Miss Americana: 

'Will save' 

I'm going to give them a pretty substantial bonus to this roll, since they are being told to do something against their nature. 

http://orokos.com/roll/296697 = 17!

Well then - okay, given the sheer mass of the thing, more rolls will be required - but that's a big success on the first roll! City-sized sheets of it are starting to flake off, but it's just soooo fast. 

Rock: 

Tou save vs 35

http://orokos.com/roll/296698 =16

Okay, you know what I'll say? The ship Rock hits is a nanite deployer - when he punches through it, it EXPLODES! (Luckily the nanites are specifically shaped to target the Gorgon, so there's no risk of them eating him...so far!)

I'd previously done an Aid (Computers) check to assist with Miss A's check, and then realized that it was a Transform check and not a Computers check aaaaaaaaaahhh

But having checked with AA, Computers should do fine; I'll keep the roll and just apply it to the next check Miss A makes. It's below, for posterity:

Aid Other Check (Computers), DC10: 1d20+20 31
So by the aid rules (which I had to look up at the front of the book! Stupid later section is only for aiding attacks....), that's a base +2, +1 for each 10 she exceeded the DC10 - so +4 total.

Okay, Paradigm will attack another of the Communion cruisers, getting a 23 on her attack roll. 

Assuming that hits, that is a DC 31 toughness save, unless the cruiser is just an object, in which case Paradigm's superstrength would add in to make it a DC 39 toughness save.

Apologies for lagging behind, ComicCon became a three day thing involving a Chinese man with a bunny. Do you want to treat this as a delay, or back to the top? Either works. 

Galvanic will fly at the ship that hit her, and punch it right in its stupid face.

Free Action: Switch main array to electrical aura. DAP is at Flight 7 (total 8) and force field is at Immunity, not Impervious.

Move Action: Fly at the space-ship! Fly at it!

Standard Action: Electrical fist strike. 22 for a DC30 attack, going up to 31 with her Super-Strength.