OOC for the other thread.

We're going to split up after a bit but we'll keep this as the first thread; there will be a split when the team splits up, then reconverge in here.

For now, feel free to give a little blurb about anything you would have done in between, or anything you would have brought to this little meet-up. If it needs a roll, we'll figure it out

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll do two things; first is Initiative, and second is determining who is going to go after Ashley and who is going to do crowd control and handle Felix, the Fallen Stars, and the Constellation Constructions. The Ashley group will split off into a different thread to avoid clogging this one and so we don't have a like 12 combatant fight going on or something.

I'd prefer if Baz stayed dealing with Felix and Parker went after Ashley, but for everyone else, and also them really, I'm okay with letting the player pick which side their PC wants to be on, and we should end up with pretty even teams. I'll just put Michael where he needs to go after everyone else chooses.

Hmm, I'm a little torn. Rot would default towards prioritizing saving bystanders, unless it was clearly under control. Given Timeout's extra super super powers, that might already be handled by her Initiative count. On the other hand, it would be nostalgic for her to try to double team Draco with Spaceman. On the other other hand, protecting the depowered Starlights from the monsters would work well as Southside girl solidarity. 

So, I guess I'll roll Initiative and just see where other characters move and fill in wherever it looks like a hole.

Initiative: 20

If Timeout, Gamma Buzz, and Puma are staying with the civilians and Starblights, then Rot would join Spaceman vs. Ashley. Maybe Goldstar could join vs, Ashley too, and Torpedo Lass as they're able, with total understanding they may have to sit out for the moment?

I'll do it this way;

Timeout, Baz, and Michael will stay outside.

Puma, Rot, Torpedo Lass, and Spaceman will go inside. That way if it gets to be a bit much for Sailor we can work around it. It also lets all the people really good at hitting one thing do the big single target.

Check pings, and also here are the relative threads for the inside of the theater;

IC thread

OOC Thread

Here's the Outside Initiative;

FX 1d20+14: 29 [1d20=15]

Cyglibra: 1d20+8: 25 [1d20=17]

Golden Star 1d20: 16 [1d20=16]

Scorpitaurus: 1d20+4: 11 [1d20=7]

This results in:

Timeout: 2HP

FX: 29

Cyglibra: 25

Gamma Buzz: 21, 2HP

Golden Star: 16, 2HP

Scorpitarus: 11

For now the Zombies are mostly flavor; save some people while fighting bad guys! I reserve the right to either roll in some goons or give some HP depending on how the fight is going.

Just to be clear; Lawrence can't hit FX and both of the monsters at the same time; either both monsters, or just Felix.

Edited by Poncho

While I'm not going to be tracking exact counts while they're just set dressing; significant amount' is a good statement here; when incapacitated, they will disappear to reform in the equivalent constellation, but Timeout can protect a decent chunk people with a well placed bubble, but still leave plenty for Baz to sweep ghrough with some laser vision on his turn.

alrighty!

18 hits the Taurus-Scorpio Fallen Star, but misses the Cygnu-Libra.

Will Save 1d20+6: 15 [1d20=9], that directly Stuns it, for now.

I'll roll a will save for the Goons, and use that to determine how many Lawrence locked down.

1d20+1: 19 [1d20=18]

I guess a single fail here will make it be a group of five or so grabbed in the bubble.

Which makes it Cygnus-Libra and FX's turn.

FX is going to move forward in range of the group to launch a Visual Dazzle, which means you get to see his powers for the first time! By making Onomatopoeia, he can cause the effect associated with it.

Attack Roll 1d20+10: 11 [1d20=1]

That's a 1. So misses all of us.

Next is Cygnus-Libra, who is not stunned. They are launching a Split attack on Baz and Lawrence; 5/5 on Toughness.

Attack Roll: 1d20+8: 27 [1d20=19]

so Lawrence has displacement which means they need to roll a 1-9 on a d20 to hit him even with the successful attack.

Results 1d20: 5 [1d20=5]

Still hits.

so DC is 20/20 I believe. Then it's Baz's turn.

Gamma Buzz: 21, 2HP

Scorpitarus: 11, Stunned

Edited by Poncho

Poor Baz :(

Well, Michael is going to start interposing for him now, and he'll attack the stunned creature, using the default manuever for -2 attack, +2 damage as listed in the house rules.

Michael Attack roll: 1d20+5: 15

Hits so it's DC 26 total 

Fallen Starbeast Toughness: 1d20+12: 21

Failed by 5 for a Daze and Bruise which they're stunned so it's basically just a bruise.

Gamma Buzz: 21, 2HP, 1x Bruise

Scorpitarus: 11, Stunned, 1x Bruise

Lawrence goes now.