Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm off again :( I've been asked by my University to go on a recruitment drive to high schools around the country . The guy who were supposed to do it is sick, so they asked me to take over on short notice, since I did it last year. Don't have the time, but I need the money. I'm leaving tomorrow, and will be back on Sunday. this time I should have more free time, and may post in the evenings. But if I'm unable to post, at least you know why.

Though I haven't completed disappeared, I have slowed down quite a bit. I tend to go in waves and right just happens to be a low point. Hopefully, I don'T lose any of the palyers interested in the storyline I'm getting ready to start.

Hey, don't worry, I'm in exam week so won't notice you're not here. :P

Oh dear... Seems time slipped a little for me [understatement]

The reasons are varied, Fallout 3 & Dwarf Fortress on the game front, problems with the water and other farm stuff, a slight concussion (wet ice in slopes are not fun) and my continued unemployment are part of it, but I suppose a fairly significant degree rests with me since my dear brother has been able to continue posting while this happened.

Anyway, I'll need at least a day I think before I manage any real posting, and it might take me all week to get properly up to speed again. But I'll try at least.

And one final note, I'm mildly surprised to find myself retaining my referee status.

Just a head's up, I'll be unable to post during the 18th to 23rd of Feb, due to being interstate for my cosine’s wedding, and a highly likely rate that there will be no computer access for the duration of the trip, (not to mention being run of my feet :P )

(Also that is Australia dating, so for most of the world that would actually be around the 17th to 22nd?)

Sandman is very sick. We had to go to the hospital type sick. They gave him some antibiotics and told him to rest. Right now they think it's just a virus that's been running around. So for the next few days, he won't be here.

I hope he gets better soon. I've been fighting a cold myself, but nothing that bad.