Top Posters In This Topic

Initiative (1d20+9=13)

Hurray for incompetence!

Round #1

Je'La - Init 24

Spartan - Init 23

Knieval - Init 14

Arrowhawk - Init 13 - Bruised, 2 HP

I'd be obliged if people reposted it on their go with damage conditions, updating round number and hero point usage.

Now, in my defence I just got here...

Reflex save to ignore damage [Evasion], toughness save vs damage [flat-footed] (1d20+8=10, 1d20+6=16) Roll better, dammit. I'll post a reaction once quote does, this was just to check if I got stunned or not. Does his bike get trashed? (1d20+8=25)

Malice is on his way. We'll say that it takes Malice 4 rounds to do whatever in his base to get ready, plus another round to put on the suit. Then 1 round moving all out to get in the general vicinity, and from there we'll see which prevails first, Malice's failing eyes or Captain's penchant for making a scene.

Sound fair to everyone?

We'll say that 2 rounds have passed. Captain called just before combat started.

okay so that means that you are flat footed vs. any attacks from Je'La. waiting for ecal, and then her.

current initiative:

Round #1

Je'La - Init 24

Spartan - Init 23 (Flat-Footed vs. Je'La)

Knieval - Init 14 3VP

Malice - Init N/A 2 rounds away.

with arrow hawk next to act. malice will show up in the general vicinity in two rounds. plus likely one more for him to find where exactly we are. when initiative reaches the top of the order, we will decrement this number. ill expect malice will want to roll initiative when he shows up after the second round.

I'd've posted sooner but for once you weren't here. :P

Right, my standard action is my fearsome autofire hail of arrows. DC 25 non-lethal autofire bow attack, power attacking for 5. +1 DC per 2 points hit by (1d20+9=29) This was a critical hit, and beat the Captain's not inconsiderable defence of 22 by 7 points. combined with the power attack for 5 and the critical hit, this bumps up the DC of the attack to DC 20+5+5+3... DC 33 toughness save. I just damn-near met the Centurion's unarmed damage with a handful of arrows. This is why he's the goddamn Arrowhawk :D

Looking back, I didn't expect Cap's defence to be that high, so that was a pretty flukey shot.

My move action is to move behind my bike for a bit of cover.

Round #1

Je'La - Init 24

Spartan - Init 23

Knieval - Init 14 3VP

okay that would have totally knocked me out so, um... i am going to just Ultimate Effort that toughness save. result: 28 still fail by 5.

freaking crits ... but good job sir! you stunned me.

End of Round #1

Je'La - Init 24

Spartan - Init 23

Knieval - Init 14 - Bruised x1, Stunned, 2 VP

Arrowhawk - Init 13 - Bruised x1, 2 HP

Malice time counter gets decrimented to 1 round until he is in general vicinity

Next to Act: Je'La

Forgot to include the bruising modifier (as per usual) so he failed by 5 and is this stunned. *HERO POINT* Wait, no he isn't.

Je'La - Init 24

Spartan - Init 23

Knieval - Init 14 - Bruised x1, Stunned, 2 VP

Arrowhawk - Init 13 - Bruised x2, 1 HP

And I missed with the damn arrow :(