Welcome to the modern world (OOC)

Maze

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so that depends on your strength score and your carrying capacity. if you have enough strength to life the spartan with a light load then you can fly around at no penalty with her on your back essentially. if she puts you into medium load, then you are at like 2/3 speed and a -3 to all actions. and if its a heavy load she drags you to the ground.

while in a grapple you can roll grapple on your turn to try and gain control of the grapple (if you beat a new opposed roll made by your opponent). thats a move action. with control of the grapple, you can end it if you want, or deal damage or make a pin etc.

that enough info? :)

Kinda. I have more than enough strength to hold him up (effective str 50) so thats not a problem. Im just trying to figure out how this is going to work. For instance, do I relaly need to make an opposed grapple. If I wanted to, I could just fly both of us into a building or the ground (In both cases using his body to take most of the impact)or take off for the stratosphere. Even if he establishes a pin, so long as were both in the air, it would seem he's more at my mercy than I am at his. So Im just trying to figure how those would work, specifically the crashing and elevator trip up to the atmosphere.