New Young Adult Super Hero Team!

quotemyname

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I like the idea of the brownstone, just because it gives the team a chance to hang out like regular human beings on occasion. It seems like you'd get detached from reality pretty quickly, actually living in an underground base hidden beneath an abandoned building. I like the idea of the pseudo-Outsiders vibe, though.

Okay, I thought someone mentioned Ashton and Grenville earlier, which as far as I know is all McMansions and strip malls; if we're in the West End (much classier!), I vote brownstone, too.

If we have a jet, we might need to have a tunnel that leads to it some distance away, for both safety and secrecy.

Then we'll need some kind of cover story as to why seven college aged people are living in an expensive place on their own... with little to no visible means of support.

Still I like the idea of the brownstone, although any of them will do.

"This is the true story... of seven strangers... picked to live in a house...work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting real..."

:D

Wow I leave for like half a day and theres like three pages to read >_>

My vote goes towards brownstone as well. And yes, doc, I'm happy with all that stuff you wrote. It looks great. Me and a friend of mine will be crafting our own "Let's Play" tonight, but other than that I'm not busy this weekend :)

Dont worry Shaen, some of will still "mount up".

*cough* Colt *cough*

We actually might want to have have two or three units connected on the inside, like '313-315 Kensington Circle'; I was looking at brownstone floor plans and none of them had anywhere near seven bedrooms in them. I'd be willing to draw up some floor plans for fun, I love doing that stuff.

Well, don't forget, several features would be underground.

But, if we go with the roommates idea, we could get by with only one unit. We would really only need four bedrooms, and could convert something else into one (like on the master suite level, that and the reading room could be one large space for the three girls).

As the stats for the HQ are now

Summary of donated equipment points:

Colt (4ep)

All-Star (5ep)

RW (5ep)

Jack (4ep)

Velocity (5ep)

Grim (?ep)

Blink (5ep)

So we have 28 ep so far, plus whatever Grim wants to toss in (up to 5ep)

Interceptors HQ: [14/28ep]

Size: Large; Toughness: 10; Features: Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Power System, Security System

Defense System: Snare 10

It's Large, which is Mansion sized. That could be a trio of three-story brownstones.

My brother lives in a brownstone that is more similar to say stacked apartments. It basically looks exactly like some of the pictures here, and it has 4 floors with two apartments each, each with a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and living room. It's small but easily livable for one person. We can make this work. Though if we WANT that much property, I'm okay with that too. Maybe we could sublet some of the intermediary rooms or something to help pay for / make this project not look so conspicuous ;) (or have a place to put people for the "personnel feature")

Blink doesn't need much space. She's used to barracks type living and her current apartment is no great shakes. Roomies is fine if we go that route, although we can certainly have multiple brownstones together. Who says the upper part of the HQ has to just be one unit? It's not like we're going to have a reception area for people to be calling in on us... are we?