Character Edits

Barnum

Regeneration [2] [Dragon Blooded; PFs: True resurrection][2pp]

Protection [10] [Dragon Skin; PFs: Impervious Protection 10; Note: Impervious is Sustained active effect [20pp]

You need to list what he Regeneration helps with. Bruises? Injured? Resurrection? Also, the True Res (an Extra, not a PF) needs to be taken once for each rank of Regen assigned to Resurrection. For 2pp, you can get

Regeneration 1 (resurrection 1/one week; Extra: True Resurrection) [2pp]

The Impervious Prot needs to be written in its own line, it is not a PF of Protection.

Impervious Protection 10 (Sustained Active effect) [10pp]

Protection 10 [10pp]

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided how to spend the two power points I have unspent at the moment.

Both will be adding to feats.

The first is for Connected.

The second another rank of Evasion, making it Evasion 2.

Also, there is an error on her character sheet. Under her superspeed array, she has one slot that has a number of supermovemnt powers and extra ranks of running and quickness. With the extra 2 quickness in that slot, her total should be listed there as 9 when that slot is active, not 7, as she has 7 all the time.

Thanks, Thev

Updated by Doc.

Seeing how I've managed to scrimp together an actual pair of pp for Exile I would like to spend those on improving his Comprehend [Languages] so he actually can do it all bar speak all languages at once.

Furthermore I wonder if I may have two points of Enhanced Constitution changed to regular Constitution? It would keep the Container nice and neat.

Geckoman's 1 pp go towards increasing his Will save by one, to a total of +2.

Arrowhawk has 3 pp to spend, hurray!

1 pp goes towards Equipment, buying back his grappling gun (why did I get rid of it? :cry: ). That'd be Super-Movement 1 (swinging) for 2 ep, and three pieces of other equipment: binoculars, a lock release gun and a mini-tracer.

This also replaces the Super-swinging arrow in his Device with a net arrow, as follows:

AP: Snare 6 Net arrow

The other 2 pp goes towards skills. He picks up 1 rank in all skills with Skill Mastery (Climb, Craft [Mechanical], Notice and Stealth), 2 ranks in Gather Information and Knowledge [streetwise].

Seeing how I've managed to scrimp together an actual pair of pp for Exile I would like to spend those on improving his Comprehend [Languages] so he actually can do it all bar speak all languages at once.

Furthermore I wonder if I may have two points of Enhanced Constitution changed to regular Constitution? It would keep the Container nice and neat.

Updated by Doc

Geckoman's 1 pp go towards increasing his Will save by one, to a total of +2.

Updated by Doc.

Arrowhawk has 3 pp to spend, hurray!

1 pp goes towards Equipment, buying back his grappling gun (why did I get rid of it? :cry: ). That'd be Super-Movement 1 (swinging) for 2 ep, and three pieces of other equipment: binoculars, a lock release gun and a mini-tracer.

This also replaces the Super-swinging arrow in his Device with a net arrow, as follows:

AP: Snare 6 Net arrow

The other 2 pp goes towards skills. He picks up 1 rank in all skills with Skill Mastery (Climb, Craft [Mechanical], Notice and Stealth), 2 ranks in Gather Information and Knowledge [streetwise].

Updated by Doc.

Got 6 points to spend with Emissary and they are all going into skills.

Raising Acrobatics from 6 to 10 (+17 total)

Raising Diplomacy from 6 to 10 (+15/+19 w/attractive total)

Raising Gather Information from 4 to 8 (+13 total)

Raising Notice from 6 to 10 (+17 total)

Raising Sense Motive from 6 to 10 (+17 total)

Buying 4 ranks of Search (+11 total)

Got 6 points to spend with Emissary and they are all going into skills.

Raising Acrobatics from 6 to 10 (+17 total)

Raising Diplomacy from 6 to 10 (+15/+19 w/attractive total)

Raising Gather Information from 4 to 8 (+13 total)

Raising Notice from 6 to 10 (+17 total)

Raising Sense Motive from 6 to 10 (+17 total)

Buying 4 ranks of Search (+11 total)

Search goes off Int, not Wis, so he'd have a +9 total.

Updated by Doc.

Oh, and would you mind putting a link to Emissary's sheet in your .sig?

Belphegor has 3pp unspent. I'd like to upgrade his Immunities.

Old Immunities: Immunity 4 (aging, cold, disease, heat; Flaw: Limited to half normal effect) (Infernal Adaptations and Spiritual Immunities) [2pp]

New Immunities: Immunity 10 (aging, life support; Flaw: Limited to half normal effect) (Infernal Adaptations and Spiritual Immunities) [5pp]

And Doc has 6pp unspent. This will go to Skills and to upgrading his Gravimetric Belt.

+2 ranks to each of Craft (electronics) and Craft (mechanical), bringing them to:

Craft (electronics) 10 (+20, +26 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver)

Craft (mechanical) 10 (+20, +26 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver)

+4 ranks to Knowledge (physical sciences), bringing it to:

Knowledge (physical sciences) 10 (+20, +26 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver)

+1 rank to his Gravimetric Belt, bringing it to Device 8 (Gravimetric Belt; 40 "Device Points"; hard to lose) [32pp] Add Enhanced Feat (Environmental Adaptation [high gravity], add one rank each in Flight, Force Field, and Impervious, so it looks like:

Gravimetric Belt

Enhanced Feats 1 (Environmental Adaptation [high-gravity]) [1]

Flight 5 (250 mph; PFs: 2 Alternate Powers, Instant Up, Move-By Action) [14]

AP: Sustained Immovability 12

AP: Teleport 5 (500 ft./5 miles; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity)

Force Field 9 (Extras: Impervious 7, Linked Sustained Immunity 7 [cold, heat, high pressure, radiation, suffocation effects, vacuum]; PFs: 1 Alternate Power, Selective) [25]

AP: Force Field 7 (Extras: Linked Concealment 6 [all radio and all visual; PF: Close Range; Flaw: Blending], Linked Sustained Immunity 7 [cold, heat, high pressure, radiation, suffocation effects, vacuum]; PFs: Selective, Subtle)

This changes his Toughness save and Knockback to the following:

Toughness: +13 (Imp 11); +11 (Imp 4) "Cloaked"; +4 (Imp 4) just w/ Labcoat; +0 w/ nothing

Knockback: -12; -10 "Cloaked"; -4 just w/ Labcoat; -0 w/ nothing; Belt can give an additional -12 from Immovability

This bring his Skills to 24pp (96 ranks) and Powers to 62pp, and a total of 169.

Okay, ready to spend Velocity's 2 PP.

One will be for skills:

2 ranks to Acrobatics, making it: Acrobatics 12 (+15/+20)

1 rank to Bluff, making it: Bluff 4 (+8/+20 w/ Attractive)

1 rank to Diplomacy, making it: Diplomacy 4 (+8/+20 w/ Attractive)

The second point will be to her Will save, making it: Will +7 (+1 Wis, +6)

Also, there is one minor thing that needs updating as well. Her occupation is now: College Student

Belphegor has 3pp unspent. I'd like to upgrade his Immunities.

Old Immunities: Immunity 4 (aging, cold, disease, heat; Flaw: Limited to half normal effect) (Infernal Adaptations and Spiritual Immunities) [2pp]

New Immunities: Immunity 10 (aging, life support; Flaw: Limited to half normal effect) (Infernal Adaptations and Spiritual Immunities) [5pp]

And Doc has 6pp unspent. This will go to Skills and to upgrading his Gravimetric Belt.

+2 ranks to each of Craft (electronics) and Craft (mechanical), bringing them to:

Craft (electronics) 10 (+20, +26 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver)

Craft (mechanical) 10 (+20, +26 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver)

+4 ranks to Knowledge (physical sciences), bringing it to:

Knowledge (physical sciences) 10 (+20, +26 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver)

+1 rank to his Gravimetric Belt, bringing it to Device 8 (Gravimetric Belt; 40 "Device Points"; hard to lose) [32pp] Add Enhanced Feat (Environmental Adaptation [high gravity], add one rank each in Flight, Force Field, and Impervious, so it looks like:

Gravimetric Belt

Enhanced Feats 1 (Environmental Adaptation [high-gravity]) [1]

Flight 5 (250 mph; PFs: 2 Alternate Powers, Instant Up, Move-By Action) [14]

AP: Sustained Immovability 12

AP: Teleport 5 (500 ft./5 miles; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity)

Force Field 9 (Extras: Impervious 7, Linked Sustained Immunity 7 [cold, heat, high pressure, radiation, suffocation effects, vacuum]; PFs: 1 Alternate Power, Selective) [25]

AP: Force Field 7 (Extras: Linked Concealment 6 [all radio and all visual; PF: Close Range; Flaw: Blending], Linked Sustained Immunity 7 [cold, heat, high pressure, radiation, suffocation effects, vacuum]; PFs: Selective, Subtle)

This changes his Toughness save and Knockback to the following:

Toughness: +13 (Imp 11); +11 (Imp 4) "Cloaked"; +4 (Imp 4) just w/ Labcoat; +0 w/ nothing

Knockback: -12; -10 "Cloaked"; -4 just w/ Labcoat; -0 w/ nothing; Belt can give an additional -12 from Immovability

This brings his Skills to 24pp (96 ranks) and Powers to 62pp, and a total of 169.

Updated.

Okay, ready to spend Velocity's 2 PP.

One will be for skills:

2 ranks to Acrobatics, making it: Acrobatics 12 (+15/+20)

1 rank to Bluff, making it: Bluff 4 (+8/+20 w/ Attractive)

1 rank to Diplomacy, making it: Diplomacy 4 (+8/+20 w/ Attractive)

The second point will be to her Will save, making it: Will +7 (+1 Wis, +6)

Also, there is one minor thing that needs updating as well. Her occupation is now: College Student

Updated. With a +20 bonus to Acrobatics, you can "take 1" to succeed on the Acrobatics roll to stand up as a free action. In light of that, do you want to re-spend the power point that is currently spent on Instant Up?

I would like to Add 3 ranks of Perform: Stringed Instruments.

And I would like the Fascinate Feat on the Perform: Stringed Instruments.

Are you asking for 3 ranks of Perform: Stringed Instruments, or 3 pp worth of it? I am not granting 12 ranks of a skill in a single month. There should be some level of progression as Lullaby grows in her musical abilities.

Fair enough...

OK then, perhaps its time for a bit of character Development.

I was thinking of finding a Device of the ancient Amazons, of which only Lully can use. Its actually her old Princess Gloves.

Device 1 (Easy to lose, Restricted to Amazons) (4pp)

The Goddess Reach (Elongation 1) (1pp)

The Princesses Toughness (Regeneration 3) (+2 Recovery Rate) (+1 Bonus to Con) (3pp)

The Princesses body (Morph 1) (1pp)

The Gloves of the Princess infuse the wearer of almost liquid like abilities. Namely the ability to quickly divert blood and other fluids to wounded areas of her body. It also allows the wearer to cause her arms to extend beyond their natural limits. In the case of Lullaby, it allows her to revert to her Princess form.

Of course, it doesn't bring her memory back.

Changes for Hub:

Instead of two of the three ranks of Defensive Roll, I'd like to change it to 1 rank of Equipment (Uniform: Protection 3, Subtle; Commlink: Dr. Atom), and Quick Change. These changes would go into effect after the current thread I started where I didn't have Quick Change. The uniform was obtained from the Atom Family, which is why it has the commlink to Dr. Atom built in.

I'd then increase my Will save by 2 and my Reflex save by 1 with the three pp that I earned for this month.