defense, Power Attack -5 Attack +5 Damage Ranged Attack with his ranged power Green Lightning: 26.

That'll be a DC 32 Toughness Save! 

Share this post


Link to post

@KnightDisciple Toughness Save vs Damage: 1d20+20 26 Nice!

 

GIANT KRAMPUS

First off, going to Fiat away the daze, so Thunderbird gets an HP.

Move Action: ROAR in the direction of the blinding light!

Emotion Control 15 (Extras: Action [Move], Area [General, Cone], Knockback; Flaws: Limited [Fear], Range [Touch, -2], Sense-Dependant [Auditory])

That's a DC 25 Reflex Save for Masque and White Lioness on the roof to avoid the effect, since they both have Evasion 1, followed by a DC 25 Will Save against Emotion Control [Fear] if they fail the Reflex Save. Failing by 5 or more also subjects them to Knockback!

Standard Action: Swing the bundle of birch trees in Forever Boy's direction! 

Swing Birch Trees: 1d20+15 30Blindness Miss Chance: 1d2 2

Damage 12 (Extras: Area [Targeted, Cone], Linked [Snare, +0]) + Snare 12 (Extras: Area [Targeted, Cone], Engulf [+0])

That's a DC 27 Toughness Save for Pan followed by a DC 22 Reflex Save to avoid being caught in the branches!

Fortitude Save vs Blindness: 1d20+16 35

 

Need saves from @Fox, @Tiffany Korta and @RocketLord. @Nick and @Cubismo are up with Arcana and Ms. Thursday!

 

32 - White Lioness - Uninjured, 1HP (Pending Saves)

25 - Zenith - Uninjured, 2HP

23 - Forever Boy - Uninjured, 1HP (Pending Saves)

23 - Masque - Uninjured, 5HP (Pending Saves)

21 - Facsimile - Uninjured, 3HP

15 - Salvo - Uninjured, 2HP

14 - Thunderbird - Uninjured, 3HP

14 - GIANT KRAMPUS - Bruised x1-1 Penalty (Vision)

> 14 - Arcana, 3HP

> 11 - Ms. Thursday - Uninjured, 2HP

10 - Dio - Uninjured

07 - Sun Dragon - Uninjured, 2HP

Share this post


Link to post

Ms. Thursday is gonna do something incredibly stupid and hopefully incredibly epic. 

 

Move Action: Using Porrklubba's Flight to fly all they way up to the Krampus' head and land right on top of it. 

Free Action: Swapping Flight back to Porrklubba's Strike. 

Standard Action: Going to follow KD's suit and use both All-Out Attack (+5 Attack, -5 Defense) and Power Attack (-5 Attack, +5 Damage), with Strike to Melee Attack Giant Krampus: 15. It has a Toughness DC 32. 

Share this post


Link to post

Doing something similar, and making it utterly complicated, for style points.

 

Move Action: Teleport 100 feet straight up above the dorm.

 

Free Action: Quick Change into Arcana costume, reconfigure Cantrip VP: Super-Movement (Slow Fall)

 

Standard Action: All-Out Attack (+5 Attack, -5 Defense) and Power Attack (-5 Attack, +5 Damage) for with Arcane Blast: 1d20+10 17, DC 30 Toughness.  Arcana has Precise Shot 2, so shooting into a Melee is no problem, the point of origin for Arcane Blast will originate from Arcana and will carry the descriptor of magical fire.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Dio:

 

Move Action: Use Flight to get within range of Krampus, let's say within 30ft. of them.

 

Free Action: Switching to the Snare in his Magic Array.

 

Standard Action: Attacking the Giant Krampus with the  Snare(it has Accurate 2, but I neglected to list that in the Combat section, will edit that): 24. If that hits, a DC20 Reflex save to avoid being Entangled/Bound, and on a failure all senses are blocked. Descriptors are Magic and Earth/Rock.

 

Sun Dragon:

 

Move Action: As above, get within range, landing in front of Forever Boy.

 

Free Action: Setting a Ready Action to Interpose on the Giant Krampus's next attack.

 

Standard Action: Laying in with a Startle check, using Skill Mastery to get an auto-result of 25 on the Intimidate, Feinting to get the Giant Krampus to try and put him in the Basket of Ancient Winters

Share this post


Link to post

@Nick 17 is not quite enough to hit, would you like to spend an HP to reroll?

 

@Ari Reflex Save vs Snare: 1d20+7 16 Entangled; Obscure Senses only applies if the target is Bound.

Feinting via Startle would deny Giant Krampus its dodge bonus to defence but you can't use it to Trick; that's strictly the purview of Bluff. Would you still like to go with that?

Share this post


Link to post

@Nick That'll work! 

Toughness Save vs Damage: 1d20+14 33 Oof. I'm going to refund that HP because that's a bad feel.

 

@Cubismo Almost missed Ms. Thursday's attack, sorry! Similarly a 15 doesn't hit close enough to anything vital to be effective; would you like to spend an HP before we move onto the next round?

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Feinting via Startle would deny Giant Krampus its dodge bonus to defence but you can't use it to Trick; that's strictly the purview of Bluff. Would you still like to go with that?

 

No ranks in Bluff, I'll go with Startle-Feint. Sorry about that mixup.

Edited by Ari

Share this post


Link to post

@Ari Sense Motive vs Startle: 1d20+18 27

 

@Tiffany Korta, @TheAbsurdist, you're up again!

 

> 32 - White Lioness - Uninjured, 1HP

> 25 - Zenith - Uninjured, 2HP

23 - Forever Boy - Bruised x1, Dazed, 1HP

23 - Masque - Uninjured, 5HP

21 - Facsimile - Uninjured, 3HP

15 - Salvo - Uninjured, 2HP

14 - Thunderbird - Uninjured, 3HP

14 - GIANT KRAMPUS - Bruised x1-1 Penalty (Vision), Entangled

14 - Arcana, Uninjured, 3HP

11 - Ms. Thursday - Uninjured, 2HP

10 - Dio - Uninjured

07 - Sun Dragon - Uninjured, 2HP

Share this post


Link to post

Pan was hit!?  Corinne mad!  ZENITH SMASH!

Change to Zenith, and will do a team up attack with White Lion.  Move Object on Aja and hucking her at the Krampus.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Well, no actions from me, since Pan is dazed! A quick post to get another slot open for posting!

Edited by RocketLord

Share this post


Link to post

@Tiffany Korta I'm going to count Zenith's move as a Combined Attack, making it a DC 23 Save altogether.

Toughness Save vs Damage: 1d20+19 26 But, y'know. Giant Krampus is a big fella. On the right track, though! I'll say White Lioness is now on top of Giant Krampus, at your discretion. Go ahead with the IC posts!

 

@Fox, @Exaccus, you're up!

 

32 - White Lioness - Uninjured, 1HP

25 - Zenith - Uninjured, 2HP

23 - Forever Boy - Bruised x1, 1HP

> 23 - Masque - Uninjured, 5HP

> 21 - Facsimile - Uninjured, 3HP

15 - Salvo - Uninjured, 2HP

14 - Thunderbird - Uninjured, 3HP

14 - GIANT KRAMPUS - Bruised x1-1 Penalty (Vision), Entangled

14 - Arcana, Uninjured, 3HP

11 - Ms. Thursday - Uninjured, 2HP

10 - Dio - Uninjured

07 - Sun Dragon - Uninjured, 2HP

Share this post


Link to post

Well I was discussing a team attack in chat with Ari so I think I'm just dropping initiative for now, I think there may have been some other folks who might've wanted to get in on it too.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/14/2019 at 10:52 PM, Zeitgeist Blue said:

Salvo will Delay to Ms. Thursday.

You'd proposed that we 3 do some sort of Combo attack, yeah?

 

If so, I'll do the same. 

 

EDIT: Upon some discussion in Chat, I'm going to do my round per normal and not delay. Will try to post that tomorrow. 

Edited by KnightDisciple

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×