Character Edits, v6

Dr Archeville

Fulcrum: big changes! I updated a little of everything and used the 'new' sheet template.

35 points spent; 209/212 PP

Abilities: 16

Strength 38 -> 46 (8)

Constitution 38 -> 46 (8)

Combat: -6

Attack: base +7 (14) -> base +7 (14)

Defense: base +9 (18) -> base +6 (12)

Made up the differences with feats

Saving Throws: 4

Will +8 -> +12 (4)

Skills: 3

Skills 10 -> 13 (3)

Feats: 9

Attack Focus (melee) 4 (2)

Dodge Focus 5 (5)

Eidetic Memory (1)

Interpose (1)

Powers: 9

Immunity (Sleep) (1)

Impervious Toughness 8 -> 10 (2)

Super Senses 2 (Cosmic Awareness) -> Super Senses 4 (Cosmic Energy Sense [Mental; Accurate 2, Radius, Ranged]) (2)

Terminus Array 9 -> Terminus Array 11 (4)

I was looking for a way to expand her Cosmic Awareness into a more general sense when I finally read Dark Star's Gravimetric Field Sense. In essence her Cosmic Energy Sense is a cut down version that mechanically works on a similar principle. As far as comic book science, it's probably an intuitive awareness of the movement/reactions of cosmic energy and subatomic atomic particles through the environment around her. She's practiced enough to 'map' the local area through the interactions of these universal forces with her surroundings and her own Terminus energy field.

Went over it with a fine-toothed comb and I still feel as if I missed something. *crosses fingers*

"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up." - Anne Lamott

"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!" - Homer Simpson

[b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Dariusprime

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Fulcrum

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 14 (209/212PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] -5 Attack/+5 Damage, -5 Defense/+5 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u]:[/b] 0

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 62/90

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Terminus-powered heroine defending the citizens of Freedom City with super strength, speed and determination! 

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u]:[/b] Mona Teymourian

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Public

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Freedom City

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Fine/Graphic Artist

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Interceptors

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Afareen Teymourian (mother), Omid Ansari (father, deceased), Mahmoud Zandipour (stepfather), Fatima Teymourian (sister), Ava Teymourian (grandmother)

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 30 (DoB: 21 July, 1980)

[b][u]Apparent Age[/u]:[/b] 30

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Persian (Iranian)

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 8’2â€

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 735 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Dark brown (right), blue (left)

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Black

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Ah, the girl next door, Fulcrum. If the girl next door happened to be an eight-foot, Persian amazon. She's the statuesque, athletic, 100% woman with enviable muscle tone. She’s beautiful, if not in a traditional sense, then by a dignified bearing and self confidence. Admirers say her disarming smile and wavy, dark hair really make her stand out.  

She really rocks her costume though. Looks like a full body racing suit, including stylin' gloves and sturdy boots. The base color is a deep blue, a gold wedge runs from the shoulders down and a long, white cape with two blue stripes at the bottom completes the look. A blue bar balanced on a triangle is centered on the chest. A white cape, much like Centurion’s, completes the look.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] 

Summary: As Centurion drew his last breath, 12 year old Mona did likewise. She died only to return to life transformed. 14 years later the swift and superhuman giant donned Centurion's lost cape, becoming Fulcrum, The Eternal Balance! 

Heroes' Knoll, 14 September 2009, 11 pm

A caped figure descended slowly into the Knoll. The hero hovered at eye level with Centurion's statue and then landed. After a minute of hesitation, she spoke.

"Hello, Mr Cen...Centurion. My name is Mona Teymourian. I was the little girl you visited at the Children's Ward. That was the same day as the Terminus Invasion. Good to see you again."

"I remember meeting you like it was yesterday. My mom said the Freedom Children's Foundation had responded to my wish, but I thought she meant you autographed a picture or something. I didn't expect a visit. You are...were...such a busy hero, saving the world and all. You looked so confident and powerful when you came around the curtain! I could have died right then and there."

She smiled and looked at the plaque, "You were my hero. When I was little, I wanted so much to be your sidekick. I'd put on my homemade cape and 'fly' around the backyard, pretending I was Centuri-Girl or Latin Lass, flying alongside you into danger and adventure. Saturdays mornings always started with Freedom Friends. Comic books, newspaper clippings, posters, Centurion pajamas. Mom always hated those pajamas. She thought Lady Liberty was a better role model. And you wouldn't believe the crush I had on you as a teenager. Movie stars had nothing on you." 

"I just wanted to fly. To feel the ground drop out beneath me, escape gravity and soar into the clouds. I remember asking you how flying felt. You said, 'Flying feels like being free, like a bird.' And you know, you're absolutely right. But the doctor said I was too frail. Sitting on your arm while you hovered was definitely the next best thing. I still have those pictures, both of us smiling. Looking at them now, you seemed sad. Wistful even. Why were you sad? I suppose I'll never know."

"I remember the battle too. The Omegadrones were everywhere. So where heroes. More than I had ever seen together. Then buildings started to fall like dominoes. You were battling Omega. He looked like the End of the World. I was so scared. Where you scared, Centurion? I watched you land that one perfect punch. I watched you split his armor open," Tears welled in the blue and gold clad hero's eyes, "I watched you fall to the street. I couldn't believe it. You were Centurion. You were invincible." 

"Listen to me ramble," she mumbled. Unfastening the white cape, she pulled it into her arms reverently, "The reason I came here. When you broke Omega, I saw this...shock wave of energy from the point of impact. The energy swirled with crackling white and roiling black, like lightning and perfect stillness tumbling together. Knocked me to the ground, washed over me, through me. No one else saw it apparently. No one believed me," she stopped, collecting her thoughts.

"I died during the Invasion too, when you died. I got one good look at you and collapsed. The doctors said the chemo and stress were too much for me. But I came back. I heard your voice in the dark, and came back. But something else happened. I came back different. Grew up big and strong and fast and hopelessly infatuated with The Champion of Freedom. I became like you," she sniffed. Floating up, she draped the cape over the statue's hands atop the sword.

"On the 13th anniversary, a sheet drifted into my apartment window. Well, I thought it was a sheet, until I saw the twin, blue stripes along the bottom. I just knew. I planned on sending it to the Super Museum, but I couldn't help but try it on once. I hope you can forgive the indulgence. Then this urge overtook me. I stepped outside and...lifted off. I don't know how long I flew, but I soared through the clouds and felt like I touched the face of forever."

"For a while, I was arrogant enough to think it chose me. As if the cape itself was looking for a successor. I never worked so hard in my life. At one point I started lifting industrial equipment for strength training. It was if I had a new lease on life, after the Invasion, and putting on your cape unlocked the rest of my potential. Whether psychologically or physically, I can't say. Every day I seemed more powerful. I continued growing too. Yeah, I'm now an eight foot amazon. I decided, for a lot of reasons, to follow in your footsteps. I took the name Fulcrum, after your words and as a means of balance in the world."

She sighed and looked down. "I don't have what it takes to be a hero. Not like you. No one can live up to you. White Knight is a pig, but I honestly didn't think being a hero would be this difficult. That guy nearly killed me. In some ways, I understand your courage to stand up against Omega. I don't have that kind of willpower, that dedication. Guess I failed my biggest test." 

"I don't know why I'm telling you all of this. Maybe its my confession, for good or bad. Thank you. For being a hero. Thank you for letting me use you cape, Centurion. I tried."

Fulcrum landed and walked away from the statue. A gust came up, rustling the still night air. The cape drifted off the statue and down onto her. Pulling it off her head, she turned and stared at the statue's face. The policewoman, standing among the other statues, flipped on her flashlight. 

"You do. Don't try to be Centurion. Be yourself."

The shocked look slowly morphed into a grin. Re-clasping the cape, Fulcrum turned to the officer, "I will. Thank you." 

Smiling to the statue one last time, Fulcrum launched into the night, flying as high and fast as she could.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b]

Laconic, mellow, introspective, confident, ironic, thoughtful, introverted. Fulcrum is an old soul, just does her own thing, live and let live, trying for a fulfilling and meaningful life. Learning is important, as is doing. She likes a good scrap, a good meal and a good lover. Slow to anger and a force of nature when enraged. Loves making a difference for people and stands up for that which she believes. She's fallible as everyone else, and in the end, respects herself the more for it. Earn her loyalty and you'll have a friend for life. Oh yeah, she can be stubborn as a mule too.

She truly wants to follow in Centurion's footsteps. Being a direct legacy is irrelevant. Its what he stood for that matters. Doing the right thing matters. Plus she feels the calling in her bones. As if protecting this world, this universe, is her destiny and her duty. "Freedom is worth the fight."

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b]

Fulcrum is a powerful being and her tactics are recklessly straightforward. She faces off with the biggest foe, pummeling or strafing it at supersonic speeds. She utilizes her super strength and immunities to gain advantages, particularly by grappling, throwing or exposing foes to harsh environments. Against numerous foes, staying airborne and sweeping across the lines with heavy objects is common as well as utilizing her powerful freeze and sonic attacks. Unless something important is threatened, she has the common sense to retreat or keep an opponent at bay.

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Complications[/u]:[/b]

[b][i]Enemy:[/i][/b] White Knight. Fulcrum has twice brawled with White Knight. She won both outings. Naturally, he still hates her guts.

[b][i]Fame:[/i][/b] An eight foot giant is hard to miss, so Mona lives openly as Fulcrum. Additionally, she is unofficially working as a Centurion legacy, which puts her every move under scrutiny.

[b][i]Honor:[/i][/b] Seek peace. Keep your word. Support just laws. Support the common good. Live with compassion, courage, virtue and wisdom.

[b][i]Power Dampers:[/i][/b] Fulcrum wears sturdy power dampers that absorb her energy emissions. They are disguised as bracelets and anklets and are quite durable. Nonetheless, damaging, disabling or destroying these devices will cause her Terminus Radiation complication to come into effect.

[b][i]Prejudice:[/i][/b]Iranian, female, bohemian, artist, feminist: take your pick of issues minor or major. 

The Big One: Centurion legacy. Mona is trying to follow in Centurion's footsteps, a little too much for some peoples' liking.

[b][i]Responsibility:[/i][/b] 

[u]Family[/u]. Her extended family lives in the West End of Freedom City. Heaven help anyone, particularly a maniacal supervillian, that threatens them.

[u]Freedom City[/u]. Centurion protected the entire world, but for many years Freedom City was his 'home' turf. For this reason and her own love, she is protective of the city and its people.

[u]Interceptors[/u]. They’re her second family. Do the math.

[u]Viktor Archeville[/u]. Like her family, Mona is very attached to her boyfriend and will fight fiercely to protect him. 

[b][i]Terminus Radiation:[/i][/b]

Fulcrum is a liminal being: a Terminus hybrid organism acclimated to conditions within the multiverse. Her physiology is fundamentally alien, and mimicked traits (pigmentation, heart rhythm, etc.) left over from her slow transformation allow her a “normal†physical appearance. Microscopic and molecular studies suggest a homogenous, non-cellular biochemical structure unrelated to Terran life. Her metabolism consumes localized matter and energy (particularly cosmic energy) to power and maintain her body. The waste product is a low-energy cosmic energy, compatible with  Terminus radiation, which emanates from her at all times. This radiation is typically invisible to the unaided eye; however, individuals with the proper detection equipment can visualize the energy as a shimmering, black aura with some characteristics similar to normal cosmic energy. This Terminus radiation has been described as ‘malignant’ given its propensity to induce severe alterations in the surrounding environment. Emission rates spike during strenuous physical activity.   

Long-term exposure examples: Disease, mutation, healing/injury, super powers, power modifications, dimensional rifts, warping reality, powering devices/beings, other unusual properties, etc. Using Extra Effort or similar exertion releases a [i]large[/i] quantity of energy, potentially causing immediate effects similar to long-term exposure. 

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 28 + 2 + 32 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 74PP

Strength: 38/46* (+14/+18*) [*Growth]

Dexterity: 12 (+1)

Constitution: 42/46* (+16/+18*) [*Growth]

Intelligence: 14 (+2)

Wisdom: 14 (+2)

Charisma: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 14 + 12 = 26PP

Initiative: +1

Attack: +10 Melee (includes -1 size), +6 Ranged (includes -1 size)

Grapple: +32 (includes +4 size, +41 at full Super Strength)

Defense: +10 (+6 Base, +5 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed (includes -1 size)

Knockback: -18 (includes -4 size; -29 at full Immovability)

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 4 + 10 = 14PP

Toughness: +18 (+18 Con, +0 [Other], 8 Impervious)

Fortitude: +18 (+18 Con, +0)

Reflex: +5 (+1 Dex, +4)

Will: +12 (+2 Wis, +10)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 52R = 13PP

Craft (Artistic) 8 (+10)

Diplomacy 8 (+10)

Intimidate 6 (+10)

Knowledge (Art) 6 (+8)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 6 (+8)

Language (English [Native], German, Persian) 2

Notice 8 (+10)

Sense Motive 8 (+10)

Stealth 0 (-3)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 17PP

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Attack Focus (melee) 4

Dodge Focus 5

Eidetic Memory

Fearless

Interpose

Move-By Action

Power Attack

Takedown Attack

[quote name="Equipment 0PP = 0EP"]

iPhone [0ep]

Commlink [0ep]

Police Scanner [0ep][/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 2+13+12+10+1+4+30=72PP

[b]Flight 1[/b] (10 mph/100 feet) [2PP]

[b]Growth 4[/b] (Large; [i]Extras:[/i] Continuous +1; [i]Flaws:[/i] Permanent -1; [i]Power Feats:[/i] Innate) [13PP]

[list][i]Growth Modifiers[/i] (+8 Strength, +4 Constitution, +5 ft Speed, -1 Attack, -1 Defense, +4 Grapple, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidate, Space 10 ft, Reach 10 ft, +5 Str Carrying Capacity, -4 Knockback)[/list]

[b]Immunity 12[/b] (Aging, Life Support, Sleep, Starvation/Thirst) [12PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 10[/b] [8PP]

[b]Regeneration 1[/b] (True Resurrection 1/week) [1PP]

[b]Super Senses 4[/b] (Cosmic Energy Sense [Mental; Accurate 2, Radius, Ranged]) [4PP]

[b]Terminus Array 11[/b] (22 points; [i]Power Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 1, Alternate Power [Dynamic] 3, Dynamic) ([i]Power of the Void[/i], Descriptor: Terminus) [30PP]

[list][u]DBP[/u]: [b]Flight 11 (Flight 12[/b] [50,000 mph/500,000 feet] total maximum) [22PP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 5[/b]([i]Extras:[/i] Total +1, Restoration +1, Action (Standard) +1; [i]Flaws:[/i] Personal -1; [i]Power Feats:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth) [22PP]

[u]DAP[/u]: [b]Immovability 11[/b] ([i]Extra:[/i] Unstoppable +1) [22PP]

[u]DAP[/u]: [b]Quickness 11[/b] (x5000) ([i]Extra:[/i] Linked: [b]Speed 11[/b] [25,000 mph / 250,000 feet]) [22pp]

[u]DAP[/u]: [b]Super Strength 9[/b] (total effective Str 96; Heavy Load 7,620 tons) ([i]Power Feats:[/i] Countering Punch, Freeze Breath, Shockwave, 1 Extra) [22pp][/list]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -7 = -7PP

[b]Weakness[/b] (Energy absorbed by daka crystals, [i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon -1, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate -1, Potentially Lethal -1; -1 Constitution per round -4) [-7PP]

[b][u]DC Block[/u]:[/b]

[code]

ATTACK         RANGE         SAVE                      EFFECT

Unarmed        Touch         DC33 Toughness (Staged)   Damage (Physical)

Freeze Breath  180-ft. cone  DC28 Reflex (Staged)      Snare

Shockwave      180-ft. cone  DC28 Reflex (Staged)      Damage (Energy)
Abilities (74) + Combat (26) + Saving Throws (14) + Skills (13) + Feats (17) + Powers (72) - Drawbacks (07) = 209/212 Power Points

Edits done by Geez3r

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This'll be a doozy, with 3 characters, 2 of which have 2 months of rewards to spend!

First up:

Gabriel

4pp to spend.

2 will go into his Base Charisma, raising it from 18 to 20. Thus:

Abilities: 2 + 4 + 6 + 4 + 4 + 10 = 30PP

Cha 36/20 (+13/+5)
The other 2 will go into Enhanced Charisma, thus:
Powers: 18 + 2 + 34 = 54PP

Enhanced Charisma 18 [18PP]
Thus:
Cha 38/20 (+14/+5)
Note: Due to some error or another, Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, and Intimidate seem to already have a +14 mod to them. As well, I'm not sure how they jumped to +16 unpowered. Revised Cha-based skills below:
Bluff 10 (+24/+15, +28/+19 Attractive)

Diplomacy 10 (+24/+15, +28/+19 Attractive)

Gather Information 10 (+24/+15)

Intimidate 10 (+24/+15)

Perform (Acting) 8 (+22/+13)

Perform (Oratory) 6 (+20/+11)

Perform (Singing) 6 (+20/+11)

Perform (Wind Instruments) 8 (+22/+13)
If that math is off, please help correct. 0PP left.
Moving on. Cobalt Templar
First, a housekeeping correction:
Trade-Offs: -4 Defense / +4 Toughness
Moving on. 7PP to spend. First, buying off all 3 Drawbacks; the 2 on his Ring, and the one general one. Thus:
Powers: 62 + 2 + 7 + 1 = 72PP

Device 15 (Power Ring, 75PP Container, Flaws: Hard-To-Lose, Feats: Restricted 2) (Holy, Magic) [62PP]
The following should be removed entirely:
Drawbacks: -1PP

Vulnerability (Demonic/Hellfire/Infernal, Frequency: Uncommon, Intensity: Minor [+1 DC]) [-1PP]
3PP spent, 4PP left. Now. Next we'll add 1 to his Protection outside the ring. Thus:
Powers: 62 + 2 + 8 + 1 = 73PP

Protection 8 (Holy, Magic) [8PP]
Thus (I think I'm noting this correctly):
Toughness: +12/+4/+3 (+4/+3 Con, +8 Protection, Impervious 6)
As well, inside the Ring Device, we change this:
Protection 1 (Extras: Impervious [6]) [7PP]
To this:
 Impervious Toughness 6 [6PP]
This frees up 1PP inside the Device. It will go into Create Object, to purchase the Precise power feat. Thus:
Energy Manipulation 6 (12PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power) (Fires of Creation) [14PP]

Base Power: Create Object 5 (5 cubes, Toughness +5, Lifting Strength 25 [Heavy Load: 800 lbs.], 10 50ft Range Increments / 500ft Max Range, Feats: Precise, Progression [Size] 1 [10ft cubes], Tether) [13PP]
3PP left. Befitting his concept as a sort of Green Lantern expy, he needs more Will Save. 2PP into Base Will Save. Thus:
Saving Throws: 3 + 3 + 6 = 12PP

Will: +7 (+1 Wis, +6)
Spending the last PP on Skills, raising his Notice (he needs better notice for patrols!):
Skills: 60R = 15PP

Notice 10 (+11)
0PP left. Now for Complications: Removed the following ones:
Fish Out of Water: Corbin has gone through 2 moves in the last year. He has no long-term relationships in Freedom City, let alone Claremont. As well, his recent entry into Claremont Academy marks him as "The New Guy".

Fresh Hero: Cobalt Templar is just starting his heroic career, having only ventured out a couple of time to foil a few relatively minor crimes. His ties to Claremont mean he cannot go solo heroing anytime he wants.

Power Uncertainty: Corbin is not entirely sure on the true origins of his powers; the ring's engravings do not give anything more than vague hints. He knows what it does, but not everything that it can do.
Add the following:
[b]You Must Know No Fear![/b]: Corbin's powers (or the ones still granted directly from the ring) tend to have serious troubles when he's experiencing serious amounts of fear (such as from the powers of a villain). Often, they work with less effectiveness, or stop working entirely.

[b]The Fires of Hell Shall Not Prevail[/b]: Beings which channel the energies from the deepest pits of Hell (or similar places and energies) tend to have a better chance of hurting Cobalt Templar, despite his not-insignificant protections.
Finally, a small flavor change, as it were; Corbin gains another inch, and another 10 pounds:
Height: 6'5"

Weight: 230 lbs.
And finally... Fenris
8PP to spend. First, buying off his Drawback, which costs 4pp. Remove the following:
Drawbacks: -4PP

Normal Identity (Full Action to don suit, Frequency: Common, Intensity: Major) [-4PP]
4PP left. Right, now we're gonna add some new powers. These aren't Linked or anything, but they're thematically part of the same "package", that of a nanotech upgrade:
[b]Datalink 1 ([/b]Radio, 10ft[b])[/b] (Technology) [1PP] ("Transmitter Nanites")

[b]Regeneration 3 ([/b][i]Recovery Rate 3[/i]: Bruised [No Action][b])[/b] [3PP] ("Medical Nanites")

0PP Left.

Edits done by Geez3r

2pp for Protectron, all to his Communications Array. Also rejiggering the Datalink power, so Protectron can interface with any/every computer(ized item) within 100 feet.

Communications Systems 3 (6pp; PF: Alternate Power) [7PP]

BE: Communication 5 (radio, 5 miles; PF: Subtle) {6/6}

AP: Datalink 2 (radio, 100 feet; Extra: Area; PFs: Machine Control, Selective) {6/6}

[b]Communications Systems 3 ([/b]6pp; [i]PF[/i]: Alternate Power[i])[/i] [7PP]

[list][u]BE[/u]: [b]Communication 5[/b] (radio, 5 miles; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle) {6/6}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Datalink 2[/b] (radio, 100 feet; [i]Extra[/i]: Area; [i]PFs[/i]: Machine Control, Selective) {6/6}[/list]

Edits done by Geez3r

Dynamo

Rather than doing edits for Dynamo, I rebuilt him from the ground up. The build can be found here. Any questions/comments/concerns should be addressed there.

Atlas

I'll spend a spend a point to give him Knowledge (galactic lore) 4 to reflect his desire to learn more about his Grue nature and the universe at large. It certainly has nothing to do with Shaen's space thread <.< >.> <.<

AAed

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

5 putrid points for Dead Head.

1 to add +4r in Intimidate, bringing it to 16r total (+17 mod total).

[b]Skills[/b]: [44 ranks = 11pp]
Intimidate 16 (+17)
Knowledge (arcane lore) 9 (+10)
Knowledge (life sciences) 2 (+3)
Knowledge (popular culture) 4 (+5)
Knowledge (theology & philosophy) 9 (+10)
Sense Motive 4 (+4)
And 4 to increase his Necromancy/Stupid Zombie Tricks array: Necromantic Powers 4 (8pp; PFs: 3 Alternate Power) [11PP]
    BE: Enhanced Anatomic Separation 2 (Extra: Variable Split; brings total to Anatomic Separation 3 [Variable Split]) {6/8} AP: Enhanced Feats 8 (Fearsome Presence 8 [40 feet, DC 18]) {8/8} AP: Morph 6 (any humanoid, +30 Disguise; Flaw: Limited [only into people who have died, excluding himself]; PFs: Covers Scent, Precise) {8/8}
[b]Necromantic Powers 4 ([/b]8pp; [i]PFs[/i]: 3 Alternate Power[b])[/b] [11PP]
[list][u]BE[/u]: [b]Enhanced Anatomic Separation 2 ([/b][i]Extra[/i]: Variable Split; brings total to [b]Anatomic Separation 3[/b] [Variable Split][b])[/b] {6/8}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Enhanced Feats 8 ([/b]Fearsome Presence 8 [40 feet, DC 18][b])[/b] {8/8}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Morph 6 ([/b]any humanoid, +30 Disguise; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [only into people who have died, excluding himself]; [i]PFs[/i]: Covers Scent, Precise[b])[/b] {8/8}[/list]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

A quick edit for Push's sheet, a full description of Lazarus Auto and Industrial Repair to go below it's stats on his equipment list. And a picture of Lazarus itself. Because I've been putting off doing those for way too long.

Vehicle: "Lazarus†- Rebuilt & Modified Black/Gold Flightcycle (10 EP)

Strength: 15, Speed: 5 (250mph), Defense: 10, Toughness: 10, Size: Medium; Features: Alternate Movement (Flight), Caltrops, Nitro Injectors, Oil Slick, Remote Control, Smokescreen.

Drive Mode/Flight Mode â€Lazarus†was one of Push’s first pieces of real auto work when he first started working at L.A.R back in Gear City; it’s a Kawasaki Ninja that was found on the scrap heap, practically broken beyond repair. It took two years of solid effort, but eventually he got it back into working condition, and he’s used it ever since. The bike itself appears as a very heavily modified Kawasaki when not in flight mode, stock parts replaced with high-performance equipment, a nitrous tank, and odd bits and bobs worked into the body where the caltrops, oil slick tank, and smokescreen generator are hidden. When the bike is in flight mode, it transforms into a sleek flightcycle with a small turbine on the front, jets to keep it aloft below and on the back, and a slightly more elongated chassis to compensate.

Hideout: "Lazarus Auto and Industrial Repair (L.A.I.R.)" - Abandoned Car Garage (20 EP)

Size: Medium, Toughness: 15, Features: Cover Facility, Communications, Computer, Concealed, Defense Systems 3 ([Parker Tech ED-209 Anti-Intruder System], Ranged Stun 8 [shock coils], Snare 12 [net-launchers], Ranged Paralyze 8 [stasis module]; all +11 to hit), Fire Prevention System, Garage, Library, Living Space, Personnel (Darren Jones, Abigail Solo), Power System, Power (Nullify 11 ([Warlock’s Wards] All Magic Effects, Extras: Area [General, Burst], Duration 3 [Continuous], Selective, Flaws: Range [Touch], Feats: Progression [Area] 2 [250ft radius])), Security System 3, Workshop.

Lazarus Auto Repair is a small, one-floor building in Midtown Freedom City. From the outside, it looks pretty rundown, with a small neon sign hanging on the roof: Lazarus Auto/Industrial Repair. Two huge garage doors sit side by side on the building's front, both currently closed. A single smaller door sits to the right (viewing from the front), with a window on which a sign hangs; "Resurrections done cheap". Going through the front door leads into a small reception, some cushy chairs and magazines around (the latest auto periodicals), and a door in the rear leading to a *very* cluttered-up office. On the left side of the reception and office (walking in) are two huge windows looking over a big garage area, with the usual garage accoutrements, and maybe a car or two. In the middle of the floor are two long holes, rectangular in shape; if a car's over one, it's probably open, if not, then it's closed with a solid steel shutter. Hidden behind a large pile of toolboxes and equipment at the back of the big garage room is a solid steel trapdoor, with a hidden console in the floor beside it (disguised by a concrete panel). In the back left corner is a doorway leading out to the back alley.

Opening the trapdoor or going down one of the ladders leads to the mechanic's pit basement. It's slightly smaller than the garage room upstairs, with three doors in various spots. Beneath the two holes are piles of tools and car parts, along with a pair of heavily used workbenches. At the side is what looks like a small sitting area with a small TV, a recliner, a couch, and a door in the wall. Beside the sitting area to the left is a small kitchenette, with a fridge, microwave, and freezer. The other side has the other two doors, but in between them is a large corkboard with a map of the USA, and some pins sticking in it here and there. In front of the map is a large worktable, with what looks like far finer tools and some odd tech that's been disassembled, along with a battered radio with some rather odd buttons on the side. Going through the kitchenette door leads to a bedroom, fairly sparse, with a futon, a small bookshelf, some floor cushions, and a rather nice wall hanging of some mountains. The door to the left of the corkboard leads to a small library, with wall-to-wall bookshelves and a big cushy chair, and in between two shelves is a very elaborate computer system, multiple monitors, speakers, the whole nine yards. Finally, the door to the right of the corkboard just leads to a storage room with lots of old junk in there, mostly car parts, and a manhole.

As for the defense and security systems, Ironclad installed one of her better works, an ED-209 system from Dawes Tech, and Warlock threw up a pack of wards nearly as good as the ones around his own home, although tailored for Push. Along with both of those, the structure itself has been scientifically and magically reinforced (strengthening wards, rebar & steel plates, etc) in case of the worst. Security consists of wired cameras and speakers hidden here, there, and everywhere around each floor, along with a few stashed in exterior disguises (one in the L of Lazarus, one in a lamppost across the street, one in an alley light beside the building, and so on), number locks on the doors and a hidden console beside the trapdoor to the basement requiring both vocal recognition and a typed in number code. All of this can be also be accessed, activated, and deactivated by the computer system in the library as well.

[quote name=â€Equipmentâ€] 50/50 EP = 1 + 1 + 4 + 14 + 10 + 20

Commlink

Camera

Multi-Tool

PDA

Rebreather – 1 EP

Gas Mask – 1 EP

Undercover Vest (+2 Toughness, Subtle) – 4 EP

Messenger Bag Array (12 EP effects, 3 AP) – 14 EP

BP: Sleep Grenade – (Fatigue Burst 5, Independent, 50 ft.) (12 EP)

AP: Smoke Grenade (Obscure [Visual], Independent, 10 ft.) (4 EP)

AP: Medical Kit (+2 to Medicine checks) (2 EP)

(All of this except Undercover Vest contained in Messenger Bag)

Vehicle: "Lazarus†- Rebuilt & Modified Black/Gold Flightcycle (10 EP) 

[i]Strength[/i]: 15, [i]Speed[/i]: 5 (250mph), [i]Defense[/i]: 10, [i]Toughness[/i]: 10, [i]Size[/i]: Medium; [i]Feature[/i]s: Alternate Movement (Flight), Caltrops, Nitro Injectors, Oil Slick, Remote Control, Smokescreen.

[spoiler][url=http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3995/636dt0.jpg]Drive Mode[/url]/[url=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/165/b/9/Hoverbike_by_D_MAC.jpg]Flight Mode[/url] â€Lazarus†was one of Push’s first pieces of real auto work when he first started working at L.A.R back in Gear City; it’s a Kawasaki Ninja that was found on the scrap heap, practically broken beyond repair. It took two years of solid effort, but eventually he got it back into working condition, and he’s used it ever since. The bike itself appears as a very heavily modified Kawasaki when not in flight mode, stock parts replaced with high-performance equipment, a nitrous tank, and odd bits and bobs worked into the body where the caltrops, oil slick tank, and smokescreen generator are hidden. When the bike is in flight mode, it transforms into a sleek flightcycle with a small turbine on the front, jets to keep it aloft below and on the back, and a slightly more elongated chassis to compensate.[/spoiler]

Hideout: "Lazarus Auto and Industrial Repair (L.A.I.R.)" - Abandoned Car Garage (20 EP)

[i]Size[/i]: Medium, [i]Toughness[/i]: 15, [i]Features[/i]: Cover Facility, Communications, Computer, Concealed, Defense Systems 3 ([Parker Tech ED-209 Anti-Intruder System], Ranged [b]Stun 8[/b] [shock coils], [b]Snare 12[/b] [net-launchers], Ranged [b]Paralyze 8[/b] [stasis module]; all +11 to hit), Fire Prevention System, Garage, Library, Living Space, Personnel (Darren Jones, Abigail Solo), Power System, Power ([b]Nullify 11[/b] ([Warlock’s Wards] All Magic Effects, [i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Burst], Duration 3 [Continuous], Selective, Flaws: Range [Touch], [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 2 [250ft radius])), Security System 3, Workshop.

[spoiler]Lazarus Auto Repair is a small, one-floor building in Midtown Freedom City. From the outside, it looks pretty rundown, with a small neon sign hanging on the roof: Lazarus Auto/Industrial Repair. Two huge garage doors sit side by side on the building's front, both currently closed. A single smaller door sits to the right (viewing from the front), with a window on which a sign hangs; "Resurrections done cheap". Going through the front door leads into a small reception, some cushy chairs and magazines around (the latest auto periodicals), and a door in the rear leading to a *very* cluttered-up office. On the left side of the reception and office (walking in) are two huge windows looking over a big garage area, with the usual garage accoutrements, and maybe a car or two. In the middle of the floor are two long holes, rectangular in shape; if a car's over one, it's probably open, if not, then it's closed with a solid steel shutter. Hidden behind a large pile of toolboxes and equipment at the back of the big garage room is a solid steel trapdoor, with a hidden console in the floor beside it (disguised by a concrete panel). In the back left corner is a doorway leading out to the back alley.

Opening the trapdoor or going down one of the ladders leads to the mechanic's pit basement. It's slightly smaller than the garage room upstairs, with three doors in various spots. Beneath the two holes are piles of tools and car parts, along with a pair of heavily used workbenches. At the side is what looks like a small sitting area with a small TV, a recliner, a couch, and a door in the wall. Beside the sitting area to the left is a small kitchenette, with a fridge, microwave, and freezer. The other side has the other two doors, but in between them is a large corkboard with a map of the USA, and some pins sticking in it here and there. In front of the map is a large worktable, with what looks like far finer tools and some odd tech that's been disassembled, along with a battered radio with some rather odd buttons on the side. Going through the kitchenette door leads to a bedroom, fairly sparse, with a futon, a small bookshelf, some floor cushions, and a rather nice wall hanging of some mountains. The door to the left of the corkboard leads to a small library, with wall-to-wall bookshelves and a big cushy chair, and in between two shelves is a very elaborate computer system, multiple monitors, speakers, the whole nine yards. Finally, the door to the right of the corkboard just leads to a storage room with lots of old junk in there, mostly car parts, and a manhole.

As for the defense and security systems, Ironclad installed one of her better works, an ED-209 system from Dawes Tech, and Warlock threw up a pack of wards nearly as good as the ones around his own home, although tailored for Push. Along with both of those, the structure itself has been scientifically and magically reinforced (strengthening wards, rebar & steel plates, etc) in case of the worst. Security consists of wired cameras and speakers hidden here, there, and everywhere around each floor, along with a few stashed in exterior disguises (one in the L of Lazarus, one in a lamppost across the street, one in an alley light beside the building, and so on), number locks on the doors and a hidden console beside the trapdoor to the basement requiring both vocal recognition and a typed in number code. All of this can be also be accessed, activated, and deactivated by the computer system in the library as well.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Boom

I'd like to submit a new celebrity portrait for Blueshift. I think this cast fits her personality a little better than the existing one:

Please just remove the other picture and replace it with this.

Jewel_Blueshift.jpg

underneath the pictures please place the following:

See Also: portrait 2

in Code:

See Also: [url=http://image.xyface.com/image/j/artist-jewel-staite/jewel-staite-346951.jpg]portrait 2[/url]

There should be three total pictures. (Left to right) In Costume, this one, and Gizmo's Hero Factory Artwork

Thanks

For Miss A:

Feats

+6 Sidekick (6pp)

+2 Dodge Focus (2pp)

+2 Attack Focus (Ranged)(2pp)

Skills

Diplomacy 16 (26 when piloted by Gina) (4pp)

Powers

New Power

Super-Senses 4 (Accurate Radius Ranged Radio Sense) [radar] [4 pp]

+2 ranks of Energy Systems Array [4 pp]

To Blast 14

To Enhanced STR 18 to (38/+14)

Add AP off Energy System Array: "ESP 7 (200 miles) (all senses) (Flaw: Medium [machines]) (PFs: Rapid 6 (1m), Subtle) [28 pp]" (1pp)

+2 Protection (Extra: Impervious) [4 pp]

Device 1 (Scanner) (Easy to Lose) [3 pp]

-Analytical Vision and Touch {3}

-Detect Weakness (Detect Weakness [visual]) {1}

-Ranged Touch {1}

For Gina:

New Power

Comprehend 6 (codes, electronics, languages 3 [read, speak, and understand all languages]) [12pp]

Gadgets 1 (Easy to lose) [6pp]

To Array:

Make Machine Animation [Dynamic] and add Move Object 18 (Extra: Range [Perception]) (Flaw: Machines Only) to array [3pp]

Add PF (Cyberspace) to Datalink [1 pp]

AP off Machine Control [1 pp]

ESP 6 (20 miles) (all senses) (Extra: No Conduit) (Flaw: Medium [machines]) (PFs: Rapid 6 [1mk], Subtle) {31} and Machine Animation 1 (Range [Perception]) {3} and Super-Senses 3 (Darkvision, Danger Sense [mental] {3}

Skills

Knowledge: Medicine 16 (4pp) Makes total Medicine 20

Bluff 4 (1pp)

Feats

Skill Mastery: Diplomacy, Bluff, Medicine, Notice (1pp)

Benefit: Security Clearance (hacker) (1pp)

Doktor'd! However, I do need to see some sample Gadgets settings.

Sample Gadgets:

Lockpicks: [5 pp]

Enhanced Skill (Disable Device +8) [2]

Quickness 4 (x25) (Limited To Disable Device checks) [2]

Second Chance (Disable Device checks) [1]

Stealthsuit: [5 pp]

Concealment 10 (all senses) (Flaws: Blending, Passive) [5]

Telepathy Jammer: [5 pp]

Obscure 2 (ESP and mental) (10 ft) (PF: Subtle) [5]

Doktor'd!

A history revamp/expansion. Just completely replace the existing History section.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]Victoria Anastasia Knight is the only child of Johnathan and Natasha Knight. John was a CIA operative during the Cold War while Natasha was a Soviet double-agent, feeding the Americans intel from the KGB.  Both had participated in their nation's super-soldier serum.

John's was a variant on the serum The Patriot was given that, instead of making a man into the peak of humanity, granted him two powers that would aid greatly in espionage and assassination, invisibility and teleportation.

Natasha's however, due to the Soviet Union's crippled financial condition and their war in Afghanistan, used a serum left-over from The Great Patriotic War, a serum based on blood samples taken from Superior found in a captured Nazi lab.  She was the best qualified person who volunteered for the test.  It left her with super-human strength and abilities of the Ultiman, if to a limited degree, some of which (such as the energy blasts) she had better control than others.  Her commanders assigned her mostly to body guarding and espionage missions.

Her mother and father ran into each other multiple times over the years where, after years of romancing and convincing, she eventually began feeding intel to the Americans and giving false information to her own people.  In the late '80s, she defected West and assumed a new life in America with John.

As a child Vicky, named after her paternal grandmother, learned as much as she could from her parents, in case any old enemies showed up (obviously, they didn't tell her that last part). The result however left her less than outgoing, thus her reclusive personality, retreating into Sci-Fi and Fantasy of all sorts. Before her powers manifested, she might have been well on her way to a life locked in her home with few friends or outside contact.

When her powers did emerge, they did so in a way that pretty much destroyed a chance at keeping them secret. The local cheerleaders, most of whom had tormented Vicky for openly reading books like World War Z and Mistborn, though mainly because she read the Russian language versions of those books, had cornered her and were about to spray paint her and her backpack again. As the head cheerleader moved in with the can of purple spray paint aimed at Vicky's face, her fear and anger caused her to teleport behind her and before she knew what she was doing she had laid out the squad. More amazing to her was that the scrapes and bruises on her knuckles from where she'd punched the girls healed before for her stunned eyes.

The next few weeks were, tense to say the least.  Her parents were less than pleased she'd been suspended for the incident.  The principal had always been one to side with the cheer squad, since their parents usually donated the most, so when Vicky was found standing over the group of girls groaning in pain, she was removed from the school.

When the representative from Claremont Academy came and offered her a place to attend class with other meta-humans, to practice with and gain full control of her powers.  She and her parents agreed this was an excellent idea and they began preparations for the move.

Upon seeing the campus she was hooked.  Seeing it as a chance to start over, and with that in mind she made a concentrated effort to come out of the shell she'd built around herself.

Taking up the mask she wears now, she picked a codename that focused on the stealth training and puffs of smoke her teleportation leaves and thus Wisp was born.
Also editing her motivation
[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b] Bullied and abused by those with more power, be it physical or social, Vicky has sworn a personal oath to use her powers responsibly, helping those who can't help themselves.
And, her tactics note...
[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b] Wisp's strength is in the range of the pinnacle of what a normal human is capable of and between her stealth and high mobility she has little trouble leading a charge.  She's not afraid to go toe to toe with anyone, knowing she'll heal quickly.

Doktor'd

Please replace Thrude's current sheet with this one:

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/b/b7/ThrudeAxe.jpg][/floatr][b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] ShaenTheBrain

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Thrude ("ThrOOD")

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 10 (150/150PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] -4 Attack / +4 Damage, -2 Defense / +2 Toughness

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 0/90 (Silver Status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1483]The Scarab[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Dimensionally and temporally displaced Nordic warrior-goddess seeking to redeem her pantheon in the court of public opinion.

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u]:[/b] None

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Public (She has no "cover identity," but the general public is not in universal agreement regarding her status as an actual goddess)

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Valhalla, Asgard (Earth-Prime)

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Chooser-of-The-Slain, Goddess, Princess, Superhero, Warrior

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] The Aesir, The Valkyries

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Thor (Father), Sif (Mother), Odin (Paternal Grandfather), Frigga (Paternal Step-Grandmother), Gaea (Paternal Grandmother), Magni (Paternal Half-Brother), Modi (Paternal Half-Brother), Ullr (Maternal Half-Brother), Heimdall (Uncle), Tyr (Uncle), Bragi (Uncle), Vidar (Uncle), Vali (Uncle), Forseti (Cousin), Baldur (Uncle, Deceased), Nanna (Aunt), Hodr (Uncle, Deceased), Loki (Adoptive Granduncle), Alvis (Fiancé, Deceased)

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] Incalculable (several thousand Earth-years [b]at least[/b])

[b][u]Apparent Age[/u]:[/b] 18

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Caucasian (Scandinavian)

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 6'0"

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 175 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Blue

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Gold

[floatl][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/3/34/ThrudeHammer.jpg][/floatl][b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] A deity in the image of her followers, Thrude has eyes like lightning, set into flesh as pale as fresh snow, both of which almost seem to glow. The long, flowing golden locks she inherited from her mother shine like honey in the light of the sun. She usually wears them braided to keep them out of her way during combat. She stands tall with the regal imperiousness one would expect of a princess, and moves with the sure, practiced gait of a trained warrior in peak condition. Her words are always clear and crisp, from a combination of perfect enunciation and sheer window-rattling volume.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] As a goddess, Thrude is simply stronger, faster, tougher, hardier, and more beautiful than any mortal ever could be. Her presence commands more respect. She can run faster and jump higher. Her eyes and ears see and hear farther and better, and she is equally at home on dry land, on the highest mountain, or in the deepest ocean. Although hunger and thirst cause her discomfort, they will not be her undoing.

As a member of a pantheon where every god is a "god of war," Thrude has received extensive formal training in hand-to-hand combat. That training is obvious to anyone with comparable instruction, even despite her very aggressive, reckless, and ultimately straightforward fighting style. Those traits are particularly emphasized when she uses the techniques her father taught her to enter the "berserk" state of mind, tapping into a nearly endless wellspring of anger and pushing herself beyond even her own divine limits.

As the daughter of the god of thunder himself, Thrude has an inherent and intense connection to storms and winter in general. At her command (conscious or otherwise), mist shrouds the sky, rain and snow pour down, thunder and lightning crash. Electricity arcs up and down her body and between her eyes. When she wills it, the chill wind coalesces into the spectral image of a magnificent horse, which she appears to ride as it lifts her into the air.

In battle, she wears a coat of resplendent silvered steel mail, solid plates over a bed of interlocking chain. Runes of protection, etched into the mithril and filled in with powdered gems, line the plates. The mail is strong enough to turn aside almost any attack, and the magic of the runes pulls at those attacks, diverting them from bare flesh to thickest silvered-steel. Under her mail, she wears leathers and linens dyed in bright azure and amber hues, similar to the brightly-colored jumpsuits worn by modern superheroes.

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/9/97/ThrudeLightning.jpg][/floatr]Her weapon, Vendrvapn, consists of a ebony haft a meter long, with a gleaming mithril double-head which morphs at her mental command between the shape of a battle axe and a warhammer. In either form, the head is nearly as wide as the haft is long, etched with magical runes similar to those on her armor. But these runes are killing words. On the edges of the axe blades or the striking faces of the hammer, lightning crackles, frost gleams, and a pale blue and white aura of "pure cold" glows. The weapon looks to be completely impractical, and indeed, to anyone relying solely upon the laws of physics, it is worse than useless, refusing even to move. But at the first sign of danger, it leaps almost unbidden into the hands of those of honor and courage, those deemed "worthy." And in those hands, it is a weapon that can crush mountains into dust, or cleave even a god in twain.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Odin, All-Father, was king of the gods of the North, the Aesir, they who had eaten of the golden apples from the Tree of Idunn and gained eternal youth and vitality beyond the reach of mortal men. Odin One-Eye gave gifts of knowledge to the northern tribes: hunting, swordplay, literacy, even brewing, all of it knowledge he gained at great personal risk and sacrifice. With Jord, also known as Gaea, the giantess who personified the very Earth itself, he begat Thor. Thor, who commanded the thunder and the lightning, married Sif, she of the golden hair in whose fertile womb the fields bore fruit. Together, they in turn begat Thrude, Daughter of Storms, Princess of Asgard. Her name means "Power" or "Strength" in one of the oldest tongues ever spoken upon the European continent.

The Aesir sought to form a lasting alliance with the dwarves, the runesmiths, creators of wondrous devices. To that end, Thrude was promised to wed Alvis, the All-Wise, master smith. He was small of stature and humble in bearing, but of great skill and kind heart. Thrude learned much during their courtship, for Alvis rivaled even Odin in his understanding of runic lore. With Thrude by her side, he forged for her a great suit of mail, inscribed with enchanted runes of protection that would turn aside any blow, and Vedrvapn, a weapon fit for the Daughter of Storms, a weapon to rival the magnificence of her father's great warhammer Mjolnir.

But her father, Thor, did not approve of the union. His pride could not bear the insult of a dwarf as a son-in-law and heir. So Thor tricked Alvis, demanding from him a "test of wisdom." All night did Thor ask questions of Alvis, questions about everything under the sun. And it was the sun that was the dwarf's undoing, for he was so distracted by Thor's tests that he did not notice its morning arrival until its rays turned him to stone, the fate of all dvergur touched by Sol.

[floatl][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/0/00/Thrude_03.png][/floatl]Consumed with rage and grief, Thrude turned away from her father, joining the Valkyries. Alongside her sister shieldmaidens, she descended unto the battlefields of Midgard, choosing the bravest and the strongest of fallen mortal warriors to train and fight and revel in Asgard. She helped build the army which would defend the realms from the ravages of the Jotnar on the day of reckoning, Ragnarok. She fought many battles in the name of the Aesir, slew many foes, men and monsters alike.

It was in a battle with such a beast that young Thrude's fate was sealed. Fenris, the great wolf, Loki's foul get, had slipped his bonds once again, and Thrude had hunted him to the ends of the Earth. Goddess and Monster were locked in ferocious battle, with no quarter being asked nor given, when Loki, the unequaled trickster, trapped the them both with his sorcery. What purpose he intended in their capture, if there ever was one, has since been lost to time, having slipped through the cracks of the trickster-god's countless machinations. To the outside world, their prison appeared as simple pottery, a jar or bottle like any other. But inside the pocket dimension contained within, their battle raged on throughout the centuries. There was no sense of the passage of time for them, no frame of reference, only a void, empty save for their foe.

In the year 2011 of the Common Era of the Gregorian Calendar, a clumsy and ignorant human accidentally destroyed a simple clay jar from a collection of ancient Viking relics, and unleashed both Thrude and the Fenris Wolf upon Midgard once more. On Midgard, their battle may finally reach its conclusion. Having arrived through no fault or intent of her own, Thrude will not be bound by the pact which forbids her fellow Aesir from entering Midgard, so long as she remains there. Thus, upon her shoulders rests the defense of the Earthly realm, of people who have either grown to hate the old gods, or have simply forgotten them. Upon her shoulders rests the honor and redemption of her entire pantheon.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Like any teenager, mortal or divine, Thrude isn't half as worldly or sophisticated as she thinks she is. Of all her faults, it is her naiveté to which she is most blind. Sometimes to her chagrin, Thrude takes after her parents, and indeed, her entire family. She is brave and confident almost to a fault, acts and speaks before thinking (often violently), and lets her boundless passion rule her. She is a linear thinker with a straightforward personality, who prefers any action at all to inaction. A straight line is not only the quickest way between two points, it is the only way. If something doesn't fit, bend it, and if it doesn't bend, break it. But she is also generous and self-sacrificing almost to a fault, seeking to alleviate the suffering of others by any means necessary, taking them upon herself without hesitation. She will always be the first to charge in and the last to withdraw, seeking out the most powerful foes or the most dangerous hazards for herself, holding herself to a higher standard than anyone else. In her mind, there is nothing that can't be done, no foe who can't be overcome.

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Complications[/u]:[/b]

:!: [b]Accidents:[/b] As the daughter of a thunder god, Thrude has an innate, intimate connection with winter and stormy weather, and it is not always under her control. When she feels particularly excited, distressed, or depressed, the weather around her often changes to reflect her mood without conscious effort on her part. And as a young and reckless warrior, she often takes action without full regard to the potential consequences. A GM should feel free to give her a Hero Point in exchange for either temporarily forcing the "Uncontrolled" flaw upon one or more of her powers, or creating a new hazard as a result of their use.

:!: [b]Brash:[/b] Thrude is young and inexperienced. She inherited her father's boundless passion and courage, but also his reckless short-sightedness and lack of tactical or scholarly acumen. She is prone to "jumping the gun," and a GM should feel free to dictate a less-than-optimal course of action for her in exchange for a Hero Point.

:!: [b]Enemies:[/b] Thrude's family has many enemies, in the heavens and on Earth. With the rest of her pantheon forbidden to set foot on Earth, she is isolated, a prime target for their wrath. The Jotnar (giants/trolls) have gone back and forth between opposing them directly (particularly Ymir of the frost giants and Surtur of the fire giants), and undermining them with trickery and deceit (the specialty of Loki, and the many monsters he has begotten, such as the dire wolf Fenris). And there are people on Earth who suffered as the result of Thor's (admittedly unwilling) service to the Nazis during World War 2. They, or their descendents, may hold Thrude personally accountable. A GM should feel free to either give these ancestral foes and their schemes center-stage, or just have them show up as supporting characters at the worst possible time.

:!: [b]Honor Before Reason:[/b] The Aesir never let a little thing like "certain death" stop them from fighting the good fight. And since "doing the right thing" is more important than "winning" or even "surviving," the ends [b]do not[/b] justify the means. An honorable defeat is better than a dishonorable victory. Thrude can wield Vendervapn only so long as she proves "worthy" of it.

:!: [b]Lost Love:[/b] Thrude still grieves for Alvis, the dwarf runesmith to whom she was betrothed (before her father killed him). A GM should feel free to inflict penalties upon Thrude when she is distracted by his memory, or when an enemy uses that memory to manipulate her, in exchange for a Hero Point.

:!: [b]Reputation:[/b] The Thule Society's binding of Thor into service for the Nazis during World War 2 did incalculable damage to the global perception of the Nordic pantheon. Both superheroes and the general public will be skeptical, at best, of Thrude's intentions. A GM should feel free to give Thrude a Hero Point in exchange for making NPCs less inclined, if at all, to trust or aid her. One way to represent this mechanically would be to force a penalty (or an automatic failure) on Bluff, Diplomacy, and/or Gather Information checks.

:!: [b]Rivals:[/b] Like many young women before her, mortal and divine alike, Thrude's relationship with her father is complicated and contentious at best. He cheated on Thrude's mother, his wife, siring bastard sons with another goddess. He murdered Thrude's betrothed. And his weakness, his inability to resist the powers of the Thule sorcerers, single-handedly ruined the reputation of his entire pantheon in the eyes of their Earthly followers.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 14 + 14 + 14 + 0 + 0 + 14 = 56PP

Strength: 26/24 (+8/+7), 30/28 (+10/+9) Rage

Dexterity: 26/24 (+8/+7)

Constitution: 26/24 (+8/+7)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)

Wisdom: 10 (+0)

Charisma: 26/24 (+8/+7)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 12 + 12 = 24PP

Initiative: +8/+7

Attack: +6 Melee, +2 Ranged, +10 Lightning

Grapple: +14/+13, +16/+15 Rage, +24 Super-Strength, +26 Rage + Super-Strength

Defense: +8 (+6 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed, +6 Rage, +2 Flat-Footed + Rage

Knockback: -11/-6/-3, -4/-3 Unarmored

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 0 + 4 = 4PP

Toughness: +12/+7 (+8/+7 Con, +4/+0 Armor)

Fortitude: +8/+7 (+8/+7 Con, +0), +10/+9 Rage

Reflex: +8/+7 (+8/+7 Dex, +0)

Will: +4 (+0 Wis, +4), +6 Rage

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 28R = 7PP

Craft (Artistic) 4 (+4)

Knowledge (Arcane) 4 (+4)

Knowledge (Theology & Philosophy) 4 (+4)

Languages 7 (Danish, English, German, Icelandic, Norwegian, Old English, Old Norse [Native], Swedish)

Notice 4 (+4)

Ride 1 (+9/+8)

Survival 4 (+4)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 11PP

Artificer (Rune Magic)

Benefit (Status [Deity])

Dodge Focus 2

Fearless

Interpose

Rage (5 rounds, -2 Defense, +2 Fortitude, +4 Strength, +2 Will)

Ritualist (Rune Magic)

Takedown Attack

Track

Ultimate Save (Will)

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 4 + 8 + 21 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 11 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 58PP

[b]Divine Power 2 ([/b]4PP Array[b])[/b] [4PP]

[list][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Environment Control 4 ([/b]50ft radius, Cold [Intense], Hamper Movement [1/2], Visibility [-4 Notice/Search], Wind [Extinguishes open flames automatically, -2 Thrown Attacks, -2 Auditory Notice], [i]Extras:[/i] Independent, Linked, [i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full], Distracting, Range [Touch], [i]Feats:[/i] Slow Fade [1 minute], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Full Power[b])[/b] [4PP] (Summon Storms [Dark Clouds, Lightning, Rain, Thunder, Wind])[/list]

[b]Device 2 ([/b]10PP Container, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [8PP] (Enchanted Mithril Armor)

[device][b]Features 1 ([/b]Quick Change[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Critical Hits, [i]Flaws:[/i] Unreliable [50%][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 10 ([/b][i]Flaws:[/i] Unreliable [50%][b])[/b] [5PP]

[b]Protection 4 ([/b][i]Drawbacks:[/i] Weak Point[b])[/b] [3PP][/device]

[b]Device 6 ([/b]30PP Container, [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy-To-Lose, [i]Feats:[/i] Quick Draw, Restricted 2 [Can only be lifted or wielded by "the worthy"][b])[/b] [21PP] (Enchanted Empathic Mithril Weapon ["[i]Vendrvapn[/i]"])

[device][b]Divine Power 8 ([/b]16PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 4[b])[/b] [20PP]

[i]The ranks and feats in this array stack with any ranks in a compatible Array which the wielder may possess outside of the Device.[/i]

[list][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Environment Control 12 ([/b]5 mile radius, Cold [Intense], Hamper Movement [1/2], Visibility [-4 Notice/Search], Wind [Extinguishes open flames automatically, -2 Thrown Attacks, -2 Auditory Notice], [i]Extras:[/i] Independent, Linked, [i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full], Distracting, Range [Touch], [i]Feats:[/i] Buys Off Full Power Drawback, Slow Fade 3 [20 minutes][b])[/b] [16PP] (Summon Storms [Dark Clouds, Lightning, Rain, Thunder, Wind])

[i]If the character does not have a Full Power drawback, then they gain a 4th rank of Slow Fade instead.[/i]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 6 ([/b][i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full], [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 4, Homing 2, Improved Range 3 [1 600ft Range Increment], Indirect 2, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Full Power[b])[/b] [16PP] (Divine Lightning)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Flight 8 ([/b]2,500MPH / 25,000ft per Move Action[b])[/b] [16PP] (Divine Wind)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Strike 4 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Improved Critical [19-20], Incurable, Knockback 8, Mighty, Variable Descriptor [Bludgeoning, Cold, Electricity, Slashing[b])[/b] [16PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Super-Strength 8[/b] [16PP] (Divine Might)[/list]

[quote name="Thrude + [i]Vendrvapn[/i] Combined"]

[b]Divine Power 10 ([/b]20PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 4[b])[/b] [24PP]

[list][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Environment Control 16 ([/b]100 mile radius, Cold [Intense, 10 minutes], Hamper Movement [1/2], Visibility [-4 Notice/Search], Wind [Extinguishes open flames automatically, -2 Thrown Attacks, -2 Auditory Notice], [i]Extras:[/i] Independent, Linked, [i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full], Distracting, Range [Touch], [i]Feats:[/i] Slow Fade 4 [1 hour][b])[/b] [20PP] (Summon Storms [Dark Clouds, Lightning, Rain, Thunder, Wind])

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 10 ([/b][i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full], [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 4, Homing 2, Improved Range 3 [1 1,000ft Range Increment], Indirect 2, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Full Power[b])[/b] [20PP] (Divine Lightning)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Flight 10 ([/b]10,000MPH / 100,000ft per Move Action[b])[/b] [20PP] (Divine Wind)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Strike 4 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Improved Critical [19-20], Incurable, Knockback 12, Mighty, Variable Descriptor [Bludgeoning, Cold, Electricity, Slashing[b])[/b] [20PP] (Weapon Strike)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Super-Strength 10 ([/b][i]Heavy Load:[/i] 471 tons 80 lbs.[b])[/b] [20PP] (Divine Might)[/list][/quote]

[b]Immunity 20 ([/b]Cold Effects, Electrical Effects, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [1/2 Effect][b])[/b] [10PP] (Storm Mastery)[/device]

[b]Enhanced Charisma 2[/b] [2PP] (Divine Might)

[b]Enhanced Constitution 2[/b] [2PP] (Divine Might)

[b]Enhanced Dexterity 2[/b] [2PP] (Divine Might)

[b]Enhanced Strength 2[/b] [2PP] (Divine Might)

[b]Features 1 ([/b]Environment Adaptation [Stormy Weather][b])[/b] [1PP] (Divine Elemental Affinity)

[b]Immunity 11 ([/b]Aging, Life Support, Starvation/Thirst[b])[/b] [11PP] (Divine Might)

[b]Leaping 1 ([/b]x2 [[i]Running Long Jump:[/i] 36ft, 40ft Rage][b])[/b] [1PP] (Divine Might)

[b]Speed 1 ([/b]10MPH / 100ft per Move Action[b])[/b] [1PP] (Divine Might)

[b]Super-Senses 3 ([/b]Extended Hearing, Extended Vision [100ft Notice Increments], Low-Light Vision[b])[/b] [3PP] (Divine Might)

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] (-3) + (-2) + (-2) + (-3) = -10PP

[b]Disability ([/b]One Eye, -4 Ranged Attacks, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate[b])[/b] [-3PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Emotion Control Effects, [i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate [+50%][b])[/b] [-2PP] (Divine Passion)

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Fire/Heat Effects, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Minor [+1 DC][b])[/b] [-2PP] (Opposing Elemental Forces)

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Magic Effects, [i]Frequency:[/i] Very Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Minor [+1 DC][b])[/b] [-3PP]

[b][u]DC Block[/u]:[/b]

[code]ATTACK       RANGE     SAVE                            EFFECT

Unarmed      Touch     DC23(25*) Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Weapon       Touch     DC27(29*) Toughness (Staged)    Damage**

Lightning    Ranged    DC25 Toughness (Staged)         Damage (Energy)

*Rage

**Energy and/or Physical (Variable Descriptor)

Abilities (56) + Combat (24) + Saving Throws (4) + Skills (7) + Feats (11) + Powers (58) - Drawbacks (10) = 150/150 Power Points

Power Stunts For Divine Power

Blast/Strike (Extras: Area [burst]) (Ball Lightning, Super-Strength Shockwave)

Blast (Extras: Alternate Save [Fortitude]) (Lightning)

Create Object (Ice)

Dazzle (Visual and/or Auditory Senses) (Lightning, Thunder)

Immovable (Extras: Unstoppable) (Divine Might)

Move Object (Divine Wind)

Obscure (Visual Sense) (Fog/Mist)

Snare (Ice)

Space Travel (Divine Wind)

Stun (Lightning)

Trip (Divine Wind)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Crap! Mad Dog has 12 points! Please add the following:

Combat: 2 points

+1 Defense

Feats: 3 points

Attack Focus (Melee)

Skill Mastery (Intimidate, Medicine, Notice, Stealth)

Stunning Attack

Saves: 5 points

+1 Fortitude

+2 Reflex

+2 Will

That'll do for now. :D

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Doktor'd

Falconer This is simply a crunchy edit. I have a fluff edit coming, but I'm going to post that separately as soon as it gets written.

First, cut this power:

Comprehend 2 (Animals [speak and Understand]; Flaws: Limited to Avian Creatures) [2pp]

Being able to talk to ALL birds fits him less and less the more I think about it. That gets me two points back.

Combat

Attack: +10 Bladed Gauntlet Strike; +8 Ranged; +6 Base

Attack: +10 Bladed Gauntlet Strike; +8 Ranged; +6 Base
Feats: Minor edit to accommodate new Equipment; Drop Sneak Attack 3 down to Sneak Attack [+2pp] Buy Attack Focus Ranged [-2pp] Sidekick 3 :arrow: 5 [2pp] Side Kick 10 {Free from Player Awards} :arrow: rank 8 There is no change in the point cost or build of his pet. But I'm freeing up two ranks from the player rewards to put toward Blueshift's sidekick in a moment. All-out-Attack Animal Empathy Attack Focus (Ranged) 2 Defensive Roll Dodge Focus 7 Elusive Target Endurance Equipment 7 {35ep} Evasion Improved Initiative Improved Throw Inspire 5 Leadership Luck 2 Move-By-Action Power Attack Precise Shot Quick Draw Side Kick 8 {Free from Player Awards} Side Kick 5 Sneak Attack Stunning Attack Teamwork 3 Track Code:
All-out-Attack

Animal Empathy

Attack Focus (Ranged) 2

Defensive Roll

Dodge Focus 7

Elusive Target

Endurance

Equipment 7 {35ep}

Evasion

Improved Initiative

Improved Throw

Inspire 5

Leadership

Luck 2

Move-By-Action

Power Attack

Precise Shot

Quick Draw

[b]Side Kick 8 {Free from Player Awards}[/b]

Side Kick 5

Sneak Attack

Stunning Attack

Teamwork 3

Track
His new Equipment section should look like this:
"Tactical CQC Suit" "Falcon Glider" "Utility Belt" Equipment Array 11 (22ep powers plus 2ep in alternate powers; 3 items total) {24ep} "General"
Code for easy copying:
[quote name="Equipment"]

[i]"Tactical CQC Suit"[/i]

[quote][b]Protection 2[/b] {2ep}[/quote]

[i]"Falcon Glider"[/i]

[quote][b]Flight 4 [/b]([i]Flaws[/i]: Gliding; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Forward Only, Wide Turns) {2ep}[/quote]

[i]"Utility Belt"[/i] [b]Equipment Array 11 [/b](22ep powers plus 2ep in alternate powers; 3 items total) {24ep}

[quote][u]Grendades[/u]:

[u]Base Power[/u]: ([i]Tear Gas Grenade[/i]) [b]Dazzle 8 [/b](Visual + Olfactory Senses, [i]Extras[/i]: Area [General, Cloud, 50ft radius], Linked [Nauseate], [i]Flaws[/i]: Unreliable 2 [1 Use], [i]Feats[/i]: Progression [Area], [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Full Power, Reduced Range 2 [2 100ft Increments, 200ft Max Range]) [14PP] + [b]Nauseate 8 [/b]([i]Extras[/i]: Area [General, Cloud, 25ft radius], Linked [Dazzle], Range [Ranged], [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Sickened], Unreliable 2 [1 Use]) [8PP] {22ep}

:arrow: [u]Attack[/u]: +6; 

:arrow: [u]DC[/u]: 18 Reflex/half, 18 [Reflex/Fortitude] vs Dazzle + DC 18 Reflex/half, 18 Fortitude vs Nauseate; 

:arrow: [u]Sneak Attack DC[/u] 20 Reflex/half, 20 [Reflex/Fortitude] vs Dazzle + DC 20 Reflex/half, 20 Fortitude vs Nauseate;

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: ([i]Flash/Bang Grenade[/i]) [b]Dazzle 8 [/b](Visual + Audio Senses, [i]Extras[/i]: Area [General, Burst, 50ft radius], Linked [Stun], [i]Flaws[/i]: Unreliable 2 [1 Use], [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Full Power, Reduced Range 2 [2 100ft Increments, 200ft Max Range]) [13PP] + [b]Stun 8 [/b](Extras: Area [General, Burst, 50ft radius], Linked [Dazzle], Range [Ranged], [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Dazed], Unreliable 2 [1 Use]) [8PP] {21ep}

:arrow: [u]DC[/u]: 18 Reflex/half, 18 [Reflex/Fortitude] vs Dazzle + DC 18 Reflex/half, 18 Fortitude vs Stun; 

:arrow: [u]Sneak Attack DC[/u] 20 Reflex/half, 20 [Reflex/Fortitude] vs Dazzle + DC 20 Reflex/half, 20 Fortitude vs Stun;

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: ([i]Remote Structural Plastiques[/i]) [b]Damage 10 [/b]([i]Extras[/i]: Area [General, Shapeable, 1-10 consecutive 5ft cubes], Penetrating, [i]Flaws[/i]: Unreliable 2 [1 Use], [i]Feats[/i]: Precise, Progression [Reverse Area] 9, Subtle, Triggered 2, Drawbacks: Lethal) {22ep}

:arrow: [u]DC[/u]: 20 Reflex/half, 25 Toughness vs Damage; 

[/quote]

[i]"General"[/i]

[quote]Urban Camo (+5 Stealth) {1}

Hand Cuffs {1}

Comm Link {1}

Flash Goggles {1}

Night Vision Goggles {1}

Binoculars {1}

Gas Mask {1}[/quote]

[/quote]
The guns are gone. For the Utility Belt section, it currently only contains a few powerful, one-time-use tactical grenades. I might expand that to more batman like stuff later, but right now this was all I could really afford. The first two powers are taken directly from Shaen's Brainstorms. The third is also taken from that page, however, I've stripped "Progression [Area] 2 [5 5ft cubes per rank]" to make it fit within the power structure. DC Block
ATTACK               RANGE        SAVE          EFFECT

Gauntlet             Touch        21/TOU        Damage

Unarmed              Touch        20/TOU        Damage

Sneak Attack                      +2 ALL        *
Code Code for easy copying:
[code]ATTACK               RANGE        SAVE          EFFECT

Gauntlet             Touch        21/TOU        Damage

Unarmed              Touch        20/TOU        Damage

Sneak Attack                      +2 ALL        *

Doktor'd

Doktor'd

Blueshift

Feats:

Sidekick 5 (Player Reward) :arrow: Sidekick 7 (Player Reward)

Attack Specialization [Gauntlet] 2

Acrobatic Bluff

Challenge (Fast Acrobatics)

Defensive Roll 2

Defensive Attack

Dodge Focus 5

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 2 [10ep]

Evasion 2

Improvised Tools

Inventor

Luck 2

Master Plan 2

Online Research

Power Attack

Setup

Sidekick 7 (Player Reward)

Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Knowledge (tactics), Knowledge (technology), Knowledge (physical sciences))

Skill Mastery (Disable Device, Stealth, Computers, Sense Motive)

Sneak Attack

Ultimate Effort [Craft (Electronic)]

Ultimate Effort [Craft (Mechanical)]

Uncanny Dodge (Hearing)

Well-Informed
Sidekick stuff: Recent edit to Falconer got me two more points of sidekick to spend here. First change his name to: Metal Analytical Construct (MAC) :arrow: Mechanical Analytic Construct (MAC) Power Level: 1 (35/35pp) Wisdom 4 [4pp] Charisma 6 [6pp] Abilities: (-12) STR 2 (-4) DEX 6 (-2) CON - INT 20 (+5) WIS 6 (-2) CHA 6 (-2) He's got the beginnings of a personality chip now.
[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: (-12)

STR 2 (-4)

DEX 6 (-2)

CON -

INT 20 (+5)

WIS 6 (-2)

CHA 6 (-2)

Doktor'd

Doktor'd

Falconer

The the personality and motivation section please ADD the following:

Falconer swore off combat with the guns he'd been trained to use. He swore off killing. It was time he cleaned up his act, turned over a new leaf, and really learned to help people. He'd spent too long defending those that could pay for it. It's time he made it up to the less fortunate people of the world.

From the Complication section, please REMOVE:

Hero: Sam is a hero and a glory seeker. He fights because it is one of the few things he knows. He fights because it makes him feel alive. He fights because his father taught him to. But mostly, he fights because he believes he can help build a better world.

Doktor'd

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Emergency Edit for Crow (due to some miscommunication somewhere down the line, he's supposed to have 14 Int and Master Plan)

-Remove 2 CHA (changes Cha 14 to Cha 12 (+1), Gather Info, Bluff, and Intimidate modifiers each reduced by 1)

(5 PP to work with)

-Add 4 to Intelligence (+2)

-Add Master Plan

Done!

[u][b]Player’s Name:[/b][/u] Quinn

[u][b]Character’s Name:[/b][/u] Crow

[u][b]Power Level:[/b][/u] 7 (111/114 PP)

[u][b]Trade-Offs:[/b][/u] N/A

[u][b]Unspent PP:[/b][/u] 3

[u][b]Gold Status:[/b] [/u] 9/30

[u][b]In Brief:[/b][/u] A son of the Morrigan, child of the Irish gods, of the same blood borne by Cuchulainn...without any superpowers.

[u][b]Alternate Identities:[/b][/u] Morgan Crowe

[u][b]Identity:[/b][/u] Secret

[u][b]Birthplace:[/b][/u] Boston, USA.

[u][b]Occupation:[/b][/u] Student and attendee of the Claremont Institute.

[u][b]Affiliations:[/b][/u] Irish Pantheon, various insundri minor gods and spirits (troubleshooter)

[u][b]Family:[/b][/u] Patrick Crowe - Red Hand (father), The Morrigan (mother).

[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] 17 (DoB: Oct. 31, 1992)

[u][b]Apparent Age:[/b][/u] N/A

[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u] Male

[u][b]Ethnicity:[/b][/u] Caucasian

[u][b]Height:[/b][/u] 5’10â€

[u][b]Weight:[/b][/u] 180 lbs (approx.)

[u][b]Eyes:[/b][/u] Gold (vaguely hawklike)

[u][b]Hair:[/b][/u] Black

[u][b]Description[/b][/u]: Morgan Crowe is, for a word, imposing. Not in the physical height or weight sense, but there always seems to be a gravity around him, an intimidating mean that he almost unconsciously projects. He’s every inch Black Irish, raven haired, with angular features that look almost avian on first glance (fine-boned, thin, slightly fragile; vaguely reminiscent of a raptor); his looks aren't what you'd call handsome, but they are striking. And while he is young, his muscles are considerably well-developed for a young man, hard-packed slabs that don’t have the same “pretty†look a bodybuilder would have, but honed by years of physical labour. His clothing is generally fairly comfortable, tracksuits and the like when he's exercising, when out and about he tends to wear jeans and one of his favorite hoodies.

When "on the job" as Crow, he takes to wearing a costume he's cobbled together from clothes he's made himself, and with his father: a pair of black jeans with Celtic emblems up the legs in white, a black hoodie with the same across the collar of the hood and the emblem of a crow in flight on the chest, a pair of black gloves with steel plates across the back of the hand, black steel-soled boots that thud ominously on the ground...and the coat. A great black coat, reaching down to his ankles, gifted to him grudgingly by his mother. Covering the back, up the arms, and on the shoulders are numerous Celtic runes, that burn whenever he taps into them. Combined with the darkened face once he pulls up his hood, he looks every inch a dangerous bird of prey.

[u][b]History[/b][/u]: Several years ago, during the time when Centurion was running around and tussling against the likes of Roman and OverShadow's machinations, there was a young man in Boston, name of Patrick Crowe. He was a teacher of history, a kind and gentle man, given to a quiet demeanor. But yet...he found in himself a certain fire that he could never quench. Every time he saw the heroes on television or the news, he thirsted to help, to see the battle in person, to fight. This thirst scared him, and he suppressed it as best he can...until the day destiny came knocking.

He was in a history class when all hell broke loose, teaching his students (ironically) about the legend of Cuchulainn of the Red Hand, the great Irish hero. The man who slew a thousand men in a single battle, who rejected the Morrigan when she sought to seduce him, a true warrior hero of the ages. A spear and shield, said to have been wielded by the hero, lay on his desk. And a villain chose then, when Patrick held those two pieces of history, to strike at the university, attacking the son of a hero said to have attended there. He burst through the door in a blaze of fire and fury, saying that he would pay unto this child tenfold everything his father had done unto him...and then recieved a ringing blow across the head. Turning, there stood Patrick Crowe, his shirt stretched by new-grown muscles, face grinning, eyes flashing, and the teacher bore down upon him roaring an ancient Celtic war cry. Caught off-guard, the villain put up a valiant defense, and the two fought through the university with Crowe giving and asking no quarter, until finally the villain lay defeated on the steps of the school, broken and battered. As the haze lifted from Patrick, he stared at the weapons, looking at the applauding students. He was given a commendation by the city, treated like a hero...and after a visitation from the gods of the ancient Celtic pantheon himself, who informed him of a long-lost connection between his family and the legendary Cuchulainn, he decided he liked the idea of being a hero. Keeping the weapons, he took on the moniker Red Hand, and made an armored costume to fight with. After many years fighting in Boston, earning a reputation as a savage, yet noble hero, he eventually traveled to Freedom City to meet one of his idols, the great Centurion, and decided to settle down there for a while. It was at the behest of the Irish pantheon (specifically the Morrigan) that he fought beside Raven and the Freedom League on many an occasion, even earning an honorary membership (to his great surprise and honor). It was about a year or two before Centurion's death that Red Hand began to feel the age of his years, and he chose to hang up his spear and shield shortly thereafter, returning to Boston. It was a day after his arrival...that he was asked to pay a visit to a very important figure.

He repeated an incantation he'd learned years ago, and promptly appeared in a dark forest clearing; standing before him was a young woman, clad in a black cloak and dressed from head to toe in black, with a raven on her shoulder. Crowe immediately knelt in respect, for he recognized her as one of the most dangerous women he'd ever known; the Celtic goddess of battle, strife, and fertility...the Morrigan. She paced around him as he knelt, asking to what honor she had requested his presence, and she smiled. A chill went down his spine. She informed him that he had...pleased her, with his exploits. His legend might have not transcended the great stories of Cuchulainn, but he was a truly legendary figure in his own right. He demurred, acting humbly, and hoped to all his might she wasn't about to ask him what he thought she was. She did. She gave him an offer similar to what she'd given Cuchulainn; lie with her, and let her bear a child that would become an even greater hero than he, one whose name would ring throughout history. Patrick Crowe shuddered at the offer. Red Hand smiled wolvishly. Unlike his idol...Crowe did not deny her.

It was about a year later when a knock came on the door, and Crowe opened it to see a basket on the doorstep. A baby was there, and it looked up at him with big eyes. He stared at it briefly, then smiled goofily at it. The baby laughed, and his fate was sealed. For fifteen years, he raised Morgan Crowe as his only son, weaned him on stories of the ancient Irish heroes and his own days as Red Hand, raising him to remember what he'd learned during his long career. To fight your battles with joy, to protect those who couldn't protect themselves, and (he'd always grin at this one) never be afraid to fight dirty. It was on Crowe's sixteenth birthday that both Patrick and Morgan were summoned again, and they appeared in the same clearing Morgan's father had met the Morrigan in years ago. She approached the two, looking at Morgan hungrily...then stopped. And stared. Her face appeared puzzled...then confused...then astonished...then angry. Very, very angry. She swore in a tongue no longer used by man, the two men stepping back as she raged. The boy...had no legendary powers. Nothing in his blood that would match that of Cuchulainn's! He could not even wield Red Hand's ancient shield and spear! This boy could never be a hero!

She cast them away, and the two returned to their home, very much shaken. Patrick silently gave thanks that his son, while knowing what was Right, wouldn't be following in his footsteps...but Morgan...Morgan was angry. He was angry at his mother, angry at life in general (he was sixteen, after all). He'd grown up hearing stories of his dad as Red Hand, he'd seen those old weapons on the mantlepiece and prayed for years that he'd get to wield them one day...and now, for some unearthly reason...he'd never get to wield them. Never become a hero. He raged. He fumed. He showed for a time that he and his mother had a very similar temper. Eventually, he settled, but his resentment smouldered. Then, one day, he met somebody.

It was a demonstration that Crowe had been interested in at his high school, the art of the "sweet science". Besides the legends of the heroes, he'd always had a great interest in old-school Irish boxing, Dornálaíocht, Coraíocht, and Speachóireacht, mostly since his mother's denial. He watched the competitors go at it hammer and tongs, cheering with his classmates as they watched the show...when it got disrupted. In an act of sweet irony, a villain from Red Hand's heroing days invaded the school, breaking into the gym and roaring that if Red Hand didn't show himself immediately, he'd find his son and punish him for his father's "crimes". Crowe's resentment, still smouldering, exploded, and he stepped up and roared that if the villain wanted a fight, then he was right here! Crowe...got the stuffing beat out of him. The villain, grinning evilly, proceeded to slam his foot into the ground, kicking up a wall of earth to separate him from the other students and teachers who tried to run forward to aid him. Laughing, he punched Morgan with blows far beyond anything the young man could match, kicked him with kicks that made Morgan go sailing, savagely beat him while insulting Red Hand with every other breath. Morgan endured this punishment silently, desperately trying everything he'd managed to learn from the classes he'd taken, the old moves his dad had shown him, and nothing worked. Lying bleeding on the ground, he watched the villain turn and laugh, demanding that Red Hand show himself and not leave his son so broken and battered. Then, he remembered something; fight your battles with joy, protect those who couldn't protect themselves...and never be afraid to fight dirty. Silently clambering to his feet, he reached out and grabbed a nearby fire extinguisher...then cracked the bad guy over the head with it with a mighty CLANG. The villain staggered briefly, spinning angrily to return the favor, then recieved a faceful of foam, blinding him, followed by another savage crack across the head. A solid kick to the shins hurt Crowe's foot horribly, but the villain tumbled down, clutching it and wheezing as another blast filled his vision. Crowe rained down blows with the fire extinguisher, finally stopping once the villain had stopped moving (but still breathing), and dropped the fire extinguisher on the man's groin.

Crowe realized something. While mighty powers were the purview of a lot of different heroes, they weren't all like that. Didn't his father tell him about Raven, and wasn't there this new hero in Freedom City his dad had mentioned, Arrowhawk? They weren't superpowered, but they knew how to fight smart rather than stupid. From there, Crowe was a changed teen. He took his resentment and turned it around, becoming determined to prove his mother wrong. He took jobs on the docks to build up his muscles, followed a strict training regime that had even his dad sweating, practiced his skills endlessly. His father tried his best to dissuade him from his path...but eventually he gave up, essentially becoming Morgan's coach. He introduced him to a few old hero friends, even took him to meet the old Raven, now running the Claremont Institute, and Crowe's skills increased further. Finally, a knock came at the door while Crowe's dad was away. A spirit of the woods, having run from her ancestral home, was looking for the legendary Red Hand, begging for help with a Formorian hunter who sought to capture her. Morgan, now seventeen and full of bantam courage, told her he'd handle it...and actually did. He remembered the lessons of the past, ambushing the hunter in an alleyway and giving him several solid sucker-punches that sent the beast reeling. After finishing the job with a heavy iron bat, he looked up at the sky, picturing his mother looking down...and gave a very rude gesture, grinning. He told the spirit his name was Crow, and if she ever had a problem, he'd be happy to help. Unfortunately...she took him up on his offer. And so did her friends. And several other friends. Armed with nothing but ingenuity, his fists, and the muscle he was rapidly accumulating, he gained a reputation amongst the lower parts of the Tuatha de Dannan and their ilk as a troubleshooter and guardian. He actually managed to keep this a secret from his dad for a while, until he came back home covered in blood and bruises, just as his dad pulled up in the driveway from grocery shopping. This was followed by a very, very long explanation. Red Hand, Patrick Crowe, sighed...and made a call. Morgan stood there, dripping and bandaged heavily, as his dad said a few things into the phone, something about Claremont, Freedom City, and an old favor. Then he nodded. And looked at Morgan. And told him to pack his bags.

As Crowe went upstairs to pack, he opened his closet...and found something. A big black coat, hanging there, covered in old runes he'd never even seen before. He took it down off the hangar to admire it, and a note fell out. He read it...then burst out laughing.

"Consider this a wager. On the future. Good luck, Crow. -M."

He crumpled the note in his hand, and threw his stuff together. For better or worse, the eyes of the gods were on him now. And come hell or high water, one day his legend'd be just as big as his dad's!

[u][b]Personality & Motivation:[/b][/u] Looking at Crowe, it's pretty easy to tell that he wears his heart on his sleeve. He's quick to anger, quick to forgive, and can go from laughing to nail-spitting mad pretty fast if you push the right buttons. Granted, at times he can be a bit rough around the edges, but he's the sweetest guy in the world if you're his friend, and he'll back anyone he calls that to the bitter end. To call him stubborn would be a misnomer, he's a very determined individual, and when he sets his mind on a goal, it's very tough to dissuade him, but he's long learned that while determination is a good thing, taking time to plan and "fight smart" hurts a hell of a lot less than simply stubbornly charging in head-first and "fighting stupid". His main motivation is, has, and always will be to become a great hero, to forge his own legend like his dad and great ancestor, to be a great hero that people would tell stories about. With time and experience, that'll likely change, but for now, he's a young man with a great legacy to live up to, not to mention a whole truckload of issues that still need dealing with. He's doing the best he can.

[u][b]Power Descriptions:[/b][/u] Generally, when Crow taps into one of his runes, it flares to life in whatever location it is on his coat. Depending on the strength of the rune, it might either smoke briefly, or burn with a near-blinding light as the power flows from the coat into him.

[u][b]Powers & Tactics:[/b][/u] Crowe's motto has always been "Fighting smart hurts a hell of a lot less than fighting stupid", and it shows. He's an expert pugilist (for his age), being wicked fast and possessing an absolutely thunderous right hook. He's never afraid to just dive right into a fight, despite his obvious shortcomings compared to the vast majority of Freedom City, but he always tries to take the time to set the stage beforehand, ensuring the environment is favorable to him, preparing some dirty tricks that'll give him an edge, or at least keeping the villains off-kilter enough for him to nail that one lucky shot that deflates them fast. He never goes anywhere anymore without his duffel bag and coat once he found out precisely what his mother's gift does, and one of his favorite tactics is to stick with his usual regular punches, letting a villain get overconfident, right before letting loose an absolutely devastating haymaker with the Rune of Earth, or a flurry of minor punches from all directions with the Rune of Air.

[u][b]Complications:[/b][/u]

[b]Struggling [/b]- He's a young student attending the Claremont Institute. What is this thing you call cash flow?

[b]Not Subtle, Yet Quick To Anger[/b] - If it's one thing Crow's inherited from his mother, it's her fearsome temper. It's quite easy to make him angry if you know what buttons to push, and he'll never tolerate mocking of his family or especially his father. Mentioning his mother period is a really good way to set him off as well.

[b]Eyes Of The Gods [/b]- The eyes of the Celtic pantheon, the Tuatha de Dannan, are upon Crow, now that he's taken a route in direct defiance to his mother. On the one hand, some of them are proud and fascinated by this young and resourceful mortal...but others consider him an upstart and a rogue who does not know his place in the way of things. Combine that with the fact that his mother has considerably mixed feelings about him (a great deal of rage that he isn't a superpowered warrior of lore, but a tiny inkling of pride that her son is making his way like this), and you see just how complicated things can get for Crow.

[b]Reputation [/b]- A few years of monster-busting and troubleshooting for minor spirits and demigods of the Tuatha have given Crow a bit of a rep as an expert problem-solver for those in need. This can lead to slight complications, as most spirits don't seem to realize that even though he's clever and resourceful, he is only mortal, and not all of their problems are suitable for a mortal to solve.

[b]Sins Of The Father [/b]- Crow's dad was a great hero back in the day, the legendary Red Hand, and Crow knows it. He's full of pride of that fact, but while he inherited a lot of his dad's resources and old contacts...he's also inherited a lot of his dad's enemies, as well as a great deal of expectation.

[b]Seventh Deadly Sin [/b]- Crow, although he is loath to admit it, is a very prideful person. He knows he's of a great lineage, his dad was a great hero, his mother's a goddess (though he doesn't like to talk about her), and his own exploits have gained him a small bit of renown in the Tuatha. Rack all that up, and while he might not have a swelled head, he could stand to learn a bit of humility.

[b]Rules of Red Hand[/b] - Crow always tries to live by the three rules taught by his father; "Enter into battle with joy", "Protect those who can't protect themselves", and "Never be afraid to fight dirty". To break one of those rules, entering into battle out of rage or recklessness, failure to protect someone, or not fighting smart, causes him a great deal of pain, as well as a distinct feeling of failure.

[u][b]PL:[/b][/u] 7 (105)

[u][b]Abilities[/b][/u]: 6 + 8 + 6 + 4 + 4 + 2 = 30 pp

STR 16 (+3)

DEX 18 (+4)

CON 16 (+3)

INT 14 (+2)

WIS 14 (+2)

CHA 12 (+1)

[u][b]Combat[/b][/u]: 14 + 14 = 28PP

ATK: +7

DEF: +7 (+3 flat-footed)

Init: +7

Grapple: +10

[u][b]Saves[/b][/u]: 7 pp

TOU +7 (+3 Con, +4 Defensive Roll)

FORT +5 (+4 Con, +1)

REF +7 (+4 Dex, +3)

WILL +5 (+2 Wis, +3)

[u][b]Skills[/b][/u]: 16 pp=64 r

Acrobatics 1 (+5)

Bluff 8 (+9)

Gather Info 6 (+7)*

Intimidate 11 (+12)*

Languages 1 (Gaelic) (Base: English)

Knowledge: History 5 (+7)

Knowledge: Arcane Lore 5 (+7)

Notice 10 (+12)*

Sense Motive 10 (+12)

Stealth 8 (+12)*

[u][b]Feats[/b][/u]: 21 pp

All-Out Attack,

Beginner’s Luck,

Defensive Attack,

Defensive Roll 2,

Equipment,

Evasion 2,

Fearless,

Improved Initiative,

Luck,

Master Plan,

Move-By Action,

Power Attack,

Quick Change,

Skill Mastery (Gather Info, Intimidate, Notice, Stealth)

Startle,

Stunning Attack,

Takedown Attack 2,

Uncanny Dodge (auditory),

[quote]5 EP to Shared HQ ([url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5186]Parkhurst Hotel[/url])[/quote]

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u]: [12 pp]

[b]Device 3[/b] "Runic Coat" (Hard To Lose, 15 dp) [12 pp]

[device][i]Runic Array 2.5[/i] [5 dp]

[b]Strike 4[/b] "Rune of Earth Strike" (Power Feats: Mighty, AP 3)

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Healing 4[/b] "Rune of Revival" (PF: Regrowth, Flaws: Personal) [5 pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Concealment 4[/b] "Rune of the Veil" (Visual, Flaws: Partial) [5 pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Drain Toughness 4[/b] “Rune of Ethereal Drain†([i]Power Feats:[/i] Incurable) [5 pp]

[b]Immunity 2[/b] "Minor Rune of Protection" (Heat, Cold) [5 dp]

[b]Teleport 3[/b] "Rune of Wind Walk" (PF: Subtle, Turnabout, Flaws: Short-Range) [5 dp][/device]

[u][b]DC Block:[/b][/u]

[code]Attack                Range              Save                                  Effect

Unarmed            Touch              DC18 Toughness (staged)   Damage

Earth Strike        Touch              DC22 Toughness                 Damage

Ethereal Drain    Touch              DC19 Fortitude           Damage 
Totals: Abilities 30 + Combat 28 + Saves 7 + Skills 17 + Feats 20 + Powers 12 = 114/114PP

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Look! Look upon the bloated char sheet of Doktor Archeville and despair!

Shaen reminded me I'd not actually changed the Healing on Doktor Archeville's HQs to the Affects Others Regen I decided worked better. Also shortening the background and providing a link to his Wiki page. Also, using Platinum reward, for MOAR equipment: 5 EP to the communal Interceptor's HQ, the rest to be saved for... well, you'll see. You'll all see! :science:

Please note that I had to break up the code for the DC block, due to the conflict of putting a code block inside another code block.

EDITED: And edited to include the 5pps he earned for May 2011.

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/8/8a/DoktorArchevilleHF.png][/floatr][b]Players Name:[/b] Dr Archeville
[b][u]Characters Name[/u]:[/b] Doktor Archeville
[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 15 (250/250PP) [285]
[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] -3 Defense / +3 Toughness
[b][u]Progress to Impervium[/u]:[/b] 135/150
[b][u]Awards[/u]:[/b]
[list][i]Bronze[/i]: Free Equipment 15 for this character.
[i]Silver[/i]: Minion 15 for [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&p=92785#p92785]Dead Head[/url].
[i]Gold[/i]: 3rd char slot, for [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4828]Protectron[/url].
[i]Platinum:[/i] Equipment 15 for this character.[/list]

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] German Omnidisciplinary Scientist with a gravity-manipulating Belt and an "Electromagnetic Screwdriver," trying to use his Science! for good, partly to undo the evils his grandfather did. (Except when he's not.)

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u]:[/b] Viktor Heinrich Archeville
[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Public
[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Schönwald im Schwarzwald, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (West Germany at the time of his birth)
[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Scientist, Philanthropist, CEO of ArcheTech
[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] ArcheTech (CEO and Majority Shareholder), The Claremont Academy (Donor), Franklin D. Roosevelt High School (Donor), Freedom City Public Libraries (Donor), Freedom City University (Donor), Freedom College (Donor), Freedom League (Member since January 2010), Freedom Medical Center (Donor), Freedom School for the Arts (Donor), Hanover Institute of Technology (Alumnus, Donor, Recurring Guest Lecturer), The Interceptors (Founder, Secret Backer/Director), Joseph Clark High School (Donor), McNider Memorial Hospital (Donor), Providence Asylum (Donor), [i]Technische Universitat Manchen[/i]/Technical University of Munich (Alumnus, Donor), Trinity Hospital (Donor), numerous other hospitals and universities in Germany, the European Union, and North America (Donor)
[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Cynthia Bauer Archeville (Mother, Deceased); Varick Archeville (Father, Incarcerated); Verrill Archeville (Paternal Grandfather, Deceased); more [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&start=2]here[/url].

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 33 (DoB: June 1977)
[b][u]Apparent Age[/u]:[/b] 24
[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Male
[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] German
[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 5'10" (1.78 meters)
[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 151 lbs. (68.49 kg)
[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Golden Blonde
[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Rhine Blue

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Archeville's strong Aryan features would've made him a prize nab for the Nazi Party, had he been born forty years earlier. His alabaster skin, thin and imperial nose and lips, and cheeks cut of marble make for a regal face. His eyes are Rhine-blue & carry the wolf's glare, and his hair is silky and golden, falling down past his shoulders. Though he is almost 34, he looks to be only about 25, having aged at roughly half the normal pace since he turned 16.

Archeville usually wears sturdy black rubber-soled boots, khaki pants (black or dark blue), a short-sleeved dress shirt (usually solid red, blue, green, or purple, made from transgenic spider-goat silk), and his white lab coat. Since he is trying to release his madness in controlled bursts, specifically so it won't completely overtake him, Archeville does look after his appearance, wearing clean, pressed clothes and keeping his hair neat and tidy. He stands 5'10" (1.78 meters) and weighs 151 pounds (68.49 kg).

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] His force field glows with a soft blue-gray light, flaring brighter when resisting an impact. When he teleports, gravitational distortions at his departure and arrival points play hob with the inner ear of bystanders, giving them all a brief flash of vertigo; he appears to collapse in on himself (as if swallowed by a black hole) when teleporting from somewhere, and to explode out from a pinpoint when teleporting in. His Electromagnetic Screwdriver makes a wide range of buzzing noises, and the 'barrel' at the end glows with all sorts of colors; it is covered in the same 'circuit patterns' as his Gravimetric Belt.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b] Son of a madman. Grandson of a Nazi super-scientist war criminal. Trying to do good, both for his family name and for his homeland, all while struggling with his own inner demons. Came to Freedom City for education, returned home to Europe and worked as a hero for a few years, then returned to FC. For more detail, read [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Doktor_Archeville]his FC PbP Wiki page[/url].

UPDATE: In August 2010, a horrible change came over Archeville. After reading from an Eldrich Tome, Archeville's "Id" became more dominant, and able to manifest in a Jekyll/Hyde-like manner. Archeville is wholly unaware of this.

[floatl][img=http://freedomcity.error-403.net/images2/Doktor_Archeville.jpg][/floatl] [b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b] Archeville is trying to redeem his family name and keep himself busy with important, useful work. As long as he's busy in superheroics or working on some gadget that can help himself, his teammates, or the world at large, he's fine. If he goes for about a week without something to do, he becomes noticeably edgy and paranoid, and will often throw himself into some project that no one can identify the reason behind.

However, over the past several years, Archeville has noticed that his madness has been starting to manifest even if he's in the midst of something truly noble and heroic. After having fought it for so many years, Archeville is trying something new: "controlled" outbursts. Like rangers starting brushfires to retard the spread of a raging forest fire, or slowly opening a shaken-up bottle of soda so that the contents don't explode outwards, Archeville occasionally lets his madness have free reign. He'll laugh maniacally at times, act somewhat absent-minded, becomes readily annoyed by incompetent people, acts somewhat arrogant and overconfident and generally ham-y, speaks with an exaggerated German accent (he is actually capable of speaking with the barest hint of an accent; the affectation is a concession to his Evil!side, who would prefer he only speak German), and will spends several rounds describing exactly how his latest invention will aid his allies/bring ruin to his opponents. He'll never use his inventions to kill, or even permanently harm a foe, though he will design and even build the occasional prototype for some truly horrifying weapons and downright bizarre technologies.

UPDATE: Since his encounter with the eldrich tome, Archeville -- now freed of his darker impulses -- has been more relaxed and jovial. He's even stopped talking in his outrageously exaggerated German accent.

Archeville enjoys a professional rivalry with other high technologists. He loathes magic, as he sees it as the user actually being a mutant or psion but deluding themselves (and others) as to the source of their abilities, because the few times he's studied magical beings and items they proved un-analyzable, and due to the possibility that his lineage's madness is the result of a "mystical hex." He'll work with mages and witches if he absolutely must, but he'll grumble the whole way through, and mutter an assortment of scientific theories debunking their mystical origins.

[b][u]Roleplayng Notes:[/u][/b] Archeville's inner conflicts are represented by two "[url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodAngelBadAngel]Shoulder Daemons[/url]." On his right is an [color=#008000]angelic version of Archeville[/color], in a pristine white labcoat and a white-gold glow about him; this represents his conscience and morals, his super-ego. On his left shoulder is a [color=#FF0000]demonic version of Archeville[/color], with a gore-spattered labcoat, a very nasty looking bionic arm, and a cybernetic skullcap with antennae/horns projecting from it; this represents the temptations and madness within him, his desire to take disproportionate revenge over quasi-imagined slights, his id. It is easy to label these as his "Good" and "Evil" sides, and one may wonder why he has not tried (perhaps with assistance from a psychic friend) to purge his evil side, like Dr. Jekyll, but in truth he [i]needs[/i] both: his Demonic!Side represents his energy, his drive, his strength of will, while Angelic!Archeville is what shapes and focuses (and restrains) that energy, applying it in a compassionate and conscientious way.

[b][u]Powers and Tactics:[/u][/b] Archeville's enhanced intellect (very high superhuman level, beyond that of even Daedalus and Doctor Atom) makes him a master of a variety of scholarly and scientific fields, from acoustics to zoology. His work stands far ahead of the efforts of most other researchers, allowing him to produce gadgets, machines, and computers more advanced than any in the real world, and in some cases more advanced than even cutting-edge technologies seen in the Freedom City world. (His extreme intelligence and skill is, in fact, a bit of a hindrance: [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReedRichardsIsUseless]he cannot make as big an impact on the world as he would like[/url] because it is so difficult to get his work peer reviewed!) Archeville is also skilled at using mundane items to produce highly effective gadgets and gear. Using baling wire, duct tape, circuit boards, and a TV, he could produce a laser rifle, a hologram projector, or some other gadget. With access to a standard janitorial closet, he could create potent corrosives and various types of bombs. If he has sufficient raw materials on hand, he can produce nearly any kind of technological gadget. These items last for a short time before their jury-rigged construction fails (the TV he uses to project an illusion burns out from the strain placed on it, or the crude laser pistol's barrel melts). Archeville's brain works approximately 100 times faster than a normal human brain, through a combination of both truly working faster and being able to hold multiple trains of thought at once, and retains everything he experiences with nearly total perfection. He also requires less sleep than most people; his brain is so efficient it doesn't need "rebooting" as often as others.

Archeville's scientific & technical skill are not the only aspects of his mind which are enhanced, though. By taking a few seconds to "shift gears," Archeville can easily crack any code or decipher any language, manifest increased (high superhuman) insight and awareness (Wisdom), an increased (low superhuman) force of personality and persuasiveness (Charisma), or an even higher level of combat ability (see below). Even when not focusing his enhanced mental energies to boost his intellect, his intelligence and technical skills are at peak human level.

When Archeville's superhuman mind first became clear to him during his adolescence, he suspected that he was a mutant and arranged to get tested for active mutation. However, the tests came back negative. Soon after graduating college, he arranged to be tested again, with the same results. This baffled Archeville at first, until he came across the early works of Artur Zion (later Arthur Psion), and his work on psionic powers. Looking up news reports on the battles between the Psions and the Atoms showed that Psion's early theories had developed into working models, and this sparked in Archeville an idea: that his own mental abilities were psionic in nature, similar to 'standard' mutation but just different enough to not be picked up by the standard mutation detection tests, and to be immune to 'standard' mutation-draining or -nullifying techniques. This theory, though, is horribly incorrect: Archeville's mind is enhanced due to his mystical heritage, the culmination of thirteen generations of Deep One-tainted Archevilles. Archeville's devices and inventions are all solidly scientific and technological, but his mind itself is enhanced by pseudonatural magic. Why the Deep Ones chose to alter his lineage is unknown (if indeed there even was a purpose -- and if there was, it would mean the Deep Ones behind it were capable of very long-term planning), and even if Archeville were confronted with the truth he'd scoff at it as "an atypical mutation regarded as magical by superstitious fools."

Archeville is a mathematician even in combat. He analyzes every possible permutation of an opponent's moves and profile almost instantly, and adapts to exploit weaknesses and apply his own strengths to their best effect. When fully focused on doing so, he can take down most foes in seconds. (See the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes_%282009_film%29]2009 [i]Sherlock Holmes[/i] film[/url] for examples.)

Another gift of his lineage that he's only partly aware of is his odd robustness. Archeville's ancestors lived extremely long lives for their day, aging very slowly and rarely getting sick. Archeville knows of his resistance to diseases and toxins, attributing it to a "tolerance" built up over years of labwork and exposure to assorted nasty things in his career as a superhero. He has only recently begun noticing that he appears and feels younger than he should, though has not yet done any concerted study of it.

UPDATE: Archeville no longer requires sleep, nor does he age. He is unaware of this, and does still get tired; when he does to sleep, his Evil! side dominates.

Archeville has interwoven his nigh-ubiquitous lab coat with various metallic and polymer threads that diffuse incoming energy, including kinetic energy. His Gravimetric Belt (utilizing both antigravity and contragravity technologies) enables him to fly and can generate a very potent protective force field. The flight system can be set to allow him to teleport (via short-lived micro-wormholes) or stabilize him against unwanted movement, and the force field can be modulated to it can either cloak him from all forms of detection, disperse his atoms to render him intangible, or compress him down to sub-atomic size. The Belt also has a constant low-level field providing full life support. For a time he wielded an [i]elektromagnetische pistole[/i] ("electromagnetic pistol") which could unleash potent and lethal blasts of any form of electromagnetic energy (gamma rays, hard x-rays, soft x-rays, extreme ultraviolet, near ultraviolet, visible light, near infrared, moderate infrared, far infrared, microwaves, and radio waves/television), but he used the parts from it to both upgrade his gravimetric belt and construct his very versatile [i]elektromagnetische schraubenzieher[/i] ("electromagnetic screwdriver"), which can harness the energies of the electromagnetic spectrum for a wide variety of effects as well as interface with and alter or improve the function of most forms of technology.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]
[b]Enemies:[/b] Assorted supervillains from Germany and the rest of the European Union, as well as ones in America. In particular, both the Power Corps and Doc Otaku have it in for him, as do Captain Knievel and Malice.
[b]Fame:[/b] Doktor Archeville is a very public figure, and has been for over a decade. Going out can be difficult for him, and his fans can make tempting targets for unscrupulous villains.
[b]Hatred:[/b] Archeville has a severe dislike of magic users and other supernatural beings (angels, demons, gods, vampires, werewolves, people empowered by magical energies, and so on), viewing them as at best ignorant people using metahuman powers, extraterrestrial technology, or something similar which they do not fully understand (and possibly refuse to study further), and at worse as someone willingly using such techniques but purposefully hiding it behind superstition and fear to deceive others.
[b]My Own Worst Enemy:[/b] Archeville's divided nature is now more divided than ever, and he is completely unaware of what his Evil! side does when it takes over (or even that it can take over), or the changes he undergoes when that happens.
[b]Obsession[/b]: To say Archeville is obsessed with science and technology (and debunking magic) is like saying the Sun is warm and the oceans are damp.
[b]Reputation:[/b] Many people still remember the name Archeville, for his grandfather, the Nazi super-scientist.
[b]Responsibility:[/b] Between running ArcheTech, supervising the Interceptors, membership in the Freedom League, and his personal relationship with Fulcrum, Archeville is [i]very[/i] busy.
[b]Rivalry:[/b] Archeville has a friendly rivalry with most other battlesuit and gadgeteer superheroes, and many battlesuit and gadgeteer supervillains see him as the one to best.
[b]Secret:[/b] Archeville's pseudo-Multiple Personality Disorder is not widely known, and they would prefer very much to keep it that way.

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 2 + 0 + 14 + 10 + 0 = 26PP
Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 10 (+0)
Intelligence: 40/32/24 (+15/+11/+7)
Wisdom: 36/20 (+13/+5)
Charisma: 26/10 (+8/+0)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 16 + 16 = 32PP
Initiative: +15/+7
Attack: +20 unarmed in Melee mode/+13 ranged in Ranged mode/+10 other melee in Melee mode/+8 base
Grapple: +8, +10 in Melee mode
Defense: +12/+8 (+8 Base, +4 Shield), +4 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -16/-9/-4/-0

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 4 + 5 + 3 = 12PP
Toughness: +18/+15/+4/+0 (Impervious 15/4/4/0) (+0 Con, +4 Labcoat, +14/+11/+0 Gravimetric Belt)
Fortitude: +10/+4 (+0 Con, +6/+0 Gravimetric Belt, +4)
Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)
Will: +16/+8 (+13/+5 Wis, +3)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 156R = 39PP
Bluff 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +13/+17 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Computers 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)[sup]SM[/sup]
Craft (Chemical) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)[sup]SM[/sup] [sup]UE[/sup]
Craft (Electronic) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)[sup]SM[/sup] [sup]UE[/sup]
Craft (Mechanical) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)[sup]SM[/sup] [sup]UE[/sup]
Craft (Artistic or Structural) 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +16/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Diplomacy 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +13/+17 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Disable Device 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)[sup]SM[/sup]
Disguise 0 (+0, +6 at HQ; +8/+14 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Gather Information 0 (+0, +6 at HQ or with E.S.; +8/+14 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Investigate 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +20/+26 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Earth Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Life Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)[sup]SM[/sup]
Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)[sup]SM[/sup]
Knowledge (Technology) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)[sup]SM[/sup]
Knowledge (Any Other) 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +15/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Languages 6 (Arabic, English, French, German [Native], Mandarin, Russian, Spanish)
Medicine 4 (+9, +15 at HQ or with E.S.; +17/+23 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Notice 5 (+10, +16 at HQ or with E.S.; +18/+24 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Perform (Oratory) 7 (+7; +15 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Search 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +15/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Sense Motive 5 (+10; +18 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Stealth 0 (+1; +21 w/ Cloaking Field or w/ full Shrinking)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 29PP
Attractive
Beginner's Luck
Benefit 5 (Membership [Freedom League], Status [CEO of ArcheTech], Wealth 3 [Filthy Rich])
Connected
Contacts
Eidetic Memory
Equipment 30 (150EP) (Veteran Reward)
Fascinate (Perform [Oratory])
Improvised Tools
Inventor
Jack-of-All-Trades
Luck 4
Master Plan
Online Research
Quick Draw
Skill Mastery 2 (Computers, Craft [Chemical, Electronic, Mechanical], Disable Device, Knowledge [Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Technology])
Sneak Attack
Speed of Thought
Ultimate Effort 3 (Craft [Chemical, Electronic, Mechanical] checks)
Well-Connected

[quote name="Equipment"]50 + 5 + 25 = 80/150EP
[b][u]Archeville's Array of HQs[/u][/b] (45+5=50ep)

[u]HQ no.1[/u]: [i][b]Schloss Wissenschaft[/b][/i] ("Science Castle") (45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Near Donaueschingen, Germany.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=56597#p56597]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Schloss_Wissenschaft]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Gargantuan; [i]Toughness[/i]: 20; [i]Features[/i]: Combat Simulator 2 (Attacks & Realistic Illusions), Communications, Computer, Concealed (appears to be a merely Huge Castle), Defense System no.1 ([b]Blast 13[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 2 {any technological}], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 ([b]Snare 14[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2], +15 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells ([b]Nullify Metahuman/Mutant Powers 15[/b]), Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.3 (Enhanced Skills/Others), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Regeneration), Power no.6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Workshop. [4+3+38 = 45/45]

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: [b]Communication 10[/b] (audio, radio and visual; [i]Extra[/i]: Area [entire globe and the Moon]; [i]PF[/i]: Selective, Subtle) and Linked [b]Comprehend 4[/b] (languages 4 [can transmit & receive multiple languages simultaneously, voice and text]) ("Communications Override") [22*3 + 8 = 74/90p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: [b]Enhanced Skills 162[/b] (+6r to Computers, Craft [Artistic], Craft [Chemical], Craft [Electrical], Craft [Mechanical], Craft [Structural], Disable Device, Disguise, Gather Information, Investigation, Knowledge [Arcane Lore], Knowledge [Art], Knowledge [Behavioral Sciences], Knowledge [Business], Knowledge [Civics], Knowledge [Current Events], Knowledge [Earth Sciences], Knowledge [History], Knowledge [Life Sciences], Knowledge [Physical Sciences], Knowledge [Popular Culture], Knowledge [Streetwise], Knowledge [Tactics], Knowledge [Technology], Knowledge [Theology and Philosophy], Medicine, Notice and Search; Useable By Others) ("Cutting-Edge Equipment, Masterful Libraries, Pattern Recognition Software, and Uber-RSS Feeds") [42/60p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: [b]Enhanced Skills 72[/b] (+6r to Computers, Craft [Chemical], Craft [Electrical], Craft [Mechanical], Craft [Structural], Knowledge [Current Events], Knowledge [Earth Sciences], Knowledge [Life Sciences], Knowledge [Physical Sciences], Knowledge [Popular Culture], Knowledge [Technology], and Medicine; Useable By Others; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 10 [up to 2,500 users simultaneously]) ("Educational Computers") [18+10=28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: [b]ESP 10[/b] (all senses, 200,000 mile range [entire planet, as well as satellites in orbit]; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Sustained], No Conduit; [i]Flaw[/i]: Medium [cameras for visual, microphones/listening devices for auditory and radio, chemsniffers for olfactory, pressure sensors for tactile, etc.]; [i]PFs[/i]: Rapid 5 [x100,000], Subtle) and Linked [b]Comprehend 2[/b] (languages; understand and read all) ("Sensor Tap, with Instant Translation") [56+4=60/60p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Regeneration 12 ([/b]Recovery +9, Recovery Rate: Injured 1 [20 minutes], Staggered 1 [20 minutes], Disabled 1 [5 hours]; [i]Extras[/i]: Affect Others, Area [General, Burst, 60ft radius]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Others]; [i]PFs[/i]: Regrowth, Selective[b])[/b] ("Arzthelferin") [26/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: [b]Super-Senses 50[/b] (Accurate, Analytical, and Extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] on all Radio senses [10]; Radius for all Visual senses [2]; communication link 6 [with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, [i]Archestern[/i], [i]Fjölnirskraft[/i], [i]Haus von Archeville[/i], and two ArcheTech facilities {the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and the Berlin facility}] [radio] [6]; tracking extradimensional awareness [radio] [2]; tracking detect energy [radio] [2]; detect metahuman/mutant powers [radio] [1]; detect technology [radio] [1]; detect time [radio] [1]; infravision [1]; low-light vision [1]; microscopic vision 4 [4]; acute analytical precognition [[i]Flaw[/i]: Only for predicting macro-scale trends and behaviors] [mental] [3]; radio (with accurate, this is also radar) [1]; analytical scent [analytical and acute for olfactory {i.e., gas chromatographs & chemsniffers}] [2]; trace teleport [radio] [1]; extended tremorsense [accurate extended {100 ft. increment} ranged touch {i.e., seismographs & motion detectors}] [3]; ultra-hearing [1]; ultravision [1]; x-ray vision [[i]Drawback[/i]: not through lead] [3]) ("Oodles of Sensors and Analytical Equipment") [10+2+6+2+2+1+1+1+1+1+4+3+1+2+1+3+1+1+3 = 46/60]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: [b]Teleport 10[/b] (200,000 miles; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [only to any Arche-Tech facility, [i]ArcheStern[/i], [i]Fjölnirskraft[/i], and [i]Haus von Archeville[/i]]; [i]PFs[/i]: Change Direction, Progression 6 [10 tons of cargo]) ("[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Schwarzschild]Schwarzschild[/url] Wormwole Aperture Producer") [17/30p]
[i]Note: since the teleporters do not have the Accurate extra, they can only send people to places where the user's own accurate senses (enhanced by the ESP and Super-Senses of the HQ) can perceive, in addition to only being able to send people to a few select spots. And since most of his long-range sensors are Radio-based, then if, say, the Freedom City ArcheTech HQ is in an Obscure (Radio & Visual) effect, that will block any of his teleporters from evacuating anyone from or sending anyone to that place (and he'd need to go in personally).[/i]

[u]HQ no.2[/u]: [i][b]Haus von Archeville[/b][/i] (Doktor Archeville's Hanover Home) (44/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Hanover, Freedom City, USA, between the Albright Institute and ASTRO Labs.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=40590#p40590]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Haus_von_Archeville]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Huge/Small (Castle/House-sized); [i]Toughness[/i]: 20 (Imp 15); [i]Features[/i]: Communications, Combat Simulator 2 (Attacks & Realistic Illusions), Computer, Concealed (appears to be a Small house), Defense System no.1 ([b]Blast 13[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 2 {any technological}], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 ([b]Snare 14[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2], +15 to hit), Dual Size, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Pool, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no. 3 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no. 4 (Impervious Toughness), Power no. 5 (Regeneration), Power no. 6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no. 7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Think-Tank, Workshop. Cost 3+3+38 = 44/45ep.

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: Same [b]Communication/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [74/90p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: Same [b]ESP/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [51/60p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: [b]Impervious Toughness 15[/b] (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [15/30p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: Same [b]Regeneration[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [26/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. Communications links with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, [i]Archestern[/i], [i]Fjölnirskraft[/i], [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], and two ArcheTech facilities [the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and the Berlin facility] [46/60p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: Same [b]Teleporter[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [17/30p]

[u]HQ no.3[/u]: [b]ArcheTech Facilities[/b] (40/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Worldwide. Corporate HQ is in Hanover, Freedom City, USA.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=58168#p58168]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/ArcheTech]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Large; [i]Toughness[/i]: 15 (Imp 10); [i]Features[/i]: Animal Pens, Communications, Computer, Defense System ([b]Stun 9[/b] [[i]Extra[/i]: Range/Ranged; [i]PF[/i]: Sedation], +14 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells x2 ([b]Nullify Metahuman/Mutant Powers 15[/b], Toughness 20), Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Pool, Power no.1 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.2 (Enhanced Skills/Others), Power no.3 (ESP/Super-Senses), Power no.4 (Impervious Toughness), Power no.5 (Regeneration), Power no. 6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Teleport), Power no.8 (Teleportal), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Think-Tank, Workshop. Cost: 2+2+35 = 40/45ep.

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Skills Usable by Others[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [18+10=28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: [b]ESP 4[/b] (visual and auditory, 1 mile [entire interior of building & adjoining parking lots/decks]) and [b]Super-Senses 13[/b] (accurate for auditory senses [motion detectors], acute radius detect metal [radio sense], infravision, radio, ultra-hearing, ultravision, x-ray vision [[i]Drawback[/i]: not through lead]) ("Sensor Net") [12+12=24/30p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: [b]Impervious Toughness 10[/b] (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [10/30p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: Same [b]Regeneration[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [26/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], plus 4 additional Communication Links. Communications links with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, [i]Archestern[/i], [i]Fjölnirskraft[/i], [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], and six ArcheTech facilities [the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and five other facilities with similar areas of focus.] [52/60p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: Same [b]Teleporter[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [17/30p]

[i][u]Power no.8[/u][/i]: [b]Teleport 6[/b] (600 feet/20 miles; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Sustained], Portal; [i]Flaw[/i]: Others Only; [i]PFs[/i]: Change Direction, Easy, Progression [Portal Size] 2 [25ft x 25ft]). [28/30p]
[i]Note: Portal is a +2 Extra because it's basically Duration (Instant to Concentration) & Affects Others + Self (+1). But the HQ itself can't pass through the portals it creates, thus, the Limited (Others Only) Flaw becomes viable.[/i]

[u]HQ no.4[/u]: [i][b]Fjölnirskraft[/b][/i] ("Fjölnir's Power/Strength") (42/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: The Pacific Ocean.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=56601#p56601]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Fj%C3%B6lnirskraft]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Gargantuan; [i]Toughness[/i]: 20 (Imp 15); [i]Features[/i]: Communications, Computer, Defense System no.1 ([b]Blast 9[/b] [[i]Extra[/i]: Penetrating; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 ([b]Paralyze 9[/b] [[i]Extras[/i]: Alt Save {Fortitude}, Range {Ranged}, [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Defense System 3 ([b]Stun 8[/b] [[i]Extra[/i]: Range {Ranged}, [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}, Sedation; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Hangar, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; Power x3), Power no.2 (Additional Limbs/Concealment/Elongation/Swimming), Power no.3 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Impervious Toughness), Power no.6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Super-Strength), Power no.8 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [4+3+36 = 43/45ep]

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: Same [b]Communication/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [74/90p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: [b]Additional Limbs 4[/b] (8 tentacles fore, 2 midships; "Manipulatory Tentacles"), [b]Concealment 4[/b] (all auditory and all radio; [i]PF[/i]: Close Range; "Anechoic Radar Absorbent Coating"), [b]Elongation 8[/b] (1,000 feet; [i]Flaw[/i]: Only for Additional Limbs; "Manipulatory Tentacles"), and [b]Swimming 6[/b] (100 mph/87 knots; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle; "Magneto-Hydrodynamic Propulsion System") [4+9+4+7=24/30p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: Same [b]ESP/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [51/60p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Impervious Toughness 15[/b] (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [15/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], but replace precognition & trace teleport (-4 ranks) with accurate and extended 2 for ultrasonic hearing (i.e., extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] sonar). [46/60p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: [b]Super-Strength 15[/b] (effective Str 75) [30/30p]

[i][u]Power no.8[/u][/i]: Same [b]Teleporter[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [17/30p]

[u]HQ no.5[/u]: [i][b]Archestern[/b][/i] ("Arche-Star") (45/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Geosynchronous orbit (approximately 22,000 miles above sea level) over South America.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=56603#p56603]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Archestern]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Colossal; [i]Toughness[/i]: 20; [i]Features[/i]: Communications, Computer, Defense System no.1 ([b]Blast 12[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range 3 {1,200 ft. increments}, Progression 3 {100 increments}; max range ~22.7 miles], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 ([b]Move Object 13[/b] [tractor beams, Str 65; [i]PFs[/i]: Indirect 2, Subtle], +15 to hit), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend/Flight; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Universal Translator; as Power x2), Power no.3 (Enhanced Feats/Skills; as Power x2), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Gravity Control; as Power x2), Power no.6 (Regeneration), Power no.7 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [5+3+37 = 45/45ep]

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: Same [b]Communication/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], and [b]Flight 2[/b] (25mph; "Positional Adjustment Jets"). [74+4=78/90p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: [b]Comprehend 4[/b] (languages; [i]Extras[/i]: Affects Others, 10,000-ft. Burst Area [entire satellite]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 8 [2,500 ft. per rank]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Comprehend takes time to process and assimilate entirely new languages into the translation matrix; "Near-Universal Translators") [16+8-1=23/30 points]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: Same [b]ESP/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [51/60p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Gravity Control 10[/b] (50-to-5,000-ft. radius, Str 50, Hvy Load 12 tons; [i]Extras[/i]: Range [Perception], Selective Attack; [i]PFs[/i]: Precise, Progression 6 [500 ft. per rank radius], Subtle). [48/60PP]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Regeneration[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [26/30p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], minus tremorsense (-3 ranks), add extended 2 for all radio and extended 4 to visual sensors (total of extended 4 for all radio and visual senses, for 100,000 ft. [18.9 miles] increment). [55/60p]

[u]HQ no.6[/u]: [i][b]Nichtuberall[/b][/i] ("Not Anywhere") (41/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Top Secret
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=56604#p56604]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Medium (House-sized); [i]Toughness[/i]: 20; [i]Features[/i]: Communications, Computer, Concealed x7 (+40 to DC), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Concealment/Enhanced Feats/Skills), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats/Skills/Flight; as Power x2), Power no.3 (ESP Dimensional; as Power x3), Power no.4 (Nullify Insubstantial), Power no.5 (Obscure), Power no.6 (Regeneration), Power no.7 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power System, Sealed, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [1+3+38 = 41/45ep]

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: [b]Concealment 4[/b] (all mental and radio; [i]PFs[/i]: Close Range, Selective) and [b]Enhanced Feats 1[/b] (Hide in Plain Sight) and [b]Enhanced Skills 20[/b] (Stealth +20) [10+1+5=16/30p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], and [b]Flight 2[/b] (25mph; "Positional Adjustment Jets"). [2+41+4=47/60p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: [b]ESP 14[/b] (all, 2 billion miles [can reach Earth]; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Sustained]; [i]PFs[/i]: Dimensional 3 [any dimension tech-based ESP could reach, such as parallel dimensions and the Zero Zone], Rapid 5 [x100,000], Subtle) [79P] and Linked [b]Comprehend 4[/b] (Codes 1, Languages 3 [Read/Write/Speak/Understand All Languages]; Drawback: Comprehend takes time to process and assimilate entirely new languages into the translation matrix) [7P] [79+7=86/90]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: [b]Nullify 4[/b] (all Insubstantial effects; [i]Extras[/i]: 400-ft. Burst Area [entire HQ], Duration 3 [Continuous], No Save; [i]Flaws[/i]: Range [Touch]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 4 for Area, Subtle) [29/30p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Obscure 7[/b] (mental and radio, 500-ft. radius [entire HQ]; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Continuous], Selective Attack; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle) [29/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Regeneration[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at Home HQ in Freedom City, minus the Communications Links and tremorsense (-7 ranks), add extended 4 to all visual sensors (100,000 ft. [~18.9 miles] increment) and extended 2 to all radio senses (total extended 4/100,000 feet [~18.9 miles] increment). [51/60p]

[HR][/HR]

5 EP contributed to [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=5188]Interceptor's Communal Equipment[/url]

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Archeville's "Utility Coat"[/u][/b] (16+9=25ep)

Detailed [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=58200#p58200]here[/url].
[i]Free[/i]: Cell phone, Digital camera, Digital audio recorder, Flashlight

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Blast 10[/b] (assorted explosives; [i]Extra[/i]: Area [General, Burst, 30-50-ft.-radius]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action [Full], Unreliable [5 uses]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression [Reverse Area] 4, Triggered 2, Variable Descriptor [anesthetic gas, cold, concussive force, fire, shrapnel]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Reduced Range [5 100-ft. increments]) [16EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] (throwing discs; [i]Extra[/i]: Autofire [5]; [i]PFs[/i]: Mighty, Ricochet 2, Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing]) [15EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Corrosion 4[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Precise, Variable Descriptor [acids or cutting torch]) [14EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle Auditory & Visual 6[/b] (flash-bangs; [i]Extra[/i]: Area [General, 30-ft. Burst]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Unreliable [5 uses]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Full Power, Reduced Range 1 [5 60-ft. increments]) [16EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle Visual 6[/b] (pepper spray; [i]Flaw[/i]: Range [Touch]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Full Power) + Linked [b]Stun 6[/b] (pepper spray; [i]Drawback[/i]: Full Power) [5+11=16EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Obscure 3[/b] (25-ft. radius, Visual + Olfactory Senses, smoke pellets; [i]Extras[/i]: Independent, Total Fade; [i]PFs[/i]: Ricochet; [i]Drawback[/i]: Reduced Range 1 [5 30-ft. increments]) [15EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Paralyze 6[/b] (paralytic darts; [i]Extras[/i]: Range [Ranged], Secondary Effect; [i]Flaws[/i]: Unreliable [5 Uses]; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Full Power, Reduced Range 1 [5 60-ft Increments]) [15EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Snare 4[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Autofire 2 [+1 rank per 2 points attack exceeds Defense, maximum +4 ranks]; [i]PF[/i]: Variable Descriptor [steel-wire bolos or quick-hardening glue-goo]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Reduced Range 1 [5 40-ft Increments]) [16EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Strike 4[/b] (assorted collapsible weapons; [i]PFs[/i]: Extended Reach 2, Improved Critical, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Mighty, Split Attack, Subtle [collapsible], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing]) [13EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Stun 6[/b] (stun bomb v2; [i]Extras[/i]: Area [General, 30-ft. Burst], Range [Ranged]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Unreliable [5 uses]; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Full Power, Reduced Range [5 60-ft. increments]) [16EP][/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 8 + 53 + 22 + 3 + 2 + 21 + 3 = 112PP

[b]Device 2 ([/b]Armored Labcoat v1.1.2, 10PP, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [8PP]
[device][b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Cold Environments, Hot Environments; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [1/2 Effect][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Dimensional Pocket 1 ([/b]100 lbs; [i]Flaw[/i]: Grapple Required[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Protection 4 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Impervious; [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle; [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Weak Point[b])[/b] [8PP][/device]

[b]Device 13 ([/b]Gravimetric Belt v1.1.5.b, 65PP, [i]Feats[/i]: Restricted [Only usable by those with a +15 or better Knowledge {Technology} bonus], [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [53PP]
[device][b]Gravitic Movement Array 8 ([/b]16 points; [i]PF[/i]: Alternate Power[b])[/b] [17PP]
[list][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Flight 7 ([/b]1,000 mph / 10,000ft [~1.9 miles] per Move Action, [i]Feats:[/i] Instant Up, Move-By Action[b])[/b] [16/16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Teleport 7 ([/b]700ft per Move Action, 200 miles per Full Action, [i]Feats:[/i] Change Direction, Change Velocity[b])[/b] [16/16PP][/list]

[b]Gravitic Defensive Systems 18 ([/b]36 points; [i]PFs[/i]: Alternate Power x3[b])[/b] [39PP]
[list][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Enhanced Fortitude 6 + Force Field 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Impervious 11; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective[b]) + Shield 4[/b] [6+26+4=36/36PP]
[i]With Labcoat, total Toughness is +18 [Imp 15] and Defense is +12 (+4 flat-footed).[/i]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Concealment 10 ([/b]All Senses, [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Hide in Plain Sight, [i]Flaws:[/i] Blending[b])[/b] [12PP] [b]+ Enhanced Skills 20 ([/b]Stealth 20 [+21][b])[/b] [5PP] [b]+ Force Field 11 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Subtle[b])[/b] [13PP] [12+5+13=30/36PP]
[i]With Labcoat, total Toughness is +15 [Imp 4] and Defense is +8 (+4 flat-footed).[/i]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Force Field 14 + Insubstantial 4 ([/b]Incorporeal; Affected by Gravitic & Magnetic Effects; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Subtle[b])[/b] [14+22=36/36PP]
[i]With Labcoat, total Toughness is +18 [Imp 4] and Defense is +8 (+4 flat-footed).[/i]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Force Field 11 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Impervious 4[b])[/b] [15PP] [b]+ Shrinking 20 ([/b]Miniscule, -20 STR [STR 1], -5 Toughness, +12 Attack, +12 Defense, -20 Grapple, +20 Stealth, Move 1/16th; [i]Feats:[/i] Atomic Size[b])[/b] [21PP] [15+21=36/36PP]
[i]When Minuscule, with Labcoat, total Toughness is +10 [Imp 8] and Defense is +20 (+16 flat-footed); Flight speed 62.5mph / 625 feet as Move action.[/i][/list]

[b]Immunity 9 ([/b]Life Support[b])[/b] [9PP][/device]

[b]Gadgets 3 ([/b][i]Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher[/i] ["Electromagnetic Screwdriver"], 15PP Variable Power, Any Power, Multiple Powers At Once; [i]Extras:[/i] Action [Move]; [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy-To-Lose 2; [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted [Only usable by those with a +15 or better Knowledge {Technology} bonus][b])[/b] [22PP]

[b]Immunity 4 ([/b]Aging, Disease, Poison, Sleep, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [1/2 Effect] for Disease and Poison[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Morph 6 ([/b]+30 Disguise, one other form [Evil!Archeville/Chevalier]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Uncontrolled [when asleep, sufficiently angered/upset, or at Ref's choosing]; [i]PF[/i]: Metamorph [to [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4367]Evil!Archeville/Chevalier[/url]]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Action 2 [Standard][b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind 8 ([/b]16PP Array, [i]Feats[/i]: Alternate Power x5, Subtle; [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Action [Move][b])[/b] [21PP]
[list][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Enhanced Intelligence 16 ([/b]to 40 [+15]; [i]Erhöht Intellekt[/i]/"Enhanced Intellect"[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Enhanced Wisdom 16 ([/b]to 36 [+13]; [i]Erhöht Bewusstsein[/i]/"Enhanced Awareness"[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Charisma 16 ([/b]to 26 [+8]; [i]Erhöht Gegenwart[/i]/"Enhanced Presence"[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Comprehend 4 ([/b]Codes 1, Languages 3 [Read/Write/Speak/Understand All Languages][b])[/b] [8PP] & [b]Enhanced Intelligence 8 ([/b]to 32 [+11][b])[/b] [6PP] ([i]Linguistische Analyse[/i]/"Linguistic Analysis") [8+8=16/16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Feats 16 ([/b]Attack Focus [Melee] 2, Attack Specialization [Unarmed] 5, Improved Critical 2 [Unarmed], Improved Disarm, Power Attack, Sneak Attack 3, Takedown Attack 2[b])[/b] ([i]Anatomisches Wissen[/i]/Anatomical Knowledge) [16/16PP]
[i]Melee Attack +10, Unarmed Attack +20, Unarmed Damage +0, +5 w/ Sneak Attack. The Unarmed Attack Specialization does not apply to any weapons he pulls from his Utility Coat, not even brass or power knuckles, though the Melee Attack Focus does.[/i]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Feats 16 ([/b]Attack Focus [Ranged] 5, Improved Aim, Improved Ranged Disarm, Precise Shot 2, Ranged Pin, Ricochet, Throwing Mastery 5[b])[/b] ([i]Berechnung der Winkel und der Vektoren[/i]/Calculating Angles & Vectors) [16/16PP]
[i]Ranged Attack +13, Damage +5 w/ any thrown object, +8 w/ Throwing Discs (+10 w/ Sneak Attack & Throwing Disc).[/i][/list]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Mental Tasks][b])[/b] [3PP]
[spoiler]Can Take 20 on a Computer check to Write a Program (normally 1 hour) in 36 seconds/6 rounds.
Can Take 20 on a Knowledge check (normally 1 hour) in 36 seconds/6 rounds.
Can Take 20 on a Notice check (normally 1 minute) in 0.6 seconds/free action.
Can Search a 100-ft. diameter area (normally 5 minutes) in 3 seconds/1 action. Can Take 20 on that same Search (normally 100 minutes) and do it in 1 minute.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] -0PP

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]
[ code ]ATTACK RANGE SAVE EFFECT
Unarmed Melee DC 15 (17/20*) Toughness Damage
Thrown Items Thrown DC 20 (22*) Toughness Damage
Thrown Weapons Thrown DC 23 (25*) Toughness Damage
Weapons Melee DC 19 (21/24*) Toughness Damage

* Sneak Attack / Extra Sneak Attack from Melee Combat Mode
Or by Gadget or Invention[ / code]

[b]Abilities (26) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (39) + Feats (29) + Powers (112) - Drawbacks (0) = 250/250 Power Points[/b]

[hr][/hr]

Sample Power Stunts for [b]Enhanced Mind 8[/b] (16PP), [b]Force Field[/b] (36PP), and [b]Mental Quickness 6[/b] (3PP) can be found [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=90968#p90968]here[/url].

[u]Sample Settings for [i]Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher[/i] ("Electromagnetic Screwdriver"), aka [b]Gadgets 3[/b] (15PP):[/u]
[list] [*][b]Corrosion 4[/b] ([i]PF[/i]: Precise) (laser torch) {13/15}
[*][b]Datalink 6[/b] (20 miles; [i]Extra[/i]: Area; [i]PFs[/i]: Rapid, Selective, Subtle) (city-wide computer overrider) {15/15}
[*][b]Datalink 2 ([/b]100 feet; [i]Extra[/i]: Area; [i]PFs[/i]: Selective, Subtle[b])[/b] {6} [b]+ ESP 2 ([/b]all senses, 100 feet; [i]Extra[/i]: Duration [Sustained]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Medium [machines]; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle[b])[/b] {9} (computer & security sensor override) {6+9=15/15}
[*][b]Drain Dexterity 15[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [people in battlesuit or with cyborg limbs]; [i]Extra[/i]: Total Fade) (mobility systems overloader) {15/15}
[*][b]Drain Toughness 10 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Affects Objects, Linked [Blast], Range [Ranged]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics][b])[/b] [10PP] and [b]Blast 10 ([/b][i]Extra[/i]: Linked [Drain]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics][b])[/b] [5PP] (Electromagnetic Pulse Blast) {10+5=15/15}
[*][b]Drain Toughness 10 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Affects Objects, Area [Burst, General], Linked [Strike]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics][b])[/b] [10PP] and [b]Strike 10 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Area [Burst, General], Linked [Drain]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics][b])[/b] [5PP] (Electromagnetic Pulse) {10+5=15/15}
[*][b]Cold, Electrical, Fire, Light, Magnetic, Microwave, or Radiation Control 7[/b] and associated APs as alternative settings (electromagnetic manipulation; Cold & Fire = infrared) {14/15}
[*][b]Enhanced Flight 7[/b] (to [b]Flight 14[/b] [250,000 mph / 2,500,000 feet {473 miles} per Move action]) (Maximum Overdrive) {14/15}
[*][b]Enhanced Skills 6[/b] (+6 to Notice) and [b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (extended for all vision [2], distance sense [rangefinder], infravision, ultravision) (Goggles Do Something Useful) {1.5+5=6.5/15}
[*][b]Enhanced Skills 48[/b] (+6 to any 8 skills that his home HQ can help with) plus [b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (communication link with home HQ) {12+1=13/15}
[*][b]Enhanced Teleport 0[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Portal on the 7 ranks of Teleport from his Belt; [i]PF[/i]: Progression 1 [10-ft. portal]) (mass transit mode) {15/15}
[*][b]Enhanced Teleport 3[/b] (adds to Teleport 7 from his Belt for a total of [b]Teleport 10[/b] [1,000 feet/Earth to Moon]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 4 [2,500 lbs. cargo]) {10/15}
[*][b]Illusion 4[/b] (holoprojektor; visual & radio; [i]PF[/i]: Progression 1 [10-ft. radius]) {13/15}
[*][b]Power Control 15[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [Only technological powers]) (universal remote) {15/15}
[*][b]Strike 15[/b] ([i]lichtsäbel[/i]) {15/15}
[*][b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (analytical extended tracking detect electromagnetic radiation [radio]) (tricorder) {4/15}
[*][b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (analytical extended tracking detect physical objects [radio]) (tricorder) {4/15}
[*][b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (penetrates concealment detect metal [radio]) (metal detector) {5/15}[/list]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Please note that I had to break up the code for the DC block, due to the conflict of putting a code block inside another code block.

"Yo Dawg, we heard you like evenly-spaced text, so we put a code block in your code block..."

So. I have realized, after reading how Sense-Dependent actually works, that Nick's Banshee Wail power is horribly nerfed - it requires a Reflex save to avoid it outright, a Reflex save to halve, then a Will save to resist. To make this power somewhat useable, I am restructuring it as something to be used as a first salvo and not while his allies are in melee range with the baddies. So, this is how it would play now:

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [18 + 4 = 22PP]

[list][b]Emotion Control 9[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Area [General, Cone, Attached, 90 ft. length]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Fear]) [18 PP]

[b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (Postcognition) [4 PP][/list]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

So. I have realized, after reading how Sense-Dependent actually works, that Nick's Banshee Wail power is horribly nerfed - it requires a Reflex save to avoid it outright, a Reflex save to halve, then a Will save to resist.

That's not quite correct. Emotion Control is Perception-range by default, so victims in the AoE don't get a Reflex save for 1/2 effect. It's just a Reflex save for the Sense-Dependency and a Will save to mitigate the "damage."

...huh. I did not know that. All right, I'll keep it as is.

EDIT: But while we're here, I've had Benefit (suite of necromantic rituals) for a while, and upon further reflection, it would be better served as Features (suite of minor necromantic rituals) 1 [1 PP].

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN