Character Edits, v4

In order to hit PL11 caps with Captain Knievel, I bought two points of strength. But the strength came from steroids, not from his usual training methods. Would there be any way that I could get these last two points turned into

Enhanced Strength 2 (steroids)

There would be no overall change in his PP expenditure.

Edits done by Geez3r.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed that Mongrel Angel breaks the current House Rule regarding Impervious Toughness. Could I have it lowered from 7 to 6?

With the pp that frees up, and the point from last month, I would like to purchase the following:

- The Ritualist feat

- Knowledge (arcane lore) 8 (+9) (up from 6 (+7)) and Knowledge (theology & philosophy) 2 (+3)

Edits done by Geez3r.

I would like to take Fascinate, Distract, Inspire, Leadership, Setup, and Skill Mastery off of Divine's sheet.

I can understand most of this. Generally, someone as strong and tough as Divine is going to contribute more to a battle by hitting/grappling foes than by distracting them.

But I'd think twice before ditching Skill Mastery. Being able to take 10 even when threatened or rushed is a big deal.

I can understand most of this. Generally, someone as strong and tough as Divine is going to contribute more to a battle by hitting/grappling foes than by distracting them.

But I'd think twice before ditching Skill Mastery. Being able to take 10 even when threatened or rushed is a big deal.

The man speaks the truth. Inspire is also an awesome feat. Its great in a pinch once in a while. I would think twice about ditching that one as well.

Dr. Archeville has 12 unspent pp!

4 points to bump Int from 20/+5 to 24/+7.

4 points to bump his Gravimetric Belt from Device 9 to Device 10.

4 points to bump his Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind Array from 5 to 7.

Which would result in him looking like this

Stats

Int: 24/38 (+7/+14)

Wis: 20/34 (+5/+12)

Cha: 10/24 (+0/+7)

Combat

Knockback: -14; -8 "Cloaked"; -4 just w/ Labcoat; -0 w/ nothing; Belt can give an additional -12 from Immovability

Saves

Toughness: +15 (Imp 13); +13 (Imp 4) when "Cloaked"; +4 (Imp 4) just w/ Labcoat; +0 w/ nothing

Will: +8 / +15* (+5 Wis, +3; *+12 Wis, +3 w/ Enhanced Wis)

Skills: 144r = 36pp

Bluff 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +12/+16 w/ Enhanced Cha; +4 more w/ Wealth)

Computers 8 (+15, +21 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver; +22/+28 w/ Enhanced Int)

Craft (chemical) 12 (+19, +25 at HQ or with E.S.; +26/+32 w/ Enhanced Int)

Craft (electronics) 12 (+19, +25 at HQ or with E.S.; +26/+32 w/ Enhanced Int)

Craft (mechanical) 12 (+19, +25 at HQ or with E.S.; +26/+32 w/ Enhanced Int)

Diplomacy 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +12/+16 w/ Enhanced Cha; +4 more w/ Wealth)

Disable Device 11 (+18, +24 at HQ or with E.S.; +26/+32 w/ Enhanced Int)

Investigate 4 (+11, +17 at HQ or with E.S.; +18/+24 w/ Enhanced Int)

Knowledge (behavioral sciences) 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +19/+25 w/ Enhanced Int)

Knowledge (business) 2 (+9; +16 w/ Enhanced Int)

Knowledge (civics) 2 (+9, +15 at HQ or with E.S.; +16/+22 w/ Enhanced Int)

Knowledge (earth sciences) 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +19/+25 w/ Enhanced Int)

Knowledge (life sciences) 8 (+15, +21 at HQ or with E.S.; +22/+28 w/ Enhanced Int)

Knowledge (physical sciences) 11 (+18, +24 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)

Knowledge (technology) 12 (+19, +25 at HQ or with E.S.; +26/+32 w/ Enhanced Int)

Language 10 (Arabic, English, French, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Urdu; German is native)

Medicine 3 (+8, +14 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver; +15/+25 w/ Enhanced Wis)

Notice 5 (+10; +17 w/ Enhanced Wis)

Perform (Oratory) 7 (+7; +14 w/ Enhanced Cha)

Sense Motive 5 (+10; +17 w/ Enhanced Wis)

Powers

Device 10 (Gravimetric Belt; hard to lose; 50 points; PF: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +10 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier) [41pp]

Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind 7 (Array, 14 point powers; PF: 2 Alternate Powers; Drawbacks: Action 3/Full round to switch between settings) [11pp]

BE: Enhanced Intelligence 14 (to 38/+14)

AP: Enhanced Wisdom 14 (to 34/+12)

AP: Enhanced Charisma 14 (to 24/+7)

Devices

Device 10 (gravimetric belt; hard to lose; 50 points; PF: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +10 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier). 41pp.

Enhanced Feats 3 (Environmental Adaptation [low-gravity, high-gravity, zero gravity]) [3]

Flight 5 (250 mph; PFs: 2 Alternate Powers, Instant Up, Move-By Action) [14]

AP: Sustained Immovability 12

AP: Enhanced Teleport 5 (to Teleport 6 [600 ft./20 miles; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity)

Force Field 11 (Extras: Impervious 9; PFs: 1 Alternate Power, Selective) [22]

AP: Force Field 9 (Extras: Linked Concealment 8 [all auditory, radio and visual; PF: Close Range; Flaw: Blending]; PFs: Selective, Subtle)

Immunity 9 (life support; Flaw: Limited to half effect for diseases and poisons) [8]

Space Flight 1 (1c) [1]

Teleport 1 (100 ft.) [2]

Costs: Abilities (27) + Combat (32) + Saves (12) + Skills (36) + Feats (21) + Powers (74) - Drawbacks (00) = 202/202 Total Cost

Edits done by Geez3r

July edits for Captain Knievel:

6pp to spend

Yay PL12!

-1 Attack Focus Melee [-1pp]

-1 Improved Grab [-1pp] (It does not work the same way under this site's house rules as it does in the core book.)

-1 Attractive [-1pp] No longer really the spirit of this character, and pretty much useless without bluff or diplomacy.

9pp to spend

Attack Specialization (Adrenaline Cannon) [1pp]

8pp to spend

From the Adrenaline Cannon, please change this:

Device 3 (Hard To Lose, "Adrenaline Cannon", 15pp) [12pp]

to this:

Device 5 (Hard To Lose, "Adrenaline Cannon", 25pp) [20pp]

This:

Strike 10 (Extras: 100-ft. Line Area, Flaws: Distracting, Feats: Affects Insubstantial 1, 4 Alternate Powers)

Becomes This:

Strike 11 (Extras: 100-ft. Line Area; Feats: 3 Alternate Powers){25pp}

And Remove

AP: Drain Constitution 8 (Feats: Extended Reach 3) Vitality-draining cables

As I never seem to use it.

Final Draft for Adrenaline Cannon

Device: Adrenaline Cannon Mark III:

Strike 11 (Main Cannon; Extras: 100-ft. Line Area; Feats: 3 Alternate Powers) {25pp}

AP: Elongation 5 (Laser Whip 100 feet; Extras: Projection, Linked(+0); PF: Improved Pin, Grappling Finesse){12pp}

Linked: Super Strength 5 (Hydraulic Assisted Lifting){10pp}

AP: Strike 9 (Punching/Kicking with fire/ice/electricity etc.; Feats: Extended Reach 3, Variable Descriptor 2 [any technological], Improved Critical 2, Penetrating 3, Precise, Split Attack 2){22pp}

AP: Strike 9 (Pressure Point Punch; Extras: Alternate Save - Fort; Feats: Extended Reach 2, Improved Critical, Precise){22pp}

"The Adrenaline Cannon Mark 2 includes hydraulic tubing that runs from the gauntlet on Captain Knievel's right arm to the armor on his back. From his armor, the tubes stretch down the sides of his legs and open up at his boots. These tubes allow Captain Knievel to project the special attacks generated by his Adrenaline Cannon from his feet as well as his right arm. This allows him to deliver flaming kicks, etc..."

"The Adrenaline Cannon Mark 3 includes more powerful striking capabilities, and faster response time, as well as a reduced kick from the main cannon. The hydraulic tubing has also been adapted to assist in lifting."

0pp unspent

THANKS!

Edits done by Geez3r

Please update Breakdown's Information section to include:

DOB: 6/15/1992

Please update Breakdown's Play List to read:

Rock:

Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace

You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring

Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine

Reign of the Hammer - Hammerfall

Fatal Tragedy - Dream Theater

Breakdown - Plain White T's

Disciplined Breakdown - Collective Soul

Trashed and Scattered - Avenged Sevenfold

Out of Control - Hoobistank

The Distance - Cake

Revolver - Rage Against the Machine

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

We're All to Blame - Sum 41

Separate Ways - Journey

Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance

Burn Burn - Lost Prophets

Woman - Wolfmother

The Night - Disturbed

Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against

Rooftops - Lost Prophets

Jazz:

Mario Takes a Walk - Jesse Cook (borders on Latin, but hey...)

Blue Train - John Coletrane

It Don't Seem To Far - Frank Viele

Unwell - Matchbox Twenty

Standing Room in Heaven - That Handsome Devil

Searching - INXS

Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

Aeroplane - Red Hot Chili Peppers

I Still Believe - Tim Capello

Temperature - Aerosmith

Ska:

Trendy - Reel Big Fish

Impression That I Get - Might Mighty Bosstones

Skanking Fool - The Uptones

Plastic Cup Politics - Less Than Jake

Magnetic North - Less Than Jake

Danny Says - Less Than Jake

Time Bomb - Rancid

Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys

Flo - Reel Big Fish

Daly City Train - Rancid

Thimbledrome - Pain

Lying Awake - Authority Zero

Trance:

The Gathering - Infected Mushroom

Around the World - Daft Punk

Sandstorm - Darude

Nemesis - VNV Nation

Masters of the Universe - Juno Reactor

Want You More - Duran Duran

The Farthest Star - VNV Nation

Faster Life - Funker Vogt

Electronaut - VNV Nation

Dance:

Apache - Fatboy Slim

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

Losing You - Eiffel 65

Us Against The World [Jason Nevins Remix]

Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3

Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

The Reflex (Dance Remix) - Duran Duran

Soft/Alt Rock:

Embers and Ashes - Mae

Ruled by Secrecy - Muse

Into the Ocean - Blue October

FLCL Opening - The Pillows

Follow Me - Eiffel 65

The Everglow - Mae

Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

Metal:

Fuel - Metallica

The Game - Disturbed

Click Click Boom - Saliva

Rectifier - RA

Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold

Raggae:

I'll Do anything - Jason Mraz

Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley

4 pps from July

+1 Fortitude [1pp]

+4 Notice [1pp]

+3 Bluff [.75pp]

+1 Diplomacy [.25pp]

All Out Attack [1pp]

As per the Baseball thread, and him wanting to act more responsible with his powers, please add the following:

Complications:

Secret: Identity

Edits done by Geez3r

I would like to spend The Scarab's 5PP as follows:

:arrow: Increase Charisma from 16 (+3) to 18 (+4), for 2PP. This will change the "All CHA Skills" entry under Skills from +3 to +4.

:arrow: Add the following Power:

Immunity 6 (Fear, Interaction Skills, Flaws: Limited [1/2 Effect]) [3PP]

This will reduce by half the total skill bonus of any attempt to influence her with Interaction Skills (Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate), or with feats based directly on those skills (Distract, Fascinate, etc.). It will also reduce by half the bonus to the DC of any Fear effect (defined at the 1PP level as "Intimidate, Fearsome Presence, and Emotion Control [Fear]").

Examples: Bluff +30 becomes Bluff +15. Fearsome Presence 12 becomes Fearsome Presence 6.

This should increase points spent on Abilities from 22PP to 24PP, and Powers from 77PP to 80PP.

:arrow: Please remove the rank in Profession and transfer it to Diplomacy. This will add "Diplomacy 1 (+5)" to the Skill list. Since Profession doesn't affect Wealth anymore, and she already has Diplomacy and Knowledge (Civics), I don't see anything Profession (Lawyer) does for me.

:arrow: Please drop Knowledge (History) from her Skill Mastery feat and replace it with Diplomacy.

Edits Done by Geez3r

Erin has 5pp to spend this month, including her unspent one from last time. I would like to add the following feats:

Protection x2 (Extra: Impervious) (increasing toughness to 12, Impervious to 10)

Luck 1 (increasing total luck to 2)

Stesha has 5pp to spend as well. I also want to add the following Drawbacks to her:

Power Loss, uncommon, minor: (-1pp)

Having her hair cut to a length of less than six average inches (shave head, chop off braid, stylish summer cut) will remove her ability to photosynthesize (immunity to starvation and thirst, immunity to sleep) and regenerate until it regrows. Regrowing to useful length takes 72 hours, including 24 total hours of sleep if hair is partially removed, or 168 hours with 56 hours of sleep if totally shaved. Without sufficient rest, growth will be delayed.

Weakness, uncommon, minor: (-1pp)

The last six inches of Stesha's hair are dead and inactive cells, like normal hair, and can be trimmed normally. The rest of her hair is much more alive than normal hair, and hurts if it is damaged. Cutting or burning her hair invokes toughness saves as though her body had been attacked.

With a total of seven points, I would like to give her Immortality (5pp), which is immunity to aging, disease, and poison, with one rank of true resurrection. I would also like to add two points to her Snare, replaced Plant Control with Corrosion, and restructure the array accordingly:

Snare 9 [entangling vines] (PFs: 7 alternate powers) [25pp]

AP: ESP 4 (one mile, sight and hearing; Extras: No Conduit, Simultaneous; Flaw: Medium/Plants)

AP: Healing 8 (Extra: 35-ft. Burst Area; Flaw: Plants only; PFs: Regrowth, Stabilize)

AP: Corrosion 6 (Flaw: Plant materials only)

AP: Plant Growth 9 (Growth 9, Affects Others, Limited to Plants)

AP: Stun 5 (pollen burst; Extras: Range/Ranged, Sleep; Power Feat: Accurate)

AP: Transmit 5 (five miles, via plants; Extra: Accurate, Progression x2)

AP: Dimensional Pocket 3 (Continuous, Ranged) (PF: Progression x4)(cap. 5000lbs)

I'd also like to remove the complication Unsponsored, and add two new complications:

Responsibility: Helping her new friends Divine, Dark Star and Phantom if they ask

Phobia: Jack Faretti. Whenever he's anywhere she is, she wants to leave immediately. This raises problems in "ally of my ally" situations.

Edits done by Geez3r

I'm going to sink 4 PP into Psyche's Telepathic Array for the following:

Telepathic Array 12 (28pp powers; PFs: Alternate Power x 6) [34pp]

BE: Blast 7 (psionic) (Extra: Alternate Save (Will), Range (perception)) {28}

AP: Telepathy 10 (Linked: Communication 10 [Mental, 200,000 miles] + Mind Reading 7 [ Extra: Action {Free/Full}], Feats: Rapid [x10], Subtle) {27}

AP: Concealment 8 (vision, hearing, scent) (PF: Close Range, Selective, Extra: Affects Others, Area, Flaw: Phantasms) {27}

AP: Emotion Control 7 (PF: Subtle, Selective Extra: Area) {23}

AP: ESP 9 (20,000 miles, Sight/Vision, PF: Rapid 1 (x10)) {28}

AP: Mind Control 6 (PF: Subtle, Mental Link, Extra: Sustained, Conscious) {26}

AP: Mental Transform 7 (Extras: Duration: Continuous, Range: Perception) {28}

Edits done by Geez3r

I'm going to be reworking Avenger's sheet quite a bit this month to reflect the many changes in the character since I launched him.

Powers-wise, I'm reshuffling his Drains, Insubstantial+Flight, and Strike to allow for a vampire array. Note that the flaw on the main power array below only applies to the base power of the array itself, not to every power in the array.

These represent the increase in power he's gained as his undead nature develops, as well as what he absorbed from Melinda's death.

His complications change to:

Enemy (other vampires who object to his modus operandi)

Hatred (is the undead)

Reputation (crazy vigilante)

Responsibility (Friend: Scarab, Team: Knights of Freedom, protecting own humanity, Keeping Freedom City's vampires on the straight and narrow)

Rivalry (Fleur de Joie)

Secret (is the undead, Power Behind the Throne of Freedom City's vampires)

"Terrifying Vampiric Array of the Undead" 10pp+ 5 APs=15 pp

Insubstantial 2 (gaseous; Extra: Linked Flight 1 [10 mph] PF: Subtle Flaws: Limited/night-time) [10 pp]

AP: Drain Constitution 2 Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple LINKED Emotion Control 12 Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Limited to love, Range 2 [touch], Requires Grapple PF Subtle [10 pp]

AP: Drain Constitution 2 (Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple) LINKED Mind Reading 12 PFSubtle (Flaws: Limited [Probe], Range 2 [Touch], Requires Grapple) LINKED Super-Senses 4 (Postcognition, Flaws: Medium [blood]) = 9PP

AP: Drain Constitution 10 (blood drain, Flaws Requires Grapple) [PFs] Precise, Slow Fadex4 (1 hour), [10 pp]

AP: Mind Control 12 (Feats: Mental Link, Subtle), Extras: Conscious, Duration [sustained], Flaws: Action [Full], Distracting, Limited [Night], Sense-Dependent [Visual]) [8 pp]

AP: Strike 2 (claws and teeth, PFs Affects Insubstantial, Improved Crit, Incurable, Mighty) LINKED Enhanced Feats Fearsome Presence 4 [10 pp]

I would like to change his Regeneration to a +9 total recovery bonus with Injured 1 (20 minutes) with the usual Medium: Blood flaw.

Drawback:

Power Loss (Mind Control) (vs. vampires) (uncommon, minor) (-1 pp)

I would like to spend his five unspent PP on

Benefit: King of the Vampires!

Connected

Equipment (2)

"Jack's Midtown Lair"

Size: Small; Toughness: 15

(Concealedx2, Defense Systemx2 (Suffocate 12 (Burst Area); air pumps), Fire Prevention System, Library, Living Space, Security System)

I would like to drop Fearsome Presence 2 and Stunning Attack and use those three points+the one left to buy

Concealment 4 (all visual) (Flaws: Limited; Machines only)

Edits done by Geez3r

For Edge, I would like to buy another rank of Luck Control for three PP. This will raise him to Luck Control 3. I would like to buy the Luck Control rank that allows

(You can spend one of your hero points to negate someone

else’s use of a hero point or a use of Gamemaster fiat (see

Gamemaster Fiat, M&M, page 124). This also eliminates the

setback of the fiat, so no hero points are awarded for it.)

I would like to spend his other 2 PP on Beginner's Luck and Ultimate Save (Toughness)

Edits done by Geez3r

Changes for Phalanx

Change trade offs too: -4 Defense, +4 Toughness; -4 Attack, +4 Save DC

Add 4 to Strength - Total 14 - Cost 4

Add 2 to Constitution - Total 12 - Cost 2

Add 1 more rank Impervious Toughness - Total 7 - Cost 1

Add 1 more rank Protection - Total 4 - Cost 1

Add Feat Takedown Attack 1 - Cost 1

Add Feat Luck 2 - Cost 2

Turn Flight 4, 8pp, and super strength 2, 5pp, powers into a dynamic array of rank 7, 16pp - Cost 3

Array 7 (Super-Strength/Flight; PFs: Alternate power, Dynamic)[16]

BE: Flight 7

AP: Super-Strength 6 (PFs:Dynamic, Bracing)

Total Cost 14

Revised Sheet as follows

Stats: 14pp

Str: 14/32 (+2/+11)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 12/24 (+1/+7)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 14 (+2)

Combat: 2pp

Attack: +1 (+3 Unarmed)

Grapple: +14 (+Super-Strength up to +6 for a +20)

Defense: +3 (+1 Flat-Footed)

Knockback: -9 (-20 Bracing)

Initiative: +0

Saves: 4pp

Toughness: +11 (7 Impervious) (+7 Con, +4 Protection)

Fortitude: +7 (+7 Con, +0)

Reflex: +2 (+0 Dex, +2)

Will: +3 (+1 Wis, +2)

Skills: 12r = 3pp

Computer 1 (+2)

Craft: Structural 1 (+2)

Knowledge: Art 1 (+2)

Knowledge: Current Events 1 (+2)

Knowlege: Pop Culture 1 (+2)

Medicine 1 (+2)

Notice 3 (+4)

Sense Motive 3 (+4)

Feats: 9pp

Attack specialization: unarmed 1

Diehard

Dodge Focus 1

Fearless

Interpose

Take-Down Attack

Luck 2

Ultimate Save: Toughness

Powers: 72pp

Enhanced Attribute: Strength 18 [18]

Enhanced Attribute: Constitution 12 [12]

Enhanced Trait: Defense 2 [4]

Immunity 9 (Life Support) [9]

Impervious Toughness 7 [7]

Protection 4 [4]

Speed 1 (10 MPH) [1]

Super Senses 1 (Comunication Link {Psyche}) [1]

Array 7 (Super-Strength/Flight; PFs: Alternate power, Dynamic)[16]

BE: Super-Strength 6 (PFs:Dynamic, Bracing)

AP: Flight 6 (PFs: Dynamic, Subtle)

Drawbacks: 0pp

DC Block:

ATTACKS: SAVE DC: DAMAGE TYPE:

(Name of Attack) (Save DC/Type) (Type of Damage: Bruise/Injury, or other)

Unarmed ------ 26/toughness ------ Bruise/staged

Costs: Abilities (14) + Combat (02) + Saves (4) + Skills (03) + Feats (09) + Powers (72) - Drawbacks (00) = 104/104 Total Cost

Edits done by Geez3r

It shames me that I forgot to list this in my edits for Breakdown last night. (And I thank Geez3r for being so attentive!) But here is one last very simple update. Go ahead and take your time with adding

Complication:

Responsibility (Team: Young Freedom)

To Breakdown's Character Sheet.

THANKS!

Edits done by Geez3r

DO NOT EDIT, SEE PAGE 20

I am going to make Geez3r cry now.

Arrowhawk has big edits, as the trade-off rules finally let him actually have an archery attack bonus which reflects being more active and for longer than the current Bowman! That, and he got blown up. It sucked.

Add the following drawback:

Disability (Bad leg, uncommon, minor, -1pp)

Arrowhawk was hurt badly destroying the headquarters of the supervillain Malice. While it doesn’t hurt under most circumstances, if he moves all-out on foot, make a Fortitude Save (DC 15) each round. Failure means you loses his move action that round.

Also, reallocate his skills as follows. No change in cost:

Acrobatics -2 ranks, Intimidate +2 ranks, Knowledge [streetwise] +1 rank:

Acrobatics 2 (+7)

Intimidate 13 (+15)

Knowledge [streetwise] 14 (+16)

Ok, next bit. Change his trade-off for -5 DC for +5 Attack.

Increase his Attack by 2, for Attack +11 base, +14 ranged, +16 bows

Then drop his Device from rank 6 to rank 5, with the following change to the array:

Bow & Trick Arrows Array 9 (18pp powers; PFs: 7 alternate Powers)

BE: Snare 6 (Extras: Constricting)

AP: Blast 3 (PFs: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 3, Progression [750' maximum range], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing])

AP: Blast 3 (Extras: Autofire; Flaws: Distracting; PFs: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 3, Progression [750' maximum range], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing])

AP: Blast 3 (Extras: Penetrating 6; PFs: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 3, Progression [750' maximum range])

AP: Dazzle 6 (visual, Extras: Area - Burst)

AP: Fatigue 6 (Extras: Ranged)

AP: Nullify 6 (technology descriptor, all at once)

AP: Obscure 6 (visual, 250' radius; Extras: Independent)

Add the Jack of all Trades feat.

Increase his Will by 1 pp, for Will +7 (+3 Wis, +4)

Add one rank in Equipment, and add the following:

Increase Protection 3 [subtle] -> Protection 4

Add cape array (4 ep):

Flight 2 (Flaws: Gliding)

AP: Shield 1

AP: Deflect Slow Projectiles 2

Add night vision goggles (1 ep)

Equipment (33/35 ep worth)

Staff: Strike 2 (PFs: Extended Reach, Mighty, Subtle [collapses]) (5 ep)

Arrowhawk armour: Protection 4 (4 ep)

Arrowhawk cowl: Commlink, flash goggles, night vision goggles (2 ep)

Cape array (4 ep): Flight 2 (Flaws: Gliding)

AP: Shield 1

AP: Deflect Slow Projectiles 2

Motorcycle – Features: Alarm, Hidden Compartment (11 ep)

Grappling Gun (Super-Movement 1 [swinging]) (2ep)

Binoculars, cell phone, handcuffs x2, lock release gun, mini-tracer, rebreather (5 ep)

Also, to reflect his updated armour, his description needs tweaked.

Description: Arrowhawk is a tall, menacing figure, broad-shouldered and muscled. He is aclad in a solid-looking black armour, made of many interlocking plates for maximum flexibility. A cape flows down from the shoulders to about knee level, concealing a longbow and quiver clipped to the back of the armour. His face is hidden by a sleek cowl, leaving only his mouth exposed. The eye-slits are covered by red flare-resistant lenses, which can glow in the night if Arrowhawk so chooses. Across his chest is emblazoned the stylised logo of a white hawk in flight.

As noticeable in his civilian identity, John Fraser is visibly aged, beginning to grey and heavily scarred ‘from sports’. However, he takes great pains to be less of an imposing figure to conceal his identity. Due to an 'incident' in a supervillain's HQ, he walks with a visible limp.