That is exactly a hit with 19, rolling TOU: 14

Taking another hit and failing by 15 with multiple being taken out means their attack DC is lowered by 2, for a total of 3.

@Nerdzul is up!

MASTER PLAN 3 ACTIVE: Round 1/6: Everyone gets +3 bonus to attack rolls and skill checks.

INSPIRE 5 ACTIVE FOR Shift, Ghule, Multi-Girl, Nightscale and Shadowborne: +5 bonus to attack rolls, saves and checks until Stormcrow's next turn.

The Conqueror Worm status: Unharmed, Pinned by Shift (Immobile, No Dodge bonus to defense, Defense -4)

Puppets Status: Weakened by 3.

24 - Paper - 3HP - Unharmed

22 - Stormcrow - 5HP - Unharmed

22 - Ms. Scorpion - Bruise (x1), Staggered, Bound and Helpless (Rank 15 Snare)

22 - Chump - Unharmed, Grappled by Shift (Pinned: No Dodge bonus, Def -4)

20 - The Conqueror Worm - 

19 - Shift - 1HP - Unharmed, Grappling the Conqueror Worm

18 - Ghule - 0HP - Bruise (x2), Dazed

18 - Toxin - Unharmed

16 - Casanova - Staggered, Immune to damage at the moment

14 - The Conqueror Worm - 

12 - Multi-Girl - 1HP - Unharmed

-> 11 - Nightscale - 4HP - Injury (x1), Bruise (x1)

10 - Shadowborne - 4HP - Unharmed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightscale is gonna shrug off the attack of the crowd thanks to impervious.

Then he is gonna try to capitalize on Shift creating an opening to hit the Conqueror Worm with his claws. 

Rending Claws Touch + 7, DC 26 Tou, Damages + Drain Toughness (DC 19) Variable Descriptor, Affect Incorporeal 2, Improved Critical [Crit 19-20]

Does a 21 hit? The Drain Toughness is not gonna work right? (due to the immunity to fortitude effects)

That does hit, and yes, the Drain Tou won't work with the Fort Immunity.

TOU save: 28, that's blocked @Nerdzul, give me an IC, and then @Kaede Kimura is next.

MASTER PLAN 3 ACTIVE: Round 1/6: Everyone gets +3 bonus to attack rolls and skill checks.

INSPIRE 5 ACTIVE FOR Shift, Ghule, Multi-Girl, Nightscale and Shadowborne: +5 bonus to attack rolls, saves and checks until Stormcrow's next turn.

The Conqueror Worm status: Unharmed, Pinned by Shift (Immobile, No Dodge bonus to defense, Defense -4)

Puppets Status: Weakened by 3.

18 - Toxin - Unharmed

11 - Nightscale - 4HP - Injury (x1), Bruise (x1)

-> 10 - Shadowborne - 4HP - Unharmed

If it's fine Nightscale will interpose for Muirne against the attack of the crowd as well. 

I totally forgot about the +8 in total to hit btw... Not that it would have changed much, but I think if I did Nightscale would have gone for a -2 to hit and +2 to dagames.

15 hours ago, Nerdzul said:

If it's fine Nightscale will interpose for Muirne against the attack of the crowd as well. 

And to think, I just rolled a 28 on Reflex, since I went to check the saves before I read this lol. I'll wait to potentially spend another good roll on toughness to see what RL sez. 

Aoife is gonna switch to

Alternate Power: [29 = 29PP] Additional Descriptor(s): (Grappling, Grasping)

Snare 10 (Grasping Shadows; Extras: Area [Shapeable], Regenerating; Feats: Chokehold, Reversible; Flaws: Range [Touch]; Drawbacks: Vulnerability [Light; Frequency: Common; Intensity: Moderate (+50% Effect Rank)] [-3PP]) [29PP]

To Grapple the puppetsm

Reflex: 19

Did not make

Reflex: 17

Not made either, so the Puppets are entangled. It's not everyone, but it will make htem easier to hit and reduce their range.

Give me an IC @Kaede Kimura, then I'll follow up with a GM post for status, before we're back to Paper.

MASTER PLAN 3 ACTIVE: Round 1/6: Everyone gets +3 bonus to attack rolls and skill checks.

Puppets Status: Weakened by 3, Entangled

18 - Toxin - Unharmed

Stormcrow does full round action to give more inspiration.

Ms. Scorpion tries to break the Snare. Give me a DC18 TOU save for the Snare (remember its rank 15 because of your crit) @Spacefurry

Chump tries to punch the Conqueror Worm: 20

That's enough to hit, since Shift holds him. 

TOU save for the Conqueror Worm, vs. DC31: 40, nope!

With the Puppets being Entangled, they can only hit 3 out of the 4 they have previously attacked, so let's see who they get between Ghule, Multi-Girl, Nightscale and Shadowborne: 1 3 1 (Ghule and Nightscale), rerolling between Multi-Girl and Shadowborne: 1, that's Multi-Girl.

So @Lone_Star, @Nerdzul and @Thevshi give me a DC17 Reflex Save vs. Area, then a DC13 or 17 Reflex Save vs. Snare as they simply try to grab on and hold on to you all.

Finally, the Conqueror Worm attacks Shift, rather than try to break the grapple: 27

@Heritage Give me a DC30 TOU save and then you're up.

MASTER PLAN 3 ACTIVE: Round 2/6: Everyone gets +3 bonus to attack rolls and skill checks.

Puppets Status: Weakened by 3, Entangled

22 - Stormcrow - 4HP - Unharmed

18 - Toxin - Unharmed

That's a hit and +4 from autofire for Toughness 32: 27 (I rolled too low a bonus, in case you're wondering why the numbers don't add up)

That means they are weakened by 1 more, for a total of 4, further reducing the effects of their attacks.

Toxin tries to attack the Conqueror Worm: 24, that's a hit.

DC25 TOU save for the Worm: 32, nope. There's a secondary effect, though, so he gotta save next turn too.

Casanova Mind Blasts Stormcrow: 22. That is, fortunately, a miss, and he can't do anything more.

The Conqueror Worm's Puppets goes for Multi-Girl, Ghule, Nightscale and Shadowborne again: @Thevshi @Nerdzul @Lone_Star and @Kaede Kimura give me a DC16 Reflex Save vs Area, followed by DC16 or 13 vs Snare depending on whether you make it, though at this point, I think they're weakened so much that you will most likely make it.

And the Conqueror Worm then does an area attack that hits Paper, Stormcrow, Shift, Chump and Toxin. @Heritage and @Spacefurry give me a DC23 Reflex Save vs. Area, then a DC28 or DC22 TOU save, depending on whether you make it. @Spacefurry remember that you only get the Master Plan bonus to your save, since Inspire can't affect everyone.

Stormcrow Reflex Save: 18, but with Evasion 2, he still gets half TOU effect

Stormcrow TOU save: 23, just made it

Chump Reflex Save: 18

Chump TOU save: 25, that's a Bruise

Toxin Reflex Save: 26

Toxin TOU save: 16, that's a Bruise and Dazed

@Thevshi is up next, but everyone make your saves!

MASTER PLAN 3 ACTIVE: Round 2/6: Everyone gets +3 bonus to attack rolls and skill checks.

The Conqueror Worm status: Unharmed, Pinned by Shift (Immobile, No Dodge bonus to defense, Defense -4), Secondary Effect DC25 TOU save on Init 18 from Toxin

Puppets Status: Weakened by 4, Entangled

22 - Chump - Bruise (x1)

18 - Toxin - Bruise (x1), Dazed

Well, Multi-GIrl manages to miss the first save, lol, with a 15, but she passes the second with a 18 (horrible rolls)

Her duplicate passes the first roll with a 24, and passes the second with a 17.

She will once again make an area attack on the horde (again -2 atk/+2 dam), getting a 29 on the attack roll for a DC 29 toughness save.

Her main duplicate will attack and continue to miss with a 16

6 hours ago, Spacefurry said:

Ref save: 17 +3 from Master Plan -

= 20

HP to reroll: 21 +3 (MP) =24 with Evasion 2

Do I still need a Toughness save?

Master Plan does not add to saves, so that's actually a fail, so you'll need to do a Toughness Save, but with the lower DC because of Evasion 2.

@Nerdzul is next after Thev's IC.,

Horde TOU save vs. Multi-Girl's attack: 14

Fail by 15, that'll be 2 more weakened added. Once they get to 10, they're not able to do anything.

The Conqueror Worm status: Unharmed, Pinned by Shift (Immobile, No Dodge bonus to defense, Defense -4), Secondary Effect DC25 TOU save on Init 18 from Toxin

Puppets Status: Weakened by 6, Entangled

24 - Paper - 2HP - Unharmed

22 - Chump - Bruise (x1)

18 - Toxin - Bruise (x1), Dazed