Player Away Thread

Barnum

Huzzah! Hope to see you back in the swing of things soon.

However, in regards to myself. I now have an unexpected engagement over the weekend, so FC just got knocked a few notches lower on the old priority list for this weekend. So I'll be spotty this weekend.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

As much as I love this place I think I'm going to have to have a brake from it for a month or two. I've been feeling kind of burnt out over the past few week's, and Ignoring it hasn't helped any.

I'm not sure how long I'll take off but I'll keep you updated, shouldn't be any longer than a month or two. Sorry to those I'm in thread's with, feel free to NPC/right out the character.

Anyway I'll see you all in a month or two.

Kavos.

Hey all,

As much as I love this place I think I'm going to have to have a brake from it for a month or two. I've been feeling kind of burnt out over the past few week's, and Ignoring it hasn't helped any.

I'm not sure how long I'll take off but I'll keep you updated, shouldn't be any longer than a month or two. Sorry to those I'm in thread's with, feel free to NPC/right out the character.

Anyway I'll see you all in a month or two.

Kavos.

Aw, we'll miss you, bud! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all; Just popped in to say Hi and let you know I haven't fallen off the perch ;).

I've been well, getting some thing's with my life back on track. It's amazing how much creative energy you can use up without realizing it.

Hopefully I can get everything sorted return shortly.

Kavos. ;)

hey there. this isn't a declaration of departure or anything like that, but between the lousy internet connection and this laptop being on it's last leg, I might not be on as often as normal, perhaps even for a few days at a time ("KKAAHHNN!!"). So, if RW mysteriously drops out of a thread for a while, just hand-waive him out of there at your convenience.

Tomorrow I leave for a fencing tournament held at a nearby college. The van departs school at 7:00 AM, and will not likely return until about 5:00 PM. Therefore, I will not be here pretty much at all tomorrow. If I'm conscious at all tomorrow morning it will be only to eat something, not to post. Even after I return to school, I likely won't get to posting until much later due to our usual tradition of going out to eat after the tournament.

Just giving you guys all a heads up. I'll do my best to stay caught up tonight, so that way I will miss as little as possible.

Wish me luck! :D

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently it was a misdiagnosis. health services sent me all the way home from school for my doctor to tell me that all I had was a throat infection.

So I'm driving all the way back up to school later tonight. Joy!

Good news is I'll be back in time to fence in that tournament! :D

Posting while I can from the home computer.

Time to make another entry here. I fenced in that tournament after all after I found out it wasn't the flu. Just a throat infection. Drove three hours last night just to get here in time and I did great in it.

However, it seems with every installment of good news in my life comes some bad.

My parents called me and told me that my grandmother passed away this morning just about the time I started fencing. They didn't want to call any earlier for fear that it would ruin my day.

Please bear with me for a few days while I try and bring myself back into a posting mood. If it holds anyone up, I apologize in advance but there's just other things on my mind right now.

-Q