No Mutation Without Representation! (OOC)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack of all Blades -- 24 -- Bruised x1-- 2HP

Sarah Prescott -- 23 -- Unharmed -- 1HP

Raygun -- 20 -- 5 are Unharmed

Divine -- 18 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Dr. Archeville -- 16 -- Unharmed -- 3HP

Cyborg -- 13 -- 3 are Unharmed

Phalanx -- 10 -- Unharmed -- 4HP

It is Divine's turn.

---

As per my post in player away thread, I just got a lot of work and activities dumped on my head. I'm putting this thread on the back burner until I can sort that stuff out, But it probably won't be longer than half a week or so.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try and get this moving again.

In order to give people time to notice that this is progressing once more, I'm going to give the first player, Divine, two days to make a response. Then we'll proceed at the normal 24 hour per post rate from there.

I apologize once more for the wait, but let's see if we can't finish this one up before the end of the month :)

Yea, I'm coming up on finals week myself, however, as I begin to whittle away at my projects, and found out my actual exams won't be as terrifying as I thought, I think we can try and get back up to speed here.

I probably won't be working right after school, so I'll probably have plenty of time to just hang out and post. :P

Let's hope she's fascinating the rest of the group so that the trash cans and turrets can have their way with you ;)

Also: From her on out, until finals are done with, I'm allowing this thread to move at its own pace. When I have more time to actually pay closer attention to it, I'll do just that. But for now there will be no deadlines. Just post when you can, I'll speed things up when I have more time.

Jack of all Blades -- 24 -- Bruised x1-- 2HP

Sarah Prescott -- 23 -- Unharmed -- 1HP

Raygun -- 20 -- 5 are Unharmed

Divine -- 18 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Dr. Archeville -- 16 -- Unharmed -- 3HP

Cyborg -- 13 -- 3 are Unharmed

Phalanx -- 10 -- Unharmed -- 4HP

It is Divine's turn.

Moira has had ample time to post. I'm moving this one along. Doc, it's your turn. I think you said you would have spotty internet this weekend or something? So I'll give you two days? Sound good? Just let me know if you need some more time.

Move action to zip down the hallway; he's easily got enough Flight to go anywhere on the map.

E = Entrance

X = Exit

D = Door

R=Robot

_______________X___________________

D__R___D______ _________D___R___D

....................| |........................

....................|R|........................

______D_______| |________D________

D___R_________ E______________R___D

Free Action to Take 20 on a Notice check (getting a 30) to locate the access panel as he goes.

Assuming he finds one, Standard action to shut them down (or at least start working on shutting them down).

I recall Ecal saying he could step in if someone dropped out. Want to take a poll on that? I would be okay with it, but I may need some help explaining the switch. Maybe I can toss Divine out to sea again? :P

Idea for Arrowhawk showing up: an alarm went off, you're all chronically unsubtle, Arrowhawk monitors radio signals. :P

"KNIEEEEEVAAAAAAAL!

• 2 weeks later...