Dance Beneath the Stars (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Nightscale is gonna try to turn into gold as many villains or duplicates as he can catch within his dragon breath (without hitting his friends) 

With this: Goldfire

Transform 9 (Anything into one result [Anything into Gold]. Extra: General Area [Type: General; Shape: Cone; Size: 180 ft with area 1] Feats: Progression 1 [Area], Flaws: Distracting, Range[Touch] Drawbacks: Full Power) {36PP/36}

Save DC is 19 Reflexes to half DC 19/15 Fort not to be transformed into gold (with +1 each rd to go back to normal)

Stuff in the area is also turned into gold,, but the effect is temporary he won't mind too much since things will turn back to normal eventually, but he won't include anyone innocent or a friend in the area of effect.

He will use his move action to stand up as well.

Edited by Nerdzul

Mmm... after talking with Thev since there is no good target, Luke is gonna instead spend an hero point to action surge and just go and use his rending claw on Mindfire with a 22 to hit. 

Rending Claws Touch + 7, DC 26 Tou, Damages + Drain Toughness (DC 19) Variable Descriptor, Affect Incorporeal 2, Improved Critical [Crit 19-20]

If that works he will also try to use improved grab to grapple with 35

Mindfire gets a 15 on her toughness save. Will give you the HP back and reroll, and she gets a 30

She gets a 17 against the Drain, so loses 2 toughness.

But she has no hope of beating that grapple, so is bound and helpless.

Okay, the tide is turning the good guys' way!

Round Four

26 Paper 3 HP (unharmed)

25 Stormcrow 6 HP (unharmed)

19 Shadowborne 2 HP (bruised 2)

18 Ghule 2 HP (injured 2)

16 Sureshot (unharmed, bound and helpless)

16 Multi-Girl 1 HP (bruised x2)

15 Legion (unharmed x3 / one near Ghule bruised / two near Ghule bruised x2, prone / 1 near SC bruised, prone / one near SC bruised 3, prone)

13 Shift 0 HP (injured 2)

10 Visor (bruised x2)

10 Star Khan (unharmed)

10 Mindfire (unharmed, -2 toughness drain (round 3), bound and helpless)

9 Nightscale 5 HP (bruised 2)

6 Big Horn (bruised, grappled; Bound and helpless)

@Spacefurry Paper is up. He is still near Big Horn, who is now bound and helpless, so, he could coup de grace him (full round action). But, there is also an unharmed Legion duplicate on Shadowborne, or Visor and another unharmed Legion duplicate near him; there are six others, four still prone, one on Ghule/Multi-Girl and one on Stormcrow.

Okay, per chat in Discord, Paper will also use the base -2/+2 Power Attack. So auto-hti/auto-critical hit, for +17 damage, so DC 32 toughness save for Big Horn: 31! another bruise.

But, also a DC 27 Fort save to avoid being knocked out: 20! so he fails and is Knocked Out!

Gonna strike the Legion near me that's prone with 3 bruises with Charlie's staff. Since he's prone I get +4 to hit, so I'll do a +2 Power Attack, which means +16 to hit, DC27 if 21 hits.

Just in case he goes down, I'll use Takedown Attack to then attack the other prone Legion, the one with 1 bruise, with the same +2 Power Attack since he's prone as well, going for 36, which is a crit, for DC32... so I really hope the first guy goes down. I'll edit my first post in case the first guy goes down to include this.

Okay, Vik will use her Move Action to stand up, a Free Action to switch to Bonebreaker Stance. Not that it'll matter, since I doubt the duplicates are wearing Impervious Armor, but she's mad, so...

She will make a -2/+2 Power Attack versus the duplicate standing nearest to her: 1d20 (19) + 10 = 29! Unfortunately, not a critical, but that's a DC 25 Toughness!

Okay, Multi-Girl is going to use her AOE attack once more. Boo, missing with a 11. She will use her last HP to reroll: absolute worst possible, a 17 (after the +10) :(

Still, hits the three Legion Duplicates that were still prone, so DC 27 toughness saves for them at least: All three already have 2 bruises so: 18, 25, 17, so one bruised and dazed, another bruised, the last staggered and dazed.

Okay, Legion:

The unharmed one that was going after Shadowborne will jump down and attack Paper: missing with a 13

The unharmed one that was fighting Stormcrow will stay after him: missing with a 14

The one fighting Multi-Girl, Shadowborne and Ghule will attack Ghule again: 21, so a DC 23 toughness save for Ghule (she is at -2 due to prior injuries): @Lone_Star

One of the Legion near Stormcrow will get back to her feet and take the Dodge Action.

The other two Legion (still lying on the ground), will clear their daze.

The Legion standing near Visor will hit her hand up against the armored door of the transport, and a new duplicate pops into existence.

@Heritage Shift is up!

Right now there is a Legion duplicate that hit Bernadette and that Vic just hit and gave another bruise to (up to 2 bruises now).

Not far away is Visor (also on 2 bruises), a new Legion duplicate and what appears to be the original Legion.

Shift with attempt to hit Visor, taking advantage of Elongation to smack him at a distance, using her arm like a whip.

Arm Whip! 1d20+8=20

Is that enough to hit Visor?

Edit: wait, I wanted to hit the original Legion, I just forgot! Does a dirty 20 hit her?

Edited by Heritage
Forgot something!