Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the dearth of posting this week; I've been desperately trying to finish my two games for GenCon and haven't had a lot of creative energy to spare. I was hoping to post last night but my Internet connection was on the blink, and I don't honestly know if I will have the energy to post tonight when I get home from Harry Potter (me and the kid from Privet Lane have the same birthday, don'cha know), since I barely slept last night for no reason I can determine. We shall see; if not, see you all in August! :D

Tomorrow I move out of NYC. I have to be out of my room by noon. So tonight / tomorrow there is probably going to be mad packing going on plus a long car ride. I might get a few minutes on the computer that night, but sunday is probably the earliest time i will be back in full force

*Crawls out from under the rock he has been hiding under*

*Yawns*

Okay! Sorry about the last few days, guys. I had forgotten how much of a pain living at home is. Chores... distractions...friends...parties...other people wanting to use the ONLY COMPUTER WITH INTERNET ACCESS! :o

Okay ... I caught up on like the last four days worth of threads, (I hope). I should be able to post more regularly now that the shock of being back in jersey is done with.

Great Cthulhu but this is one nasty migraine that's been plaguing me all weekend. The "48-hr flu" that also hit me isn't helping, as the coughing makes the migraine feel even worse.

I am feeling better, and hope to have things posted by tomorrow evening (won't make any promises for this evening).