Welcome to the modern world (OOC)

Maze

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have said searching the city for a fight like this would be a DC 15

however you have spent 3 whole rounds searching for us by this point and your speed is high enough that i would think that you would be able to cover enough area. so i would say a -1 to the DC each turn. therefor in my opinion a 12 should pass. anyone object to this?

Je'La - Init 24

Spartan - Init 23

Knieval - Init 14 - Bruised x1, 2 VP

Arrowhawk - Init 13 - Bruised x2, 1 HP

If I succeed in my attempt to break free, I'll stand as a free action, Quick Draw my grappling gun and use my move action to swing up to a nearby lamp-post. I doubt it'll be more than DC 26 to cling to it, which is incidentally my Skill Mastery score with Climb.

If I manage aforementioned Spider-Man stuff, I'll edit my post to include the following:

Taking advantage of Knieval being thrown off of him, Arrowhawk leapt to his feet, drawing his grapple gun in one swift, fluid movement. Firing it, he propelled through the air clenching his bow between his teeth and gripped onto a lamp-post. Hopefully he'd get some respite from the idiot below up here.

If he's searching a big area -- the entire city, or even just all of Midtown -- that's an extended Search check (as described under the Search skill).

Ah okay. So let's say its a 1-mile radius because I have a general idea of where he is. That moves it 4 levels up the Extended Time table, making the base time 1 hour. It's base DC of 10 to ransack an area to find a certain object.

You can add +5 to the DC to speed up the time. It'll be DC 15 to find it in 20 minutes, DC 20 to find it in 5, and DC 25 to find it in 1 minute. Any higher than that and Malice can't make the DC at all.

So Malice tries to find Captain in a minute, and fails horribly. Unless there is a way to directly give Malice your position, he won't be able to find you for at least another 10 rounds.

okay so after arrowhawk fights his way out of my arms initiative and status is as follows

Je'La - Init 24

Spartan - Init 23

Knieval - Init 14 - Bruised x1, 2 VP

with Je'La next to act again. correct me if i am wrong but i don't think anyone else has gotten hurt again recently, correct?

Je'La - Init 24 (pending toughness save)

Spartan - Init 23 Bruised x1

Malice - Init 15 VP x1 (Arrival this round)

Knieval - Init 14 - Bruised x1, 1 VP Staggered Stunned DEF 16

Arrowhawk is next to act.

after my reaction post i only have 1VP left after using ultimate toughness.