Character Edits

Barnum

I'll spend one of Red Star's points to get a rank in the Attractive feat.

Explanation: Now that Red Star is more familiar with his powers and their use, he has begun to develop an air of self confidence and a bit of a swagger in his step, which many find attractive.

I'll wait to spend the other points for Red Star and Malice until I see how their threads turn out.

I got missed.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

For Quark, take away Teleport Watch and Babelfish PDA.

Add Device 2 (easy to lose; Quark Tech PDA)

Quark Tech PDA: 7/10 points

Super-Movement 1 (Dimensional 1 [Quark Lair]; Extra: Portal; PF: Progression/Size 2)

AP: Comprehend 2 (speak to and understand machines)

This may change due to the me and Doc thread (or not, depends on how it goes), but here it is it's prototype :P

Also add Ultimate Effort (design checks)

Ok, for Red Star I'd like to get a rank in the Luck feat. Rational: His lucky streak from Forceful Ops.

Secondly, get the All-Out Attack feat. Rational: He's been using aggressive stance over and over again, and has been "instructed" on the proper way to punch, again see Forceful Ops.

For Malice, I'll spend 1 point to get another rank in Benefit (wealth) [for a total of 3 ranks] Rational: Got a few ranks in Knowledge (business and civics) and they're paying off for him, and rumors that Dr. Archeville was visiting the company helped too.

I'll spend his two remaining points to increase his Intelligence from 20 to 22. Rational: Talking with Dr. Archeville all day long will help your logical problem solving immensely.

Arrowhawk got 4 pp, yay!

I'd like to give him Favored Enemy (Mobsters) 1, and give him 2 ranks in Gather Information and 2 in Knowledge: Streetwise. I'd also like to put 1 point in Fortitude save.

I'd also like to put in a rank of Luck. I know that feat goes under more scrutiny, so here's my justification:

I've had a couple of realisations about Luck lately, which really boil down to opinion but, hey, I think they're valid anyway. The first is that Luck should really be called Heroism, as it gives hero points, and as I've played him over the past couple of months, one of Arrowhawk's character traits has seemed to become a sort of stubborn heroism. The second is that I've tried to keep his capabilities human-level, and realistically a human in a metahuman business like superheroics needs luck.

There's also a couple of errors on his sheet. His Intimidate modifier is +10, and in his bow the Snare has swinging listed after it.

Thanks for your time.

I'd like to spend the 6points Ember currently has. His sneezing was a result of some of his sensors becoming more attuned.

So I'd Like

Super-Sensors 6

-Analytical (Scent) 1pp

-Detect Magic -Range- (Scent) 2pp

-Extended X100 (Hearing) 2pp

-Extended X10 (Scent) 1pp

(after this there are only some minor additions to his sensors, being accurate hearing, extended sight, and tracking scent's. after that his physical and magical abilities will begin to mature.)

Thanks

For Quark, take away Teleport Watch and Babelfish PDA.

Add Device 2 (easy to lose; Quark Tech PDA)

Quark Tech PDA: 7/10 points

Super-Movement 1 (Dimensional 1 [Quark Lair]; Extra: Portal; PF: Progression/Size 2)

AP: Comprehend 2 (speak to and understand machines)

This may change due to the me and Doc thread (or not, depends on how it goes), but here it is it's prototype :P

Also add Ultimate Effort (design checks)

Updated by MBCE

Ok, for Red Star I'd like to get a rank in the Luck feat. Rational: His lucky streak from Forceful Ops.

Secondly, get the All-Out Attack feat. Rational: He's been using aggressive stance over and over again, and has been "instructed" on the proper way to punch, again see Forceful Ops.

For Malice, I'll spend 1 point to get another rank in Benefit (wealth) [for a total of 3 ranks] Rational: Got a few ranks in Knowledge (business and civics) and they're paying off for him, and rumors that Dr. Archeville was visiting the company helped too.

I'll spend his two remaining points to increase his Intelligence from 20 to 22. Rational: Talking with Dr. Archeville all day long will help your logical problem solving immensely.

Updated by MBCE

Arrowhawk got 4 pp, yay!

I'd like to give him Favored Enemy (Mobsters) 1, and give him 2 ranks in Gather Information and 2 in Knowledge: Streetwise. I'd also like to put 1 point in Fortitude save.

I'd also like to put in a rank of Luck. I know that feat goes under more scrutiny, so here's my justification:

I've had a couple of realisations about Luck lately, which really boil down to opinion but, hey, I think they're valid anyway. The first is that Luck should really be called Heroism, as it gives hero points, and as I've played him over the past couple of months, one of Arrowhawk's character traits has seemed to become a sort of stubborn heroism. The second is that I've tried to keep his capabilities human-level, and realistically a human in a metahuman business like superheroics needs luck.

There's also a couple of errors on his sheet. His Intimidate modifier is +10, and in his bow the Snare has swinging listed after it.

Thanks for your time.

I disagree with your second point on Luck as there are human-level characters without it, but I added it anyway as the first part makes sense.

Updated by MBCE

I'd like to spend the 6points Ember currently has. His sneezing was a result of some of his sensors becoming more attuned.

So I'd Like

Super-Sensors 6

-Analytical (Scent) 1pp

-Extended X10 (Scent) 1pp

(after this there are only some minor additions to his sensors, being accurate hearing, extended sight, and tracking scent's. after that his physical and magical abilities will begin to mature.)

Thanks

Is this power part of the alertnate form or separate? I just want to be clear before doing the update.

I disagree with your second point on Luck as there are human-level characters without it, but I added it anyway as the first part makes sense.

Not ones I've had anything to do with the build of ;)

Right, now onto Geckoman's measly 2 pp.

I'd like to add 1 rank of Equipment, used to add:

A grappling hook (Super-Movement 1 [swinging]) for 2 ep.

And a lightflier station built by Quark added to the powers of the Pitchoo as: Flight 3 (50 MPH, Extras: Affects Others Only, Flaws: Platform) for 3 ep.

I'd also like 1 pp in skills, assigned as 2 ranks in Bluff, and 2 in Knowledge: Technology. The Bluff is a natural evolution of his already-honed talents, and the Knowledge: Technology comes from hanging around with Quark in conjunction with his studies.

Oh yes sorry, It's apart of Embers Alternate from, an enhancement to his Fox form sensors.

Then we have problems. Increasing your Alternate form is going to cost you five points and give you only 5pps to play with. This means you won't have the Super senses 6 as listed above without changing the Super senses 3 you already have on the character. In either case, you'll still have 1pp left over. What do you want to do?

Not ones I've had anything to do with the build of ;)

Right, now onto Geckoman's measly 2 pp.

I'd like to add 1 rank of Equipment, used to add:

A grappling hook (Super-Movement 1 [swinging]) for 2 ep.

And a lightflier station built by Quark added to the powers of the Pitchoo as: Flight 3 (50 MPH, Extras: Affects Others Only, Flaws: Platform) for 3 ep.

I'd also like 1 pp in skills, assigned as 2 ranks in Bluff, and 2 in Knowledge: Technology. The Bluff is a natural evolution of his already-honed talents, and the Knowledge: Technology comes from hanging around with Quark in conjunction with his studies.

Updated by MBCE

Then we have problems. Increasing your Alternate form is going to cost you five points and give you only 5pps to play with. This means you won't have the Super senses 6 as listed above without changing the Super senses 3 you already have on the character. In either case, you'll still have 1pp left over. What do you want to do?

Oh thats right, sorry, In that case make it just, and I'll add on the others later.

Super-Sensors 5

-Analytical (Scent) 1pp