Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ooc'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome to Freedom City
    • Campaign Discussion
    • Character Building
    • Character Bank
    • Freedom City News
  • The City of Freedom
    • Downtown Freedom
    • North Freedom
    • South Freedom
    • West Freedom
    • Other Areas Around Freedom
  • The World of Freedom
    • The Lands Beyond
    • The Worlds Beyond
    • The Realms Beyond
    • Non-Canon Tales
  • Out of Character Discussion
    • Off-Panel
    • Archives

Categories

  • Getting Started
    • Templates
    • About the Site
  • People of Freedom
    • Player Characters
    • Non-Player Characters
    • Super-Teams and Organizations
    • Reputations in Freedom
  • Places of Freedom
    • Freedom City Places
    • Earth Prime Places
    • Interstellar Places
    • Multiversal Places
  • History of Freedom
    • Events
    • Timelines
    • People
  • Objects of Freedom
    • Items
    • Ideas

Categories

  • Player Guide
  • House Rules
  • Sample Characters

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

  1. OOC for this. @Cubismo @KnightDisciple
  2. OOC for this. @Heritage, @Spacefurry Give me some Initiative rolls, so we got those ready and out of the way.
  3. OOC for this. @EternalPhoenix @Dr Archeville @Growth Spurt @Tiffany Korta Your opening post could describe how you avoided being affected by the initial outburst of friendship from the White Rabbit. You might not have heard him, you might have passed a Will save, you might have broken free of his control, I'm good with most choices. The effect from radios, tvs and phones are based on audio. Can't hear it, can't be affected by it. Doesn't mean you'll be immune if you go up against White Rabbit in person, though! You'll find some way of discovering the large concent
  4. OOC for this. @Heritage, @KnightDisciple, @Avenger Assembled let's see some Initiative rolls and a round of posts before combat starts. You will all be able to spot the ship, so no need to roll for that.
  5. Make whatever checks you think are appropriate.
  6. OOC for this. @Heritage, @Nerdzul
  7. OOC for this. @3personal5me Alright, the bank is barricaded, so the first thing you will probably want to do is to find a way in, or to figure out if you know anything about what's going on. That's where your Skills come in. Suggestions on what you could do: - Talk to the cops near the scene, ask what you can do. This most likely won't require any rolls, but if you want to, you can roll Diplomacy. - Try to find a way inside, you will be rolling with your Search skill for that. - Anything else you might want.
  8. Go ahead and establish where your characters are as werewolves are suddenly appearing across the city!
  9. OOC for this. @Heritage @Cubismo I'll let you know once the initial setup is over and Justice and Shrike goes looking for Ultra Girl.
  10. OOC for this. @Exaccus, @Heritage, @EternalPhoenix, @Brown Dynamite
  11. OOC for the IC. https://www.freedomplaybypost.com/topic/13063-fate-of-the-serpent/
  12. OoC for this one here. Going to take an oppertunity to split us up for the time being, not to long though I promise! Nevermore and Scarab need to do Notice rolls please For Scarab [url=https://orokos.com/roll/851446]Notice[/url]: [u]1d20+10[/u] [b]17[/b]
  13. OOC for this. Let's see... @Heritage , @Brown Dynamite, @Spacefurry the thread is here.
  14. @RocketLord @KnightDisciple @Shofet @Heritage
  15. OOC for this. @Exaccus @Spacefurry
  16. OOC for this. @Tiffany Korta, @Cubismo
×
×
  • Create New...