Character Edits

Barnum

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thats right, sorry, In that case make it just, and I'll add on the others later.

Super-Sensors 5

-Analytical (Scent) 1pp

-Detect Magic -Range- (Scent) 2pp

-Extended X100 (Hearing) 2pp

Updated by MBCE

Ember paw is left with one point left over though.

I was just checking out how the new portrait looked and I found a couple of errors of Nightrival's sheet.

1. The total number of PPs spent on saves is 20, not 19.

(FORT 6 + REF 8 + WILL 6 = 20)

2. Nightrival has earned 181 PPs, not 183.

(Abilities 34 + Combat 56 + Saves 20 + Skills 30 + Feats 41 + Powers 0 - Drawbacks 0 = 181)

3. I have spent all the PPs I've earned, so there shouldn't be any unspent PPs.

Thanks!

Doc's got some points saved up. Let's see what can be done with 'em.

First, an edit to an existing thing. I'd like his Armroed LAbcoat to be changed from this

Immunity 1 (cold)

Protection 4 (Extra: Impervious; PF: Subtle)

to this

Immunity 2 (cold, heat)

Protection 4 (Extra: Impervious; PF: Subtle; Drawback: Weak Point)

Weak Point since the coat provides absolutely no protection to his freakish pulsating brain, or to the pretty face that's in front of it. ;)

2pp to add 8 ranks in skills: 2 each to Bluff and Diplomacy (he's been very talk-y lately), and 2 in Knowledge (business) and Knowledge (civics) (from working alongside Eric Micheals and researching what would be needed to start his own company).

1pp to add a second rank in Benefit (Wealth) (bringing his Wealth to +16/Wealthy). His deal with Mr. Micheals has opened certain doors to him, giving him greater access to needed materials.

And his last pp to add an Alternate Power to his Enhanced Intelligence 10: Enhanced Charisma 10. He's done it once before (further detail here), and given his recent talk-iness is something I foresee him using again and again.

I was just checking out how the new portrait looked and I found a couple of errors of Nightrival's sheet.

1. The total number of PPs spent on saves is 20, not 19.

(FORT 6 + REF 8 + WILL 6 = 20)

2. Nightrival has earned 181 PPs, not 183.

(Abilities 34 + Combat 56 + Saves 20 + Skills 30 + Feats 41 + Powers 0 - Drawbacks 0 = 181)

3. I have spent all the PPs I've earned, so there shouldn't be any unspent PPs.

Thanks!

I see! I thought I spent my point already. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

So if that's the case, please raise Nightrival's CON from 16 to 17.

Updated by MBCE

I would like, If I may, to add two points to add a rank to high notes force field, a rank to his sonic control(with corresponding increase in the APs) and 1 point to all 4 of his perform skills.

High Note's Force Field isn't Impervious, so it only costs 1pp per rank. That, plus one rank in is Sonic Control (2pp), plus 4 skill points (1pp), adds up to 4pp (leaving him with 5 unspent).

As Doc pointed out, the changes only cost you 4pps you still have 5 left over. Otherwise, the changes have been made.

Updated by MBCE

Doc's got some points saved up. Let's see what can be done with 'em.

First, an edit to an existing thing. I'd like his Armroed LAbcoat to be changed from this

to this

Weak Point since the coat provides absolutely no protection to his freakish pulsating brain, or to the pretty face that's in front of it. ;)

2pp to add 8 ranks in skills: 2 each to Bluff and Diplomacy (he's been very talk-y lately), and 2 in Knowledge (business) and Knowledge (civics) (from working alongside Eric Micheals and researching what would be needed to start his own company).

1pp to add a second rank in Benefit (Wealth) (bringing his Wealth to +16/Wealthy). His deal with Mr. Micheals has opened certain doors to him, giving him greater access to needed materials.

And his last pp to add an Alternate Power to his Enhanced Intelligence 10: Enhanced Charisma 10. He's done it once before (further detail here), and given his recent talk-iness is something I foresee him using again and again.

Updated by MBCE

Change Quark's weight to 105. The average (D&D 3.5) female elf is 5'0" 105 lbs (according to the random height/weight chart), and they're waify. At 90 pounds Quark is probably undernourished :shock:

Quark has 9pp to spend.

Remove his innate sleep immunity. Why? Because it's random and doesnt make sense for the character :P

Quark has 11pp to spend.

Add the Inventor feat. Quark was supposed to have/already has this. Player error.

Quark has 10pp to spend

Changing up The Quark Suit a bit. It shall now be...

Device 7 (Morphic Device; Hard to Lose, 31/35 points) [28pp]

Container 6 (30 points worth of effects in The Quark Suit; PFs: 1 Alternate Powers)

AP: Container 5 (25 points worth of effects in Elemental Conductors [air])

Elemental Conductors (air): 25pp

Move Object 6 (Extra: Damaging, Range/Perception; Power Feat: Precise)

I'll also have to take the AP'd Blast off the Mimic in The Quark Suit, and thus the Drawback for the Blast.

The Quark Suit: 29/30 points

Flight 4 (100 mph)

Mimic 6 (all powers at once, 30 points; Extras: Alternate Save/Toughness, Range/Ranged; Flaws: Resisted, Tainted, Unreliable [5 charges]; PFs: Accurate 3, 1 Alternate Power)

Change the drawback Action 3 (full round to put on and activate Quark Suit; -3pp) to Action 3 (full round to put on and activate Morpic Device; -3pp)

Add the drawback Action 3 (Morphic Device Array takes full round to switch; -3pp)

Quark has 8pp to spend.

Updated by MBCE

Changing up The Quark Suit a bit. It shall now be...

Container 6 (Morphic Device) 30pp

BP: Device 6 (The Quark Suit, 30 points, hard to lose) 24pp

AP: Device 5 (Elemental Conductors [air], 25 points, hard to lose) 1pp

Not quite.

As I pointed out here, the build should be

Device 7 (Quark's Morphic Device; Hard to Lose, 35 points) [28pp]

Container 6 (30 points worth of effects in Quark's Mimicry Suit; PFs: 1 Alternate Powers)

AP: Container 6 (30 points worth of effects in Elemental Air/Wind Gauntlets)

Only the "Primary" thing, the Morphic Device, gets the Device discount.