• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Superior Initiative: 21, 15

Superior Soldiers Initiative: 9

I hope its alright that I put them before the dupe, so that @Thevshi don't have to wait for me to do posts between actions!

To make things clear: Superior is incredibly powerful, and while you might be able to slow him down, you will be unable to fully defeat him.

The woman that Puma is by might be able to help, if you can get through to her, or at least help you figure out what Superior and the soldiers are up to!

There are currently 12 soldiers around, but their numbers might be increased. 

At any rate, @Kaede Kimura is up, though mind that actual combat haven't started yet.

31 - Blue Bolt - 3HP - Unharmed

21 - Gamma Buzz - 1HP - Unharmed

21 - Superior - Unharmed

18 - La Puma Negra - 3HP - Unharmed

15 - Superior - See above status

9 - Superior Soldiers - 12x Unharmed

9 - Multi-Girl Dupe - Unharmed

7 - Multi-Girl - 3HP - Unharmed

Man, trying to decide on a course of action as the first in Initiative is tough when you're playing the character who has genuinely no idea who anyone is. I know who they are! Everyone is in incredible danger!

Regardless, she's going to ready the Nervebuzzer to yeet it at anyone who attacks her before flying out talk at them. If possible she'll do so in such a way as to not give away the others position.

Gamma Buzz will do speaky (IC) and then prepare a standard action - Blasting Superior with Gamma Vision if he moves. 

In case he does - feel free to roll for me (just to keep things moving) its a +8 attack, DC 23 Toughness blast (with penetrating extra)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...