Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a lot of medical tests of late, including a tube being shoved down my nose and into my body so that barium might be pumped into it. While sparing the messier details, I'm in a fairly miserable state and just recovering from it all for the past couple and next couple of days.

I just got home from school. The only computer here that actually has internet access is the family computer. My dad uses it ALL THE TIME. So I might not be posting as much as I usually am. However I will be doing my best to keep up with all of the threads I currently have going. And possibly one or two more. I just don't know that I will be starting too many more.

So I will be here, just intermittently.

Hey every one Bad news, Due to 'cost cutting' I am currently unable to get any resonable Internet access. (that being, beside's going to a relatives house, I don't have any internet.)

Thus I am officaly letting you all know, that my internet time will drop to almost nill. At most I'll probably be able to come around and use this computer around once a week, maybe more maybe less.

So sorry for the delay's to everyone in game's with me. I'll do my best to keep up. If it become's nessisary who ever is running the game may NPC my character.

Sorry again, (and sorry for the bad spelling, this computer dosn't have a spellchecker...)

Regards

Kavos.