Brainiac Brunch [OOC]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, I guess I should have been more clear in my last post; Estelle was offering a chair to Miss Americana, since she would have used Vivian's name if she offered the chair to her. My own damn fault for using the term 'blonde Amazon' when there are at least three in the room if you count Estelle herself. So much for making new friends :P

But Vivian and John make for good company, so I'll let it go. ;)

I am just throwing out an idea here that came to me in chat last night and was tossed around briefly.

Would there be any interest in forming a communal "Brainiac Bunch" HQ - tossing in 1 PP each, calling it "The Laboratory" or something, building it in Freedom City?

As well as the "regular" functions (lab, workshop, computer, communications all compulsory of course!) Could serve as a future meeting place for "the Brains", as well as a possible place for to develop all the marvellous inventions being discussed at this meeting and of course for the experiments to go wrong and for us to regularly rebuild as robots go awry, explosions happen, quantum effects occur, or we open up portals into dimensions that portals should not be opened up into .

Just throwing this out for digestion. If people are keen, it could come up as an agenda item in IC thread.