No Mutation Without Representation! (OOC)

Sounds good. That'll bring up Phalanx. That also un-stuns the giant robot.

Initiative and Status

Arrowhawk - 26 - Unharmed - HPx4, Will be Fatigued at the start of next round unless he spends an HP.

Jack - 22 - Bruised x2 - HPx5

Giant Robot - 22 - Bruised x1

Sarah - 20 - Unharmed - HPx3

Phalanx - 17 - Unharmed - HPx7, Will be Fatigued at the start of next round unless he spends an HP.

Archeville - 13 - Unharmed - HPx3, Will be Fatigued at the start of next round unless he spends an HP.

Malice - 13 - Unharmed

Knievel 13 - Bruised x3, Stunned @ 26, Prone, Pseudo-Unconscious

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free action: HP to remove fatigue

Free action: Paragon array to 10 SS (11 total)

Move action: Fly to giant robo

Standard action: All out attack to initiate a grapple; All out attack to initiate grapple VS. Giant Robot Followed by Grapple check. (1d20+15=35, 1d20+42=43) Crit which I think actually adds 5 to the grapple check from what I last recall being discussed. and a 1 which I will reroll the heck out of with an HP HP Reroll Grapple check (1d20+47=60)

I believe that makes it my turn.

3 HPs. Fatigued.

Brain's in Combat Mode

Belt has Force Field up.

Gadget is on Obscure Radio/Tech Scanner.

Was Dok able to get a sufficient scan of the smashed remote & Malice's armor to recreate it?

Free Actions to keep up Force Field and Combat Brain.

Move Action: Reconfigure Gadget to mimic the bomb remotes on Malice's armor. (Not sure how much it'd take, if it needs to be statted or it's just 'plot device,' so I'll just go with all of it; yes, this means dropping the Obscure, so now Malice's viewscreens and targeting systems and so on all work now.)

Standard Action: Deactivate all bombs?

Or would that be a full round? Or more?

Actually, I'm going to give you a few options there. Everyone likes options, right?

option 1] spend all your Gadget points on the remote control and accomplish the task in a standard action

option 2] spend half of your Gadget points on the remote control and accomplish the task in two standard actions

option 3] spend one third or less of your Gadget points, and accomplish the task in two full round actoins

Just let me know what you pick, and re-post your spent actions accordingly.

After that, Malice is up.

Initiative and Status

Arrowhawk - 26 - Unharmed - HPx4, Will be Fatigued at the start of next round unless he spends an HP.

Jack - 22 - Bruised x2 - HPx5

Giant Robot - 22 - Bruised x1, Bound, Helpless

Sarah - 20 - Unharmed - HPx3

Phalanx - 17 - Unharmed - HPx7, Will be Fatigued at the start of next round unless he spends an HP.

Archeville - 13 - Unharmed - HPx3, Fatigued

Malice - 13 - Unharmed

Knievel 13 - Bruised x3, Stunned @ 26, Prone, Pseudo-Unconscious

All in.

Also, we forgot that Knievel's blast had actually bruised & stunned Dok, and made his Force Field fall!

3 HPs. Fatigued. Also Bruised form Knievel's shot, and stunned until Knievel's next action.

Brain's in Combat Mode

No force field up.

Free Action: Spend HP to recover and clear stun. 2 HP now.

Free Action: Maintain Combat Brain

Free Action: Raise Force Field.

Move Action: Reconfigure Gadget to mimic the bomb controls in Malice's armor. All 15 points go to "Disarm Bombs."

Standard Action: Deactivate all bombs.

Free Action: Cackle madly.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see if I can help wrap this up.

Move Action: Move so Dok is within 20 feet of everyone (or to a spot where everyone could get to within 20 feet of him)

Free Action: HP to gain Alt Power Feat for Teleport

Teleport 4 (400 feet / 1 mile); Extras: Affects Others, Area [20-ft. Burst])

Free Action: Extra Effort to SURGE

Full Round Action: Extended Teleport everyone out. Well, everyone except the Robot and Knievel (who are either out of range, or unable to be teleported due to [insert toxic phlebotinum here]).

This'll get everyone (except Knievel) clear of the asploding Robot, and "surely he could not have survived that!"

The building we're in should be evacuated, or people are in their panic rooms, which should be tough enough and far enough form the explosion to keep the people inside safe (if not a bit rattled).

That work, or did you have something else in mind?

That would work perfectly... if you had enough actions to do it XD. Archeville's actually already used a standard this turn. So even if he surges after moving, he's still down either a standard or a move, and can't pull off a full round teleport. Any way you can stat foo this around so it WILL work?

You know the drill, hero points all around. I'm not sure it really matters at this point, anymore. The rest of you can feel free to roleplay out the end of this thread. Feel free to assume that any and all super heroic things you try will surely work out, and the hostages will be saved! Go nuts, and enjoy being part of the wrap up. Thanks for playing with me. I'll post an epilogue once the rest of you feel that you have nothing else to add here. When you're done, please post in the OOC saying that you're satisfied with your part in the wrap up so that I know I can move on.