Player Away Thread

Barnum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah frig, where did the time go?

I was dead certain I at least checked back in two weeks ago, seems my memory is faulty...

Anyway I'm back now for however long it'll last this time.

And I'm not particularly surprised to see that I have been stripped of my Referee status. Given my all to frequent lapses it was only a matter of time.

I won't be posting more tonight, but tomorrow I'll get back into it. First order of business; see if anyone's still up for "Why did it have to be Snakes?"

• 2 weeks later...

Well even though I just did the one post in News area, I figured I should let people know I will be out of town from this Weds to next Monday night. I'm off to D.C. for a friend's wedding and a bit of sightseeing; it's my first time in the capitol, and I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Hey all

Going on a minivacation from Wed afterroon till Sun/Mon to relax with the family and my in-laws. (Guess how much relaxing I'll actually be getting?) Anyway, I'll most likely be without 'net access so no posting for me. I'll get back into the swing of it when I return asasp.

Wanted apologize for my slowness of late. Not in many threads but definitely slowing things up.

The majority of the reason for the absence will be fading in a week and I'll return to speedy posting. (Then I just need to wait 4 freaking months to see if I can keep my job.) So I'm still gonna be slow but will be back in a few days.