New Young Adult Super Hero Team!

quotemyname

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League Against Wrongdoings -- LAW

Freedom's Innovative Super-Team -- FIST (1 points)

The Marshals (2 points)

The Cavalry

The Coalition

The Dauntless

The Intrepid

The Regulators (2 points)

The Interceptors (8 points)

The Team (1 points)

Ballista

The Sentinels (6 points)

The Underground (4 points)

make your top 3 picks. pick #1=3pts, pick #2=2pys, pick #3=1pt

VOTED

Warmonger (All-Star)

quotemyname (Colt)

blink (Blink)

Gizmo (Jack of Blades)

ex3lev3n (Razorwing)

fine by me. also, since this a "team" of heroes, we should think about dropping a pp or two into certain feats when we get the chance. Leadership, Teamwork, Set-Up, Inspire, and the such. Anybody have any ideas what feat their char would gravitate towards? I figure Razorwing to be a good "flanking partner" so on top of his Startle feat, I think I'll get a both Teamwork and Set-Up.

Already started on that. As it stands, Colt has Teamwork 3 (and a really high accuracy), as well as a +20 to acrobatics, coupled with skill mastery in it, and Acrobatic bluff. He's also rocking the Set-Up feat. I also even have Challenge (Fast Acrobatics).

That's right... I'm a team player! :D

I'm also thinking of investing in Taunt eventually for his high bluff score. "What are ya? Yellow?"

If anyone strikes me as having either leadership or inspire, it would be All Star (But he might need to work on his charisma ;))

And I'm totally referring to this thread as the "Interceptors" thread from now on. No more of this NYASHT BS :P

Jack's already got Set Up, along with Distract, Fascinate and Taunt, not to mention a +19 Bluff. His Charisma gives a +4 bonus, so I could see him taking Inspire eventually. Besides chipping in to pay for the Underground, the next few pp he earns are going to reaching caps when he hits PL 11. He's solely a melee fighter, so he's probably more likely to benefit from Teamwork, but he could take that too, for flexibility's sake.

Also: NYASHT... NYASH-T... that's nyashty!

War, if that's the way you want to go with All-Star, by all means, but he's not obligated to take on leadership duties just because he's the powerhouse. Leadership might make sense, since he's already got a rank of Luck, but he'd need 8 more points of Charisma before Inspire would even be worth his while, and that's another 5 points to max out anyway. Those 13 points are probably better spent elsewhere. I mean, the guy who can lift over 350 tons probably shouldn't be spending his turns on support actions.

Of course, if your plan is for him to mature and come into his own as a leader, then never mind. Regardless, Interpose would be awesome to have around for us fragile types.x

Jack's 18 is a pretty decent Charisma score; it's all set to inspire four teammates, and it'd only be 2pp more to include a sixth member. I can see him buying up Inspire; he's a talker and an idealist, after all, chock full of never-say-die-ness. I could probably get that going by December or January, once he's hit PL11 and met his caps.

Hey everyone! For those that don't know me, I was among the first posters on this board, but have been MIA for about a year due to RL (darn that archvillian!). I am wanting to try to get back into things on this site with my heroine, Velocity, and, if there is still any room, this team seems like a possibly good way to do so.

Man, good mix! We were talking about this in chat last night; we've got an easygoing sharpshooter, an overconfident powerhouse, a furious ex-sidekick, a smart-mouthed swashbuckler, a thrill-seeking thief and now a peppy speedster. Couldn't have come together better if we'd planned it!