Character Edits

Barnum

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big editting to Arrowhawk.

After going through all your edits, you're now 2pp over. Your attribute points were 2pp off.

Didn't want this getting lost.

It wasn't. Updated by Doc.

ditto on the above

Whine, whine, whine... :PUpdated by Doc.

I'd like to spend all 5PP The Scarab earned this month.

Refs decided to not allow Second Chance (Mind Reading), so she has Skill Mastery. Updated by Doc.

After going through all your edits, you're now 2pp over. Your attribute points were 2pp off.

Could've told me before editting it all :P

Well, it seems he still has Ranged Pin, and Sneak Attack wasn't added, so his total number of feats still adds up to 26 pp. Hmmm... I could delay upgrading his Reflex save and Sneak Attack until next month, that'd bring me back to my normal pp total.

I also just realised how short range a longbow is by the rules. 180-250 yards is what a well-made longbow can fire, according to some Google hits, so I'd like to add Improved Range [75' increments] and Progression [range, 750'] to his Blast slots in the array. Brings the range up to an appropriate level.

Could've told me before editting it all :P

Well, it seems he still has Ranged Pin, and Sneak Attack wasn't added, so his total number of feats still adds up to 26 pp. Hmmm... I could delay upgrading his Reflex save and Sneak Attack until next month, that'd bring me back to my normal pp total.

Updated by Doc.

I also just realised how short range a longbow is by the rules. 180-250 yards is what a well-made longbow can fire, according to some Google hits, so I'd like to add Improved Range [75' increments] and Progression [range, 750'] to his Blast slots in the array. Brings the range up to an appropriate level.

Improved Range IS Progression, effectively.

Improved Range on Blast 3 gets a range increment of 75 feet (3x25 instead of 3x10), with a maximum range of 750 feet (10 increments). Is that what you want?

Did you ever get to this, Ecal?

Yes. The existing Morph is "Any humanoid, Sustained duration," so if he's using it but is stunned or KO'd, he reverts back to demonic form.

This is "one form, Continuous duration," so if he's using it and is stunned or KO'd, he'll retain his Jos Terhune form.

Actually, scratch that. I'll instead go with

That way, he can take any humanoid form with either Morph, but the ones that look really nice -- the ones with the Enhanced Feats and Skills -- require a modicum of concentration.

Thanks for the update Doc. But there are two errors I noticed.

1) You gave Malice 2 ranks in Stealth instead of Search.

2) In the DC block, the entry for the Liberation Cannon, calls it a Selective Area, and Distracting. It's a Shapeable Area and is not Distracting.

Thanks for the update Doc. But there are two errors I noticed.

1) You gave Malice 2 ranks in Stealth instead of Search.

2) In the DC block, the entry for the Liberation Cannon, calls it a Selective Area, and Distracting. It's a Shapeable Area and is not Distracting.

/action flashes Neuralyzer.

There are no errors.