Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thunderbird can't switch his Array to another power and still maintain the fog cover, and if Zenith's barrier's getting holes in it, he's not going to drop the fog cover until everyone's topside and in position. @Tiffany Korta I think he unfortunately doesn't have the oomph to get her airborne without using a stunt off that same Array...

Share this post


Link to post

As mentioned, we'll go with a rolling initiative of two acting at once, then going on to the next one.

 @Thevshi, you're up, then I'll go Forever Boy and the Ship A Crew. 

 

32 - White Lioness - 1HP - Unharmed - Waiting for a lift for the rest of the turn
26 - Thunderbird - 2HP - Unharmed
*25 - Veronica Danger - 3HP - Unharmed
*24 - Forever Boy - 4HP - Unharmed
23 - Ship A Crew - Undamaged
21 - Ms. Thursday - 2HP - Unharmed
19 - Salvo - 2HP - Unharmed
15 - Ship B Crew - Undamaged
11 - Zenith - 2HP - Unharmed

 

Other

Zenith's Dome - Toughness 10, Def -7? (5-12) (Awesome Size) - Damaged x1, Disabled (hole in the barrier)

Fog/Rainclouds around the building, courtesy of Thunderbird

The cannonball that didn't break the dome was destroyed, the other is now inside the dome, not too far from the people outside, per IC.

 

Current situation, to summarize: 

The institute is currently surrounded by a Toughness 10 dome, which the teens can pass or shoot through without harm. Zenith, Micah and Ms. Thursday is outside, with fog and rain clouds giving them some cover. Everyone else is inside.

The flying Sky-Pirate ships are approaching from above, being about 3300 feet away at this point, but approaching rapidly.

Share this post


Link to post

Forever Boy moves all out to fly as fast as he can towards Ship A, putting him at Defense 12 until next round.

Share this post


Link to post

Ship A shoots at the dome again: 22

Another hit. @TheAbsurdist I hope its alright that I just roll the defense to save time: 1d20+9 = 15 vs. DC23, fail by 8. The Dome takes another damaged effect, but no new holes.

And five pirates appear from the cannonball, but they won't get to act until next round for the Ship A crew.

 

32 - White Lioness - 1HP - Unharmed - Waiting for a lift for the rest of the turn
26 - Thunderbird - 2HP - Unharmed
25 - Veronica Danger - 3HP - Unharmed
24 - Forever Boy - 4HP - Unharmed
23 - Ship A Crew - Undamaged

- 5 Pirates near Danger building - Unharmed
*21 - Ms. Thursday - 2HP - Unharmed
*19 - Salvo - 2HP - Unharmed
15 - Ship B Crew - Undamaged
11 - Zenith - 2HP - Unharmed

 

Other

Zenith's Dome - Toughness 10, Def -7? (5-12) (Awesome Size) - Damaged x2, Disabled (hole in the barrier)

Fog/Rainclouds around the building, courtesy of Thunderbird

The cannonball that didn't break the dome was destroyed, the other is now inside the dome, not too far from the people near the entrance.

 

Current situation, to summarize: 

The institute is currently surrounded by a Toughness 10 dome, which the teens can pass or shoot through without harm. Zenith, Thunderbird, Ms. Thursday, White Lioness and Veronica Danger is outside, with fog and rain clouds giving them some cover. Forever Boy has reached Ship A, flying near it. Everyone else is inside.

The flying Sky-Pirate ships are approaching from above. Ship A is about 1000 feet away at this point, and Ship B about 3300 feet away at this point, but approaching rapidly. Both are about 200 feet above ground.

A group of 5 pirates have appeared from a glowing light from the cannonball that managed to break through the dome. They're within the fog/raincloud cover that Thunderbird has created.

 

@Cubismo, @Zeitgeist Blue, you're up. @Tiffany Korta, feel free to take your late action.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Assuming that Astrid can see the pirates through the fog she is going to make a running jump (38 Ft.) at them as a Move Action and then use her Standard Action to make a Takedown Attack against them using Porrklubba's Strike 4 (DC 27 Toughness). I'm also applying the +5 Attack bonus from All-Out Attack

 

Here's it is: Attack: 1d20+8+5 25

 

Ms. Thursday now has a Defense 5 until her next turn. 

Edited by Cubismo

Share this post


Link to post

White Lioness will make her way up to nearest ship on her sweet new ride!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

@Zeitgeist Blue: Let's start off with Knowledge (Arcane Lore) and Knowledge (Technology) for what bits and parts you can use. Vegas will be able to get you most of the tools requested by the end of the next round.

 

@Cubismo: That's a hit for the first guy. TOU: 33. He's tanking the hit!

 

@Tiffany Korta: Ship A is closest, and will remain so. I'll assume you're approaching it.

 

Ship B approaches, moving slower. It takes a shot at the dome. 26, that's a hit. Rolling TOU for the dome for saving time, vs DC27: 22. Fail by 5, another Damaged to the dome, but its still standing.

 

*32 - White Lioness - 1HP - Unharmed - Waiting for a lift for the rest of the turn
26 - Thunderbird - 2HP - Unharmed
25 - Veronica Danger - 3HP - Unharmed
24 - Forever Boy - 4HP - Unharmed
23 - Ship A Crew - Undamaged

- 5 Pirates near Danger building - Unharmed
21 - Ms. Thursday - 2HP - Unharmed (Currently DEF 5)
19 - Salvo - 2HP - Unharmed
15 - Ship B Crew - Undamaged
*11 - Zenith - 2HP - Unharmed

 

Other

Zenith's Dome - Toughness 10, Def -7? (5-12) (Awesome Size) - Damaged x3, Disabled (hole in the barrier)

Fog/Rainclouds around the building, courtesy of Thunderbird

The cannonball that didn't break the dome was destroyed, the other is now inside the dome, not too far from the people near the entrance, with pirates appearing from it.

 

Current situation, to summarize: 

The institute is currently surrounded by a Toughness 10 dome, which the teens can pass or shoot through without harm. Zenith, Thunderbird and Veronica Danger are outside, with fog and rain clouds giving them some cover. Forever Boy has reached Ship A, flying near it. White Lioness is approaching Ship A. Salvo has moved further inside the complex to try to figure out the Horologium. 

The flying Sky-Pirate ships are approaching from above. Ship A is about 1000 feet away at this point, and Ship B about 1500 feet away at this point, but approaching rapidly. Both are about 200 feet above ground.

A group of 5 pirates have appeared from a glowing light from the cannonball that managed to break through the dome, Ms. Thursday is in melee. They're within the fog/raincloud cover that Thunderbird has created.

 

@TheAbsurdist, @Tiffany Korta, you're up. 

Edited by RocketLord

Share this post


Link to post

Dome the pirates that made it through and repair the larger superstructure.

Share this post


Link to post

It's Precise, and still Selective in her favor.

If you want the Sky Pirates can have a Ref save, DC18

 

She will also be taking Teleport as a move action to Astrid.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*32 - White Lioness - 1HP - Unharmed - Waiting for a lift for the rest of the turn
*26 - Thunderbird - 2HP - Unharmed
25 - Veronica Danger - 3HP - Unharmed
24 - Forever Boy - 4HP - Unharmed
23 - Ship A Crew - Undamaged

- 3 Pirates near Danger building - Unharmed

- 2 Pirates inside the small dome - Unharmed
21 - Ms. Thursday - 2HP - Unharmed (Currently DEF 5)
19 - Salvo - 2HP - Unharmed
15 - Ship B Crew - Undamaged
11 - Zenith - 2HP - Unharmed

5 - Building Defenses

 

Other

Zenith's Big Dome - Toughness 10, Def -7? (5-12) (Awesome Size) - Damaged x3

Zenith's Small Dome - Toughness 10, Def ? (coming later) - Undamaged

Fog/Rainclouds around the building, courtesy of Thunderbird

The cannonball that didn't break the dome was destroyed, the other is now inside the dome, not too far from the people near the entrance, with pirates appearing from it. The second dome is over it.

The defense system has been activated: 4 Ranged Stun 9 cannons with +7 to hit.

 

Current situation, to summarize: 

The institute is currently surrounded by a Toughness 10 dome, which the teens can pass or shoot through without harm. Thunderbird and Veronica Danger are outside, with fog and rain clouds giving them some cover. Forever Boy has reached Ship A, flying near it. White Lioness is approaching Ship A. Salvo has moved further inside the complex to try to figure out the Horologium. 

The flying Sky-Pirate ships are approaching from above. Ship A is about 1000 feet away at this point, and Ship B about 1500 feet away at this point, but approaching rapidly. Both are about 200 feet above ground.

A group of 5 pirates have appeared from a glowing light from the cannonball that managed to break through the dome. Ms. Thursday is in melee with 2 pirates of the Pirates inside a smaller dome, with 3 other pirates outside it, and Zenith on top of it. They're within the fog/raincloud cover that Thunderbird has created.

 

@Tiffany Korta, @KnightDisciple, you're up

Edited by RocketLord

Share this post


Link to post

One thing RL, White Lioness is where Veronica is, as Veronica is piloting the Danger Cycle and White Lioness is riding along.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry, was on vacay. 

 

Right, so.

 

Free Action: Switch Array to Borealist Blitz power.

Move Action: Speed up next to the pirates inside the big dome but outside the small dome.

Standard Action: Attack them. 20. DC 23 Toughness Save. 

 

Rocket, it's up to you how quickly the weather fades. I think RAW it would go away pretty quickly, and I don't have any feats that would change that. But if you want to flavor it fading slowly enough to provide dramatic mood lighting or whatnot, that's cool by me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

My bad @Thevshi, I read White Lioness zipping up towards the pirate ship as Veronica being left behind. 

 

@KnightDisciple: Let's go for some mood lighting, but without any more concealment. And that's a hit, TOU save: 19, fail by 4, so KO

EDIT: TOU saves for the other two guys: 27 16. One fine, one fail by 7, so KO

 

 

32 - White Lioness - 1HP - Unharmed - Waiting for a lift for the rest of the turn
26 - Thunderbird - 2HP - Unharmed
*25 - Veronica Danger - 3HP - Unharmed
*24 - Forever Boy - 4HP - Unharmed
23 - Ship A Crew - Undamaged

- 3 Pirates near Danger building - 1x Unharmed, 2x KO

- 2 Pirates inside the small dome - Unharmed
21 - Ms. Thursday - 2HP - Unharmed (Currently DEF 5)
19 - Salvo - 2HP - Unharmed
15 - Ship B Crew - Undamaged
11 - Zenith - 2HP - Unharmed

5 - Building Defenses

 

Other

Zenith's Big Dome - Toughness 10, Def -7? (5-12) (Awesome Size) - Damaged x3

Zenith's Small Dome - Toughness 10, Def ? (coming later) - Undamaged

Fog/Rainclouds around the building, courtesy of Thunderbird. No longer providing cover, but slowly fading.

The cannonball that didn't break the dome was destroyed, the other is now inside the dome, not too far from the people near the entrance, with pirates appearing from it. The second dome is over it.

The defense system has been activated: 4 Ranged Stun 9 cannons with +7 to hit.

 

Current situation, to summarize: 

The institute is currently surrounded by a Toughness 10 dome, which the teens can pass or shoot through without harm.
The flying Sky-Pirate ships are approaching from above. Ship A is about 1000 feet away at this point, and Ship B about 1500 feet away at this point, but approaching rapidly. Both are about 200 feet above ground.

Forever Boy has reached Ship A, flying near it. White Lioness is approaching has landed on Ship A, Veronica is above on her sky bike. Salvo has moved further inside the complex to try to figure out the Horologium. 

A group of 5 pirates have appeared from a glowing light from the cannonball that managed to break through the dome. Ms. Thursday is in melee with 2 pirates of the Pirates inside a smaller dome, with 3 other pirates outside it, and Zenith on top of it. Thunderbird is in melee with the 3 pirates outside the smaller dome, having KO'ed one.

 

@Thevshi is up, then I'll go with Forever Boy and the Ship A crew. 

Edited by RocketLord

Share this post


Link to post

@RocketLord that was a Targeted Area Burst. As I understand it, I roll 1 time to hit all chosen targets (in this case, the 3 Pirates). So they'd each need to make a Toughness save...

Share this post


Link to post

@KnightDisciple My bad, misread is as you just targeting one of the pirates. Made an edit with the other two rolling TOU, too. One down, one still up.

Share this post


Link to post

@Thevshi, @Tiffany Korta: There's currently 8 Pirates visible at the deck of Ship A, around White Lioness.

 

Free Action: Switch Illusion array to Hide & Seek

 

Move Action: Clear the final distance to Ship A

 

Standard ActionUse Hide & Seek to create an Obscure 3 visual effect on the deck of Ship A, centered around White Lioness and the Pirates, without affecting any of the heroes that might be caught in it.

Share this post


Link to post

At the ship:

4 pirates attempt to shoot at Pan: 6 22 19 17, all misses

2 try to shoot White Lioness: 12 8, both miss

2 try to stab White Lioness: 9 20, both miss

 

Under the dome:

2 more pirates appear from the cannonball inside the small dome

2 pirates inside the small dome stab at Mrs. Thursday:  28 13, a hit and a miss, but minions, so no Crit. @Cubismo can I get a DC27 TOU roll with your next post?

1 Pirate outside the small dome attempts to stab Thunderbird: 13, a miss!

And finally, the ship fires on the big dome again: 20, @TheAbsurdist, can I get a DC23 TOU roll for the big dome?

 

32 - White Lioness - 1HP - Unharmed - Waiting for a lift for the rest of the turn
26 - Thunderbird - 2HP - Unharmed
25 - Veronica Danger - 3HP - Unharmed
24 - Forever Boy - 4HP - Unharmed
23 - Ship A Crew - Undamaged

- 8 Pirates on Ship - 8x Unharmed

- 3 Pirates near Danger building - 1x Unharmed, 2x KO

- 4 Pirates inside the small dome - 4x Unharmed
*21 - Ms. Thursday - 2HP - Unharmed (Currently DEF 5)
*19 - Salvo - 2HP - Unharmed
15 - Ship B Crew - Undamaged
11 - Zenith - 2HP - Unharmed

5 - Building Defenses

 

Other

Zenith's Big Dome - Toughness 10, Def -7? (5-12) (Awesome Size) - Damaged x3

Zenith's Small Dome - Toughness 10, Def ? (coming later) - Undamaged

Fog/Rainclouds around the building, courtesy of Thunderbird. No longer providing cover, but slowly fading.

The cannonball that didn't break the dome was destroyed, the other is now inside the dome, not too far from the people near the entrance, with pirates appearing from it. The second, smaller dome is over it.

There's a visual obscure fog effect on Ship A, with the heroes not being affected.

The defense system has been activated: 4 Ranged Stun 9 cannons with +7 to hit.

 

Current situation, to summarize: 

The institute is currently surrounded by a Toughness 10 dome, which the teens can pass or shoot through without harm.
The flying Sky-Pirate ships are approaching from above. Ship A is about 50 feet away at this point, and Ship B about 1500 feet away at this point, but approaching rapidly. Both are about 200 feet above ground.

Forever Boy has reached Ship A, flying near it. White Lioness is has landed on Ship A, Veronica is above on her sky bike. Ship A is covered by a fog. Salvo has moved further inside the complex to try to figure out the Horologium. 

A group of 5 pirates have appeared from a glowing light from the cannonball that managed to break through the dome. Ms. Thursday is in melee with 4 pirates of the Pirates inside a smaller dome, with 3 other pirates outside it, and Zenith on top of it. Thunderbird is in melee with the 3 pirates outside the smaller dome, having KO'ed two.

 

@Cubismo, @Zeitgeist Blue, you're up

Share this post


Link to post

Action: Jury-Rigging. 1 HP spent.

 

Comprehend 3 (Horologium; Extras: Linked [Damage]; Flaw: Limited [To Nicole's Laptop], Unreliable) 1PP + Damage 15 (Extras: Linked [Damage], No Saving Throw [+2]; Flaws: Action [1 minute]), Distracting, Limited [Object Connected to Nicole's Laptop], Range [Touch], Uncontrolled); Drawbacks: Full Power, Lethal Only, Noticeable) 0PP*

 

Knowledge (Arcane Lore): 1d20+15 = 34

 

*Damage PP cost is calculated as 1PP:5 Ranks from Flaws, then 3PP subtracted from Drawbacks for 15 ranks of Damage at 0PP.

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...